Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 21: Elle Fanning  (Read 2225 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 21: Elle Fanning
« on: October 25, 2022, 07:38:50 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+

Pin Up

Chapter 21: Elle Fanning

I stood by the open window in Christina's New York apartment and looked out at the bustling streets below me. I sighed and uttered the phrase I had said hundreds of times in London.

"I fucking hate it here."

"Baby, why?" Christina asked as she came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

"I just...I don't know. I just do. I've never liked it in New York. It's...so crowded."

I didn't want to tell her the full truth. I missed Taylor. Badly. But I had no one to blame but myself for her breaking up with me.

As if she could read my mind, Christina said "You can't lie to me, Chase. You miss Taylor, don't you?"

"Well...yeah. I do but...it's over."

"There you go. It's over. Swift was stupid enough to let you go. Now I've got you." Christina turned me around and kissed me.

I smiled and pulled Christina close. "Yes you do." I reached out and squeezed her breasts.

Christina giggled softly. "I don't think I've ever been with any guy who likes my tits as much as you do..."

"Well...I guess I'm a boobs guy..." I said as I kissed her.

BUZZZZZZ!!!! BUZZZZZZ!!!!

I groaned at the sound of my phone ringing. Ed was calling. 

"Just ignore it." Christina whispered as she kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobe.

"Those are words Ed Carter doesn't have in his vocabulary." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey kid. Got a few jobs lined out for ya."

"I figured. Who are they?"

"First off, you ever seen that show The Great?" Ed asked.

"I've seen a couple episodes. So the first client is Elle Fanning, I assume?"

"You got it, kid. 4:00 okay?"

I looked at my watch. 3:00. "Sure. Where do I meet her?"

"I'll text you the address when you hang up. The other two I gave your number."

"I figured you would've done that, Ed." I smiled

"Talk to you soon, kid." He hung up and I looked at Christina.

"You've got to work now, don't you?" She asked

"Yeah." I replied. "But... I'll come home. I promise." I kissed her. My phone buzzed with the text from Ed telling me where to meet Elle.

Christina handed me my camera bag and said "Get going, baby. I love you."

"Love you too." I walked to the door.

"Hey Chase."

I turned around to see Christina lift her shirt and flash me her massive breasts. "The girls will be waiting for you..."

"Good..." I grinned and headed out the door.

An hour later, I stood outside the hotel room number Ed texted me. I knocked on the door and noticed the room number on the door.

1213. Taylor's birthday.

I took out my phone and looked. In a drunken stupor a few nights ago, I had texted Taylor begging her to forgive me and telling her she was the love of my life. No response to that.

I texted her again, congratulating her on her new album Midnights. "Midnights is pop perfection. Go get that million copies sold debut."

To my surprise, Taylor replied. "Thank you. I used photos you took for the different album covers and shoots. I hope that was okay."

"Of course it is. Taylor, I'm so sorry. I love you."

The door opened so I stuck my phone back in my pocket. I looked up and my eyes rested on Elle Fanning standing before me in a short black dress.

"Hi. You must be Chase."

"I am indeed. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Fanning."

Elle smiled. "It's Elle, okay? Come on in."

I followed Elle inside and found my eyes drifting to her ass. For as slender as she was, it seemed to be straining against her panties. I felt my cock start straining against my boxers.

"Nice place you've got here." I said.

"Yeah I stay here whenever I'm in New York. I split my time between here and LA." Elle said.

"I'm actually based out of LA. I'm only in New York because Christina and I just got back from London..."

"Christina? Wait...you're not with Taylor anymore???" Elle gasped.

"I'm not. It's a long story about a dumbass guy who thought with the wrong head." I said.

"I'm sorry, Chase. I didn't mean to upset you. Wanna just get started?"

I smiled. "Sure. Strike a pose, Miss...Elle. Sorry."

Elle grinned, leaned against the wall, and said "Fire away."

I snapped the first picture and tried to ignore the tent being pitched in my boxers.

An hour later, I said "Alright, Elle. I think we've got it."

Elle, now clad in lacy white lingerie and laying on the bed, said "Great! Y'know Chase, as far as photoshoots go, this one was a breeze! But I've heard rumors from some people...about you."

I had a feeling I knew where this was going. "Rumors about what happens after the shoot?"

A red hue appeared on Elle's ivory skin. "Yeah. Ava Phillippe told me about it. I'm hoping..."

I set the camera down and moved closer to her. "Hoping what, Elle?"

"Hoping it's true." Elle stood in front of me and looked me in the eyes.

"It is..." I said as I pulled her into a kiss.

"Good." Elle broke the kiss and started stripping the lingerie off. When she stood in front of me naked, my eyes widened.

"Damn..." was all I could say.

Elle looked at me and put her hands on her hips. "Well? We gonna do this or what?"

"Oh hell yeah!" I quickly pulled my clothes off. When my hardened cock popped free from my boxers, Elle's eyes widened.

"Oh my God. You're huge..." She dropped to her knees and started sucking.

"Fuuuckkk..." I moaned.

Elle looked up at me. She winked and built up speed taking my entire length into her mouth.

"Goddamn, babe! You're killing me!"

Elle released me from her mouth and got on her hands and knees on the bed. She looked over her shoulder and smacked her ass. "Get that cock inside me NOW!"

I got behind her and slid in. Her pussy was so wet I slid deep into her on the first thrust. "Fuck, Elle! You feel so fucking good!" I moaned.

"STOP TALKING AND FUCK ME HARDER!" Elle yelled

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder into her. As her ass bounced back against me, I raised my hand and smacked it.

"AAAHHH!" Elle screamed. "DO IT AGAIN! HARDER!!!"

I smacked her ass over and over again until my hand was stinging and her ass was covered in red handprints.

Taking me by surprise, Elle thrust her hips back into me and it knocked me off balance. Before I knew it, I was on my back and Elle was on top of me, riding my cock like it was a bucking bronco.

"You like that, Chase?" She asked with a naughty little grin on her face.

"Fuck yes I do! You like this?" I grabbed Elle's hips and started thrusting up.

"FUCK YES CHASE!!!!! FUCK I'M GONNA..." Elle screamed

"Gonna what???" I asked even though I knew what her response would be.

"GONNA C-CCC-CUMMMMM!!! SHIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!" Elle screamed as her pussy clenched and released her juices all over my cock.

I quickly rolled her onto her back and kept going. Elle dug her nails into my back and pulled.

"AAAHHH FUCK!" I yelled as her nails tore the skin and drew a little blood. I realized I...kinda liked that. "Do that again!"

Elle flashed that naughty little grin again. "As you wish!" She dragged her nails down my back harder. "Like that???"

I felt my cock start throbbing. "Elle, I'm gonna cum!"

"CUM IN MY MOUTH!!!!"

I quickly pulled out of Elle's pussy and stood up as she knelt in front of me. "Give it to me, Chase!!!"

I grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair and jerked my cock fast. "FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!" I roared as cum shot out all over Elle's face and into her open mouth.

Elle swallowed it all. "Mmmm yummy."

I gasped for breath. "Holy shit. That was fucking amazing! You're a damn animal."

Elle laughed. "Well, my ex did call me 'the Pale Destroyer' so..." She got a towel and wiped the cum off her face.

I laughed. "Well you destroyed me for sure!"

We dressed and Elle walked me to the door. I asked "So... did I live up to your expectations?"

"Oh you definitely did!" Elle smiled. She kissed my lips and I opened the door to leave.

"Next time I'm in LA, I'll book a shoot." Elle winked.

"You should, Pale Destroyer."

We laughed and Elle kissed my cheek. "See you, Chase." She closed the door and I walked outside.

The minute I got outside the hotel, my phone rang. I kept walking as I answered. "Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Chase the photographer?"

"Yes it is. Who is this?"

"Hi. My name's Annie Murphy. I was..."

"I loved you on Schitt's Creek!!!" I said.

"I'm flattered that you know who I am. Now your agent said you were in New York for a while right?"

I said "Yes I am, Miss Murphy. Are you as well?"

"Call me Annie. Yeah I'm in New York for a while to do a Broadway play..."

As Annie and I spoke, I looked across the street and thought I saw Taylor. Not paying attention to the stoplights and still talking to Annie, I started to cross.

"Yeah, no problem, Annie. So what time would..."

"HEY LOOK OUT!!!!" Someone screamed.

The next thing I knew, my body crashed onto the taxi windshield and rolled onto the street.

I could hear Annie through the phone.

"Chase? Chase, what happened? Are you okay?!?!"

"Call...call 911..."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 11:49:54 PM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Nikko, Dexter07

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Pin Up Chapter 21: Elle Fanning
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 06:03:18 PM »
Great story. I hope Elle and her sister Dakota both show up in the next one to help Chase recover  :)

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Jesse90

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 11:51:49 AM »
Great story. I hope Elle and her sister Dakota both show up in the next one to help Chase recover  :)

Dakota might appear in a future chapter but most likely not with Elle. Right now the plan is still for Annie Murphy to be the next shoot after Chase recovers

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 04:07:08 AM »
Wow hell of an ending that caught me by surprise!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 11:57:30 AM »
Wow hell of an ending that caught me by surprise!

Good! That's what I was hoping for

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 04:25:16 PM »
Another great chapter with an excellent cliff hanger!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA