Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Hot Stream For The Holidays (Madison Pettis)  (Read 1310 times)

Calibur009

A Hot Stream For The Holidays (Madison Pettis)
« on: December 19, 2021, 08:55:55 AM »
A HOT STREAM FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Madison Pettis

Madison Pettis is inside her bedroom and has just begun streaming on IG Live. The actress/model/dancer is wearing the newest lingerie from Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty collection. It consists of a red bra and thong. She is also wearing gold hoop earrings as well. As her stream begins Madison is posed seductively on her bed with a big smile while looking directly into the camera of her iPhone. The smoking starlet even has Christmas music playing in the background of her bedroom as well.

“What’s up guys, since Christmas will be here in just a few days, I decided to jump on IG Live to make a special video for you all today.” Madison said with a smile as she left her bed.

The beautiful actress begins walking closer to the screen to give her audience a closer look at the bra and thong that she is wearing. Not to mention giving them a closer look at her incredible body too.

“As you all can see, I am wearing the newest piece from Savage x Fenty’s line of lingerie.” Madison said while modeling for the audience. “One of the best things about being a Fenty ambassador is that I get all the latest pieces first and for free.” *laughs* “But seriously it feels so comfortable” She then points to the bra she is wearing. “And it makes me feel even sexier than I already am.” *giggles*

Madison then leans in closer to the camera to give her fans a better look at the bra that she is wearing as well as a very good look at her ample cleavage as well. The curly-haired starlet then turns around and gives them an eyeful of her delicious caramel booty. She begins doing a very seductive dance while shaking her ass signaling that she knows exactly what she is doing.

When Madison finishes showing off for her loyal audience she turns around and smiles.

“Now I know you guys enjoyed that.” Madison said in a confident tone with a grin on her face. “Because if you haven’t noticed by now I enjoy showing off my body. When you look as good as I do, why wouldn’t I flaunt it, right?” *chuckles* “Okay that’s enough modeling for now.”

After repositioning her iPhone, Madison takes a seat on the edge of her bed.

“The real reason I’m doing this stream is that I have a very hot performance that I wanted to share with all of you.” Madison said in an excited tone. “I like to think of it as an early Christmas gift to all of my loyal fans as an appreciation for all of your support. I also love all the thirsty comments on my Instagram lusting over my body. I find them hot, and they turn me on too. So, I know you guys are going to love what I’m about to do.” *winks at the camera*

“I’m ready for you now, Chris.” Madison said while now looking at her bedroom door.

Seconds later Chris enters Madison’s bedroom. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and an athletic build. He is also dressed in a red and white Santa vest that shows off his large biceps, red felt pants, and black boots. Not only that but he is also holding a red box with a silver ribbon.

“Everyone, this is Chris. He is a friend who will be helping me out with my IG Live performance today.” Madison said with a smile while basically eye fucking the blonde hunk with her brown eyes.

“Madison, this is for you.” Chris said while giving the hot actress a knowing look as he hands her the gift that he was holding.

“A present for me? Isn’t that sweet!” Madison replied with a smile before opening the box with her fine manicured hands. When she opens the box she pulls out a bottle of lube. “Mmhmm! This is going to come in handy for what I planned later, Chris.” *smiles*

The Five Points actress places the lube to the side before removing her bra and thong. Now completely nude she rests her head on the pile of pillows on her bed.

“I want you to eat my pussy, Chris.” Madison said while making the come here motion with her right index finger. “Just thinking about how great you are at it makes me wet!” She then lets out a sexy moan while rubbing her cooze.

Madison doesn’t have to tell Chris twice as he quickly joins the beautiful actress on her bed. He then buries his head between her light-brown thighs and begins lapping away at her perfectly trimmed pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuck!” Madison cooed as Chris licked her cooze up and down. “Ohhh! That’s it, you’re eating my pussy so good, Chris. Ohhh! Ahhh! Oh my god, yes!”

“Damn, Madison! That is some great tasting pussy.” Chris said with a smile as he continued to eat the hot starlet out. He then begins licking her snatch faster than before.

“Ughhhh! That’s it, lick it good Chris. Ohhh! Ohhh!” Madison cried out while now holding onto his blonde head as he continued to dine on her pussy. “Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Yesss! That feels so good Chris!” *moans*

Chris continues to eat out Madison for quite some time. Afterward, they begin making out. When they’re finished with that Chris begins sucking on Madison’s hard brown nipples.

“Ohhh! Yesss! Suck on those titties!” Madison said with a smile.

When Chris is done enjoying Madison’s big tits he begins to undress. Once he does, his long vanilla pole is on full display for the caramel-skinned beauty and her audience.

“Mmmm! I’m ready to taste your big dick now, Chris.” Madison said in an aroused tone as her eyes were focused on her friend’s fully erect cock. Within no time she grabs the base of his cock, wraps her glossy lips around Chris’ hard phallus, and begins blowing him.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” Madison said as slurped on Chris’ hard dick. “Ohhhh! I love sucking your dick, Chris.” After that statement, Madison smiles and goes back to jerking and sucking his cock with even more vigor than before. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Glug! Slurp! Mmmm! Glug!”

“Fuck! Madison, you’re great at giving head.” Chris said before letting out a few groans of pleasure. He then places his right hand onto the back of the starlet’s curly hair. A move she encourages by the way.

“I know I am, Chris!” Madison said with a smile while now looking into her camera. “I bet you guys are wondering why I am allowed to stream a video like this on IG Live? Because I’m famous that’s why!” *laughs* “Now let’s see how much of this dick I can take down my throat.”

Madison soon begins licking and sucking on Chris’ ball sack. While she does that is jerking his cock using her left hand.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! These balls taste so good.” Madison said while tonguing Chris’ nuts. The former Lab Rats actress soon returns to sucking his big dick while looking up at him. Meanwhile, he stands on top of the hot actress’ bed as she is on her knees pleasuring his big cock.

“Glug! Glug! Glug! Glug!” Madison said as she took more of Chris’ long shaft into her mouth. “Ohhhhh! That is a long fucking dick! But I’m up to the challenge.” The hot starlet returns to deepthroating Chris’ big dick once again. “Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Glug! Glug! Glug! Oh my god, your cock is just so big! Glug! Glug! Mmmm! Slurp! Glug! Glug! Glug!”

“Goddamn, Madison!” You give the best head!” Chris said with a grin as continued moving his big dick in and out of her skilled mouth.

Madison smiled at Chris’ compliment and went right back to sucking on his long pole.

“Oh my god, Chris! With a cock this big you should be in a Brazzers production.” Madison said in a humorous tone while licking his dick up and down while moving her ass side to side. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I’m ready for you to slide this bad boy inside me now.”

Ten minutes have now passed as Madison is on her back in the missionary position while Chris is plowing her pussy. She lets out several loud moans of pleasure as he continues to dick her down at a quick pace. Madison soon begins feeling Chris’ muscular arms as he bangs her.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Yeahhh! Ahhh!” Madison cried out as Chris pounded her pussy. “Oh my god! That big dick feels incredible, Chris. Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ughhhh!” Fuck me faster! Ahhh! Ohhh! Yesss!”

The blonde hunk does just that and begins thrusting his cock in and out of the smoking actress’ snatch faster than before. He then grabs a hold of Madison’s legs as he continues to drill her snatch with his big dick.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Pound my pussy good, Chris!” Madison screamed out before moaning in pleasure once again from how well he was fucking her. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuck, you have some good dick!” *moans*

Madison’s fans now have the pleasure of seeing their favorite celeb happily riding Chris’ cock. He is stretched out on her bed holding onto her hips as she grinds her body. But Chris soon grabs a hold of the curly-haired starlet’s ass and fucks her harder.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Madison cried out as she continued to ride Chris’ big dick while her hands rested firmly on his chest. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck me good with that big fucking dick! Ohhh! Ohhh! Yessss!” The American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress then began bouncing her shapely ass even faster while riding the well-endowed hunk’s cock.

As Madison continues to ride Chris, her pussy becomes so wet that his dick slips out of it.

“Holy shit! Put your cock back in me now, Chris!” Madison demanded in an aroused tone.

Chris does just that, and after he inserts his schlong back into Madison’s snatch he begins fucking her faster much to her delight.

“Yes! Yes! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck yes!” Madison screamed out as her hung friend pleasured her with his big cock. “That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! The former Disney star is now bouncing up and down on Chris’ cock so hard that her bed moves and shakes.

Ten minutes later, Madison is kneeling between Chris’ legs giving him a titjob using her incredible melons. She even takes the time to suck on the head of his cock again as well as lick his balls. When she’s done with that the hot starlet returns to titfucking Chris.

“Yeahhh! Ohhh! Yeahhh! Ohhh!” Madison said with a smile as she continued to titfuck Chris while cupping her big tits together. “You love that don’t you, Chris? Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! I love how big dick feels between my titties!” *moans*

“Oh my god, yes! Those tits feel amazing, Madison.” Chris replied with a grin.

“Chris, you’re getting to experience something a lot of my fans would love to receive from me.” Madison said with a laugh before proceeding to titfuck his cock even faster. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Holy shit this is turning me. Mmhmm!” As she continues to titfuck Chris, Madison’s now wet tits begin making squishy noises as his big dick slides between them.

“Fuck those titties!” Madison said with a big smile. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Yeahhh!”

A few minutes later the couple is now engaged in some 69 action. Madison is laid on top of Chris’ happily sucking his hard throbbing dick while he is licking her pussy and ass.

“Ohhhhh! I love how you eat my pussy, Chris.” Madison said before she returned to sucking her friend’s big dick. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” She soon begins taking more of his lengthy cock down her throat. “Glug! Glug! Glug! Glug! This big dick is so good.”

While Madison is blowing him, Chris continues to eat both her snatch and caramel booty.

“Oh, fuck! Eat my ass good, Chris.” Madison said with a smile while jerking his dick using her left hand.

After their 69 fun is finished, Madison is now on all fours on the bed as Chris fucks her from behind. His hands are firmly gripped on her ass cheeks as he pounds the hot star like no tomorrow. Chris even smacks Madison’s amazing ass as well.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuck yes!” Madison said while back at Chris with a big grin. “Fuck me! Fuck me good, Chris! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Mmhmm!”

Chris then picks up the pace and begins delivering very fast strokes to Madison’s snatch as she moans in pleasure.

“Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Give it to me Chris!” Madison said before letting a few sexual moans. “I know my fans love seeing me take all of your big dick. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Yessss!” She then begins moving her body faster to keep up with the blonde stud.

Sometime later Madison is once again riding Chris, but this time reverse cowgirl. Not only that but her big boobs begin bouncing while riding his cock as well.

“Jesus, that big dick feels so fucking good!” Madison screamed out as she continued to bounce up and down on Chris’ cock. As she does her big tits once again bounce and jiggle. “Fuck! Oh, shit! Keep fucking me, Chris!” *moans*

Madison begins grinding her fine ass while riding Chris’ big dick as the Christmas music continues to play inside her bedroom.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Madison said in an aroused tone. “Mmhmm! I love riding your big fucking dick, Chris. Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! That big dick is making me cum!” *moans*

Sometime later, Madison is now lying on her bed as Chris is mounted on top of her plowing her incredible breasts. The Five Points star has a huge grin on her face as her well-endowed friend continues to fuck her tits.

“Ohhhh! Yeahhh! Ohhhh! I love how the dick feels when it slides between my titties.” Madison said before catching the head of Chris’ long cock in her mouth a few times. After releasing his cock from her maw to a loud pop.

A few minutes later Madison is now holding the bottle of lube from earlier. The biracial starlet then looks at the camera with a naughty smile.

“Alright, guys! Now, this is the part of the stream where my gift from Chris comes into play.” Madison said as she handed him off the lube. She then gets down on all fours while looking back at the blonde hunk with a very lustful look.

Chris smiles while pouring the liquid all over Madison’s lovely caramel ass.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! That feels so good.” Madison said in an aroused tone. “That’s it! Oil my booty up good. I can’t wait for you to put that big dick in it.” *laughs*

After Chris finishes oiling up Madison’s backside, he then applies some lube to the tip of his cock before lying down on her bed. Within no time Madison mounts Chris while he slides his cock into her asshole. The curly-haired beauty is now nimbly riding the hung stud anal cowgirl.

“Ughhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Ohhhh!” Madison cried out as Chris’ dick slid in and out of her rear. “Oh my god! That big dick feels so good in my ass!” *moans*

As Madison rides Chris, her big tits once again bounce her fast he is now fucking her ass. She then begins to grind her oily ass even harder on his big dick too.

“Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ohhhh!” Madison said as Chris continued to fuck her anally. “Ohhh! Yeahhhh! Fuck my ass good, Chris. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ughhhh!”

Chris does just that and begins fucking moving his long pole in and out of the beautiful starlet’s tight ass even faster.

“Do you like how I’m fucking your ass, Madison?” Chris asked while pumping away at her rear.

“Mmhmm! I love it, Chris.” Madison said with a big smile. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Keep fucking ass! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ughhhh!” She then begins slamming her ass down faster onto her hung friend’s big cock. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yessss! Wear my ass out with that big fucking dick!” *moans*

Sometime later Madison is in the prone position as Chris is behind her fucking her ass at a very quick pace.

“Oh my god!” Madison said while looking directly into her iPhone’s camera. “Do you guys love how Chris is fucking my ass with his big cock? Ohhh! Ahhh! Ughhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ughhh! I can personally say that I love it!” *moans*

Chris grins at Madison’s praise and begins to fuck her ass faster. But after a few minutes of pounding her wet booty, he is close to blowing his load.

“Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ughhhh!” Madison cried out as Chris continued to bang her ass. “I’m ready for your cum now, Chris. Oh, fuck! Spray my ass now with that hot load!” *moans*

After a few more pumps Chris pulls his cock out of the He’s All That actress’ ass and begins jerking it using his right hand. The blonde hunk does this until he fires off a massive load of spunk that covers Madison’s ass with some of it even landing on her back as well.

“Wow! That was incredible, Chris.” Madison said with a smile while catching her breath. “That was a lot of cum.” She then leaves her bed before turning around to the camera and begins shaking her now cum glazed booty for the fans.

“That’s quite a show you gave to your fans, Madison.” Chris said with a laugh while lying on the bed taking several deep breaths after the pounding he had just given her. “They love looking at your ass. And I do too!” *laughs*

“They certainly do, Chris!” Madison replied in a matter-of-fact tone as she continued to shake her ass for her audience. “ Well, that is the end of my special holiday live stream. See you guys in the new year and Merry Christmas!” The beautiful starlet then blows a kiss to the camera before she signs off.

After Madison ends her IG Live stream she joins Chris on the bed.

“Alright, Chris! I’m ready for round two now.” Madison said with a naughty smile.

THE END
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 09:48:35 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dexter07

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA