Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Together, At Last  (Read 1828 times)

MoscowCalling

Together, At Last
« on: July 17, 2022, 05:01:22 PM »
A little Avengers: Endgame erotic fanfiction, exploring what most likely happened after the final scene of the movie... Starring, of course, Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter. Big thanks to Slyguy and JCONN for their tips, corrections, and suggestions

The day was warm, the sun slowly starting to move down towards the horizon. The sky was blue as the eye could see, just a light breeze blowing from time to time, making the leaves rustle quietly. The suburb was quiet most of the time, an odd car here and there, some distant voices coming from behind and sides as Steve then found himself standing right in front of a house.

Not just any house.

Peggy’s house.

It took him some time to gather the courage to look into the files meant to “brush him up” on what happened while he was in the ice. He still remembered everything from back then, learning how everything unfolded and how the world seemed to move on. He even visited this place before just out of curiosity, the old house gone, replaced by something more modern and less interesting. But now it was the real deal. He breathed in and out slowly, trying to focus, scenarios and questions racing through his mind. What would happen? How would she react? And what did the future in this timeline hold? He still couldn’t really wrap his head fully around it, but in the end, it didn’t even matter that much. All of it would be of no use, not in this encounter. He let out a breath as he stepped forward, finding himself on the porch in just a few steps. He could feel his heart beating, his hands jittering a little as he knocked on the door - three raps, one after the other. He took in a large breath, the seconds dragging for what seemed forever before he heard the door unlock and go ajar.

“Who’s there?” Came the voice from behind the door, the crisp accent unmistakable. His heart skipped a beat, the whole planned speech he had disappearing in an instant. “Identify yourself!” The second call came in, the tone leaving no space for arguments - or, in the worst-case scenario, being the last warning before a fight.

“It’s me,” Steve spoke, his voice surprisingly calm in the face of it all. He stood still, waiting for what seemed like another small eternity before he saw the top of a head peek out of the little opening, up to the unmistakable brown eyes, which immediately went wide.

“You…” She started to speak before gasping, blinking a few times. He knew it must have been a shock for her too, but in a typical Peggy Carter fashion, she composed herself remarkably quickly.

“You’re dead.” She then added, matter-of-factly and calmly, as if stating the most obvious truth. His eyes moved down, noticing a hand tightly gripping a gun hover low, not aiming at him directly but ready to do so at a moment’s notice. “You’re not…It’s not…”

“Peggy.” He spoke, slowly moving his hands up to shoulder level, palms forward. She was on edge, he knew it, and he needed to deescalate. “I know it’s a lot to…”

“I mourned you.” She replied, cutting in. Her voice had changed, from sharp and unrelenting to suddenly timid and quiet. The hand with the gun moved down as she let the door open just a tiny bit more. “You…we tried to find you, Steve, I..”

“I know,” Steve replied, taking a very slow step forward, still on the porch but closer now, his eyes looking right into hers. His heart was slamming against his chest now, as he exhaled, the jitters of his hands slowly going away. “And I’m very sorry you had to go through all this…I can explain everything…if you let me.”

She chuckled, her face seeming to go through a full spectrum of expressions through the last minute or so, now settling on a slight smile. “Can you? Well… I suppose you could try, seeing how I seem to be imagining supposedly dead people standing on my porch.” She spoke, now letting the door go fully open. He took the invitation, moving in as she closed the door and then moved to the living room, putting the gun down on the coffee table.

“So…and I swear to God if this is some sick joke I will…” She started to speak before sighing and then looking back at him, sitting down on the couch. “Explain, then.” She added as Steve followed, moving to sit in the chair right opposite her.

And he did. It was an abridged version at best, but contained all the essential bits - unfreezing, New York, Ultron, the Stones, time travel, and Thanos, ending with him bringing the Stones back - until he came here. He watched her the entire time, noting how she remained still, the stiff upper lip seeming unbreakable, save for a few moments when he swore he saw her brain going into overdrive. As he finished up, she leaned back against the back of the couch, crossing her legs. She didn’t speak for a moment, Steve noticing her eyes moving up and down as if she was scanning him, maybe trying to somehow deduce if he was lying or not.

“So…you’re really…you?” She spoke, cocking her head to the side, clearly pensive. “I mean, I can see…but you’re…”

“Different?” He spoke, tone calm. He knew it must have been a massive undertaking for her to understand all the information just being dumped on her, but he knew instinctively what she referenced. “Well, if you came through all that I came through I guess you would be too.”

“You have a point.” She replied, nodding as her lips slowly moved up to form a gentle smile. “So you’re really Steve…just more…”

“Experienced? Matured?” He added, nodding. “Possibly. But I still remember everything… and I still owe you that dance.”

She chuckled in response, not darkly like before, more…lively? He wasn’t sure.

“I went there, you know.” She then spoke, Steve noticing her lip wobbling a little as she blinked a few times. “To the Stork Club. Eight o’clock on the dot. Just like you promised… and you never came. I still had some hope left but that night…I knew I was lying to myself.”

He only nodded in response at first, before standing up, moving to stand in front of her. He moved his hand, reaching out.

“So Peggy…I know this is not the Stork and we don’t have a band but…may I?’ He spoke as he swore he saw her face light up, noticing a single tear sliding down her cheek. She reached out her hand feeling so soft in his as he pulled her up to stand. She moved over to the gramophone on the small table, pressing a few buttons as suddenly, the first tones of It's Been a Long, Long Time echoed in the room. She moved back to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

It wasn’t a proper dance, more like just swaying to the rhythm together, slowly and carefully. He noticed how hard she held him, staying silent, pressing her head against his chest. He hugged her back, arms wrapped around her shoulders, lowering his face into her hair, smelling the floral shampoo. He closed his eyes, focused only on touch, feel and smell as the song slowly moved towards the end. He felt her move her head under his as they then looked at each other, Steve noticing tears in her eyes and some streaking down her cheeks.

“You’re here…don’t go…” She whispered hoarsely as he raised his hand, touching her cheek.

“I am here, Peggy…and I’m not going anywhere…I love you...”

“I love you too Steve…” She replied as she raised her head up. They met in the middle, both going for it. Their lips touched gently as they stopped moving, Steve gasping into her mouth as they started to kiss. It was slow and gentle, not like the kiss before jumping onto the Valkyrie. That one was quick, rushed, a fleeting moment. This one felt grounded, sure, a promise of what was coming next. He angled his head and she followed, deepening the kiss, their tongues pushing out as her hands moved to cup his cheeks. He kept his hands on her waist, feeling her soft body through the material of the blouse and pencil skirt she wore. They stayed like this for a while, pausing the kiss only to gasp for air before diving in again. The atmosphere seemed to change with each new kiss, growing from slow and gentle to more romantic and maybe a little desperate. They moaned into each others’ mouths, hands starting to move, each of them seeming to grow bolder with every minute. Steve groaned, feeling Peggy’s hands on his shirt, trying to go under before then feeling one hand slide down to his crotch, cupping his hardening cock through the trousers. He wasn’t idle either, his hands roaming her back before moving to cup her ass, fingers digging into the soft flesh even through the layers of clothes.

“Peggy…” He groaned quietly after their latest kiss broke, noting how black her eyes had become.

“Take me to bed, Steve.” She spoke in a gasp, punctuating with a firm squeeze, Steve feeling her fingers tracing the outline of his shaft. He obeyed, pulling her up as she locked her legs over his hips, resting her head on his shoulder as he carried her up the stairs. She peppered kisses onto his neck and jaw, Steve squeezing and kneading her ass even more when they finally reached the bedroom, Steve managing to notice the large bed and the open door to the bathroom before Peggy’s lips were on him again. The kiss was a short distraction as he let her back down, the woman he loved pulling away as her hands swiftly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it open to reveal a simple white undershirt underneath. He pulled the garment off and tossed it away, the undershirt following right after, exposing his chest to her. Her hand moved to touch it, Steve noticing the way she looked, almost the same as when he first emerged from Howard’s pod. She looked up at him, grinning wide.

“Good to see not much has changed here…” She quipped, Steve responding with a chuckle of his own. He used the distraction too, managing to pull the blouse out of the skirt and start to pull on the zipper. She didn’t move, letting him, her hands moving up and down his abs and pecs, nails scratching against the smooth skin. As the zipper reached the end his hands moved up, unbuttoning her blouse. She took a step back, biting her lip as she then pulled the blouse off and shimmied out of the skirt. Steve bit back a gasp, Peggy now standing in front of him in beautiful lingerie - a white satin brassiere, matching garter belt, lace panties, and a pair of nylons.

“Peggy…you’re beautiful.” He spoke as he closed the gap again, his fingers now touching her pale skin as he kissed her again. His fingers soon moved up, finding the clasp and popping it open with a quick move. He felt her chuckle against his lips at that.

“Steven Grant Rogers, now where did you learn to do that…” She whispered in a seductive tone, Steve responding only with a satisfied smirk. That expression, however, was short-lived as she then let the brassiere fall to the floor, her breasts now on full display. He gasped, his eyes immediately drawn to them. He had imagined this moment hundreds if not thousands of times, and yet it still surpassed any possible expectations. They were big, pale, and full, seeming to swing freely with every little move she made, the rosy nipples already hard. He closed the gap once again, pushing her down onto the bed before following in her steps, both of them ending up in the white sheets, with Steve on top. He kissed her softly, hands moving up to cup those amazing breasts, fingers sinking into the soft flesh as he massaged them firmly. He felt and heard her moan into his mouth, breaking the kiss to move his head down, pressing a kiss to the skin just above her left breast before moving lower, capturing the pert nipple with his lips. Her hand threaded through his hair, nails scratching the scalp, a sharp gasp leaving her lips as he suckled on her nipple. He gave it a long, hard suck before switching to the second one, closing his eyes as she writhed underneath him, moaning quietly.

“Mmmm, Peggy…” He mumbled against the soft skin, distracting himself from the feeling of his cock pressing against the mattress through the layers of clothing.

“Liking my tits, aren’t you?” She quipped at the end of a sharp gasp as he grazed the hard bud of her erect nipple with his teeth.

“They’re perfect…you’re perfect… wow…” He groaned, slowly moving lower, pressing a line of sloppy kisses against her belly. He felt her legs spread even wider under him as he moved just under the garter belt, noting that her panties were already soaked through. His fingers hooked around them, and with just a small pull they ripped in his hand, exposing her pussy to his hungry eyes.

“Oi, those were oooohhh…” The words of protest died on her lips as his mouth latched onto her clit. His hands slid up her thighs to her ass, pushing her up as he gave her clit a kiss. His tongue then slid down, through her soaked folds down to her cunt, probing and teasing. His cock ached for her, Steve needing every ounce of patience to not just rip his pants off and push it inside, wanting to make her feel good first.

“Oh Steve…oh darling yes…just like that…” She cried out in a hoarse tone between loud moans, making him groan against her pussy as he simply continued on. He went at it methodically and slowly, kissing and sucking on her clit, teasing her leaking cunt with his tongue before moving it all the way up to lick at the sensitive bud. Her hand slid to the back of his head, pinning him in place, but he didn’t mind at all. It only made him more sure of what he was doing, his hands sliding back down her thighs, resting just where the stockings met the garters.

“Bloody hell…oh Steve, don’t stop…please, love, don’t stop…” He heard at the end of a long moan, his fingers teasing her soaked entrance as he focused his mouth entirely on her clit. He gave it a kiss, then a long, filthy suck as he simultaneously pushed two fingers inside of her, gasping at the feeling of how tight and wet she was. He gave one slow thrust before adding a third one, his efforts earning him another loud moan. Her legs slid up his shoulders and back, the nylon rubbing at his skin. His tongue licked at her clit like a kitten licking milk, his hand now moving in and out, fingers curling inside her with every pull.

“Fuck…oh my God, Steve…oh shit…yes, yes, yes…” Her moans had become more desperate, turning into groans or cries of pure pleasure. His lips were smarting and his jaw was already slightly sore somehow, but he didn’t mind, focused only on one thing - her. He could feel her inner walls tightening and pulsing all around his fingers as he curled them inside her again and again, sucking on her clit almost as hard as he did with her nipples.

“Steve!” She suddenly called out after a sharp gasp as he felt her pussy clench tight around his fingers. He felt her shudder and tense up, the rhythmic pulsing of her inner walls almost in sync with her quiet moans. Her thighs closed over his head, her hand moving away to clench the white sheets. He kept his hand still, licking at her clit, feeling her warm juices leak out onto his hand. Soon, he felt her relax, her body going limp with a loud exhale leaving her lips. He pulled back at that, moving to kneel between her spread thighs. She looked divine, a red blush covering her cheeks, her breasts swaying slightly with every inhale and exhale, her mouth open wide.

“Where did you learn that? That was…” She spoke, gasping for air as he smiled.

“Read a lot, saw a few things…never got to try it out in practice until now…” He spoke as he moved to lay on top of her, their lips meeting in a slow kiss. Her arms wrapped around his back, pulling him as close as possible before moving down to his pants. He pulled back to kneel, Peggy following him, her fingers making short work of the belt, button, and zipper.

“Off.” She spoke in a desperate tone, pulling down. His cock sprang free as he groaned, finally free of the tight confines. He shifted, discarding any clothes left onto the floor before turning around, noticing Peggy’s eyes fixating on his hard manhood, clearly impressed with the size and girth. Her hand soon followed, closing over the hard shaft, stroking it slowly as Steve moaned. She fell back onto the bed, Steve following her to lay on top, her legs spreading wide to accommodate him.

“Peggy…” He moaned her name as her hand found his shaft again, smearing the leaking precum all over it with every quick stroke.

“Make love to me, darling…please, I need you…need that big cock inside me…” She whispered right against his lips before she kissed him hotly, moving her hand to slide his cockhead against her wet folds. He clasped his hand over hers as they both guided his cock to her entrance. Both of them moaned as he pushed in, his cock throbbing immediately as the tight, wet walls engulfed the rock-hard shaft. It felt so good, so right, it felt like heaven, he thought as he slid in more and more, soon burying the entire length inside her, breaking the kiss with a moan.

“Peggy…oh my God… oh yes…”

“Yes…oh Steve…oh, darling…” She whispered into his ear. He kept still for a moment before he started to move. It was slow, trying to find the right rhythm, rolling his hips forward and back, feeling his cock slide deep inside her with every thrust. Her arms moved to wrap themselves tightly around his back, her legs framing his hips as she tried to pull him as close to her as possible. Her lips were right as this ear, quiet moans and lustful gasps tumbling out with every exhale. He replied with his own groans, focusing entirely on the feeling of them finally together, joined in the most intimate way possible. The bed squeaked under them as the slow rolls of his hips turned into more powerful thrusts, the sound of their bodies moving together incredibly erotic.

“Oh Steve…oh yes darling…oh, you feel so good..yes, yes, yes!.” She moaned, her hips trying to move against his, drawing his cock deep into her

“You too, Peggy…oh…oh my God…” He replied with a groan, pulling back enough to make room for his hand and cup her breast, feeling it jiggle in his grasp. Her right hand shot to the back of his head, pulling him back down into another searing hot kiss, the other now splayed against his ass cheek. He didn’t stop or relent, driving his cock in and out, guided in equal parts by lust and love. She broke the liplock to moan his name again, a beautiful sound as their foreheads touched.

“I love you…oh Peggy…I love you…” He whispered, feeling her walls tighten more and more with every plunge of his cock, the rock-hard shaft throbbing in return. He was getting close, the feeling of an oncoming orgasm growing more and more, making him thrust faster now, but still hard and deep.

“Oh Steve…I love you too… oh don’t stop…my love…” She replied, her moans contrasting with his low grunts. In the corner of his eye he spotted her hand slide down her body, right where they were now joined. “Oh fuck…”

“Oh yes…ah Peggy…I’m…oh…” He groaned, tethering on the edge, trying to hold on for as long as possible, wanting this to last. It was of no use. He watched her lips go wide as a cry of pleasure left them, her body shuddering. Her pussy squeezed impossibly tight around his cock and that was enough. He gave one more hard thrust, pushing in as deep as possible as the orgasm hit him. He groaned, feeling his cock pulse powerfully, rope after rope of his hot seed shooting out, spilling deep inside her. He moaned helplessly, her legs squeezing tight around his hips, arms pulling him down. His hips bucked into her on their own accord as more and more of his cum shot out, every pulse of his cock punctuated with a quiet moan and a squeeze of her inner walls around it. It could have been a few seconds, maybe a bit longer, but soon he was empty, laying on top of her and breathing hard.

“Peggy…” He spoke weakly at the end of a gasp, managing to find enough energy to move his head so that their foreheads and noses touched. “...that was…”

“Amazing, my love.” She ended the sentence for him, pressing a slow kiss to his lips, her hands gently massaging his back, helping him come down from the amazing high. They stayed like this for a long moment, just enjoying the closeness as the quiet moment before he moved up, enough to look down as he slowly pulled out, groaning at the sight of a trickle of his pearly cum leaking out of her already.

“Fuck…” He whispered through gritted teeth before moving to lay by her side, Peggy angling her head for another slow kiss, his arms pulling her to lay on her side facing him. They stayed like this for a while, close, neither of them wanting to let go.

“While this is nice…I suppose I should clean myself up…” She spoke in a slightly amused tone as they broke apart, letting her hand move up and down the side of his face. “I’ll be right back, darling.” She added before he swooped her back into a hard kiss, both of them moaning into each other’s mouths. As she wriggled out she stood up, Steve watching her move to the adjoining bathroom focused almost entirely on the way her ass and hips swayed with every step and how beautiful she looked. He could already feel himself harden again and by the time she was back he was indeed rearing to go again… if she wanted to.

And by the look on her face when she spotted it was looking likely.

“Already?” She asked, half surprised and half impressed as she slowly moved back onto the bed, Steve smiling sheepishly at her.

“Side effect of the serum, it seems… or maybe it’s because it’s you.”

“Charming as always.” She quipped in return, swallowing his laugh with her lips, the sound turning into a moan as her hand wrapped around the hard shaft, stroking it slowly. He responded in turn, squeezing her breast before she moved lower and then to her knees, still keeping her hand moving.

“Peggy…you don’t need to…”

“I don’t need to what, Steve?” She replied, biting her lip and moving her other hand to cup his balls as she upped her tempo just that tiny bit more. “What if I want to, darling? What if I want to suck your cock?”

“Oh…oh my God……” He groaned, head sinking down into the soft pillows as she gave him a beautiful smile, her other hand moving up to join the other in expertly jerking his cock.

“Do as Peggy says, remember?” She added with a salacious wink before pressing a suckling kiss to the leaking tip. He forced himself to look as she leaned down, the Victory Red lips now tracing a line of sloppy kisses down the bulging vein in the underside. Her hand worked in tandem with her mouth, squeezing and stroking as she then sucked one of his balls into her mouth. He moaned, forcing himself to keep still, hands gripping the sheets tight as he watched her slowly move up and then close her lips over his cockhead. He groaned in response, feeling the warmth of her mouth and tongue engulf him, easily comparable with what he felt as he pushed inside her pussy. She quickly wiped a stray lock of hair from her face before continuing, slowly sliding down the length of his shaft, taking more and more of it into her eager mouth. Her hand kept stroking what her lips and tongue couldn’t reach, her head bobbing up and down, the filthy sound of her sucking and slurping all over it filling the room. Steve was powerless to do anything, the pleasure he felt and the view he saw robbed him of any control. He let his hand move to her hair, fingers threading through the brunette locks as he just held it there as if to remind her he was still there. Not that she probably needed it judging by the way her tongue now wrapped itself around his shaft as she kept sliding lower and lower, her nose soon touching his pelvis as she took the entire length of his hard shaft into her mouth. She stayed still, sucking down hard before suddenly pulling away, gasping for breath as his cock fell back out, connected to her only by a long string of saliva.

“Fuck!” He groaned at the sight before she moved down again, seemingly even more determined. Her head started to bob up and down quicker, her hands stroking fast as she sucked and licked his shaft, moving her other hand to really fondle and play with his balls now. He could feel her moan around his cock as he groaned and grunted himself at every exhale, letting his hips buck up now, unable to control it any longer.

“Peggy…oh Peggy…oh my God… you’re so gorgeous like that…yes, oh God yes…” The words all but tumbled out of his mouth, his cock throbbing hard in her firm grip as her lips then slid off him again.

“Enjoying yourself, darling?” She spoke with bated breath as she looked up at him, letting her hand continue stroking him as she smiled. “You look handsome too, love…absolutely wonderful…”

“I love you.” He spoke, groaning as she gripped him even tighter somehow, both her hands now working in tandem as she gently licked at his exposed cockhead.

“I know, darling. And I love you too.” She replied, looking him right in the eye before her mouth engulfed it again, sucking hard, seemingly in tune with the pulses of his shaft. He was getting close again, the familiar tingling in his lower spine traveling up like a bolt of lightning until he could feel it at the tip of his cock. However, he held on, an idea forming in his lust-addled mind

“Peggy...wait, baby…I…I want to…I want to…” He cried out before moving his hand back to her head, giving her a surprisingly gentle tug. She took the hint, pulling away and letting his cock fall back out, still keeping a firm grip on it.

“What is it, love? Tell me…” She spoke in a lustful whisper, Steve feeling his cheeks run hotter and his heart beat even faster. “What do you want, darling?”

“I…I want to finish…on your breasts. If that’s ok. Please.” He spoke, preparing himself for her answer. Would she laugh him off, berate him or maybe slap him? All those possibilities ran through his head before he suddenly noticed her lips quirking up into a sly smirk.

“Oh is that so, Steve…” She replied in an amused tone, letting her hand slowly slide up and down his now aching cock. “You want to cum on my tits?”

“Yes…I…I want to.” He replied, nodding profusely. She smiled back at him before sliding down to her knees off the bed. He followed her, soon standing in front of her, watching as she gathered her bosom in her hands and squeezed them together.

“So, darling…Fire away.” She gasped out with a salacious wink, licking her lips. He didn’t need to be told twice, grasping his shaft and starting to stroke it quickly. “Come on, love… give me that hot spunk…I want it…”

“Peggy…Peggy…PEGGY!” He groaned and then cried out, jerking his cock hard and fast right to the last moment. He felt it pulse and throb as it then erupted. The first spurt of cum shot out with incredible force, splashing right across her face. He adjusted quickly, gripping his cock firmly as more jets of his sticky seed shot out one by one, landing right on her wonderful tits, coating them like a glaze on a donut. He groaned and grunted as Peggy giggled and moaned, looking up at him with an expression of pure adoration. With the last few strokes, his orgasm came to an end, Steve fighting to stay standing as he let out a final, long groan, breathing hard as he looked on at her.

“Mmm, Steve…that was a lot of spunk, love…” She said in a seductive, sexy tone as she massaged her breasts, making him groan as he watched her rub the cum into the pale skin. “Must have felt amazing, right darling?”

“Yeah…yeah…” He breathed out, still feeling his head spin a little as Peggy then leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his sensitive cockhead. Her hand splayed against his belly as her tongue ran up and down the entire length, his cock still staying hard as she licked it clean. As she leaned back from him she ran a finger up and down her breast, gathering the sticky cum before licking it clean, releasing it from between her red lips with a loud pop and a salacious giggle. He countered with a chuckle of his own as she stood up, Steve sweeping her up into another lovely kiss.

“Lie down, Peggy…let me clean you up…” He whispered as they parted, Peggy doing just as he asked. He moved to the bathroom, returning with a damp towel before he joined her back on the bed, wiping gently at her breasts, making her shiver. He was done quickly, throwing the towel on the floor before wrapping his arms around her, both of them lying on their sides. None said a word for quite some time, their foreheads touching, lips curved into warm smiles as they breathed in and out slowly, enjoying the closeness.

“This isn’t a dream, is it?” She spoke quietly, breaking the silence, “You really are here…”

“I am. And I’m not going anywhere.” He spoke, looking right into her eyes, pulling her even closer to him. His right hand caressed her hair while the other rested on the small of her back. “I’m never, ever leaving you again.”

“You can’t promise that.” She countered. And had a point, as Steve quickly thought.

“I can’t, you’re right.” He replied with a sigh. “But I sure as hell try my best not to.”

“Wouldn’t expect less of you, Steve.” She replied, her hands moving to wrap around his back. They stayed like this for another quiet moment before she broke the silence again. “You still haven’t told me how you got that good in bed…”

He chuckled in response, pressing a kiss to her forehead. “As I said - one plus of the future is you can get to know a lot of things with a press of a few buttons…sex being one of them. And you know I’m a good student…”

“I do indeed…and if that’s the sign of things to come…” She suddenly changed her tone, lowering it a bit, sounding huskier as her hand then splayed against his cock, fingers running up and down the now hardening shaft. “...then I can’t wait…”

“Me neither, Peggy…” He replied in jest, fusing their lips. It seemed to be a sign for her as her hands wrapped around the shaft, giving it a few slow, measured strokes, Steve gasping into the kiss. His hands weren’t idle either, moving to cup her breasts before he moved the right one between her thighs, fingers sliding against her clit. She shuddered before stroking his cock with more vigor, Steve, in turn, responding with a finger sliding into her still wet pussy. It seemed like the final straw for Peggy as she suddenly lunged forward, flipping him onto his back as she straddled his hips, his cock still in her firm grip. Steve gasped, the image of Peggy on top of him like that making his cock throb. She seemed to slow down then, looking at him nearly as hungrily as he was looking at her, his gaze sliding down from her face to her swaying breasts and then down to her hands stroking his now fully erect cock.

“Peggy…” He moaned softly as she licked her lips. “You’re so beautiful…oh, baby…”

“Steve…” She replied in a quiet moan of her own as she then rose up, lined up, and sank down on his cock in one fluid motion. They both moaned as she slid down, running her nails up and down his chest as she settled. “...oh you feel so good…” she added as his hands gripped her hips, starting to move. She was slow at first, sliding up, almost letting his cock fall out to then move back down, taking it up to the hilt before grinding down. He lay still at first, hands resting on her hips, guiding her up and down. They’ve both built up a sweat by now, bodies glistening in the lamplight as she slowly started to pick up the pace. The slow ride was gone, Peggy now starting to bounce up and down, her hips and ass slamming down, the sound managing to at times rise above their moans of pleasure. His hands moved to cup her ass hard, fingers digging into the firm flesh as his gaze was fixated on the way her breasts bounced and jiggled with every move. She moaned on every exhale, mouth open wide, her inner walls dragging along his cock. He was restless soon too, moving his legs to plant the feet on the bed before starting to thrust up, quickly matching her rhythm, pushing his cock even deeper inside her as they met in the middle. They both caught a glimpse of each other’s gazes and smiled wickedly, loving every second of it. Words seemed to have been forgotten, replaced by Peggy’s moans and gasps and Steve’s low grunts. The tempo was relentless, Steve pounding up into her, hips slamming against her ass as her nails dug into his chest, leaving small marks in their wake. The bed shook under them, the headboard slamming into the wall, the cacophony of sounds only increasing the pleasure. He didn’t know how long they went at it, but soon he noticed and felt her slow down, her walls tightening around him in a way that was slowly becoming familiar. He acted, slowing down before stopping completely, raising his torso up from the bed as his arms pulled her as close to him as possible. His mouth went right into her bosom, kissing the valley of her cleavage before he moved back to her breasts, placing sloppy wet kisses all over them as she still rode him and ground down on him, her hands at the back of his head, keeping him there.

“Peggy…I love you, my God…” He mumbled against her right breast before latching his lips onto her nipple, suckling on it like a big baby. She didn’t seem to mind, moaning loudly in return before managing to fuse their lips together once more, the kiss sloppy and raw. His hands roamed her body, up and down her back, back down to her ass and her stockinged thighs. He then settled on resting them on her ass as she gasped into his mouth, seeming to tighten even more around his cock.

“Mmmm, Steve…this feels so good…so bloody good…” She whispered, their foreheads touching, looking right into his eyes

“Peggy…oh baby…” He replied in a groan, feeling his cock throb hard again, pressing a long kiss to her neck. His hips bucked up, trying to push deeper, but the position didn’t allow for much. Not that he minded that, though.

“Steve…” She gasped, the man feeling her hard nipples sliding against his chest. Noting the distraction he moved his hand right between them, finding her clit quickly. The touch was like a switch, her body instantly shuddering on top of him as her inner walls clenched his cock even tighter.

“Peggy…that’s it…my best girl…cum for me…” He whispered hoarsely into her ear, his fingers now rubbing her clit vigorously as he looked up at her. She moaned in response, before gasping and then he felt it - her pussy squeezing tight around his manhood, her body shuddering hard as a sound similar to his name fell from her lips. His hands went around her back again as he pulled her into a sloppy kiss, holding her tight all throughout her peak, swallowing her moans of pleasure. As he felt her body relax he pulled her down before flipping them to their sides, his hard cock still inside her. He pressed one more kiss to her lips before he started to move, throwing her left leg over his right, spreading her wider. He gasped, feeling his cock plunge deep into her with no resistance whatsoever, feeling some of her juices leaking out onto his balls.

“Steve…oh Steve…ohhhhhhh…” She suddenly moaned as he felt her pussy squeeze tight around his cock again. He grunted like a caveman, pushing through the resistance, completely lost in pleasure. It was selfish, but all he could think of now was his own orgasm and how close to it he was getting. He stopped fighting back completely, the orgasm coming at him like a speeding train, his cock pistoning in and out of her soaked cunt at a rapid, relentless pace. It wasn’t lovemaking anymore, it was just raw fucking.

“Steve…oh my…oh Steve…Steve…”

“Peggy…ugh Peggy…Peggyyyyy…” He groaned against her lips, looking right into her eyes as he came. He slammed himself up to the hilt as he felt himself erupt again. It was pure bliss and heaven, his arms pulling her as close as possible, his cock throbbing and pulsing as he spilled his seed inside her again. Through the haze, he could hear her moan quietly with every spurt of cum, nails of one hand on the back of his head and the other splayed against his back. He groaned as he finally ran empty, shifting to pull out, groaning as he watched a large trickle leak out onto her thigh. He rolled onto his back, breathing hard as she pressed herself onto his side, her lips sliding against his jawline.

“I love you, Steve.” She whispered softly into his ear as he smiled, mostly to himself. He would probably never tire of hearing this, and deep down he knew she really meant it.

“Love you too, Peggy.” He replied, moving his head to the side to pech her forehead as they lay in silence for a moment. He then moved to stand, walking over to open the window and grab the towel from the floor.

“Where are you going, love?” She spoke quietly, fingers moving down to unhook the garters and slowly roll down the stockings.

“I’ll be back…just need a new towel to clean us up and some water to drink…”

“Is that so… although I have to say, this does sound lovely indeed.” She replied as Steve went inside, soon coming out with two glasses filled with water and a new towel. He laid the glasses on the table before taking the towel in his hand, gently swiping it over her inner thighs and pussy before cleaning his cock and tossing it on the chair of the vanity. He then offered her a glass, Peggy accepting it and downing it in one go, Steve doing the same before joining her back on the bed, pulling her into a tight hug. He gasped, feeling her soft curves press against his body, pecking her cheek. They fell silent, the sounds of the warm breeze from the window and their steady breaths the only companions to the feeling of them finally together. He closed his eyes, nuzzling her neck as they slowly drifted off into peaceful, deep sleep, together at last.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Slyguy, Blackjack, Nikko

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Together, At Last
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 04:33:52 AM »
This is a really brilliant piece of writing. You managed to capture the love and intimacy that the two characters had for each other in the movies. Fantastic work.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 04:38:46 AM »
That was really good, I love how you write romantic themes.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2022, 01:32:07 PM »
It was very captivating! The final conclusion that was needed for both of them, I had a good time in front of this good read! Thanks :)

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA