Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Rained In starring Lili Reinhart  (Read 3835 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Rained In starring Lili Reinhart
« on: May 26, 2022, 11:48:21 AM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Rained In starring Lili Reinhart
(MF, Oral, Cons)
by MaxwellLord

"FUCK!" Lili Rein hart screamed, slamming her hands down on the steering wheel of her car. The day simply was not going her way, especially frustrating when it was designed to do just that. The actress had scheduled the weekend, a four day one at that, to be the ultimate unwinding trip. Late sleeping, meditation and nature hikes. The only bad part was she couldn't bring her dog along.

Or, that at one point was the only bad part.

The rest of the bad times began to roll once she got on the road. Not an hour into her trip up to Big Bear Lake her front passenger tire blew. It was more of an inconvenience as Lili had a donut in the trunk and new how to change a tire. She'd have to take it a little slower and spend a little extra to replace the blown tire but all hope wasn't lost. No, that would wait until about an hour and a half later when it started pouring rain. First her phone gave her the weather warning but she held on to hope that she'd be able to drive through the worst of it.

Lili wouldn't even get the chance. By the time she even got to the halfway point of her road trip she hit a flooded road. And flooded might have been underselling it. There was no conceivable way she could go further. Worse still, the water was still rising and if she didn't move she'd have to replace a lot more than just a tire.

She looked to her left and saw a car trail that went up a hill, a very tall hill. It wasn't much but it was away from the water and would keep herself and her car from being sunk. Decision made, Lili turned her steering wheel and drove up the trail.

It was a fairly smooth ride. While the hill was tall the climb up wasn't too steep. The trail itself turned out to be more like a road. Not really paved but well maintained, at least enough for Lili to not worry about driving up it in the pouring rain as it twisted and turned up the hill. Soon enough she saw why that was.

At the end of the trail was a house, and a big one. It certainly wasn't mansion or something straight out of Beverly Hills by any means. However, it was very nice. Three stories tall and colored like its forest surroundings. It had a big porch with a swinging bench, chairs both still and rocking and a couch on the outside; all of it protected by the porch's roof. It went all the way around to the back, she presumed. From where she had parked, all Lili could see was the front of the house and a few small details of the side.

The lights were on in the home, on the first floor at least but Lili couldn't make out anything through the rain and the spattered glass of the driver's side window. She'd have to approach the house because she sure as hell wasn't going to camp out in her car for who knows how long waiting for updates on road viability. However, she wasn't going to do things stupid. She double checked her purse and there was both her mace and her taser. She zipped it up, hoping to keep both dry. Using a taser while it was wet didn't sound like a good time.

"Light drizzle my ass," she said as she picked the umbrella up from the passenger seat. She only brought it because of the weather warning of the aforementioned light drizzle. Now it was flat out pouring rain, the droplets hammering hard against the roof of her car. She took some comfort in the fact there was no wind, which would just serve to make the umbrella ineffectual.

Lili opened the door to her car and held the umbrella out, opening it before stepping out. The moment her feet set foot on the soft, rain-soaked ground she was immediately glad she decided to wear hiking boots instead of sandals or anything with an elevated heel. She walked on to a cobblestone path that led to the house, climbing up the small set of stairs and stopping at the door. Her eyes scanned for a doorbell but saw none. However, the door, wooden and brown with a half-oval window at eye-level for her to look through. The dark orange tint made that a moot point.

There was a brass knocker on the door that the blonde made quick use of. Three loud knocks and three seconds later the door opened up and Lili's hands went o her purse, unzipping in and ready just in case things went sideways.

The man on the other side of the door was also prepared, holding a baseball bat in his hand as he partially opened the door.

"What do you want?" he asked. his tone wasn't exactly threatening but not inviting either. He seemed more annoyed than anything.

"Look, I didn't have much of a choice," Lili said. "I was on the way to Big Bear and as you can see it's pouring rain and the road is flooded and I'm kind of stranded. I just need someplace to stay until the rain lets up and there weren't many other options. So please, let me in...and if you try anything I have mace and a taser."

"Okay," the man said, opening his door wider. "And in case you try anything I have a Louisville slugger."

"Okay," Lili nodded. She walked in to the house and took in the surroundings, making sure to mark any potential exits should it be necessary. While doing that Lili also took in the rest of the house, or what she could see of it.

The walls were adorned with art prints and old movie posters that seemed to run the gamut of the entirety of film history. The prints though were a bit different. They seemed like old paperback novel covers she would see in old book stores. That unique kind of skill that was kind ubiquitous with quick satisfaction. More talent than the subject deserved but it made a lasting impression.

The furniture she saw wasn't anything special but it looked to serve it's function and the chairs and couch she saw as she was lead into the living room at least seemed comfy.

"Take a seat if you want," he said. "The one nearest the door and window is probably the one you're interested in."

Lili smiled as politely as she could pull off and took the exact seat he'd pointed out. Now she was going to look him over a bit, memorize as much of him as she could in case she needed to make an official description. As it turned out, Lili didn't mind what she saw. He had a good build from what she could see of it. He was in loose fitting clothing. No baggy, just maybe half a size bigger than he was. His hair was cut short. Not a buzzcut, jut long enough to style it and fortunately he was the kind of guy who knew what he was doing when it came to that kind of thing.

"What's your name?" Lili asked, finally setting her purse down, but not too far away.

"Simon," he said. "Simon Richter. Si if you want to be friendly. or not. Doesn't really matter to me. What about you?"

"Lili," she said. "Lili Reinhart."

"Mm," he said with a nod. "I have question for you Lili Reinhart."

"What's that?"

"When was the last time you checked up on that little flood that diverted you to my door?"

"I don't know, maybe fifteen minutes ago? Before I drove up the path for sure."

"Uh-huh. Look, I'd tell what I was looking at on my computer before you knocked but something tells me neither of us is really ready to believe the other at our word just yet so how about I turn on the local news for you...if its on. Other wise you'll have to sit through the last fifteen minutes of Judge Judy."

Lili's gaze went to the TV, probably the biggest one she'd ever seen with several different things plugged into it from old media players to video game systems from every era, some of them not exactly cheap. She knew people who were into that hobby and was more than a little shocked at the set-up. That minor shock was soon eclipsed by a major one which arrived courtesy of the local news. The content of said shock: The live action shot of the road she'd just been on. The reporter was standing safely enough away but it was fairly bad. Flooded with a great amount of debris in it all ready. Logs, two-by-fours and other assorted junk were floating by in a stormy parade and it seemed destined to get worse. The rains were no looking to let up any time soon and as a result clean-up would not be done until...

"WEDNESDAY?!?" Lili exclaimed, shooting up from her chair and walking to the TV. "Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck? What am I supposed to do until then?" Then she turned her attention to Simon. "Oh god." She walked over to him. "I don't want to impose and this is probably weirder for me than it is for you but I'm in a bind and I literally can't go anywhere else except to my car. Can I please stay? Just until I can actually get out of here and back home because my vacation just went up in smoke."

"Lili, why do you think I live all the way out here?"

"I don't know, so they don't find the bodies?"

"Ha!" he said, the laugh genuine.  He took a seat on the couch and she followed, though on the far end away from him. "I'm not much of a people person. I honestly don't even go into town unless I need to restock my kitchen or something like that. When I came into money, one of the first things I decided to do was build my dream house and part of that dream was being around less people."

"I can relate to that," Lili said. "I mean I'm not exactly anti-social but sometimes people can be a bit...much. I mean I was just at Coachella-"

"Yuchh," said Si. "Just looking at something like that makes my skin crawl."

"I understand that. I mean I was there with friends for fun but then there's all these people and you can't really have a private moment once your there and then there are the photo ops and...well, that's why I wanted a real weekend away from it all. And now it's shot to shit...or rained to shit. That doesn't sound as good though."

Si sighed and got up from the couch. he paced a little before turning to face Lili. "Look, you're in a bind and sleeping in your car for a few days would suck if you definitely had a better option. I'm not thrilled about the situation and I know you aren't. We're strangers and that's weird as shit but I promise I leave the baseball bat alone unless you start to act extra shady. So you can stay until it's safe to head out. We good?"

"Yeah we're good," Lili said, looking him over as she got up to shake his hand in agreement. "But just for the record, I reserve the right to taze and or mace you if you start acting shady."

"Understood. So, how much stuff do you have?"

"Just a big gym bag and small bag for my laptop," Lili replied. "That and my purse which is already in here."

"Okay, how about you pull your car in closer to where the cobblestone begins and I'll help with your stuff. Then I can show you around. Just in case you're here for as long as the news suggests."

"Sounds good to me." The two headed out, Simon staying on the porch while Lili moved the car. Once that was done Simon quickly walked to the car, having put on a hoodie while Lili held on to her umbrella. Once the luggage was retrieved and the car locked they both returned to the house for the briefest of moments. Once Lili set her bags down on the hardwood floor Simon spoke.

"Let me show you around outside, just in case it lets up enough to do anything out there." Lili followed him out, the both of them under her umbrella as he lead them around the left side of the house. "That's the kitchen door, in case you were wondering," he said, pointing it out before next pointing to a path opening in the woods in the house's backyard. "That's a good hiking trail. You know if you're into that."

"Or if it stops pouring rain," Lili pointed out.

"That too." The quick tour continued as they walked round to the right side. And while Simon was very eager to point out another door, Lili stopped him as her eye caught something she found very unusual.

"Is that a shower?" Lili asked, pointing at something built into the side of the house, an alcove that had a spout with two dials at the bottom. Nearby was a towel bar and little shelf for soap. It did indeed appear to be a shower.

"Yeah," he answered. "Sometimes if I take an especially long hike and I feel all grimy and grungy I'll just shower there. No big deal."

"Uh, what if someone sees you? I don't see a curtain or anything."

"Would you have even come here if you weren't forced to?" he asked.

"Well, no."

"Exactly. Which suits me fine. And don't worry, I got two showers inside as well. You'll have one all your own until at least Wednesday."

"All right." That had finished up the tour and the two returned to the warm, dry interior of the house. Lili and Si removed their shoes and picked up her bags before her led her up the stairs.

"That's my room," he said, pointing out a set of double doors to the left.  "You can have either one of those." He pointed towards three rooms on the right. "The one in the middle is a bathroom those rooms share."

"What's behind that door?"

"My office. Which I guess you can use. I don't know, I thought you might prefer a bed but whatever works. There's a super comfy futon in my basement game room if you're interested."

"I'll take the room on the left," Lili said. "I try to avoid going into the basements of strange men if I can avoid it."

"Probably a good call." He opened the door for her and the blonde set her bags down. "Make yourself comfortable I guess. Hungry?"

"No. I think I'm just tired after everything today. I'm just going to take a shower and nap. And to be clear, the shower in that bathroom right next door."

"Suits me fine," he shrugged before leaving her alone. When the door shut, Lili began to remove her slightly damp clothes. Once nude, she thought for a moment and turned the lock on the door. With that done, it was time for a nice, warm shower to wash away the annoyance over the events of the day. The warm water did that and time seemed to melt away as well. When the bathing beauty began to feel herself getting ready to drift away she knew it was time for the shower to be over and the nap to begin. Fortunately for her it was still rather early in the day. She'd left her house before the sun had even come up and now, as she checked her phone while drying off, it was barely ten in the morning.

She looked at the bed, already made. It was almost too inviting. She didn't even remember hitting the mattress, the call to slumber was far, far too strong. She conked out for a couple hours. It was early afternoon when she awoke, not that Lili could tell from the murky grey sky outside. The rain had let up, no longer a steady pour, but not by much.

Her phone's clock told her it was two in the afternoon and her stomach was grumbling. Since she didn't think to pack any food, figuring the hotel would have a restaurant or some would be within the vicinity. Now, she'd have to depend on the charity of her host. Hopefully it wouldn't be an issue.

She quickly put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a well-worn tie-dye t-shirt. The actress also slid on a pair of ankle socks as it was a tad bit chilly. Once dressed she opened the door and began to head down the stairs.

Lili didn't get halfway down before noticing an amazing smell filling the house. She completed the short journey and turned to where the dining room was located. She wasn't 100% sure until she turned that corner but her nose did not lead her wrong.

Sitting at the circular table was Si, eating from a plate of lasagna and cheesy garlic bread, platters for which were in front of him.

"You make this yourself?" she asked, leaning against the doorway. "I'm flattered."

"Yes," he said. "And don't be. No offense but I was going to make this regardless. I like making big meals that will last for a bit. Except the garlic cheese bread. That will probably be all gone by tomorrow. Especially with you here."

"Cool. Where are the plates?"

"Follow me." He got up from his seat and lead her to the kitchen where he handed her a plate and some silverware. Lili noticed there were two refrigerators in there.

"What's in the second fridge?" she asked.

"Drinks. Go ahead, help yourself. Coke, Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Coke, Coke Zero, all the flavors of that and Dr. Pepper. Also some Ginger Ale and 7Up for your non caffeine needs."

"Ever heard of water?" Lili asked. He responded by pointing her to a water cooler right in the middle of both refrigerators.

"There's also juice, milk, and sparkling water in the other fridge."

"Gotcha." The blonde reached into the soda fridge and grabbed herself a Coke then took her plate and followed him back to the dining room where she took her seat and some food.

"Wow," she said after the first bite. "This is actually pretty good."

"Well, when you live alone you kind of have to know how to cook. Especially with the lack out take-out options when you live this remotely. I mean I could afford it but I'm not that frivolous."

"Yeah, you're just frivolous enough to have a refrigerator exclusively for soda."

"Yeah," he said with a chuckle.

"Where did you make this money anyway?" she asked before taking a big bite of the garlic bread. She swallowed before following up with. "I mean this is really nice house. And that gaming set-up in the living room is impressive. And did you say you had another one in the basement?"

"Yeah but that one's a little different. That one is where the arcade games, pinball and air hockey is."

"A lot of stuff for a loner."

"Sometimes I do splurge and fly some of the few friends I have out. Just because I don't like people generally doesn't mean I've never made connections."

"Didn't mean to imply that."

"You didn't," he assured. "Just wanted to clarify I'm not a total curmudgeon. Just about seventy percent."

"So where did a seventy percent curmudgeon get that kind of money?"

"I'm a game developer. Independent. A game I made went huge and right now it's on the fourth sequel."

"What game?"

"Warlock Warriors," he replied. That's when Lili's green eyes lit up.

"Seriously?" she asked. "That's you? We play those games all the time on set. Every one has their Switches so we have something to do between takes and camera set-ups. So you created that? What's the name on the opening credits...Simon Bluegrass?"

"That's me. The name's kind of a super in-joke. I wanted something as kind of tribute to my favorite book, Dune. Something like Duncan Idaho. Simon Bluegrass sounded like it fit the bill."

"I like it. And the game." Lili then paused, thinking back to what she'd just said. "Yeah, I mentioned being on set didn't I? I'm an actress. On TV. I doubt you've seen the show."

"Oh I have Netflix," said Si. "So yeah, I've seen Riverdale. I knew you you were...but not who you were. And it'd be weird to call you Betty Cooper. That and saying I recognized might have gotten me tazered or maced."

"That's fair. That's not why you let me stay is it? Some kind of weirdo crush on my character?"

"Nope. It was logical. I mean it was that or have you sleep in your car and like I said, only seventy percent curmudgeon. To be honest I didn't really know your name until you said it. So no obsession here. No offense. I mean if I were the type to obsess you'd be top of the list. With a star even."

"Well aren't you a flatterer?" she asked with faux modesty. "I'm surprised you're being so talkative. For some reason I expected being here to be very silent what with you not being too social."

"Well, just because I don't like people doesn't mean I don't like a person, singular. And so far you're far from the most awful person I've had stay here. That's one of the people I call a friend, actually."

"We all have that one asshole friend don't we?" Lili asked with a laugh. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm the asshole friend. Then I realize how wonderful I am."

"Surely anyone who thinks of themselves as wonderful couldn't be an asshole," Si joked. "I mean assholes always know it. They even have t-shirts celebrating it."

The conversation flowed steadily, long past the point where they were both full. It continued as they cleared the table and began to wash the dishes, a chore Lili happily volunteered for. After all, she was under his roof as an unexpected guest. Besides, the conversation was good and it might lead to something. After all, if she had made it to her resort Lili had imagined it was highly possible to have a little dalliance while on vacation and just because the resort was now in her rearview didn't mean the plan was. After all, it wasn't like Si was a bad choice at all. in fact it got better and better the more she spoke to him.

"So, you wash I dry or vice verse?" he asked as they arrived at the sink.

"I think I'll dry," Lili said. "Seems fitting after getting stranded by a flood. Though I'm starting to not mind that so much. You know for someone who doesn't like people so much you do seem to be rather sociable."

"Well I doubt I'd survive Coachella but who knows...I might be able to stomach it with present company."

"I'll gladly take that compliment." He handed her a dish fresh from the sink and she began to dry it. "So, if you're not the biggest fan of crowds, what's with all the ready to go bedrooms? I mean I get you have friends over sometimes but that bedroom was ready to go. Fresh sheets, bathroom was pretty stocked with aspirin and toilet paper and stuff. You see that much traffic?"

"Well, it's weird, I admit it, but sometimes I like sleeping in different rooms. Like the main bedroom is great, but sometimes when the wind blows really hard going in one of those rooms just sleeps better. Or on a really hot day another room will be the best option. It's pretty much the most PG form of bed hopping one could imagine."

"Well, for a rainy night like this is going to be, do you have any recommendations for where I could sleep?" Lili asked, the suggestion very apparent in her voice. She set the dish she was drying down on the count and the towel aside, turning to face Si. "I'm open to you're suggestions. You do know the place better than me, after all."

"I think I can do that." Si dried his hands, letting the remaining dirty dishes soak as his focus became solely his guest. He gently pulled her close and slowly brought his lips to hers, Lili doing her part to close the gap. Once they kissed the electricity was so strong it was like a bolt of lightning. And while the weather outside hadn't risen to that level just yet, a tempest was forming within the house's walls.

The kiss broke and while the two parted their gaze never broke. Lili's lips parted into a flirty smile as she pulled her shirt off, dropping it daintily on the kitchen floor before pulling down and stepping out of her sweats. The blonde beauty wasn't alone in bearing it all as Simon shed his clothes just as she had, showing her everything he had just as she was showing him.

Lili took one step towards him, running her hand over his chest. The look on her face said it all, though her stripping completely nude in front of him certainly made the message even clearer. Si put his arms around her and lifted Lili up, ready to offer her the first suggestion as to wear she could lay her head in his home.

The first suggestion was the dining table the pair had just cleared. He laid Lili down on the smooth surface of the table, climbing on it with her. Simon ran his hand up her thigh before kissing her again. Her host repositioned himself slightly and thrust forward, his hard rod entering her velvet canal.

"Oh shit," Simon said.

"Been a while?," Lili said, moaning a bit as she was filled.

"Way too long," he replied before pulling out almost all the way and slowly pushing back in, giving them both the most delightful of shivers. The slow pace continued, both of them slowly getting drunk on the other.  Lili's heels dug into his lower back, pulling him closer as he pressed forward.

"Way way too long," Lili agreed. She'd had a bit of a dry spot as well. How fitting that dry spot ended in a rain storm. "Ohhh oh oh oh you got...right there..."

While it may have been a long, long while for Simon since his last roll in the hay, from what Lili could feel he hadn't lost a step. His strokes were deep and on the mark, plunging to depths she didn't expect and hitting spots within no one else ever had before. And he didn't just pay attention to her inner depths. His kisses were like sparks and his touch white hot. From her lips to her neck and to her chest she was covered in a shower of kisses. Her back arched and her moans grew louder and louder as the rain came down harder and harder, almost exploding on impact against the windows and roof.

Simon's arms slid under Lili's back, gliding between her skin and the surface of the table to the small of her back. He pulled Lili up as her sat up, the blonde loosely draping her arms around his shoulders. With his hands still on the small of her back, he began to thrust up into her faster now, Lili gasping at every lunge.

"Si...oh my..oh god Si...," Lili softly moaned. She began to lean back, placing her hands on the table to stable herself. With her beautiful, bountiful breasts on such display Simon could not resist fully diving in for a taste. Soon her titflesh was shiny and slick with saliva before he pulled her back up. They were face to face, white hot fire in both their eyes.

"Fuck me...fuck me..." Lili pleaded. It was music to his ears, a tune he hadn't heard for a while but he remembered how to dance to it.

The table rocked a bit as they continued and eventually Lili found herself the one on top. Simon's hands gently caressed her from stomach to thigh. Lili grabbed on of his hand, bringing it up to her lips to suck on his index finger before letting it free. The moment it dropped from her mouth was the moment she began to ride him.

"Oh...oh my god yes," Simon said. His muscles tensed as Lili rose and fell on his cock. Slow at first but it didn't take her too long to get into a harder rhythm that tested the integrity of  the table's legs. Fortunately with the firm but gentle grip Simon had on her hip Lili was in no danger of losing her balance, no matter how hard she bucked her bronco.

And bucked him she did. Lili was also having all her cravings fulfilled and she wasn't even close to done. Watching her move on his cock, watching her ride him was the most spectacularly erotic thing Simon had ever seen. Her body, her face, the sounds escaping from her lips all combining together and hitting all his senses at once. The overload was more than welcome, and he was ready to give her a bit of feedback.

"OooOoohhh," Lili moaned as his thumb began to play with her clit. "Ohhhh fuck right there...S-simon...mmmm right fucking there...just like that!" Her mouth hung open, lip quivering as her body quaked and quivered. Lili's breathing was shallow and fast, moans sounding more like desperate gasps.

The actress leaned forward all the way, her breasts pressed against his chest, kissing Simon's lips hungrily and she slammed her hungry pussy hard and fast on his cock.

"Gonna cum," she said in between kisses, words slurred with lust. "Gonna cum!" Lili rose up slightly, working and grooving her hips, grinding until she finally shouted loud as thunder, "YESSSSSS!"

The tempest in the house hit its breaking point as Lili came, her movements becoming chaotic as jolts of pleasure hit her like lightning shocking her all over and satisfying her hunger completely.  Feeling her go through this combined with seeing it and hearing it sent him over seconds afterwards.

"Lili!" was all he managed to get out as a warning of what was coming. Lili understood, even in her daze. She departed his rod and got her feet on the floor. The beautiful blonde leaned forward, her head between his legs and inhaled his cock j8ust as the first stream came rocketing out of his cock. The splashed against the roof of her mouth, a liquid white eruption that launched a copious amount of cum into her mouth which Lili eagerly swallowed , never letting a drop escape her luscious lips.

When the last drop went down her throat, Lili pulled off and a satisfied silence filled the room.

All in all, despite the initial inconvenience, not a bad first night of her weekend getaway.

That night Lili took Sam's suggestion for what room to stay in, choosing his bed. The two slept soundly and deeply after the dining room tryst. When the morning came the rain seemed to have stopped, though from the still thick and grey clouds in the overcast sky both knew that this was only a temporary condition. Still, Lili wanted to make the best of it and attempt a hike. Fortunately, she had the best guide to aid her in this endeavor.

After a quick breakfast of bagels and coffee the two set out in their hiking best, hoodies, long pants and boots, and headed down the trail behind the house that Simon had shown her when she first arrived. Though the trail was far from rocky or treacherous, Simon still lead the way.

Though Lili would have loved to see all this nature in the golden light of the sun, the surrounding forest had a unique beauty to it fresh after a rainstorm. Water droplets still dripping from the trees, an eerie yet comforting silence from the lack of birds, and the post-storm smell. It was unique and something, much like her current company, that her original destination just wouldn't have offered her.

"Where are we heading?" she asked.

"There's this cool little pond just a bit ahead," Si replied. "I always like to com here after it rains. See, it's right under this group of rocks and they're put together in such a way that when it rains there's a waterfall for a few days afterwards."

"That sounds amazing, is it a big one?"

"Decently sized. Makes the pond swell a bit. You see a bunch more frogs and fish and other critters."

After a few more minutes the trail lead to the aforementioned pond and upon seeing it Lili realized Simon was underselling it. The water, both in the pond and from the waterfall, was crystal clear. The impact of the water into the pond wasn't loud and crashing, it was far more akin to a babbling brook. And that wasn't the only sound. Simon was accurate about the presence of frogs, with croaking in harmony going on, the first animal sounds she'd heard since they started walking.

"This is so beautiful!" Lili said. She walked close to the water and looked down. She saw fish and frogs swimming in the crystal clear liquid and rocks that almost seemed otherworldly from her side of the water. Opaque black, speckled blue and some covered in moss; despite simply being rocks she was entranced by them.

"I come here sometimes to relax," Simon said. He had walked up beside her. "You'd be surprised the ideas that come to your head for video games just by looking at some frogs and turtles."

"Not so surprising," she said, turning to face him, a delightful twinkle in her eye. "I think I just got an idea." Lili gently grasped he face and brought it to hers, kissing him gently. "How about you and me get back to nature?"

Before Simon could answer in the positive, the sky opened up again and rain came crashing down. The two laughed, pulled up their hoodies and began to head back to the house.

Despite being somewhat covered by the trees on the trail,  the rain soon soaked them both to bone.

"I'm thinking when we get back it might be time for a nice, hot shower," Simon said. "And maybe to save water, we better double up."

"Works for me," Lili replied. "Get the towels ready. Robes too."

The two began to walk a little faster. The moment the the house came in sight the speedwalking nearly became a full sprint. The door was thrown open and the two were all over each other, passionately kissing and tearing at each other's clothes. In a flurry of motion their clothes were in a soggy pile on the floor.

Simon managed to pull himself from Lili's lips. "I'll get the towels and stuff, you start the shower." Lili nodded and Si rushed up the stairs, not noticing Lili wasn't following him. He went to his linen closer and grabbed two towels then to his own closet to grab a couple of robes. While there he heard the tell tale sound of his pipes as one of his showers started. First he checked the one near his bathroom. Nothing. Then the one Lili was using. She wasn't there. Then he realized where she was and grinned wide.

The moment he stepped outside and headed to that shower Simon full expected to see what he ended up seeing. That didn't remotely ruin a single thing however. There Lili was, her skin glistening and wet as the hot water of the shower cascaded down her skin, Simon focused on her ass as the water ran over it. Her blonde hair hung down and clung to her shoulders and steam seemed to rise around her as the heat of the water reacted to the cooler temperature outside.

Lili turned around, smiling at him as he hung up the towels and robes. She stood before him; wet, naked and inviting. "Hope you don't mind my choice in showers," she said. "Couldn't quite get the the idea of nature out of my head."

"I think we can work with that," Simon replied. He stepped over the lip of the shower and found himself locked in a heated embrace with Lili. They kissed fiercely, like the furious impact of the heavy rain. Lili moaned for the briefest of moments when he mouth was free as she felt his rock hard cock against her thigh. He was just as ready as she was.

Simon backed Lili against the wall and slowly pulled away. More moans escaped her lips as his lips began to travel down. She grabbed his head, pressing it close to her bosom while Simon focused his energy there. His circled his tongue around her half dollar-sized nipples and sucked them in, lightly nibbling them. One then the other, back and forth while his blonde lover purred in response.

Simon continued his trip south, kissing her tummy and starting a trail before he finally got to the sweet spot. He lifted her right leg onto his shoulder and dove in.

"Oooohhhh god Simon....oh fuck..." Lili said, almost chocking on the words. With her right hand holding the back of Simon's head, the other chaotically and aimlessly roamed the smooth wall she was backed against as the slow burn of pleasure began to heat up her body. And despite all the the most delicious of shivers went up her spine as Simon's tongue lovingly lashed her clit while his fingers cast spells within her that robbed her of speech and clouded her mind with nothing but pure pleasure.

"D-don't...don't stop....oh right there....right fucking there," she said, eyes fluttering as she saw bright colors like swipes of paint in her head. She was well on her way but she wanted more. Fortunately, so did Simon.

Her host rose back to his feet, still holding her right leg up but now draping it around him. They locked eyes as Simon used his other hand to take aim and thrust forward into Lili.

"Lili," he grunted, savoring the feeling of once more being in the velvety depths of his gorgeous guest. "Oh my god...oh fuck..."

"Fuck me," she breathlessly said before kissing Simon's chin. "Fuck me Simon." Lili let out a low groan as he did exactly as she asked. Then another and another. The pace was determined quick and never before were too people so thankful for a remote location. Everything was adding to the moment or them both. The sounds of the storm, the smell of it and the electric touch of one another.

It was intoxicating but not quite perfect. As good as Lili was feeling from Simon's touch and thrust, she was pretty much standing on one leg. It wasn't something she could do forever. Simon, being an attentive lover, recognized this. He kissed her deeply, tongues intertwined as he pulled out of her. His next move was to spin Lili around toe face the wall. The blonde knew what to do next. She planted her hands on the wall and pushed her ass out.

"Fuck me," she said. "Make me cum...make me cum just for you.....OHHHH!" The last sound came about when Simon's cock re-entered her, all the way to the hilt with one thrust. He gripped Lili by the hips and drove in. The bombshell balled up her left hand and hit it against the wall, moaning his name as he hit new spots in new ways from the fresh positioning.

"Oh fuck...fuck me...right there...right fucking there don't stop...oh goddddd." Lili gasped and moaned her words, the balled up fist once more going flat and almost seeming to grasp the flat wall as if looking for something to squeeze. Her green eyes fluttered and her mouth hung open, lips upturned ever so slightly into a smile as his pace slowed and Simon began to put his hips into it. The tempest returned and it was fixing to drown them both in a sea of pleasure.

Simon's hands released their grip on Lili's hips as his arms wrapped around her waist. Her pulled her closer and Lili's head instinctively turned the moment her brushed her wet locks off her shoulder, kissing him has he began to drive them both home.

"Yes...oh my god...oh my god your cock is so good..so fucking good..." she said, her voice riding the line between shout and whisper. The hot water of the shower ran down them both in drips and streams, the steam around them rising and rising. Lili's tone rose to as one of Simon's hands dipped between her legs to play with her clit as his cock worked it's own magic. The delicate touch was just the right bit of juice to get her over the finish line.

"YES!" Lili shouted, leaning over slightly and slapping her hand against the wall before her. "Yes yes YES!!! OH GOD YES!!!!!" The golden-haired beauty threw her head back, resting it on Simon's shoulder as the rest of her body shook and tensed up before finally releasing. Once more the pair kissed, Lili moaning into Simon's mouth. The moaning gave away to gentle caressing of his tongue by hers as the pleasure went from pure explosion to a sweet and sensual burn over every nerve ending.

Simon pulled out of her and Lili turned around. He was hard and hadn't shot just yet. Lili was going to fix that. She descended to her knees and brought her face near his cock. She stroked him, looking up at him with desire in her eyes.

"Let me take care of you...give me your cum," she said before licking the tip of his ready to burst prick. "I know you want to...believe me...show me what I did to you...what I do to you..." Lili wrapped her full lips around just the head of his prick, savoring her own flavor while twirling her tongue around the tip. "Cum," she said after releasing his prick with a pop. "Cum!"

"LILI! FUCK!!!!" shouted Simon as his cum exploded from his rod. It hit Lili on the chin first, white goo dripping down to where she then aimed it, all over her tits. Rope after rope of white hot cum glazed her globes as she hummed with satisfaction.

"Hmmmm, so fucking warm," she said as she milked more and more from his dick. "Come on...every drop...I want everything you have.'

Which was exactly what she got, the sinfully sweet blonde sucking out the last remnants of his lust from his deflating cock. She looked up at him and smiled, squeezing her cum-covered breasts together. "Well, I'm certainly lucky we're already in a shower, aren't I?"

"Yeah, definitely will be by to pick up Milo on Thursday," Lili said into her phone. "Cami, thanks SO much for watching him the extra few days." The starlet walked around barefoot in Simon's living room. She was dressed in a long light lavender shirt with short shorts on underneath. He was on the porch, waiting for her to join him. There was hot tea out there as well, though at this point the company was the main draw for Lili. "Yeah, I promise I'm going to fill you and Mads on all the details. Gotta go. Thanks again, bye!" Lili set her phone down and headed outside.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting," she said as she walked by him, taking the big wicker chair next to him as her seat. The steaming cup of tea was on the table in front of her and the slow patter of rain continued to be the soundtrack of her time with Simon, though right now it was a bit more relaxed than it had been.

"Not a bit," he said. "So, you sure you don't want to leave tomorrow? They managed to clear things up a day early."

"Not unless you want me to go. You eager to go back to the hermit lifestyle, Si?"

"I think I can be social for another day." The pair laughed and relaxed in their seats. "Definitely the last day for the rain though."

"How do you know?" asked Lili.

"Well once you live out here long enough to start to recognize the the patterns. I think we got one last big rain. Those clouds up there are fit to burst and this sprinkle is going surge right back into storm status."

"Last rain huh?" Lili asked, taking another sip of the tea. "You know, when the rain first stormed I wasn't exactly a happy camper. Turns out it gave me a better long weekend away then if things had gone to plan. With far better company."

"Feeling's very mutual Lili."

"Good. Then maybe you'd indulge me in giving the storm a proper farewell."

"What did you have in mind?"

Lili took another sip of her tea then smirked at him. She stood up from her seat and walked over to his seat. She locked eyes with him as she got to her knees. The blonde beauty parted his legs and went for the button and zipper of the khaki pants he wore. In short order they were down around his ankle and his cock was in her mouth, hardening by the moment.

"Oh god...Lili," Simon moaned, his head resting back on the cushion of the chair as the golden-haired goddess's head bobbed in his lap. With every second that passed he got harder and harder within, Lili's tongue turning clay into marble.

Si finally managed to gather together enough will power to look down and the beauty between his legs. His pulled her beautiful golden locks back to get a better view of her seductive sucking. Her tongue delicately traced every sensitive spot she'd discovered over the last few days, getting him rock hard for what they both truly wanted at this point. Truth be told the job was almost done, but she just liked playing with him. Simon didn't seem to mind either. And both were so lost in the deed they didn't notice the sprinkling rain grow in intensity, a dense heavy rain now falling.

Eventually the pregame wasn't enough for either and Lili returned to her feet. First off came the long shirt, tossing to the seat where she once sat. The shorts she peeled off she left on the floor. All obstacles removed, she mounted Simon where he sat, the pair moaning in unison as she lowered herself onto his prick.

"Fuck me," she whispered before kissing him. "Just fuck me." Slowly Lili worked her pussy, grinding her hips, rising and falling, letting it all simmer as the storm picked up in intensity. Simon for his part couldn't stay still at all. He slowly savored the beautiful blonde riding his cock. Tasting her lips, kissing neck, sucking on her tits while his hands roamed her curvy form.

Thunder cracked in the distance and lightning flashed, not that the two noticed. Their focus was far too intensely on each other. The pace increased, Lili yelping and laughing as Simon began to smack her ass.

"Yeah...oh fuck...fucking spank me!," she demanded, Simon happily fulfilling her request a series of spanks on her peach. They had gone just as wild as the raging storm. Hungry and savage kisses to match the hungry and raw fucking. Lili worked his pole and drove them both wild. Lightning crashed, thunder roared and so did she.

"Cum with me...cum with me..." Lili chanted, swirling her hips and squeezing tight around Simon's cock. "Cum in me...cum with me...fill me...oh my god Simon...." They were at full throttle now. The wind raged and the water now rained down on them and it didn't even come close to extinguishing their passion, though now it was getting ready to burn white hot.

Simon's hands settled on Lili's hips, gripping them and pulling her down on him, both of them rocketing to the climax of everything.

"Simon....Simon...SIMON YESSSSSS!" Lili shouted in perfect harmony with a loud rumble of thunder. Her pussy spasmed, summoning an eruption of cum from Simon's dick, filling her as the came in unison. They kissed passionately tongues rolling over each other as pleasure rolled through there bodies.

The storm began to calm down as they both did. Lili rested her forehead on his, the two embracing, laughing lightly in the afterglow.

"So, I know you're not big on being a people person," Lili said, licking at his lips. "But maybe you could take a little holiday in Los Angeles sometime? I know the perfect place you could stay. Really comfy bed."

"I think I can try that," said Simon. "I don't know what it is, I'm feeling a lot more social lately."

« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 12:46:33 AM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC, Calibur009, andy, OsmarMorningstar, Sorale21

Craz

Re: Rained In starring Lili Reinhart
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 03:59:07 AM »
Awesome as always, and l think l can see we’re this is going.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Rained In starring Lili Reinhart
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 04:28:46 PM »
Great Lili story with lots of action, perfect blend of story and sex!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA