Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Like a Boss Part 6  (Read 2648 times)

MTL

Like a Boss Part 6
« on: June 02, 2019, 09:59:20 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Becky Lynch or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Codes: Anal, Humi, FF, Rim, Toys

Like a Boss Part 6
by MTL ([email protected])

Sasha Banks was on top of the world as she walked through the latest arena she was gracing her presence with. She was the NXT women's champion, and more importantly the NXT Alpha female, on the verge of taking the mostly vacant WWE Alpha female title after breaking a wannabe Alpha female in Paige. She had spent the last week anally pounding that little ass whore in preparation for tonight, when she would get to walk into the WWE women's locker room and state she was the rightful Alpha female of the whole company. Then she was going to prove it by butt fucking the formerly mighty Paige, the first-ever NXT women's champion and NXT Alpha female in front of everybody. Yeah, it was going to be so sweet, Sasha so lost in imagining it that she didn't even see the hand reaching for her before it grabbed her.

Then all of a sudden Sasha was being yanked into a storage closet and pushed against a wall, but before she got the chance to fightback she heard a familiar voice greet her, "Heya, Bosco."

That sexy little Irish accent, the way that she mocked her proper title, and that smug grin she could see perfectly even in this dim lighting had Sasha groaning with frustration, but it also made her relax. Then just as she was about to give her rival a piece of her mind she felt a pair of familiar lips pressed firmly against her own, and despite herself she instantly melted into it. Because how could she not? This was Becky. Her Becky. Becky Lynch, her former protégé, current enemy, and most importantly, fuck buddy. Oh yes, no one fucked her quite like the Lass Kicker, and just this kiss made her feel weak at the knees. Not that she wanted to analyse why that was. More importantly, she didn't want a repeat of last time, so she tried to flip them and take control, only for the stronger woman to pin her down again.

Which caused Sasha to break the kiss and huff, "And what do you think you're doing?"

"Doing you a favour." Becky grinned.

"Meaning?" Sasha raised an eyebrow.

Leaning in Becky practically purred, "I'm gonna fuck ya arse."

Sasha scoffed, "You and I have two very different definitions of favour."

"Ya sure about that?" Becky raised an eyebrow, "Because everyone's buzzing about what you did to Paige. And, mmmmmm, congrats, BTW. Those were some hot pics. But next time you're having a party like that, call me."

"And let you take the credit? As if." Sasha scoffed again, before grinning wickedly, "But if you're talking about a one on one party, where I stretch your ass, well then I'm all for it."

"Never going to happen." Becky said flatly, before grinning in pointing out, "Besides, we've got a good thing going here, why ruin it?"

Sasha raised an eyebrow, "I thought you were done with being my sidekick?"

"I am. In the ring." Becky explained as if it should be obvious, "But we both know Sasha, you need me in the back. Who else is gonna stop you from becoming someone's bitch?"

"How dare you!" Sasha spat, her eyes going wide, "I'm the NXT women's champion! I'm the NXT Alpha female! I'm-"

"Desperate for an arse fucking?" Becky finished for her, before quickly adding, "What? Don't look at me like that Sasha, I know you. I know you better than anyone, and whenever ya tops someone, especially as hard as Paige, ya crave to bottom. And bottom hard! Up the ass, the whole shebang. Face it Sasha, no matter how hard you pretend otherwise you're not a pure top. At best you are a switch playing dress up, and I like it that way. It makes it more fun when I bum ya. But after all you did to Paige others are going to be looking to put you in your place, and I... I don't want to lose you. This you. So, ya can swallow your pride, bend over for me now, and I can give you the butt pounding ya crave, or you can march into the locker room guns blazing, and become someone else's bitch. Go on. I dare you. See what happens."

Of course this made Sasha fume with rage, and she wanted nothing more than to push Becky away with all her might, slap her across the face, and storm out of this cramped space so she could go fulfil her original plan, and complete her destiny to become the WWE Alpha female. Or better yet, bend Becky over and finally make this redheaded bitch hers. But to her shame, and incredible annoyance, Becky wasn't entirely wrong. She really, really wanted to complete her destiny right now, but her ass was also craving some attention, and if she didn't get it she was worried what would happen. And no one was better giving it to her than this cocky Irish bitch.

"You're wrong." Sasha whined weakly.

"Sure I am." Becky replied dryly.

"I'm a top." Sasha protested.

"Sure ya are." Becky replied dryly.

There was a brief pause, and then Sasha grumbled, "Make it quick."

"Sure I will." Becky replied dryly, a wide grin crossing her face as she let Sasha turn around.

Honestly the only reason Sasha turned around in the first place was she didn't want to have to see Becky's smug face, especially when she was grinning like that. Well, it was the main reason, and Sasha really, really didn't want to think about the other reason. All she wanted to focus on was the present, that being Becky Lynch getting down on her knees, where she belonged, and after a few long seconds pulling down Sasha's wrestling trunks so she could literally kiss The Boss's ass. And that was all that was happening here. Becky finally showing her the respect she deserved, and absolutely not preparing her for a butt fucking. That's what Sasha tried to tell herself, although even in her own head the words sounded hollow.

Becky had always loved this arse. It was the cutest, and most fuck-able ass she had ever seen, and she craved to have her way with it from the very first time she saw it. Luckily for her at that point Sasha had been beaten down by Paige and the other top women of NXT. Hell, they had been passing Sasha around like she was nothing but a toy to be used, and Becky had found it easy to get what she wanted. But it wasn't enough. It never was with Sasha, the two of them quickly becoming fuck buddies right after they join forces and took over NXT. And sure, they'd had their inevitable falling out as Becky went for Sasha's titles, but she managed to stay on top despite defeat, and now she was once again enjoying the rewards of it.

At first the reward was just to stare at her prize, which was just about visible thanks to a dull light someone had left on inside the closet. Then Becky slowly dropped to her knees for a closer look, and pulled down Sasha's wrestling trunks and the tiny piece of string of so-called underwear to truly reveal her prize. Oh yes, there was Sasha's ass in all it's glory, Becky licking her lips before she leaned forward and pressed her lips to those cheeks. She then did the same over and over again, covering those cheeks in kisses before pushing her face between them so she could easily tongue Sasha's butt hole. Which of course inspired encouragement from her rival, which Becky mostly ignored, until the other girl reached behind her and began shoving her face into her butt.

"Yesssssss, that's it bitch, kiss my ass! Mmmmmm, you were always such a great ass kisser Becks. Yeahhhhhh, so great, mmmmmm, so great at kissing my ass! Oh God yes! Ohhhhhhhh, and yes, eating it!" Sasha moaned, then cried out extra loudly when Becky went from kissing her ass to eating it, "Oooooooh yessssss, tongue my butt hole you bitch! Mmmmmm, fucking tongue it! Oh fuck, that feels good! Oooooooh yeah, I love it when my bitches eat out my ass hole! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, eat it good! Oh yeah, oh Becky! Becky! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd Becky, eat that ass, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssss!"

For a few long minutes Becky allowed Sasha to smother her with her cute little arse, and talk all the trash she wanted. It just made what came next even more satisfying. She even really got into it, swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole as well as up and down it, and then literally forcing her way inside it. She got pretty far too, further proving that The Boss wasn't quite the total top she like to pretend to be. Becky then slid that tongue in and out for a few long seconds, literally tongue fucking Sasha's butt. Then finally she made her move, albeit after gently rubbing Sasha's unsurprisingly wet pussy, using it as lube so in one fluid motion she could pull away slightly from that ass, replacing her tongue with a finger and pushing it deep into the other woman's most private of holes.

That quickly put an end to the trash talk, Sasha instead crying out, and then whimpering as that finger slowly violated her forbidden hole, Becky pushing it up to the knuckle and then beginning to slide it in and out. Which of course caused her personal anal whore to continue moaning, gasping and crying out with pure pleasure, she just wasn't saying anything anymore. Becky was sure it wouldn't last, so she enjoyed the silence and the tightness of Sasha's arse hole as she slowly made it ready for her cock. The cock which she pulled out of her wrestling trunks and then covered with lube. Which was extremely hard to do with just one hand, but luckily Becky had plenty of practice by now, as this was far from the first time she'd bummed a lass on short notice. Hell, this wasn't even her first time doing this exact same thing with the so-called Boss.

"Ya ready to get yer arse fooked?" Becky asked, her Irish accent becoming even thicker with lust. Then when Sasha didn't reply she roughly pushed another finger into the other girl's bum hole and growled, "How about now?"

"Ah yes!" Sasha cried out, gritting her teeth as she reluctantly followed up with, "Fuck my ass Becky! Fuck it good! Oh fuck, just get this over with so I can go back to being a top."

"Yeah, right." Becky chuckled, spending a few long seconds pumping those fingers in and out before pulling out and sucking them clean. Then she slapped Sasha's arse hard and ordered, "Come on Boss, you know what you have to do if you really want it. Yeahhhhhh, that's right, reach back and spread those cheeks. Spread 'em and show me that cute little bitch hole of yours! Mmmmmm yes, spread 'em and beg like you mean it."

For a few long seconds Sasha seriously considered giving Becky a nice stiff back elbow, yanking that cock off of her and using it to put her in her place, but ultimately The Boss reached back and spread her cheeks while forcing herself to beg through gritted teeth, "Please Becky, fuck my ass! I want it fucked! Fucked by you! Oh please, please ass fuck me, fuck me in the ass, oh fuck Becky, fuck my ass! Oh fuck me!"

"See..." Becky grinned, making her move, "All ya had ta do was ask."

Sasha continued to grit her teeth as instead of getting this over with Becky slid her strap-on up and down her ass crack for a few long seconds before she seriously began knocking on her back door. Even then she pushed forwards so infuriatingly slowly that it was a few long, agonising seconds before her butt hole stretched wide enough for the head of that dick to slide through it and into her most private orifice. Becky Lynch! Again! Oh fuck, once again Becky Lynch was violating her most private hole, and instead of stopping it, or at the very least complaining, Sasha just stayed where she was and let it happen. And worse, while she cried out in mostly pain there was a hint of pleasure too, which Becky clearly realised from the way she chuckled with delight.

Or maybe Becky was just savouring her victory? Who knows, but either way after savouring the moment for a few long seconds Becky began pushing more of that dildo into Sasha's ass hole, causing more sounds of pain mixed with pleasure. Which made Sasha long for the days when she had been sodomised more regularly, so it hurt less. Or better yet when her anal virginity had been taken from her, because there had been no pleasure then at all. At least not initially, but this mixture of the two was infuriating, especially when Sasha knew that a skilled butt buster like Becky would very easily make her love it by the end. In the meantime, she seemed content with just humiliating her.

Thankfully at least for now it was just with her actions, but that was more than enough considering it involved shoving a giant cock up her ass, forcing Becky to cover Sasha's mouth with her hand to try and keep them from getting caught. Not that it would have saved her, as most WWE employees knew better than to investigate the sound of pain and pleasure, and those who didn't, or were just curious who was making those sounds, knew better than to tell anyone not in the know. In fact that was the only way this could be worse, if one of the other WWE diva saw them. Or worse, one of Sasha's NXT bitches saw her taking it up the ass like a little bitch. The very thought of it was almost enough to stop Sasha from moaning in pleasure. Almost.

Unfortunately for The Boss shortly after that Becky's thighs came to rest against Sasha's cheeks, prompting the redhead to chuckle into the ear of her favourite anal slut, "Ah fuck Sasha, that's it! That's every inch! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, that's every fucking inch of my big dick deep in your slutty little arse hole! Mmmmmm yessssssss, you like that Sasha, huh? You like a big dick in your arse? Don't answer that, mmmmmmm, there's no need. Yeahhhhhhh, we both know you're a total anal whore who loves this shit, so just relax and let me take that ass. Mmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, let me take your arse Sasha. Remind you that it's mine. Ooooooooh fuck yeah, take it! Ah fuck!"

Normally Becky would have said more, like any other WWE diva in her position, especially in NXT. Of course Sasha would put her to shame, and she desperately wanted to give a cutting retort, but she couldn't think of one, even if her mouth hadn't been covered. Which was just as well, because she knew fully well any response would have been lost in the cry of pain and pleasure she let out as Becky began pumping her butt hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy. Then just as Sasha predicted it only took half a dozen skilful thrusts from a talented butt buster like Becky Lynch for any pain to become a distant memory, and The Boss was bombarded by the pleasure of pure submission that came from getting her ass fucked.

Becky loved arse fucking women. It wasn't the main reason she had got into wrestling, but it was easily one of her favourite reasons for sticking around. There was just something so perfect about it. After all wrestling was all about the struggle to see who ended up on top, and there could be no better sign of being a top and dominating someone than using someone's most private hole as your own personal fuck hole. It certainly had the desired effect on her fellow female wrestlers, making even the obnoxious loudmouths like Sasha Banks become humble little orifices for her pleasure, moaning happily as she took them in a way they were never supposed to be taken.

This was a perfect example of that, Becky effortlessly making this total anal slut moan in pleasure just from getting her arse penetrated and stuffed. Sure, there was pain too, but that quickly faded once the real fun began, and Becky once again had Sasha Banks moaning, whimpering, gasping and crying out in pure pleasure for her. Sadly because of their location she couldn't quite enjoy those sounds to their fullest. Because sure, the WWE employees knew what was going on, but there was a difference between knowing it happened and looking the other way, and then being so careless that they upset upper management. And perhaps more to the point, at any time there could be outside guests who would be shocked to know the kind of things female wrestlers did to each other in secret.

However there were certain things Becky liked about their current location. Because sure, like most female wrestlers she preferred to have her sluts on all fours so she was firmly telling them they were her bitches, but she also took great pleasure in tormenting them in a variety of different positions. Like when she spooned them, or lay down on top of them while pinning them flat down against the bed, this position allowing her to press her boobs into their back, the friction feeling great on her nipples. More importantly she got to sink her teeth into Sasha's neck, marking her territory, and whispering the most obscene things she could think of into her ear.

"You want more, huh?" Becky taunted softly in Sasha's ear, "Mmmmmm, I know you do. I can tell by the way you're moaning for me, Bosco. I can tell ya loving this big dick in ya arse, mmmmmm, but you want more. You want to cum with this big dick in your arse! Yes you do, yes you do, mmmmmm, but you know you have to do to get it, don't you Sasha? Yeah, that's right, you're going to have to beg. Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, you're going to have to beg your top ta bum ya nice and hard and make you come like the little anal loving bottom ya are! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, beg for me Sasha, beg for me. Oh yeah, beg so I can prove you're mine by making ya cum nice and hard."

Like before Sasha didn't reply but that was okay, because Becky was more than satisfied with the commentary. Not that she could speak to loudly, but it was loud enough considering their surroundings. Also it wasn't continuous, partly because of their surroundings, but also because even in that cramped closet with a lighting if Becky leaned back far enough she could just about get a good look at her cock pumping in and out of Sasha's most private hole, which was on perfect display to her thanks to The Boss continuing to spread her cheeks for her like a good little bitch. Which was fun for a while, but Becky couldn't resist taking over so she could slap that arse and show the mighty Sasha Banks who the real Boss was around here.

Sasha gritted her teeth at this further display of disrespect and humiliation, but also because she just didn't want to cry out with pleasure because of it. Because to her shame in some ways it was only adding to her pleasure, as it was emphasising the fact that at this moment in time she was nothing but Becky Lynch's anal loving bitch. Oh yes, to her shame Sasha was loving it in the ass, a fact which was now impossible to hide as Becky skilfully sodomised her into loving every second of this misuse of her ass hole. Which was kind of ironic really, because she had been on such a role of being a top and now she couldn't be more of a bottom, given that she was currently moaning in pure pleasure while getting fucked in the ass.

The biggest shame of course was the fact that she felt a growing need to cum, and more to the point a growing need to beg for more. From previous experience she knew she wouldn't be granted such a mercy until she actually begged for it, which kept Sasha gritting her teeth and frantically digging her nails into the wall towards the end just to try to keep herself from begging for as long as possible. Of course inevitably the need became too great, especially with such a skilled butt buster like Becky Lynch. Although when the time came Sasha initially tried to make her words sound like a demand, but soon they'd devolved into desperate begging as she became overwhelmed with need for more.

"Do it! Make me cum!" Sasha grumbled, and then when that clearly wasn't enough she continued, getting more desperate as she continued talking, "Make me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass! Come on Becky, mmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oooooooh yesssssss, fuck me hard and deep in the ass, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, fuck my fucking ass! Ass fuck me, like a Boss! Yesssssss, pound me in my little ass hole like a Boss! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck that ass and make me cum like a Boss! Oh please Becky, mmmmmm, make me cum! Make me cum and prove that I'm yours, mmmmmm ohhhhhhhh fuck, if you can. Oh fuck yeah, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssss, oh fuck, harder Becky, oh fuck!"

It took longer than Sasha wanted it to, by a great margin, but eventually she got what she wanted. At first it was just Becky gradually increasing the pace until Sasha could no longer remain coherent, at which point Becky left her on the edge of orgasm for what felt like an eternity. Luckily for Sasha she didn't have to go over the edge of that orgasm while lost in her submission, although that was little comfort as that came later. Instead she vividly pictured herself finally getting revenge on Becky by bending her over and forcing her to take it up the 'arse', the image so vivid that she instantly came. Unfortunately then she became lost in pure submission as Becky gradually increase the pace until it literally became a rectum wrecking.

Which was incredibly shameful, but one minute Sasha was picturing herself finally getting revenge on her rival by fucking her up the ass, and the next her cum was squirting out of her cunt, and thanks to Becky pounding her most private hole, and as desperately she tried to resist Sasha just couldn't help but become lost in the pure submission that was getting fucked up the butt. Oh yes, Becky Lynch pounded her most private hole hard and deep, effortlessly giving Sasha multiple orgasms which brought her back to her initial days in NXT where she had been a pure bottom. Maybe even more than that, because she and Becky had a special connection, and the redhead just dominated her so effortlessly. And made her cum harder than anyone else. So hard that the idea of breaking entirely almost didn't seem so bad. Almost.

Becky had wanted to make Sasha hers for quite some time now. It wasn't just because she felt some weird connection to the other girl, or because they were rivals, or even because Sasha's ass was amazingly hot. Although that was true, but above all else Becky was just overwhelmed by the need to fuck this ass and make it hers. It was kind of hard to describe, other than the fact that it was a perfect fit for her strap-on dick, and sodomising someone who was obviously tapped by management to be a top star right from the get go was so fucking hot. Obviously Becky didn't have that luxury, given the way they introduced her on RAW. Oh yes, she was brought 'up' to RAW as an afterthought, but she was going to show them all just how amazing she was.

She was going to do that by ruling this division like no one could foresee, starting with the perfect piece of ass in front of her, Sasha Banks. Oh yes, while other people were predicting The Boss to be the perfect villain or antihero for the so-called main roster Becky was imagining Sasha in a very different role, one in which she satisfied all her sexual needs, no matter how perverted they may be. Which of course mostly meant taking it up the ass, Becky pounding that perfect little booty harder and deeper than ever before to make it clear that it was absolutely hers. Which certainly had the desired result of making Sasha cum, Becky putting the explanation point on that by grabbing a handful of dyed hair, pulling it back, and screaming in the other girl's ear, regardless of who else might hear it.

"Cum! Cum for me Sasha! Cum for me!" Becky demanded, "Yesssssss, scream and cum for me! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, help me prove my point. Yeahhhhhhh, ya can arse fuck sluts like Paige all you want, mmmmmmm, but you're still just going to be a wannabe Alpha female, ooooooooh, and more importantly my bitch! My anal whore! My up the bum slut! Mine! You're mine Sasha! You always were, and you always will be! Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, I own you! I own this perfect little fuck hole ya call an arse hole, ooooooooh, it's mine to fuck whenever I want, and you know it! Yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmm, prove that you know it by cumming for me. Yesssssssss, that's a good bitch, Bosco. Cum for me! Fucking cum! Oooooooooh yessssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Of course this triggered a powerful series of orgasms, both for Becky and for Sasha. Obviously Sasha came from getting her most private hole pounded like the little anal whore she was, while Becky came from the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman. Or in this case more accurately putting that loudmouth woman in her place as her personal anal whore. Oh yes, that was what the mighty Sasha Banks, the current NXT women's champion and Alpha female, was always meant to be, a fact Becky set out to prove by increasing the pace until she was given that sweet arse everything she had, which was really saying something considering how hard she had been pounding it before.

Naturally that combined with the constant bashing against her clit sent Becky over the edge of orgasm time and again, until the point she became a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate. Which was heavenly, mostly because she was able to push herself through her initial orgasm and through several more to hammer home her point. Yet despite this she pushed herself to the very edge, and then pulled her cock out of that ruined hole and then spread those cheeks so she could emphasise the gape. Which caused her to chuckle wickedly, before slapping that ass and giving Sasha the order she had no doubt the other girl had been dreading.

"Spread those cheeks!" Becky ordered, "Mmmmmm, show me that gaping bitch hole."

Sasha let out a series of cries, first when the dildo was abruptly taken away from her butt, making her feel like something had been amputated as it had been so deeply embedded within her, and then again for when Becky exposed what she had done to her, and then slapped her ass and ordered her around again. But the biggest cry, and whimper, came when she actually reached behind her and pulled those cheeks wide apart to emphasise the gape. Which deeply shamed her, but Sasha just couldn't help it. She was just in such a submissive mood, that it felt natural to do something, even if it was completely obscene. Unfortunately that did include staying in that position for a few long seconds while Becky admired her handiwork, and even got a couple of shots of it on her phone.

"Good Boss." Becky said mockingly, before ordering, "Mmmmmm, now clean my cock! Yeahhhhhhh, you know how it works around here. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, ya get ya arse fooked, you suck the dick clean afterwards to thank the girl that bummed ya. So thank me Sasha! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, thank me for fucking that little arse hole of yours good! Oh fuck yeah, suck it like the ATM whore you are! Oh fuck!"

This time Sasha didn't just grit her teeth and do as she was told. No, she turned around and glared at Becky for a few long seconds... and then did as she was told. Yes, she should totally force Becky's strap-on down her own throat, but again Sasha was just in a totally submissive mood right now, and just couldn't resist dropping to her knees and wrapping her lips around the head of the cock that had just pummelled her ass hard and deep. Especially when it meant that she got to taste her own ass, which to her shame Sasha loved, which was once again proven by how loudly she moaned as soon as that flavour hit her taste-buds. Which of course Becky taunted her for.

"Yeahhhhhhh, fucking moan bitch! Tell me just how much you loved sucking my cock!" Becky chuckled wickedly, before already beginning to stroke Sasha's hair in encouragement, while with her other hand she took a few more shots with her phone, "Mmmmmm yessssssss, you fooking love it! Especially when it's covered in your arse cream. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss Sasha, we both know you're an ass to mouth whore who just can't get enough butt juice, mmmmmm, especially from your own bitch hole! So tuck in bitch. Oh yeah, my cock is covered in the cream you crave, so make sure you get every drop. Mmmmmm yessssssss, deep throat my entire fucking cock so you can get every fucking drop of your arse juice you filthy little ATM slut! Oh fuck yeah, oooooooooh, suck it!"

Luckily for Sasha she barely heard this taunting as she was too consumed with the taste of her own butt. At first she savoured the ass cream which was on the tip of the dick, which had gone as deep as it could go into her bowels, then she started slowly bobbing her head up and down the first few inches in a gentle little blow job. Then she got serious by shoving the dildo into her throat, and despite the fact that she still choked and gagged a little years of practice allowed her to take the full length of the dick. Although it took quite a while, again mostly because she was savouring it, but she got there. Which obviously please Becky, but at this point that really couldn't be helped.

Once her lips reached the base Sasha showed off by just stopping there for a few long seconds, and for better or for worse she opened her eyes and looked upwards. Of course Becky was smirking down at her, and continuing to taunt her, even if Sasha was so in the zone she wasn't aware of what she was saying. It didn't matter anyway, because she put a stop to it by simply reaching up and grabbing Becky's meaty butt and giving it a good squeeze, causing the redhead to blush almost the same colour as her hair. Sadly Sasha didn't have the energy for it right now, but the message was clear, sooner or later she would be turning the tables, and then she would truly get her hands on this 'arse'. Then they would see who would be bottoming, like a Boss.
Hi, I write under the name MTL or MTL17. I have been writing fan fiction for over 10 years now. I have over 400 stories posted on Literotica.com and even more on adult-fanfiction.org. I'm also on archiveofourown.org and t-s-s-a.com.

Want a commission, or just a support what I do? Consider subscribing to me on patreon.com/MTL17.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA