Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ecstasy in the Laundry Room (Maya Morena)  (Read 100 times)

Gianni Shamari

Ecstasy in the Laundry Room (Maya Morena)
« on: April 14, 2024, 05:36:16 PM »

Maré acknowledged it was time to do his laundry and proceeded to the laundry room in his luxury East End Avenue building. He savored the refreshing scent of Mr. Clean and was pleased to discover that he had exclusive access to the laundry room. He efficiently sorted his clothes into tidy piles and loaded them into the washing machine, noting the fabrics’ varied textures. He activated the device with a simple button press and observed the 30-minute cycle displayed on the screen as the sound of the machine spinning filled his ears. Maré poured the detergent into the machine, admiring how the water and soap blended to create a gentle lather. While his favorite Drake song played on his iPhone X, he relaxed at the table, enjoying the pleasant aroma of Ultra Downy and Tide permeating the air.

“Hey, Maré!” A woman’s voice called out.

Maré’s gaze shot up, and Maya Morena stood, grinning widely. Maya, a petite and attractive Latina with Honduran roots, exuded a friendly and approachable aura. Her black shorts hugged her curves; her matching black top enhanced her tits, and her long, wavy black hair complemented her pretty face. Maré couldn’t help but notice Maya’s toned and fit physique, evidence of her dedication to yoga over the years. Maya was a famous adult film star and webcam model. She regularly teased Maré’s erotic imagination with her racy videos and selfies.

“Good morning, Maya! How are you?” Maré asked her.

“I’m good,” Maya told him. “Wow, the most handsome billionaire in New York is doing his laundry this early. You’re the King of New York; your butler or pretty maids are supposed to do your laundry.”

“True, but I wanted to do laundry this early since I couldn’t sleep,” Maré replied.

“You chose the right time to do your laundry. Would you mind if I came and did my laundry with you?”

“Of course not,” Maré told her. “Go get your clothes and bring your fine ass back here. I don’t mind having you as a company. Two is not a crowd.”

“Yes!” Maya shouted enthusiastically. “Let me run upstairs and get my clothes. I’ll be back in ten minutes.”

As she walked off, Maré glanced at her beautiful bouncy butt that often drove him wild with hot desire. All Maré could think about was getting dirty and nasty with Maya in the laundry room.

About fifteen minutes later, Maya walked into the laundry room, pushing a shopping cart filled with dirty clothes. “I’m back.”

“Yes, I was wondering what was taking you so long. Now, it’s just the two of us, goddess.” Maré spoke. “While everybody’s still sleeping, we are doing our laundry. And it is peaceful and quiet in here.”

“You’re right.” Maya sighed contentedly. “I’m glad laundry is free, too. I love the amenities in this building.”

Maya began sorting through her laundry, dividing the color and the white clothes. The sight of her bras and panties on the table caught Maré’s eyes. He knew she looked sexy in all her bras and panties. After sorting, Maya bent over to get her detergent, giving Maré a full view of her magnificent ass.

“Damn.” Maré murmured.

Maya caught Maré gazing at her. She blushed and chuckled. Then, provocatively, Maya loaded her clothes in the washing machines. Finally, she shut the door to the washers and turned around, gently nibbling on her bottom lip.

“I know you want me.” Maya smiled.

“You are too much,” Maré responded.

“What? You are the one checking me out. I saw you.”

“You’re Playing games. You didn’t put all your clothes in the machine. You forget the ones you are wearing,” Maré flirted.

“Oh, you think that I should wash these too?” Maya replied coyly. “You want to see my body.”

With that, Maya lifted off her top, flashing her perfect perky tits. She pulled her shorts uptight into the crack of her ass. She then turned to Maré with a sultry smile on her face. Based on her lustful looks in his direction and the definite air of sexual tension in the laundry room, there was no question they wanted each other.

Maré licked his lips. “You have a nice body. I love your curves.”

Maya giggled. “I know you want my body. You want to fuck me, don’t you?”

“You know I do,” Maré admitted. “I want to feel how good your pussy is. I want to lick it until you squeal and squirt your essence on my lips.”

“Can you tell I’m horny?” Maya asked him in a flirty tone. “I want a freak to have insane, hot, dirty sex with. I need a total freak in the laundry room to match me. Can you give me what I want?”

“I can give you that and more, baby girl!” Maré answered. “Shit, I’d better put my clothes in the dryer.”

Transferring his damp clothes to the dryers as quickly as he could, Maré knew Maya saw his hard manhood pulse as she stuck a finger in her mouth. She seemed to enjoy teasing Maré with her sexiness.

“What are we going to do now?” Maya winked.

“I would love to fuck you, but I have to know that you are the right one. I’ve been told that the best lovers are great dancers. I want you to dance for me.” Maré suggested.

Maya said, “Well, put some music on, Nature Boy, so I can dip it low and pick up slow.”

Maré walked over to the laundry room door and locked it. Then he cut the lights off. He sat back down and searched for a song for Maya on his smartphone. When “Push It” by Salt-N-Pepa began playing from the smartphone, Maya started dancing slowly and sensuously. The way her body swayed to the rhythm excited Maré immensely. His dick was stiff and throbbing. Maya tossed her top and shorts at Maré and entered her dance moves. Maya naturally oozed sex appeal with her killer curves. Maré’s eyes roamed from her firm, perky boobs to her neatly trimmed bush and glistening pussy. Maya bent down, wiggling her ass, showing Maré her asshole. He began stripping out his clothes.

Maré pulled out his dick and implored, “Suck my dick.”

Maya knelt before him, “God, what a big dick.”

She took his big cock in her hands and began stroking it while staring at Maré with her big brown willing eyes. Then Maya guided his dick to her full lips and licked around the crown. Warm saliva raced down Maré’s cock and balls. Slowly, Maya took his shaft in her warm mouth and began performing fellatio on Maré like a pro. She held the base of Maré’s dick and massaged his balls with the other hand.

“Oh, you’re so good. Yes, fuck. Suck it like that.” Maré moaned.

Looking up at him, Maya asked, “You like that?”

“Yes,” Maré confirmed. “Oh, you suck it the best.”

Maya bobbed up and down on his hard cock. She performed fellatio beautifully as she sped up the pace. Maya gagged as she deep-throated him. When Maya darted her tongue across the sensitive crown of Maré’s dick, the sensation consumed Maré completely. He was on the brisk of ejaculating. Running his hands through her wavy hair, Maré fucked her mouth deeper as he tensed up.

“I’m gonna blast off, baby girl.” Maré gasped breathlessly.

Sensing Maré would cum all over her, Maya gently squeezed below the crown of his dick with her thumb and forefinger until his arousal level subsided. Maya knew all the tricks to sex.

“No, no, I don’t want you to cum yet, Nature Boy! I don’t have dirty, hot sex with a man who won’t eat me out.” Maya hinted with a wink.

Then she sat on the edge of the table and spread her legs. Maré was face-to-face with her neatly trimmed pussy. He stuck his tongue out, and it tasted sweet with hardly any odor. Maré’s tongue left no parts of her wet cunt unexplored as it poked and swirled before finding a perfect rhythm on her sensitive clit. Maya moaned and writhed from his proficient lapping.

“Ooh…” Maya sighed. “Eat me, please! I want to cum so hard on your face.”

Nodding silently, Maré licked and tickled her clit before pushing his tongue deeper into her slit, probing into her moist folds. Maya cried out in pleasure. Her moans grew more intense as Maré continued licking and sucking her pussy. Maya’s body trembled as she covered her mouth to keep from screaming.

Maré encouraged her to climax, “Cum, baby! Cum so hard for me.”

“I’m… gonna… cum…” Maya declared.

She shrieked out her orgasm, squirting all over Maré’s mouth. Her pussy juice was so enticing; the scent and taste drove Maré loony that he kept licking her throbbing clit until she finally relaxed, falling gently back against the wall. Her legs shivered as she chuckled. Maré gently kissed her clit once more and then slowly kissed back up to her mouth for a French kiss as her orgasm subsided.

“Oh my God, that was amazing, Maré!” Maya panted. “I’m fucking you.”

They kissed passionately. Maré’s mouth explored her moist lips, neck, and tits. Showering her breasts with wet kisses, Maya shivered with each touch. Maré softly bit her taunt nipples that felt like hard candy on his teeth.

“I love your tits,” Maré spoke.

“Yes, baby, your teeth feel good on my tits. Stop teasing me and fuck me on top of the washing machine.” Maya demanded.

Maré hoisted Maya in the air and placed her on the washing machine. Her legs dangled over the sides. Facing her, Maré got between her legs and gently inserted his cock in her pussy. Maya gasped as she felt his dick slowly penetrating her.

“Oh, my God, I forgot to start my machine.” Maya giggled with embarrassment. “All this time, my clothes weren’t being washed.”

Maré burst out laughing. “You are so silly. Shall we start this wild ride, baby girl?”

Maya took a deep breath and replied, “Turn it on.”

Maré hit the start button on the washer machine, and it started vibrating beneath her. She shook as the vibrations took hold of her body. Leaning forward, Maré kissed her on the lips and began thrusting her. Maya grabbed his ass and pulled him in close for deeper penetrations.

“Oh, it feels so good deep in you. You are so wet.” Maré whispered in her ear.

The vibrations rocked Maré’s body. It energized him as he fucked Maya’s pussy faster and harder like a stud in his sexual peak. The vibrations felt hot against Maya’s bare ass as she bounced. She stared at Maré with her lustful eyes. Her mouth formed an erotic doughnut as she moaned and groaned. Maya looked so hot as waves of ecstasy rippled through her.

“Don’t fucking stop!” Maya exclaimed. “Keep pounding me!”

Her encouragement triggered Maré to fuck her faster. Every time the washing machine changed cycles, they experienced a different sensation. The ecstasy they felt in the laundry room was intense.

“You have some good pussy, baby girl!” Maré expressed. “It feels awesome inside you. I want to cum so deep in your fuck hole.”

“Yes, yes, that’s my fuck hole!” Maya shrieked. “I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming on your fucking dick. I’m cumming all over your fucking dick. You have the luckiest dick. The best dick!”

She leaped into Maré’s arms, shuddering and trembling from her orgasm. Holding Maya tight, Maré felt her laughing and breathing heavily. Her moist, firm boobs pressed against his chest was titillating.

“That orgasm rocked you.” Maré jested. “Wow.”

“Oh, my God, I just had the most power orgasm ever.” Maya sighed. “Your cock and the vibrations of the washing machine are a perfect combination. I want some more of that.”

Maya leaned over the washing machine with her ass sticking up in the air while Maré stood directly behind her. He inserted his dick in her ass and began thrusting her fast.

“Oh, yes, girl! Maré shouted. “I love seeing my cock moving in and out of your ass.”

Looking at him in the eyes, the sexual energy Maya exuded from her body had Maré reaming her heart-shaped ass like a savage.

“Yes, ram it in me, Mare!” Maya shrieked. “Ram every fucking inch of that cock in me.”

Maré gave her ass a quick, hard slap and thrusted her deeper. Maya pushed her ass against his pelvis, meeting him stroke for stroke. The sounds of their moist skin slapping echoed through the laundry room. Maré felt his dick stretching her butthole. The sensation of him butt-fucking her was at a maximum, and Maré knew he was about to release any moment. Grunting, Maré’s cock erupted violently, and he shot a hot load of cum up her ass. Maré rested his head on her damp back as he caught his breath. He felt Maya’s body shuddered from the pleasure.

Maya transferred her wet clothes from the washing machine to the dryer as Maré inhaled deeply and basked in the refreshing scent of his freshly laundered garments. He relished the sensation of the gentle fabrics embracing his skin. Once he meticulously folds his clothes, he leisurely settles on the chair with his cock still standing in glory. Maya eased her wet pussy over Maré’s cock and began riding him. Maré played with her tits as she bounced high on his cock with unrelenting force. Keeping Maya’s balance by holding on to her waist, Maré thrust up into her. They hunched each other madly like a pair of raw nymphos.

“I’m gonna fucking cum.” Maya declared.

“Me too, baby, shit,” Maré announced.

“Cum all over me; I want to feel dirty,” Maya said huskily.

Maya’s ass flew off his cock as she shuddered in orgasm. Aiming his dick squarely at her boobs, Maré shot jet after jet of his hot cum all over her tits and belly. Maya was a combination of dirty and sexy, with cum on her sexy body. Immediately after Maré’s orgasm subsided, Maya took his cock and gently licked the few errant drops of cum from the opening.

“Fuck, that was dope!” Maré said afterward. “Oh, man.”

“It was a great fuck.” Maya admitted with a smile. “Oh, I love good-looking guys with big dicks that know how to fuck. I needed to get fucked hard.”

“I know… I’m your guy, baby girl!” Maré acknowledged. “You need a good-looking billionaire with a big dick in your life that knows how to fuck.”

They both sat on top of the table, catching their breath. Maya was radiant with her messy hair, rosy cheeks and heaving tits. She leaned over for a leisurely kiss, which Maré happily obliged.

Time flew as they were relaxing and chillin’ in the laundry room. After cleaning up in the bathroom and redressing, the dryer stopped. She neatly folded her dry clothes on the table and loaded them in the shopping cart. Maré put the lights back on and unlocked the door. Maya and Maré luxuriated in complete relaxation, enjoying each other’s company in the laundry room. After refreshing and redressing in the restroom, Maya felt gratified to discover that her laundry was complete. She carefully handled each piece, folding them precisely and depositing them in the shopping cart. In the meantime, Maré switched on the lights and unlocked the door, poised to venture back into the real world.

“Doing laundry can be fun if you have the right partner to do it with.” Maya winked.

“Yes,” Maré agreed. “And you’re the perfect partner to do laundry with. I had never had sex in the laundry room before. It was incredible.”

Maya smiled and commented, “I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. I needed those strong orgasms before I go to bed.”

“Will we do this again?” Maré asked Maya with a smile.

“Yes, very soon.” Maya smiled back at him. “Maybe I’ll see you next week if you’re not jet-flying somewhere. If not, we have the rest of spring and summer to mess around. You can always invite me to your penthouse or visit my apartment.”

“So true,” Maré replied.

They both exited the laundry room and began heading for the elevator. Maré never thought laundry on an early Sunday morning could be so erotic and fun.

Copyright © 2018 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with me with your request.

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA