Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Silver Screen Express (The Final Ride!)  (Read 882549 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Silver Screen Express (NEW)
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2021, 02:13:47 PM »

Security features were a high point for the new vans. David was not happy to know that a camera would be placed in the back of his cab at all times to monitor activity with the passengers.

Poor David. Now he'll have to take the girls with him outside to have fun with them!  ;D

That was definitely a hint of things to come. This was the last normal chapter. The next chapter will be drastically different and set the stage for the endgame finale.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2021, 11:59:49 AM »
I am happy to see that you are able to push this series closer to the end. It feels like you have been writing these chapters forever.

But I have to admit I am a little saddened David never got to pick up my favorite woman, one Miss. JLH. I hoped for a while you would do her and I think you wanted to a while back.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

TLMorgan

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2021, 05:15:06 PM »

Security features were a high point for the new vans. David was not happy to know that a camera would be placed in the back of his cab at all times to monitor activity with the passengers.

Poor David. Now he'll have to take the girls with him outside to have fun with them!  ;D

That was definitely a hint of things to come. This was the last normal chapter. The next chapter will be drastically different and set the stage for the endgame finale.

I see what you did there  ;D

Fun and horny ass story! I like how David doesn't watch the Marvel movies but is lucky enough to fuck a few of them. Brie was a great addition. She's so hot!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2021, 08:25:10 PM »

I see what you did there  ;D

Fun and horny ass story! I like how David doesn't watch the Marvel movies but is lucky enough to fuck a few of them. Brie was a great addition. She's so hot!

He's too damn old for them  ;D

Thank you for the kind words, had a lot of fun with this one!

I am happy to see that you are able to push this series closer to the end. It feels like you have been writing these chapters forever.

But I have to admit I am a little saddened David never got to pick up my favorite woman, one Miss. JLH. I hoped for a while you would do her and I think you wanted to a while back.

It is true I had plans to write JLH in this series back in 2018 but those plans never manifested, sorry. Instead, I wrote other stories with her.

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv

Nikko

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2021, 09:33:16 AM »
Chapter n ° 23 validated. Brie in its natural splendor. Glory to Cade. Thank you for this crazy part, I thought I was David's place, I would like so much besides like all of us .. The 'anal' part was good, in fact everything, everything else too of course! This famous driver has to find new places out there to fuck these VIP clients now. This is California! Thank you.

TufanProtocol

« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2021, 07:40:34 PM »
Hey, enjoying this series a lot so far. Loving the foreplay with all the celebs since it is unique everytime. Really nice work. I just wanna ask if you are gonna continue on this? Please do as it is a great series so far!!!

diamond_luv

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2021, 12:30:31 PM »
Count me in, I want to see how this wild journey ends.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2021, 02:10:18 PM »
Hey, enjoying this series a lot so far. Loving the foreplay with all the celebs since it is unique everytime. Really nice work. I just wanna ask if you are gonna continue on this? Please do as it is a great series so far!!!

Yes, I have plans to finish this. There's 2 chapters to finish it off. I just haven't got around to writing them yet cause I've been spreading my writing around various other projects.

I am hoping to finish it off before Christmas. If not, then it will be early next year. The last chapter hinted greatly to the ending to come as David is about to lose his beloved gold van that all those memories were made in.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2021, 02:11:02 PM »
Chapter n ° 23 validated. Brie in its natural splendor. Glory to Cade. Thank you for this crazy part, I thought I was David's place, I would like so much besides like all of us .. The 'anal' part was good, in fact everything, everything else too of course! This famous driver has to find new places out there to fuck these VIP clients now. This is California! Thank you.

Summed it up, well he indeed has to find new ways!

Cadeauxxx

Silver Screen Express Ch. 24 (Kourtney Kardashian)
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2021, 05:07:36 PM »
Silver Screen Express Ch. 24
Starring: Kourtney Kardashian

Codes: MF, Oral, Anal, Fingering, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Los Angeles, California

Wednesday had come and gone and another day on the clock began at the early time of nine in the morning. The sun was still fresh after rising up early while the new set of tires rolled down the paved streets of Los Angeles. David sat behind the steering wheel of his new Silver Screen Express company van. A month had went by since he had to say goodbye to his precious old gold van. The company had overhauled everything from drivers to vans, drastically changing the work force and along with the company's reputation. Most of the time, a company would change like this under the guidance of a new CEO. That was no different under the Silver Screen name, but it was more or less to cleaning house and expansion.

It felt odd to drive around town without his trusty flip flops. For the first time in many years, David was wearing shoes and a paint of black pants. Along with the new van, all drivers were forced to wear a uniform for now on. He couldn't stand the button up black shirts and matching pants. This job wasn't supposed to be like working at McDonalds. David had heard about Uber drivers having freedom to wear whatever they wanted. Many complaints had been raised by other drivers at the company from the changes, but most of them were laid off and replaced. At almost fifty-years of age, David kept his mouth shut regarding that. Much of his problems with the new changes had to do with losing his old van. Only the beautiful fares who had stripped down in the back seat would understand his pain of losing that beloved vehicle.

Memories had been made from the back of that van. From the old cum stains to the old wear in the leather seats. David could've cried when he had to sign off and give the van back. For all he could guess, the previous Silver Screen vans would be broken down and disassembled for parts in a scrap yard. Or maybe they would find their way sold as second hand used vehicles. He could only wonder about someone randomly stumbling upon his van, unaware of all the many adventures that had unfolded from the back seat with women of fame. All of them, David could recall by name as he made special entries in his diary after the fact. At least he had that hand written book, he thought to himself. No one else in the world would believe his tales, he knew that for certain.

Silence filled the four inner walls of the vehicle as David continued to drive through the streets. For a moment, he had looked back at his aging face reflected across the rear view mirror above. It was angled at a degree where he could see himself and the back seat. The wrinkles running over his forehead often made him question what he was doing with his life. Almost to his middle ages and here he was, still driving a taxi van across L.A. There was always the point of reminding himself that he had been lucky in life, but that didn't matter at this point. Close to another birthday, David began to think how he had no family or legacy going forward in life. Still driving, he put his focus to the roads ahead of him, not wanting to pity himself. he was still getting used to his company assigned van, but that didn't mean he enjoyed driving this one.

Metallic silver was the color of choice for the van, replacing the gold look. A large company sticker was placed on all four sides of the van: the hood, both sliding back doors and then above the license plate on the back. The back was somewhat larger than the previous vans, offering more space. The black leather seats were replaced with a grey leather that matched the inside interiors. A bit of fancy wooden decorations were added to the door panels, something David didn't quite like. The wood pieces looked kitsch to his eyes and didn't fit in with the overall design. All the metal pieces were shiny silver from seat belts to the buttons for controlling the windows. Despite the grey appearance, the floorboard was black like the old gold vans.

The most striking addition that remained absent with the older vans was CCTV surveillance cameras. One camera was positioned in the front passenger side corner from the top to watch the drivers at all time. The other camera was in the back, facing the middle forward to capture images of the passenger. From that alone, David knew he couldn't continue his adventures as a sleazy cab driver. Driving under surveillance was enough to put a complete stop to David's old acts of seduction. The cameras recorded all actions, frames per second but without audio. He couldn't even so much as ask a woman to flash him with their tits, let alone offer a free ride for other reasons. All transactions for Silver Screen rides were now billed to credit cards or made over the phone before a destination was sent to a driver. New company policy had completely eliminated passing cash as a payment option. They blamed it on the COVID pandemic, but David knew better.

This new policy had put an end to the tips that drivers used to get. The only way to justify such an action was raising wages by only a dollar. David couldn't argue with the supervisors, but it led to an outrage among drivers who wanted to strike. After the last round of layoffs, David knew better than to open his mouth. This was the working man's blues, but it was all he had in life. Turning the steering wheel, he made a sharp turn in the streets, eagerly anticipating what would be his first call in for the day. The new vans were equipped with a full GPS system and interface near the console, just beneath the radio. David remembered vehicles from the 90s, absent of such fancy computers and other gimmicks that he considered them. If a driver couldn't learn their way around the L.A. streets, maybe they should've been searching for a better job than the taxi cars.

So far through the month, he had yet to pick up another famous passenger. Brie Larson remained his last one and if she were to be the final entry into his diary, David couldn't complain. He had spent time reading online back home when he was off work. It was funny to him that he had affairs with famous women from the back of his old van, some who he had lusted over for years. There were still some models he noticed and other actresses he could only dream of stepping foot in his van. Maybe those days were over though and he was left only with the memories and stories that no one else would believe. All of his pickups for the past month had been outside Beverly Hills, but no one famous. David would've liked to believe that one of the business men in a suit he had drove around the other day was a big name producer.

Perhaps that was only his imagination at work though, knowing some of the faces he had witnessed from the rear view mirror. Since Tuesday, David had mostly been stuck making trips through the gated communities, picking up fares from the massive estates there. As per the policy as a driver, he couldn't ask many questions about his passengers, but he liked a good conversation. Letting out a sigh, he continued to drive while using his right hand to lift a cup of coffee from the drink holder. He took a sip and then began to slow down. Pushing his foot down the brakes, he found himself stuck behind a black Mercedes Benz. A red light was visible as the van was at a four-way section. Swallowing down more of the coffee, he sat the cup down when the dinging alarm sound went off to the console terminal. Above the GPS tracking system was a new radio piece where vehicles previously had CD players.

"Anyone busy? I need a driver around Sunset Drive."

Reaching for the walkie-talkie piece, David grabbed it and pushed the button down before responding to the dispatcher. It was a male voice, someone new with the company working with a new fancy machine back at headquarters.

"Hey, David here in car two-oh-nine. I can make a pickup. I'm just a few minutes from around there."

"David huh? You're the driver this woman keeps calling for. Check for a woman with black hair and she says she's wearing a black dress outside of Dialog Coffee Shop. Car two-oh-nine, I am sending coordinators to you right now."

"Thanks, did she say where she wanted to go?"

"No, she told me that she would tell her driver. She's a regular customer, weird I know."

The walkie-talkie went to silence and David hung it up. He was somewhat puzzled to hear that there was a woman requesting him for a driver. By the choice words, she had been calling and searching for him. Maybe it was someone he knew from the past. Black hair and wearing black? There were many passengers he had affairs with who could fit that description. Nevertheless, he waited until the red light changed green and then it was time to change course. The GPS tracking system went off with a notification alert, mapping the new destination ahead for him. David didn't bother becoming distracted by the screen below. He didn't need a GPS tracker with his years worth of experience and knowledge of the streets.

Dialog Coffee Shop was in a shopping district, such a place that always had bumper to bumper traffic by the time the lunch hours had commenced. It was only ten minutes worth of driving for David. As he navigated the roads, his mind began to wonder who this woman was. If she were a regular fare for the company, she probably knew about other drivers. Why would she seek him out? Knowing his history of affairs, David could easily guess why. It wouldn't have been the first time that a woman went out searching for David the taxi man after hearing a tale from a friend. That was David's second guess, but the first option had him believing this was someone he had given a wild ride to in the past. Pulling out into a line of traffic, he took his time navigating the streets as the coffee shop came in sight.

Gazing forward, David could see the coffee shop in the distance. He was stuck behind multiple vehicles. A few cars and a similar van to the one he was currently driving. Pedestrians walked by from the streets, so he couldn't quite make out if his passenger was close by. A red light had halted all the cars in the line, giving David more time to glance from around as he was stopped. When the light turned green, he watched the car in front of him turn off and then he had a better view. Sure enough, there was a dark haired woman standing around outside the coffee shop. Her hair was pinned up in a high pony tail, black glasses shielding her eyes. The dress matched the description, a black strapless one piece that hugged some impressive curves and with a heavy cleavage about to spill out. David didn't recognize her but she had to be his fare calling for a ride. He pulled up to the curb and rolled the window down to the front passenger side.

"Hey Miss, are you looking for a ride?"

David spoke while offering a smile, watching as the woman raised her left hand to push her sunglasses up. She strutted her hips, walking by extending her left foot out before the right foot. If not for the sounds of cars passing by and other pedestrians talking in the distance, he may have heard the clacking of her high heels. A set of big brown eyes gazed up at him. Her soft pink lips curved into a smiling, flashing pearly white teeth as she approached the window and leaned down to poke her head in it.

"Your name's David, right? Are you Mr. David the taxi man?"

Hearing those words, David quirked his eyebrows up. Something about her face was familiar, as with the tone of her voice. He knew that he had not picked up this woman in the past, but perhaps he had heard that voice somewhere or seen the face elsewhere. Giving her a nod, he replied.

"Yeah, that's me. I heard you were looking for me, is that right?"

Still smiling the woman nodded her head.

"Yeah! I've been trying to find you all week. You're tougher to get to than the president!"

He laughed at her remark.

"Really? All you had to do was ask for David when calling in."

"If only it was that easy. I've been calling for drivers all week. They always ask, David who? Then when I say David the taxi man, they think I'm joking over the phone."

Again, David laughed as the woman continued.

"I'm serious! I didn't know what last name to go by! All I've ever heard you called is just David the taxi man!"

Motioning with his right hand thumb at the back seat, David responded.

"Well, hop in love and I'll take you where ever you wanna go."

She wasn't carrying a purse or anything else. David watched her turn around and head to the right side back door. He caught sight of a thick buttocks from behind. Her dress tightly demonstrated thick curves, leaving him guessing the name of this mystery woman. As she slid open the back door, he rolled up the front passenger side window by pushing his finger down on the console controls. Sunlight poured into the back of the van when the back door slid open. David gazed up at the rear view mirror, watching her climb in, shut the door and then plop herself down in the middle of the seats.

"So what's your name, babe? And where do you wanna go?"

Smiling forward, the woman crossed her legs. David got a good view of her left foot, wearing one of the high heel pumps her feet were pushed into. Smiling again, as if she knew his eyes were fixated on her from the rear view mirror, she replied.

"Oh, I don't know really. I thought we could just cruise around and figure out where to go later. My name is Kourtney by the way. Does that ring a bell to you?"

"Kourtney? I can't say it's familiar."

He shifted gears, pulling out from the curb. Laughter was heard from the back seat as Kourtney remained grinning. She gazed forward at the back of the seats and spoke again.

"I'll give you a hint. My last name starts with a K and all my sisters share the letter for our initials."

She reached behind her head and began to pull out the pink ponytail band holding her jet black hair together, tossing the ponytail piece to the floor. David caught sight of this from a second glance up into the rear view mirror while positioning the van back into traffic. With no destination, David was ready to strike a conversation with her. Taking another look into the rear view mirror to see her hair down, the name suddenly dawned on him as he recognized who she truly was.

"Oh, fuck me! Your a Kardashian right!? Kourtney, is that you?"

"Yes, of course it's me!"

Giggling at his reaction Kourtney uncrossed her legs and leaned forward. David was shocked. After all these years, a Kardashian climbing into his van felt like a dream. It didn't matter how many famous babes he had fucked during his affairs, he was well aware of the royalty status that came with the sisters. He remembered when their show first came out and Kim Kardashian's Playboy spread. Though many people hated them and they were known for controversy, it couldn't take away the fantasy a man like David had for them.

"Wow, I can't believe this. I'm driving a Kardashian around today, huh?"

"Yes you are!"

"You still haven't told me exactly where we're going? Wait! I wanna know who told you about me."

The smile dropped from her face. Kourtney brushed her hair with her right hand and replied back after a moment.

"Do you remember picking up Megan Fox?"

Now that was a name David didn't expect to be asked about. He smiled, adjusting his fingers across the steering wheel as he made another turn through the streets.

"Yeah, I remember her. That was some years back come to think of it."

"We're friends these days. I've been modelling with her."

"Really?"

"Yeah!, She told me this crazy ass story a few months ago about a sleazy taxi driver in a gold van that she fucked. Said his name was David. That's you right?"

Blushing from the driver's seat, David continued to drive as he grinned trying not to bust out laughing. He was not expecting such a blunt statement like this. It appeared Kourtney knew intimate details about his romp with Megan from years in the past. Finally laughing, David answered her back.

"Yeah, that's me. Sounds like you know a good bit about me if you're calling up and searching for David the taxi man."

"Oh, I know all about you, David! Trust me! Remember fucking J-Lo? She told my sister Kim about you last year."

Hearing this new admission, David put his foot on the brake halting at a red light in traffic. His heart began to race from inside his chest, blood pressure of excitement rising. When he gazed up into the rear view mirror, Courtney was leaned up, resting her chin under the palm of her left hand propped up on her knee. He had a perfect view of her heavy cleavage.

"Wait, what? Your sister Kim... knows about me?"

She didn't reply, instead nodding her head. The light turned green and he continued driving forward as Kourtney spoke again.

"Yeah, we know all about you. Megan and Jennifer ain't the only ones to mention your name."

"Oh shit, who else then?"

David noticed Kourtney lean back in the seat, letting out a sigh before she replied.

"Jennifer Lawrence, AKA the other Jennifer, let's just call her that."

He laughed, turning the steering wheel to move the van down another street as Kourtney carried on.

"You've had a lot of fun with our friends. They've told us all kinds of kinky stuff about the sleazy old man driving a Silver Screen van around town. At first, I didn't believe it. Megan likes to tell all kinds of stories, so I had my doubts at first."

"What changed your mind then, babe?"

"When Kim told me about Jennifer, J-Law I mean. She told my sister all about you fucking her in the van."

"What did Kim think?"

"She thought it was hot. Kim likes hearing Jennifer talk about all the slutty stuff she's got up to over the years. The other Jennifer, I mean J-Lo told her about tracking you down for a ride."

Once again, David was blushing behind the wheel up front. He had taken a path south, leaving Sunset Drive and the shopping district. Since Kourtney had not mentioned a destination yet, he had all the time to navigate them out of the heavy traffic streets before rush hour of lunch. Despite the cameras present in the car, David found himself thinking about the old scenic routes leading to quiet places. After thinking for a moment, he had a new question for the Kardashian sister.

"I can't remember if I asked them, but has anyone ever told you girls about me asking for someone to flash me their tits?"

"Oh yeah! Rihanna! She told Kim about you too!"

"I wouldn't have ever guessed Rihanna was a friend of the Kardashians."

"Guess again! We know just about everyone around Hollywood who has a hand in the fashion world. We've known Rihanna for years."

When David glanced back up into the rear view mirror, Kourtney had crossed her legs again, sitting there bouncing her raised left foot as if she were tapping it. David couldn't believe what he was hearing. Not only had Kourtney Kardashian decided to seek him out, but she and Kim knew a lot about his affairs from the previous van. Here was the chance to christen this new van for the first time, all with the fear of getting caught from the security cameras monitoring every move from the back seat. For the time being, he was enjoying this chat of his dirty past with her.

"You know I once asked Kate Upton to flash me her big tits. You know her? She's a model. Blonde hair, huge boobs."

"Oh yeah, I know who Kate Upton is! Oh my god, you fucked her in your van too!?"

"Yep, sure did! She wasn't the only one. I've had quite a few busty models back there. Some British ladies who left quite an impression, if you know what I mean."

"Wow, so I guess there are some that Kim don't know about then."

Slowing down to make another left turn, David listened as Kourtney giggled and carried on speaking.

"She knows a lot about you. Look, I've been trying to find you for days. I've went through so many drivers. You aren't the only David at this company but now that I have you, we might as well get down to business."

David chuckled.

"What do you mean business? By the way you're talking, I think you or maybe Kim too were looking for me so you could have a kinky ride. Am I right?"

Kourtney giggled, flashing her teeth as he glanced back into the rear view mirror.

"Something like that with me, but Kim has other ideas in mind for you."

"Well, I hate to disappoint you but this ain't the same van I was having fun with your friends in."

"I know the company just rolled out new vans. It looks a little bigger back here."

"Yeah, big enough for a Kardashian to sit that giant booty down on the seats, huh?"

She busted up laughing at his joke. David was grinning from the front seat, navigating the van through traffic before slowing down at yet another traffic light blinking red. Kourtney sat up in her seat, glancing forward again as she spoke.

"Kim has been hearing stories about you for years. She wants to ask you about a job, but first..."

David cut her off, speaking over her.

"A job you say?"

"Yeah but first! Let me finish speaking! First, I wanna take you for a test drive and see if you're really like Megan said."

From the rear view mirror, David could sere the playful smirk across her puffy pink lips. He thought to himself that as luck would have it, he had the opportunity to bang a Kardashian, but the old days were gone. This would've been so much easier to arrange if he still had the gold van and not this new one with security cameras. There was a choice to be made, if his job was truly worth risking for a chance at fucking a Kardashian woman. It helped that she mentioned Kim could get him a new job. David could only guess that she wanted a driver who could be of sexual service on the side. Maybe that was the real reason Kourtney had been searching for him, to give a test for her sister. When the traffic light flashed green, David drove forward while speaking to her.

"If you're hinting at what I think you are, I have some bad news. This van has a camera up in the back and one up front. They can see everything from the back seat."

Her smile dropped as Kourtney's wandering eyes glanced up at the ceiling of the van.

"Oh, I see the camera up there."

"Yeah, they record everything. I never got caught in the old van, but there was a reason the company decided to do this."

"Damn, so I guess that's why you're hesitating to ask me to flash you my boobs or do anything kinky back here."

He chuckled at that comment.

"Yeah, you're actually the first one to ride in this new van that I've wanted to ask such a question to."

Taking another turn in the streets, David began to wonder if there were any abandoned places nearby that he could hide the van and arrange a quick session for them. To hell with the cameras, he thought to himself. Kourtney may have been lying and playing him when she mentioned a potential job from Kim, but it was still worth the chance. David thought to himself. A future where he was still driving a van for this company he had grown to hate would not be an ideal way to spend life after his fiftieth birthday. A chance to drive for a Kardashian woman could lead to a much happier life than working for a paycheck every Friday as he had done for his entire life. Gone were the days he could hope for a generous tip from the wealthy fares that came and went from the van.

"Alright Kourtney, I'll tell you what."

Exhaling a deep breath, David made his choice right then and there. He didn't want to spend his whole life feeling the working man's blues. If there was a real opportunity to work for this family, he was about to take. Fuck the company, fuck the job too, he said to himself. For old time sake, David the taxi man was about to have another adventure.

"Rather than flash me your tits, how about you flash me your ass? You Kardashian all have huge asses, so I know what I wanna see first."

Kourtney laughed hard, her voice echoing throughout the van as he continued to drive.

"So you wanna see my booty huh? And here I thought you were a boob man!"

"I like both. Can't go wrong with big titties and a huge ass, what can I say?"

She was still laughing from the back seat, adjusting where she was seated. David noticed she wasn't in a hurry to do anything when he gazed up at the rear view mirror. He continued to drive, taking a few left turns to move them down a street leading past a few fast food restaurants and department stores. Kourtney began to climb up from the back seat. David could hear rustling from the back, causing him to take a quick glance in the rear view mirror. Unfortunately he didn't have a red light to stop at when Kourtney shoved her knees down into the seats and began to pull her dress up to reveal her mighty thick ass. A black thong was visible from her hips, but completely sucked up from the middle. David whistled at the sight of such a powerful booty.

"Goddamn, look at that. Now that's what I call a great ass!"

Kourtney giggled, still facing the seats. She began to roll her hips and the next time David gazed up into the rear view mirror, his eyes were greeted at the reflecting sight of a twerk show from the back seat of his taxi van. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those mighty cheeks smacked together in a steady rhythm.

"Damn, you twerk too!?"

Still grinding her hips, Kourtney replied.

"I'm a Kardashian, silly! Fuck yeah I can twerk!"

They both shared a laugh as David rolled the steering wheel for a quick left turn. The movement of the van didn't interrupt Kourtney as she stopped twerking and instead shoved her ass and began to shake it. Left and then right, she let him see that giant booty when he leered his sight back into the rear view mirror. David looked around, noticing a car garage nearby that he figured would serve for a nice quiet place for them.

"Alright babe, I wanna take us out to a nice and quiet spot. You ready for this? Is the camera going to be a problem? Cause if it is, I can find a better place and we get outside the van and-"

"No!"

Kourtney cut him off in speech, moving from the seat and plopping her phat ass back down.

"If you're gonna fuck me, it's gonna be in the van, okay? I'm not an exhibitionist. Kim might be, but not me. I don't want some random person uninvited watching us. And besides, it's been years since I had sex in the back of a car."

Her response made him chuckle for a bit. Kourtney spoke with this 'matter of fact' tone to her voice, setting David straight on her desire for this quick affair. Another traffic light change to red halted his van as he replied.

"Alright but what about the camera? I mean, I don't care at this point. I'm getting too old for this job anyway, but I'm worried about your privacy."

"Ummmmm, I've got an idea! Let me cover the camera up for us."

"Cover it up? How the hell are you gonna do that?"

"Leave it to me, you just drive."

David was curious to glance up in the rear view mirror after a sudden reply from Kourtney, but instead he kept his focus on the road ahead of him. She reached down and grabbed her pink ponytail band from the floorboard of the van. Kourtney then unzipped her dress from behind, carefully peeling it off her curvy body to stand in nothing more than a black bra and thong. She pulled at one end of the dress, then pulled again until she was able to rip it slightly. David could hear the noises from the back of the van, prompting him to glance into the rear view mirror only to be blinded at the reflection of her giant ass. Kourtney stood, bent over playing with her dress.

"Damn, what are you doing back there, babe?"

"Give me just a few minutes, okay? Focus on driving! That's your job!"

She yelled at him as if she were the boss but in a way that made David blush. He carried on, driving into the car garage that was situated next to two office buildings. The camera attached to the ceiling of the van was round shaped, making it idea for Kourtney to use her pony tail piece to wrap around it. After ripping a piece of her dress off, Kourtney moved to the camera and shoved it over the camera. She fumbled with the pony tail band but after a few attempts, she had managed to wrap it around the camera with the dress fabric, blocking the view entirely. Daylight had become dim from the windows when David drove through the car garage but Kourtney wasn't bothered by this whatsoever. She giggled, flashing her teeth, still standing up. David caught sight of her lovely smile when he took another look into the rear view mirror.

"What's the smile for? And what happened to your dress?"

"I tore a piece off and blocked the camera with my ponytail band. How's that for being innovative?"

Kourtney began to laugh before sitting back down over the seats. David chuckled too, driving up the second floor of the car garage.

"Nice, so now we don't have to worry about being filmed."

"Yeah, believe me! I am not like Kim. No sex tape for me!"

David laughed at her words as he carefully navigated the van up another floor. The third floor of the garage appeared mostly empty, only with a few cars sitting in the rows in the middle. He saw the back left side corner as a quiet place to hide the van. Kourtney remained seated over the back seat, running her hands through her long black hair. Her locks appeared to be recently trimmed, shoulder length and extending no further. David pulled in and then shifted gears so he could back up the van into the left side corner near the wall. Kourtney glanced out the window, then climbed up to look from the back windshield, giving him another view of that beautiful thick ass. Once the van was backed up, light shined from a slit across the wall down into the van from the back windshield. David switched gears into parking, then shut the engine off.

"Come join me back here."

He ignored her words, opening the driver side door and stepping out. David let out a sigh of relief as he heard the ambience of the city from beyond the multi-story car park. There was a certain sense of comfort to be shifting back into his old habits of sleazy affairs from the back of the van. Sliding the left side back door open, he smiled over at Kourtney who was now lounging across the seats. Her legs were propped up, resting her head in her right hand while modelling for him. David stepped in, shut the door and then turned to look up at the camera. He laughed when seeing how she had blocked it, then seeing her tattered dress laying across the floorboard below.

"Wow, that was smart. I didn't know you could do that with a ponytail."

Kourtney got up from where she was laying on the seats, stepping behind David. When he turned around, she shoved her busty body up against him and threw her arms around his neck. They embraced for a passionate kiss to spark the flames and set the stage for this lustful session. David moaned into her mouth, soon feeling her hands move from his neck. When the kiss broke, he took a deep breath.

"Damn, that was good. I know I want some more."

She shoved her lips back to his, forcing another deep kiss as Kourtney moved her hands to the front of his shirt and began to unbutton it. It felt odd to David not wearing his usual T-shirt, shorts and flip flops. He missed his casual clothes, but perhaps for a change, he could have a woman properly undress him. When the kiss broke, Kourtney set her deep brown eyes on his face, slowly unbuttoning his shirt one by one. After the final button, David peeled the shirt off and watched as she roamed her hands up his hairy chest.

"You're skinny, just like Megan said."

"She told you that?"

Her big brown eyes gazed back at him but Kourtney ignored the question. She moved her hands to the front of his pants and began to tug on them. David ran his right hand up, cupping her beautiful face but Kourtney pulled away and fell down to her knees. Her breasts slightly jiggled, but they were contained in the black bra she was wearing. Once more, Kourtney tugged on his pants before gazed down at his feet.

"Let's get your shoes off first. I don't want you tripping over your pants when it comes time for you to fuck me."

"I like a woman who has experience, babe."

Giggling at his comment, Kourtney grabbed his right shoe first. David had used a pair of black sneakers to go with his uniform. She untied the strings and then pulled it off. He leaned down to help her in loosening up the other shoe before Kourtney snatched it off and tossed it behind her. He reached down with one hand, playfully squeezing her left breast from within the bra. Kourtney got the hint and then undid the left side strap from her shoulder, but not pulling it off just yet. She moved her hands back to the front of his pants, now grabbing at his black leather belt to begin unfastening it.

"if I didn't have to wear this goofy uniform, we could both be naked by now."

Once again, Kourtney giggled. There was a visible bulge at the front of his pants, but she paid it no attention. The belt was undone and then her hands carefully popped the button apart to his pants. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as Kourtney bit down on her lower lip and slid his zipper down. Grabbing a hold of his underwear and pants together, Kourtney shoved them down, freeing his cock that flopped freely in the air. David kept his eyes glued down below, feeling the pants push down to his ankles. Before he could step out of them, Kourtney had wrapped her right hand fingers around his shaft and proceeded to stroke it back and forth.

"Let me get you nice and hard first."

She spoke in a low voice, leering her big brown eyes up at him while jerking her hand back and forth. David took the moment to shake his legs, stepping out of his pants and underwear to leave them a pile on the floorboard. As Kourtney's hand glided across his dick, she licked her lips.

"So what do you think? Big enough for a Kardashian?"

David smirked down at her and Kourtney laughed as she shoved her hand down to the base of his cock.

"It's nice and hard. For me, it's not just about how big you are. I wanna see if you know how to use it when you get behind me. But first..."

Not finishing her words, Kourtney parted her lips and slid his cock into her mouth. David let out a soft moan as she broke eye contact and began to shove more of his shaft into her mouth. She took her time beginning to suck on it, using her left hand to squeeze his balls underneath.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. I always wanted to get sucked off by a Kardashian, I can tell you that."

Kourtney bobbed her head up and down, slowly sucking his cock by the inch. She made a muffled moaning sound before setting her eyes upward at his face and pulling her puffy lips back to the head. She released it with a popping sound to reply to him.

"Oh yeah, is that true? You always wanted either me or one of my sisters to slobber all over this fucking dick?"

"Fucking yes!!"

Not expecting her to talk dirty to him like this, David yelled in excitement. Kourtney shoved his cock back into her mouth. Kourtney devoured him, aggressively bobbing her head up and down. She pushed her lips down far enough to meet with the grip of her hand at the base, using it to stroke and jerk him off simultaneously in pace with her sucking. Loud slobbering and sucking noises became audible from down below. David put his right hand to the back of her head, encouraging her to go further.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-KAH-KAH!"

The noises grew louder as Kourtney wasn't holding herself back. She moved her right hand away, now able to shove his entire cock down her throat. David grunted when he felt the head slam to the back of her throat and Kourtney's lips reaching the base. His ball hairs brushed over her nose in this effort of a full deep-throat, his balls rubbing against her chin.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

Curling his fingers in her hair, David made a tight grip, holding Kourtney in that position until she began to gag on his length. He stepped back and abruptly pulled his cock from her mouth. She gasped for air with saliva strings dangling from his wet shaft back to her open mouth. Kourtney gazed up at his face and spoke.

"David, I want you to do it to me like you did to Megan."

She spit on his cock, then spoke again.

"Fuck my face."

He grinned down at her.

"Alright, if that's what you want babe, I'll be honored to do it."

Planting both hands onto the side of her head, David took a step backwards and called out to her.

"On all fours, babe. Let me see that ass."

He wanted her down on all fours for a specific reason. If he was going to fuck the mouth of a Kardashian woman, he wanted to see that world class famous ass from behind. Kourtney pushed the palms of her hands down into the floorboard, positioned properly on her knees and opening her mouth wide. 'Ahhhhh!', she teased him in a way to beg for his cock. David set his eyes on her beautiful buttocks, admiring the thickness as he slid his shaft back into her mouth. As Kourtney squeezed her lips around it, she could feel his fingers tightening a grip on both sides of her head at her hair. He began to buck his hips, letting out a grunt as his cock was now driving back and forth between her lips.

"Oh yeah, suck that fucking cock! Show me if you're a nasty fucking bitch!"

Groaning aloud, David found himself getting into rhythm. It was so funny to him that she mentioned his affair with Megan Fox, now living out that same fantasy. Kourtney closed her eyes as her mouth began to make slobbering and sucking noises. David continued to buck his hips, driving his shaft back and forth into her mouth as he could hear the sucking and gagging noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH!"

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah! Suck it, babe!!"

"KAH-KAH-GWAH-GWAK!"

Drool began to leak from both corners of her mouth, but Kourtney kept her eyes closed and concentrated entirely on sucking his cock. David didn't hold up, as he pumped his shaft between her lips inch by inch. He began distracted at the sight of her beautiful booty. He moved his left hand away from her head and then reached back to give that ass a hard slap. Spank! The sound echoed throughout the four walls of the van.

"God that ass is so fucking beautiful!"

Spank! He smacked it again while feeling the head of his cock reach the back of Kourtney's throat again. She choked, gagging on his length as her eyes began to water up from the pressure. David just had to spank that booty one last time with his free hand. Leaning back up, he planted both hands back on her head and continued to fuck her mouth at a steady pace. Kourtney eventually opened her eyes, gazing up at him as she sucked that cock inch by inch. David had slowed down, glancing down at her face. The strings of drool had broken off from the corners of her lips, falling down to the floorboard below. Slowing down to a complete halt, David one last thrust deep into her mouth. Just to feel his shaft hitting the back of her throat for a final time. Kourtney demonstrated proper gag reflexes that time.

"Ohhhhhh, god. You know how to suck it, babe. I always knew you Kardashian whores had some cock sucking skills."

Stepping back, David pulled his shaft from her lips, noticing the layers of drool that were now dripping from his cock. Kourtney gasped for air, then spit on his cock before giving him a dirty look.

"A whore huh? I thought I was a nasty fucking bitch?"

"No offense babe, which ever one you prefer."

"Megan told me about you calling her a nasty bitch. For me? You're gonna call me a Milf, you got that?"

David chuckled.

"Again, I meant no offense! The original Kardashian Milf, that suit you?"

She leered at him with a goofy grin before wiping the saliva strings that dangled from her bottom lip. Kourtney began to climb up from the floor. David offered her a hand, pulling her up from her knees. Her tits bounced in the bra that was still covering them. He pulled at the strap, hinting at her to take it off and Kourtney did just that.

"Wow, look at these."

Gazing down at her breasts, he quickly moved his hands to fondle them. Kourtney gently rubbed his wrists, quietly encouraging him to give her breasts a nice squeeze. Hearing her moan at his touch, David leaned his head down, rubbing her boobs up against his face and then licking her right nipple. Kourtney moved her hands to cup the back of his head, then shook her tits against his face.

"So you got to fuck my face, but now i think it's my turn to have a little fun."

Roaming her hands through his hair, Kourtney waited until he was done licking and sucking on her nipple. When David moved his head out, she stepped a bit closer and then gave him a shove to the right. He fell backwards, eventually falling down onto the seats. Kourtney stood in front of him, facing the man as she leaned down to kiss his lips. Leaning back up, she grinned as David began to giggle.

"Got me right where you want me, baby?"

Slowly nodding her head, Kourtney licked her lips.

"Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm. I wanna see if we make this van bounce with how hard I'm about to ride your dick."

David chuckled at her remark, noticing her fingers moving down to her hips. The thong Kourtney wore was high up over her curvy hips. She slipped her thumbs down, then carefully tugged it down to reveal her wet pussy. Only a small stripe of black hair was above those pretty pink folds. As he sat there, he gripped his cock, holding it up to her as David expected her to climb atop him at any moment. Instead, Kourtney turned around. She bumped her thick buttocks out and began to shake it.

"You like my booty, huh?"

With a smirk, David reared his right hand back and slapped that ass. Kourtney spread her legs out, placing her hands down onto her knees to properly bend over so she could twerk in front of him. For a moment he was mesmerized, watching those thick cheeks clap together in a steady rhythm.

"Hold your cock up for me, David."

"You gonna lower that ass down on it?"

She stopped twerking as he used his right hand fingers to hold his erect pole upward.

"No, not yet. I like getting pounded in the ass. We're gonna save that for later. Right now, I need this cock inside of me."

Pushing her legs together, Kourtney began to lean down as David guided his cock between her thighs. She reached between them, grabbing it and pushing that hard shaft inside of her. He let out a moan feeling the warmth of her cunt. From where he was seated in this odd reverse cowgirl position, he had an ideal view of her perfect booty. Kourtney took her time pushing her legs together as if she were about to sit on his lap, but instead, she pushed one hand down into the seat and grabbed onto a safety bar near the right side passenger window with her other hand. Slow and steady, she began to thrust herself down on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah... That's it."

The sound of the seats pushing in and out became audible over the moans and heavy breathing from both of them. David raised one of his legs up and began to scoot himself backwards a bit. Kourtney let go of the safety bar, glancing behind her shoulder to see what he was doing. David had stretched himself out on the seats, raising up his right leg and keeping the left one bent. Without saying a word, Kourtney continued to thrust herself downward, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy at a slow pace. All David could do was lay there, watching her perfect ass bounce down with each full thrust as she worked it.

"God, that is fucking beautiful."

"What? Me fucking you? Or is it my ass you're calling beautiful?"

"Why not both?"

Kourtney giggled at his response. She continued to pump herself down a few more times before coming to a sudden stop. David watched as she pulled his cock from her juicy cunt and then turned around to face him. Swiping her hand to move her hair out of her face, Kourtney began to climb up on the seats. From how David was laying down across them, this made it easier with enough space to bend her knees and begin straddling him. She grabbed his cock, holding it upward and then hovering her twat above it only momentarily. He didn't have to wait long as she slammed herself down, sending that cock back into her cunt. David groaned and grunted.

"Oh fuck!"

Shoving her hands down over his chest, Kourtney leaned down and immediately began to roll her hips to ride his cock. She didn't give David enough time to make any move whatsoever, as now she was in complete control.

"Mmmmm, yeah! I'm gonna ride this cock so fucking good, gonna make this entire van shake and wobble around!"

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Better hope no one is coming outside!"

She didn't care at this point, overwhelmed in lust. Kourtney's tits began to jiggle and shake all around. David roamed his hands up, squeezing her breasts as he began to buck his hips upward and thrust to match her body movements. That thick booty clapped and bounced against his balls down below.

"Ohhhh yeah, ohhhhhhh FUCK!!"

Screaming aloud, Kourtney gritted her teeth and began to growl at the feeling of his hands smashing over her boobs. David could feel her hardened nipples poking into his palms as they both continued to move together. Each time he bucked his hips, she would grind down. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together became louder with each passing second and the van began to shake from outside. Kourtney raised her head up, feeling her black locks of hair swaying and moving into her face. She kept her eyes closed, still riding him as David screamed.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! You know how to-"

"FUCKING YESSSSSS!!"

Her voice cut him off, screaming over whatever words David had not finished speaking. Kourtney continued to ride him, bouncing up and down as the van continued to rock. David stopped thrusting, moving his hands off her breasts and then the Kardashian sister saw an opening to get up. Rising up, Kourtney slipped his shaft from her pussy and got off him. As she stood in her heels, she snapped her fingers at David.

"Come on and sit up for me! I ain't done fucking you yet! I haven't even got to cum yet."

"Damn, you're talking to me like you're the boss bitch up in here, babe."

That playful smirk across David's face made Kourtney laugh at his words. She motioned with her right hand.

"Come on, don't keep me waiting!"

Normally he was the one in control but not today. David sat up, slouching his back against the seats from the middle and placing his feet down on the floorboard. Kourtney wasted no time straddling him for the second time. Her hand grabbed his shaft, holding it upward so she could carefully lower herself back down to feel him snuggled into her pussy again. Had he been sitting forward, his body would've pressed up against hers. David moved his hands over her breasts again, squeezing them as Kourtney then threw her hands back to pull her thick ass cheeks apart.

"Finger my ass hole. Get it ready for your cock cause I want you to pound the fuck outta me after you make me cum."

"I can't argue with that, babe! I've always wanted to fuck a Kardashian booty!"

With his right hand, David moved it from the back and began to graze his fingers across the crack of her massive ass. It took a bit of time, but once he found her dark little hole, he positioned his hand to shove his middle finger inside, all while Kourtney began to bounce herself up and down on his cock.

"Ohhhhh yeah, THAT'S IT!! JAM THAT FUCKING FINGER UP MY ASS!!"

As Kourtney screamed, David began to buck his hips upward to pump his cock into her pussy at a slow pace. Kourtney kept her hands planted onto her ass cheeks, keeping them pulled apart to give esier access to his fingers. He playfully wiggled his middle finger in her booty. Kourtney moaned.

"Ohhhhh god!"

"Damn, you're so tight. I can't wait to have my cock shoved up your phat fucking ass, babe!!"

David screamed in excitement, still bucking his hips as Kourtney closed her eyes and pulled her ass cheeks back harder. Sweat began to form and drip from his forehead, but David wasn't fatigued yet. He still had the energy to give that beautiful Kardashian booty the fucking it deserved. Kourtney was drawing closer to her climax with each passing second. She panted, moaning as her body rocked.

"I'm almost there! Almost.... oh my..."

Suddenly gritting her teeth, she kept her eyes closed. Unable to finish her words, David gazed up at her gorgeous face and then he shoved a second finger into her ass.

"GOD, YES!! POKE YOUR FUCKING FINGERS IN MY ASS WHILE I CUM!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

David wiggled his index and middle finger in her ass hole then Kourtney gasped, eyes opening wide at the feeling of her hard release. He could feel the sudden rush of her warm juices flooding his cock inside her pussy. He closed his eyes, clenching his teeth together in an effort to hold back his own orgasm as she screamed.

"FUCKKKKKK!!! OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Kourtney had reached her breaking point with a powerful force. If it was the result of his fingers wiggling in her ass to make this orgasm so much harder, David was proud. Out of breath, she took a moment to recover herself and then began to quickly climb off him. The last thing he wanted was to waste his load in her pussy, as David had been saving the last of his strength to give that supreme Kardashian booty a proper pounding. She stood up, stomping her high heels into the floorboard and then gazing down to see the trickling excess of her juices down between her thighs. Kourtney grabbed David's wet cock and leaned down, shoving it into her mouth as she began to suck it clean.

"Oh yeah! Clean it up nice and good with that nasty fucking mouth!"

He planted his hands into her hair, but not pulling any locks as she began to bob her head up and down. Slobbering her way up and down, Kourtney was determined to clean his cock with her loving mouth. She slowed down, pushing her lips at the head of his shaft and then David moved his hands from her hair. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as she pulled his dick from her lips with a loud popping noise.

"All clean! Now you're ready to shove this dick somewhere."

"Where? Where do you want me to shove it, babe?"

Quirking her eyebrows up, Kourtney grinned. David tried not to laugh as he gazed back at her face. She leaned up and then turned around, swinging her big Kardashian booty in his sight. Kourtney threw her left hand back, pointing behind with her thumb.

"Right up my ass! That's where I want it!"

With those words yelled loud and clearly throughout the four walls of the van, David stood up from the back seat. Kourtney grinned at him from across her shoulder and then she leaned down. Planting her knees and palms of her hands down into the floorboard of the car, she assumed the position. For a moment, David had to stand there and admire the beauty of her wonderful ass. Some time earlier he had witnessed it from facing her, but now he was standing in the right place. His right hand fingers twisted around his cock, wanking it as Kourtney glanced beyond her left shoulder and then began to shake her ass to tease him.

"You ready to shove your dick right up my big ass?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm about to do!"

"Be careful, would be a shame if you broke it in my ass!"

David bust up laughing at her joke, noticing the flash of her perfect teeth. He couldn't say anything about Kim or Khloe, but Kourtney certainly had a fun sense of humor.

"Don't worry, I ain't gonna break it off in your ass. God, this booty is so beautiful. I've fucked some big asses in my old van, but having a Kardashian rump is a whole other treat."

She turned her head, facing forward and shoving her thick ass out a bit. David guided his cock right up the crack, watching those plump cheeks absorb his shaft. As he thrust forward, he used his hands to pull her cheeks apart and found that dark little hole. Swallowing his breath, he braced himself for a magical moment here. After fucking so many famous women over the years in his old van, to have a Kardashian today was a dream come true. David grunted as he felt his cock sliding into that famous booty.

"Ohhhhhh, that's it! Yeah, pump that cock in my ass!"

Thinking to himself, David so wanted to ask Kourtney if her other two sisters were anal whores like she appeared to be. It was of no use as he moaned at the feeling of tightness wrapped around his shaft. Kourtney pumped her ass back before he had a chance to begin thrusting, allowing David to witness his shaft disappearing as her ass swallowed it up.

"Come on, fuck my ass! You wanted some Kardashian booty, then give it to me! Fuck my ass like you did Jennifer and Megan!"

Rather than considering which Jennifer she was referring to, David groaned and planted his hands onto her hips. Kourtney braced herself, lowering her head and closing her eyes. Bucking his hips forward, David moaned as he began to find a rhythm thrusting into her booty. After a few thrusts, he smiled and shouted aloud.

"I've always wanted to fuck some Kardashian ass, ohhhhhh yeah!"

Kourtney cried out in pleasure. As David began to thrust harder and faster, she could feel his balls slapping up against the undersides of that thick booty. She bit down on her lower lip, purring a moan as her breasts began shaking from underneath.

"Oh god, yes! Ohhhhhh, yes.... Ohhhhhhh, YES!! FUCK MY ASS, DAVID!!"

Spank! His right hand came striking down across her right ass cheek. David watched those plump cheeks wobble and shake with each full thrust he gave her. Kourtney curled her toes up, feeling her breasts shaking all around as he was now pounding her in the ass with every inch of that long hard cock.

"HARDER!! OH MY GOD, YESSSSS!! HARDERRRRRR!!"

She gritted her teeth, growling and snarling her moans as David couldn't slow himself down. Over and over, he pounded her ass with his hard cock as Kourtney's hair began swiftly swaying around from the sides and her tits bouncing from underneath.

"YESSS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS, OHHHHHH MY GOD, YESSSSSSS!!"

The excitement from her voice had only made David want to satisfy her even further, but he knew his time was short. All this time, he had managed to hold himself back from busting a nut earlier but now, he couldn't hold back for long. What made this conflict within him so much harder was that he didn't want to stop pounding her booty. Still thrusting, he slowed down and drew his right hand back. Spank! He smacked her ass hard, then again. Spank! Kourtney groaned as she felt him slowing down and knew he had to be close to reaching his limit. She glanced from beyond her right shoulder.

"You got some cum for me!?"

Face scrunched up, David began panting as he slapped her ass again. Moving at a slower pace, he continued to pump his cock in her ass.

"Oh god! I'm so close, I know I'm gonna cum so fucking hard for you, babe!"

"Oh yeah, is that right!? Then I want you to cum all over my fucking face! How about that!?"

Just like that, the right choice of words screamed at the correct pitch were enough to push David to his limit. He came to a complete halt and pulled his cock out of her ass only to watch Kourtney quickly turn around. She didn't hesitate to fall to her knees, closing her eyes and holding her head up, proving how badly she wanted him to make a mess with her face. Licking her lips, Kourtney began to talk as David stroked his cock back and forth with his right hand.

"I want your cum all over my face. I wanna be glazed by you."

David grunted hearing her dirty words spoken in such a soft voice. Still wanking his dick, he couldn't help but reply to you.

"Oh yeah! I'm ready to empty my balls, babe!"

"Mmmmm, empty them for me. I want to feel your hot load all over my-"

Before she could finish her words, David groaned and screamed over Kourtney's voice.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! FUCK YEAHHHHH!!"

His hand glided across his shaft as David watched the initial burst fly out and splatter across her forehead. Kourtney immediately gasped then began to crack up laughing as he fired string after string of cum, streaking into her hair and layering across her right eyebrow and temple.

"Oh my god!"

He grunted, moving his cock as another wad came out but not with enough force, instead it splashed above her her lips on the left side of her face. Kourtney opened her eyes and reached up for his cock with both hands, prompting David to let go of it. She locked her eyes on his face as she fed the head of his cock between her lips and proceeded to milk him of what cum he still had for her.

"Oh god, babe. Go ahead, drain my fucking balls with your pretty little mouth."

Taking her time, Kourtney did not release his cock from her lips until she no longer felt anymore spurts of cum. She parted her lips, showing him the puddle of his semen across her tongue before she closed her mouth and swallowed it down. David moaned at the sight of her delightful actions.

"You swallow it too? Fucking wow... How's that cum taste, babe?"

"Mmmmmmm, hot and creamy."

Exhaling deeply, David began to come back to reality as he looked down at her cum covered face. Kourtney smiled at him as his cum began to drip from her face.

"So how was it, babe? You satisfied?"

"Oh yeah, that was great. I had a lot of fun. You've lived up to the stories I heard about you."

David laughed before replying.

"I'm happy to hear that to say the least!"

Giving him a nod, Kourtney smirked.

"Wait till I get back to Kim and tell her about this. Oh my god, she's gonna freak out to know I finally met the infamous David the taxi man."

"You're gonna tell your sister about me?"

Nodding her head, the cum began to drip as Kourtney bit down on her lower lip.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhhmmmm. I'm just gonna need you to write down your phone number for me, if that isn't a problem.

"Yeah, but I don't have a pen or any paper in the glove box up in the front of the van. I still need to bring you home to complete your fare, so I guess when we get where ever you wanna go, I can write it down then."

Kourtney began to rise up from the floor, wiping some of the cum from her face with her right hand as she replied.

"Yeah, that sounds good. If I were you, I would just hang back tomorrow. No need to go to work. I don't wanna spoil the surprise of how my sister likes to handle business affairs, but let's just say expect a call some time early tomorrow. You're on Kim's radar."

She wiped more cum from her face as David stood there considering her words. If not for all the talk about her sister Kim wanting to meet, the entry into his diary would likely read like past times when he had a lucky affair with a famous babe. Something about the way Kourtney spoke told David that he had something better to look forward to. Even though he was about to put back on his work uniform and resume driving the van, he was hoping that this would be the final day of feeling the working man's blues. If Kim Kardashian needed a new driver for any kind of job, this was his way out of the Silver Screen company. Maybe he had something to look forward to before that big birthday when he entered his fifties.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 12:01:01 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Jesse90

Re: Silver Screen Express Ch. 24 (Kourtney Kardashian)
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2021, 05:28:14 PM »
LOVED THIS!!!! Been waiting for Kourtney to take a ride with David!

Viri

« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2021, 10:29:02 AM »
So this is how it's going to end. David winds up driving for the Kardashians, I take it.

VSM14

« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2021, 02:36:12 PM »
Another excellent chapter. I have not kept up with every entry into this series, as I only tend to read when you feature someone I'm interested in.

It was always a matter of time before you wrote Kourtney after going through the other Kardashians in stories. I like the whole set up that Kim is waiting for David in what will be the finale.

It's been a while but I wanted to say thanks for the Jessica Alba chapter. That one was obviously my favorite of a bunch of solid stories here. ScarJo, Megan Fox, Salma, Britney and Vanessa Hudgens were stand outs I loved too.

I will be here to see the end and what Kim has in store for the naughty cab driver.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2021, 09:58:57 AM »
Thank you for the support everyone, I've always appreciated it.

To be honest, I'm sad too ending this series. There are still some names I would've loved to have given a ride, but the ideas I had for those ladies wound up in other stories eventually.

I will have the finale before Christmas. Those who like Kim K I know are going to love it.

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv

diamond_luv

« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2021, 04:20:00 PM »
Of course, it has to end with a Kardashian bang lol.

I liked how Kourtney told David about all the kinky stories she's heard as gossip about him.

By this point, David has a reputation to the point he could end up as a celeb blind item lol. He is the mythical taxi man per his nickname.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA