Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Songbird (Taylor Swift)  (Read 27549 times)

Jesse90

Songbird (Taylor Swift)
« on: March 30, 2022, 01:45:48 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Songbird (featuring Taylor Swift)

Note: this story is loosely based on the story of Billy the Kid as told in the film Young Guns II and its soundtrack album Blaze Of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi.

-------New Mexico, 1881-------

"Billy! Kid, wake up! Breakfast!" A voice yelled at me.

I opened my groggy eyes and lifted my head off the coat that I had used as my pillow. As I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, I started to recognize the voice as that of my friend Josiah Scurlock, "Doc" to us in the gang.

"Probably dreaming about that hot piece of ass saloon girl." Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh said.

As much as I hated Dave's smart ass attitude, I had to admit he was right. There was a saloon girl I was risking my neck, indeed all our necks, for by coming back here. Her name was Taylor and we had fallen head over heels in love the last time the gang and I had returned to Fort Sumner.

That whole spring, all I had been able to think about was her. I knew there was a price on my head and a posse at our backs. And at the head of the posse was none other than my old friend, Patrick Garrett.

Pat had been a member of the gang and ridden with us for a year or two until he had left with my blessing three months ago. Only two weeks after he left, Doc had gotten hold of a newspaper with the headline "Garrett New Lincoln County Sheriff, Vows To Bring In The Kid."

I splashed water on my face and joined the others at the fire as Doc tossed me a biscuit. I took a bite and said "I'm going into town."

"I fuckin' knew it!" Dave said. "He's goin' to see his whore."

"She's not a whore, she's a singer." Doc said. "A damn good one, too."

"Whatever she is, he ain't thinking with the right head." Dave snapped.

Chavez Chavez swallowed a bite of biscuit and said "Chivato, your love for esta chica is gonna get us all killed."

"Listen to the Mexican, Billy!" Dave said.

Chavez glared at him. "Mexican-Indian, you son of a bitch!"

"Whatever. I'm just saying two things. One: you're risking our asses for some fuckin' whore! Two: I don't like Mexicans in my gang."

I tensed up. "Ain't your gang, Dave!" He'd been bitching about Chavez like that since he joined up. The only thing that stopped me from putting a bullet in Dave's head was the fact that, for some reason, Doc liked him and I respected Doc.

Henry William French, the newest member of the gang, said "Dave may be a complete asshole, Billy, but he's right. You're risking our lives for some girl. I get that you love her but is she worth getting us executed for?"

"I'm not asking you boys to go with me. Stay here. I've busted out of jail before. I'll do it again!"

"Thinking with your pecker, not your brain!" Dave snapped. "Gonna get us all killed over some whore!"

I tackled Dave and started punching him in the face and nose until Doc pulled me off him. "Billy, that's ENOUGH!"

"You say one more fucking thing about her or the way I run this gang, I'll put a bullet in your head!" I screamed at him.

Doc and I walked to my horse and I saddled up. Doc said "Billy, be careful. Is this girl really worth getting yourself shot or hanged?"

"Yeah. She is. Doc?"

"Yeah, Billy?"

I got off my horse and hugged Doc. "In case I don't come back...it's your gang. Take care of everyone."

"I will, Billy. I love you, Kid."

"I love you, Doc." With that, I saddled up, turned my horse toward town and galloped off.

I rode into Fort Sumner as the sun was slowly starting to fade and I headed for Lipman's Saloon. As I walked in the door, I heard the sweetest voice singing.

"Come sit by my side if you love me
Do not hasten to bid me adieu
But remember the Red River Valley
And the girl who has loved you so true"

As Taylor sang, I couldn't help staring. Her long, curly blonde hair fell to her shoulders and the short skirted blue dress revealed the most perfect legs on earth.

I sat down at the bar and ordered whiskey. Old Milt the bartender brought it to me and I took a drink as Taylor sang another song. It honestly felt like she was singing to me.

"Dying ain't much of a living
When you're living on the run
Dying ain't much of a living for the young
It's not too late to ask for forgiveness
For the things that you have done
Dying ain't much of a living for the young"

I got a little choked up. Taylor saw me and smiled. After one more song, Taylor walked over to me. "Hey, Kid." She hugged me.

"Songbird" I smiled. "Did you miss me?"

"I did." Taylor kissed my cheek and sighed. "You know you're risking your neck coming back here. If somebody gets word to Sheriff Garrett..."

"That backstabbing bastard. I see his face, he gets a bullet in the heart!" I screamed.

Taylor touched my arm. "Billy, calm down. People are staring. Let's go upstairs and I'll show you how much I've missed you. Besides...I need to tell you something. In private."

I was puzzled but I took Taylor's hand and she led me upstairs to her room and locked the door.

Taylor slowly took off her dress. "Now, cowboy...get those dirty clothes off and take what you came for."

I took my boots and pants off. Taylor's eyes widened and she smiled. "Mine..." She knelt and slowly started sucking me.
"Fuuuckkk...Taylor...all yours!" I moaned.

She winked at me with those killer blue eyes and stood up. "On the bed, cowboy."

"Yes, ma'am" was all I could say as I laid down on the bed and Taylor slid down onto my hard cock and started riding.

"God I missed this so much!" she moaned as she bounced up and down on me, her curls flying all around her face.

I grabbed her hips and started bucking my hips upward into her. "FUCK YES COWBOY MORE!!!!!" Taylor screamed. I gave her all I had.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" Taylor screamed as her pussy clenched and released her juices all over me. I rolled her onto her back and kept pounding into her hole.

Taylor turned around and got on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at me. "Get back in me, cowboy."

"As you wish, my songbird!" I slid back into Taylor's pussy, grabbed her hips and started thrusting as hard as I could.

I felt a throbbing feeling in my cock. "Taylor, I'm gonna..."

"HARDER! GO TIL YOU CUM!!!" Taylor screamed. I kept going until I couldn't anymore.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!" I roared as I exploded inside her. I collapsed next to her in the bed and Taylor snuggled up against me and laid her head on my chest.

"Billy...you should quit the gang." Taylor said. "The way it's going you're all gonna end up dead."

I got up and started dressing. "I...can't leave them. Doc and Chavez and I have ridden together since Mr. Tunstall was killed."

"I know the stories, Billy. Everyone does. But...please I'm begging you." Taylor sat up in bed. "Run off with us."

I stopped.  "Us? Taylor, what are you saying?"

"I'm gonna have your baby, Billy."

"Songbird...are you serious?"

"Yes." Taylor said with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

I kissed Taylor. "I'm gonna be a daddy?"

"Yes, Billy!" Taylor smiled bigger.

"You know what? I told the guys this morning that I may not come back...so...let's go!"

Taylor said "Let me get dressed and we'll go!"

I said "Go ahead and get dressed. I'll stop by Pete Maxwell's place and get some stuff I left there and meet you back here."

Taylor kissed me. "I love you, Billy."

"I love you too, Taylor, my beautiful songbird."

I quickly rode to Pete Maxwell's which was just outside Fort Sumner. Pete was an old friend, one of the few people outside the gang I trusted.

As I walked into the house, I heard two voices whispering. I recognized one as Pete but couldn't quite place the other one.

"Pete, quiƩn es?" I asked. "Who is it?"

A gun fired. I felt a bullet rip through my chest and fell to the floor.

Pat Garrett stood over me. "I'm sorry, Billy."

"Songbird..." I gasped as the world faded to blackness around me.

-------Missouri, 1995-------

Tom slowly backed out of his sleeping son's bedroom and closed the door. He turned around and saw his wife Katherine standing there, a slight frown on her face.

"Really, Tom? The Billy the Kid story?"

"What? He wanted a story about cowboys. Why not tell him about one he's related to?"

Katherine shook her head. "Tom, Chase is only five years old. Besides there's no proof that your family is descended from Billy the Kid."

"Yeah, true." Tom admitted. He smiled. "Still a hell of a story though, isn't it?"

The End
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 09:49:53 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, pixidragon, Blocboy VC, X42, Peronath, Dexter07

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Songbird (Taylor Swift)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 06:56:59 PM »
Always glad to see another Taylor story from you!  Not familiar with the movie, but my interest is now peaked haha

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Peronath

Peronath

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 10:12:48 AM »
Uh been some time since I watched that. Always fun seeing more Taylor stories though. Nicely done.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 12:07:03 AM »
Always glad to see another Taylor story from you!  Not familiar with the movie, but my interest is now peaked haha

Just to be totally honest, I only used the movie to get details like the names of Billy's gang members, the year the story happened, etc. right. The rest was my imagination

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 11:31:56 AM »
Nice to see you still writing. I know those names from Young Guns LOL
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA