Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Christina Hendricks - The Audition  (Read 58583 times)

Noj

Christina Hendricks - The Audition
« on: September 29, 2022, 03:51:36 PM »
Christina Hendricks – The Audition

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

This was written as a commission for Psylent, so thanks to him to sharing this with you.

Christina Hendricks, the luscious redhead bombshell, strutted casually along the sidewalk as she took the few moments of walking from her car to the interview she was attending. She was looking to land another TV show after the cancellation of her last effort; she’d been good as always but unfortunately it had just failed to land properly with the audience and as a result the executives had wielded the axe, leaving her to find another job.

And that was what she was doing, heading into another audition for a new TV show as she hoped to make her next mark on entertainment. Her quality was evident, both in her physical attraction to the audience and her acting ability, but it never guaranteed a job. They were always looking for a certain something and sometimes she just wasn’t that. But she had a good feeling about today as the role was spot on for her, playing another sexy yet serious character somewhat akin to Joan Holloway from Mad Men that she knew would suit her down to the ground.

Things were different though today. The fact was that she’d realised she was heading towards fifty years old and whilst she might still be an absolute stunner there was no doubt it wouldn’t last much longer. There was stiff competition from younger actresses, all looking to make a break in the industry and make their own mark, seemingly more every day that put Christina under pressure. She also knew what they were willing to do to get the roles – anything. She’d heard plenty of stories about who had done what for casting directors, it was an open secret in the industry and she knew full well she’d lost out to other actresses because of what they’d done to earn it.

Earn it? Buy it more like she thought. They’d given up their body and dignity by getting on their knees, or back, for the directors in order to get the part with no integrity or qualms about how it effected anyone else or the industry. It was some dirty business in her view and she’d never had any time for it, brushing off offers of it in the past, some quite subtle and others much more direct. She’d always held herself to a higher standard and intended to only let her acting ability win her parts, refusing to engage in anything further.

It had been pushed, with casting agents telling her that “there’s a lot more you could do to get this job” or “you know, I’ll give you this job if you give me a blowjob”, that was one she’d heard more than once in various forms. It was clear, but she’d always refused. That was until now, as she’d come to a realisation; she had one or two more chances at the big time, as being seen as the sexy redhead bombshell she was to lead a show and have men drooling over her. Time waited for nobody and she was keenly aware of that fact, seemingly waiting for the day when someone would tell her to her face they wanted a 25 year old instead.

So she decided she could have her pride, or she could get on her knees and earn a new TV show and the millions of dollars that went with it. Christina chose the latter at last, knowing it could be her last chance to really earn that top series and she wanted it, she was hungry for it. She wanted that last chance, that final roll of the dice, that high of being celebrated and really showing off her craft to the masses watching at home. She wanted that peak, that lust from the audience of men that wanted her and women who wanted to be her. She wanted to be Joan from Mad Men again that people fell over for.

She knew she couldn’t beat the youngsters, the pretty 25 year old actresses who were hot, talented and, crucially, willing to suck and fuck as much cock as it took to get the part.

So if she couldn’t beat them, she’d join them.

She knew it went against her long standing morals but she’d made up her mind. If it really was that last shot at the big time then she wanted to win, she needed that chance and was going to get it, to show the other girls how it was done and put herself back on top. If it was the last big chance she got then she was going to cash in and take it, all of it, in exchange for her body like all the other girls were doing. Christina had that final moment, that her pride wasn’t worth what she could earn for taking the plunge.

With her heart set and mind steeled, focused on getting what she wanted, she approached the interview with a new intent. She was gonna get this part without a doubt and do whatever that took; she’d worked with him before and intended to seduce him, which she didn’t think would be too hard given he’d always liked her and the implication had been clear before that should she want to earn roles with some more private sessions she was more than welcome. She’d never taken him up on it of course.

“Good morning, Christina,” said James, the casting director in question, greeting her with a hand then an immediate kiss on the cheek that she noticed just allowed him to press against her phenomenal chest. It was typical of him and not unexpected so she played to it and pushed her feminine curves out a little to accentuate it.

“Hi James, good to see you again,” she said with a smile. She really was genuine as she’d worked with him successfully before and knew exactly what she was getting into. This would be no average, read-the-script audition relying solely on her acting talent; No, this would involve something more, that almost guaranteed she could win the role and she’d dressed accordingly. She wasn’t dressed sluttily, not overdoing it by any means but she had a low cut top on that showed off her cleavage, enhanced by a bra with some push-up to accentuate her already incredible tits.

His view was magnificent, especially if she bent over in front of him, and she paired that with a knee length skirt that was just snug enough to show off the rest of her figure and her pale legs which led down into some heels she’d decided to endure for the morning while she worked. Christina followed James into the office they were using for their auditions, knowing that in a while she was sure she’d be doing what it took to get this role – sucking cock.

“How have you been, Christina?” he asked, indicating a chair for her to sit down in opposite him. He sat down as well once she took a seat and demurely crossed her legs, careful not to give him a peek up her skirt. He’d never fucked her and she intended to keep that a secret, not wanting to let him catch a flash and think it was some kind of sure thing. No, she wanted to keep control of the situation even as she let him use her, though she was new to it and her heart picked up pace.

“I’ve been good, James, how about you?” she replied, putting her bag aside and glancing at the camera beside him on the tripod, ready to catch her audition for future review.

“I’m doing alright, certainly better now you’re here,” he smiled.

“Thank you,” she said with a slow smile, the flirting immediate.

“What’ve you been up to, since you’ve had a bit of time off lately. Sucks about your last show,” he said.

“Yeah it does, I really thought that project had legs. It’s a disappointment, but I’ve managed to get my house renovated in the meantime so that’s all complete now.”

“It took a lot of work,” she added.

“I’m sure,” he smiled, “but in a way I’m glad your last show fell through because it gives us this opportunity, and I’m always pleased to...audition you,” he finished after a pause.

“I bet,” she said with a playful roll of her eyes.

“So let’s get started, you read the script I assume,” he said, a statement rather than a question, knowing she was a professional.

“Of course, always prepared,” she replied.

“I’ve no doubt, we’ve done this dance before.”

“Well, not quite,” she replied, using the chance to immediately hint at something more.

“What do you mean? You’ve auditioned with me a few times before this,” he answered.

“True but not for this part, not in these exact circumstances,” she said, feeling her heart rate pick up a bit, knowing she had to put her plan into action.

“These circumstances?” he said, watching as Christina expertly fumbled with her script and dropped it, meaning she had to bend over to retrieve it which offered him a fantastic angle down her top at her enormous tits. He paused to enjoy the view as she held her pose for just a moment longer than really necessary and picked the script up before sitting back up, a gorgeous jiggle to complete the whole moment.

“Yeah, you know, coming back here to audition for another show when my other one has just been cancelled and I need another chance,” she said.

“You want another chance, surely you don’t need it, you must have enough stashed away,” James replied.

“Fine,” she said with a sly smile, “maybe I don’t strictly need it.”

“But you want it,” he replied.

“Yeah, I want it,” she said, an edge to her voice as she threw in a quick bite of her lip as well.

“Well you’ve got the chance to earn it. You ready to go?” he asked with a point over his shoulder at the camera, indicating it was ready to film her whenever she was.

“Yeah, I’m good to go,” she said, flicking the script out and scanning over it once more.

“Then let’s go, and maybe if you lean forward again that’ll help,” James said, winking at her and standing up to switch the camera on. Christina knew he’d taken the bait with her outfit already but that was hardly a surprise, he’d always checked her out before and she knew he would love to get her on her back. The implication had been there before but now she intended to take it, if he still made the offer of course – though she was sure he wouldn’t refuse.

“Christina Hendricks audition,” he said, giving the date for the camera and then pointed at her to go. It was a monologue for her to read and she immediately got into it, forgetting everything else for a moment as she go straight into the part she’d rehearsed multiple times. Despite her ulterior motives she focused on her job and stood up to strike into her role, delivering clearly and with presence, her outright quality shining through.

James watched her carefully, taking her in and analysing her for the role. She was good, there was no doubting that, but he had to be sure she would be right for the part as he had to vouch for her essentially and hated having it come back on him. He’d had it before where he’d recommended someone for a part, loving their personal performance but failing to take in how they might work in the grand scheme of the show and having it kick him in the balls when the shows’ director had chewed him out for it.

She did look great though, and her performance was fantastic as ever, especially as she turned around to show her curvy ass in the tight skirt she had on, just a peek of her creamy thighs as she spun back to lean over in front of the camera and show her amazing cleavage once again. James could tell there was something different about her as Christina rarely seemed so free or in love with the camera; her trademark was a somewhat standoffish style that had made Joan Holloway so great in Mad Men and made her out as a sexy but unattainable treat.

This time she seemed more free, flirting with the camera or the attention, eyes staring into the lens and flitting to him as well as she gave her performance, as if it were for his viewing pleasure and not just the camera. It was certainly a different Christina he was watching and that made him wonder what had changed. Sure she wanted to score a new TV show but why was this one different?

“That’s great,” he said after she’d finished her piece and paused with a breath, putting her hands on her hips and arching her back a little to push her chest out for his attention.

“Was that alright? Want me to go again?” she asked.

“No I’ve got it, I know what you’re putting down,” he replied.

“Word,” she joked with a laugh.

“Is that all you want? I can show you some more range if you like?” she said, tugging her top a little to show her cleavage just a bit more.

“No need, Christina, I know you have the talent for this part,” James said.

“So I’ve got it then?” she teased with a flick of her eyebrows.

“If only it were that simple,” he replied.

“Come on, you’ve got the decision don’t you?” she answered.

“Yes, but I have a set of requirements from everyone else involved here as you well know, it’s never just up to me.”

“But usually your recommendations get the roles, we both know that,” she said.

“Perhaps, but it’s never so simple.”

“Let’s make it simple, what are they looking for that I don’t have?” she demanded, turning her attitude up to push things.

“Honestly, someone younger. Your talent is clear, Christina, but my brief is someone mid-thirties to play this role,” he replied.

“Is that so,” she said with a sigh.

“Yeah. Look I don’t set these things, and you look amazing as always so I know you can do it, but I have to back it up. I obviously have other actresses lined up to audition for this,” he said.

“Who else am I up against?” she asked, chiding herself for drawing her personally into the comparison to some other pretty actress.

“Kat Dennings is up for this, she’s someone they like,” he said, straightforward and to the point.

“Kat? Damn ok,” Christina replied, knowing Dennings was over a decade her junior, talented, beautiful and curvy in the most womanly ways.

“She’s good...so how else can I get this job?” Christina said after a moments’ silence, looking straight into his eyes with the slightest flick of her eyebrow. He paused, wondering for a moment if she was truly suggesting what he thought and immediately disregarding it, knowing her position to such arrangements in the past that had meant there hadn’t even been a real proposition.

“I’m not sure what you mean,” he replied carefully.

“Cut the shit, James, you know exactly what I mean,” she said pointedly.

“You’ve never been interested in such...arrangements before now, Miss Hendricks,” he said, addressing her in a frustratingly proper manner.

“Do you care that I am now? Really?” she shot back.

“Be honest,” she pushed after he hesitated.

“No, I don’t. If this is how it’s going down then you’ve definitely got a shot,” he smiled.

“Excellent, that’s what I want. So...where do we start?” she asked, since she’d never actually got to this point with a casting director before.

“Take your top off,” James replied simply.

“Really? Just like that?” she asked, a little taken aback even though she knew exactly what this was.

“Yeah that’s quite literally how it works, if you wanna do it this way,” he replied.

“Will I get the part if I don’t?” she asked, knowing the answer already.

“I don’t know, but probably not.”

“Then this way it is. But I want that camera off, and out the way, you’re not turning that on whilst we do this,” she said.

“Sure, I’ll stick it in the corner,” he said, immediately seizing it to move it.

“I’ll lock the door, so we’re not interrupted,” she said, stepping back to it so it was secure. She didn’t want anyone knowing this was how she got her part, aside from James, and it would hardly look good on him to admit that he got a blowjob from her in exchange for the role so she trusted his discretion.

“No phones either, no pictures or anything of this,” she said somewhat sternly.

“Agreed, no evidence this ever happened, as always. Why do you think there’s never any leaks of things like this?” he said, making it clear that what happened was between them.

“Fair enough. So, top off?” she said.

“Yeah, I wanna see what’s holding those magnificent tits up,” he smiled, making her roll her eyes as he let his enthusiasm get in the way for a moment.

“You got it,” she said, direct and wasting no time as she crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her top, pulling it up to peel it over her body, revealing her tummy then her fantastic breasts as she stretched up to yank it over her head. Christina unveiled her gorgeously simple black satin push-up bra as he pulled the top off her flame red hair and cast it aside to look back at him, letting him take in the sight of her finally getting naked for him. His eyes roamed over her, taking in every curve and contour of her womanly body, loving her pale skin and how it contrasted to her make-up and beautiful red hair.

“Stunning,” he said with a smile, just wanting that moment to last as he absorbed her beauty.

“Thanks,” she said a little shyly. He was one of the only men to see her strip off in years, especially since she was only recently divorced.

“Now the bra,” he instructed, standing back and resting his thumbs in his pockets as he just surveyed her. Without a word she complied, suppressing the urge to be disgusted by how he was treating her, knowing she’d quite literally asked for it to earn what she wanted. Reaching up her back, she improved his view as she arched and pushed her tits out to slide her fingers under the tense, tight strap.

She just waited a moment, a mere breath to help accentuate the tension before the fought the elasticity and pinched the clasp together to free it, releasing to let the straps fall with her shoulders. Her silky black bra went immediately loose on her chest, her huge breasts sinking a little as they were freed with the straps draping ever so enticingly down her shoulders. With a smile Christina reached up, flicking them off her pale body to shrug the bra down her arms and pull it off, casting it aside as she just watched his enthralled reaction to her stripping off and leaving her fantastic rack on show.

“Wow, as good as I ever hoped,” he smiled as he took in the sight of her massive chest, surprisingly pert and perky, just begging to be touched.

“Good,” she smiled, taking a breath as she was relieved he wasn’t disappointed after what was surely years of fantasizing about her chest, as many millions of men probably had.

“Come here,” he said, beckoning her forward.

“Why?” she blurted out, momentarily losing focus on her goal as the next step loomed.

“Because I want to squeeze them,” he said equally bluntly, raising his eyebrows as if it was obvious.

“Right, of course,” she muttered, realising of course he would want to touch her, and that this would only be the beginning. She wasn’t naive enough to think that just taking her top off would be enough to hold up her end of this bargain. She stepped forward as he’d wanted and arched her back, pushing out her tits for him that were met shortly by his hands, cupping them as best he could though of course he had no chance of encapsulating her huge boobs in his grasp.

His initial squeeze was slow and gentle, cautious almost as he just relished the moment to take in Christina’s incredible tits after so long lusting for them, his thumbs closing over her to press into her stiff nipples as she gave a shiver at his touch. She looked down at him as he groped her, watching his hands squeezing her womanly flesh, before she suddenly gasped as he grabbed her hard and pushed her tits up, pressing them together and digging his fingers into her soft body.

“Hey, watch it,” she winced as his digits dug into her, compressing her gorgeous breasts and feeling how firm and impressive they were.

“Quiet, you want this part don’t you?” he retorted.

“Yes,” she breathed, closing her eyes and shivering as his hands mauled her pale body, heart pumping as things got going and she knew she had to perform. She told herself it was just the nerves of the whole situation that was getting her heart pumping, and not the rough, dominant way he was handling her from the get go.

“So what’s next?” she asked as he took his time feeling her up.

“Next, is this,” he replied simply, dropping a hand and pulling his zip down, the sound breaking the tension of the air as he freed his already rock hard erection for her attention. He grabbed her hand, hanging down at her side, and pulled it onto his manhood which she immediately grasped firmly and started stroking. She knew exactly what to do now and just let him finish up aggressively groping her as she teased and stimulated his rock hard cock, feeling him pulsing in her hand, ready and waiting for her to get going.

“Show me how badly you want this part.”

The direction was clear and Christina wasted no time in getting to work, gripping his cock firmly to feel him strain before she sank down in front of him and his waiting erection. She took a deep breath to calm herself as her bare knees made contact with the floor and she made herself comfortable, looking up at his quite substantial prick throbbing in front of her face. In a fleeting moment she doubted her decision, questioning whether she was doing the right thing, before shoving those thoughts aside and reaching up to grab his cock once more.

He flexed in her grip as she stroked him rapidly for a moment before she lunged forward and sunk him into her mouth, enveloping him in liquid heat as she closed around his tip. He groaned deeply with a shudder as her tongue shoved up firmly under his head and worked side-to-side, wasting no time in getting on with her job. His hand instinctively pushed into her shock of flame red hair and curled slowly against her skull, making it clear she was his as she started to bob her head on him.

“Fuck yeah, that’s it,” he breathed, just enjoying it, knowing he wouldn’t need to direct her at all now like some young up-and-coming actresses he worked with. He knew Hendricks would have the  experience to deliver and she wasted no time in showing him. She gripped him and shoved down deeper, letting his bulging head push deeply into her mouth and touch her throat to feel the narrowing as the back of her tongue came up against him. He groaned at the eclectic mix of sensations as the curvy redhead got to work sucking his cock and he fleetingly wondered why on earth she was divorced if she could give blowjobs like this one.

She picked up the pace and worked her head back and forth powerfully, eyes closed as she focused on sucking the quite impressive prick she had before her, his length and thickness rather a pleasant find, matched only by how hard he was for her. Christina was somewhat flattered by that and wondered if she was the reason for that, how finally getting his hands on her after so many years working together made him just that bit harder for her. Either way it was a good cock to suck on and she had to admit she liked having him in her mouth, especially the grunts and groans of pleasure he was giving at her efforts.

Christina kept it up and focused on what she’d promised herself – that she was getting this role whatever it took. She sucked busily at his throbbing cock, loving how he bounced and twitched in her mouth, straining against her tongue as she thrust it up into him. Lapping around the sides of him allowed him to feel the silky soft underside of her touch as his head bumped the back of her throat to make him pulse in arousal, the stimulation just fantastic. His hand pushed through her soft red hair as he gazed down with a smile at the stunning redhead sucking his cock, at long last, fulfilling a wish he’d had for so many years.

She pulled back to work at his tip, sucking hard to make him inhale at the sharpness of the sensation, the intensity ramping up suddenly as she applied her vacuum and attacked him busily with her tongue to press it into the sensitive point under his head. It took him almost to breaking point, fleetingly considering pulling her off him as she overwhelmed him only to have her bury him into her mouth once more before he could. He groaned and shuddered as his cock slid into her throat again and he felt her constrict around him, holding herself down momentarily before she bobbed another few seconds and pulled off to stroke him rapidly as she caught her breath.

“You like your balls licked too?” she asked, glancing up to him.

“Yeah,” he replied simply, catching her gaze as he looked down to her.

“Ok,” she said in simple turn with a little flick of her eyebrows then pushed his rock hard cock back against his stomach, hand still working him though slower and more powerfully as she leaned forward and dragged her tongue over his sack. He groaned with pleasure as the luscious redhead worked over his balls, dragging her hot tongue this way and that, pressing the tip into him probingly to stimulate different sensations. She knew exactly what she was doing as her hand continued to work and fondle him, her grip just below his tip now to slowly and strongly rock over the ridge of his head.

She slurped enthusiastically, putting herself into it for him but frankly quite enjoying herself. Christina rather enjoyed giving oral sex at times and right now she was letting herself have fun with it, figuring it better than the alternative even if the ends justified the means. Her tongue danced and played, lifting his balls and teasing around the tickle beneath them, making him shudder as she continued to work him with her hand, loving how she could keep him so rock hard for her in anticipation of the moment she swallowed him again.

He didn’t have to wait long as the actress pulled her head up theatrically while she worked her tongue around and over his shaft up to his bulging head and then plunged down onto him swiftly to envelop him in the hot, skilful touch of her mouth. The way he pulsed only turned her on more, validating her efforts as she slid down on him again and shoved him to the back of her throat even as he swelled rock hard once again, his thick head pushing into her throat as her tongue drew back along his shaft.

Her skills were quite evident and he enjoyed them as she worked busily, driving her tongue into and around him, knowing how to stimulate his throbbing cock perfectly. Christina had almost lost herself to it, enjoying sucking cock and giving it her all before she focused again and moved onto her next plan. She reached for her chest and pulled her hands around her fantastic tits, squeezing her enormous rack for a moment and feeling the stiff nipples beneath her fingers as she shivered. She cupped her breasts and pushed them together, presenting her fantastic cleavage whilst pulling back off him with a slow suck.

There was no need for words as she pushed up onto her knees and pressed her phenomenal breasts against him, squeezing them together and rocking her body to work him between them, his rock hard cock flexing in anticipation of what was to come as he relished the close, soft heat of her. He just closed his eyes and leaned back, thrusting forward into the gorgeous sensation of Christina Hendricks starting to rock up and down to stimulate him with her gigantic tits, something he and many men had dreamt about so many times.

Her legs were tight, taut as she held herself in position and rocked up and down to work her phenomenal rack against him. Her hands pushed in firmly but not too hard, wanting to keep it comfortable for her and just perfect for him, knowing he needed to feel the supple tension of her soft boobs as she worked. She’d given lots of tit fucks in her time, it was a staple for her in the bedroom as most men thought of it the second they met her and brought it up by the time she slept with them for the second or third time.

After a while she’d leaned into it and just gone with it, getting her technique down as she simply gave men what they wanted, which pleased them and after a while pleased her as well; she loved how much they enjoyed either putting her on her knees and thrusting against her pneumatic chest or having her lean over them to press herself into and around their cock until they exploded in a hot mess over her neck and collarbones. And so she was expecting with this effort as she breathed hard and fast, knowing he’d love to hear her exerting herself on him, her succulent flesh pressed about him, her gorgeous red hair bouncing as she did

“Yeah Christina, just like that,” he breathed as he leaned back and relaxed into it, taking in every touch and motion of the stunning actress. He could feel her stiff nipples rubbing at him as she worked, the way her amazing tits pressed and wrapped around him, up over his head every time she rose before peeling back perfectly as she drove down. He was the hardest he’d been in years at her ministrations, getting Christina Hendricks to do this was just...everything he’d always wanted and he relished every second of it, wanting to remember every second of enjoyment she brought to him.

Christina was losing herself to it and working hard, as she always did nowadays with a tit fuck, giving in to the demands of men as she utilised her famous chest for them. Normally it was for her boyfriend or in more recent years husband, but now it was for a man that could grant her the part she wanted and give her career a send off to suit. He groaned and grunted as she worked at him, feeling him thrust against her sternum, working with her for maximum pleasure as his bulging erection ground and drove through her soft grip. It was almost enough to make him just let her stay like that, to enjoy to its end, but not quite.

“Christina,” he interrupted, making her look up immediately to him but continue working, slower but more intently as she slowly squeezed herself around him. She had no intention of stopping even as he spoke to her, eyeing her stunning tits as they moved so perfectly with her.

“I know you want this part.”

“I really do,” she said softly, loaded with integrity. After all she’d come to this point to show it.

“Well, you’ve gotta do more to earn it. You’re up against some determined competition,” he said.

“So you say. What do I have to do?” she replied.

“Anything I want, basically,” he said.

“And what do you want?” she said, the come on clear, building it all up for a moment longer.

“To fuck your throat, properly,” he said bluntly, heart pounding, cock throbbing as Christina stopped, pausing for a moment. Deliberately slowly, with intent pacing, she stopped what she was doing and sagged down to her heels and released her breasts to let them sag softly away from him, leaving him standing up rock hard before her. Reaching up, she pushed her fingers through her long red hair and pulled it into two bunches, gripped in her hands, that she pulled out either side of her head.

“So take the reins,” she said in a deep, beautifully intense voice, looking up at him from under her eyebrows. He didn’t need asking twice and after a moment, a heartbeat that she could see in his pulsing erection, he leaned forwards and grabbed hold of her red hair, flipping it over and twisting it around before he pulled it tight and shoved his cock towards her. He dipped his hips and pulled her mouth over him, barely able to believe that the incredible, aloof Christina Hendricks was allowing him to take her like this. Be that as it may, he wasn’t about to wait around for her to say no.

Forcing her down on his cock, her hair yanking down at the sides of her head, he forced himself right into the back of her throat only for her to immediately choke, gagging around the thick head of his engorged prick and heaving as her body resisted. She didn’t care, knowing she would struggle but already committed to what he wanted now, only striving to deliver what he needed to secure her this part – this payday.

“Oh fuck, that’s it,” he groaned, giving a shudder as he felt her throat constrict around him, loving the sensation of her taking then resisting him, unable to take him down fully. But it was only the first thrust and after a moment to let her gather herself he thrust forward again and drove into her throat. She gagged again after taking a bit more of him only this time he didn’t immediately release her, twisting and pulling at her hair, the grip she’d proffered that now twisted around his hands. It contrasted delightfully to him as he used it to haul her onto him even as she choked, drawing her down and forcing his cock deeper into her throat past her straining muscles.

The sensation of forcing his bulging head over the back of her resisting tongue was one he’d never forget, so tight, so tactile as she unwittingly stimulated every possible nerve ending even as her body tried to fight it. He didn’t care though, didn’t let her pull back or get a break, simply using the grip she’d given him to force her down deeper, his thick prick driving into her throat and stretching her out in ways she’d never been before. Christina had never been throat fucked, even by her husband, so it was a completely new experience – one she had to admit she liked despite the discomfort.

Even as her body heaved, phenomenal rack shaking with her gag reflex in full effect, she liked how he was just taking her, unleashed as soon as she’d given him her hair as reins and just doing exactly what he wanted with her. Exactly what he’d promised actually, fucking her throat and clearly having no time if she had a problem with that. She hardly had a place to have a problem with that though, given she’d given him carte blanche the second she’d given him her hair, making it clear she was his plaything, and he was evidently intending to put it to use.

He let her go with a hard gag, coughing and spitting for a moment, not that he cared as he gave her a moment to catch her breath before he abruptly yanked her back down on his cock. Unprepared and unable to react in time, his cock drove down, restricted momentarily as her muscles made a token protest before he slid straight into her throat, gliding almost effortlessly and eliciting a shudder from him as her resistance broke to let him haul her hard against him. Her scalp burned as he twisted and yanked her bunches, driving every last millimetre into her mouth, loving the sensation of her nose pressed into him, puffy lips wrapped around the base of his cock the way he’d always wanted her.

She was struggling but made no protest, knowing she’d made her bed even as her body heaved while she gagged hard around him, the feeling of a thick cock in her throat new to her. It was intense, all consuming, feeling as though she could never gag properly as he occupied her and just held her down on him. He didn’t seem to care what she was going through and that only made things hotter somehow, that he was indifferent to her potential protests now she’d agreed to what he wanted. Men never treated her this way which was something new and it made her clit tingle fiercely, and the thought of earning something with her efforts was also new since she’d never used her talents like this before.

“I love your tears,” he murmured, looking down as her eyes watered, the salty streams streaking her make-up down her cheeks. Christina didn’t say a word, taking the momentary break to haul in deep breaths, huge tits heaving with her chest and her mind racing, trying to prepare her aching throat to relax for the imminent onslaught. She didn’t have to wait and in a second he yanked down at her hair again, scalp burning from the tension as he pulled her onto his cock once more, thrusting forward to force himself into her throat. Muscles already tired, it didn’t take much to break through and slide full depth again where he held himself to feel her choking and squeezing at his manhood.

His grip on her hair never wavered and she knew she was his until he was done, his little fuck toy. Well..she hadn’t actually agreed to get fucked and she had no idea if he intended it, though she wasn’t sure if she’d refuse if things went that way. He had a nice thick cock and frankly she was sure she’d enjoy having it inside her, though right now he was focused on her throat and she decided to do the same. His fingers twisted in her hair as his hips started thrusting again, slamming his cock deeply into her with short, intense strokes that jammed her nose against him with every one.

James was keeping her deep now, relishing her throat and taking full advantage of the curvy actress knelt before him. It was something he’d dreamed and intended on making full use of her in such a position. He pulled her almost viciously hard against him as he buried his cock into her throat, loving how she was still choking and coughing around him, struggling to overcome her gag reflex due to her inexperience. She was getting some control though and after deeply pumping into her he pulled back to just slowly let his bulging head pop back into her mouth, hearing her breathing intently through her nose before he pushed it forward again and felt her resist before jolting past and back into her throat as she suppressed a choke.

It was like heaven and his cock was rock hard, making it that bit more difficult for her as she had to swallow his stiff shaft, less easily bending as he slid deeply into her mouth. James didn’t care now and knew he’d warmed her up enough, giving in to his wants as he screwed her hair a little tighter and yanked her down on him, catching her a little unready as he buried himself and held deep before suddenly starting to pump. The pace was immediate and intense, hard and fast, his cock stroking surprisingly long as he pulled right back onto the back of her tongue before ploughing down again, using her red locks like handlebars as she’d offered.

“Fuck yeah, just like that,” he groaned as he fucked her face, treating it as just a hot, squeezing hole to bury his cock in. Christina tried to time her breathing through her nose so as not to struggle too badly, wetly gagging and choking around his manhood as it plunged in and out of her. It was an experience like she’d never had before and she didn’t know what to do, her hands on her knees, fingers white as they clenched into her legs. Her phenomenal tits swayed and bounced as he energetically slammed her throat, nipples stiff to the air in her excitement as he used her.

Drool dripped thickly from her chin as she coughed and salivated uncontrollably, running down over her massive breasts, her eyes squeezed shut as tears of submission ran down her face to leave her darkly streaked with her make-up, the classy look she’d put on for the audition now evident as it gave up much as she had done, submitting to his wants. She heaved as he suddenly shoved deep and held himself there, having been somewhat into the rhythm of his thrusts in and out of her throat and able to handle it, suddenly caught off guard by his pause, making her spasm.

He just restrained her as she tried to resist, making her endure it in full before he slowly pulled back and started thrusting once more, more controlled, more deliberate. Somehow she found it worse than when he’d been going fast, harder to deal with, as if she could feel every movement and stimulation of her nerve endings as his swollen head worked past them. He held her tight with no escape however and she had to endure, his prick working slowly in and mouth of her throat, pushing past the tightest part with her ever increasing urge to gag on him.

As he was pushing in again she couldn’t handle it, around half way down his cock before a powerful gag surged up on her and Christina knew she just had to pull off and take a breath. She struggled, throat tightening up as she stopped before she gave a mumble to signify she couldn’t handle it with a little shake of her head as she tried to pull back off him, shoving her hands into his thighs. She tried, but James wasn’t having it and as her throat constricted around him he pulled hard at her hair, hearing her mumble accentuate in tone as he forced himself into her, the battle between them beautifully intimate for a moment before her tired muscles failed her again and he drew her triumphantly down onto his cock.

Christina’s body wrenched as he defeated her and pulled her onto him again, giving a huge gag, body heaving before him uncontrollably as he hauled her down, choking and ejecting out of her nose as his thick cock blocked her throat to leave only one way for it to go. Her eyes streamed and thick saliva surged up around him from deeper within her, unable to control herself at all as she gagged multiple times, impossible to control as he tripped her and held himself deep before he relaxed and let her pull back on him. Her head burned from where he pulled her hair and her throat ached, sliding off him with an undignified choking cough, drooling heavily.

“Does it feel good?” she mumbled after a few seconds of desperate breaths, his cock pulsing thickly in front of her, ominously. He practically held her up by her famous red hair as she sagged for a moment, eyes down, defeated...dominated.

“Feels fantastic baby, you’re a natural at this,” he smiled, seeing a reciprocal smile tug at the corners of her mouth even as she drooled on the floor at his feet. He gave her a moment more to catch her breath and then hauled her up roughly by her hair, making her gasp as he suddenly resumed things, using her handlebars to pull her back onto his cock and shove himself full depth again as she choked. It was irrelevant now however as he held her tight and started fucking her face, harder and faster now, driving his thick prick full depth and using shorter strokes, resuming the faster pace she’d enjoyed previously.

He chased his pleasure, loving her work and how she performed for him, sucking hard despite the way he railed her, her tongue lapping and working against his cock in every manner she could manage. James didn’t want to finish, wanting to enjoy every possible moment of having Christina Hendricks sucking and choking on his cock, but her efforts were relentless and he could already feel the tingle that signalled his climax starting to build. Wanting to relish her skills a moment longer he fucked her throat hard for a few more strokes then wrenched her back off him, making her gasp loudly, wetly, catching her breath as she looked up at him with streaming eyes.

“Lick my balls,” he commanded, straightforward with no room for questioning. Christina didn’t try and immediately sank lower and dragged her tongue across him, the velvet heat making him groan as he throbbed above her face. She’d not seen a guy so hard in years, pulsing before her with love for her work, ready to explode; she wasn’t sure where he was intending to do that but figured it was up to him anyway, her wants didn’t matter. Christina showily dragged her tongue over him, throwing herself behind it as she moaned with the sheer atmosphere of it all, his hands still holding her gorgeous red hair in bunches either side of her head.

“Fuck, you finally did this, Christina,” he said, clear somehow from the outset that he was speaking rhetorically to her as she licked his balls, sucking at him and biting lightly at the base of his shaft.

“Finally got over yourself and got down on your knees for your career,” he continued.

“You got down on your knees to earn this part. This fantastic blowjob and putting those amazing tits of yours to good use at last,” he said, pushing forwards to rub his cock against her face as she internally burned a little with anger at his comments to her, trying to tell herself it was just the situation in that moment.

“You gotta work with what you’ve got,” she breathed between hot, wet sucks of her lips.

“Damn right,” he replied, gripping his cock again.

“Look at me, stick your tongue out and open wide,” he commanded, his dominant tone making Christina comply instantly as she posed in front of him. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she blushed a little, embarrassed as he smiled down at her, pushing his thick cock onto her tongue and just enjoying the view as she waited for him to take her.

After a moment more to let her tongue him he pulled her back onto his cock by her hair and shoved himself hard into her open mouth. Despite being used to the feeling it still made her wince, distracting her for a second as he thrust his thick prick back down her throat almost effortlessly now to force her nose into himself. He wrapped her hair up, twisting it around his hands so it cut into his fingers and she gave a squeak of pain, her throat clenching up as she flinched to only accentuate his pleasure.

He hauled back on her head to force himself somehow deeper, getting that last possible fraction of an inch before he started fucking her face with wild, intense thrusts, as hard as she’d ever had her pussy pounded. Her nose slammed into his pelvis and she coughed and choked helplessly as smashed her and drove his sensitive, bulging head deep into her throat. He loved every little clench and constriction she offered him, loved the gagging sounds she made and her desperate breathing, the sight of her dark make-up trickling down her pale cheeks and her amazing tits bouncing heavily.

“Fuck,” he grunted, pumping her hard as the actress just knelt before him and took it, her hands at his hips but not attempting to fight him. This certainly wasn’t what she’d expected but she’d committed to the job and had to admit that other girls certainly put in the work if this was what they endured – unless he saved it specifically for her. His thick cock slammed deep into her throat again and again, rubbing over her tongue, making her drool uncontrollably and just wait for the inevitable as his hands pulled at her hair. With a few final deep and rapid strokes and a hold that made her gag intensely around him he pounded her as his climax built to its final, shaking seconds before he suddenly yanked back out of her mouth, pulling her down with her hair.

Christina gagged hard as he grabbed his cock and started stroking himself hard, pulling her into place with his remaining hand in her hair so she was positioned perfectly before his cock. Gasping desperately, saliva running down her chin, dripping down over her glistening tits, she could barely think to pull herself together as he grunted hard and jerked himself off intensely before he took aim at her face. Christina squeezed her eyes shut just in time for his shudder and growl in ecstatic relief as a thick burst of his thick load exploded over her pretty, pale face.

She gasped at the sensation of his hot load hitting her face, feeling a thick rope land across her forehead and into her hair as the thrill gave him potent power. He expertly controlled his aim, having done this to plenty of other actresses, directing himself straight for her as he exploded again and again with thick, hot bursts. His balls tightened hard as he ejected several blasts of hot come across her gorgeous face, streaking across her cheeks, eyelid, nose and finally over her full lips before he wiped himself off on her chin as he breathed heavily.

His heart pounded in his chest, palpitations ringing in his ears as he held the stunning, curvaceous actress down and squeezed out every last drop of himself onto her face. Both of them just gasped for air in the aftermath, Christina open mouthed as he restrained her and used his still hard cock to shove his hot, thick load around on her face. She was totally broken and submitted, not trying to fight back now it was done or that she’d received a not-completely-unexpected facial at the end of it. He used his thick head to smear it around her cheeks and down over her lips before he pushed it into her mouth for her to dutifully suck him clean in a final moment as he surged with sensitivity before stepping back.

“Goddamn Christina, you really want this part,” he smiled, sinking down on his heels and breathing deeply, feeling the incredible relief and satisfaction wash over him as he finally released her, letting her go to sink back onto her ankles. She sagged down onto one hand, body heaving with the deep inhales, trying to take it all in as she fruitlessly swallowed to alleviate the feeling in her aching throat.

“Yeah, I do,” she mumbled honestly, a final effort after her first proper throat fuck that she hoped would seal it. After a minute to regain her energy as he did his trousers back up, she composed herself and opened her one available eye, shaking her hair back and looking up at him as she pushed to stand up.

“Is there a bathroom somewhere?” she asked.

“Yeah sure, just out this way, to the left,” he said, indicating the door. She looked apprehensive, given her state.

“Don’t worry, there’s nobody else here,” he reassured her. It was enough and Christina pushed up onto her feet, quickly taking time to grab her top and impressive bra along with her bag before walking to the door. She made sure to be confident with it, this was just a business deal after all and there was nothing to be ashamed of. She made her way to the bathroom and locked the door behind her, sagging into it with a huge sigh and several deep breaths as she took in the line she’d just crossed before she stepped to the mirror.

“Holy shit,” she mumbled to herself, taking in the wrecked visage staring back at her. Her lovely red hair was a horrendous mess, pulled out at all angles, the neat style she’d perfected this morning totally ruined and all over the place. His load was thickly sliding down her face, criss-crossing the dark make-up that had streamed from her bloodshot eyes during the whole process. Standing topless before the mirror, she was flushed and generally looked exhausted, which she rather was but had to hide that and set about cleaning herself up by splashing her face with cold water before reaching for her bag and the tools it contained.

It was around quarter of an hour later when she re-emerged, having calmed down and tidied herself up nicely. Her bra and top were back on, tits looking as good as when she’d arrived, her hair pulled back now into a loose ponytail since she didn’t have the tools to repair the style she’d arrived with. Her make-up had been wiped away and carefully touched up, more simple and subtle than before but more than enough to cover the shadows under her eyes and give her lips a nice glow.

“You all good?” James said casually, as if she’d just needed a break. It was like nothing untoward had happened, which was part of the entire deal.

“Yeah, I’m good,” she replied, giving a smile and stepping back past him to the chair she’d been on way back when it had all started.

“Excellent,” he smiled, sitting back down opposite her.

“So, have I got the part?” she asked directly. The deal was done now as far as she was concerned.

“Well, I don’t know,” he replied.

“What’s to talk about?”

“You’re not the only one up for this, as I said,” he replied carefully.

“I know, but we had a deal,” she said icily, narrowing her eyes a little.

“I know, a deal to try out, but as I told you I’m not the only one making these decisions and I have to audition everyone,” he said.

“Who else you got, that’ll do this for you?” she challenged him.

“Kat Dennings is in this afternoon with her amazing double-Ds, and she knows how to get a part,” he said bluntly.

“Kat? I thought she’d been in already,” she replied, a little taken aback.

“Not yet, I told you they liked her, so she’s in later.”

“She fucks?” Christina asked after a pause, needing to know if Kat went the next step beyond what she’d done this morning in her pursuit of a part.

“She fucks,” he replied in statement, staring her straight in the eyes. The silence hung between them, staring into each other as she contemplated, then steeled herself.

“So, what do I have to do to get this part?” she asked. She’d crossed the line now and figured if she had to get on her back so be it, it hardly made a difference any more.

“You gonna match Kat?” he asked, the implication clear.

“Surpass her,” Christina replied coldly, flicking her eyebrow.

“Then you’ve got a good chance of this part,” he said with a wry smile, Christina returning it.

“But I haven’t got time for you today,” he said, taking the wind out of her sails immediately.

“What?” she blurted out, never having had a man refuse her so directly.

“I’ve got Kat in this afternoon, so I’ll give you a call. We can arrange a second audition and, if you want, you can have an idea what you need to match,” he smirked, knowing he had her now that she’d offered to fuck in exchange for the part. Christina burned with anger, sizzling in powerless frustration, knowing she couldn’t say anything…unless she wanted to walk away from it all, rendering that mornings effort for nought.

“Deal. Call me, as soon as you can. I want this part,” she said determinedly.

“Good. Because I want to give it to you,” he replied, the double entendre obvious. She stood from her chair, smoothing her skirt as he stood in return, reaching out for a cordial handshake with her pushing up on her toes to kiss him on the cheek before he showed her to the door. Unlocking it, he held it open for the stunning redhead.

“Goodbye, Christina,” he smiled as she stepped through.

“Bye, I’ll be seeing you soon. Remember, call me,” she said as she held her hand up in the classic phone gesture, giving it a shake with a winning smile, flicking her tongue and giving a wink to help convince him before she turned and walked away, letting him get a good view of her ass in the tight skirt.

Part or no part, he was definitely going to call her.

To be continued?

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 03:55:09 PM by Noj »

extreme1

Re: Christina Hendricks - The Audition
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 02:40:40 AM »
That was incredible!

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Nikko

Avlag28

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 11:36:36 AM »
This piece is truly amazing!  I hope you write more chapters than this!  :Y:

Chlp

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 12:57:20 PM »
Truly Epic Christina Throatfuck, brilliant work.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 10:38:04 PM »
Ball licking and a good face fucking before the titty fucking, love it.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 06:03:23 PM »
Epic work again Noj. Your work just gets better and better.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

flawed_existence

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2022, 03:19:40 AM »
This was fucking fantastic. Will there be a part 2 with Kat Dennings?

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2022, 05:42:38 AM »
I finally got around to reading this over the weekend. It was excellent.

No one sets the atmosphere better than you in stories. I can feel everything, almost like I'm there. You are always so inspiring.

I loved the back and forth dirty talk and the tittyfucking of course! Christina knows what she's built for.  ;)

Huge credit to you and our friend Psylent for this amazing stuff.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Nikko

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2022, 10:48:31 AM »
What an 'audition'! I love this gorgeous actress so much. Christina Hendricks is hot right now, I love reading stories about her.

This story is one of my favorites on Christina, god damn it was good, just great, the tone and script is good, I love the idea. Thank you again for sharing this amazing story with us. Fantastic, epic, dirty and really nasty the way Christina's blowjob turns into a hard face fucking session. Her facefuck is amazing, I would really like to give her the same treatment.. This fucking actress knows what she is made for, her big tits exposed for the cocks that want to fit in between lol :)

Really great and great story. It's a great success, thank you.
Thanks a lot !!

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA