Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hotel mess up  (Read 2458 times)

Serious username

Hotel mess up
« on: August 03, 2021, 12:31:46 PM »
I’ve had this idea for a while and thought I’d share in case anyone wants to write it, in summary it involves 6 celebs at a hotel where due to some errors by the hotel they all end up in the same room where sex follows, alternatively I imagine it as 3 mini story’s where a young and milf celeb are forced to share a room due to overbooking. Basic explanation I know but I can explain more in pm if anyone is interested in writing it, celebs I had in mind are hayley atwell, Christina Hendricks and Bryce Dallas Howard as the milfs and then billie eilish, Ariana grande and Miley Cyrus as the young celebs. Any pms are welcome about this or anything else

The following users thanked this post: KMB, JustinMays402

Viri

Re: Hotel mess up
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 02:00:40 PM »
None of those 3 women you named are actual MILFs. Being over 35 years old don't make a woman into a MILF.

KMB

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 08:09:58 PM »
I love this idea and I wish I could do it justice.
One thing I've always wanted to do and never had the vision to pull it off is do a story in tribute to the classic sex farces of old. This idea is right down that alley.

KMB
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Serious username

Sign54

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 06:35:57 AM »
None of those 3 women you named are actual MILFs. Being over 35 years old don't make a woman into a MILF.
Kehlani does qualify OOTH

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA