Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "A Little Bet": Starring Demi Lovato  (Read 9143 times)

boobs

"A Little Bet": Starring Demi Lovato
« on: March 10, 2019, 04:54:25 PM »
 "A Little Bet": Starring Demi Lovato
Tags: MF, Oral, Anal, Drunk

Edward had been friends with Demi since they were kids.  He had watched her grow up over the years becoming the beautiful woman that she was today.  He had been attracted to her for years but never had any interest in dating her and she always seemed to either be with someone or foregoing dating after the breakup.  One night they were drinking at her place and he bet her that she couldn't go the night without mentioning one of her exes. 

"What do I get if I win?", she asked Edward with a grin on her face.

"Anything you want Demi.  The thing is if you lose you have to do whatever I say for the rest of the night. Deal?", Edward elaborated.

"What do you mean by anything?", Demi questioned.

"I don't know yet and you won't have to find out if you don't mention any of your exes.", Edward told her.

"Fine, but if I win you have to be my personal servant for a month.", she explained, "Let's shake on it.

And so they shook the deal into agreement.  As the night goes by they drink a few beers while singing karaoke and playing card games.  Demi had begun to fill tipsy and had forgotten all about the bet just like Edward had assumed.  So he made sure to sing a song about breakups.  Afterwards as if on cue Demi goes on a rant about how all of her exes suck.  Edward lets her finish as he knows he's now won their little bet.  When she finishes he shouts, "I win!".

"Win? Win what? Oh shit! You did that on purpose you knew I would talk about my exes!", she exclaimed.

"You're right I did, I said as much from the start.  Now why don't you go get me another beer as I think about the next thing I want you to do.", Edward explains.

Demi grabs him a beer while trying to think of how to get out of this, she gets back and he has a smug look on his face.  "Out with it, what next?, she demands.

"So testy, the next one is simple shotgun it", he tells her.

"That's it? Fine.", she says as she quickly shotguns the beer.  As she finishes the beer she sees he grabbed a maid's uniform.  "What do you have that for?", she asked confused.

"Oh this?", he muses, "The area has gotten a little messy so I thought you could clean it up and if you're going to clean you should be wearing the proper clothing."

"What? I am not a maid!", Demi fumes.

"You are tonight, you lost the bet remember?", Edward chides.

"You're going to pay for this pervert.", she claims.

"Pervert? How am I...", he begins to say.  As he watches Demi quickly take off her clothes.  Edward had always known how nice of a body she had but, to see her like this was something else.  She had nice thick thighs which ran up to her fat ass, while her top half was just as beautiful a toned stomach beneath her plump breasts.  He wanted to go over and fuck her in that moment but... "That gives me a wonderful idea.", he thought to himself.  "I never said you had to undress in front of me Demi but, thanks for the show!", he joked.

"Wait! What? Fuck you Edward.", Demi yelled.  While she was able to put the outfit on it didn't fit someone of her size properly, the owner was a short petite woman, while Demi was clearly voluptuous.  She angrily beings throwing away of all of the beer cans scattered across the room.  She thinks she's done when he points a some spilled beer on the table.  She storms off to the kitchen and grabs a wet rag to clean it up.

Edward watches as she begins to cleanup the beer and can see her ass since the skirt doesn't cover her frame as well as it should.  "Demi take a shot with me.  You've done a good job", he tells her.  Inside he knows the alcohol will help them both out with this next part.  Edward pours them both a shot of this expensive looking bottle of tequila and hands her shot glass. 

"Tequila? Why tequila, I always make bad decisions when I drink tequila. What the hell I already made a bad decision tonight and this lets me stop being your maid, cheers!", Demi proclaims before the both down the shot.

"Wow that was a little rougher than I expected", says Edward, "How you feeling Demi"?

"Better, oddly.", she tells him as she watches him lean in for a kiss.  She has time to stop him but to her surprise lets it happen.  She returns the kiss and begins making out with him until he pulls away.  "Uh, what was that Edward"?, Demi asks uncertain of what's happening.

"Clearly it was a kiss and you didn't seem to mind", Edward tells her sensing a little bit of resistance remaining.

"Well duh, smartass but why did you kiss me?", Demi asks still puzzled.

"I thought we could have a little fun tonight that's all.  Come on let's take another shot.", he instructs, with a smile on his face.

"I don't know, I didn't mind the kiss but, this feels wrong, we're just friends remember?", she explains.

"What's the worse that could happen, I'm not making you take the shot just like I didn't make you kiss me back.  I'm asking you as a friend to take a shot with me.  So what do you say Demi?", he inquired.

"Ok, fine this is the last one.", she proclaims as she refills their glasses and raises a toast to friendship.

Edward watches as they take their shot and sees her get a little a wobbly.  He decided now is the time to make his move.  "Demi I wasn't going to say anything but you look really good in that maid outfit.", he says.

"I do?", she giggles, "Thanks Edward, I thought it was it was unflattering on me".

"No, really you look great.", he says as he kisses her again and immediately feels her kiss him back.

Demi was feeling warm all over and was loving it and Edward right now.  Their hands are both exploring the other's body as they continue their kiss.  She feels him pull away again.

Edward doesn't say anything he just takes his clothes off.  He looks at Demi, grabs her by the shoulders and gently pushes her down.  He grabs his already hard cock at points it at her mouth.  He watches as she looks up at him and then slowly takes it into her eager mouth.  "My plan has worked perfectly", he thinks to himself.

Demi hesitated for a second then gladly took his dick into her mouth.  It had been a couple of weeks since she had given a blowjob and the sight of a dick called to her in a primal way.  She bobbed her head up and down on his cock with reckless abandon.  After working herself into a good rhythm she slowly forced herself to deep-throat the whole thing.  It took her a minute but she got the whole thing in, she stopped and slid her tongue around it.  She holds his dick in her throat until she starts coughing and her eyes start to get watery.

"Damn Demi! Is that how you treated all of your ex's?", Edward asks genuinely shocked.

"Only some, though none had gotten me to take two shots of tequila so easily. Or caught me this horny.", Demi lectures.

"Wait you were already horny tonight?, Edward questions his friend.

"Like you have no idea, I been dying for a good fuck for the last week.  Your stupid bet and probably the tequila are just making this your lucky night.  Here's a secret I never told anyone: tequila makes me want anal.", Demi insinuates as she bends over the table and stick her ass up.

Edward's mouth is agape but, he is not going to let this opportunity slip away.   He approaches Demi from behind and pulls up her little maid skirt and realizes she isn't wearing any panties.  Deciding to not overthink it he positions his penis at her back door and slowly slides it in as he marvels at her plump ass.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh! Damn that feels good. Its been to long since I let someone fuck my ass.  Don't stop now Edward, you wanted this, now show me what you got!", Demi announces.

Needing no further motivation Edward grabs a handful of each of her fat cheeks, pulls almost all the way out and slams right back into her.  He hears Demi moan and begins building up to a nice steady pace as he pounds her ass.  Seeing that Demi is really getting into to he slips one of his hands down her shirt and gropes her breast while he uses the to pull her hair.

Demi can't help but to start grunting at the rough treatment she is receiving, but she wouldn't stop it for anything.  She loved nothing more than a good rough anal fucking when she drank tequila.  Wanting to cum soon she starts meeting his thrusts with her plump rear, creating a loud smacking sound throughout the house.

Realizing that Demi is trying to get off he changes tactics, he lets go of her and begins fingering her dripping wet pussy. Within in a minute he notices her breaths are getting ragged and then she cums all over his hand.

Demi can feel herself getting real close when starts fingering her snatch and then BAM!  Her body starts to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm hits her. She falls on the table as it courses through her and then...

"Damn Demi! That must have felt amazing. Demi? You okay?", Edward asks worried. He puts a hand in front of her mouth and feels her breath. "Ok she must have just passed out. Good she was beginning to scare me", he says to himself, "Well Demi, that was a hell of a night, but we need to get some rest now". He picked Demi up and placed her in her bed and laid beside her. He wasn't sure if she was going to remember last night, if not they were both in for  a rude awakening.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:59:43 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe, Viri

Viri

Re: "A Little Bet": Starring Demi Lovato
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 12:07:14 AM »
Demi was built for anal.

Craz

Re: "A Little Bet": Starring Demi Lovato
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 02:15:07 PM »
That is damn true she. Always seems to be begging for it in photos

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA