Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: General Data Protection Regulation  (Read 12296 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
General Data Protection Regulation
« on: September 25, 2018, 02:54:13 PM »
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.

Statement of compliance

Based upon the requirements outlined in the regulations we can make the following statements of compliance.

All data is stored securely on a server with controlled access and backed up securely offsite. User data is controlled with regards to access and restricted to club administration, this data can be amended or removed from the system by the user at any time or can be edited / removed by us on request.

This data is only used internally for us to contact our members and is not available to 3rd parties for any reason.

If you have any further questions, please contact a member of our team.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA