Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Who Would’ve Thought it (featuring Eliza Dushku)  (Read 11033 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Who Would’ve Thought it (featuring Eliza Dushku)
« on: January 03, 2022, 09:24:53 AM »
First published on C-S-S-A.com in September 2003.

Author: Unknown

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal.

Who Would’ve Thought it: Chapter One

Rain. Sheets and torrents of rain. It was all he could see. No matter how high he turned on his windshield wipers, and how slow he went, the only thing that he could see was this god forsaken rain.

It figured, that tonight of all nights it would be his turn to cover one of the local games. Normally the local games were no big deal, and they could just be called on account of rain, but not this game. It had been the annual tradition for almost as long as Corey had lived in the area, the Golden Bears and the Tigers played no matter what the weather was like. No one in their right
mind would be out driving in this weather if they could avoid it, and yet they had insisted that the game go on.

So, here he was, driving home on a highway that had more right to be called a “river” than it did an interstate thruway. It was late, he was tired, and he sure as hell hadn’t wanted to be out driving in this shit.

Grumbling to himself as his jeep made its way along the slick roads; he eventually noticed a pair of blinking lights off to the side of the road. As he passed by he could see a woman traipsing about in the mud, trying desperately to climb up the embankment and wave for help. For a moment he considered just continuing on, like he hadn’t seen her, but he figured, who the hell else is going to be out on this night?

So, with that in mind, he stopped the car, and put it in reverse, slowly but surely backing his way towards the car he had seen.

“Just my luck, first, I get called out, and now I’m stopping to help what’ll probably be some ungrateful little bitch. What next?” He kept grumbling to himself as he got closer, until eventually he could see the highlighted form of the woman and her car in the glowing red of his tail lights.

He left the jeep running as he grabbed the umbrella and jumped out to help her. Corey handed the umbrella off to her and ducked his head under the canvas shelter for a brief moment. “What happened?!” He shouted, over the driving rain.

She opened her mouth to speak and for a moment no words came out, then she rapidly began to explain. “I hydroplaned a little ways back and I couldn’t get the car under control. Eventually it spun it self all the way into this fucking ditch!”

Corey eyes the car carefully, taking into account the crushed front end and the steam coming from under the hood. He sighed heavily as he realized that there was no way the car was going to make it out of that ditch in one piece. She was going to have to have the shit towed, and from the look of it, that could take a while in this weather.

He motioned for her to hop into the car and get out of the rain, and she quickly complied, handing him back the umbrella before sprinting for the far door. Corey himself managed to get back in the car only after slipping twice in the ever deepening mud and finally got the door open long enough to throw himself back into the driver’s seat, and the umbrella into the back.

He leaned his head back against his seat, oblivious to his new passenger for the moment and mumbled, “I hate this fucking town.”

After a short moment of silence passed, he picked his head back up and turned to the young woman. She was a lot younger than he’d first thought, perhaps in her early twenties, and highly attractive, even in her sopping wet state. Her long, curly black hair was plastered to her head, and her clothes were soaked. It was obvious that she had a nice body under it all, but he was more concerned with her face. She looked incredibly familiar.

“Thanks for stopping,” she said, in a smooth and confident voice. “I didn’t think anybody was going to stop in this weather.”

Corey had already turned at this point to grab some extra blankets and stuff that he kept in the back. Hopefully this would at least keep her warm until he got her wherever she was going. “No problem…umm….Miss. In all honesty, I figured if I didn’t stop, then no one else would. It’d be a shame to have someone like yourself get caught out in this with no way to get where you’re going.”

“Well, thank you anyways.”

After a moment’s search, he managed to turn himself back around holding two extra blankets that he usually kept for his dogs. “They’re covered with dog fur… but at least they are warm.”

She snatched the blankets up greedily, wrapping one about her shoulders, and the other she simply draped across herself. “Thank you, SO much.” She paused for a moment, then tentatively she spoke up again. “I’m Eliza.”

Taking her hand in his, Corey spoke up. “Name’s Corey. Nice to meet you, Eliza.”

Quickly, he ran his hands through his soaking wet hair, setting the spikes as he brushed the excess water from his head. “Where you headed?”

A slight sigh escaped her lips as she considered the question for a moment. “Well, I was headed Syracuse, but it looks like I’m going to be stuck here for the moment. How’s the nearest tow-truck place sound?”

Corey laughed slightly as he thought about it. It was almost midnight by this point. “Well….most of them aren’t open for “walk-ins” at this point,” He said “But if you don’t mind spending a little longer in my rather drenched company, you are welcome to give the guy a call from my apartment.”

She looked at him for a moment, obviously weighing the possibilities of his being a serial rapist, or ax-murderer. He spoke up before she had a chance to though. “No funny business, I promise. I’ll make you a cup of coffee and a bite to eat, and you can relax while some other fool comes out in this mess to pick up your car.”

She considered him for another moment before shrugging her shoulders and nodding an affirmation in his direction. After another short pause she laughed and added “Lead the way, Captain Nemo, sail us home on the high seas of I-81”

The made it back to his apartment in about twenty minutes. In that time he managed to learn that she was headed to Syracuse on business, but was actually from Elmira originally.

“I travel around a lot, whenever my work calls for it, but I spend most of my downtime here at home. My ma worries about me if I stay away for too long.”

He nodded silently as he gazed out the windshield, in a desperate attempt to find his own parking space, but it was useless. Eventually he just stopped the car and put it into park. “Well, here we are. Just another fifty feet of running and we’ll be in the clear, somewhere nice and dry.”

“Let’s do it then,” She said with a sly smile.

It was at that point that it hit him, who she was. The smile had been what really gave it away, but he still felt like a fool for not picking up on it before. Eliza Dushku, here in his car, soon to be in his apartment! Who would’ve thought that his shitty day would end with something like this?

The two of them sprinted from the jeep to the door of the apartment complex. As soon as they stepped within, the pounding of the water ceased, and instead they were greeting with the pleasant sound of rain beating against the roof of the stairwell. “Alright then, come on up it’s on the third floor.”

The ascent was quick, and the conversation limited, as both of them were idly considering the other. He couldn’t help but wonder what type of person she was. He had always assumed most of the actresses like her would be snotty and have their noses turned up at everything in front of them, but he was getting a wholly different vibe off of her at this point.

Eliza on the other hand was wondering more and more about the man she accompanied. He seemed totally unconcerned with who she was, and why she would be out here. He was treating her just like anyone else…it was nice, to be treated like a human being again.

They stopped in front of his door as he fumbled for the keys to allow them entry. “Here you go ma’am…” He said in a fake accent. “Home sweet home.”

She did her best not to laugh as she imitated him. “Why, thank you, sir.” And she stepped inside.

A huge dog bounded up to Corey as Eliza gawked openly at the apartment. She had been expecting the typical bachelor pad; beer stains, bottles strewn everywhere, huge television dominating the tiny living room, and the whole nine yards. Eliza had not been expecting this.

The kitchen seemed to be impeccably clean. All the dishes were washed and put away, the floor was free of any messes, and even the refrigerator appeared clean. As she moved further in, trying desperately to keep the dog from sniffing her crotch she got a much better look at the living room.

The hardwood floor was mostly covered over by a dark green oriental rug, and a huge tiled coffee table. Against one wall sat a long couch and end table, and then there was the entertainment center and the other two chairs. It was a bit crowded, but it was far more than she expected.

“You’ve got a great place here, Corey. It’s really nice”

His voice came wafting over the sound of the dog’s high pitched whines, as she began getting desperate for his attention. “Yeah…it serves the purpose. After all, it’s only Sasha and I these days.”

She started for a moment and quickly replied, “Oh…is Sasha your girlfriend?”

Another dry laugh floated in from the kitchen as Corey sauntered in holding a pair of mugs in his hand. “No, Sasha is the little trouble maker who’s been weaving patterns around your legs ever since you walked in. Ain’t that right, babe?” He called out to the dog, which quickly climbed up into one of the two empty chairs.

“I figured you wouldn’t mind some hot chocolate…”

“God, thanks!” She said as she sipped on the hot liquid. “You know, you’re probably the nicest guy that I’ve ever met, but I’ve got two questions that I need to ask you…”

Corey tensed as he turned back towards her from his spot at the coffee table. “Ask away.”

“Well….I was just wondering about something…”

“You want to know if I’m aware of whom you are?”

“Umm…yeah.”

“Well, I suppose you can more or less guess my answer to that then.” He laughed dryly. “So, your second question?”

“I was wondering if perhaps you had some dry clothes that I could borrow while mine dry out.”

“No problem. Down the hall you’ll find a ‘bedroom’, as soon as you enter, on the right hand side you’ll find a closet. Take your pick of anything that looks comfy, then I’ll throw your stuff in the dryer. Cool?”

Eliza nodded calmly and started towards the end of the hallway. “Why can’t more guys be like him?” She thought, “All those assholes in Hollywood could use some lessons in shit like this.”

She rifled through the shirts in the closet and grabbed a pair of shorts off the shelf. Quickly closing the door she started stripping off her own sodden clothing. It was cool in the apartment, and her damp skin reacted to the temperature. As she pulled her shirt off and unsnapped her simple black bra, she felt goose bumps appearing all over her body.

She peeled her thong off of her shapely ass and reveled as the cool temperatures hit her skin. She grabbed a towel from the back of the door and quickly wiped away the excess water on her skin, before donning the clothes that she had selected. As she turned around, she caught on to something she had failed to notice before. There was no bed in this room.

After buttoning up the shirt, Eliza grabbed the pair of shorts and pulled them up over her legs, and briefly considered whether or not they might be too baggy, given that she had no extra underwear, but soon dismissed the idea, not overly worried about it. Lastly, she piled up her clothing, thong and bra on top, and walked back out of the bedroom.

“Hey, Corey. I’ve got another odd question for you.”

He took the pile of clothes from her and headed back into the kitchen area, “Hold that thought for a second, I’m just going to throw these in the dryer and grab an extra blanket.”

About a minute later he returned, as promised, with the blanket in hand. “Sorry, I know I keep the place kind of cold, but I like it that way, it helps me to sleep.”

Eliza shook her head, as if to dismiss the whole thing and took the blanket from him. “Well, this leads to another question then….God, I’m just full of them tonight. Normally people are always asking me questions…it’s just that…I… I…alw…well… I…errr….BLAH!” She burst out laughing at this point, apparently unable to voice the thought that had seized her before. “Ok, let’s try this in English this time.”

Corey let a slight chuckle escape as he gestured for her to continue. “Go ahead, shoot.”

“Ok. Here we go.” Another long pause. “Alright, three questions now, and these are in no… particular order, but I was wondering about something.” Another pause. “Where’s your bed?!” She finally burst out.

This time it was more than a slight chuckle that escaped from Corey. He laughed loud and hard at the question, “You really want to know?”

Eliza nodded, a strangely confused look on her face.

“You’re currently sitting on it.”

Another brief pause as she looked around at the couch she now occupied. “It’s a fold out?”

“Nope. That’s pretty much it. What you see is what you get I’m afraid. You see, I long since gave up on beds. I’ve got very little use for them.” Corey said, rather resignedly.

“But…”

“But… what?”

“Well… not to get too personal or anything, but what happens if you and your girl want to fuck?”

This time a short wave of sadness washed over him and for a moment his beautiful smile faded. “It’s been a long time since I’ve had a girlfriend. I tend to lead a rather busy life, and most of the women that I’m around on a regular basis aren’t really my type.” He shrugged slightly before continuing. “Eh, it’s life I guess. You’re in show business though, I’m sure you know all about sacrifice.”

The comment struck Eliza hard, and she opened her mouth to respond, but no words came out the first time. After a moment she tried again and made at least some of the muscles in her mouth work. “You seem to know a lot about this kind of thing. Most people assume that the life of a ‘movie star’, and I use that term loosely mind you… is nothing but glitz, glamour and parties… Which leads me to my second question for you…?”

“That’s quite a build-up.”

“Well, I’m really curious. You obviously recognized me, and yet the way you treat me…”

His grin returned for brief moment. “You mean you were expecting red carpets and trumpeters?” Corey shook his head lightly. “Sorry, I reserve those for the second meeting… Really though, it’s not a big deal. You’re a human being, just like me. You live, love, breathe, eat, sleep and fall, just like the rest of us do. You just have a different job, which brings you infinitely more attention than people like me get. I figured you were probably tired of all the fans, media and everything else, so I treat you like I would treat anyone else.”

Apparently the shocked expression on Eliza’s face was more obvious than she had intended, because Corey quickly followed his little speech up with a simple statement. “Close your mouth, Eliza, you’re catching flies.”

She snapped back to reality in that moment and closed her mouth, but not before realizing that there was something very different about this man. She couldn’t quite explain what it was, but there was something about him. A… charm, or maybe it was just the way he held himself, she couldn’t quite place her fingers on it.

There was something about the way he was sitting, perched on the arm of the chair, wet clothes still clinging to his muscular frame. She looked a bit closer, taking note of his high cheekbones and ocean blue eyes, his broad shoulders, and slender frame. He was an attractive man. Obviously, he was intelligent and self sustained, but there was still something about him, and inexorable charm that she simply could not explain.

After another moment, she shook herself out of her trance and resumed a normal functioning level. “Sorry about that, I zoned out for a second there.”

“No problem.”

She looked him up and down again before coming to a silent conclusion. “Corey, you need to go and get changed. You’re going to get sick if you’re lounging around in wet clothes all night.” She pointed down the hall. “Go on, get changed, I promise, I’m not going to vanish if you leave for a second.”

Laughing heartily, Corey walked down the hall and shut the door. She could hear the sounds of him rifling through the closet and quickly scooted her body over to one side of the couch. A moment later, he came back out, dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a sleeveless black shirt. As he moved she noticed tattoos on each arm, and one on either shoulder as well.

“Ohhhh…I love tattoos” She thought, idly remembering her own tattoo. She loved a guy with tattoos, she thought that they were among the sexiest things there were.

“Come on, take a seat.” She said, indicating the other end of the couch. “It’s nice and warm under here.”

Raising his eyebrow, Corey sat, sliding his feet under the blanket, up along the side of Eliza’s body.

“Well,” she said. “Since I’m apparently stuck here for a little while, not that it’s a bad thing…but what exactly do you do for a living?”

Corey relaxed a bit and leaned back on the couch, “I work as a photographer. Freelance mostly, but I work for the local paper when they get in a crunch, like tonight, or sometimes, I’ll do weddings and stuff like that.”

“So all of these…are yours?” She said, indicating a number of black and white photos on the wall.

“Yeah…most of them come from around here, others from some of the places I’ve traveled t-“

He was cut off mid-sentence as Eliza began shifting her weight around. She swung her long legs over the side of the couch, and quickly turned herself around so that she was leaning up against him, using his body as both warmth and support. She reached her arms up and entwined her fingers behind Corey’s neck and slowly began to pull his head down towards her.

“Eliza…” He whispered. “Do you know what you’re doing?”

“Shut up, Corey. I’m tired of pretending that I don’t want to do this.”

And then her lips were on his, and all was forgotten. The kiss was something powerful and strangely, something incredibly intimate. After only a second’s hesitation, his tongue probed against her lips and then slightly into her waiting mouth. Soft, and tender, it was something wholly unexpected and perfect in its own right.

When the kiss eventually broke, neither of them could have said whether five minutes or an hour had passed in the interim. Eliza dropped her head only slightly, looking up into his eyes.

Silence passed slowly until finally he broke the silence. “You know, you are by far the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on.”

Eliza blinked, her deep brown eyes seemed to be considering what he had said. “Do you mean it?” She asked, finally.

He gave her no response at first, only leaned his head down and kissed her again. When the kiss ended, he cradled her neck in his hands looked down at her once more. “Yes, Eliza, I mean it.”

“Thank you.” She breathed.

They lay together on that couch for a long time, looking at each other, kissing, and exploring each other with their hands. Neither of them could explain what was occurring between them, but they felt the pull towards each other just like birds feel the pull of gravity against themselves.

Time slowed, and eventually they completely lost track altogether. Sometime in the towards the wee hours of the morning, Eliza leaned in closer to Corey and whispered breathily into his ear. “Corey…I want you to make love to me…”

He recoiled away for a moment, looking at her with a look of shock on his face. It lasted for only the briefest of moments, as he took in the sight of her laying there, looking at him with eyes wide, waiting for his answer. He could see in her eyes that she meant what she had said. She wanted him…and there was no denying that he wanted her… but was she really ready for this?

“Eliza…I’m not sure this is a good idea…”

She pulled him close and kissed him again, soft, like their first kiss had been. “Corey… please?” A slight pause. “I couldn’t explain this too you if I had to, but I feel this incredible pull towards you…it’s so strong, I can’t resist it anymore.” She drew another deep breath and looked at him, obviously still waiting for a response.

Corey leaned forward at that point, kissing her deeply. He slipped one hand inside the unbuttoned shirt that still covered her body. Gently he thumbed her nipple, and caressed the soft flesh of her breast, eliciting a soft moan from her. Slowly he bent his head down, dragging his lips ever so softly across the tender skin of her neck.

For a moment, nothing happened. The flesh of her breast filling his hand, and the slight salty taste of sweat on her skin filled his mind. Finally he brought himself back, and asked her one last time. “Are you sure about this, Eliza?”

She shifted her body underneath him and took his face in her hands. “Corey, stop worrying so much. I want you to make love to me…”

“Wait here…” He said, before standing and disappearing down the hallway. Eliza listened the best she could, but all she could hear was a faint clicking and a rustling of some sort. After about five minutes, Corey reappeared in the doorway to the bedroom, this time without a shirt on. He reached his arm out to her, beckoning her towards him.

She stood from the couch, not bothering to close the shirt which now exposed her full, firm breasts to view, and proceeded down the hall. Corey stood with a slight smile on his face, back to the closed door. “Close your eyes, Eliza.”

Eliza did as he asked, and soon felt his strong grip encompassing her hands as he led her into the room. A few steps forward were all that he required of her, before he let go of her hands a closed to door behind him.

“Go ahead and open your eyes now…”

She gasped slightly when she opened her eyes. The room itself seemed to have transformed since her earlier visit. Sitting on a number of low tables were small candles and candelabras, all of which combined cast a soft orange sheen on the room. On one such table were two glasses, filled with a dark red liquid, which Eliza could only guess to be wine. Soft jazz music filtered down from speakers on the bookshelves and near the ceiling.

Most impressive though was the space where the bed would have been. Laid out on the floor was a small space of what appeared to be pillows covered by blankets, upon blankets. The top layer was a green and purple comforter with a velvety texture to it. It was absolutely perfect.

She turned to him, mouth open to say something, but the words were lost to her as she looked into his eyes. He smiled at her, his angular face highlighted even more by the flickering firelight.

He levered his body against the wall and stepped forward, wrapping her in an embrace that was more comforting than anything she had ever known. Slowly she felt the shirt being lifted from her shoulders; she felt the soft material sliding down her back to lie on the floor at her feet.

Corey pulled her close to him at that point and slowly ran his hands down her front, caressing the curves of her body and gently hooked his fingers into the waistband of her shorts. Her hands were on his now, pushing them down, urging him to remove the last piece of clothing that separated them.

He pushed the shorts down and held her as she lifted her legs to step out of them. She stepped away from him in that moment and knelt down on the blankets. Her body was exquisite. Her breasts were high, and firm, their soft flesh enlarged from the excitement that she felt. A soft patch of dark brown hair appeared at the junction between her legs, inviting him…calling to him.

Now it was her turn to beckon him, and as he stepped forward Eliza released the belt and button that held his pants in place. He stood there, still as a statue as he felt her seize the tops of his boxers and jeans in her hand and slide them both down to his ankles, releasing his huge cock from the confines of its prison. He kicked them off and stood there in all his glory.

Undaunted by the size of the monster swinging in front of her Eliza leaned forward and took a soft hold of his cock. She leaned in slightly, tongue flicked out in front of her when Corey reached down and took her chin in his hands.

“Last chance to back out and come cuddle with me…” He said

Eliza looked up at him for a moment and set herself firmly. “Corey, stop worrying. If I didn’t want this, I wouldn’t be doing it…” She stopped at that point, flicking her tongue out over the head of his now rigid cock, “besides…the cuddling comes afterwards.”

With that said, Eliza went down on him with abandon. Her long hair fell on either side of her head as she licked and sucked her way up and down his tool. After only a moment, she let his cock slip out of her mouth and hang in front of her, while she guided Corey to lie down.

With a little effort, she managed to settle him against the huge pile of pillows that he had created. She kissed him at that point, more fiercely than before. Her tongue wasted no time in snaking its way into his mouth. She drew his lower lip out, nibbling on it, sucking on it, and flicking his lips with her tongue.

“Do you want me, Corey?” She asked, a sly look on her face.

“Yes.”

Arms around his neck, Eliza smiled devilishly as she began dragging herself back down his body. She seemed to delight even more in it as he squirmed beneath her. She arched her back like a cat, dragging the soft skin of her firm breasts across his upper body as she latched on to his neck.

The feeling was exquisite, and Corey couldn’t help but squirm even more as she locked her lips on the side of his neck. She trailed her tongue along his jaw line, nipping lightly at his neck, driving him wild. She lowered herself down his body slowly but surely, biting at his chest and nipples, dragging her breasts across his cock until finally she was positioned above it once again.

She flashed another devilish smile towards him, and flicked her tongue across the head. “Come on now, Corey, say please…”

“Eliza….please?”

She engulfed him with her mouth at that point, sliding as much of his monster cock into her mouth as she could. Every movement of her tongue was enough to drive him up the wall, and when she swallowed, he could feel her throat constricting around him, bringing him closer and closer to that point of no return.

After a moment, she came up for air, her hand wrapped around his cock about 3 inches from the base. “This is as far as I can get. That’s incredible! I’ve never had a problem deep throating a guy before.”

Corey grinned slightly at her comment, “I’m not your average guy, Eliza. Not in anything I do.”

Her impish grin faded for a moment as she leaned up to kiss him. Her tongue slid out from between her lips and caressed his with a soft and tender touch. “I know, Corey. Trust me, I know.”

At that point, she shifted her weight slightly, and straddled him. Eliza leaned down and buried her neck in the crux of his shoulder, nibbling slightly as she reached back and guided him to her wet entrance.

“Take me, Corey. I want you inside of me…”

“Eliza…”

She reached down and cupped the back of his neck with her free hand, as her other still held his cock at the entrance to her pussy. “Corey…please?”

It took little more than the slightest arching of his hips to push the head of his thick cock inside of her. His incessant teasing had already made her incredibly wet, but she was still nice and tight…the feeling was pure ecstasy.

A deep guttural moan escaped her lips at this point; a sound that turned him on even more. He reached forward and took a solid hold on her hips before pressing himself slowly deeper.

Every inch he pushed inside of her, her moans got deeper and more animalistic. She took hold of his neck, clutching his head between her breasts. He suckled at the skin in the valley between her breasts, and moaned in time with her as he slowly pushed himself deeper and deeper into her canal.

“Ohhhhhh my god! That feels so good, Corey. You have no idea!…Ok…now hold still for just a minute…let me get used to it, ok?”

He tightened the muscles in his ass, causing his cock to twitch inside her. Eliza let out a low moan and pushed him flat against the pillows. “That, was uncalled for.”

Slowly she began to rock her lower body against his, grinding her pussy down on his cock. He could feel the orgasm building inside, and tried with all his might to hold it in. Eliza loomed above him, like an erotic belly dancer, whose only joy was to dance for him. The walls of her pussy constricted and pulled at him as if they had a mind of their own.

She leaned over him then, dragging her nails down his chest, leaving scarlet trails in their wake. “Come on, Corey…I want you to cum for me…”

He braced his hands against the ground and lifted himself up, causing Eliza to throw her arms around him in order to hold on. As he stood she slid the last few inches of his pulsing cock into her and held it there for a moment. He stood still for a time, effortlessly holding her in place, with both his hard cock and arms for support, and then slowly…he began to lay her down.

Corey felt the difference in weight as Eliza’s back hit the mass of pillows. He was already on his knees, and in a perfect position to plunge his cock deep inside her again. And with less than a second’s hesitation he did. The slow tender lovemaking had passed, and now the two of them were fucking with abandon.

The nearly empty room echoed with the sound of their flesh slapping together, of his ball slapping against her ass, and of her moaning and screaming. She dug her nails into his back, shredding the light covering of skin to ribbons as he plowed into her.

Within minutes of this frantic pace, he could feel himself pass that point of no return. The cum boiled in his balls and he could feel it gushing up towards his cock. “Eliza, I’m gonna cum!” He shouted as he went to pull out, but she had other thoughts.

She dug her nails deeper into his back, causing him to arch his hips forward, and slam every last inch of his cock inside her as he began cumming. He cried out loud, growling deeply as he latched on to her neck as stream after stream of his hot cum splashed deep inside her.

Eliza screamed as her own powerful orgasm hit. She clawed and dug at his back, she kissed him and wrapped herself around him until finally their orgasms subsided together. After only a short moment of gazing wondrously at one another, Corey collapsed against her chest.

“This is the start of something beautiful, Corey.” She said, “I hope you realize that…”

Corey did his best to nod his head at that point, but in his mind was running the strangest of thoughts. “Who would’ve thought it?” He wondered. “A simple stop could turn into all of this…”

All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, diamond_luv, flawed_existence, Dexter07

Old_CSSA_Archive

Re: Who Would’ve Thought it (featuring Eliza Dushku)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 09:25:54 AM »
Who Would’ve Thought it: Chapter Two

It had been a strange three weeks for Corey. Everything seemed to be going well for him. Work was great, the world seemed to weigh just a little less than normal, and he always had something to look forward to, and in all honesty, it was thanks to Eliza.

Three weeks ago, during one of the worst storms the area had ever seen, Corey had stopped alongside the road to help a woman that appeared to be stranded on the side of the road. It hadn’t taken him long to realize that the woman he’d helped was actually the beautiful Eliza Dushku, but it really didn’t matter, she was a
person, just like anyone else, and he’d treated her as such, much to her surprise.

Well, they had got to talking while they waited for the tow truck at his place and eventually things had begun to happen and the two of them wound up making love on his bedroom floor. Since then, his life had taken a drastic turn for the better. He had a loving girlfriend, a good job, and plenty of time to indulge them both. And so his days had been much better. There wasn’t any of the stress, or sheer mental abuse that he had put himself through before. Life was good.

He leaned back, one hand on the wheel of the Jeep and the other on the back of the seat beside him. His camera lay on the seat beside him; his tripod, extra film and other gear were in a small box in the backseat along with his dog, Sasha. Work was done for the day, and he and the dog were headed back home for the evening. His only concern at this point was whether or not there was anything worth eating in the fridge.

All in all, things were looking pretty good. The sun was shining (for once) and it was a beautiful day.

At that point, he felt the ever shocking sensation of something vibrating against his leg. He reached down and grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and looked at it. It was Eliza.

“Looks like a good day can get better.” He thought to himself as he flipped open the phone. “Hey babe, what’s going on?”

Eliza stood on the set of a new movie, watching as the crew moved yet another backdrop from one side of the flooding studio to the other, in a desperate attempt to try and save what could be saved. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” she said, trying to suppress a laugh at the look on the studio manager’s face as he screamed orders at various people. “Hey, we’re done for the day at this point, due to ummm…I guess you might call them technical difficulties….are you free for the evening?”

Corey smiled as he pulled his car off the road and into the parking lot of the Giant supermarket. “Well, I’ll have to call my other girlfriends and cancel with them…but I think I can work something out. What’d you have in mind?”

Eliza tossed her hair back and stepped outside the studio into the bright sunlight of the day. “Oh yeah, all your other women, eh? You can go right ahead and think you’re all that, but you are not as charming as you think. Remind me again why I put up with you?”

“Perhaps because I am devilishly handsome, and a good lay?” He said, as he walked through the automatic doors. “Or something like that, right?”

“Either way, you know I’m just playing. As for what’s going on tonight…no idea, why don’t you surprise me?” Her car was still in the shop, so she was looking for someone to give her a ride out to his place at this point, but everyone was busy dealing with the burst pipe. “You know I love surprises…”

Corey stopped for a moment, examining the pepper that was in his hand before adding it to the bag. “Alright, I can handle that. Stop waving your arms around like that, you look funny, babe. I’ll be there in a half hour or so. I’ve just got to pick up a few things for our evening.” He paused, adding a few pounds of ziti to the cart. “Are you going to be outside the studio?”

“Yep. I’ll see you in a little while baby. Love ya lots.”

“You too, gorgeous. Tell Derrick I said hello.”

Eliza laughed out loud at this, thinking of Derrick, the studio manager running around inside. “I’ll tell you about it later, but I don’t think he’ll want to hear it right now.”

Corey stopped, slightly confused, then just shook his head. “I won’t ask. Give me thirty minutes, if I’m not there by then, I’ll buy you dinner tonight, deal?”

“Deal. Adios for now, babe.”

Corey finished paying for the ingredients he would need and left the store. It took him only a few seconds to take the top on the jeep down and rearrange his gear, so that the camera and all its accessories were secured in the back storage part of the jeep, and Sasha had joined him in the front.

“Yeah,” he thought. “It’s going to be a good night.” And with that, he revved the engine and took off towards the studio.

The drive to the studio was about a half hour, depending on which way you took, and how much traffic there was, but at this point, Corey was a man on a mission. With the wind blowing in his hair, the stereo blaring out his favorite song, and the sun beating down on his face, Corey pulled into the studio about twenty minutes later.

He pulled in to the guard station and slowed the car to a halt, turning the stereo down to a reasonable level. “Excuse me, sir,” Said one of the two guards, “Can I see some ID?”

Corey pulled his press credentials out of the glove box and handed them over.

“Oh, Mr. Frampton. We’ve seen a lot of your work. You seem to be a pretty popular photographer around here. Unfortunately, there’s no press allowed on the studio grounds.”

Corey smiled. “No worries guys. If you look inside that booth…” he pointed to the one on his left, “You’ll see a note that says I’m alright. I’m here to pick up Eliza.”

“Ms. Dushku?” The guard seemed confused for a minute. “Why is a photographer picking up Ms. Dushku?”

At this point Corey actually laughed out loud and turned his stereo back up just a little bit. Blindside was playing; their song, Pitiful was one of his favorite tunes. “Don’t worry about it man, I’m not here to work, Eliza is my girlfriend, and I’m going to lose a bet if I don’t take off, so would you mind raising the gate?”

The guard dashed back inside and flicked the switch, giving Corey the wave through. He stepped on the gas, dodging just under the rising gate and hauled ass across the studio parking lot, passing golf carts and other lackeys running around. Everyone seemed to be in some sort of major hurry at this point, but he deftly avoiding running over anyone of importance.

Eliza was waiting for him, as promised, right outside the studio doors. She looked absolutely amazing in a pair of red Capri pants and a tight black top. A lightweight leather jacket was slung over her shoulder as she look out towards the jeep.

“You’re late!” she shouted, sliding in the side of the doorless vehicle, and petting Sasha. From there, she leaned over and gave him a deep kiss, tongue slipping over his as she wrapped her arms gently around his neck. “So, where are we going for dinner?”

“Now wait just a second,” He said, looking her in the eyes, “I was here with five minutes to spare, but the guards stopped me…”

The look she gave him told Corey that she wasn’t buying it. She tilted her head just slightly and looked at him through a mask of deep brown curls. In that moment, she looked so incredible that he couldn’t have refused her anything, and she knew it.

“It really was there fault you know…” He said as he put the car in gear and headed out of the studio.

About two hours later, the two were settled in front of small fire, talking animatedly about the disaster that had befallen the studio. Dinner was finished, the plates had been cleared away. Eventually, after talking to the guards Eliza had relented and agreed that instead of taking her out to dinner he could just make her dinner instead. Since he had already planned on it, he had no problem with that at all.

She had changed her clothes before dinner, favoring a different black top, with sparkles and a plunging neckline along with a pair of tight white jeans. Corey couldn’t help but think that she looked absolutely delicious. It tied in the back, leaving the soft flesh of her back exposed to the warmth of the fire, and his view; something he was not about to complain about.

“So, anyways, I’m in the middle of a line, when all of a sudden there is this huge…explosion like sound in the background and people screaming… Derrick starts screaming, people are running everywhere, and then all of a sudden, this wave of water comes on and starts drenching the set.” She giggled at the memory of it. “It really was very funny.”

“I can imagine. Mr. Control Freak himself, having his sets washed over by 20,000 gallons of water…” He shook his head ruefully.

Eliza shifted slightly on the blanket that they lay on and turned to look at him. Her eyes had a smoky quality to them as she placed her hands flat on the blanket and tossed her hair back. “So…” she purred the word more than actually said it. “Where’s my surprise?”

Corey lay flat on his back and looked over towards her. “Surprise?”

She slithered over towards him, the curves of her body looking more delicious than usual. Within a few seconds Eliza’s body was right next to his, and the heat of her being overwhelmed him. Her eyes pierced his and she spoke again. “Yes, my surprise…you asked earlier what I wanted to do and I said to surprise me.”

“Surprise you?” Corey fought to maintain his composure, but Eliza was in rare form this evening.

She leaned down and her tongue flicked out over his ear, “Yes…Surprise me…” she said breathily.

There was something in her voice, something in the way that she moved, that made the decision for him. He reached up and took a gentle hold of her neck, pulling her down towards him. Halfway there she closed her eyes and her lips parted as she prepared for a kiss. He wouldn’t disappoint her.

His kiss was soft, and tender, yet incredibly passionate. Within seconds, she had shifted her body from beside him, to on top of him and was literally mauling his body with her hands. Corey opened his eyes as she started moving against him, watching the rising curves of her back and ass, marveling that such a beauty would be with him.

Arms around his neck, body pressed against his in all the right places, tongues intermingled, eyes closed and opened, and eventually, some time later, Eliza broke the kiss.

Her eyes were still closed and her body heaved with the adrenaline pumping through it and her need for air. “That was incredible, Corey…” but she didn’t get any more than that out.

A quick turn of his body left Eliza off balance as Corey darted forward and seized her in yet another deep kiss. He levered his body against hers, pressing his already hard member against her crotch as he lifted her from her position and laid her down on the blanket in front of him. She broke the kiss with a moan and clutched at his back with open mouth and a look of ecstasy on her face.

“Corey…” she breathed into his ear. “Corey…what are you doing…?”

A mischievous look passed across his face, but it lingered in his eyes. “Just lay back and enjoy Eliza. I promise, this will be an evening you never forget.” And with that he kissed her again.

Corey took his time at this point, knowing he had plenty of time to work with. He loved kissing her, more than anything. She was the greatest kisser he had ever met and he reveled in that. Time passed slowly for the two lovers as they lay together in front of the fire. Eventually though, Corey got up and walked back to the kitchen, flipping off all the lights as he went.

Eliza propped herself up on one arm and lay there watching him as he walked away. There was something very different about that man. She knew that. Even if she couldn’t place what it was, she knew that there was something about him that made him infinitely better than every other man who had come her way. Maybe it was just the way that Corey treated her, but it was more an air about him, a manner in which he carried himself. He was intoxicating…He loved to tease her, to surprise her, to treat her like a queen, and to love her, and Corey did all of those things very, very, well.

A minute later, he came back, wearing nothing but a bear of simple black pants, his broad chest exposed and glistening from the light coating of sweat. In one hand, he held two glasses of red wine, and in the other, he held his camera, a mischievous smile on his face.

There was something about that smile that Eliza couldn’t resist. She actually felt her insides warming at the sight of him standing there, and her pussy flooded with the thought of him taking photos of her. Never before has she agreed to pose for any man, outside of the standard shoots for work, but he was different… She couldn’t imagine saying no to him.

He held the camera up casually to his eye and snapped a photo of her as she lay there. “Thought you might grace me with a small photo shoot…”

A coy smile crept across her face as she stood up from her spot on the floor and went to greet him. Eliza pressed her body in close to Corey’s, letting him feel the heat that was coming off her in waves, and gave him a deep kiss as she took the wine from his hand.

“What shall we drink to?” She asked, stepping back to once again admire his barely dressed form.

Corey took a sip from his wine and swallowed it down. He took a step forward to Eliza and wrapped his now free hand around her waist and under her ass, lifting her up into the air, causing her to yelp slightly and demand in a half hearted voice to be put down, but he didn’t listen any more than she wanted him to.

He carried her down the hall to the room that had been designated as his bedroom, even though it had no bed in it, and set her down outside the door.

“Come on in, you’re surprise awaits.”

She gave him a wary look and pushed open the door to find a scene, very unlike what she had expected. The room was lit up from floor to ceiling, lights pouring in from every direction, all focused on the simple black backdrop that hung from the ceiling and pooled itself in a pile of fabric on the floor.

Eliza turned to Corey, questions in her eyes, but he forestalled her. “Model for me, and only for me?” he said?

She looked around the room one last time before stepping onto the black backdrop. “Just tell me what to do, I’m all yours.”

Corey almost couldn’t believe it. Here he was, an average guy with a better than average job, with one of the most beautiful women in the world modeling for him and him alone. She was a natural, knowing how to set herself up, and her eyes never left his, the whole time.

“Alright,” He said, “Try shifting your body around so you are laying flat on your side. Lay your arm out for your head to rest on…there you go, babe.” He shot a few pictures, and moved her around, and then he’d shoot a few more. All in all it took them about fifteen minutes before Eliza decided to take another initiative.

This time when he asked her to move, she did, but not in the way he had expected her to. Instead, Eliza, sat up and peeled the tight top from her body, exposing her perfect breasts to the light of the room. She wheeled herself around and sat on her knees, and lay back, so that she was looking back over her head at the camera, and her breasts were impossible to miss.

Corey snapped a few photos and moved to a different angle, capturing the line of her body as she shifted this way and that, and then she truly surprised him by reaching for the button and zipper of her jeans.

“You sure you want to do that, sweets?” He asked, lowering the camera for a moment.

Eliza smiled coyly at him and continued lowering the zipper. “These pictures are for your eyes only, right?”

He nodded. “On my honor.”

She began tugging her jeans down just a little, showing off the tops of her high cut black thong. She set her hips as if she had an attitude problem and hooked her thumb into the band of the panties and looked at him. “You promised me a night to remember, I promise you one too.”

Corey flicked the camera over to high speed and began to work in earnest as Eliza did a sexy little strip show for him. His particular favorite was at one point where she turned her back to him, her ass nice and tight, confined only by the string of a thong. From there she turned to face him over her shoulder, giving him a quarter profile of her entire beautiful body. The image is one that he would savor forever, without the photo.

Finally he could take no more, and he scooped a very naked Eliza back into his arms and left the room, flicking off the lights as he went. The apartment was nearly pitch black as he moved back into the main room. The blanket was still on the floor where they left it, but the fire had burned down to nothing but embers, providing a soft and subtle glow.

Laying Eliza down on the floor, Corey took only a moment to remove his own pants before lying down to join her. She was all over him in a second, taking hold of the back of his neck and guiding him to her lips. Their kiss was deep, intimate, and yet wholly animalistic as they explored each other’s bodies with their hands. There was no tenderness in this embrace, only passion.

She took hold of his head and started to slowly guide him down her body. He paused at the base of her throat, suckling at the light coating of sweat that had formed there, reveling in the soft and salty taste of her skin. The orange glow of her skin was marred only by the shadows that his hard body created as he moved ever lower.

Again, Corey paused, this time as he neared the globes of her breasts. Her nipples were hard and pointed, nearly a half inch in length as he flicked his tongue over first one, then the other. Eliza grabbed his head in her hands again and pulled him closer to her, causing him to suck her now rock hard nipples into his mouth. Her moans were louder than he expected at first, and they only got louder as he began to drag his fingernails on the insides of her thighs.

“Corey…please?” She begged of him. “Corey…come on, eat my pussy…”

“Who am I to argue?” He thought, as he nibbled his was down her stomach to that lovely smelling treasure that he craved.

Eliza’s pussy was neatly trimmed, a single line of hair running from the top of her cunt to about three inches below her belly button. It was a trail that he could easily follow, as he ran his tongue down her stomach, over the soft folds of her pussy lips, and onto her inner thigh. He switched at that point, moving back up, just above her engorged clit, to her other thigh.

Back and forth he teased her, nibbling at the soft flesh of her thighs, and suckling lightly on the lips of her pussy, and then he finally gave her what she craved. As Corey moved his mouth up to encircle her clit he also ran his fingers along the crack of her ass, all the way up to the entrance to her most precious hole.

Eliza gasped and seized a hold of his head one last time, looking him in the eyes and pleading with him to continue. She looked so beautiful in that moment, her body glistening with sweat, that he had to oblige her. He took one last look into those gorgeous eyes and buried his head between her legs.

A small scream of pleasure escaped from her as Corey plunged a finger deep inside her and sucked her clit into his mouth. Her hands tightened their grip on his head, and she pulled him deeper, grinding her mound into his face. For a moment, he made no other moves, sucking gently on her clit and holding his finger still inside her. Soon though, that changed.

Corey crooked his finger against the back wall of Eliza’s pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her as he ate her out. She tasted so good! He could eat her pussy out for hours, he had told her, and one of these days, he would have to demonstrate it.

Eliza was in Heaven. She had never had another guy who would eat her out, much less love doing it like Corey did. She was thrashing back and forth, hair flying everywhere, body slick with sweat, in the throes of orgasm, and he just kept drinking more and more.

He switched something that he was doing at this point, pulling out his finger from the deep recesses of her cunt and began lapping up all the juices that she was leaking out. Over and over she came, contracting around his tongue as he drank the sweet nectar of her cum. He could have lay there forever, but Eliza had other things in mind.

She was nearly feral with passion at this point, and she slid away from him and crawled to her knees. Pussy juice was still dripping out of her at this point, and the sight was one of the most erotic that Corey had ever seen. She looked at him with her head tilted just slightly to the side and commanded him. “Fuck me!”

But Corey wasn’t about to give up his own fun so easily. Cock in his hand he moved forward to meet her. She started to turn, so she could present her pussy for him, but he took a gentle hold of her head before she had the chance.

“Not so fast, Eliza…” He said, letting his hard prick swing in front of her mouth. “You got yours…now it’s my turn.”

She wasted no time in sucking his cock into her mouth, realizing that if she argued, if would only be longer before she had it where she really wanted it. Now, make no mistake, Eliza loved sucking on Corey’s cock. The moans and low growls that he elicited always made her that much hornier, but with what he had just done; all she wanted was to fuck.

“Jesus, Eliza…that’s incredible…”

His cries only caused her to work with renewed force now. She squatted down and spread her legs, reaching back so she could finger her clit as she worked his cock up and down with her hands and mouth.

After another moment, Eliza switched things up just a little bit, reaching her other hand back between her legs and burying two fingers into her pussy. Her other hand, now coated with her own juice and began massaging Corey’s balls with her hands. A long moan erupted from his throat as she felt him tense. His whole body went rigid and his cock started throbbing in her mouth.

“God…Eliza, I’m going to cum…”

Working faster now, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and started working it hard and fast with her hand, using the juice from her own throbbing pussy to keep him nice and slick. With her other hand she squeezed and massaged his balls, feeling the cum boiling within them.

“Cum on, Corey…cum for me, baby” she whispered breathily as she pulled herself closer to him. “I want you to cum on my face, Corey…come on, baby…”

Another low groan escaped from his lips as thick white streams of cum erupted from the head of his cock, arcing across the short distance to splatter across Eliza’s beautiful face and chest.

Spurt after spurt took her as she opened her mouth to catch what she could. His orgasm was endless it seemed. When it finally subsided, Eliza tilted her head back, showing Corey the pool of cum that had accumulated in her mouth and the streams of it that littered her face. He couldn’t help but think how sexy she looked in that moment. Then she amazed him even further by swallowing deep, taking the entire load down her throat.

Eliza’s face wasn’t the only thing littered with cum either. It hung in thick strands from her chin, some of it even dribbling down her tits and hanging from her nipples. She was an incredible sight.

When she finished swallowing she looked at him again, this time the command coming back into her eyes. “Will you fuck me now?”

Corey gave no response, instead he took a hold of Eliza’s arms and flipped her over so she was laying flat on her back. She smiled and grabbed a hold of his still hard cock and placed it at the entrance to her dripping cunt. The cum on her face, and on her neck and chest served only to make him hornier.

“Come on, Corey…Fu-“ She got no further than that, because at that point, Corey reached down and took a firm hold of her nice, tight ass and plowed all nine inches of his thick cock into her.

“GOOD GOD!” She screamed, grabbing hold of the flesh on his back and pulling herself up against him. “Corey! Come on, FUCK ME!”

Her screams drove him wild and he stood up, with her hanging on to him, supported only by the strength of her arms and the nine inch cock that was buried inside her. It took only a little bit of effort for him to support her weight, and that was easily handled as he slammed her up against the wall.

“Mmmmmmm,” She moaned in his ear, wrapping her legs around him. “I love it when you play this way. Come on now, make me cum, again.”

Corey wasted no time in complying. He lower Eliza down, just a little bit, letting her get used to the position and then he started railing into her with his cock. He leaned his weight back, arching his hips so that he could enter her even deeper.

Eliza’s screams were echoing off the walls at this point, and she took hold of Corey’s shoulders from behind. “Put me down, Corey, I want you to fuck me from behind…please…fuck me, fuck me, make me cum…”

And so it was. Corey laid Eliza back down on the ground and pulled his cock out of her. She wasted no time in getting up on all fours, and arching her back to him.

The view was exquisite, her pussy lips were red and engorged with the pleasure they’d received thus far, and her juices were smeared all over her legs, to the point of just dripping out of her. She reached back with one hand and spread her lips, exposing her clit for him. “Come on, Corey…” She whispered over her shoulder.

Corey moved forward and rubbed the head of his cock over her clit, causing her eyes to roll up and her to moan. She lowered the front half of her body down, so that her tits were flat on the floor and her ass was arched high in the air. After a few more moments of teasing, Eliza was tired of waiting for what she really wanted. She wiggled her firm ass a little bit, forcing the head of his cock to the opening of her pussy and pushed herself down on it, right as Corey pushed himself in.

He felt her pussy clench around him as she started cumming, and pushed his way in further. Eliza screamed in pleasure as she came over and over again. Corey took a firm hold of her hips in his hands and began really laying into her. He fucked her long and hard, his balls swung to and fro, banging into her clit as they fucked.

“Oh yeah! Come on, Corey. Fuck me!” She bellowed, arching her body higher, increasing the amount of pressure on his cock.

“Eliza….” He moaned.

He took a hold of her hips and pulled himself deep inside of her, eliciting another scream. He moved his body up so that his knees were right behind hers. “Sit up, Eliza…I want you to try something.”

And so she did. He leaned back so that there bodies were spooned together, locked in a torrid embrace with his cock buried in her. He slid his body with hers, up and down, and the feeling was incredible. In no time at all he was ready to blow again, but Eliza wanted something different.

“Corey….bend me forward and fuck me good and hard. Come on…fuck me…”

“And then what,” he asked, “You want me to pump you full of come, Eliza?”

“Mmmmm….” She moaned, “I love it when you say my name…” She considered it for a moment as she slowed her pace. “I want another taste of you…I want to taste what you and I taste like…I want to lick my juices off of your cock. I want you to fuck me, no holds barred, I just want you to fuck me, and then I want to suck your cock into my mouth and taste your cum. I want to feel it blasting in my throat and on my face…come on, Corey…” She reached down and took hold of the base of his cock as she slid down on it….” FUCK ME!”

Corey shoved her forward at that point, forcing her back onto all fours. His cock was still buried in her at this point and he took no time at all in pulling it all the way out, so that the had cleared the folds of her skin, he took careful aim and rammed his cock all the way back in.

“You want to fuck,” he said, bending low so he could whisper in her ear as he pulled all the way out again. “Come on, Eliza, I want to hear you while I fuck you.”

He slammed his cock back home again, feeling it bottom out inside her. Her screams grew louder as he felt the cum rising inside him again.

“Fuck me! Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me, FUCK me, FUCK ME!” She screamed. “Come on, Corey, put that cock to good use. I want to feel you, I want to fuck you, I want you to cover me in your cum…”

At this point, he couldn’t take anymore. Corey buried himself in her pussy one last time and felt the cum flowing through his cock. He pulled out in a heart beat and took a firm hold on the back of Eliza’s neck and pulled her head around and down onto his cock, feeding it to her as the cum spewed forth from his head.

“OH god!” Now it was his turn to scream. If his first orgasm had been huge, this one was infinitely larger. Cum flooded quickly out of Eliza’s overflowing mouth and dribbled down her chin and onto her chest.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth, swallowing all that she could. She jerk him slowly in her hand, milking his cock as further spurts of cum landed on her neck and breasts, warming her with its heat. God, that feels wonderful she thought, as his cum dribbled down her face and chest.

Corey collapsed at that point, spent and tired. Eliza swallowed what was left of his cum and began using her fingers to lift it from her face and breasts to her mouth. The last bit she left to dry on her skin, as a symbol of caring for the man who had left it there. Then she promptly dragged her aching body and pleasantly throbbing pussy towards him, and curled up beside him falling asleep

Before she did though, she turned leaned over his shoulder and kissed him gently. “I’m not always that wild, I assure you, but sometimes you bring it out in me, babe. I love you, and thank you for a night to remember.”
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, flawed_existence

diamond_luv

Re: Who Would’ve Thought it (featuring Eliza Dushku)
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 09:16:02 PM »
I like to see Eliza with more content on here.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA