Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Wrap Party ((Natalia Dyer))  (Read 4129 times)

Blackjack

Wrap Party ((Natalia Dyer))
« on: October 05, 2021, 05:26:45 AM »

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 not following this rule is punishable by death. I imagine at least. I always love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the thread!

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on Discord too! My name on there is Swagatha Christie#2438.

=======

Walking inside the set of the Wheeler household, Natalia’s hand tightened around mine lightly before looking over her shoulder to me. She had a flirty smirk on her face but as we walked, I could only start to get excited at the prospect of what was happening. Natalia’s hips swayed from side to side as we paused in the main walkway of the house before she guided us into the kitchen where the kitchen table still stood and was littered with some of the props we had provided for the Netflix show. Natalia let my hand go and strutted straight over to the edge of the table, close to the front room and wiped her right hand over the edge, sending the knives and forks to the floor of the kitchen. She pulled herself up onto the side of the table and then rolled over so that she was facing me, parted her legs to make the dress roll up her legs and then her right hand came up between her legs to beckon me closer.

“Come on then. You’ve got five minutes.” She said, smirking at me as if she still didn’t manage to believe my earlier boasts. I looked her in the eyes and smiled, walking forward and moving to a sort of crouching position so that I was facing her entrance. I could see it was slightly moist so she must have been at least intrigued with this whole thing. Looking up to her face, a look of mystery and intrigue on her flushing cheeks now, she bit her bottom lip and kept her eyes focused on mine. Her fingers tapped away at her phone eagerly before she keyed one last command in before sitting it down on the table. “Go.”

Kneeling, I reached up and placed my hands on the side of her legs to take hold of them and keep them apart. I leant in and rather than just diving in and attacking it straight away I planted my lips against the inside of her right thigh. The sound of her lungs letting a quick ‘Ooh’ noise filled my ears, encouraging me to kiss against her skin again. My eyes flicked up to look at her before moving down to focus on her. Kissing the inside of her leg, I started to slowly move inside her leg, inching closer and closer to her folds. As my lips kissed against the inside of the joint between her leg and her groin, Natalia’s purrs of pleasure got louder and louder. Smirking into her skin, I moved my face so I was looking against her folds and as my eyes floated up to make eye contact with her. When she tried to speak, I blew a cool jet of air from my lungs against her pussy and it was enough to make Natalia’s back arch up towards me and almost present her chest for me.

My hands continued to rub up and down the outside of her legs, being gentle and stroking against her bare legs while I blew another cool jet of air against her folds. As Natalia let out another long moan, I offered her lips a quick kiss, tasting her, before I moved over to the other leg and repeated the process by blowing a cool jet of air along the inside of her leg down to almost the middle of her thigh. Natalia was moaning now, her hands were slapping against the table while her body fidgeted from side to side while she looked both down at me and then up at the ceiling of the kitchen.  Reaching the bottom of her inner thigh, I placed a kiss on the side of her knee before I kissed upwards towards her now dripping wet entrance. Looking at the state of her entrance, I took my mouth away from her skin for a moment and licked my lips. Natalia’s head came up off of the Wheeler kitchen table to look at me. She was about to say something but that was silenced when I leaned my head in between her legs and pushed my lips against her pussy. Kissing her folds, my tongue quickly snuck out of my mouth and licked against the left side of her entrance. Weaving the tip of my tongue inside of her entrance and moving from side to side touching each of her walls to taste her. I moved up from my kneeling position to push my tongue a little bit deeper inside of her folds so I could taste more of her.

As I ate her pussy, my hands were running up and down her legs, stroking against the skin. My thumbs moved up, rubbed along the inside of her legs, touching and stroking her bare skin while I moved my tongue inside her. Stopping my usual pattern of swinging my tongue from side to side, I rolled my tongue upwards and into her folds, almost as if I was using my tongue to make a beckoning motion. That motion seemed to make Natalia almost snap with it, the feeling of my tongue scraping inside of her and licking against her insides. My face inched closer to her and as my mouth pressed against her vagina, Natalia’s legs lifted up off of the edge of the table and she moved them to rest on my shoulders. I didn’t move or change my manner of dealing with her, I continued to lick and lap at the insides of her folds, tasting her arousal as she started to fidget and shake from side to side. Her legs snapped at me, pulling me closer to her ever so slightly and I could almost feel her legs crossing behind my neck. That was enough of an encouragement to me to keep going, but the noises from Natalia certainly pushed me onwards.

I moved my face closer against her wet entrance, licking against the delicious folds while the feeling of her legs held me closer. The feeling of her thighs pressing against my cheeks started to keep me locked in one place as if she was informing me that where I was was the right spot. Moving my head slightly, turning it to the left, I continued to push and stab my tongue against the spot that made the woman’s moans turn into a blend of squeaking. I could have smiled but while I stimulated her, my eyes were focused on Natalia’s upper body. Her breasts were pushing up against the fabric of her dress and I could almost see the sight of her nipples being hard and erect underneath the fabric.

Natalia’s legs were tightening around my head and as I pushed my tongue deeper inside of the teen star, my hands reached up and grasped at her chest. Fondling her breasts while my tongue circled her hard clit, I could hear her moaning, though it was starting to get muffled from the feel of her thighs clamping down on my ears. When her fingers knitted in my hair, I smiled into her folds while I continued to eat away at her and tried to keep her sort of contained on the dinner table of the Wheeler household. Her moaning started to get louder and I could see her body starting to shake and writhe. Keeping hold of her and licking away, I was tempted to try and see how long I had taken but I was just more focused on licking at her. My tongue pushed in and out of her, moving in a slow and steady pattern almost as if I were fucking her with my tongue. Natalia’s body was grinding in place, moving from side to side and her fingers had started to grab hold of my hair. She was most definitely enjoying what I was doing and when she started to grab at my hair like she wanted to rip my hair off, I just continued to attack those same spots. My fingers rubbed and teased her nipples, prompting the actress who played Nancy Wheeler to cry out for me. Her body was trembling and I could almost taste the sweat on her skin while I devoured her entrance.

Grasping hold of her chest and fondling it over the material of her dress, I moved with her in a manner of trying to keep her under control while I licked away inside of her. Moving my tongue into her slit again, I moved my right thumb up and over to her wet folds, rubbing the pad of it against her hard clit, teasing the little love button by moving it up and down and pushing her closer and closer to her orgasm. I had no idea how much of my time had passed by now but as I ate away at one of the stars of Stranger Things, I didn’t mind. My tongue continued to lick in and out and all around her folds while I used my thumb and fingers to stimulate her clit, appearing to drive the petite woman mad with pleasure. Her hips were rocking up and from side to side as I licked away at the inside of her and rubbed at her clit while my other hand was toying with her breast as well. Natalia’s body was shaking and her legs were tightening and her fingers were knitted in my hair deeply all while I licked at her soaking wet entrance. Pushing my tongue inside of her, I rubbed my thumb against her clit and I did my best to look up at her while I gave her oral sex. Natalia was panting and moaning and I could see that some of her silky soft brown hair was now sticking to her forehead from all the sweat. Her folds continued to soak and almost leak all over my face while I ate her out.

My tongue hit another sweet spot inside of her and as if by magic, her body seized up and her back was almost fired towards my face. I could tell what was happening and just held onto her, licking into her and kept bringing it on for her and making the young actress cry out in pleasure. Her back was still arched up and it brought my hands down off of her chest and I clamped down onto the sides of her waist, keeping her close to me while my body worked on her. Eating away at the warm entrance, I struggled to keep her under control as her back was arched and she was still shaking from side to side. Natalia’s orgasm was flooding my face and with every single tremor and shake from the woman’s body seemed to push just a little bit more of her orgasm out and onto my face. Her grasp on my head with her legs loosened and they went almost limp, draped over my shoulders as her back collapsed against the surface of the table with a thud. Natalia gasped a couple of times in a quick dramatic fashion, her body was rising and falling quickly before the sound of a cell phone buzzing to life filled the inside of the kitchen.

Natalia let out a brief giggle and she reached up, her hands blindly groping at nothing in particular before she managed to weakly lift her phone up and then silenced the alarm with her hand. Defeated, but happy, Natalia’s body went limp again and her arms slapped against the table’s surface again. She looked up at me with a look of sheer pleasure before she tried to speak.

“You… You… Oh my…” Natalia murmured, her head dropping down to stare up at the ceiling while weakly trying to get herself up and off of the table.

“I was right?” I asked, a smirk on my face as I wiped at my mouth and licked at the juices. Tasting how sweet she was, I looked over her sweaty body before looking back up at her. Standing up from my kneeling position, I stood between her legs and while I waited to see what she wanted to do, I was quickly given my answer when she opened her legs again and she lifted her head up to look at me.

“Come on…”

The thought of fucking Natalia Dyer had never really crossed my mind during all the times we were shooting the show but with her lying on one of the many kitchen table props we had set up and with her looking over to me between her legs and just sort of beckoning me with her big eyes, I was going to bite the bullet.

---

Walking into the front room of one of the atypical suburban houses on a normal looking suburban street, I was feeling like a massive, fucking deal. I had been fresh out of University for maybe a week before I got this job. I had left university expecting a terrible amount of day jobs and possibly some local TV experience but getting snatched up by Netflix was a huge deal. Having never really worked on anything as huge as a Netflix show before, I would have definitely considered my experience to be nothing short of huge. Having already had several drinks in me, I was working my way towards the group of my fellow staffers, people who I had worked with and were all in a similar situation to me. Young, fresh out of uni and eager to get some decent references for their resumé.

The group of guys, tucked away to the side of the front room all welcomed me into the fold where they passed me a drink. Almost downing it in one mouthful, I was surprised by another one as I was able to jump in with the conversation. They had all been boasting about their best college lays and what the younger women were like in bed. That was what had prompted me to bring up my greatest achievement. That had made nearly all of them all laugh and shake their heads, dismissing the claim.

“Five minutes! That was all it took before she was a mess!” I laughed, as my eyes looked over the group of guys who had all started to get quiet and were looking to the side of the group. Turning to look at whatever it was that they were focused on, I was actually surprised to see one of the show’s main stars, Natalia Dyer, standing there with a puzzled look on her face.

“What took you five minutes?”

---

Reaching down and unzipping my jeans, my dick was already hard and seeing her eyes light up gave it another surge of life. I took hold of it by the base and took a couple of steps closer to her. My body was only an inch or so from the edge of the kitchen table and my length could almost feel her raw arousal emanating off of her. Gripping my dick and pushing it downwards slightly to aim to enter her, I took one last step forward and my dick’s head nudged against her soaking folds. Natalia let out another soft ‘Ooh’ noise and her head fell back from making eye contact with me to looking at the ceiling. My hands took hold of her legs and kept them apart while the head of my cock nudged her walls apart and Natalia was moaning louder for it. The head slipped inside of her and I rocked forward, burying nearly half of myself inside her. However, as soon as my dick entered her, Natalia’s back arched up off of the table again and a sharp, shrill shriek left Natalia’s mouth as she came again.

Smirking at the reaction of just entering her, I did my best to push further inside her but Natalia’s orgasm was fighting against me. My hands held onto her legs and I leaned forward slightly and pushed myself a little further into her making her scream out louder again. The sounds of her orgasming and the mix of my dick pushing inside her slick folds started to fill the room and Natalia’s body trembled while my length moved inside her. Natalia’s legs moved slightly, her left one fell from my grasp but her right one was kept firm in my grip. Moving her legs around slightly, I positioned her right leg upwards and against my chest, rolling her onto her side slightly. Her left leg bumped against my thigh as I repositioned her on the table and I managed to push just a little bit further inside of her. Burying a little over two thirds of my shaft inside of her, it was already soaked in her orgasm. I stole one more look at my dick before I looked right back up at her face and I started to move my hips backwards and then push them forwards sliding inside of her.

Each push inside brought a loud, long moan from Natalia’s lips and I started to quickly work up a rhythm. I pushed inside of her and as my dick slid inside, I started to repeat the process I had done when I was eating her out and I attacked the same spots I had done with my tongue. Hitting the sweet spots inside of her, I pushed into her one more time and Natalia’s eyes snapped open and her mouth was left hanging open slightly as she was fucked on the kitchen table. Sliding inside of her, Natalia looked into my eyes as well and with every move I made inside her, Natalia would either moan or she would bite down on her lip and a sly smile would appear on her face.

Natalia’s body was relishing the way she was being fucked, it would tremble and shake and her entrance was soaking my shaft with each push inside of her. Working with her, I could see that Natalia was enjoying herself and with each hard push inside of her, a dirty smile would creep across my face and it was matched by Natalia even though her head had rocked backwards and she was staring up at the ceiling again. I could see her body was slick with the sweat of our fucking and with each push inside her, her body trembled and shook, almost as if she was going to cum again. Natalia seemed to be quite a quick, repeat orgasmer and if she would cum just from me moving inside her, I could only imagine how long it was going to take with me actually fucking her.

Natalia’s silky smooth walls were almost squeezing down on me while I pushed into her and with every move, they seemed to clamp down on me. She wasn’t fighting me but her body was doing its best to just keep me buried inside of her and milking me. The pushing backwards and forwards inside of her continued to work and she got louder and louder while I moved and as I pushed into her, the table she was being fucked on started to rock backwards and forwards almost in perfect sync with the position I was fucking her in. Rocking in and out of her, I had to admit, the sound of the kitchen table’s feet clapping against the linoleum floor of the Wheeler household did make me feel just a little bit harder. Sliding in and out, I continued to pump cock into her with my balls now slapping against her skin. Natalia’s face had her hair almost matted to it, sticking to it with the sweat from me eating her out and fucking her. The orgasms had given her body a light, almost painting, of sweat and her long brown hair was starting to stick to her forehead and the look of her face acting as if it were framed. The loose ropes of hair that hadn’t been caught by her sweaty face were bouncing and rocking while I moved in and out of her. Natalia was moaning and almost crying out in sheer delight and when I pushed inside of her and hit one of the sweet spots I had gotten earlier, Natalia screamed out and started to cum again.

I looked up to her face and watched her eyes flutter and then snap shut as her walls clamped down on me. Her face was contorted in pleasure and I could see the sweat was starting to glue her dark brown hair to her forehead as well. Working my hips backwards and forwards, I bit down on my bottom lip and focused on ignoring the orgasm that was starting to build inside my own body. Sliding my body backwards and forwards, I moved inside of her and with one more push, it was almost enough to bury my entire length inside her. Pulling myself backwards so that just half of my dick was inside her, I reached down and unbuckled my belt and loosened it, undoing the button of my jeans as well so that the clothes could drop down to around my feet. Stepping out of the denim puddle, I pushed my boxer shorts down as well and quickly started to move back inside her.

Natalia’s silky smooth walls were almost squeezing down on me while I pushed into her and with every move, they seemed to clamp down on me. She wasn’t fighting me but her body was doing its best to just keep me buried inside of her and milking me. I continued to push myself inside of her, fucking her through her tight walls and the soaking wet entrance that was milking me. Her leg remained pressed against my chest and as I pushed inside of her, hitting the exact same sweet spot that sent her over the edge and beating against it. As if by magic, Natalia’s body started to rock from side to side and her back was arching up off of the table while I hammered her insides.

As she trembled and shook from her pleasurable orgasm, my hand rubbed up and down her leg, gently stroking it before I rearranged it gently to wrap around my waist. Natalia, almost drunkenly, lifted her head up off of the table and wiped at her forehead with the back of her right hand. Her eyes almost hovered away from me before she forced herself to focus back on me. Her mouth was stretched in a near permanent grin as she moved her left leg from the table and moved it upwards, though the leg did seem to be fighting the whole time. She matched her other leg and wrapped them both around my waist, she looked up at me and bit down on her lip, licking it briefly as she lifted her head when I moved forward. With my head an inch or so from her face, our lips were so close to each other and we could taste each others breath on our lips as I placed my right hand on her left thigh and my left hand came up to settle on the upper side of her chest, my hand just under her breast to steady her while I picked her up off of the table. As she moved up off of the kitchen table, she dropped down onto my length and as soon as that happened, her lazy eyes snapped open wide and she let out the first ever screaming orgasm.

Holding onto the actress of Nancy Wheeler as she screamed in my ear and her body shook and climaxed all over me again, I held her tight although her legs pulled me tight, her heels snapping under my ass cheeks and holding on to me for dear life as I took my first experimental step with her in my arms. Her body bounced up and down and her head fell backwards as she came hard over my length. Taking another step backwards from the kitchen table, I had Natalia in my arms but I had no real plan as to where to take her. Moving around in a slight semi-circle, I spotted in the corner of the front room that there was a sheet of thick packing plastic strapped to Ted Wheeler’s La-Z-Boy. Natalia was still shaking in my arms so I made the decision and moved us towards the chair. Each step seemed to shoot more pleasure through the petite actress’ body and she was being rocked with each one but slowly, surely we were getting towards the chair.

Reaching the chair, Natalia’s head looked over her shoulder before she smirked at the new location.

“I hope you don’t expect to sleep there?” She asked, referencing the almost famous positioning of her on-screen father with the chair.

“As if you could handle sleeping right now.” I said, matching Natalia’s grin as I bent at the knee and sat her down on the chair. Slowly lifting her up and taking her off of my length and encouraging a hearty groan from both of us, almost in perfect sync as well. Her big eyes looked up at me and she had a great big smile on her face as she reached over to me.

“Oh, I don’t know. After all that, I am kind of exhausted.” She responded, still looking up at me but taking hold of my length and slowly stroking it up and down. She took her right hand off of my dick and looked at the arousal on her palm now and then slowly licking it as if to show it off. “What do you think?”

“I think we both know you owe me something.” I responded, my eyes fluttering slightly at the handjob and then lack of contact. We made eye contact again and Natalia shrugged her shoulders, fidgeting in the chair to remove her clothing completely. Now sitting on the chair before me, completely naked and still threatening to leak her orgasms all over the protective sheets strapped to the chair, Natalia simply shrugged her shoulders.

“I could do that I guess.” She said, smiling up at me before opening her mouth and pushing her tongue out to lick against the head of my dick. I groaned at the touch but Natalia didn’t do anything differently and she started to roll the tip of her tongue around the head of my dick. Her tongue teased the head of my dick, flicking all over it gently before she rolled it around before bringing it up completely to cover the head in her spit. Licking around the edges of my dick’s head, Natalia was moaning softly before she flicked the tip of her tongue over my shaft and then pushed the entire length up towards my stomach. She ran her tongue along the bottom of my cock’s length, teasing the vein that ran along the underside before she reached in and planted two separate kisses on each of my balls.

Her big, bright eyes looked up to me before she slid them down to look at the base of my length, focusing on it while she handled my prick. Her mouth moved into the side of my dick’s head and as she offered a quick series of kisses over the head, she spread her lips and my dick started to slide into her mouth. Her hands slid down the length, her right cupping my balls while her left settled on the inside of my thigh and she slowly moved her head up and down. My dick was slowly sliding into her mouth and bumping against the inside of her orifice all while I looked down at her and watched the actress who played Nancy Wheeler just swallow my cock. I could feel her warm tongue pushing up against the bottom of my prick all while she bobbed her head up and down on me, her eyes swapped from looking down at the base of my dick to up into my eyes while she blew me. Her fingers cupped my balls gently all while her tongue lashed the underside of my dick with her tongue.

Her mouth continued to bob up and down, her lips pressing down around my shaft while she closed her eyes as if to focus a little harder on the task in front of her. She slipped her mouth up and down, reaching the near halfway mark before her eyes flashed open and she focused them on me. Her mouth pumped up and down and with every little swipe of the flat part of her tongue up against the underside of my shaft, I hissed in pleasure and quickly rearranged myself in the chair while my toes continued to curl with the feel of pleasure. Her hands fondled my balls gently, almost lovingly, as she rolled her thumb along the bottom of my sack, Natalia pressed her lips down around my shaft a little bit tighter and started to slide her lips up and down just a little bit further. Swallowing more of my cock inside her mouth, Natalia’s big, bright eyes peered up at me and she seemed to have a big, wide smile on her face while she sucked on my dick. I reached down and threaded my hand through her fine brown hair to keep her pretty face free from any possible distraction.

Her hand fondled my balls gently, her thumb and fingers experimenting with what she could find in my sack. I moaned at the feeling, looking down towards her and watching as she swallowed my dick inside of her mouth. She definitely seemed as if she was smiling up at me while she blew me and with her hand cupping and massaging my sack it felt like she was giving my length an entire working over. Her lips pushed down so she reached a little further than she had done before all while she looked up at me and her tongue rubbed against the bottom of my length. Pushing her mouth down just a little bit further, Natalia’s lips closed down almost as if she was forming a vacuum seal before she closed her eyes and started to move her lips up and down faster and faster.

Natalia was sucking on me with an impressive speed and as soon as she looked up at me with those impossibly big eyes I could feel my body starting to react. Wetting my lips as I watched my dick disappear into her mouth, I could barely believe this same petite beauty was the one I had been eating out moments before. Her warm, wet saliva was attaching to my length and I could almost see her lipstick staining to my length but she kept going. Her lips loosened slightly and she started to swallow me deeper and deeper and she kept going until she had taken me all the way inside of her throat and I could feel quick bursts of air coming from her nose and attacking the base of my shaft. She had her eyes closed tightly before she opened them up and we made eye contact again. She was definitely smiling up at me but it was difficult to tell with my dick filling her mouth and throat. My hand came down and I brushed some of her hair out of her face only to watch her own hands leave my balls and the inside of my thigh to cross them behind her back. We made eye contact and she simply winked up at me before she started to struggle and choked slightly.

Pulling my length backwards and slowly sliding it out of her mouth, I could see just how deep my dick had been inside of her mouth as it appeared to be just drenched in her spittle. My cock slipped from her mouth and as soon as it left she fell forward slightly and took in a couple of deep lungs full of air and she wiped at her mouth with the back of her right hand while she recovered from having my dick buried so deeply in her throat. She took another couple of deep breaths before she rubbed the palm of her hand over her lips and looked at the loose strands of saliva before looking up at me.

“And how was that?” She asked, somewhat incredulously as she looked down at my spit-slick dick and then back up to my face before she raised one of her eyebrows. “What? Not good enough?”

“I mean… It was incredible. But, I made you cum.” I said, pushing the envelope but I had already gotten so far I figured I could push it just a little bit further with her. To her credit though, she snorted and rolled her eyes before sitting back on her knees.

“That was the thing you said. So what? You want to cum using my mouth?”

“That does sound pretty fair to me.”

“A bit of a risk taker aren’t we?” She teased, looking up at me and taking my length back in her hand, stroking it casually while she essentially struck up conversation with me.

“I got here, might as well go all the way right?”

“Right! Okay, just give me a second.” She said, a smile on her face as she let go of my dick and readjusted her position so she was just kneeling in front of me with her hands behind her back. Natalia didn’t say anything else, instead she just seemed to relax herself and look at me almost as if she was waiting for me to carry on. So, moving with the way she wanted me, I climbed up out of the chair and stepped a little closer to her. She didn’t say anything, instead she just looked up to me and seemed to get a sly little smile on her face as I reached down and threaded my fingers through her silky soft hair and held onto her head. She wriggled in place slightly and opened her mouth up, almost guiding me towards what we were going to do next. Her eyes were focused on mine and even while her mouth was spread wide open, I could tell she was oh so eagerly waiting for me to move on with a wicked wide smile on her lips.

Not that I was so opposed to the idea but whenever I had seen face fucking in the porn I had watched, it always seemed so uncomfortable for the woman and here she was waiting for me to do it for her. Mentally, I simply set myself up for it and took another step forward and started to guide my dick into her waiting mouth. As soon as half of my dick entered her mouth, she closed her lips down around it, sealing it in while she teased the bottom of my cock with her tongue. Natalia kept her hands behind her back and she just looked up at me and waited for me to move. So, I did as she was silently insisting for me to do. I pulled my hips back and pushed them forwards with a bit of a sudden thrust. My dick moved back into her mouth and my balls rocked forward with a light slap against her chin.

The sudden push hadn’t done anything really upsetting to her, Natalia rocked backwards with my push and as my balls slapped against her chin, she let out a low moan of surprise. Her right hand came out from behind her back and came up to my stomach, holding onto my frame as she was rocked with my dick rocking inside of her mouth. She closed her lips down and made sure it was tight enough as my hands held her head in place and I moved my hips backwards. I could almost see her bracing herself but she didn’t seem to be against it or struggling so I kept her in place and rocked my hips forward against pushing my dick inside of her mouth. My balls started to rock backwards and forwards with each of my rocking backwards and forwards and I could feel my sack smacking against her chin and the sound of my balls slapping against her chin started to mix with the sound of her throat reacting to having my dick smash against it.

As I slipped my cock backwards and forwards, moving it inside of her warm, wet mouth the steady sound of my balls slapping against her chin started to fill the room. My hands held onto the sides of her head and kept her in place, pushing my dick into her mouth and pulling it backwards, fucking her mouth as if I were fucking her pussy. I was concerned that each of my pushes into her mouth was maybe going too far overboard but Natalia’s hands were behind her back and she wasn’t doing anything to try and stop me. So, I just held onto the sides of her head and continued to push my length in and out of her mouth. Sliding my dick inside of her mouth, each push into her mouth was met with a loud coughing, or glugging sound noise only to mix with my balls beating against her chin.

I had never heard the sort of sounds that were spilling out of Natalia’s mouth before but the feelings were beyond my wildest dreams and seeing the young woman remain on her knees and just stare up at me with those impossibly big, bright eyes. I could see the faintest tease of a tear forming in the corner of her eyes and as she had her face fucked by me.

I pushed my dick back into her throat, prompting another thick, throaty gurgling sound from her and I could feel my orgasm ready to explode. Panting, I pulled my dick backwards just in time as she took a deep breath when my length fell from her mouth but I was soon shooting my load out towards her. The very first rope landed on her tongue and as I came, she quickly moved into a state of just kneeling there and sucking in air silently while she kept her tongue sticking out and her mouth open. Cumming over her tongue, I grunted and gripped the base of my dick aiming it towards her tongue and the inside of her mouth before I had finally finished.

Natalia took one big gulp of air, swallowing down my load and cleaning her mouth of my pearly white globules of cum. She gently took over stroking my cock almost as if she was trying to make sure that I was going to stay hard. Smiling, Natalia slid her hand up and down before letting my dick fall from her grasp.

“Well… If you can handle it, you’re going to fuck me right?” She asked me before walking over to the couch and taking a seat in the middle. She propped her legs up on the edge of the couch and held onto the back of her knees while she was looking up at me. “Come on.”

That was all the encouragement I needed. Following her right over and leaning down towards her, I had to maneuver my length so it was pointing down towards her wet entrance. Sliding my cock inside of her from our new position, I held onto the top of the couch with my left hand while my right was sitting on her hip. Natalia hissed in pleasure as my cock slid down inside of her and it made both of us groan in pleasure. Filling her up with my cock, even with the unusual position was like heaven and with each movement we were both pushed into grunting and groaning with each other. As soon as we had worked ourselves into a steady rhythm Natalia’s hands came up to grab hold of me by the back of the neck. As I pushed into her, she started to practically pull me inside of her and we were both rocking backwards and forwards in perfect sync with one another. Natalia’s slit, along with my own dick, were both soaking wet and I could feel how hotly her arousal was soaking me while I pushed my cock into her.

Natalia’s face alternated between a pleasured expression to biting down on her bottom lip and squealing between the hard pushes. Her grasp on the back of my neck pulled on me, pulling me closer to her face and moving our lips onto each other. We both kissed hungrily while I slipped inside of her. Moving backwards and forwards, the couch was almost bouncing with each of my hard pushes inside of her and while I drilled her slit, we were joined with the sound of the wooden feet of the couch hitting the soft carpet of the room. As the couch bounced backwards and forwards, up and down, Natalia’s teeth clung onto my bottom lip as our tongues had moved from each other. I could still taste my cum on her tongue and while the salty aftertaste wasn’t exactly pleasant for me, the way her pussy was squeezing me was a very distracting sensation and it was more than enough to pull me from the taste on her tongue.

Our bodies were jumping backwards and forwards and her soaking wet slit felt like a velvet glove clasping down on me as my dick pushed inside of her. Her moaning started to get louder and louder and while my dick angled myself upwards inside of her, I hit a particularly sensitive spot and with one final push her back arched up off of the couch which made her pussy clamp down on me, almost making it more difficult to push inside of her. Sliding backwards and forwards, Natalia’s eyes opened, her gaze groggy before she was snapped back to reality and her grasp on my neck moved to my shoulders and she rolled me around like an alligator. Now on top of me, I moved myself back up onto the couch as she moved herself up and onto my lap. Her hands settled on my shoulders and she started to work herself up and down, fucking herself on me. Working herself on my pole, Natalia’s head rocked backwards and she slowly started to move up and down getting into a rhythm on my pole. I could only groan in pleasure before I moved my hands onto her curvy ass, grasping at the cheeks and offering them a slap, Natalia gasped in pleasure before giggling at the contact.

“That's all you’ve got?” She said with a wicked grin. Her hands grasped at my shoulders, digging her nails into my shoulders as she started to slap her hips down while I moved my hips upwards and towards her waist and dripping wet slit. I simply let out a growl before leaning up to latch my lips onto her neck, digging my teeth into her skin and suckling on it while we both worked up and down, moving together as she was dragging me towards my own orgasm. My hands on her ass alternated between grabbing at her ass and slapping it, each move making her voice squeak out as we worked together.

As her ass slapped down against my thighs, the hand that was on her right cheek moved to the inner part of her cheeks and slowly spread them open. My index finger reached out and probed against her asshole, slowly rolling around and teasing the entrance of her rear and the single touch made the star of the Netflix’s show’s eyes snap open and made her lick her bottom lip in pleasure, her whole body was trembling and shaking in pleasure while she was doubly stimulated. I moved my lips up and down her neck, sinking my teeth into the skin and kissing along the side while I touched her asshole and her pussy was squeezing down on my cock.

Moving together and with my teeth digging into her skin, I was doing my absolute best to not focus on the stimulation shooting up through my body and pushing at every nerve, I could feel that my orgasm was pushing at my body. Pumping myself up and down, sliding inside of her, my teeth left her neck and as soon as they did, they were gritted together as my own thrusts upwards and inside of her started to get more and more frequent all while her hips slammed down on me with each moment. The couch was still rocking backwards and forwards and bouncing on the carpet and the sounds were mixing perfectly with the sounds of us both moaning and panting. Her body was slapping down against me and as I pushed upwards into her, I was starting to have to close my eyes and not look at her while she grabbed at my shoulders and dug her fingers into me. I could paint the picture of her fucking herself on me and while the actual image was something out of my wildest fantasies, it seemed like the mental picture was almost enough to hold myself back.

Having my eyes shut and my hands all over her body, her hands rubbed against my shoulders and while we fucked, my orgasm started to build and build up with each push inside of her I was struggling to find a new place to put my hands. The finger on her asshole was threatening to push inside of her, I was still tempted to actually slide it inside her, but the hand on her hip moved up to her chest. Slowly opening my eyes to look at her body, the sweat glistened on her frame and her hair was already starting to stick itself to her frame while she moved up and down. Her breath started to get short and in turn, her eyes screwed shut and she let out a high pitched wail when she came all over my cock for what felt like the tenth time.

My face buried itself into her chest as she exploded on my dick. Kissing and biting at each of her breasts, I focused on each of the areolas as well as the whole breast. Grunting and groaning into her chest, I was struggling to keep myself contained and as soon as she ran her fingers through my hair it exploded.

As soon as I started to cum a wash of emotions and thoughts flooded my mind.

Holy fuck, this is incredible!

Holy fuck, I’ve just cum inside Natalia Dyer!

Holy fuck, what if she gets pregnant?

Holy fuck, what if this fucks up the filming schedule? I’ll never work in Hollywood again!

With that last push inside of her while my body shook in pleasure, I gasped and quickly pulled my hips back out of her. Shooting three final ropes upwards and onto her stomach, we both collapsed. Her frame fell on top of me before she managed to roll herself off onto the side of the couch next to me. A soft giggle escaped her lips as she looked over to me with a wicked grin on her face. My eyes flickered softly and the feeling of post-nut clarity started to take hold of me.

“Holy fuck.” I managed to gasp out, turning to look at her wondering just what she felt as well.

“Exactly.” She said with a grin. “That was the best five minutes of my life!” There was a quiet moment between the two of us before she patted her hand on my chest. “Don’t worry. You’re coming back for season two.”

Taking in some more deep breaths, a grin stretched across my face.

Well, that was some good news at least!

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Greyboy26, Blocboy VC, VSM14

VSM14

Re: Wrap Party ((Natalia Dyer))
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 03:04:25 AM »
Not familiar with Natalia Dyer, but wanted to tell you I am happy to see you writing again. I've been reading your stories for years.

Sweet ending there with the whole pregnancy twist, that was fun.

The following users thanked this post: festus91

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA