Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 12: Kate Upton  (Read 67136 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 12: Kate Upton
« on: December 21, 2021, 08:39:33 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 12: Kate Upton

----------Saturday afternoon----------

"Chase? Hello???" Kate Upton said over the phone.

Still in shock, I replied "Sorry, Kate. I lost service on my phone, I think. So...you want me to do a shoot with you?"

Kate giggled. "Yep! I've seen so many of your past shoots and I just had to work with you!"

My mind flashed back to Kate's legendary Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue shoots. I'd spent quite a few nights alone with those. I still had a couple in a box in the back of the bedroom closet.

I took a breath and said "So, Kate, what exactly did you have in mind?"

Kate replied "Well, I haven't done a shoot like the old SI ones in a couple years. Meet me tomorrow at 2 at the address I'm gonna text you. Okay?"

"No problem! See you then. Bye!" I hung up the phone, looked up at the sky and said "Thank You for being such a kind and generous God!"

I drove home and walked into the house. Taylor was sitting on the couch with her guitar singing a lyric I'd never heard before. Even in the middle of rerecording her first six albums (2 down, 4 to go), she was still writing brand new music.

Taylor looked up, saw me and smiled. "Hi, babe! How'd the shoot go?" She set her guitar down and looked at me.

I sat down next to her and started telling her about it. As I went into the details of my post-shoot tryst with Britney Spears, I saw the lustful look in Taylor's eyes. I knew what was coming.

Taylor pinned me to the couch and started kissing me. "God...why does this turn me on so much?" She whispered in my ear "Brace yourself, cowboy." She nibbled on my earlobe and slid down my body, unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out.

"God, I love you." I said as I watched my cock disappear between Taylor Swift's red lips.

----------Sunday afternoon----------

I woke up in bed alone. I could hear Taylor moving around downstairs. As I laid there, I thought about the future. Maybe because my birthday was in a couple weeks. I thought about whether or not Taylor would be by my side in the future.

I got in the shower and thought. "We've been fighting a lot lately, more than we usually did. If not Taylor, who then? Carly Pearce? Carly's the only one of my shoots to make a connection like that." Someone else came to my mind for the first time in a while. The one who got away. What about...her? I'd been seeing ads for her show on TV a lot lately. I said aloud, "Nah. She's probably forgotten all about me."

I walked back to the bedroom and saw Taylor holding my phone. "Baby? Someone named Kate texted you an address?"

I took the phone and looked at Kate's message. It was indeed her address with "See you soon!"

"Who's Kate?!?!" Taylor asked, anger in her eyes and voice.

"Taylor, calm down. It's just Kate Upton. She set up a shoot for today at her place, that's all!"

"Oh." The rage in Taylor's eyes faded and she kissed my cheek. "Well you better go then. Have fun!"

I got in my car and drove to the address Kate texted me. "Of course Kate the Great has a beach house." I thought as Kate opened the door and stepped out onto the deck. Wearing a lacy blue bra and matching panties, she looked damn good. My cock sprang to attention in my shorts.

"You must be Chase!" Kate said.

"I am," I said as I approached her. "So...you want to just get started out here?"

"Sure!" Kate said. She walked back to the door and leaned against the frame and smiled at me. "Let's go!"

I sighed and started snapping away. I found myself hoping for once that Kate had heard of my other reputation.

An hour later, I was sitting in a chair on the beach still snapping away. Kate was a few feet away from me, now clad in a green bikini that was straining to contain her legendary tits. My cock was about to burst through my shorts.

"All right, Kate. I'd say we've got it!"

Kate moved closer to me. "There's one more thing, Chase." She leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

I started to stand up but Kate pushed me back down in the chair. "No no, stay sitting down. I work better this way" Kate said.

Kate pulled my shorts down and my cock popped out. Her eyes widened. "Ed told me you were a big fan but I didn't think this big! I need to take care of this!" She took me into her mouth and started sucking my cock.

I groaned loudly. "Oh fuck, Kate!" Without a word, Kate built up speed and deep-throated me, taking my cock all the way in her mouth.

Kate pulled me out of her mouth and unfastened her bikini top, freeing her massive tits. She wrapped them around me and started pumping up and down. "You like that, Chase? You like how my big tits feel on your cock?"

"Fuck yes I do!" I moaned. I felt the throbbing feeling in my cock. "Kate, I'm gonna..."

"DO IT!!!" Kate yelled.

"FUUCCKK!" I groaned as cum shot out of me all over Kate's tits.

Kate looked at her cum covered tits. "You're not done, are you?" She stood and took her bikini bottom off.

"Fuck no, I'm not done." I said as I worked my cock back to life, looking at Kate Upton completely naked in front of me.

"Good." Kate got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me. "Get that cock in me NOW!"

I got behind Kate, slid into her wet hole and started thrusting. "Fuck yes Kate!"

"HARDER, CHASE! FUCK ME HARDER!" Kate yelled at me. I grabbed a fistful of Kate's hair and started thrusting harder. With my free hand, I started smacking her ass.

"I fucking love that!" Kate moaned. I smacked her ass again and again until my hand hurt and her ass was bright red.

Kate looked over her shoulder. "Lay down. I want to ride that cock." I pulled out of Kate and laid down on the sand. She slid down onto my cock and started riding me. I leaned up and started sucking on her tits as I thrust into her.

"Oh fuck yes Chase! Suck on my tits while I ride you! I'm so close! Make me cum, please!!!" I thrust up into Kate harder.

"OHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" Kate screamed as her pussy tightened around my cock and started releasing her juices all over my cock. I quickly rolled Kate onto her back and kept pounding into her pussy hard as I could.

Kate screamed again as she squirted all over me. I felt the throbbing feeling in my cock. I said, "Kate, get up! I gotta fuck those big tits again!"

Kate got on her knees and held her tits around my cock again. "Fuck my big titties til you cum, Chase!"

I humped into her chest as hard as I could until I couldn't hold back anymore. "Kate, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum all over my tits!" Kate yelled.

"FUUUCCCKKK YESSSS KAAAAATTTTTE!!!" I roared as cum shot out of my cock all over Kate's tits and face.

Kate grinned. "That was fun!"

I nodded. "Fuck yes it was!" I pulled my shorts back on as Kate wiped the cum off her face with her bikini bottom. "You're not gonna get dressed?" I asked

"Nah." Kate grinned. "I swim naked every morning down here so I'm naked here all the time."

Kate walked me through her house to the door. I turned to her and said "Thanks for today, Kate. You wore me out honestly."

Kate giggled. "Well, they don't call me Kate the Great for nothing!" She kissed my cheek and said "Bye, cutie."

I got in my car and I said to myself "Sorry, Salma Hayek. You got replaced as my greatest tittyfucking experience."

I took my phone out and texted Taylor that I was on the way home. She replied "OK babe, see you at home! Love you!"

As I set my phone down, I noticed the date was a week before my birthday. I remembered Taylor's friend Blake had been at our house and had asked about my birthday. And that Taylor's response when I questioned her about it was "You'll find out."

"Oh boy..." I thought as I headed home to Taylor.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 09:39:31 PM by Jesse90 »

Viri

Re: Pin Up Chapter 12: Kate Upton
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 11:44:24 PM »
Pretty good stuff. Fun to see 2 cum shots for Kate with a short story.

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax, Jesse90, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 08:41:39 PM »
Another fun story!

Sounds like Kate was ready for Chase. I liked that she took Salma's place as his favorite tit fucking experience.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Peronath

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 11:06:33 AM »
Always great to see Kate getting some more love and doing what she does best as well great work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 02:35:43 AM »
It was fun. Kate has what she harvests lol
Good funny story, well treated and the words are well chosen. A nice job !
Thank you 😊

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA