Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jordana Brewster – Ask Her Anything  (Read 7522 times)

Noj

Jordana Brewster – Ask Her Anything
« on: March 29, 2022, 03:26:58 PM »
Jordana Brewster - Ask Her Anything

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

This was written as a commission for BigMak, so thanks to him for sharing this with everyone.

“You ready to go?” Jordana asked Matt, her cameraman.

“Yeah almost, think we’re pretty much set up here,” he replied, looking up with a smile. Jordana was a doing a private AMA – Ask Me Anything session live online to raise money for charity, something she hoped would make a good contribution towards her chosen goal. Every dollar could help after all and that was why she’d chosen a private event that required ten dollars entry for everyone that wanted to participate.

She was set up in her home office and had Matt, a cameraman she’d worked with previously, all set up and ready to get started. She got on famously with him, having met him a couple of years before in some television work and their friendship had just become solid. That was all it was, friendship, and it just wasn’t like that. As a result however she’d asked him to help her out with this AMA and offered him a cash incentive, though he’d refused that and told her he was happy to help.

“Just give us a quick sound check,” he directed, listening intently as he tweaked the microphone into position.

“Check, check check,” she said with a smile, going up and down with the tones of her voice to give him a small range.

“That’s good, we’re set,” he said with a thumbs up. Jordana figured having somebody to film her would help to add more dynamism and fun to it, give it all some life and leave her free to “act” as it were. Everything was a performance and she had an image to maintain. Besides, it left her to relax a bit more, not worrying every moment if she was in the frame correctly so she could just sip a glass of wine and enjoy herself as Matt took care of the rest.

Her aim was to have a live AMA session on video chat with everyone that paid to tune in and answer some questions; they wouldn’t be anything too much, some pretty typical stuff she imagined though she figured she’d likely have to filter out some that she didn’t intend to answer. As things progressed and if the donations were sufficient then she’d answer more, and maybe a few of the more risqué questions if she felt like it. She pushed her hair back over her ears then shook it out, hair dark brown and glossy as it tumbled about her face, around the thick-framed black glasses she was wearing.

Jordana had chosen not to wear her contact lenses today, figuring it was just her on camera in a home studio and she didn’t need to get all made up, so she’d worn her glasses. She figured she actually looked quite hot in them too, a bit of a hot teacher look going on. With a snug grey vest top paired with a pair of tight jeans, she looked smart but not overdone, her make-up minimal; she wanted to look casual and approachable so as a result had spent way longer on her beauty regime for it to appear that way. She took a sip of wine and a deep breath, realising her hand was shaking.

“Don’t worry, you’re gonna be fine,” Matt said, seeing her trembles and seeking to reassure her.

“I’ve never done one of these before,” she replied, taking a deep breath to calm herself.

“You’ve got this, no doubt about it.”

“What makes you so sure?” she questioned with a smile.

“People are paying just to tune in to you answering some questions, you’ve got them under your thumb from the get-go,” he smiled.

“I hope so,” she mused, figuring he was probably right since they were paying just to get on the stream. That was if anyone showed up, causing another momentary panic to grip her as she contemplated that idea.

“It’s about showtime,” Matt said, pointing to the clock which read eight, the evening enveloping the house now as the sun faded away into the summer night and she was due to get on the stream.

“Right, right, let’s do this,” she said with a pause and a controlled breath, taking a second to prepare herself before she sat down in the smooth leather chair she’d chosen. The whole scene was neat and tidy, no clutter in the way of her, just her and the low table that she stood her glass of wine on. It was almost empty as she took another big sip of it before starting to help calm her nerves and as a result Matt helpfully filled her glass again ready for the scene.

Jordana turned to the computer and logged in, starting the session in a few moments as it all went as planned and she popped up, her image in the top corner of the screen showing how she appeared as the chat stream came up, side on as Matt filmed her.

“It’s all working,” she said, carefully noting she had her microphone muted as she spoke to Matt.

“That’s good, so entertain your fans,” he said as he settled the camera and zoomed in on her pretty face.

“Hello! I’m Jordana Brewster and welcome to my AMA,” she started, smiling to the camera as she gave a little wave to the screen, eyes flitting to the picture-in-picture of herself to make sure everything was keeping up. The chat was immediately flooded with messages from fans that had been waiting for a while in anticipation, glad she was finally on and on time too, not keeping them waiting like some diva.

“So I’m here tonight to answer your questions and try to raise some money for charity. I’ll do my best to tell you what you wanna know, within reason,” she said, giving what she hoped was a playful wink to the camera. A glance at her fingers made her realise how much she was shaking; it was ridiculous, she spent her life on sets or in interviews so why she was nervous now was beyond her. Either way, another good sip of red wine helped and she tipped her glass plentifully to indulge for a moment.

“Okay so first question,” she said, scanning and searching through the messages. Most of them were greetings, some fawning messages from super fans babbling in multiple posts how much they loved her and were excited to be online with her, wanting her attention. A couple were promising to make big donations to her if she’d shout them out like some kind of e-girl and she had to refrain from squinting her eyes judgementally given she was on camera to hundreds of people. Thousands actually, glancing to the counter to show the people online in four digits.

“Here’s one,” she said, “coming from, umm…” she mumbled, taking a moment to figure out how to pronounce the username. She fumbled her way through it, pausing to give a wave to them on the camera.

“What’s your favourite movie?” she stated.

“Well that’s a tricky one, there’s so many great movies and so many different genres of them, you can hardly compare, can you? But my absolutely fave is the Sound of Music.”

“Let’s see here,” she said as she scanned through the chat, trying to catch the questions before they were lost in the messages, the screen jumping up as they piled on.

“What’s your favourite drink? That’s easy, vodka Martini,” she said with a smile.

“I’m drinking wine I know, before you all point that out,” she giggled, raising her glass to the camera for another sip. She put it down and scanned through the questions again, noticing a couple of comments complimenting her looks, calling her pretty or saying how beautiful she was which made her smile a little. There were a couple of more edgy ones saying how fit or sexy she was, or how they’d love to take her out on a date – the implication of what they really meant was clear.

“Right what’s your favourite social media platform?” she read, leaning in towards the screen a bit, the light of it reflected off her glasses, the camera catching her from the side as Matt filmed.

“Favourite is maybe not the right word but I love Snapchat.”

Jordana continued scrolling through the screen, still struggling to keep up, seeing the count of viewers rise along with a couple of compliments about her outfit, trying to pick out suitable questions. Some people were asking incoherent or idiotic things, or stuff she wasn’t going to answer.

“What’s your favourite ice cream? I actually prefer frozen yoghurt,” she said, almost an off handed comment as she glanced towards her cameraman before continuing to read.

“Favourite swear word? F-word, isn’t it everyone’s, come on,” she joked with a smile.

“Here’s a good one, who’s filming you right now?” she said, grinning to the camera.

“No this isn’t my other half or anything, this is Matt, a friend of mine,” she said pointing towards the lens as she picked up her wine again for another mouthful that was perhaps a little bigger than she might normally imbibe.

“Come on Matt, show them your pretty face,” she giggled, at which he fumbled the camera round in his hands, image flailing wildly for a moment as he focused in onto him and gave a wave to everyone watching. It was certainly never his intention to be on display and he was hardly made up for it like Jordana, quickly turning the camera back onto the Panamanian beauty.

“Shy huh?” she teased, glad to take a moment away from herself as she glanced back to the screen.

“Ohh they like you!” Jordana enthused, smiling as she read the comments through her big glasses.

“Yeah?” he asked, fumbling the camera back to a steady position.

“Yeah they say you’re cute, hot, asking if you’re single,” she enthused with a giggle as she watched the tumble of comments that followed his brief appearance on her stream.

“Really?” he asked, giving a laugh in return, not entirely believing it.

“Sure, check it out,” she said as she pushed the laptop towards him on the desk. Matt reached out and took it, the camera shaking as it took it from her and read the comments of people saying he looked good. One or two cheeky ones said how Jordana was lucky to be locked alone in a room with him.

“You weren’t lying.”

“Keep that, the laptop. Ask me the questions from over there,” she said, waving him into his seat as she grabbed her glass of wine again.

“What, why? This is your AMA thing, Jordana,” he said, unsure where she was going.

“Yeah I know but this is all a bit awkward, I’m not looking at the camera when I’m reading the screen here. So how about you read out the questions to me and I can just look straight at the audience,” she smiled, eyes on the camera through her glasses.

“Well sure, I can do that if you want me to,” he replied, seeing her nod and settling the laptop more onto his knees. He focused on getting the camera back into place and onto her as she took another deep sip of wine, glass already nearing the bottom.

“Ok here’s an easy one, what’s a food you love?” he asked.

“Easy, pizza. I love carbs, and a good pizza is just, mwah,” she said, giving the chefs kiss motion to the camera.

“Let’s see what we’ve got here,” he said, pausing as he looked through the babble of chat, “how about this, what music do you like listening to?”

“A mixture, which I know sounds like a cop out but it’s true. Normally I just find a nice mix on Spotify or something,” she replied, sipping her wine again and emptying the glass. Without the computer to focus on now she felt her idle hands and as a result was just sipping through her drink.

“Puppies or kittens?” he asked, deciding to throw a few rapid fire questions at her.

“Puppies, but both are adorable.”

“Favourite funny movie?”

“I already did favourite movie?” she replied, pausing through pouring herself another very full glass of red wine.

“Favourite funny movie, so I guess they mean a comedy. Or something light hearted at least,” Matt offered.

“Step brothers, man that movie makes me laugh every time,” she said with a smile, taking a good drink from the refreshed wine glass.

“You know Jordana, there’s plenty of people here calling you hot, saying how fit you look, anything you want to say to them?” Matt offered, noticing the comments about her appearance cropping up throughout the chat.

“It’s hardly a question is it?” she stated.

“Well, there’s a few questions in here as well.”

“Really, such as?” she enquired. He hesitated, unsure whether he wanted to tell her, but then figured it was hardly him asking her.

“What’s your bra size, is one of them.”

“My bra size? Really, that’s all?” she said, a little surprised that was all it was.

“That’s the um...tamest of them,” he replied carefully.

“How bad do they get?” she asked after a pause.

“Well, they’re very personal. What do you like in the bedroom and stuff, they basically want every possible detail,” Matt said.

“Unbelievable,” she said somewhat playfully.

“This is the internet after all,” he offered.

“True, it is. Faceless people can say what they want,” Jordana mused, raising her eyebrows to the camera and thousands watching live.

“You can just ignore them,” Matt offered, making sure to keep the camera on her as she thought, taking another swig from the wine glass that was over half empty.

“No, you know what, no. I’m not having this on my own stream here,” she said, sitting up and pointing at the camera, getting some attitude as she stood her glass aside.

“No?” he replied, just rolling with it, not quite understanding where she was going.

“No, this isn’t gonna stand. I tell you, I’m not answering questions like that on this stream, especially not for ten bucks a head that you all paid. Come on,” she said, feisty and fired up.

“So nobody is gonna know your bra size for ten bucks huh?” he laughed.

“Nope, I’m not a cheap date like that,” she giggled in reply.

“Oh...well, hmm,” he mumbled, eyes on the screen.

“What is it? Don’t mess around, just tell me,” she prompted.

“Ok, well someone here is referring to your mention of the ten bucks there and asking whether you would answer those questions if they donated more money,” Matt said, looking up to her. Jordana’s eyes widened, heart missing a beat for a second as she contemplated it; on one hand, she would be giving away potentially a lot more information than she had prepared to, but on the other she might raise a lot more money for her chosen charity.

“Yes, I might,” she replied carefully, committing herself. She just couldn’t refuse the idea of raising more for her cause and figured what would it hurt, to answer a few personal questions? She could easily ignore or refuse them.

“Ok well here we go,” Matt said, shattering her hope that it would be gradual as a question came in.

“Hit me with it,” she said, taking a deep breath and drinking again. The wine was bold and fruity, not too dry, too easy to drink.

“They want your measurements, all of them, and they gave a hundred dollar donation,” Matt added.

“A hundred bucks? Well I guess I have to answer that one,” Jordana smiled.

“I guess so,” he said, egging her on.

“I mean surely you could just look it up online but hey, it’s a hundred bucks for the charity. So I’m five foot seven, about 120 pounds, 34-24-36 measurements and I’m a 32B bra size,” she said with a playful roll of her eyes, since they’d insisted.

“They’re certainly eager,” she commented, draining her glass again and pausing to refill it, bottle stood beside her on the desk now. She was feeling a light buzz, alcohol seeping into her system and taking the edge off her nerves...and inhibitions.

The bottle was well over half empty as she poured another deep, fruity glass of red out and put it aside again.

“Well yes they seem it, especially since you just did that,” he said, watching the stream of chat.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Well, they’re certainly getting more...feisty,” he said diplomatically.

“Lots of things really.”

“Give me one, come on,” Jordana said, giving an immediate laugh as she realised how that sounded.

“Ok well someone here asks if you can stand up and show off a bit for the camera, what you’re wearing,” Matt said.

“What I’m wearing huh? That all they want?” Jordana smiled, knowing what they wanted to see really. Her heart was pumping in her chest, the alcohol from the wine failing to relax her completely even as she felt excited and desired, knowing they wanted a glance at her body.

“That’s what they say, he, she, whoever it is,” Matt said as Jordana took another quick sip of wine for good measure.

“And they dropped a hundred bucks,” he added.

“Oh, well in that case then,” she said, giving an exaggerated shrug and pushing her hair back over her ears before standing up. Matt kept the camera steady as he leaned back a bit to pan up and zoom out, capturing all of the slender actress in frame as she stepped away from her desk and into a bit of space. She took care to make sure she was clear of the furniture, something she always did when she was a little tipsy, assuring herself that she wasn’t just then however as she held out her hands to point to herself.

“Here I am, right here,” she said, arching her back and shaking her body a little bit. Her perky tits jiggled with just the subtlest hint, something Matt noticed as she smiled slightly to him, watching her showing off. She was clearly getting into it, losing her nerves and becoming comfortable as if she was on set.

“They want you to turn around,” Matt said, picking it up as his eyes flitted to the screen and back, never losing control of the camera.

“I bet they do,” she said with a flick of her eyebrows.

“Got two more donations, a hundred and a fifty.”

“Fine then,” she said, immediately responding to it, a slight flush running through her as she realised in that moment that she’d been bought, that the dollar signs had swayed her judgement. She had to admit to herself that perhaps the wine had done that a little as well as she hooked her thumbs into her waistband and then turned around slowly, arching her back again to push her tight, toned ass out this time and let everyone see how tight the denim was over her booty. Jordana figured if she was going to do it then she was damn well gonna look good.

Matt just watched silently, making sure to keep her perfectly in shot as she turned round and stuck her ass out a bit, looking fantastic in the skintight trousers as they hugged every curve. The grey top wrapped perfectly around her and led neatly into the jeans that looked painted on, the dark blue of them stretching down her perfect pins to her simple flat dolly shoes. She was tall and hadn’t worn anything excessive, keeping it relaxed with some comfortable footwear since she’d never figured she’d be showing off. Jordana looked back with a smile, into the eyes of Matt for a second, before back at the camera to give a shake of her ass that melted into her spinning back to face the camera.

“That’s all you get!” she chided playfully, sitting back down and grabbing her glass once more.

“They liked that,” Matt said, seeing the donations rack up quickly, ten bucks here, five bucks there to send the total higher. Every penny counted after all.

“I bet, but that’s not what I’m here for really,” she smiled, knowing people were pushing the boundaries a little. It annoyed her that the internet was like that...but turned her on that people wanted that from her.

“Come on, what’s next then? Naughty people,” she said with a playful wag of her finger towards the camera.

“Risqué or tame question, what do you fancy?”

“Give me a tame one,” she replied, wanting a second and not aiming to encourage things.

“Ok, do you have any siblings?” he asked.

“Yes, a younger sister, Isabella,” she replied with a smile. Matt ignored the immediate question that came in asking if she was as hot as Jordana, figuring they could check out Google for the answer on that.

“Risky or tame?” he asked.

“Mm risky, go on,” she replied.

“What underwear have you got on?”

“What underwear? They really want to know that?” she replied, furrowing her brow.

“Yes, lots of people seem to agree as well,” Matt laughed.

“Fine then,” she said with a roll of her eyes, taking a quick drink again before she spoke.

“Under this stunning outfit right here I’m wearing a padded bra and a somewhat matching lace thong,” she said, gesturing to herself in the process.

“Someone is asking is it sheer,” Matt said a moment later when she was in the middle of another sip from her glass, making her eyes widen a bit.

“I’m not telling,” she said quickly.

“That means yes,” Matt said without thinking, causing Jordana to give a shocked look, wide eyes, open mouthed in mock outrage.

“How very dare you,” she teased.

“Next,” she instructed as Matt looked through the chat.

“Risky or safe,” he asked again.

“Whichever,” she said nonchalantly.

“When did you last have sex?” he said without hesitation, catching her a little off guard.

“Really? Christ,” she said before quickly crossing herself.

“That’s what the people want to know,” he said.

“How’s the donations doing?” she asked, wondering whether to refuse that particular question.

“Very well,” he said, since the total was ticking along nicely and there had been a couple more decent donations with that question.

“Ok well then I guess I have to answer it,” she murmured, feeling buzzed now, uninhibited, compelled.

“You don’t have to,” he offered.

“No no, come on, it’s no big deal,” she said, playing it off as she sat up from her seat again, “when did I last have sex? Three weeks ago.”

“Three weeks?” Matt asked, unable to help himself. He wasn’t blind or stupid, Jordana was smoking hot and he’d had a silent lust for her for years, since he’d met her frankly, but he’d never acted on it. She wouldn’t have ever been interested in him and he knew it was just a fantasy...one he’d maybe just given away a little.

“Yeah,” she smiled, an edge to it, as if she liked his interest in her sex life.

“They’re asking for details,” he said, reading the flurry of chat as people probed for information on exactly what she’d gotten up to.

“Well they’re not gonna get them.”

“Roger that. Next question,” he said, moving swiftly on.

“What’s your favourite car from the Fast and the Furious?” he said, taking it down a notch.

“Oh that Ford, the GT40, that thing was beautiful,” she enthused.

“Great car,” Matt added.

“Yeah really was, pure American racer,” she murmured.

“So...what’s the riskiest place you’ve ever had sex?” he said, launching straight into the next question.

“Since I’ve answered this before in an interview, I’ll give it to you. On a veranda, at a party. And that’s all I’m going to tell you about that!” she giggled, sliding back into the seat and swigging at her wine again.

“Another easy one, what’s your favourite colour?”

“Hmm not so easy as you think. I go back and forth between red and black, so one of those,” Jordana said.

“Someone’s come straight in here asking whether you’re wearing panties in either of those colours,” Matt smiled, jiggling the camera a little as he stabilised his arm.

“I’m not answering that,” she smiled, sipping her wine.

“Means yes then, for anyone watching,” Matt teased, making Jordana give a playfully shocked face.

“Unbelievable,” she murmured.

“Ok next question,” he said, almost to himself as he scanned down the chat messages as Jordana sipped her wine again, the glass draining far too quickly. She was sure it was vanishing somehow, other than her drinking it.

“Here’s a weird one for you,” Matt said with a smile.

“Hit me.”

“Please can you show us your feet,” he said, making her raise her eyebrows.

“My feet? Why?” she blurted out.

“Because they asked I guess, someone here is into feet,” he offered. He really had no more explanation, knowing some people were into that.

“They’re not so exciting,” Jordana said as she looked down at her size nines, flexing her feet in the simple dolly shoes.

“Well, the guy that asked just dropped a couple of hundred bucks as well,” Matt ventured, connecting the dots between the question and her money making efforts for charity.

“Oh, well then, I guess then I kind of owe him huh,” Jordana said, assuming it was a guy asking for it as she shoved her hands into the edge of her chair to brace herself.

“Well it would only be fair.”

“Fair huh?” she smiled, lifting her legs to wave her feet at the camera as Matt panned down, showing the somewhat tatty dolly shoes to the internet.

“Here they are,” she said, flicking them side-to-side, hesitating as her cameraman gestured to her that she should get on with it.

“They’re really nothing special,” she said, figuring she might as well make something out of it even if she didn’t know how to. She waved her toes daintily, pointing her foot like a ballet dancer before she bent her knee back and reached down to pull it off, easing the heel off and bending it to let it slip off her toes.

“Just a regular, everyday foot,” she said softly, huskily, giving a brooding look under her eyebrows to the camera as she pulled it off and dropped it to the floor out of shot.

“And here’s the other one,” she said, dispensing with the shoe more swiftly and holding her legs out together, core strength solid as she raised her limbs effortlessly to the camera. Matt just held steady as she slowly flexed her calf muscles and pointed her toes, then rolled her feet back and stretched her toes out to show the soles of her feet to the camera and let him capture every contour and ridge.

“See, just boring, everyday feet,” she teased, wiggling her toes quickly, flicking and kicking them around a little before giving a final flex and lowering them out of shot again. She leaned forward as she fumbled for her shoes, getting them back on and just letting the audience get a glimpse of her perky chest bouncing nicely again. Jordana didn’t realise it but the little tease, playing up to the waiting audience, had set things in motion and stirred people up.

“People liked that,” Matt said.

“Oh come on, I’m sure they didn’t,” she replied dismissively.

“You’ve got a lot of donations for it, and a load more comments.”

“Really? How much?” she asked, interest piqued. He took a few moments to add them up, quickly trying to rationalise what he thought were connected to her foot performance.

“Over three thousand bucks from people that liked your feet, I think,” he said.

“Three thousand?” she blurted out, pausing before she spilt her wine.

“Yeah just over, you showing off obviously does the trick.”

Obviously it had done the trick as the chat started to heat up and people were suddenly emboldened. Plenty of the users logged onto her AMA stream were evidently of the opinion that she was fit and would love a chance to get more from her, more details or shots of her, just something to feed their lust for the beautiful Panamanian star. With her flirty display of her feet, driven by her desire for donations, she’d opened Pandora’s box and now those with burning questions about every inch of her piled on.

“Whoa damn, ok this is getting…” Matt trailed off, watching the barrage of messages.

“What, what are they saying?” Jordana asked as she topped up her glass again with the end of the bottle, almost brim full.

“Everything,” he replied after a pause.

“What do you mean everything?” she said, taking a sip just to lower the glass of course since it was near the top.

“I mean they want to know everything, like...everything,” he said, not wanting to just state it to her.

“Come on, it can’t be that bad, like what? Spill it,” she said, bold and louder now as the alcohol soaked into her.

“Well do you suck cock, swallow, do anal, shave your pussy, have threesomes…” he said quite casually as he looked at the tumble of chat on the screen, making Jordana start and put her glass down before she had another sip.

“What?!” she exclaimed, eyes wide.

“You asked.”

“They asked more like,” she retorted.

“Yes, they did. So what you gonna do?” he asked. He really wasn’t sure if she was gonna pull the plug.

“Well obviously I’m not answering any of that stuff. Come on guys,” she said, standing up and wagging her finger directly into the camera, “I’m not getting paid enough to let you know any of that.”

“Good call,” Matt murmured. Jordana turned away and stepped back to the table, grabbing her wine once more.

“Hmm ok, got a question here,” he said.

“Is it as sordid as the others?” she asked, looking back, reaching up to sweep her long hair back from her face.

“Not exactly.”

“Then lets hear it.”

“They ask if the donations were to go up, and you made more money for your charity, would you answer the questions?” he said precisely.

“Well...I mean maybe, but it’d have to be some serious donations. I’m not revealing that stuff for nothing,” she replied after a moments thought. She had no real intention of doing it, figuring people would never pony up the cash. After all, who was on this stream that could afford it? Jordana picked up her wine and drank deeply from it again, figuring it was no big deal, nobody was going to be able to call her out on it.

“Ok got the first question here,” Matt said, shattering her quiet moment.

“What? I said I wasn’t answering them,” she blurted out, managing not to spill her wine.

“You said if there was some serious donations...and there is.”

“Really? What kind of donation?” Jordana asked, her heart squeezing as a cold rush of adrenaline burst through her.

“A thousand bucks,” Matt said.

“A thousand, really?” she asked, knowing the people on the stream had called her bluff.

“Yeah, a few people actually, all with questions.”

“Shit, well…I mean…” she stammered, mind racing. She had certainly not considered things getting racy or intimate like this and struggled to work out what she should do. On one hand it was great money for the charity, on the other hand it was revealing and potentially scandalous.

“Go on then, hit me with it,” she answered, mind made up. The wine buzzing through her system gave her a confidence she might not normally have had and loosened her up, as it did most people, to the point where she said yes. She felt bold, somehow empowered as she took a deep breath and steeled herself for what people wanted to know. She had a fair idea, which was immediately reinforced.

“What’s your favourite sexual position?” Matt asked, keeping his voice calm and level even as his own heart pumped fast; he couldn’t deny how hot he found Jordana and through their excellent working relationship he’d only grown to lust for her more, so to hear her revealing her saucy secrets was of as much interest to him as anyone else.

“On my back,” she replied, a slight tremble to her voice through her nerves.

“Really?” he asked, before he could stop himself.

“I know it sounds boring,” she replied, picking up the slight inflection to his voice, “but it’s very personal, intimate…and it makes me orgasm.”

“Wow ok, next question,” he said, moving on and scanning the chat as Jordana realised perhaps she shouldn’t have enthused about how much she liked it. That hadn’t been the question after all.

“Have you got nude photos?” he said, passing on the next question.

“Nude pictures? Yeah I have, but they’re all on Polaroid and I have them, so there won’t be anybody getting to see them,” she giggled. She’d always been careful to only let her partners take naked or sexy pictures of her in a manner she could control, never just on a phone where they might get hacked.

“Next, do you shave your pussy, and if so how?” Matt asked, his cock rock hard in his trousers as he asked the gorgeous actress the intimacies of her grooming regime.

“Kind of a two part question but I’ll allow it. I do shave yes, and mostly I keep it in a neat landing strip. I occasionally shave it all off if I have a photoshoot or something that requires.”

“Sexy. So, what do you like in the bedroom?” he asked.

“What do I like? Well that’s a very broad question,” she mused.

“Give them some general idea, I guess,” Matt offered. Jordana could see he was interested by the way he was leaning forward a little and focused intently on her, raising her eyebrows playfully over her big glasses before she answered.

“Well I like some romance and foreplay, to be teased some before we actually get it on. I quite like my man taking charge and running things, giving me a chance to relax and not think about it, just enjoy. I love being licked as well, you’ve gotta have that talented tongue with me,” she replied with a smile. The wine had her way over the line now and she was indulging them, killing the bottle as she poured a final half glass for herself and stood it aside, taking another sip before having a moment of clarity as she realised she was getting carried away.

“Are they donating enough for this? I’m not giving this away unless I...I mean the charity benefits,” she said, correcting herself quickly.

“If you’re taking it at a thousand dollars a question then they’ve donated enough to answer at least fifteen questions,” Matt said simply.

“Jesus, really?” she said.

“Yeah, people wanna know this stuff, like...really want to,” he laughed.

“I bet they do,” she murmured, sipping her wine again, enjoying the kiss of the expensive red.

“So, what sexy toys do you own?” he asked.

“Can I answer none?” she replied with a smile. Matt scanned the chat for a moment before replying.

“No. They say you can’t, because that’d be a lie.”

“Busted, damn they’re good. Ok fine I don’t have many actually, just a vibrator and a pink dildo that I enjoy sometimes,” she replied, heart surging as she realised what she was revealing to all the people tuned in.

“People are liking this, Jordana,” he said, nodding to the cascade of chat as it ramped up in an endless barrage of excitement, the luscious actress whipping them into a frenzy without even trying.

“Next question,” she smiled, just taking it in her stride. She’d crossed the line and wasn’t going back now.

“Do you ride bareback?”

“Bareback?” she questioned, momentarily unsure.

“Without a condom, no protection,” he expanded.

“Oh, yeah,” she blurted out rather abruptly, “I don’t like the feel and it spoils the flow somewhat. I like it to be romantic and just...organic.”

“However before I go on, let me say I only do that with my partner that I trust and know. Practice safe sex everyone, it’s no joke,” she said quickly, getting her PSA out to the audience. It was a fair point.

“Good advice,” he added.

“I hope you practice safe sex as well, Matt,” she scolded, looking at him severely.

“Always,” he replied quickly, before giving a smile.

“Hmm right,” she smiled before turning away, sweeping her hair back and taking another drink.

“Do you like anal sex?” he continued, no let up in the probing questions for the South American actress.

“No, I don’t,” she replied, shaking her head to the camera with a playful pout.

“Have you ever done anal?” is the follow up to that he added.

“I’ve dabbled, like most women I suppose, but never gone any further. It’s not my thing,” she said with a squint.

“Fair enough, next question? Or do you want a break?” he asked, offering her a chance to step back from it for a moment.

“No, keep going, we’re in this now.”

“Alright. Do you suck cock?” he asked.

“A crude way to put it,” she replied with an air of disdain.

“I just read them as they send them,” he shrugged.

“Fine. Yes I do...fellate. I enjoy giving a good blowjob and pleasing my man,” she replied with a roll of her eyes.

“Do you spit or swallow?” he asked, following on with the next related question.

“Spit,” she replied with a little grimace, wrinkling her nose. She’d disliked swallowing and had vowed never to do it again after the first time.

“Can you deep throat?”

“Wow, people really want to know about how I suck cock, don’t they?” she laughed, being crude herself as she addressed it.

“People want to know your skill set,” he smiled.

“Are you sure they’re asking this and it’s not just you?” she teased, looking over her thick-framed glasses at him with a tempting, teasing hint of her tongue.

“No, it’s them, I’ll show you the chat,” he replied, offering to show her the flurry of horny chat that she was leaving in her wake.

“Mm ok I trust you,” she murmured, giving him a wink and turning away for a moment.

“In answer, no I can’t, not fully at least. I do my best and nobody has complained about it yet though,” she replied, looking back to flick her tongue towards the watching audience.

“Have you ever taken a facial?” Matt asked. He had to admit, he was particularly interested in her answer as the thought of doing it to her in her big, thick-framed nerdy black glasses had crossed his mind more than once.

“What am I a porn star?” she laughed.

“Maybe in private,” he mumbled.

“Hardly. But ok, yes, I’ve done it a couple of times. Guys seem to love it and I’ve wanted to please a few so yeah, I’ve done it. Not my favourite thing to do though,” she replied.

“Quick follow up question to that,” Matt interjected.

“Go on then,” she said, rolling her eyes. Did people really care so much?

“Have you ever done it with those glasses on?”

“...No comment,” she said with a sly smile and narrowing of her eyes, turning away to sip at the last of her wine again. He didn’t need to prompt the audience that it meant yes.

“Ok getting more racy here,” he murmured.

“More racy? More than asking me if I deep throat?” she retorted.

“Well, yeah I’d say so,” he replied.

“Hit me,” she said, drinking her wine again, the glass almost empty now.

“Have you ever had a threesome or group sex?”

“A threesome? Almost,” she replied, giving a raise of her eyebrows and glancing away.

“Almost? Come on, the people need details!” he encouraged, wanting to know as much as anything.

“Almost!” she giggled.

“My husband asked me lots of times to do it and I have to admit I was tempted, and for his birthday one year I came close to organising it. I was caught up by the excitement but I couldn’t go through with it,” she expanded.

“Hot,” he commented, Jordana catching his eyes for a moment.

“Next, have you ever filmed yourself having sex?” he asked.

“That sounds very clean,” she said with a furrowing of her brow, “what did they actually ask?”

“Have you ever fucked on film,” he stated simply.

“I knew it,” she smiled, “well no, I haven’t. Never wanted that lying around.”

“Have you ever done bondage?” he asked, wasting no time.

“I’ve dabbled, yeah. Tried it out,” she replied, coy with it, hinting that perhaps she wasn’t telling the whole truth.

“Only dabbled? Come on, you know the people want more.”

“Fine, a little more than dabbled. We tried it out and explored it for a while, had a few sessions. It was fun but not what I want to do regularly really,” she said.

“Were you dominant or submissive?”

“That’s a bit personal,” she said, turning to him with a half-playful yet serious scowl.

“Hey, I’m just reading out the questions here...and your donations are doing very well,” he added.

“…Submissive.”

“Did as you’re told huh?” he teased.

“Hint’s in the title,” she replied a little tightly. She drained her glass, having polished off the bottle of wine now. Jordana could feel the edge of it but needed just a bit more and paused things to get another bottle.

“I’ll be back,” she said, waving her empty glass to the camera. She didn’t have another bottle handy as she’d never expected to drink so much.

Jordana took a moment for a deep breath, pulling herself together a little and calming herself as she walked down to grab another bottle of wine. Things were certainly not going quite how she’d intended them to and she was revealing much more than planned, however it was doing great for the donations and she’d already raised thousands for her charity. She headed quickly back up to the room with the bottle, pausing to open it as she entered before pouring a healthy glass to resume the barrage of escalating questions.

“Where were we?” she asked, taking a glug from the fresh glass.

“They were just asking you to take your clothes off,” Matt said with a simplicity that caught her completely off guard.

“They what?” she sputtered, trying not to choke on the wine...again.

“Take your clothes off, they want you to strip.”

“That’s hardly a question!” she blurted out.

“Agreed,” he said.

“How much are they offering?” she replied after a pause, immediately considering the indecent proposal.

“Really?” he asked, surprised, expecting immediate and unwavering refusal.

“Yeah sure, let’s hear the offer.”

“Well, people aren’t specific here, they just say they’ll pay more to see it,” he replied.

“I’ve heard that before, promises,” she retorted, flicking her hair as she turned away from him again and sipped at her wine.

“So you’re saying that if they paid you first, you’d do it?” he asked tentatively, hiding the interest from his voice admirably.

“I mean...maybe, yeah. Yeah, I would,” she said, finding more confidence and decisiveness.

“Ok then, well you heard that everyone,” he said, keeping the camera on her as he watched the chat.  He wasn’t sure what would happen but the trepidation and excitement were on edge, the atmosphere tight as he waited for them to respond. Jordana equally took a deep breath and kept herself calm, heart racing, knowing she’d popped the cork from the bottle now as she second guessed herself. She resolved that it was only a quick flash, a shot of her underwear that she’d already described anyway and she could handle it. Besides, it was for charity.

“They won’t do it,” she muttered, to herself but also loud enough for him to hear, if not the microphone for the listening audience. They just saw her pacing around and drinking at her wine as she waited.

“Ok well they made a donation,” Matt said, breaking her thoughts and silent, premature victory.

“How much?”

“Twenty five hundred,” he said.

“Really? Twenty five hundred bucks?!” she exclaimed, looking wide eyed towards him.

“Yeah, no joke.”

“For me to flash them?”

“That’s what they were asking for, yes,” he said. He was as interested as anyone if she would go through with it, or whether she’d lose her nerve in the reality of it. She gave the longest pause, processing it.

“Ok,” she breathed.

“Ok?”

“Ok I’ll do it, they paid and a deal’s a deal, I said for the right donations and it’s for charity,” she said, almost absolving herself of responsibility for what she was doing. With her mind set she stood her glass of wine down and prepared herself for the camera, pushing her hair back and glasses up a little.

“Do they want me to show everything or just lift my top?” she asked.

“You know, why did I ask that? Of course they’re gonna want everything,” she said with a roll of her eyes, chastising herself.

“Yes, they do,” Matt said, checking the chat to confirm it matched that assumption.

“..Fine. I’ll do it,” she said firmly, flicking her eyebrows with an otherwise fixed expression. Matt held his tongue and just let her get on with it, as eager to see it as anyone watching the stream. The lovely south American actress set herself up then closed her eyes, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, peeling it up over her tightly toned abs that she stretched out as she arched her back, the snug cotton shirt clinging to her just right. She didn’t hesitate or turn back and rolled the top up over her perky breasts, revealing the black padded bra, simple and practical as she’d said but cupping her tits perfectly, the soft flesh of her body filling and spilling over the cups just a little.

“Happy?” she said, looking over her top towards the camera and thousands of people she knew were staring at her body, worried she didn’t look perfect or scintillating enough for them. The question was rhetorical however and they would get what she was willing to dole out to them, knowing there were probably already guys on the other end beating off over her boob revealing performance. She straightened up and pulled her top down, reaching to unbutton her jeans.

“People are saying you should keep your top off,” Matt said, reading the chat.

“Seriously? Is this not enough for them?” she snapped, a little harder than she intended to.

“The guy paid over two grand for this,” he murmured, siding with the fans.

“Fair enough,” she conceded, since it was a lot of money for the average person watching. Without a moments hesitation she hauled the shirt up and pulled it over her head, drawing it off her long hair and casting it aside to leave her standing in just her bra. Matt’s eyes were wide and he couldn’t think for a moment, camera simply fixed on her before he suddenly caught up and cheekily zoomed in on her, Jordana standing still as if she knew what he was doing for the viewers.

“Happy now?” she commented, holding up her hands before she continued. Her hands reached down quite confidently for her jeans, hooking into the waistband with her thumbs before she found the button and popped it open, revealing a glimpse of her black lacy panties.

“This what you really wanna see huh?” she teased, pulling the zip down and yanking the denim open, not that the tight jeans showed too much off.

“It definitely is,” Matt mumbled. Jordana wondered if it was him that wanted it or the fans, figuring it was probably both as she grabbed the sides and wiggled her hips, carefully pushing the jeans down off her curvy pelvis and keeping her panties up where they should be.

Leaning down, she treated the online viewers to a nice glance down her bra as she bent down, perky breasts hanging firmly in the black underwear as she pushed the tight denim down off her feet to a cascade of positive comments. People online were wowed by her sudden willingness to play up to it all and let them see her, stripping off the jeans and kicking them aside with her dolly shoes to leave her stood in just her slightly mismatched underwear.

“I figured they would complain if I kept them on,” she said offhandedly to Matt, indicating the jeans as he took in her beautiful body before him, so toned and tight. She was in awesome shape and despite her evident edge of nerves, she seemed confident of it, knowing she was what they wanted to see. Jordana in fact was buoyed and somewhat turned on by the attention, loving that they lusted for her in the most primal way even if she knew she should be disappointed in them all. The wine had definitely taken the edge off her inhibitions and she shamelessly arched her back to stretch for them, letting them see the padded bra and lacy thong she’d earlier told them about.

“Hope they’re satisfied,” she commented with a sly smile.

“Oh yeah, very satisfied,” Matt murmured, glancing at the chat as he tore his eyes way from the gorgeous actress, his own cock stiff at the sight of her.

“Ok then, next question,” she said as she grabbed her glass for another mouthful.

“Well...it gets...they want you to strip naked,” he said.

“Naked?” she replied, with a bit of an incredulous tone even though she wasn’t the least bit surprised.

“Yeah.”

“No,” she replied, a firm tone. Things were getting a little out of hand and stripping to her underwear was frankly too far as she imagined the call she might get from her agent after this.

“They’ll be disappointed,” he smiled.

“I’m sure they will but there’s no way they’re getting that.”

“As before, they’re asking if you’d do it for the right donation,” he said.

“Right donation? I mean...if someone wants to put a huge donation in then yeah, yeah maybe I would do it but it’s got to be serious,” she replied, her restraint failing her as the alcohol tipped the scales, making her far more daring than she might normally be.

“Would ten grand do it?”

“Ten grand?” she stuttered, wondering who was on the stream to offer so much.

“Yeah ten grand, that’s what they’re offering.”

“Wow,” she mumbled to herself, barely audible as she contemplated it. Ten thousand dollars for her charity was way more than she expected to generate and in one hit was impressive...and all she had to do was take her clothes off for it.

“They’re serious?” she questioned.

“Seem it, there’s some conditions but they say they’ll transfer it right now if you agree,” he said, almost egging her on, wanting her naked as much as anyone on the stream.

“And the conditions are?”

“Well, they want a bit of a tease with it...and a panty peel,” he added.

“Panty peel?” she said, raising her eyebrows, unsure what it meant.

“It’s where you bend over in front of the camera and slowly peel your panties down,” he elaborated.

“Naughty,” she scolded, pouting a little. She’d almost forgotten she was standing in front of him and everyone else in her underwear.

“It’s the condition if you want the donation I guess,” he said. Jordana stood in silence for a moment, contemplating it.

“Deal,” she said quietly, looking up into the camera.

“Yeah?” he asked, hoping he didn’t sound too eager.

“Yeah, for the charity. Get the donation and I’ll do it,” she said, louder, more decisively.

“I’ll let you know if it comes in,” Matt replied, watching Jordana take another drink as he waited. Luckily the wait wasn’t long as the viewer was a good as their word and transferred the ten thousand dollars a minute later, buying Jordana’s nudity.

“Well damn, here we go then,” she remarked after Matt gave her the thumbs up. Standing her glass down on the table, she shook herself out and took a deep breath, not entirely sure how to begin but positive they’d enjoy it regardless. He kept the camera diligently stable as the watching viewers waiting, especially the generous person that’d enabled it as Jordana visibly bit her lip and gave a stretch, reaching up to cup her breast and push them up, bouncing them a little for the camera as she showed off.

“Guess this is what you paid for,” she commented, teasing a little as she’d been asked to, looking into the camera through her glasses as she arched and reached behind her for the clasp. With an easy, practiced motion she easily released it and pulled her arms forward, letting it slip a little on her chest, temptingly close to exposing her as she pulled it tight over herself and wiggled a little, delaying the moment where she would actually go topless.

“Come on Jordana, don’t be a tease,” Matt encouraged with a smile. He was rock hard and loving the sight of his co-worker and arguably boss stripping in front of him.

“Hey, they wanted a tease,” she smiled back, holding onto her underwear for a moment longer as she playfully danced before she abruptly opened her arms aside and let her pert, perfect boobs bounce free for the camera as she cast the bra to one side. Matt’s eyes were locked onto her as she let her humble but beautiful breasts out, perky with tight nipples in her arousal. There was no doubt this was all turning her on and to have him there in person only made it hotter even as she performed for those online. Well, maybe performing was pushing it.

“Hope they’re happy,” she smiled, nervous, her heart pounding but also feeling somewhat liberated and in charge. People were paying a small fortune just to see her do this and she knew she had the power, the control over them really, even if she was stripping naked to prove that point.

“They’re very happy,” Matt said, barely needing to glance at the laptop to see the cascade of chat praising her and giving more, smaller donations to her charitable cause.

“They should be, I don’t do this for just anyone,” she mumbled, a slight slur to her words, unable to concentrate properly as her heart raced.

“And now I guess they want to see this,” she continued, not giving herself the chance to lose her nerve as she stepped towards the camera and sexily drew her fingers up over the front of her lacy panties. Matt didn’t utter a word as she approached him, simply zooming on for a moment on her semi-sheer underwear as she teased with them, gripping the waistband and pulling them up tighter so they pulled into the sweet, feminine bulge of her pussy, rocking her hips slowly side-to-side as she did so, just building it up and making her audience wait a moment.

“But this isn’t what you want, is it?” she nonchalantly said, straightening up and then spinning on her toes to face away, ass straight in front of the camera as he zoomed back out. Jordana’s heart pounded, unable to believe she’d let it come to this and that now she was doing this on camera, a momentary attack of conscience that she forced down. She was doing this, her better judgement be damned.

“This is what you wanna see,” she teased, looking over her shoulder with a smile as she reached back to jiggle her firm ass a little, using her fingers to make her booty shake a bit before she pulled her hands up and let them drag the waistband of the thong that only made it pull a little tighter up her ass. She gave them a moment to enjoy the sight of her ass in her skimpy underwear, panties showing off her firm, toned booty perfectly as she shook it a little for them and just gave a moment for any more donations to find their way to her account before she shoved her thumbs into the waistband.

Without a word, she spread her legs a little into a power stance, straight and strong before she arched her back and slowly bent over forwards. She was lithe and in great shape, having no problem demonstrating her flexibility as she took her time to dip right down beyond horizontal just to show off, letting them wait as she raised back up before starting to push the elastic off her hips. Breathing fast, trying to control herself, Jordana pushed the panties slowly off her hips and down over her ass, feeling the waistband pulling into herself as she ever so slowly lowered them. She took her time, maximising the effect people had paid for and pulled them into herself so the fabric pressed into her ass as she drew them down.

Matt made sure to keep the camera dead steady even as his cock strained at his jeans, watching the delectable actress reveal herself in the hottest manner as she perfectly peeled her panties down, the fabric just hesitating and clinging to her hot, slightly wet pussy a little before it revealed her gorgeous, shaven lips. Exposing herself, she slipped them down from her ass onto her thighs, taking her time before she let them go so they slid effortlessly to her knees and then her ankles, leaving her to step carefully out of them as she let the viewers have their fill. Standing up again, she kicked them aside with her jeans and turned back around to the camera, fighting her shyness to reveal her perfectly shaved landing strip that she’d alluded to earlier on.

“There, hope that was what you wanted,” she said as casually as possible, a little tremble to her voice as she tried to be calm, reaching up to push her hair back again as she stood naked in front of the camera and hundreds of people watching. She just embraced it and tried to relax, acting casual for the internet even as her heart raced. Despite the wine this was way beyond anything she’d imagined and she wasn’t quite sure how to extricate herself from the situation, knowing it had all gone too far.

“It’s definitely what they wanted, they’re loving this,” Matt breathed, seeing the rush of chat and comments, people praising her gorgeous nudity, begging her to show close-ups, asking her for much more X-rated stuff without the donations to back it up. He noticed how the view count had gone up radically in the last few minutes with people clearly telling others what Jordana was doing on the stream and as a result there were now thousands waiting and enjoying her physical form.

“I bet. So, what’s the next question?” she enquired, acting nonchalant as she worked her way through her wine, feeling it more now.

“Ah...um,” he pondered, hesitating for a moment.

“Are there other questions?” she asked.

“Yeah, there are, just they’re...racy,” he said slowly.

“Racy? Look I don’t think I can worry about that now,” she giggled, gesturing to her naked body.

“I guess not,” he smiled, taking her in again.

“So hit me with it.”

“They want you to play with your toys for them,” Matt said, looking up to see her reaction.

“Well that’s not gonna happen,” she said, “they’re all the way over in the...look it’s a whole thing, I’m not doing that.”

“Ok well generally the request is to play with yourself for them, let them see you enjoy it,” he continued.

“Are the donations gonna back that up?” she replied. Almost a challenge. It was all for the money now and she’d delved into this role, doing what was requested of her if the donations were there.

“Another couple of thousand’s come in,” he said.

“Well then, deal’s a deal.”

Without further ado she stood her glass down and grabbed the chair from by the table that she’d been sitting on and drew it closer to the camera, to him, sitting down onto it with an inhale at the cold touch of it on her bare ass.

“So they wanna watch this, keep that camera steady,” she said, as if he needed direction. He did just that as Jordana spread her legs in front of him and leaned back, shivering a little as her hand pushed down over her sweetly shaved pussy. Her skilful fingers teased down through the landing strip of hair and straight to her clit, making herself momentarily tense up as her breath caught, closing her eyes and letting the intense sensation wash through her before she continued.

“Try not to come in your pants,” she teased, looking up at Matt in the process, meaning him as much as anyone watching. She’d have never even imagined doing this but a few glasses of wine and her desired earnings for the charity had swayed her mind. Jordana had to admit it was exciting and as her fingers played over her smooth labia she only felt it more, letting people share this most intimate and personal moment with her, them slathering over the sight of her, watching every touch, every little effort she made to stimulate herself with, probably, their dick in their hands.

“Hope you’re all enjoying this,” she breathed as she tipped her head back and enjoyed it, figuring she may as well while she spread her legs wide and let her fingertips dance over every nerve ending she had. Her fingertips worked in a well practiced motion, circling and stroking over her clit through her hood, the delicate barrier keeping it from being that bit too sensitive as she worked herself.

“Fuck,” she breathed, blushing unseen as her hand worked, playing with herself exactly as she knew how to, pressing her buttons and working herself up rapidly. She was a lot closer to orgasm than she’d expected to be, turned on by everything so far and the glasses of wine had helped to loosen her up. It was unexpected but welcomed and only spurred her to work faster, more intently, pressing her digits harder around her clit to stimulate every possible side of it. Just compelled to chase the pleasure, that special tingle and treat, her muscles clenching, tightening in pre-climactic readiness as she pushed her body towards the inevitable orgasm that would follow.

“I hope this covers the donations,” she breathed, barely focusing on it now.

“Oh yeah, everything they wanted,” he replied, intent on keeping the camera fixed, changing between zoomed in shots of her fingers dancing at her sweet pussy and wider shots that showed her enjoying herself, capturing her toned body and screwed up facial expressions of carnal pleasure.

“Keep going Jordana, they love this,” Matt encouraged.

“I bet they do,” she commented.

“Bet they never expected to get this when they logged on!”

“Not in a million years!” he laughed as Jordana giggled before shuddering and grunting deeply, hitting the spot again and working herself up. She dug deeper now and went for it, chasing her peak as her fingers worked harder, faster, more intently to stimulate every possible nerve ending available to drive herself to climax. He didn’t interrupt as the gorgeous Panamanian gasped and growled in pleasure, her lithe body shuddering and shaking with the pleasure of it all. He watched with a rock hard cock as it overwhelmed her tight body, bristling her skin with goose pimples and shortening her breaths.

“Fuck, fuck,” she gasped, half-mumbled to herself as she shook and shuddered with the imminent climax, a tremble spreading through her at the point of no return as her peak took over. With a few more seconds of rubbing to accentuate it, to build its power, she made everyone wait as the seconds seemed to stretch before she shuddered powerfully with an immense wave of pleasure. Her eyes rolled and squeezed shut as her breath struggled, a staggered gasp as her fingers went into overdrive and her legs clenched together. Jordana sharply threw her head back and wailed in pleasure, the noise loud and sudden, catching Matt off guard and making him shake the camera for a moment as the gorgeous actress let everyone know her moment of immense pleasure.

He focused intently, as did the audience as Jordana stroked herself through a huge, clearly powerful orgasm before giving a final strained touch and quivering to a stop. Sweat prickled all over her as she stopped, captured by the high resolution camera as she flopped in momentary exhaustion and gasped for air. Her heart pounded in exertion, release and embarrassment about what she’d just done live for thousands of people on the internet, knowing there was no way she’d get away without this coming out.

“I hope that covers that,” she said, finding her composure once again with a smile as she looked up from the high backed chair, pouting to blow a kiss to the camera

“It definitely does,” he said, glancing to the chat and seeing people praising her for her performance, for lack of a better word, and barely able to believe their luck that she’d given in to their wants now.

“So what’s next?” she mumbled, drinking from her glass once more, her nerves now almost gone as she just went with it and let it happen.

“They want to ask me some questions, it seems,” he said, scanning the text.

“What kinda questions?” she said, turning back, still casual in her nudity.

“Well, whether I think you’re hot,” he said quietly, glancing up then quickly back down at the screen.

“Oh really?” she said with a smile, stepping a little closer, as if suddenly freed by the attention being off her for a moment.

“Yeah.”

“Come on, I think you should answer that, right viewers?” she said, raising her eyebrows to the camera and appealing to the audience live. A torrent of comments about how hot she was up close were interspersed with plenty of agreement, wanting Matt to answer their questions about Jordana.

“They agree,” he conceded.

“Of course they do, so let’s hear the answer. Come on, Matt, do you think I’m hot?” she teased with a smile.

“I…” he hesitated, feeling himself blush a little, ridiculously given the situation before he just went for it under her expectant look.

“Yeah, yeah I do.”

“Oh really,” she said, playing it up with a flick of her eyebrows and a tipsy smile.

“Yeah, and I mean you’re standing right here naked, so come on,” he laughed.

“That’s true, but I bet you thought it before this huh?”

“That’s not a question they asked,” he smiled.

“Someone, ask that question!” she playfully shouted, pointing to the camera.

“They already did,” he laughed, palming his face a little as he realised he was going to get dragged into this.

“So answer,” she said confidently.

“Fine, yes, I always thought you were hot, from when we met,” he said.

“Aww how sweet,” she smiled, genuine but also finding it kinda sexy that he admitted to having a thing for her even though she’d kind of assumed it anyway.

“Give me that laptop,” she said, reaching out to take it from him, “I want to make sure you’re not hiding any questions from me.”

“Ask away I guess,” he said with a resigned sigh, waiting for a barrage of embarrassing questions “but this is you’re AMA.”

“Right now it’s Ask Matt Anything,” she smiled gleefully, pleased at her own joke as she scanned the questions.

“Ok let’s see here, I like this one,” she said, eyes flitting to the donations with wide eyes as she saw how it had flown up. So many people were watching and dropping money for her now, the total way more than she’d expected already.

“Have you ever jerked off over Jordana?” she smiled, looking up to Matt over the screen which reflected in her glasses.

“Yeah,” he said, not wasting any more time playing coy.

“Short and sweet,” she said.

“Oh this is interesting, are you hard for Jordana right now?” she said, looking back over the screen with a bite of her lip.

“That seriously a question?” he said incredulously.

“Yeah, it is. Answer it, cameraman,” she demanded playfully.

“Yeah, I am,” he said, knowing it would only lead to more from her, though he couldn’t deny he enjoyed her interest...especially as she pointedly looked down to his jeans.

“Oh, oh oh,” she said, interrupting herself it seemed as she studied the screen.

“What?”

“There’s people here daring me to mess around with you,” she said.

“Really?” he asked, hoping he didn’t sound too eager as his heart raced, much as hers had been doing for the duration.

“Yeah, that’s what they wanna see.”

“How’s the donations?” he asked after a pause.

“...Significant.”

“Ok…” he said warily, knowing it was entirely in her hands if she wanted to continue down that path. He wouldn’t say no, it’d finally be his chance to get a crack at the actress he’d lusted after for years.

“They want to see you, turn the camera around,” she said, pausing the key moment for a second.

“Sure,” he murmured, turning the unit around in his hand carefully, not wanting the shot to wildly flash around or risk dropping the expensive equipment. He signalled for her to spin the laptop around so he could see the shot he was giving, wanting it to be as flattering as possible. He’d hardly intended to be seen on camera and hoped he was somewhat appealing to the audience as he showed himself off, pulling the shot back to show himself as best he could, holding the camera steady as he gave a quick thumbs up to them before turning it back onto the beautifully naked Jordana.

“They like you,” she said, quietly, a small voice as she looked at the donations total again, spiking with a few more decent sums as the chat cascaded on the screen almost faster than she could take it in. People praised his looks, saying he was a good looking guy and she should definitely go for it with him, she was missing out if she didn’t and so on, saying she should screw him and they’d love to answer the question of what noises she made when she got fucked.

“What’s happening?” he asked, watching her pause, staring at the screen intently.

“I...well they want us to get it on,” she said diplomatically.

“Ok...well it’s your call,” he said.

“Yeah?” she asked, more just to confirm than anything else.

“Sure, up to you,” he murmured.

“Ok well...the donations are...someone’s offering another ten thousand to see it.”

“That’s a lot of money,” he replied, leaving the choice up to her but hoping, in the depths of his soul, that was enough to make Jordana put out.

“Yeah, and it’s for the charity,” she murmured, contemplating it as his heart skipped a beat. He stayed silent, just letting her think it over before she drained her glass.

“Ok, for ten thousand I’ll do it, pay up.”

The tension was immediately cranked to 11 between them, seeming thick and impenetrable for a few moments between them as they waited, Jordana sipping the last dregs from her wine before standing the glass aside.

“They paid,” she said quietly, “you cool for this?”

“Yeah,” he breathed, trembling a little, making sure to keep his arm tight and not let it show to the viewers.

“Then let’s do this,” she said firmly, sitting the laptop aside and stepping to him in her gorgeous nudity, sinking down before him as he kept the camera trained on her.

“It’s for the charity,” she whispered, barely audible, enough to hide from the microphone.

“I’ll take everything you’ve got for me,” he replied equally quietly.

“I bet you will,” she said with a knowing smile, looking up at him with a playfully scolding expression. He just smiled back and relaxed into the chair, sitting back and slowly panning the camera down to her, zooming out a bit to get her in shot as she slid between the denim of his legs and pushed her hands over him to his crotch.

“Mm ready as you said,” she purred, giving a nervous smile as she felt his iron hard cock through his trousers.

“Wasn’t lying,” he managed in a tight voice. The thought of Jordana finally taking hold of his cock was both immensely exciting and terrifying at the same time. They didn’t say another word, not needing to speak as her hands deftly undid his jeans and pulled them open, yanking them down with his help and revealing his erection beneath the cotton of his shorts. Jordana smiled to herself as she pushed her hand over it, letting her fingers take in the bulging, pulsing contours of his cock as it jumped beneath her touch, fingers hooking into the elastic and wasting no time in drawing his shorts down to join his jeans, letting him spring free.

The Panamanian actress was pleased to find him a good size, thick and strong for her, pulsing primally as she wrapped her warm, slender hand around his stiff cock, fingers closing around him to grip firmly. He groaned in pleasure as Jordana mumbled in satisfaction, pleased with what he had for her as she stroked her hand up his cock, feeling him ripple beneath her, straining so hard he could burst in her grasp.

“Nice and hard for me I see,” she purred, looking up into the camera as if she’d always been doing this, a professional porn star or something. Truth was it was just how she was used to acting on camera and she’d convinced herself this was just another performance, another take for a movie. It was a performance but nothing like she’d ever done before; as she’d already told them she’d never let herself be filmed having sex and several of them mentioned it in the chat, loving her doing it for the first time, not that she or Matt saw that as they focused on what they were doing.

“I hope you like it,” he murmured.

“Love it,” she replied, looking up into his eyes a moment as her hand deftly stroked up and down him, giving practiced squeezes and twists of her wrist to stimulate him, loving how he pulsed and strained in her hand with every rub over the back of his bulging purple head. Her heart was racing, pounding in her ears, her breath tight even as she tried to expand her chest and suck in more oxygen lest she pass out. With her pulse in triple digits she stroked at his cock, undulating her grip to stimulate him as she started pumping her hand more intently, taking longer strokes and squeezing harder as she felt him push up into her with a groan.

Jordana just ran with it and was motivated by it, driven on by the acknowledgement that she was doing what he liked, pleasing and performing as she intended to whilst he held the camera incredibly still to film her. She was amazed he kept it so steady, as was he frankly, keeping it perfectly trained on the slender star as she jerked him off, something he’d wanted for literally years and relished it, her touch perfect, skilful and well-paced, his cock straining so hard in her hand he thought he might explode.

She just paid attention to what he was doing and how he responded, wanting him to enjoy it even though she was sure he would regardless. She wasn’t wrong and he thrust gently into her every ministration, loving that he finally had her on her knees in front of him and his world turned topsy-turvy as she stepped it up, leaning forward to lick slowly, hotly up the underside of his thick head to make him shudder like he hadn’t in years.

“Fuck,” he breathed with a shake, the camera trembling, view of her shaking for a moment but still catching enough focus to see her drawing off his tip with her tongue out. She tipsily smiled around it all, loving his reaction, how he just melted for her now, Jordana squeezing the base of him as she held him, making him swell before her as she leaned down and tipped her head, running her tongue around his swollen head and appreciating the smooth contours of him.

“This is a great cock,” she breathed, hiding her blush a little as she realised what she’d said, it was true though and she was loving playing with his rock hard tool now. He just groaned with pleasure as he tried to keep the shot spot on while the gorgeous actress got into it, her licks turning into a slow, succulent suck of his head as he gasped at the velvet heat of her mouth. She closed her eyes and got to work, not too fast, keeping it slow for the cameras to get those donations in as she carefully sucked at his cock. Jordana took a moment to let him feel the vacuum of her mouth before she opened wide and pushed a bit deeper, getting him into her throat and feeling her strain around him.

“Ohh fuck, don’t stop,” he gasped, trying to remain composed but shaking the camera, Jordana catching her shaky image on the screen out of the corner of her eye...along with the huge tumble of chat. She pushed down deep till she gagged, holding a second before pulling back off him with a gasp, jerking his slick cock as she glanced back to the screen properly and checked out the donations.

“Jesus, they love this,” she breathed, looking back to Matt with a smile as if it were some kind of surprise. The total was shooting up, donations cascading in with praise of her performance, making her play up to it to encourage some more.

“Remember, you guys wanna see this, you gotta keep donating,” she said, looking sexily over her glasses at the camera before flicking her eyebrows and sticking her tongue out a little, stroking his cock casually before turning back to it and immediately sinking her mouth onto his shaft again as he groaned out in pleasure. His hips pushed up into her and helped drive just a little more of him down her throat, Jordana straining but taking it in her stride as she felt his bulbous tip delving a little deeper inside her.

She could tell he loved doing that with how he flexed every time, though truth be told he was loving every moment of the gorgeous, naked Jordana Brewster sucking on his cock. He dared to hope it might be more but for right now the velvet softness of her mouth was just perfection and the way she was getting into it just made him tingle. His cock was the hardest it had been in years and she loved it, squeezing and rolling her hand at his base, keeping him absolutely bursting as her mouth went to work, rocking her head to let her mouth roll around him, her silky smooth cheeks rubbing over his head as her expert tongue thrust and flicked at his sensitive head to make him pulse in her mouth.

With her eyes closed, Jordana bobbed her head in a well practiced rhythm and did her best to please him, quite enjoying sucking cock actually and his was an impressive if unexpected treat for her right then. She pushed deep to let him feel her throat flex before she focused on his tip, bobbing faster to roll her lips over the ridge of his sensitive head and make him groan, sucking perfectly, not too hard or soft, just finding the balance he seemed to respond to as her tongue continued to probe and press into him. His eyes scanned over the screen as he struggled to hold the camera steady and film her excellent blowjob, making sure he got enough angle on her to see her working her lips and bulging her cheeks on him, clearly enjoying it.

“They want more,” he breathed, checking out the tumble of text.

“Yeah?” she mumbled, quickly pulling off him before continuing, forgetting she was performing for the AMA now and just enjoying herself.

“They want us to fuck,” he said. She immediately stopped, eyes looking up over her thick glasses at him before sucking slowly off his cock.

“Seriously?” she asked, even though she knew before she asked that they would be.

“Yeah, they wanna see us go at it. Well, you, I doubt they care about me.”

“They wanna see you do me, so they obviously care,” she replied. They were obviously keen to see his decent sized cock pound into her neatly shaved pussy which was hardly a surprise and it made her heart race again. Fucking on film was quite a step up even if she was already dangerously close to it.

“How’s the donations?” she asked. Her nerves were through the roof but she was now completely in the rhythm of it all and playing for the charitable gifts. If they were substantial enough she knew without a doubt that she’d say yes, helped along by the alcohol she’d ingested of course.

“A lot, thousands,” he said.

“Come on, give me a number, they’re not getting this if it’s not enough,” she said, looking to the camera as she stroked his slick stick.

“I dunno, over fifty grand more since you started.”

“Really?” she said, pausing for a moment. He didn’t need to answer, it was rhetorical, Jordana clearly pondering for a second longer before she gave him a rapid stroke.

“You up for this?” she asked, even as she started to get her legs under her.

“You know I am,” he breathed, barely daring to believe what might be about to happen. She didn’t say another word and swooped down to plant a wet kiss on his thick head, feeling him jump again in her hand, so hard and hot for her, absolutely stiff as iron and ready to split her pussy in half. Jordana stood up and immediately slid forwards over him, Matt just leaning back and keeping the camera for a gorgeous close up on her perky tits with their stiff nipples, her pretty face as she swept her long, dark hair back and her piercing brown eyes gazing straight into the camera and towards the watching thousands online as she mounted him.

“This is what you wanna see, huh?” she said, shoving his hand down to point the camera at her crotch, her neat landing strip of dark hair leading down to where she was pulling his bulging cock to her slick, silky lips.

“Well enjoy,” she murmured, a sultry tone as she played him up her lips a moment before she sank down into his lap and drove his hard cock inside herself. He grunted deeply and shook intensely at the gorgeous sensation of her tight, hot pussy sliding down his length as she equally gave a sharp, guttural gasp and squeezed her eyes shut, shaking with every inch she took as she slipped effortlessly down to the bottom of his cock. She couldn’t quite handle it and knew she should stop, her pussy squeezing up tighter the deeper she went, but she couldn’t resist, couldn’t fight it, couldn’t say no to the pleasure of him stretching her velvet walls and forced herself all the way down onto his cock so her ass pressed into his thighs.

“Fuck, Jordana,” he groaned, cock bucking and flexing inside her, only driving clenches of her muscles to accentuate it.

“Ohh I know,” she breathed, head back, eyes still closed as she ground her hips to take it in, letting herself relax a little as she rocked her pelvis before lifting herself up to slowly draw her tight, succulent pussy off him to almost his head before driving down once more. The camera, which had temporarily fallen into a fumble of shaky shots, was pulled back up to film again and he focused solely on where they connected in the most primal way to watch Jordana’s gorgeous, perfectly shaven pussy sliding up and down his cock.

“Fuck that’s good,” she murmured, a little louder than she might, playing up to the camera a bit.

“Oh it’s….” he mumbled, struggling to finish his sentence in the sensations of her gorgeous pussy sliding up and down him. Jordana gave a giggle as she braced herself on his shoulders and started to ride a bit faster, making sure to keep up the full depth thrusts to drive her pelvis down into his lap and bury his cock entirely inside her. Her lithe, toned body rode him like they’d been fucking for years, bouncing easily to sink into him and drive his bulging head deep inside her with every thrust, deep enough to nudge against her cervix. Jordana had to admit she hadn’t been fucked in a few weeks and it felt great, it hadn’t been anywhere near as turbocharged as this and she was loving every thrust of him inside her.

“Fuck this is good,” she breathed, rocking her hips back and forth on him now with more pace, hitting the spot for her as she kept him deep and worked his cock inside her, feeling every contour of his bulging head as it probed into her silky body. He panned up to her face, catching her expression of concentration and enjoyment, the perfect bite of her lip as she fucked him harder, driven by her own enjoyment, chasing her pleasure as she worked his thick prick into her just right and shoved down deep to bump her clit into him. His hand was at her hip, thumb bent over to grip and hold her, restraining her as if she’d suddenly escape him and take her perfect pussy out of reach. As it was however she kept working it onto him, getting faster, harder, shorter and deeper, wanting his cock inside her as much as he’d ever wanted for her it seemed.

“They want me to do you on your back,” he breathed, glancing to the chat and seeing lots of requests for him to pin her down.

“Ok,” she murmured, shaking her eyes open and pushing her hair back, looking him in the eyes a moment before she leaned down and locked lips with him. It wasn’t really intended, this was hardly a romantic encounter that might lend itself to such tenderness, but Jordana just felt compelled and kissed him, quite softly at first before their lip lock became more intense, passionate and hungry as their tongues entwined. She was lost to it as he pushed up from the chair, camera shaking again as he easily manhandled her, Jordana throwing her legs around him with his cock still buried inside her as he stepped from the chair to the floor rug she had and lowered her down onto her back.

Jordana grunted as he slid down on top of her and buried himself again, full depth, deeper than he had been and probing new points inside her tight body. Matt stabilised the camera and pulled up onto his knees so he could film her, seemingly into the whole thing now as he captured a perfect porn view of her and started thrusting. Jordana mumbled in pleasure again as he started pumping into her, looking up into the camera with a bite of her lip and a smile before she closed her eyes to just enjoy it. She’d given up fighting it now, surrendering herself to the pleasure and fact she was making thousands of dollars for her chosen charity.

Matt reached out and fumbled for the computer, pulling it round so he could see the chat and watch what people said, catching glances of a tumble of comments of people complimenting how they looked, her gorgeous body, his technique, telling him to fuck her harder and faster and so on. His cock strained at the sensations of her slick tunnel, gripping and squeezing at him, loving her grunts and rapid breaths as her heart pounded. Sweat pricked her brow as her fingernails dug into the rug beneath them and she drew her legs back, knees up to help him hit the right spot as he buried himself inside her.

“They want me to stuff your panties in your mouth, offering you five hundred to do it,” he said between breaths, his own heart working hard as he pumped his hips into the stunning Panamanian.

“Make it a thousand and I’ll do it,” she gasped, immediately blushing. She couldn’t believe she’d got into this. Neither could he but he didn’t care and just took advantage, shoving himself into her harder, pumping more rapidly as he plunged his cock full depth inside her now to bump at her cervix.

“Deal,” he said, looking at the stream as someone immediately dropped the money and demanded she take it, with a few more colourful words. He reached out and grabbed her black thong from amongst her clothes, reaching back to hold it in front of the camera as Jordana opened her eyes and looked back up at his slowing, shallower thrusts. Matt relished the sensation of his bulbous head rocking in and out of her entrance to her silky pussy for a moment as he held them up for all to see, a close up of the lacy lingerie before he bundled them up in his hand.

“For the charity,” she breathed huskily, temptingly, rocking slowly with him before she trembled and grunted as he picked it up for a moment. He paused again and reached down to her, Jordana opening her mouth in a second that seemed to stretch before he pushed the delicate fabric into her mouth. He’d seen the other comments people had made about it and to give the fans what they wanted he delved the underwear in with his fingers, into her throat to make her gag, her body surging as her eyes squeezed shut, right before she obediently shut her mouth and gave a muffled groan of pleasure through them.

That was because he was absolutely hard as rock, loving having such dominance and control over her, even more so given she seemed to be equally enamoured. He made the most of it and plunged his rock hard manhood into her to drive another grunt from her, managing to hold the camera steady somehow as he pulled her close to him with his other hand around her thigh and pumped himself down against her. He moved the camera between her pretty face and neatly shaved pussy that was split around his cock, letting people see how he was pounding into her, picking up the pace and finding himself spurred on by it all.

The excitement wasn’t only getting to him however and Jordana’s groans and whines of pleasure only increased as she felt the tingle of orgasm starting to spread, tightening inside her, ready to burst forth as his cock worked in and out of her like a piston. His position knelt between her legs only helped to thrust himself across her G-spot to accentuate it and she couldn’t deny how badly she wanted to come on his cock alone. It’d been too long since she’d been properly fucked and it felt fantastic, making her give her body up to it, to the sheer pleasure.

“Oh fuck, fuck,” she mumbled through her underwear, voice fading away as the peak suddenly overtook her, making him smile as his heart surged, fucking harder and faster as he saw her come, absolutely thrilled as he made her climax on his cock and working to thump the bulging head into her as hard as possible to maximise it. She managed to hold on just a few moments more before she gave a tremendous shudder, hips pushing up from the rug into him as he pulled her close, grinding her ass down into him as she endeavoured to get every bit of pleasure she could.

She gave a hard, muffled cry of ecstasy, throwing her head back as her pussy clamped like a vice on him, almost tight enough to slow his thrusts though not quite, so wet that he simply kept slamming into her as she wailed in pleasure. Her cries turned to silent jolts of ecstasy, body shaking intensely several times before she suddenly sagged to the floor and reached down to push him away.

“Slow down, slow,” she mumbled hurriedly, pulling the panties out of her mouth as she laid back gasping for air, flopped out on the floor even as he continued to thrust his cock into her, though much slower now.

“People like that,” he smiled, taking a second to glance at the chat and read all the positive messages. He didn’t mention the more colourful ones, especially the one calling her “Whoredana”.

“Yeah? Good.”

“Made you a few thousand bucks,” he added.

“That’s a first, never been paid to come before!” she exclaimed with a laugh, breaking the tension of it all. She murmured in pleasure as he picked up the pace again and started working himself deeper into her again, loving her delicious body as he worked his still rock hard shaft into her.

“Wanna do me from behind?” she asked, ignoring the stream and just enjoying herself with it all.

“Definitely,” he replied, giving her a final deep thrust which he held a moment before pulling back out of her. She pulled herself up easily and flipped over onto her knees, dropping onto her arms and sinking her back with the spread of her legs to leave herself deliciously vulnerable. It was exactly what she intended of course and he was instantly up behind her, pressing his thick head to her lips and sliding inside her with the smallest of pushes, both of them groaning again as he filled her and shoved deep inside. He panned the camera down to look over her toned back, dark hair swept forward over her shoulder, her tanned skin and perfect feminine shape a sight to behold as his hand sank into her waist like it’d always been there to pull himself into her.

Jordana cried out as he drove himself deep, able to get the deepest he had so far now doing her from behind and enjoying it thoroughly as her pussy clenched up around him in response. He started pumping briskly in an immediate rhythm and she braced herself into the floor and pushed back to help him, rocking as his hips slammed into her ass each time to drive himself into her. Matt struggled to keep the shot on her as he started to fuck hard, jiggling her beautifully as he drove himself against her as he’d always wanted to.

“What are they saying?” she gasped, head down as he fucked her.

“Let me see,” he said, having not paid any attention as he’d enjoyed plundering her.

“Whoa ok,” he said, slowing down. It didn’t stop him thrusting completely however, her sweet pussy too delectable.

“What?” she said, looking back over her shoulder at him.

“Well, they want me to fuck you in the ass.”

“What? No!” she replied quickly.

“That’s what they’re asking for,” he said, holding onto her and continuing to work his thick prick into her.

“No way, I don’t like anal sex,” she said, calmer now, “I did tell them all that earlier.”

“Doesn’t stop people asking though.”

“Doesn’t stop me refusing either,” she countered.

“Of course,” he said. Fucking her in the ass could be a treat but it really was entirely up to her.

“They really wanna see that?” she asked tentatively a moment later, toeing open the door to it without realising it.

“Yeah, that’s what they say. And they’re offering to donate if you do it, like everything else,” he said.

“Fuck,” she mumbled, knowing she’d laid down the marker already of being bought, willing to perform if the right donations were there. She knew she didn’t have to perform for them, didn’t have to do what they wanted, but she was compelled. It was more than the donations now and she knew it, it was their attention, their desire for her.

“Well if they want that the donations have to be big...huge! Like a hundred thousand,” she said, throwing down the gauntlet.

“I’ve never done anal properly so that’s…you gotta make it something incredible to make me do that!” she finished. She didn’t realise what that would do to them as she resumed her fuck with Matt, his pace picking up a bit once more to enjoy her, Jordana shoving back more determinedly into him to take him full depth every time much to his pleasure. He kept an eye on the chat though, managing to multitask as he filmed her, fucked her and watched the screen at once, seeing the viewers chatting and agreeing to pile on the donations to get over that hundred grand that would mean they got to see her anal cherry pop live on stream. She didn’t seem to care and acted as if it would never happen, getting back into their fuck, figuring she’d make him come inside her. Well he assumed, since she seemed eager, that was until his eyes caught the donations and people cheering to themselves digitally that they’d got past the target.

“Shit, Jordana,” he said again.

“What? Come on,” she murmured, not really with it as she pushed back into him, grinding on the base of his cock.

“Look,” he said, grabbing her hair and pulling her head up, twisting her towards the screen, “they’ve raised your money.”

“What? You’re not serious?” she gasped, wide eyed and pushing up on her hands to look at the screen better.

“Yeah, I am.”

“Fuck,” she said, to herself as much as anything as she knew her bluff had been called again.

“So what you gonna do?” he asked, still slowly sliding into her.

“Well, I’m not a quitter,” she replied after a moment, looking back up at him with a steely glance that told him she’d do it, whether she liked it or not.

“Yeah? Admirable,” he smiled.

“It’s for charity, so fuck me in the ass,” she whispered, for the camera as much as anything, knowing it would send the watching masses mad.

“Roger that,” he said, wasting no time as she felt him go rock hard again inside her before delivering several deep, hard thrusts that made her quake before pulling back out of her in readiness. She breathed deeply and tried to relax, knowing she’d made her bed as he spat thickly into his fingers and rubbed it over his cock, before repeating it and pressing it to her tight asshole as she jolted in surprise and nerves.

“Try and relax, Jordana,” he whispered, working it inside her a little.

“I will,” she replied, with it easier said than done. This was the moment and she just hoped she could perform and avoid too much discomfort. He eased forward and she instinctively tightened up, willing herself not to even as she felt her sphincter squeeze up to block him. She forced down a deep breath and held it as she pushed back into him and tried to work him inside her, her tightest hole opening around his tip tentatively as she worked to stop herself from tensing. The sight of her pushing into him and her booty starting to open for his cock only served to make him rock hard and Matt worked to keep the camera dead steady on her as he penetrated her. Frustrated with the slow approach and failing to break the deadlock, Jordana looked back over her shoulder, locking eyes through her thick glasses.

“Just fuck me, push it in,” she breathed, heart racing.

“It’ll hurt if I do,” he said, knowing she would feel it.

“I know just...make it fit, let’s do this,” she said, pragmatic now as she intended to get on with things. She’d agreed to do it and been offered plenty in donations so she was set on performing.

“If you’re sure,” he murmured, slicking the head of his cock once more and then gripping it firmly, pushing it into her ass and readying himself. He didn’t intend to give her a warning, knowing it would only make her tense if he did, so started to work it against her and feel her out. His head penetrated a little, feeling her resistance and tightness, the muscle twitching around him as he rocked carefully against her. He felt her pulse and push back a little, relaxing enough that he knew it was his moment and he drove himself forwards hard and thrust his cock up her ass, quickly putting his hand tightly into her waist to hold onto her.

“Fuck!” Jordana squealed as pain shot through her, clenching and trying to pull forwards though his hand yanked hard into her, pulling him into her and sinking himself further as she was introduced to anal sex.

“Easy, easy,” he said as he pulled her back onto all fours properly for him, Jordana’s faced streaked by a tear as the intense pain shot through her. It was what she’d asked for but despite that she still hadn’t been ready. She’d played a little but never done anal as she’d never found any enjoyment to pursue, so this was much as she’d always expected it to be and the pain only confirmed that even as she desperately tried to relax. He gave her a moment until he felt her clamping muscles starting to relent, fading to twitches that signalled him to continue with her and he slowly pulled back out and then sank himself into her again as she gave a shuddering groan of pain. Both his hand were on her waist now to hold her in place and make sure she didn’t pull off him.

“Fuck, take it easy,” she winced through gritted teeth, looking back at him with an expression that was perfectly caught by the camera. It drove the less sympathetic in the online audience wild, loving the sexy actress struggling through her first anal sex session and egging him on to fuck her harder. He would but gave her a chance as he worked himself in and out of her, so hard, absolutely wanting to stick it to her. To have the opportunity to fuck Jordana was a dream come true but to deliver her first anal sex? That was something else and he relished the sensation as he pumped firmly in and out of her, getting deeper, working up to the moment he pushed down fully and buried every inch of himself into her, all the way to the balls.

Jordana groaned and twitched as he bottomed out inside her, still uncomfortable but turned on that he’d buried every inch into her ass, feeling somewhat proud that she’d got this far as he pulled back again but picked up the pace. His hand was tight into her body, levering on the womanly flair of her figure as he started to go faster and harder, using his new found freedom to push fully inside her again in shorter strokes that let him feel every possible millimetre of her hot body around his manhood. It still wasn’t entirely comfortable and felt very alien to her but the sting of pain had subsided and it was starting to feel better, his thick cock touching all sorts of new nerve endings and stimulating her in a different way.

“Yeah, that’s it,” she breathed sexily, playing it up for the camera as she knew people watching would love it. She wondered how many of them were jerking off to the sight of her right now, watching her most intimate moment and taking primal pleasure from it. Pushing up and arching her back, Jordana let her toned figure show itself off as she posed perfectly for him to fuck and started working back in unison to drive him inside her, focusing on the pleasure she could feel and working him into her more briskly.

“Liking that?” he smiled, loving that she seemed to be getting into it.

“Yeah it’s better, don’t stop,” she murmured, encouraging him to keep going as she wanted him to come, to take all the pleasure necessary from her ass now that he’d broken her in. He didn’t need telling twice and started to work harder still, finding her resistance gone as she held herself perfectly for him, controlling her muscles and letting him plunder her booty. She moaned softly with enjoyment as he drove different sensations in her, feeling so naughty that she was having anal sex and sort of liking it. It wouldn’t make her come but it felt good and she was turned on by how much he was liking it, feeling how rock hard he was for her.

Her moans became louder, mixing in with her heavy breathing and tensing of her muscles as she braced herself on the rug to fuck harder, pushing back into him more intently. She tentatively squeezed her sphincter on him but was met with another twinge of pain, figuring she’d better leave that and just sticking with what was going well. Matt filmed her expertly, somehow keeping things pretty steady as he pumped into her and worked his whole length, able to feel how wet she was as his balls pressed to her hot pussy. There was no doubt Jordana was very turned on, even if it had hurt.

“Fuck that’s nice,” he mumbled throatily as he pulsed, tingles of pleasure running through him from his bulging head as he plunged into her gorgeous body.

“Oh yeah, fuck me, come on,” she whispered huskily, glancing back again as he pumped her. Their eyes met and his pace only increased, aroused even more by the fact she was now enjoying it and asking him for more. He was only too happy to deliver as she gasped as his hand tightened on her waist, fingers digging into her tanned skin as he hauled back on her hip and plunged into her. Jordana moaned loudly as he picked up the pace and went hard on her, chasing his pleasure now and fucking her with short strokes, less than half his cock as he buried himself balls deep in her. She dug her fingernails into the rug and held on as he pounded on her, his hips slapping into her ass, the shot shaking now as he couldn’t focus properly on keeping it steady for everyone.

His grunts and gasps gave the game away as it were and she knew he was going to come, feeling him so hard inside her as he pumped her, pounding hard as he was on the brink. Matt fucked her hard, relishing every last moment of it as he thumped into her before he suddenly pulled back to let the bulbous rim of his head pop out of her asshole. Before she could even think he shoved it back in, holding her intently and giving a few short, sharp probes of himself to rock the thickest part of his cock through the tightest part of her ass. Jordana yelped as the unexpected pain return, the clench only making it better for him as he used her for those last fractions of a second to stimulate the nerves around his head and tumble over into climax.

“Get up!” he commanded her, in full control as he pulled away and stood up on shaky legs, Jordana dropping onto her hip anyway as he released her, the pain still twinging her as she looked back up to him. Without a word, either question or permission, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up, the Panamanian beauty gasping in surprise and shock more than anything as he guided her onto her knees before his pulsing cock before he grabbed it again. She knew exactly what his plan was as he gripped his shaft and jerked off rapidly, holding back as he aimed it at her pretty face, the tear stain of make-up down her cheek only making it more perfect as he grunted hard, Jordana closing her eyes just in time for the first thick, hot burst of his load to strike her face.

She gasped dramatically, half-real, half-show, opening her mouth wide as he caught her across her thick glasses and forehead, the ejection going into her hair before another hit her in what would be an abundant load, the excitement and release of Matt pouring out onto her face as he took the final chance to use every moment of the opportunity with her. Thick shots hit over her nose, the lens of the glasses, her cheeks and into her mouth, Matt directing his final couple to shoot straight into her open mouth and let her taste the hot, salty load on her tongue. He squeezed out the last of himself and wiped it onto her lips as she pouted showily for him before taking him into her mouth again and sucking him firmly.

“Fuck…” he gasped, shuddering at the intensity as she swirled her tongue around and sucked like a vacuum for a few seconds before releasing him, almost staggering back and zooming the camera in on her pretty, come covered face as she gave a small, nonchalant swallow.

“Fuck indeed,” she breathed, heart pounding as she sagged back to sit on her feet and reached up to carefully pull her come-blasted glasses off, a thick string sliding off one lens and running down her cheek as she pulled them aside.

“Well everyone, that’s it for my AMA, I’m not taking any more questions,” she said, kneeling up with a quick stretch.

“Take a final look,” she said with a smile, gesturing Matt to take her in which he dutifully did, panning up and down her beautiful nudity one last time before back to her pretty, come-streaked face where she pouted up and blew a big kiss for the camera and then waved playfully with her fingers, smiling before Matt stepped back and twirled the shot to the floor, switching it off much to the disappointment of the stream who wanted more.

“Turn that off, the computer,” Jordana said, waving towards the laptop as she sagged onto the floor, turning and sitting down for a moment to collect herself as a huge wave of sensations hit her. Matt shut down the stream and closed the laptop, standing the camera aside before sinking down into his chair again.

Jordana just shuddered as the come down hit her, a rush of fear, excitement and trepidation hitting her at once, her heart surging in her chest with a cold rush that made her think she was about to pass out. Matt did up his jeans as he looked down over the gorgeous, naked star and wondered how his life had got so lucky as their eyes met, Jordana giving him a stare of pure nerves before she looked away and shakily stood up to get a tissue to wipe her face.

“You ok?” he ventured.

“Yeah, I’m good. That was a great fuck,” she said, reassuring him with blunt, straight-talking simplicity.

“Yeah it was,” he smiled, glad she’d enjoyed it.

“What did we make?” she asked, needing some validation.

“Four hundred and seventy six thousand dollars.”

“Really?”

“About that.”

“How long have you been wanting to do that to me?” she asked with a little glance to him, a naughty smile on her lips.

“A long time,” he murmured.

“Well, you got it,” she said, giving a sigh and then sweeping her hair back, looking unsure as she grabbed her jeans and stepped into them hurriedly, not bothering with the panties that had been stuffed in her mouth a little while before.

“Everything ok?” he asked, brain still not quite with it as Jordana quickly hooked her bra behind her back before shrugging the top on.

“No, not really. How the fuck am I gonna explain this?” she said, a statement more than anything else as she pulled the grey cotton down over her taut abs, shaking her hair back.

“My agent is gonna go ballistic!” she said, turning to him with a strained expression near tears.

“I...shit, yeah. Is there anything I can do?” Matt offered, knowing realistically there wasn’t. She looked pensive for a moment, as if being honest with herself.

“Well, you can fuck me again.”

“Really?” he blurted out, cursing himself for even asking.

“Yeah, if you want, I’d love it,” she shrugged, figuring the genie was out of the bottle now anyway so she might as well have fun with it.

“I’d love to,” he said, already feeling his cock surge a little as her phone started vibrating.

“Deal, after this phone call,” she said, holding it up and looking at her agents name displayed on the screen.

“Sure,” he said, turning to pack up the equipment as she answered it with a terse greeting, already expecting what came next. It was a sharp, loud and heated chiding of her and what she’d done, seriously pissed about what she’d done and the position it put them both in. He went on about how it jeopardised her potential future career options and made her look, but then much to her stunned surprise he snapped;

“If you wanted to do porn, I could’ve gotten you millions!”

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

sammycolt

Re: Jordana Brewster – Ask Her Anything
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 10:53:57 AM »
Wow! Really fun story, I gotta say. I love the idea in general and it was utilized very well in this story too, with the audience egging Jordana on. It was a great portrayal of a beautiful woman!
Thanks to both of you for this story!

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Nikko

flawed_existence

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2022, 12:49:52 AM »
Awesome stuff, love a good long read like this and with a woman who don't have many stories.

The following users thanked this post: Noj

wwedivawanker

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 09:37:10 AM »
That. Was. Incredible!

Viri

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 09:26:09 PM »
Damn fine work. You are nailing it with this babe.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA