Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Zoey Deutch  (Read 4476 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Zoey Deutch
« on: June 10, 2019, 02:21:02 PM »

Biography:

Zoey Francis Thompson Deutch (born November 10, 1994) is an American actress and producer. She began her career with starring roles in the gothic fantasy film Beautiful Creatures (2013) and the horror comedy film Vampire Academy (2014). In 2016, she starred as Beverly in the comedy Everybody Wants Some!! and Stephanie Fleming in the comedy Why Him?. In 2017, she starred as Samantha Kingston in the drama Before I Fall, Erica Vandross in the comedy-drama Flower, and Harper in the romantic comedy Set It Up.

She is the younger sister of writer and actress Madelyn Deutch, and the daughter of director Howard Deutch and actress-director Lea Thompson. Deutch has also worked as a producer in addition to acting, producing and starring in The Year of Spectacular Men (2017) and Buffaloed (2019); the former involved both of her parents and her sister, with Thompson directing, Madelyn Deutch writing and starring, and Howard Deutch producing.

Stories on the Site:

10 Days in Hollywood: Day 7 by RT Minotaur

Lucky Bastard Chapter 38 by MiamiLyfe

Oscar Party Debauchery by Calibur009

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 05:20:02 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA