Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 22: Annie Murphy  (Read 2049 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 22: Annie Murphy
« on: November 18, 2022, 02:50:45 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and is not real. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 22: Annie Murphy

The last thing I remembered before blacking out, other than the pain, was being loaded into an ambulance. I grabbed the paramedic's arm and said "Tell Taylor...I love her and I'm sorry..." Then...darkness...

I woke up in a haze a day or so later. Outside my hospital room, I heard voices talking about me.

"The bills will be outrageous. At the speed the taxi was going when it struck him, he's lucky to be alive." the doctor said.

"Just send any bills to me and I'll pay them all." Taylor said.

Christina said quietly "Taylor...thank you."

"I'm not doing this for you, Hendricks. I'm doing it because I still care about Chase. Don't tell him I was here, okay?"

"Taylor? Taylor!!!" I called out.

Christina and the doctor came into my room quickly. "Chase, baby, you're gonna be okay." Christina said in tears.

"Taylor was just out there. I know I heard her!" I said.

"No, Mr. Chase. It's just us. I think you're hallucinating." The doctor said.

"Bullshit! I know what I heard! I know that voice!!!!"

--------a few weeks later--------

Still in New York, my injuries had nearly all healed up and I was back at Christina's apartment. However the doctor had given me a prescription for Oxycontin for any pain.

Christina had gone to the set of a film she'd been cast in and I was alone in the apartment. I felt a twinge of pain in my back. That was nothing new, but the pain in my heart and depression over missing Taylor seemed to grow greater every day.

I went into the bathroom and found my pill bottle. I swallowed one and after a few minutes, my brain registered an interesting side effect: I didn't feel depressed anymore.

BUZZZZZZ! BUZZZZZZ!

My phone rang. Ed was calling. "Hey kid. How you feeling?"

"Just pain but the Oxys help. Not too depressed anymore."

Ed said "Good. Just, uh... be careful with those things okay?"

"Ed I'll be fine. Now... what's up?"

Ed sighed. "Okay. Think you're up to going back to work?"

"Hell yes. I'm bored out of my mind sitting here. Who's the client?"

"Annie Murphy. She's called me a few times to ask if you were okay and when you were gonna start doing shoots again."

I closed my eyes and flashed back to that day. I remembered it all: the sound of tires squealing, the crash of my body shattering the glass of the windshield, the pain...Annie's voice through my phone: "Chase? Chase, what happened???"

"Kid? You there?" Ed asked, snapping me out of the flashback.

"Yeah. Just remembered I was talking to her when the taxi hit me. When and where?"

"She's rented an apartment because apparently she's doing some Broadway play. I'll send you the address. 3:00 okay?"

"Yeah sure. Anyone else call?" I asked.

"Yeah. A couple clients booking shoots. I gave them your number."

"No, Ed. I mean..."

"Kid...I haven't heard from Taylor. Just...I know it's gonna be hard for you but you just need to let her go and move on with your life, okay?"

I sighed. "Yeah...okay. Thanks, Ed."

"No problem, kid. I'll send you the address in a minute and I'll have the next one call you." He hung up.

I sighed. I knew he was right about Taylor. I needed to move on. I had tried but I just couldn't shake the memories of Taylor and I. The depression was coming back so I went into the bathroom and swallowed a few Oxycontin to kill it.

-------3:00 p.m.-------

I stood outside the door of the apartment that Ed had texted me. I checked my phone to make sure I had the right address.

I knocked and as I waited for an answer, I looked at my phone. No messages or anything from Taylor but several from my mother, asking if I was okay. As I read them, another came in from her that stopped my heart.

"Chasey, I talked to Taylor. She paid off all your hospital bills. I don't understand how you let her go. But as long as you're happy. Call me sometime."

I put my phone in my pocket and felt a couple pills. Why not? I'm feeling depressed. I chucked the pills down my throat.

The door opened and I looked up to see Annie standing there in front of me. Wearing a tight white shirt and ripped jeans, she looked stunning.

"Chase?" Annie said.

"That's me. This is the first time we've..."

Annie pulled me into a hug and I silently prayed she couldn't feel my growing erection against her.

She led me inside and said "I've been worried about you...ever since I heard that car crash through the phone. I'm so glad you're okay."

I smiled. "You're even more gorgeous in person than you were on Schitt's Creek. Now...shall we start?"

Annie leaned against a wall and smiled. "Let's go."

I tried to ignore the tent in my pants and started snapping away.

90 minutes and three outfits later, I snapped one more picture and said "Alright I think we've got it."

Annie smiled. "Great! Just um...one thing."

I set the camera down. "And what might that be?"

Annie's face turned red. "I've heard rumors about you, Chase. Rumors about what happens after your shoots..."

I chuckled. "How'd I know that was what you meant?"

Annie came closer to me and leaned in. "So... they're true?"

"Yeah they're true." I said as I pulled her into a kiss.

"Good because I need it..." Annie whispered as she reached down to unzip my jeans.

I took her hands away from my zipper. "I'll take care of this. You just get yourself ready."

Annie stepped back and quickly started pulling her shirt and pants off and I did the same. When we stood in front of each other completely naked, her eyes went to my cock.

"Oh my God. I can see why you're a popular photographer..." She knelt and slowly started sucking me.

"Fuck..." I moaned as Annie started sucking faster.

Annie stopped sucking and looked up at me. "I NEED this in my pussy NOW. Lay down."

I complied. Annie slid her wet hole down on my waiting cock and started riding me.

"Fuck! This was worth the wait!!!" She moaned

"Fuck yes it was!!!" I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her.

"OH GOD YES CHASE!!!! FUCK!!!!" Annie screamed.

"Yeah? You like that? How about this??" I started thrusting up harder.

"FUCK YES CHASE!! GONNA C-CCC-CUMMMMM!!!!!" Annie screamed as her juices drenched my cock.

I quickly rolled Annie onto her back and kept pounding into her. She dug her nails into my back and held on.

I felt the old familiar throbbing feeling begin. "Fuck...I can't hold back anymore!"

"Don't cum in me!" Annie yelled.

"Where then???" I yelled back.

"My mouth!!!"

I quickly pulled out of Annie and stood up as she knelt on the floor and took my cock in her mouth just as I exploded.

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!" I roared as cum shot out of me into Annie's mouth. She swallowed it all and smiled again.

"Mmmmm yummy." Annie stood up and said "Well that was definitely worth the three weeks wait!"

"Glad I could be of service." Something dawned on me as Annie and I started dressing. "Huh. That's the first time I've had sex since..."

"The accident?" Annie asked.

"Yeah. Christina doesn't want to risk hurting me." I rolled my eyes.

Annie walked me to the door and said "Thank you for today Chase. I... I'm glad you're okay."

"Me too." I said as I swallowed a couple more pills. I saw the worried look in Annie's eyes. "It's for my back. I'm fine."

"Be careful with those pills, okay?" Annie said.

"Jesus Christ, you sound like Ed and Christina. They've both said the same exact thing."

Annie said "Well they care about you. I do too!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I can handle it." I kissed her cheek.

"Good. Listen...if you need anything, call me." Annie smiled.

I smiled back. "I will. See you later.". Annie closed the door and I walked outside to the street.

I texted Christina that I was headed back to the apartment. I was about to put my phone back in my pocket when it rang. "Hello?"

A nervous sounding woman's voice said "Um hi. Is this Chase? Chase the photographer?"

I thought I recognized the voice but said "Yes it is. Who am I speaking to?"

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought I said. This is Melissa Fumero..."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 03:07:56 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, JLH_T88, Nikko, Dexter07

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Pin Up Chapter 22: Annie Murphy
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 02:01:21 PM »
I can see a potential issue with those pills brewing on the horizon, props for the plot in this one!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 22: Annie Murphy
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 06:10:30 PM »
Another fine chapter. Good work setting up the next one.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA