Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: New York Lovers (Scarlett Johansson, Kate Mara)  (Read 21951 times)

Cadeauxxx

New York Lovers (Scarlett Johansson, Kate Mara)
« on: September 22, 2018, 01:23:43 PM »
New York Lovers
Starring: Kate Mara, Scarlett Johansson

Codes: FF, Cons, Oral, Rim

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

2 MONTHS AGO

Los Angeles, California

"Here's to another job well done!"

"Here's to a nice pay day!"

"Here's to success!"

Words rang clear between three individuals as they raised their drinks in a salute. The glasses rattled up against one another before they were brought back to their lips. Tonight was a call of celebration for drinks at a local club. The event at hand was to kick off the final production of a film just outside Hollywood. Kate Mara found herself in the company of her two male co-stars, sharing drinks at the club. She closed her eyes as the wine moved down her throat, quenching the sweet taste. After she sat her glass down, she looked back at one of her costars: Matt. Giving him a smile as she noticed was beginning to walk away.

"Hey Matt..."

"Yes, Kate?"

The red haired girl smirked at him.

"Don't forget about my date tomorrow night."

The man laughed at her while shaking his head.

"You don't need to remind me of that, I ain't gonna forget!"

The dim lights in the club flashed over his face. He was in his early 30's, short hair and a big brown mustache over his face. Matt had something of an athletic body in the making, the result of having to work out weekly to shoot their recent film. He and Kate had been caught up in an 'off and on' relationship after a one night stand. Nothing serious, just fun off to the side. She didn't believe anything serious would grow out of that relationship, but it didn't hurt to have fun every now and then. Kate enjoyed having her private life out of the spotlight. Even though she was rich and famous by name and status, it did not mean that she liked to show off everywhere.

From the distance in the club walked in another woman through the door. A black dress hugging over the voluptuous curves of her body. Her light blonde hair could be seen through the dim lights of the club. Loud high heels stomped forward and then the woman stopped by the bar. There was no way anyone could mistake this person, unless they were living under a rock in Hollywood for the past decade. Kate's other male companion of a guest star who sat next to her at the bar, was instantly alerted. Greg turned his head and greeted the woman.

"Hello Scarlett, been a long time."

"Indeed, it has. How are you doing?"

"Just fine...."

Kate looked up at Scarlett and bit her lower lip. She couldn't help the fact that in times like this, she could be so shy. Scarlett turned to look at the red haired beauty. A smirk went over her puffy lips before she laughed.

"Looks like your friend here is a little shy...there's no need to worry, I don't bite."

Greg laughed at the joke and finally, Kate spoke up.

"Hey, you're Scarlett Johansson! It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Scarlett, this is a friend of mine. Meet Kate Mara, you've probably heard of her at some point."

"Yes, I have."

Thankfully for Kate, Greg had spoke up just in time before this became a little awkward. Kate couldn't help herself at times, she was shy despite coming from a family of wealth. Scarlett's eyes surveyed over the girl. Kate wore a purple dress and some matching ear rings, but the real beauty was in that innocent face and her lovely hair. Scarlett turned her attention back to Greg and spoke up.

"I've seen this girl in some movies here and there, but never have been able to meet her in person."

Kate responded, smirking to Scarlett.

"The pleasure is mine! It's not every day I get to meet an A-list talent."

Scarlett turned to Kate and smiled. From across the club, a blonde woman in a white dress walked into the club. Greg had a date to tend to, he couldn't waste his time chatting between Kate and Scarlett at the moment. Even though he had a fling in the past with Scarlett, he was ready to settle down in life with the right woman.

"Excuse me, but my fiance has arrived. We're off to a date here."

"Have fun, Greg! Tell her I said hi!"

It was Scarlett who teased him, he just laughed as he began to walk off. The man knew better than to be tempted by this woman. For she could make or break serious relationships all in the name of lust. After he had walked off, this left Scarlett and Kate to themselves at the bar. Scarlett had a seat at the stool with her, smiling at the red headed beauty.

"You know, I've heard a lot about you back home..."

"You have?"

"Yes, we're both from New York, aren't we?"

"I think so, nothing beats the big city."

Kate responded while grabbing her glass from the bar and sipping on the wine. Scarlett looked her over before she replied.

"Yes, it's a lovely place. You seen like a girl that enjoys a lot of fun."

"What gives you that impression?"

Scarlett smirked.

"We're both friends of Roger's, the director. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. He's told me all about you attending his private parties and how wild you can be."

"Well, that's convenient. He never told me about you and I've never seen you at those parties."

"Next time you're in NYC, Kate...Look me up. I'll be at his next party, you and I could have a lot of fun together. The kind of fun that you know our boyfriends would only dream of."

Done with the small talk for now, Scarlett rose from her stool and stomped her heels on the floor. Kate just watched as the voluptuous blonde moved away from the bar and walked away to go some place else. It was kinda odd to Kate that Scarlett knew so much about her, despite never meeting. Roger was a big time director who worked in New York, always one to throw private parties. If he had told Scarlett stories from those parties, Kate could only wonder what it was about. It was true that she liked to be a wild girl at parties. She may have been shy in public but in privacy, Kate was a wild one when she had a few drinks.

New York City, New York

A change of seasons came almost like a vary in hair color when it came to Kate. The weather was just beginning to cool down and soon, a hard winter would come. When it came to the freezing cold, she would have preferred to be back in L.A. where the sunshine reigned supreme. Still, New York City was her home and she could not deny a little fun there. She had recently dyed her hair back to the natural red color, only after keeping a platinum blonde look for most of the summer. Tonight was party time and Kate wanted to go for her natural, red look more than anything.

She had thought of the meeting she had a few months ago with Scarlett Johansson. It seemed almost funny that the woman was flirting with her, hinting of 'fun' they could have without boyfriends. Kate was unaware of Scarlett's situation, for she had been going through a number of 'off and on again' relationships with a few co-stars in Hollywood. Reaching her 30's, Kate didn't want to settle down with any man and become burdened with marriage. She enjoyed the fun of life, much more than she did toying with relationships. That also included, female flings. Kate wasn't one to hide her bisexuality in private, only with the right woman.

Slipping on her pair of black high heels, Kate had dressed down casual for this party. Just some dark jeans, a white shirt and a red jacket for her clothing. This wasn't some kind of special event that required everyone to dress fancy, so she decided to go basic. The party itself, was held back at Roger's mansion right outside of town. The same place every time. Kate usually drove herself from an apartment back to the mansion. It was close by, no need to really fight the traffic inside of town. Tonight, she decided to take a taxi instead. It was better than leaving her car back at his place, in case she went home with someone.

The city lights sped through in a show of flashing colors. Kate watched out the window as she sat in the back of the cab, always fun to watch the city pass by like this. After about 20 minutes of driving, the cab stopped at the gates to the mansion and she got out. The usual dozen security guards were already outside the mansion, checking people for the party. Since Kate was a regular visitor, the guards already had noticed her when she stepped on past. Moments later, she took the long walk down the driveway to head to the front door. In the darkness, one could not see the large garden of flowers that covered the outer areas of the driveway. From the corner of her eye, she caught the glimpse of some rose bushes with bright red and purple flowers. Beyond the front doors, Roger's smiling face greeted her among the guests in the foyer room.

"Ahhhh, Kate...so lovely to see you again."

"You should know I would never miss one of your parties, Roger."

The old man chuckled. He wore a white suit, something that matched his aging face of grey hair and a beard. Roger was approaching his 60's, the old man had lived a good life of fortune and fame. He smiled back at Kate before responding.

"Yes, you never miss a single party out here. I have a guest who was asking about you."

Kate smiled.

"Oh, you do?"

"Yes...She will be thrilled when she sees you. Enjoy the party, my dear."

The old man began to walk off, leaving Kate by herself. Her eyes wandered around the interior design of the room. A large staircase leading up the next floor of the mansion could be seen, as well as two hallways stretching out deeper into the home. She had been to so many parties here, she was somewhat used to the design of the house. Kate went for the hallway on the right, knowing that's where the bar was. She wondered who he meant about a particular guest that was waiting to see her. Arriving at the bar, Kate smiled at the bartender in a tuxedo.

"I would like some champagne, please."

"Make it two glasses!"

A voice from behind alerted Kate's attention. She turned to look, only to see Scarlett Johansson standing before her in a leather black dress revealing her massive cleavage. Kate's eyes looked up at the beautiful blonde. Scarlett's skin was as pale as her own. Scarlett spoke up.

"I hope you didn't forget about me."

"I didn't..."

"You did...I can tell by that looking on your face."

Scarlett smirked. Kate looked down and then laughed. The woman had caught her before lying. In fact, Kate did completely forget about meeting with Scarlett. It was a couple months ago but that conversation they had did not linger in her thoughts. Scarlett stood beside her as the glasses of champagne were delivered. Both of them took their glass and began to sip down on the alcohol. Kate spoke up.

"I guess I did forget, to be honest with you."

"Yes, you did. At least you're honest. Did you bring your boyfriend with you?"

"What boyfriend?"

Looking into Kate's eyes, Scarlett sipped on her champagne. The girl seemed so naive at the moment, she was unsure of how serious that Kate may have taken her words. Removing the glass from her lips, Scarlett replied.

"I figured you would arrive with a boyfriend or some lucky guy...considering the things I've heard about you at these parties."

Kate laughed.

"I don't have a boyfriend at the moment. If you are referring to stories of wild drinking here, well...I'm your guest, if you can handle me."

"If there is no guy between us,  I think we will have the night all to ourselves, then."

Once more, Kate couldn't help but laugh. Here she was, with Scarlett Johansson of all women hitting on her. Scarlett finished off her glass of the champagne while the lights from above shined down on her leather dress. Kate's eyes could see the texture over the leather dress, all thanks to the glare of the bright lights. She finished off the champagne glass and sat it down on the bar behind them. Turning her attention back to Scarlett, Kate spoke once again.

"If you want to party with me tonight, I'm all game."

Scarlett smirked.

"I didn't come here for nothing. I figured you would have a guy with you for us to make jealous...but since not, I'm going to have you all to myself."

"You won't see me complaining about that."

Kate responded while walking away from the bar. Scarlett followed her, together their heels clicked and clacked as they moved down the hall and to where the dance room was. Sadly for Kate, none of this music was worth dancing to. Just party favorites, she preferred some real hyped up dance jams. The two girls looked over the crowd, not seeing much activity going on for dancing. Scarlett took Kate's hand, ready to become the center of attention at least to this red headed girl. Standing in front of Kate, she tugged on her hand and then Scarlett spoke once again.

"Show me those dance moves I've heard so much about, wild girl!"

Scarlett's voice came with commanding authority. Kate just laughed at her, pulling the other woman's arm around as she danced wobbily around the rhythm of this soft pop music. Kate sighed.

"I need something more up-tempo to get a good groove on."

With a smirk on her face, Scarlett responded by stepping in front of her and twirling her arm around quickly. Proving to the red haired girl that she could put on moves, just as planned.

"How's that for ya, Kate?"

"Not bad, but we still could use some better music.

Scarlett turned them again, this time pushing her body up against Kate as she looked over her face. Kate's eyes looked down, feeling the pressure of those huge tits pushing up against her own. She looked her eyes up at Scarlett, seeing the grin on her face. Kate could feel the tension building up around them, this was no ordinary dance with another woman. Off to the distance, Roger watched them. He stepped closer to them and just couldn't himself to speak up.

"Well, well ladies...You look like you're getting to know each other."

Kate blushed, looking at the old man before laughing. Scarlett just kept the smug grin over her face as she nodded to the older man and spoke.

"Yes, this little lady has quite the touch."

"Oh I can see!"

He walked off, leaving them by themselves again. Kate stepped back, giving Scarlett he time to let go of her hand as they both stood there. The red haired girl sighed, looking back at her blonde friend before speaking.

"He always likes to watch me at these parties for stories, I guess."

"Well, I would say that we gave him his money's worth...If only we had sealed it with a kiss, maybe he would have bragged!"

Kate laughed at the comment.

"Yeah, you're right about that! Besides, I'm kinda glad that i don't have a boyfriend tonight for this party."

She grinned while looking back at Scarlett who just stood there with a simple smile. A few seconds later, she reached for Kate's hand and began to walk her back to the bar.

"Come on, we need a bottle together...Need to see if those stories are true."

"What stories?"

Kate bit her lower lip while looking at Scarlett as they made it back over to the bar.

"You know, the ones about how wild you get when you have a few drinks."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be impressed..."

The waiter looked at both of them as Kate raised her hand to make a request.

"Get me a bottle of whiskey, please."

"Would you like Jack?"

She smiled and nodded, all the while Scarlett stood by watching her. The man bent over to go through the bottles down below while the ladies studied one another with their eyes. Without saying a word, a lot could be read over their faces. Scarlett had a look of confidence while Kate looked adventurous. Whatever was running through Kate's mind, that is what Scarlett wanted to know. Actions were going to speak louder than words tonight for the both of them. The waiter rose back up, holding a bottle of Jack Daniels' for them. Kate took the bottle.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem!"

Taking her hand, Scarlett stepped forward with Kate.

"Come on, let's go drink some place a little more private."

Figuring to herself, if she took this girl somewhere a little more secluded, the wild side would come out. Scarlett led the way, walking them out of the main dance room and back to the foyer. Off to the side under the large staircase, was a lonely area of the house. She knew this place all too well, having attended parties in the past. Together, both of their feet created a loud rhythm of heels beating into the floor. Scarlett sat down at a table with two glasses conveniently placed for both of them. Kate sat down across from her at the table and placed the whiskey bottle between them. Scarlett took the first move, grabbing the bottle and unscrewing the top to pour a glass.

"I hope you don't mind that these drinks are going to be hot."

Kate smirked.

"I don't mind at all."

Scarlett looked back into her eyes while pouring the first drink in the cup. She moved the bottle and poured Kate's glass up to the same length, giving them both equal amount of the whiskey. Both girls' raised their glass together and then Kate spoke.

"To friends?"

"Make it friends with benefits."

Kate smirked hearing that reply.

"Oh, I like that! Friends with benefits...in New York?"

With a nod, Scarlett responded.

"Yes, friends with benefits in New York."

Kate interrupted her.

"No, I think lovers sounds better, just to tease you."

"Fine then, to New York Lovers.."

The final words from Scarlett, as they pushed their glasses together for a 'cheers'. She was quite satisfied that before the first tastes of alcohol, this girl was already putting on a flirtatious charm. Both of them looked back, watching one another drink down the glass of whiskey. Kate gulped it down first as quickly as she could, all while Scarlett took her time and let the taste flow down her throat. She thought about Kate's words before speaking again.

"So, you wanna be 'friends with benefits' or lovers, is that it?"

Kate raised her eyebrow, toying with Scarlett as she grabbed the bottle and poured another glass of whiskey for herself.

"I was just saying that..."

"Yeah, sure you were."

Scarlett grinned. Kate couldn't tell if she was amused at the flirting words or rather annoyed. She didn't care, sitting back as she drank down a second glass of whiskey. The blonde just sat back and watched the red head finish off another glass of the alcohol as if it was nothing. So far, so good: Kate was proving that she could drink. Now, Scarlett figured it was time to kick it up a notch and see just how wild she would get, only with a little encouragement first. Scarlett decided to try her luck, mentioning men.

"Do you need a man tonight, Kate? Someone to come between us?"

"Fuck no! Why would I need a man when I can just stare at your big tits all day?"

It was on, in terms of lustful temptations.  Scarlett smirked.

"Now you're talking! Here, let me help you."

Putting her hand on the bottle, Scarlett held the bottle straight up to Kate's lips. Pushing it forward to her, she forced the other woman to drink. Kate looked her in the eyes while gulping it down, a stream of it poured out the corner of her lip and down her neck. She eventually took control, taking the bottle into her own hands. Scarlett let go of it once she seen that Kate was drinking it, taking more of the alcohol down her throat before pulling it from her lips. Across the table, Scarlett smirked and gasped seeing the stream of whiskey down her neck.

"Oh my, you've got a mess there."

"Mind cleaning it for me?"

Kate smirked as she responded. All Scarlett did was nod.

"Yes, let me do it!"

Scarlett got up from her seat and moved to Kate. Leaning over, the blonde woman took her tongue and licked up the fresh hot whiskey off Kate's pale skin. All the red haired girl could do was close her eyes and softly moan. This was a touch she had never dreamed of having over her skin. Scarlett placed her hands over Kate's shoulders, moving a bit as her tongue completely licked up Kate's necks. Once she was done, she looked down into her eyes and Kate responded by wrapping her arms over her neck and softly speaking in a low seductive tone of voice.

"How about a kiss?"

Actions were truly doing all the talking at this party. Scarlett didn't utter a word in response, she simply pushed her puffy lips to Kate's and embraced a loving kiss between them. Kate was correct, they didn't need a man between them. They had each other and their bodies to explore once they ditched this party. After breaking the kiss, that was just what Scarlett had to tell her.

"Come on, we should leave this place. Go back to my apartment and have some fun."

Kate nodded, yeah...You brought a car didn't you?"

Scarlett shook her head.

"No, I figured you would have a boyfriend that drove you here."

The red haired woman sighed.

"I took a taxi this time."

With a little grin over her face, Scarlett pulled her hand for her to rise from the table.

"That gives me an idea, let's call a taxi...We can give the driver a little show."

Scarlett stormed out of the small hallway, moving to the front door. Kate looked back at the bottle of whiskey and decided not to bring it with her. She went rushing towards Scarlett, her high heels beating loudly into the floor. Together they were outside this time, but it clear that Scarlett was the leader in this little lustful adventure. Kate had to catch up to her as they both were walking past the big gates and heading to the street. A bodyguard outside noticed them and immediately stepped to Scarlett asking if they needed assistance.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, can you call us up a taxi from up the road?"

"Sure thing, ma'am..."

The two women stood together by the sidewalk, right outside the gates of the mansion. Kate and Scarlett looked back at one another before their eyes gazed over the darkness of the street. It would take a few minutes for the bodyguard to call a cab, right from his cellphone. One of the downsides to Roger's parties was that he never spent the money for chauffeuring services, never wanting to use his limos for anyone but himself. A couple minutes later, a yellow came driving down the road. The bright headlines shined over them, piercing the eyes as if the yellow paint couldn't do enough of it. Scarlett gave a nod and smile to the bodyguard. No need to thank him beyond that. Together, she moved with Kate pulling open the right back door. First Kate got in, sliding over to the left and then Scarlett joined in.

"Where to, ladies?"

"Just up the street! Take a turn on the left, you know where the apartments are outside of here, right?"

The driver nodded his head in response.

"Yes, yes! I know just the place, that's where I'll take you two."

With the car shifting in gears and moving back down the road, Scarlett focused her attention back on Kate. She threw her arm around the girl, pulling her close until her big breasts behind her leather outfit were pushing against Kate's own tits. Kate couldn't help herself, she grasped for Scarlett's blonde hair before she pushed her lips, kissing her. The driver clearly could see them from his rear view mirror. Scarlett crashed her body down over Kate's, all before the driver yelled out.

"Hey, HEY!!! What's going on back there ladies!?"

They didn't respond at first. Only muffled moans in their voices could be heard before Scarlett leaned back up and answered the driver with a lie.

"We're rehearsing for a movie!"

"Oh yeah!? Well, I knew there was some Hollywood big shots at that mansion party, but I didn't think I would get to see this!"

Kate responded to his words, reaching up and pulling the top of Scarlett's leather dress trying to make those huge breasts spill out. She couldn't tell if the driver was having a difficult time focusing on the roar or the rear view mirror. Scarlett moaned before placing her lips back on Kate's neck and kissing her way over it. Kate just closed her eyes and moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh my god, this is amazing!"

"Hey, if you two want to get it on, at least don't do it in the back of my cab!"

Scarlett raised her head, rolling her eyes.

"I told you, we're only rehearsing! This is all in the improvisation!"

A laugh could be heard from the man's voice before he softly responded.

"Yeah, whatever you say!"

Kate laughed and decided to tease him.

"Oh, you just have no idea how good it feels back here!"

"Shut up, you're supposed to be kissing me, remember!?"

The words of Scarlett quickly put Kate back in line. She leaned up to kiss her lips, only to be met with Scarlett pushing her back down over the seat and embracing their lips into a deep kiss. Their lips remained locked until a few seconds later when the car was felt coming to a sudden stop. The driver sighed, but Scarlett was well aware they had to exit this vehicle. She came off of Kate, keeping her hand on the the girl's jacket to pull her back up in the seat. The driver looked again at the blonde, believing he may have noticed her. She opened the door and stepped out while Kate was digging in her pockets for loose change to pay the fee. The driver spoke up as Scarlett walked towards his window.

"Hey, I notice you! You...you're Scarlett Johansson!"

With a nod, she laughed at him.

"Yep, that's right!"

The man looked back with a shocked expression painted over his face. Never in his days did he dream of driving around a famous actress such as her, let alone seeing some hot action in the back of the cab. Kate sighed, she counted the change in her pockets and realized she didn't have but 5 quarters and a few nickles. Not enough to pay for the ride. As she stepped out of the car and closed the door, she walked up to the window with a look of disappointment on her face.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have enough to pay the fee. I'm pretty sure you were going to charge me over a dollar, I barely have that in change."

The taxi driver just shook his head.

"No worries, just what I witnessed was enough to let me give you a free ride."

Kate laughed while Scarlett just smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

"Thanks, sir! Have a wonderful evening!"

The yellow cab began to pull away, but Kate didn't bother. Her eyes were fixed only on Scarlett, who pulled at her arm.

"Come on, let's go inside."

Together, the two of them clacked their heels up the steps to enter the front door leading into the apartments. Scarlett moved Kate towards the elevator, hand in hand. She pressed the button and was surprised when the doors opened so early. They stepped into the doors, remaining closely together. Scarlett pressed her finger over the 3rd floor and then the elevator doors closed. Kate took the time now to move face to face, unable to stop herself from locking lips with this blonde Hollywood goddess. Scarlett moaned into Kate's mouth, kissing her deeply. Within seconds, the elevator came to a stop and a beep went off from inside to notify them of the stop. When the doors came open, Scarlett moved away from Kate and pulled her arm once more.

"Come on, I can't wait to get you in my room!"

With a few steps forward, Scarlett put her hand on the knob to the fourth door down the hallway and turned it. She invited Kate in with a smile, but the red haired girl couldn't help but remain curious about the door not being locked.

"You keep your apartment door unlocked?"

"Sometimes."

A big smile appeared over her face, just as she stepped in. Scarlett left the door unlocked to her apartment. Not many knew about her little hideaway out here on the edge of town, with no personal belongings kept inside, it didn't hurt to keep things unlocked. None of that mattered now as Kate walked in and Scarlett slammed the door behind them. She took the time to lock lips against with the red head, pushing her up against the door as they kissed once more. Scarlett put her hands over Kate's jacket, pulling at it. As their kiss broke, Kate stepped back and removed her jacket. Throwing it on the floor, she then felt Scarlett grab her shirt and throw it over her head, removing that now. All she had on was a little black bra covering her tits. Scarlett was ready to dominate this girl, just as she had planned back at the party.

"Come on Kate, over to the couch!"

Following her command, Kate stepped away and began walking over to the couch. Scarlett reared her hand back and slapped the girl on the ass.

"I said move!"

"Dammit, that hurt!"

"Oh, just wait till I get you naked!!"

Once she was in front of the couch, Kate undid the button holding her jeans together and pushed them down. From behind, Scarlett could see a black thong tucked between the cheeks of the fine girl's ass. Slowly, Kate removed her heels so she could pull her jeans off and only Scarlett remained now in her black leather dress, but that would change soon. Kate turned around to look at Scarlett, who had undone the buttons of her dress and allowed her huge tits to hang free. From the moment she looked into the pale skin, Scarlett had approached her and wrapped her hand around the back of her head. She pushed Kate forward, engulfing her face between her large breasts. Scarlett moaned as she put her hands on her tits, blinding Kate and giving her the feeling of her warm flesh pushed against her face.

"You like big titties, Kate?"

Gasping for breath, Kate moaned before licking around Scarlett's nipples and then answering her.

"Absolutely love them!"

"Good, that's what I like to hear."

While Scarlett the girl suck away at her tits, she went on and pushed the rest of her one-piece dress down. it fell to the floor, allowing her the opportunity to step out of it. She put her hands on the back of Kate's head and pushed her face between those enormous breasts and then moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, that's it! Yeah! Slobber all over them, get them wet!"

With her dress on the floor, Scarlett stood completely naked except for the heels on her feet. She didn't wear any thong below, showing the confidence she had in Kate and the party to be a hot spot for her to get laid tonight. She was soaked down below, her pussy begging for attention. She gripped her fingers in Kate's lovely red hair and pulled her away from her tits. Scarlett looked down at the woman, seeing the hunger in her eyes. Kate spoke.

"I think we're finally due for some fun, I want you to lick me!"

"Not so fast, Kate! You're going to be doing some tongue work too, but first-"

Scarlett stopped speaking, only to lower herself down to her knees. She knew just how to start this night off with Kate. The red haired girl watched as Scarlett turned around and placed her hands up on her ass. The warm touch of her hands was only the beginning of what was to come. She pulled Kate's thong down and then slapped her ass, finally finishing her sentence in speech.

"First, I am going to give you some pleasure!"

Striking her hand back, Scarlett spanked Kate's ass playfully. The red headed girl bent over the couch submissively, giving the blonde just what she wanted. Scarlett leaned in, and then used her tongue to poke into Kate's ass. From the moment her tongue pushed into that little hole from behind, Kate's could be heard gasping before loudly moaning.

"Oh my god! Yes! Get it!"

Kate's voice changed in a sharp pitch, almost as if she was crying as Scarlett began to pleasure her. The edge of her tongue pushed into her back door hole, all while Scarlett used her hands to pull apart Kate's ass cheeks. All Kate could do was sit there, bent over the couch and enjoying this pleasure. One thing for sure, not many men took the time to give her ass a proper rim job. She cried out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that tongue of yours feels so amazing!"

Scarlett responded by taking both of her hands and sinking them over Kate's ass cheeks. She squeezed at her before coming up and then using both of them to clap spanks over her ass. Now it was her turn to give her some pleasure. Kate turned around to see Scarlett rising up from her knees, the blonde ordered her down on the floor.

"Your turn now! Get down, get down on the floor and rim my ass!"

Just as Kate began to move, Scarlett  reached for her arm to show that she didn't have patience for this. Scarlett assumed the position in control for this night. Soon when their lips would be met on one another's tight clits, it would be her on top of Kate. The red haired girl moved down onto the floor, tossing her thong off to the side. Scarlett stood tall in her black heels, looking down below as she could see Kate's hand between her legs. She decided to place her hands onto the couch and lean over, giving Kate a full view of her tight ass. The girl responded by placing her tongue over the crack of Scarlett's ass, venturing slowly into her dark hole.

"Yes...That's it...Mmmmmmm, use that tongue of yours!"

Scarlett took a deep breath and moaned. Kate's tongue worked slowly into her ass, giving her the rimming pleasure that she had given this red headed beauty moments earlier. This was all a warm up beginning for what was soon to come. Each time Kate thrust her tongue into her ass and twirled it around, Scarlett's thoughts filled up with the temptation of what this girl's pussy would taste like.

"Yes, that's right Kate! Lick it!"

To show the fact that she was in control, Scarlett couldn't stop herself from reaching back and pushing her hand on Kate's head to push her face further between her ass cheeks. It was a small gesture, just to reinforce the point who was in control tonight. Scarlett allowed her the time to lick her ass for a few seconds longer, all before she decided it was time to move on. She pulled at Kate's red hair, forcing her tongue out of her ass.

"You know how to work it, let's see how you do with some pussy in your mouth."

Her words were enough to prompt Kate to move away from her ass and begin to raise her body back up from her knees. Scarlett was ready to make the couch, their place for now. As Kate turned around to face her, she offered the red haired girl a hand pulled her towards her. Before it was time to get into a new position, Scarlett pushed her lips to Kate's once more. The red haired girl had moved to situate her knees on the couch, all while Scarlett explored her mouth like before with her tongue. While kissing her, Scarlett figured it was the best time to overpower her again. She waited until Kate broke the kiss, and then she placed her hands up on her huge tits and pushed them right into Kate's face.

"Lick 'em up! Don't forget, you said that you liked these big titties!"

"I ain't denying that!"

"I know you're not, LICK 'EM!!"

The sharp pitch in Scarlett's voice was enough to tell Kate that she truly was in control tonight. Those huge natural breasts pummeled in her face like large pillows. She opened her mouth and began to slobber all over them while moaning. Kate used her right hand to slip her fingers down below and begin to finger herself, all while she alternated from the left to the right: licking and sucking on Scarlett's large boobs. Her nipples were solid hard, all proven each time Kate licked her tongue around them. Scarlett leaned up further, eventually forcing Kate to lay back on the end of the couch with her head propped up on the raised arm off to the side. With the red haired girl laying back, Scarlett moved her hands away from her breasts and then turned around. It was time for them both to lick in no position better than a 69.

"Lay there Kate!"

"What are you gonna do, Scarlett?"

"You have no need to question me, dear! I know exactly what I want!"

Scarlett's words set the tone for what was to come. She had turned around and laid her body onto Kate's, slowly inching her entrance toward the red haired girl's mouth. Her own eyes were dead set on Kate's pussy, which she could see was wet in excess already. It was shaved, much like her once. Scarlett leaned down and pushed her own entrance down over Kate's face, allowing the other woman in the room the time to find her pussy and get her tongue inside. It didn't take long for Scarlett to feel her tongue poking into her clit. Just as soon as the pleasure was felt, she pushed her mouth down and placed a kiss over Kate's entrance. Licking up the wetness that escaped from those pink lips, the blonde woman moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes! Get that tongue deep inside of me!"

The words were more or less orders, depending on Kate viewed them. She didn't care, as she had Scarlett's pussy laying right over her face. She used both of her hands to run up her back, all while her tongue darted in and out of her sweet opening. Scarlett responded by pushing her tongue into Kate's pussy and began to lick her in return. Together, both of them in the 69 position sending each other oral pleasure back and forth. Kate began to squirm from under Scarlett forcing the blonde just to push her tongue down further and slither into her like a snake. Kate began to tense up, just the feeling Scarlett's tongue in her at the same time as she licked this woman was driving her crazy into a world of pleasure.

It had been so long since Kate experienced another woman alone with her. Usually, she liked to take a man home from a party, she was more than satisfied that Scarlett took her home alone. Her mouth hungrily ate into the blonde girl's clit. All the while, Scarlett couldn't help herself but to slither her tongue deeper into Kate's pussy and twirl it around. Their bodies synchronized together, giving each other the same kind of pleasure simultaneously. Muffled moans could be heard from below Scarlett's body around Kate, but nothing could stop her mouth moans as she pushed her tongue over the girl's clit over and over. Scarlett groaned, eventually coming up for a breath of air only to yell at Kate. Her time was coming so soon.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, GOD! YES!! MAKE ME CUM!!!"

Scarlett was bound and determined with her own orgasm close, she would push Kate into one as well. Her mouth went back down, slipping her tongue right back into that pussy and slithering it deeper. She twisted her tongue while hungrily eating into her. At the same time, Kate found herself trying her best to push Scarlett into her climax. She ran her hands and up and down Scarlett's back, eventually bringing both hands back to her ass and playfully gripping both of her cheeks. Kate's body began to tense up, the pressure from feeling Scarlett's tongue lap over and twirl around deep inside her. She moaned, her voice creating muffled sounds into the other woman's pussy all before it finally happened.

Neither of them could hold back the inevitable. Scarlett reached her climax just moments before Kate's body tensed up and released her juices into the blonde girl's mouth. There wasn't many moments that could top the pleasure of this feeling, while having her mouth filled with sweet juices at the same time of having her own pussy eaten out. It was a breathtaking moment of absolute pleasure. Kate had lived up to the original thoughts that she had of this girl, perhaps the rumors did have truth to them. Scarlett swallowed down her juicies and then came up, placing a soft kiss over Kate's clit for one final time before speaking to her.

"Holy shit, you are fantastic with that tongue of yours!"

Kate couldn't respond at first. Not until the voloptous blonde moved forward and let her mouth free from her own entrance. Scarlett crawled forward until she was removed from Kate's body and then stomped her heels on the floor. The red haired girl laughed, swallowing down Scarlett's juices before she replied.

"Yeah, I try! Thank god that we didn't bring a man with us, I don't think I would have got a chance to lick you dry like that!"

Turning her head, Scarlett looked at her and smirked.

"We didn't need a man tonight, we only needed each other."

She sat back down on the couch, just as Kate began to lean up. Sitting up, Kate moved back to Scarlett's face and decided to kiss her one last time. Sinking their lips together, they danced their tongues along each other for one last time. Both of them could still taste their own juices, fresh between their jaws. After breaking the kiss, Scarlett kissed Kate on the cheek. They both were beat for now, a much needed slumber awaited them. Kate spoke up.

"Hope you don't mind me sleeping at your place tonight, I don't want to leave!"

"Oh no, you're staying...for tonight, at least."

Kate leaned back over the couch and sighed. Within seconds, Scarlett fell down next to her and allowed the red haired girl to push her body up against hers. Closing her eyes, Scarlett could feel herself beginning to doze off into a slumber. Kate simply rested her hand over the blonde girl's back and then drifted off to sleep herself.

1 MONTH LATER

Los Angeles, California

A busy day had unfolded through L.A. on a quiet morning. Kate found herself rushing to the set of a film that she had been signed up for, just a few weeks ago. Shooting was beginning today, as the director felt it was necessary to start in advance. The film was set for a cheap romantic-comedy and Kate had a part next to the leads. She drove in her car, listening to the radio as she took her time on the streets. Just last week, she had dyed her hair from the natural reddish color to a platinum blonde after a haircut. Kate liked to go blonde from time to time, it reminded her of another woman who she had spent some with just last month.

Arriving at the studio, she pulled her car up in the parking space and turned everything off before stepping out. The sun was beating down the usual heat that came within L.A., even during the season of fall. With her sunglasses on, she stepped over the pavement and began to walk to the front doors of the studio when she noticed a woman standing at the doorway. The figure had long red hair and wearing a white jacket. Kate continued walking, ignoring the woman's back side when suddenly her head turned. Kate stopped and looked at the face, without any doubt who this mystery woman was in red hair. She took off her sunglasses and smiled before greeting her.

"Well, welll...Scarlett! I wasn't expecting to see you today, what are you doing out here?"

"Just checking up on you, wanted to see what you were up to."

Scarlett smirked, seeing as they seemed to have reversed their hair colors since their last meeting. Kate blushed, unable to hide her feelings as she spoke up in response to her friend.

"I take it from the red hair that you're shooting something for Marvel out here?"

Shaking her head, Scarlett laughed.

"Not at the moment, but I will be soon! Maybe I should ask, did you go for the platinum blonde look for this new film or was it because of me?"

Kate smirked, unable to hide away the fact that Scarlett's words had some truth to them.

"Had it not been for last month, I would be saying no right now."

Scarlett couldn't help but grin in a smug matter and nod her head.

"It fits you well...When you're not busy later today, maybe we should go have some drinks?"

At that moment, Kate found herself grinning before she spoke in reply.

"Call me in a few hours, and we can plan something out."

"Wonderful! Maybe this time...I won't mind if you bring a boyfriend."

"Maybe I will do just that, maybe..."

Scarlett watched as Kate walked up the steps and turned back to give her a wink before she opened the large metal doors and walked on in. She thought to herself how funny Kate was, for the time being it felt like only yesterday they were holding each other in their arms on a couch back in New York. 'Good times, nothing can beat a night back home'.

THE END
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Blocboy VC, Nikko, LizzyK, Dexter07, Downloadedscar

Nikko

Re: New York Lovers (Scarlett Johansson, Kate Mara)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 04:11:19 AM »
Wahh. Thank you I had never read it. This old lesbian story is really gripping!
I liked it from beginning to end, their duo is excellent it's really well brought and built. What sense of detail 👌

The oral is perfect, these two stars go well together in this story.
I loved it. Thank you very much 😀

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: New York Lovers (Scarlett Johansson, Kate Mara)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 02:56:20 PM »
Wahh. Thank you I had never read it. This old lesbian story is really gripping!
I liked it from beginning to end, their duo is excellent it's really well brought and built. What sense of detail 👌

The oral is perfect, these two stars go well together in this story.
I loved it. Thank you very much 😀

Many thanks!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA