Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 6  (Read 6861 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 6
« on: December 26, 2018, 11:34:54 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Notes
I think I should clarify something. When I wrote this chapter they hadn't really announced Logan. So this Laura Kinney is NOT the Laura Kinney that we saw in the movie. She is in her early thirties and not a preteen. I definitely wanted to clarify that before going forward. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 6
X-Men Returning Home Part 2

The next day I was walking around the school disguised as one of the X-Men that was currently overseas doing some work for Professor Xavier and wouldn’t be back for some time. I was doing this so the students didn’t get spooked by the appearance of there now, dead guidance counselor.

I could understand where he was coming from and didn’t want to scare any of them. Because even if these weren’t MY students they were his. They all loved him or respected him. I didn’t want to disrespect that. Skye had been walking around meeting anyone and everyone that I talked about frequently while also working on the computers that they had here. And I had been reading up on the differences between the two timelines. I then looked up from the computer screen and I saw something that made me freeze in place.

“Travis,” I said to myself more than anyone else. Travis Wright was one of the students that had died in the experiment that gave me these powers. He had the power to create daggers of light that could purge addictions from people and mild healing. That’s when I looked around him and I saw another of the eighteen and another. I couldn’t believe my eyes as I counted all of them. “They’re all here,” I said as the tears started to come down my face.

I had never thought I would ever see any of them alive. But they were all here. I wanted more than anything to run up to each and every one of them and hug them. But I knew that the man that I was copying never would so I couldn’t. But I knew that if I stayed here any longer I was going to break down even farther so I got out of there as fast as I could before that would happen. Laura had been there following me this whole time. But she couldn’t understand why I had done that so she went to the only person she could think of for help: the Professor.

“Why would he act like that Professor?” Laura asked him.

“I could tell you that,” Logan said.

“Did you say something Mr. Wolverine sir?” Singularity asked over some blasts from the Danger Room.

“Not to you, star chart. You keep at it,” he said to her over the com, turning off the coms so this conversation didn’t distract her as he watched her continue.

“The timeline where we both come from is nothing like this one in many ways. None more than the governments’ views on mutants. David told you that he was a lab experiment to turn him into a superweapon. But what he omitted from the story when he told both of you was that he wasn’t the only one that the government captured. They also captured eighteen students too. We tried to rescue them all. But by the time that we found them he was the only one that was still alive.” Logan said sadly.

“They killed eighteen students?” Laura asked, shocked by this.

“Yes, they did. I don’t think he ever got over that.” Logan said, thinking back to how I was just after they rescued me.

“Afterwards he was constantly training. Constantly trying to save people. When he told us that he was going to be traveling the Omniverse I thought that he was still trying to make it so that he could look those eighteen students in the eyes in the afterlife.” Logan said.

“And all eighteen are alive here. I think that he never expected to see them again. You’re a half-second off star chart.” Logan said through the com.

“Sorry, Mr. Wolverine sir.” Singularity said.

“It’s just Logan,” he said, turning off the com again.

“When he saw them just walking around he must have been trying to hold that in. But he couldn’t so he ran off.” Logan said with a sigh.

Laura never thought she could hear anything like this about someone that she had known for years. But somehow she also knew that this shouldn’t surprise her. He wasn’t me and I wasn’t him. “Thanks, Dad,” Laura said to him as she walked off. She had to find Clarice and talk to her about all of this. And get her opinions about what they should next.

Two days later I was sitting on a hill alone looking down on the school. “I didn’t think that I would be seeing either of you again,” I said without turning around as Laura and Clarice walked up to me. I could do this thanks to me keeping Wolverines’ powers this time and I smelt them coming.

“We wanted...no we needed to talk to you,” Laura said to me.

“You smelt me out?” I asked Laura.

“No. We found you because you and he are the same man that we fell in love with.” Clarice said.

“No, I’m not,” I said.

“Not physically but emotionally you are. I saw that you were crying when you found out that those eighteen students were alive here.” Laura said, sitting next to me.

“I never thought I’d see them alive again. But you can’t possibly know why I’m here sitting on this hill alone staring at the school.” I said.

“You’re here because you can’t stop thinking about the person that had just died. The man that you would have been if you had been in this universe when time was rewritten.” Laura said, putting her hand on mine. And Clarice put hers’ on my other hand.

“I hope he knew how lucky he was to have two beautiful intelligent women like the two of you,” I said.

“He did. And I hope that your girlfriends know how lucky they are.” Clarice said.

“We do,” Skye said as she and Claire came up to us.

“Why didn’t the three of you make love?” Claire asked.

“Excuse me?” Laura asked.

“Claire is very straightforward and honest…pocket universe,” Skye said with a smile.

“What does that mean?” Clarice asked.

“I know that you loved the David that this timeline generated. And I know that our David has been falling in love with the both of you over the last three days. So why didn’t you three make love?” Claire asked.

“You’ve been falling in love with the both of us?” Clarice asked me.

“Claire we need to teach you that sometimes private conversations need to STAY private,” I said.

“You HAVE been falling in love with us,” Laura said.

“Yes. Over the last three days, I’ve been looking into what was different. And the more I looked into that the more I found I was looking into the two of you. The more I found the more I loved you.” I said.

“You weren’t going to tell us were you?” Laura asked.

“Well the truth is I wanted to, but I didn’t-” I started then Laura kissed me again. And just as before when she stopped Clarice came and gave me a kiss too.

Before any of the three of us knew it, Laura, Clarice and I were making love while Skye and Claire were masturbating while watching us. And I couldn’t stop myself from using one of my favorite sexual positions that only a few people in all the Omniverse could achieve phasing both of their pelvises into one. While I was making love to Clarice anally I was making love to Laura vaginally. We made love like that until all three of us orgasmed and collapsed trying to catch our breaths.

“How often do you do that?” Laura asked, trying to catch her breath.

“Why do you ask?” I asked, also catching my breath.

“Because,” she said, taking a deep breath.

“I want to know how often I’ll be trying to catch my breath like this back in there universe,” she said.

“You want to come back with us?” Skye asked as she came over and gave each of us a kiss on the cheek.

“We told you. Now that we’ve found him again we are NOT going to lose him again.” Clarice said as Claire gave each of us a kiss on the cheek too.

“I only pull that off on special occasions. Like this.” I said with a smile.

At this moment Laura, Clarice, and I got a mental message from the Professor. “We need to get back to the Professor.” the three of us said together.

“What is it?” Skye asked as we all got dressed as fast as we could.

“The Professor wants us all back at the school,” Laura said.

“And it must be something important because he’s with the rest of the X-Men and he wants me there as me and he agreed that I shouldn’t be seen as me by anyone, not even the X-Men that’s why he found an X-Man that was overseas right now for me to impersonate,” I said.

“See I told you that she looked like one of the new girls.” Bobby Drake or Iceman said as the four girls walked into the Professor’s office.

“Who looks like my girlfriends?” I asked as I walked into the room after changing back into myself before entering the room.

“How the hell is David standing there?” Erik Lehnsherr or Magneto asked.

“Eric, he is from the timeline that Logan came from when he came back to stop the Sentinels from ever being made.” Professor Xavier said to him.

“But he wasn’t in this universe when I was sent back. So he is still around.” Logan said.

“I came back to train this one with her powers,” I said, indicating Claire.

“But that doesn’t matter right now. WHO LOOKS LIKE ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS?” I said again.

“Oh, she’s in the sitting room with Storm.” Hank McCoy or Beast said. At this Skye went running out of the room.

“How did I know she was going to do that?” I asked myself more than the rest of the room. We all went after her.

“OH MY GOD.” we heard two sets of identical voices say together. One of which was Skye the other of which was the new girl.

“WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME?” they said together again.

“STOP COPYING ME,” they said together.

“I’M NOT COPYING YOU. YOU’RE COPYING ME.” they said together again. That’s when I put my hand on Skye’s mouth.

“Okay before you two start saying something completely stupid just to prove that you both think independently from each other shut up,” I said to Skye more than the new girl.

That’s when the new girl who looked and sounded like Skye threw her arms around me sobbing. “I thought that I had killed you,” she said through her tears.

“David how are-” Ororo Munroe or Storm began to ask but I stopped her before she could finish.

“You were the one who sent that computerized car at DNAnimal?” Laura asked.

“Yes, but they made me. I didn’t want to,” she said, crying on my shoulder.

“Who made you do that?” I asked her with a very gentle voice.

“The MLF. Do you hate me for what I did to you?” she asked, looking me in the eyes with tears streaming down her face.

“I’m sorry but I’m not the man you sent that car at. I am him from another timeline. This timelines version of me you killed five days ago.” I said to her. She burst into uncontrollable sobs.

“Listen to me, listen to me,” I said, pulling her into a hug.

“Are you listening to me?” I asked. She shook her head yes.

“I may not be him, but as Laura and Clarice have pointed out to me I think like him. And I can also enter your head so I know that you are telling the truth. You didn’t want to kill him. So I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he WOULD forgive you. Because I forgive you. And if anyone has a problem with that they’ll have to answer to me.” I said to everyone.

“You are EXACTLY like our David baby,” Laura said with a smile on her face.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 11:26:15 AM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA