Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Daniel O’Shea’s: Conquest Of Hollywood: Part 2: A Night In-Love  (Read 16913 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Daniel O’Shea’s: Conquest Of Hollywood: Part 2: A Night In-Love by DCBFEST
Celeb(s) – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Zach Braff
Codes – MF, Oral, Anal
Email: dcbfest@hotmail.com for your thoughts on the story and for suggestions.
Originally posted on September 11 2005 at CSSA

The following story is a work of fiction and in no way is an accurate portrayal of the person(s) depicted.

Rodeo Drive: Vitorio’s Restaurant: Noon.

As I arrived at Vitorio’s a valet ran towards my Navigator so I got out of the car and handed him the keys.

“I’ll probably be an hour or so!” I told him…

“Ok Sir we will park it for you!” he assured me…

I walked into the restaurant and it was a very nice place. The place was real ritzy looking and they had to have had like ten fountains in the place. I looked over the place to find Natalie and looked at all
the people in there. All of these people looked so fake to me. They all looked like they were in a contest to see who could lie to the other and actually make the other believe it. It kind of made me sick to my stomach but then I looked in the back and noticed a sexy girl staring at me and then realized that it was Natalie. I walked over to the table and saw that she was wearing a tight long sleeve white shirt and blue jeans. The shirt was unbuttoned somewhat in the middle showing off some cleavage. Now Natalie didn’t have much cleavage but she had about a B-cup which wasn’t tiny but to me it was just right. I sat down at the table facing her.

“Good morning Natalie!” I told her…

“Don’t you mean Good afternoon Daniel!” she retorted…

“Yeah I guess you are right! I had a bit of a rough night!” I said..

“Did you sleep with Jennifer?” she asked…

“Wow! Ummm I am kind of shocked by that question there Nat!” I replied…

“Shit I’m sorry Daniel! I don’t know why I asked that it’s none of my business.” She said…

“No no its fine it just kind of startled me. Ask me whatever you want Nat.” I said…

“Ok well you said you had a rough night so I just figured you got lucky last night!” she said frowning a bit when she said it…

Seeing her frown mentioning Jen showed me that there was an opening here. For what I have no clue because she had a boyfriend.

“No believe it or not I slept alone last night!” i told her… I wasn’t lying I didn’t have sex with Love. Natalie didnt ask about a heavenly blowjob that I did recieve.

As I told her that I didn’t sleep with her Nat gave me a sexy grin. (Aha there is a window here for me to get closer to Natalie!) I thought…

“Well you just have to watch out for who you hook up with in this town!” she warned me…

We started talking and she told me that she just liked to have a good time and hang out like everyone else. I told her that I loved to do the same and the conversation just picked up from there and we talked about everything from movies we loved to things going on in the world and who our favorite bands were and just things that regular people talk about. She was really in to me I felt and she was warming up to me more and more as we talked. God I love this woman. I feel so intimidated around her and yet so safe at the same time. I had a good feeling nothing was going to screw this up!

“What up Dude?!!!!” Zach said…

I looked up to see Zach Braff staring at me across the table.

“Hey Nat you left Danny O’s party in a hurry last night!” zach said to Natalie….

“Yeah well I had some things I had to get taken care of.” she said…

“Oh come on! Even Lindsay and Jennifer stayed all night!” zach said…

With this untimely statement Zach Braff probably ruined any chance I have with Natalie and if not ruined damn sure made it harder for me. With this statement I saw Natalie glare at me with disgust and anger!

Crap!

I turned and motioned for the waiter.

“CHECK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!”

My name Is Daniel O’Shea! I live in Hollywood! And I Own This Town!!!!!!!!

Daniel O’Shea’s: CONQUEST OF HOLLYWOOD….. Part 2

A sequel to Lacey Chabert’s Next Movie– series

A night in-LOVE starring: Natalie Portman, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Zach Braff: featuring Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, and introducing Scarlett Johanson.

As I was leaving Vitorio’s, not the most loved guy by the way after that incident from about five minutes ago, I realized that you have to watch what you say to people in Hollywood because I think Zach is a great guy but I was under the impression that he didn’t want me to wind up with Natalie. So I took my ego beating like a man and started walking down the street when I bumped into none other than Mandy Moore.

“Hey Daniel! Great party last night.” she informed me…

“Glad I could please you!” i told her…

“You didn’t! Not yet anyway!” she told me as she bit her lower lip with a sexy grin on her face…

Wow this was amazing Mandy Moore was now hitting on me and as I was basically fucking her with my eyes removing every piece of clothing she had with my eyes I saw that she was wearing a halter top that was green and a green skirt to match. With a dodgers baseball cap on her head. She looked sexy as hell and it brought me back to the other night when I looked in on her and Zach going at it. She looked amazing naked, she had a bronze color skin tone that was amazing. Her breasts were an ample c-cup and she had some of the sexiest moans I’ve ever heard.

“You are totally undressing me with your eyes aren’t you!” she said…

“Yes Mandy I would have to say that in this moment now I am certainly undressing you with my eyes. And you dont even want to know what i’m doing to you with my mind!!” I exclaimed…

With this she giggled and turned red but kept grinning.

“Daniel! You better watch out with that kind of talk or you might just have to back it up someday!” she said to me as she whispered it into my ear practically. As she was telling this to me in my ear she reached her hand down and grabbed my dick through my pants.

Still talking in my ear: “I left my number in your kitchen last night I want you to call me. I believe I can nail any part you have on your next movie.” she exclaimed…

As she told me this she rubbed my cock repeatedly through my pants to get me excited. Then she told me to call her and with that she let go of my dick but then as she was pulling away she stuck her tongue in my ear and sucked on my ear lobe and then released and kissed me and left.

I love this fucking town! I swear I love this fucking town maybe better than sex itself! Well maybe not that much.

I got some coffee at Starbucks even though it is basically piss water in a cup I still felt I needed a pick me up.
I climbed into my Navigator and drove back to my house. As I pulled up I noticed there were two cars I didn’t recognize. As I walked up to the house I heard laughing and talking around back at the pool. I walked through the house and checked my messages hoping to hear from Natalie. Nothing doin so I called Jennifer on the phone to see if we were still a go for tonight.

The phone rang three times before I heard a voice.

“Hello!” she said…

“Hey Jennifer baby are we still going out to eat tonight?” I asked…

“Yes and I can’t wait sexy!” she said back…

I told her to meet me here at seven even though It would be hard as hell to get in to Dorcia’s at any time. Just ask Patrick Bateman for god’s sake.

I walked to the doors going out to the pool and could see a voluptuous female sitting on the side of the pool with blonde hair. She was wearing a yellow bikini that of course didn’t hold her breast back hardly and by the freckles on her skin I could tell that it was none other than Ms. Lohan. It would appear as if Seth was playing the part of Herbie and wanted to ride again. I’m sorry but as I thought that in my head I laughed! Why? Because I’m a terrible human being. They were both on the side of the pool holding hands and sucking each other’s tongues off. Seth had his hand down the front of her bikini playing with her big tits.

And then I saw out of the corner of my eye something that took my breath away. I turned to see an extremely beautiful female with D-cup milky white breasts that were almost spilling over her pink bikini top. She had long Blonde hair that ran down her back and she had a big voluptuous ass that had her bikini crammed up it. When I saw her lips I knew who this stacked beauty must be.

She walked over to me and stuck out her hand.

“Hi Dan! I’m Scarlett.” she said in that sexy husky voice of hers…

All I could think about were those enormous tities that were spilling out of her top. Those tits were amazing they were milky white and plump and her skin looked so smooth I wanted to tear her top off right there and taste of her juicy plump melons. I also stared at her luscious lips. Those damn lips would drive any man crazy. Those were some serious dick sucking lips. But it was the fact that she greeted me with a handshake that impressed me the most. Most girls out here would have just pushed there tits in my face. Scarlett’s tits were in my face but only because she was huge up top and couldn’t help them being there.

“Hi Scarlett I’m Daniel!” i told her

“I loved your film Dan!” she told me…

“I love almost everything your in Scarlett!” i told her..

“I love the hair too I mean don’t get me wrong I love the red hair but the blonde makes you look sexy as well!” I said…

“Well I just got done shooting The Island and they made me turn it blonde.” she said…

“Well it looks incredible but any look on you looks amazing Scarlett!” I sneakingly told her…
She started blushing and grinning and then looked at me and said: “Wow you are really sweet! That is hard to come by in this town.” She said…

“I’m going in the house would you mind joining me for a drink?” I asked…

“I would be honored Mr. O’Shea!” she said smiling…

“Can I take a shower before the drink?” She asked…

“Yeah use the bathroom on the third floor second room on the right!” I told her

She walked up to the house and threw a towel around her which of course would displease any man with her covering up and all. She walked up to the elevator and got in and went up to the third floor and walked down the hall and entered my room. What she didn’t know was that I had set her up and there was a double sided mirror in my bathroom and from the other room’s bathroom you could see straight into my bathroom.

So I ran up stairs as fast as I could and got to the third floor where I ran down the hall and entered the first room on the right and locked the door and went into the bathroom and turned off the bathroom light so I could see clearly into my bathroom. I pulled down my pants and boxers and then I saw her walk into my bathroom. The mirror in my bathroom that I could see her through hung right in the shower so I would see a close up view of everything. She turned on the water and then she pulled off her bikini top and I saw a pair of perfect D-cup natural tits on display in front of me. Her skin color was a milky white and her nipples were pink as pink could be. She next turned around facing away from the mirror and bent over as she pulled down her bottoms. She revealed to me a big voluptuous ass like I had never seen before. She climbed into the shower and was washed all over by the water. The wet look was killing me so I began to slowly stroke my cock as I watched her. I watched her slowly soap her magnificent chest. I stroked faster now as she soaped harder and faster. I stroked harder and harder as I watched her fantastic plump tits being massaged and soaped. She then started soaping that large ass of hers and then something happened. She started rubbing her pussy as she washed. One hand was squeezing her nipple while her other hand was rubbing her shaved pussy. Her normally husky voice was transformed into a higher orgasmic voice. She got into rubbing it and then she slipped two fingers in and screamed with pleasure as she backed her ass up to the mirror. Her big ass was up against the mirror basically pressed up against my cock on the other side. I pressed my cock up to my side of the mirror pretending that there was no glass between us as I jerked myself with my dick almost rubbing on her luscious ass. I could see her hand slide under her ass as she rubbed her tight pussy. “OH god yes yes yes ooh yeah just like that baby. Oh god yes i need this oh god! I’m cumming! Oh god I’m cumming everywhere! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh ohohohohohoh godddddddddddd shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! I started jerking it ninety miles an hour as I saw cum drip down her pussy. Her ass was still against her mirror as I heard her still panting loudly. I blew my load all over the reflection of Her ass.
I grabbed a towel and wiped the mirror off and Scarlett washed up and exited the shower. I let her get dressed and walk down stairs before I headed down to not look suspicious. The last thing I needed people in Hollywood to think was that I was a pervert who watched women shower through a two way mirror in his room. I got on the elevator and Scarlett was in there as well.

“Going down!” she asked me as she giggled…

“I’ll go wherever your going!” I told her…
About that time she stopped the elevator half way down and leaned over to me and said: “Listen Daniel I cant turn my back on the fact that I am very attracted to you. But hear me out. I am not a slut like alot of women out here are.”

This sounded familiar! Natalie said the same thing. Were these two women the only good females left in Hollywood who weren’t sluts.

“I really like you Daniel! But Its goona take some time if you want us to see each other. I would like to get to know each other better and maybe go from there.” She said with a serious look on her face..

Then she did something I never expected. She pushed me up against the wall and stuck her tongue in my mouth and I got to kiss those famously luscious lips of hers and they were outstanding. It seriously was the best kiss I have ever received. We made out for about ten minutes and I didn’t even try to cop a feel of those magnificient tits of hers this was just a kiss feeled with love and excitement. With her making out with me for some reason It knocked me on my ass and I was in love with her and now to make things worse I was also inlove with Natalie. God almighty why does this happen to me. The elevator started back up and we reached the bottom floor of my house. As the doors opened Scarlett turned to me and said: “I really like you Dan! I want you to come by my house tonight! Call this number. I’m not going to make you think your getting laid tonight but I would love to spend time with you alone!” she said…

With that the voluptuous Scarlett Johansson kissed me passionately one last time and walked out to her car and drove off. Leaving me floating on air as they say in the movies. I was in serious trouble this girl just seriously knocked me on my ass. I was up stairs twenty minutes ago watching her shower and beating off over her in the shower. Watching her through a double sided mirror like a scandolous perv. And now here I was falling Inlove with her. I walked to the bar and threw back some shots of whiskey as it seemed as if day time turned to night time. I gathered my thoughts and accesed the situation. Here it was: I am inlove with Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman at the same time. What the hell was I going to do. There was no way I could give them both the attention they needed. Luckily Natalie was still in a relationship so I could give more attention to Scarlett. But I knew it would get messy before long. I looked outside and saw a car pull up. Oh shit it was Jennifer Love Hewitt and it is time for our date. I didn’t know how to break this to Love but I wasn’t going to be able to give her a night of passion and thrills because If I was going to make this work with Scarlett than I needed to show up to her place tonight. Even though all I would get at the most is making out with Scarlett and by some miracle i got to see and suck her tits. I would get to fuck Love’s brains out if I stayed here but I figured what the hell I was going to make this work with Scarlett so I would just tell Jennifer I can’t do it tonight.

Jennifer and I went out to eat funny as it was at Vitorios which made me think of Natalie the whole time. We talked alot and I figured out that Love was a superficial bitch who just cared about her publicity. But damn did she look smokin hot. She was wearing burgundy sweater that hugged her large chest nicely and a khaki skirt that was really short and a pair of black knee high boots.

We got done with dinner and went back to my place when she walked into the house she immediatle headed for the stairs and walked up removing a piece of clothing each step she took. She took off her shirt then walked further. She then took off her skirt and walked further. Next she removed her bra in which I could see the side of her large tits as she moved her arms back and forth. She stopped right as we got to the third floor and she removed her panties. Now she was fully naked except for her leather knee high boots. As I watched her lovely ass as it swayed down the hall I noticed with those sexy boots on she looked like a naked Wonder Woman. This turned me on more and more. We reached the room and she turned to me and closed the door. She kissed me passionately and then we broke the kiss and she pushed her tits up toward me so I sucked the left tit first as she moaned with pleasure. Then I sucked on the right tit for a while and then she got on her knees and slid my pants and boxers down and started stroking me slowly. Then she took my cock into her mouth and started slowly sucking up and down my shaft making popping noises as she pulled it out of her mouth each time. She sucked my dick for a while and then she bent over the table in the room with her ass out to me.

“I want you to eat me from behind baby!” she said…

So i got down on my knees and kissed her pussy lips at first and felt her jump a bit. I decided to go all in. So i jammed my tongue directly in her pussy and she screamed with pleasure as I ate her twat out furiously. I licked up and down and figure eights which drove her wild. The I would suck on her clit and immediately dive back into her snatch and start licking as deep as i could. I was eating her hard and fast when she screamed in pleasure.

“DANiel I’m CUMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

I tasted her juices and then I got on my feet and she tried to rise up but i pushed her back over the table as I slowly stuck my dick in her pussy and pushed in slowly to let her get adjusted. Then i shoved in as far as I could and then pulled almost all the way back out and repeated. She screamed in ecstasy as I pounded her cunt over and over as I fucked her doggystyle. I raised her up a little so I could squeeze her fantastic tits. I pumped her faster and faster loving her high pitched screams. I was kissing her as she turned her head every time I pumped her pussy. She wasn’t tight by no means I could tell that she could have been around the block a time or two but it was jennifer love hewitt pussy and I wouldn’t pass it up.

“Oh god yes fuck me Daniel! Just like that! I want you to tear that pink pussy up baby!” she yelled at me…

“Oh yeah Love I’m gonna fuck you so hard that you wont walk straight in the morning!” I yelled back at her…

I put my hands on her hips as I pulled her back against me as I fucked her to shove my cock in her further and further. She was now screaming so loud that I had to cover her mouth as I shoved in her faster and faster punching that pussy with my cock harder and harder. There was no love involved just animalistic lust. She began bucking against me harder and harder and it was making me cum.

“I’m gonna come Jen where do you want it?!!!” I yelled…

“In my mouth baby!” she yelled…

So I pumped as hard as I could three more times and then i pulled out and she turned around and got on her knees and i rammed my cock in her mouth then pulled it back out and the rammed again it was only when her tongue touched my dick inside her mouth that I came all down her throat. She licked my dick clean of cum and then she went and washed off and after that we made out for awhile and she said she had to leave but she would call me later. I kissed her and then she left and I laid back in the bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I awoke and walked into the shower and got in and turned on the hot water and tried to wake up some. When all of a sudden i heard the shower door open and two small hands reached around my eyes and I felt a big pair of C-cup tits press against my back. I heard a familiar voice say guess who!

I turned around to see Lindsay Lohan standing there naked as could be. She must have stayed the night with Seth again. I looked downat her admiring her big luscious tits. Her freckled body made her even more appealing to me. I liked her better as a red head but the blonde look had its own thing about it. She looked at me and with the sexiest grin on her face said: “I told you I would give you anything you wanted!”

So I picked her up by her young tight ass and lifted her in the air and started kissing her as she wrapped her legs around me. I moved my face down and started sucking her large mammorys when i looked at her and smiled and then i stuck my tongue in her mouth. As i did this my cock found her pussy and i thrust it in her. She yelped and said Oh god while she was still in my mouth. She stopped kissing me because she was so tight all she could do was moan and scream in pleasure so i pumped in her with her legs still around me as I sucked her tits. I pumped in her at a normal pace because i wasnt trying to kill the girl. I could feel her pussy musscles tighten on my cock which felt amazing. I pumped in her a few more times when she came all over my cock. she asked me to put her back down so I did and slipped my prick out of her and let her feet touch the ground.

“Remember how i told you i would give you anything you wanted?” she asked…

“Yeah I do!” i told her…

She then proceeded to bend over and spread her ass cheeks. She had a great ass it was small but it had some fat on it and it had a great shape. I got down on my knees and began to lick her asshole. She loved this so I started eating her asshole out furiously as she fingered her cum soaked pussy and rubbed her large tits. I got done eating her ass out so then i slowly stuck my cock in knowing it would be incredibly tight in her anus. I let the tip of my cock slip in and she screamed. The i worked more and more in.

I got to the point where i pulled almost all the way out and then moved it all the way up her asshole. I started pushing in harder and faster the more I pumped her asshole. Her ass was so tight that I felt the cum being ripped from my cock. Lindsay was screaming in pain and pleasure. I felt her cum again as her body shivered and almost fell out from under me. I held her up as I pumped faster and harder tearing her asshole up inside and then it happened I exploded hard and furious and it filled her asshole up with cum. There was so much pressure that when my cock exited her anus it was so tight that it made a popping noise and cum sprayed out all over her ass and rolled down her pussy. I stood there panting hard as was she when i sucked on her shoulder some and then kissed her for a while. I layed her down in the shower because she couldnt stand up yet she was so worn out.

“God that was amazing Lindsay!” I told her as I walked out of the shower. I got dressed and then i remembered something.
Holy shit i forgot i’m such an idiot. How could I forget. I am inlove with this girl and I totally forgot last night. She will never forgive me for this I forgot her last night and now I was going to see her I had to! I jumped in my car and headed to her house. I drove for what seemed like 30 minutes. I arrive at the house and pull in her driveway. I walked up to her porch and ring the doorbell.

The whole time waiting for her to come to the door. I think about how I put sex in the way of what could be a marvelous relationship with a beautiful girl who is good hearted and not a slut like Love or Lindsay was. This girl I could be happy with and I respected her.
I cannot believe I let her down last night! The door suddenly opens.

“Listen I was supposed to call you last night and like an idiot i forgot. I just wanted to come over here and talk and basically say:

I’m sorry NATALIE!”

to be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 06:07:21 PM by Old_CSSA_Archive »
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: VSM14, Dexter07

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA