Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Cruise: Part 1 (Cptnstrwrs, Ariana Richards, Snoop Dogg)  (Read 7934 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Normally I'm not a fan of boats or the open seas, but when my friend Ariana Richards asked me to go on a mini cruise for the day I couldn't really say no. I've always had a crush on her and we'd even hooked up a few times, so the possibility of seeing her in a bikini was too good to pass up. We met at the marina and boarded the boat. A few hours later we were out in the middle of the ocean, enjoying the sun and fresh air. I even got my wish, Ariana finally coming up from below deck in a tiny black bikini that left very little to the imagination. She laid down on her back on the deck, hoping to get a tan. I had to turn away from her, not wanting her to see the newly formed bulge in my swim trunks. She looked so hot in her bikini and I know that I could've just asked her to go below deck for a quickie, but today there were just too many people around.
        You would think that being sexually frustrated would be the worst thing that happened to me today but that's not the case. Without warning the clear blue skies were replaced by dark gray storm clouds. The previously calm water had become rough and choppy, tossing the boat back and forth. Everyone on deck was running for the door to the cabin when I saw Ariana fall as the boat was struck by a huge wave. I ran over, bending down to help her up. As she got to her feet a huge shadow came over us. I turned to look, a huge wave coming right for us. The last thing I remember was Ariana screaming as the wave came right for us. It hit us so hard that we went flying over the railing around the edge of the boat. As we fell towards the water below I reached towards Ariana before blacking out.
        I wake up slowly, my head still spinning. The sky is clear blue again, the sun shining brightly, blinding me. I hear a muffled sound just a few feet from me. I turn and see the shape of a woman next to me. "Captain are you ok?" the voice asks. My vision returns the same time as my hearing. She's kneeling next to me, a concerned look on her face. As out of it I am, the first thing I notice is that she's missing her bikini top. Realizing that I noticed she's topless she punches me lightly in the shoulder. "Seriously!" Ariana exclaims. "I risk my life to save you and all you can do is stare at my chest?" she says, irritated. "Before you ask, my top came off and washed away after we were thrown overboard," she explains, sighing. "Where are we?" I ask her. "I'm not sure. I woke up in the water and I saw you. I pulled you to shore a few minutes ago," Ariana says, fear beginning to creep into her voice. "Captain what are we going to do?" she says, her voice trembling. "Hey, it's going to be ok," I say softly, putting my hand on her shoulder, squeezing gently. She nods in agreement, blinking back tears, as we both stand up, looking around.
        We're on the shore, just a few feet from the water. Behind us about twenty feet away is the tree line, the start of what looks like a dense jungle. "I think we should look around and see if there's anyone else here," I say as I take her hand in mine. "That's probably a good idea," Ariana says softly. Together we walk slowly into the nearby jungle myself in the lead with Ariana following closely behind. We walk for what seems like hours even though it was probably more like fifteen before we reach a clearing, a huge log laying across the path. We stop for a moment, sitting on the log. "We're going to be stuck here forever. No one is coming for us," Ariana says, tears running down her face. "Hey. It's going to be alright. By now everyone's noticed that we're gone and they'll come looking for us," I reply, wiping the tears from her eyes. "We just need to find some way to pass the time until then," I explain. Ariana stands up and walks in front of me. "You're right. I don't know what came over me, but I think I know a few ways we can kill some time until we're rescued," she says, a grin slowly crossing her face.
        Ariana kneels down in front of me and I feel my body tense up in anticipation. No matter how many times she blows me, Ariana somehow always finds a way to make it feel amazing every single time. She slides my swim trunks down to the middle of my thighs and goes right to work, grabbing my cock and begins to lick the tip. "God that feels good," I groan. "If you like that then wait. I'm just getting started," Ariana purrs, looking up at me. She speeds up, sliding my entire length into her mouth. Her head bobs back and forth, her tongue running up and down my shaft. It feels so good that I have no choice but to stop her, not wanting everything to stop as soon as it started getting good. Ariana looks up at me pouting. "Hey don't look at me like that. It's your turn now, anyway," I say as I help her to her feet.
        Picking her up, I set Ariana on the log. Gently spreading her legs I pull the strip of fabric between her legs to the side. I dive right in, licking and flicking my tongue on her clit. "Oh fuck! That feels amazing," Ariana cries, her thighs pressing against my head. She grabs the back of my head, trying to pull me closer to her pussy. I slip a finger inside her,  surprised at how wet she already is. Standing up I can see the quick look of disappointment on her face. "Don't worry. I think I know something you'll like a lot more," I say with a grin.
        As I use one hand to pull the crotch of her bikini aside I grab my cock with the other. The tip of my cock presses up against her pussy lips and Ariana moans softly, nodding. With a grin on my face I slide into as deep as I can with one hard thrust, Ariana groaning in response. To call my movements thrusting is an understatement. I'm not sure if it's because we're stranded on a deserted island or if it's because we're having hot, sweaty sex in the middle of the jungle but either way I show Ariana's pussy no mercy. I pump in and out of her as hard as humanly possible, her body bouncing every time our bodies collide. "Ugghhh! Harder Captain! Fuck me harder!" Ariana screams, her cries startling some birds nearby and they fly away in a hurry. "Whatever you say," I grunt in reply, trying desperately to pick up the pace. The only sounds I can hear are Ariana's moans and the slapping of our bodies against each other. I reach up and squeeze her breasts as I pound her pussy, Ariana rubbing her clit with one hand. She cums first, screaming loudly, as she almost falls off the log. I catch her, grabbing her hard by the hips as my cock explodes. Ariana groans softly as I fill her with my load. Once I'm sure I'm done I pull out of her, helping her up. She smiles slyly at me as she adjusts her bikini bottom. "Thanks I really needed that," she says softly. "Me too," I reply, taking her hand as we head back towards the beach.
        As we reach the edge of the jungle I hear what sounds like the faint sound of an engine. Emerging from the trees we spot a large party boat not too far of the coast of the island. "Hey! Over here!" Ariana and I shout as we run to the water. The boat starts to slow down as we start swimming to the boat. Moments later the crew is helping us out of the water and onto the boat. "Thanks for stopping. We thought we were going to be stuck on that island forever," Ariana explains. She tells them how we were knocked overboard and found the island, obviously leaving out the part with all the sex. One of the staff runs over to us, out of breath. "The owner of the boat wants to see you two below deck as soon as possible," he tells us. I can't put my finger on it but there's something weird about him. His eyes are a little red and not to be rude, but he also had a peculiar odor as well. I decide to ignore it, nodding to Ariana, and we both follow the man below deck.
        We follow him to a room at the far end of the hall. He opens the door and a huge cloud of smoke wafts out. As we enter the room I realize what the smell from before was; someone is smoking weed, a lot of it. I have to do a double take, convinced I'm dreaming, but no. Sitting on a sofa against the far wall is Snoop Dogg. "Oh shit y'all. I finally get to meet the famous Cptnstrwrs. How's it hanging homey?" Snoop asks. "Ummm... Better now I guess. It's nice to meet you Snoop," I reply. Snoop is sitting in the center of the couch wearing a long red robe and a pair of sandals. I can tell by the look on his face that he finally notices Ariana. "And who is that fine phillie with you? That's one of the nicest pair of titties I've ever seen," Snoop laughs. I panic, knowing that Ariana is about to let him have it. To my surprise she giggles, her face and chest turning red, and I realize she's starstruck. "Hi, I'm Ariana," she laughs, walking over to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you. Take a seat baby," Snoop says. She sits down next to him, crossing her arms over her bare breasts. "I heard you two were stuck on an island for a little bit. Good thing we were in the area," Snoop says, taking a puff on the biggest joint I've ever seen. He offers it to me, but I shake my head no, already having had too much excitement today.
        Both Snoop and I stare wide eyed as Ariana reaches out and takes the joint. I know she's never smoked before so I assume she's doing all this to impress Snoop. She takes a deep breath before taking a puff on the joint, sucking on it harder than any of the times I've seen her give a blowjob. She immediately regrets it, coughing and gagging loudly, her eyes tearing up. "Damn! I like this girl!" Snoop laughs as he pats her on the shoulder. He takes the joint from her, setting it down in an ashtray on the table. It's only been a few minutes but one look at Ariana lets me know she's fucked up. She's finally stopped coughing, leaning in and resting her chin on Snoop's shoulder. "I'm so happy you rescued us Snoop," she says in a soft voice. "How happy are you?" Snoop asks, raising an eyebrow as he puts a hand on her bare thigh. "Let me show you," she purrs in THAT voice. When Ariana uses that tone, just like she did back on the island, it's a sure bet someone's about to get laid.
        She kneels in front of Snoop and begins fumbling with the belt on his robe. "What about your friend?" Snoop asks her, looking directly at me. "He gets to watch," she giggles, finally opening the robe. Snoop stands for a second, removing the robe, left wearing only his swim trunks and the sandals, then sits back down. Ariana pulls out his cock and immediately starts sucking on it. "Aww yeah. No one sucks cock better than white bitches," Snoop says, grinning as Ariana speeds up, her head bobbing up and down his shaft. She gives him another couple of strokes with her tongue before she stands up. Climbing onto Snoop's lap, she positions her hips so her pussy is lined up with his dick and then she slowly lowers herself onto him. "Mhmm! You feel so good Snoop," Ariana groans as she slides his cock farther into her pussy. Once he's finally fully inside her Ariana begins rocking her hips back and forth as hard and as fast as she can manage. Both Snoop and Ariana groan as she rides him cowgirl style, Snoop occasionally smacking her ass as she fucks him.
        She goes at it for another few minutes before Snoop signals her to stop. Ariana climbs off him, sitting next to him on the couch. "Why are we stopping? Was it something I did?" she asks nervously. "No baby. The D O double G wants to bury his bone in your backyard," Snoop says. Ariana stares at him with a blank look on her face. I jump in, realizing how high she is right now. "He wants to fuck you in the ass," I explain. "Oh ok. Why did you just say so?" she giggles. Shaking his head, Snoop directs her to get on all fours on the floor facing me. He kneels down behind her, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand. Spreading them wide he moves his hips towards her, slowly pushing into her waiting asshole. "Ugh! He's so big!" Ariana grunts as the first few inches enter her. Grabbing her by the hips Snoop slides himself fully into her ass. He begins fucking her hard, Ariana moaning with each thrust, her breasts bouncing at every time their hips collide. "Fuck me harder Snoop!" Ariana groans. Snoop grabs a handful of her hair, pulling hard, as he speeds up, Ariana whining and whimpering the whole time. "You like that baby?" Snoop grunts. "I fucking love it! I bet you fuck all your favorite bitches doggystyle," Ariana growls. "You know it," Snoop laughs, letting go of her hair so he can grab her breasts. He squeezes them tightly, Ariana moaning in approval.
        I sit there watching them go at it, certain that one of them will cum any second now. To my surprise Snoop stops fucking Ariana's ass, pulling out of her and stands up. "The Big Dogg wants some more of that bomb ass pussy," Snoop says as he helps Ariana up. He walks her over to the couch and has her lie down on her back. Climbing on top of her, Snoop spreads her legs open, slipping his dick inside her. Ariana wraps her legs around his waist as he pounds her pussy missionary style. She wraps her arms around his upper body, digging her nails into his shoulders. "Right there Snoop. Just like that! Please don't stop! I'm so close," Ariana gasps, very voice shaky. Snoop speeds up, his hips like a jackhammer between the blonde's legs. Without warning she lets out a loud wail, finally reaching her limit. Ariana trembles as she climaxes, Snoop still drilling her at full speed. I can tell by the noises Snoop's making that he's not going to last much longer. He pulls out suddenly, hoping off of Ariana and lifts her head up towards his cock. She understands, opening her mouth as Snoop gets closer. Giving himself a few hard strokes Snoop begins to cum, aiming right in Ariana's mouth. As the first drops hit her tongue Ariana slides her mouth onto his cock, sucking hard. "That's right baby. Swallow it all. White girls never say no to jizz and juice," Snoop laughs as she finishes swallowing his load.
        Ariana stands up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "That was incredible. Is there somewhere I can clean up?" she asks Snoop. "Go down the hall, second door on the left is the bathroom. You can take a shower there," Snoop says.  Ariana slips her bikini bottom back on and heads out the door. There's a moment of awkward silence once she's gone. "Hey man. Thanks for giving me a crack at your girl there. I know it must of been boring watching her get fucked stupid," Snoop says. "It's alright. I've seen her have sex before. Ariana and I have an...unconventional friendship," I reply. "See that's why I like you man. You got no problem sharing your friends. Well I got a surprise for you El Capitan," Snoop says. There's a knock on the door. "Come in," Snoop says. The door opens and a young black woman walks in, wearing a skimpy bikini. As she gets closer I'm finally able to get a clear look at her. It's Megan Thee Stallion. She smiles at me, but I can tell she's a little nervous. "My buddy Megan here is a huge fan of yours. She was so excited when she heard you were onboard. How would you feel about having a little one on one time with her, my man?" Snoop asks, grinning. I look Megan over from head to toe. Her D cup breasts are no doubt pushing the straps on her bikini to the limit, and her ass... I'm normally a boob guy but when you have an ass like Megan's in your face you don't say no. "I'm up for a little one on one," I reply. Megan sits down next to me on the couch, blushing. "You ever been with a black girl before?" she asks. "No, never," I say. "Well there's always a first time for everything," Snoop laughs as Megan leans closer and we start making out....

To be continued....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 01:35:53 PM by Cptnstrwrs »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, pixidragon, St Clair2, Nikko, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Captain's Cruise: Part 1 (Cptnstrwrs, Ariana Richards, Snoop Dogg)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 06:11:15 PM »
Nice work. I never expected to see Snoop written into a story like this. I love how you also write yourself into them as a character.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

St Clair2

Re: Captain's Cruise: Part 1 (Cptnstrwrs, Ariana Richards, Snoop Dogg)
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 10:53:44 PM »
Good stuff

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA