Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: SYDNEY SWEENEY - FUCKED IN A BATHROOM  (Read 19552 times)

NOTSydneySweeney

SYDNEY SWEENEY - FUCKED IN A BATHROOM
« on: March 11, 2024, 05:17:13 AM »
WARNING: THIS IS A PARODY SEX STORY AND IS NOT REAL. DON'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED.

The scent of cologne and sweat mingled in the air as I took my spot at the bar, my eyes drifting over to the older man in the corner. He was sitting alone, nursing a whiskey, his gaze occasionally flickering in my direction. He was almost bald with greying black hair. I'm guessing he had to be late 50s if anything. He was somewhat chubby with a big belly wearing black slacks and a white shirt. We traded glances earlier tonight as I tried to play my charm. So far, no one noticed me in the bar tonight. That was good. On a night like this, I could get up to some real kinky fun without anyone spoiling it for me. No selfies, autographs or any of that. I couldn't help but smile as I imagined the way this old guy's rough hands would feel on my body. Something about the way he looked told me he was dirty old fucker. Some say don't judge a book by it's cover, but hey, sometimes you can't help it. I was wearing my favorite red dress, the one that accentuated my ample breasts and heavy cleavage, and I knew it was only a matter of time before I caught his attention. This was the same dress still making headlines from the People's Choice Awards a few weeks ago. Funny how no one seemed to notice me in this town, but back in L.A. they would have their phones out snapping pictures left, right and centre.

Sure enough, he eventually made his way over to me. That didn't take long. "You know, sweetheart, you're giving off quite the vibe tonight," he said, his voice was deep, almost gravely sounding. I had to think he must've been a smoker, but he didn't smell of cigarettes, just liquor. He carried on, "I couldn't help but notice you over there, watching me." I could feel my cheeks flush with excitement as I leaned in closer, all smiles. "Is that right?" I purred, running my fingers through my hair. "And what do you think I've been wanting you to do, hmmmm?"

His grin widened, making him look almost as mischievous as I was. "Oh, I think you know exactly what I'd like to do. The way you're looking at me can only mean one thing," he said, before leaning in closer. "Why don't we go somewhere a little more private?" I bit my bottom lip, playing along. "Only if it's close by. I don't leave with strangers." I played him just to see if he would take the chance.

He nodded at me. "Well, alright. If that's what you want, we can keep it here." It was funny, almost too good to be true. He knew I was hot, but didn't seem to have any idea who I was. Old perverts like him were easy. I know all about dirty old men who come and go. It helped when you were a Hollywood starlet, but it was funnier with him not recognizing me. It's not like you had to look far to see Sydney Sweeney plastered everywhere.

We made our way through the crowd, brushing against several people. Some guys turned their heads, almost to the point of scaring me. It didn't cross my mind that someone might recognize me in a place like this until after I stepped in. That was part of the thrill with doing something risky like this. Call me an exhibitionist if you want, I'm not ashamed.

When we reached the bathroom, I turned to the man and grinned. "Aren't you gonna hold the door open for me?"

He smiled. "Yes, yes. Of course. Ladies first." I just smiled, flattering him. "Awwww, I knew you were a gentleman."

We got inside. The first thing I noticed was the black tiles and green floor. This was a sleazy looking place. Just the kind of bathroom to make this a dirty adventure. The old fucker pushed me against the sink, pressing his body against mine. I could feel his bulging erection pressing against my thigh. "So," he breathed, "you want to play, huh?" I nodded, my heart racing. I offered up my tits first. I pushed the shoulder straps of my red dress down until my breasts spilled free from their confines. "Fuck," he muttered, his lips finding a nipple. He sucked it into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth. I shook my titties, letting them slap against his face. You should've seen the look he had when they rubbed against him. Big eyes were enough to tell me he hadn't seen a rack as good as mine in a long time, if not ever.

As he sucked on my left breast, I moaned. Hopefully my exaggerated voice would be enough to make him suck on my other nipple. Luckily it was. After he pulled his face from my tits, I reached down and unbuckled his pants. I found a place on the cold floor, moving to my hands and knees. He was wearing a pair of red boxers. I grinned at the funny coincidence of his underwear matching my dress.

I only saw them for a brief second before pulling them down to release his cock. It was thick, long and staring me right in the face. I wrapped my lips around it, taking it deep into my mouth. The taste of whiskey and his sweaty meat filled my senses as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. I could feel the veins pulsing against my tongue as I sucked him deeper. My hand reached down and began to stroke his balls, massaging them gently before giving them a squeeze.

He started groaning. That was one sign I was doing a good job. "Oh fuck, that's it. Yeah, suck my cock," he moaned. "You sexy fucking slut. I don't know what I like better. Those titties or your mouth." I concentrated on sucking his dick, taking it deeper. I knew I was good at this. I'd had plenty of practice with several old men before him. You don't get studio contracts just from talent in showbiz. I could feel him getting closer, and with each thrust, my own arousal grew. My pussy was soaking wet. I wanted to touch myself so badly, but not yet. I wasn't done with his cock.

I pulled him out of my mouth and spit on that dick. "You like that, huh?" I spoke in my most seductive voice. Little did he know he was getting a blowjob from the most famous cocksucker in Hollywood right now. He nodded at me. The look he gave made me wonder just how long this old bastard had went without sex. If he wasn't getting any at all, it couldn't have been from someone as hot as me. I wanked his cock, pumping my hand back and forth to tease him. "Stroke it, baby. Just keep stroking it." That made me stroke it a little faster before abruptly stopping. I moved my hands to my tits and squeezed my famous boobs around his dick. "You wanna fuck my titties?"

He moaned, thrusting his hips forward. "Oh fuck, yeah." I moaned as I felt his cock driving between my tits. My boobs were one of the most searched things on the internet right now. Some people had the nerve to say I was 'built for tittyfucking'. There's some pervs on the internet, but everyone knows that. Lucky me, this was something I enjoyed from the first time I did it. I glanced down to watch his dick pumping between my tits.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! God your tits feel amazing! I could fuck these things all day, every damn day!" Opening mouth, I tried to lick the head each time in poked up. I didn't know how long this perverted geezer could last before he came, but I didn't care. Just knowing I was getting my tits fucked in a filthy place like this made it all worth it. I quit trying to lick the head and grinned at him.

"Fuck my titties! I love it when they get fucked! Fuck them!"

I moaned as I felt his cock thrusting harder. He was giving it all with fucking my tits. I just had to believe at this point he wasn't going to stop until he blew his load. He was getting closer, I could feel it. "Are you gonna fuck me up against this sink after this?"

He grunted, thrusting faster. "Oh fuck, yeah. I'm gonna fuck you up against that sink like the slutty little whore you are." He quit thrusting, giving me just enough time to let go of my tits and let his cock escape my most famous assets. That was only for me to grab it and kiss the head. I then got up and turned around, positioning myself against the sink and lifting the ends of my red dress up for him to have access to my pussy.

"Oh yeah, just like that. I want you up against the fucking sink like that, whore." His voice was hoarse from all the moaning. I raised an eyebrow, teasing him with my reflection in the small mirror. "Mmmmmm, anything else you want, big daddy?"

"I like it when you call me daddy." I let out an exaggerated moan to egg him on. "Oh, yeah? I like it when you call me a slut." He slid my panties down and then I felt the head if his cock brushing against my wet mound. It slipped in as I gasped.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me good!"

I could feel his hands on my hips, guiding my movements as he thrust into me. I moaned, gripping the edges of the sink as I felt his cock driving inside me. The sink was cold against my palms, but the heat between us was so much more intense. The excitement had my adrenaline running high. "Fuck me! Fuck me, daddy!"

He pumped faster, his breath hot against my ear. "That's it, baby. Take it all. Take my fucking cock, you sexy little slut!" His fingers dug into my hips, guiding my movements as he thrust deeper and deeper. I arched my back, meeting his thrusts with my own, lost in the pleasure of his rough possession.

"OHHHH GOD!! OHHHHH, YEAH!! YES DADDY!! FUCK ME, DADDY!! YESSSSSSS!!"

"You're such a dirty fucking slut! You love this, don't you?" I could feel that cock pumping in my pussy, pounding away as I closed my eyes and raised my head. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

He growled, his thrusts becoming more frantic. I couldn't take anymore. This was it for me. "OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

His grip on my hips tightened and I felt him pulse inside me. Then he spanked my ass causing me to almost jump. "YEAH! CUM ON MY COCK, YOU SEXY FUCKING WHORE!! CUM FOR DADDYYYYY!!!!!!!" I let out a scream as my orgasm crashed over me, my pussy clamping down on him in a vice-like grip. He pulled out before he could cum inside me. That was good, but I could barely think for myself as my cum trickled down my thighs and legs.

I turned around to face him and fell to my knees, grabbing his cock. It was sticky and wet in my own juices until I shoved it in my mouth and sucked it clean. I pulled it out of my mouth to make a loud POP and looked at him. "Is daddy gonna give his nasty little whore something creamy and hot to swallow?" I asked.

"Only if you suck it whore. Suck my fucking cock like the dirty slut you are." I took it as deep as I could, bobbing my head as I sucked. I moaned around his cock, relishing the taste of him. His hands tangled in my hair, guiding my movements as he held on tight. What began as a blowjob quickly turned into him fucking my mouth. I took it as he thrust several inches in. I could feel his fingers tightening around some of my hair, just to make sure I didn't stop. Sucking him as hard as I could, I worked for that cum. He had no idea how badly I wanted to taste his semen. I felt his hips buck against me one last time, let go of my hair and then I tasted it.

"FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!" That old bastard screamed for all he was worth. His cum filled my mouth, warm and salty on my tongue. I swallowed it eagerly, savoring the taste. Every last drop went down my throat. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and smiled.

"Yummy!" His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he began staggering backwards. I just smiled, got up and pulled my dress up. I looked in the mirror to make sure my hair wasn't too messed up from the light hair pulling. It took me just two minutes to fix everything up, and then I was out the door. I left the old man behind, feeling sluttier than ever to fuck someone who I didn't even know their name. He didn't know my name either, so I guess the feeling was mutual, you know?

Just another day doing risky things out in public when you're the hottest thing in Hollywood right now. No one has caught me yet, but I can only imagine you reading this, are hoping you find me somewhere doing kinky things. If you do, I might just let you join me for some naughty fun.

flawed_existence

Re: SYDNEY SWEENEY - FUCKED IN A BATHROOM
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 08:27:18 PM »
What a romantic place for a one night stand lol

James_scandalous

Re: SYDNEY SWEENEY - FUCKED IN A BATHROOM
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 09:18:31 AM »
Instead of getting fucked in bathrooms by sleazy old men, come and get fucked by me  :Y:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA