Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 21  (Read 5532 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 21
« on: January 19, 2019, 10:58:50 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 21
Batman: The Begining Part 3

“I can’t believe this. Are you really tracking him through his scent?” Batgirl asked, still disbelieving us.

“Trust me if he says that he’s tracking someone using his powers he means it,” Batwoman said to her.

“Why is that?” Batman Beyond asked.

“That’s because of where my powers come from. This way.” I said.

“And where do they come from?” Batman asked.

“They are what are called mutants,” Batwoman said.

“This means that when we went through puberty we got powers. My power is that of the man that I was cloned from, Wolverine. But S-Class, he had a completely unique power.” X-23 said following the scent right alongside me.

“My power was to control my DNA to a point that I could turn into animals both living and extinct. But my government experimented on me.” I said.

“He was a Guidance Counselor at a school for mutants. And they killed eighteen students to find out what gave them their powers and made him be the same way so that they could make him be their superweapon.” Batwoman said to an appalled Batman family.

“How can you keep a joking attitude after something like that?” Nightwing asked.

“In the beginning, if I didn’t I would have been lost in grief. And it helped me focus on what needed to be done. Because the only way that I could have looked them in the eyes when I saw them again is if their deaths weren’t just some plot for a super weapon.” I said.

“What do you mean by that?” Batman asked.

“Well I went home a while back, and the X-Men did what the X-Men do best,” I said.

“And what’s that?” Batgirl asked.

“Time travel. I swear that some X-Men will travel through time for a gallon of milk. And I don’t know why.” I said.

“Was that a joke or are you serious?” Batwoman asked unsurely.

“A little of both actually. We time travel way too much. Anyway, X-23’s father went back in time to stop something and because of his actions, those students of mine were never killed. But I was.” I said smiling because of the looks on the faces of the Batman families’ faces.

“But back to the joking thing. Now I do it for several reasons. One, when I’m scared or anxious it helps mask it. Two, it helps those around me that need a laugh sometimes. And three, it makes the bad guys angry. They are more liable to make more mistakes that way.” I said as we entered an abandoned warehouse in the warehouse district at the edge of town.

“Well, I won’t be making that mistake again,” Joker said, turning on the lights. He had at least twenty to forty men around him all pointing Tommy Guns at us. They fired them just as everyone but X-23 and I got out of the way. I was in my Colossus mode so the bullets just bounced off me. But they were tearing up Laura’s flesh. As this was happening the Joker quietly left the warehouse. I went running in and clobbered as many as I could knocking out most everyone that I hit. That’s when the Batman family came in with Batwoman rushing to Laura’s aid. I saw this and I knew I had to stop her.

“What are you doing she’s hurt?” she asked me frantically trying to get to Laura. At that point one of the guys that were approaching Laura just a few seconds before was sent flying over our heads. He looked like he was missing a few fingers. We turned around and there was X-23 standing there all of her claws were out and were tearing through some of the remaining men. I left Batwoman speechless because I could tell that she needed my help. I sliced through a Tommy Gun that was being pointed at Batman with my own claws.

“Batman, take everyone on ahead. Stop him. We got this.” I said to him.

“You heard the man let’s go,” Batman said, leading everyone out of the warehouse. As they did Batwoman was looking over her shoulder wondering if we were going to be alright. I didn’t want her to worry. But I also knew that X-23 and I were more than a match for anything that these fools could throw at us.

“They’re going to be okay.” Barbara kept muttering under her breath. The Batman family saw the only other building that the Joker could have gone into and entered it.

“Batman, how nice of you to join me in my humble abode. I’ve met your new friend in the next warehouse. I don’t like him.” Joker said looking at everyone.

“Why because he’s funnier than you?” Batman Beyond joked.

“We got another comedian.” Joker quipped.

“Well, I can’t be outdone by that bozo.” Batman Beyond joked.

“Well, maybe these bozos are more to your liking?” Joker said as several giant clown robots came out.

“Oh come on. How many thugs does a guy need?” Nightwing asked as him and the others went to work fighting them.

“He’s trying to distract us,” Batman said, noticing him get into a Joker shaped car it roared into action and was heading for the door. But there was an explosion and the car was sent rolling. At this point, Iron Man, X-23 and I came into the warehouse.

“You’re okay,” Batwoman said, seeing us.

“Yeah. After you left Iron Man came in and helped us. He found a cure for the toxins and S.H.I.E.L.D. is distributing it through the bay.” I said as X-23 and I sliced through one of the Clownbots.

“You say that like I actually helped you two. By the time I showed up, there wasn’t much that I could do,” he said firing a repulsor beam at another Clownbot. And as the Batman family was fighting some Clownbots the Joker climbed out of his car and stumbled out of the warehouse.

“I’ve got the Joker,” Batman said seeing this and running after him. There was a Clownbot coming up behind Iron Man but X-23 took him down single-handedly.

“Nice work kid.” Iron Man said firing another repulsor beam at another Clownbot.

“It’s over Joker. We have all of your thugs dealt with. And everyone is dismantling your Clownbots.” Batman said to him.

“You think that you have me beat?” Joker said. He looked like he had been through the ringer thanks to Iron Man blowing up his car.

“You’re hurt, Joker. So why don’t you just come in peacefully.” Batman said.

“Do you really expect ME to do anything peacefully?” Joker asked with an even wider smile and the blood that was trickling down his face made him look every bit as crazy as he was and he pulled out a joke gun.

“No,” Batman said as he threw a Batarang knocking the gun out of his hands. At this moment Iron Man, Batwoman, Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Batman Beyond, X-23 and I came on to the scene.

“Oh, fudge,” Joker said, seeing all of us.

“So all the fish are cured?” Batgirl asked Skye.

“It looks like it. And even if we missed a few all the fishermen in the area have been warned. And some of the bigger companies are being given the antitoxin to treat the fish that they catch that still have it.” Skye said.

“It’s amazing how nuts this Joker is,” Tony said.

“I know. I keep asking myself the same question every time I hear about or are involved in a Laughing Fish case: Why? ” I said to him.

“Well, it is nice to finally have the Joker AND Harley Quinn off the streets.” Commissioner Gordon said. And everyone was in general agreement.

“Well, now that we got all this raped up I have something that I want to ask someone here,” Tony said.

“What is it, Tony?” I asked.

“It has nothing to do with you,” Tony said with a smile.

“What are you talking about?” Batman asked.

“Well Steve was impressed by Wonder Woman and this idiot; and I was impressed by one person here today: X-23 . You handled yourself like an Avenger out there. So I would like to offer you a place in the Avengers.” Tony said.

“What about Batman?” Robin asked, almost offended that Tony didn’t think of Batman.

“It has nothing to do with my opinion of him. It’s just that even I would have to admit the both of us on the same team would end badly.” Tony said.

“I hate to admit it. But Tony is right. If he and I were on the same team, I think that I would want to punch his teeth down his throat.” Batman said with a smile.

“So what do you say are you in?” Tony asked.

“Okay, I’m in,” Laura said with a smile. Skye, Barbara and I wrapped our arms around her, all of us trying to kiss her cheek.

“One at a time people.” Laura joked and everyone laughed.

“So you are alright?” Barbara asked Laura. We were on a date again. But this time there were two differences. One, there wasn’t a clown that was about to turn all the fish into look-alike replicas of himself. And two, Laura was with us. And we were having a good time. We had gone to the movies and were walking down the boardwalk.

“What do you mean?” Laura asked her hand in mine.

“You were shot about sixty times,” Barbara said.

“Well, I have a healing factor that heals any wound. And what bullets that would have hit vital organs were stopped by my adamantium skeleton.” Laura said.

“And that’s why you didn’t stop her from getting hurt?” Barbara asked.

“No, it isn’t. Laura doesn’t want anyone else to put their lives in danger. So she does some things by herself. And if you try and help her she gets super mad.” Skye said she had one hand in mine and the other in Barbara’s.

“And she is usually grumpy when she gets knocked out from any kind of injury. So when you went running up to her I knew I had to stop you. That’s because she was liable to hack something off.” I said.

“You ran up to me worried?” Laura asked with a smile.

“Well yeah. The truth is that this is the best relationship I have ever had. And I don’t want a single thing to change unless it’s for the better. And watching you die is NOT for the better and that’s what I thought I saw. And I was terrified that you both were going to die when we left you.” she said squeezing Skye’s hand.

We all stopped and huddled into a circle. “It’s going to take a lot more than that to take the two of us out,” Laura said to her.

“She’s right. I only ever thought I was going to die once.” I said to her.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Well I was going up against this guy and he tripped over his own two feet. He then landed on a patch of ice. And went sliding all the way down the roof we were on. I swear he made the same sounds that the cartoons make when people fall down the stairs. I almost died laughing.” I joked. And everyone looked at me in disbelief. “Hey, it’s still better than anything the Joker can come up with.” I joked. And that got everyone laughing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:41:01 PM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 21
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 09:14:04 PM »
More great stuff from you, thanks for posting. Count me in with your readers.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA