Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 38  (Read 5660 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 38
« on: February 11, 2019, 05:31:20 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 38
Date Night “Maria Hill, Barbara Gordon & Martha Kent”

“Okay, we’ve been around you long enough to know that you are nervous for some reason,” Diana said to Maria. The girls and I had been living in A-Force Base for about three days now. Daisy had gotten enough control over her powers that we had decided to go out to dinner. All the girls had gotten dressed but for some reason, Maria was extra nervous this evening. Maria smiled.

“I’m not nervous,” she said, flattening her dress out again.

“Maria, none of us here are in sync with you the way that we are with each other but all of us here can tell you that was a lie,” Laura said to her with a smile. Her smile faltered. Her eyes started to drift in and out of focus.

“What’s going on?” Daisy asked her. She started to cry silently. Claire gave her a tissue to dry her eyes.

“I shouldn’t feel this way. I know it.” Maria said as she let the tears come out.

“Everyone sees this badass; someone that can take on anyone and everyone. Someone that can and has gone toe to toe with an Avenger, both verbally and physically,” she said to all of the girls sitting down in a chair.

“And here I am crying like a little girl over a guy,” Maria said.

“Did David do something wrong?” Daisy asked. She knew that I was in love with Maria so she was curious to know what I could have done.

“The opposite in fact,” Maria said with a smile.

“What happened?” Daisy asked.

“When he did that speech about the who and why he gave those teleports to,” Maria started.

“He gave them to us because he trusts us. Didn’t you know that?” Claire said to Maria.

“It’s not that he trusts us. It’s what he called us. His ‘girlfriends’ ? I thought that we were having some fun making love when we had an itch so to speak.” Maria said. The girls started to smile.

“That’s where you got confused. If he was any other man I would have agreed with you.” Daisy said to her.

“David has a view of sex,” Claire said.

“It’s not about cumming as fast or as many times as you can,” Laura said.

“It’s about making the love between the people having it real, tangible. Every time he makes love to someone new he has weighed his love for that woman against his love for anyone of us. And if he feels it is worth it, and only if it is worth it, he will make love to her and possibly start their future together.” Diana said.

“I’ve never had that kind of relationship before.” Maria and standing up and turning her back on them.

“If it bothers you then tell David that it’s not what you want. He’ll understand.” Daisy said.

“But I want it. I want it more than anything. But I don’t know what to do to keep it.” Maria said looking at everyone.

“I keep thinking that everything that I wear he’s going to hate. Everything that I do is going to make him question if he loves me or not. I had a nightmare last night.” she said as a single tear escaping her eye.

“He called me into the office he is using right now to plan your training schedule. And he told me to hand over my teleporter. Because he didn’t love me anymore.” she said and she started to cry again.

“I’m sorry. I can’t do this,” she said running away.

Later in Maria’s room on the base. “Hello, gorgeous,” I said walking into her room. She had locked the door. But I had phased right through the door.

“The door was locked for a reason,” Maria said, not turning around to face me. She was wearing a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. She has probably been crying since she left the others.

“You’re my girlfriend. We’ve made love eight times. Do you think I haven’t seen everything before?” I joked lamely.

“They tell you about what I said?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. She turned to face me. She had bloodshot and puffy eyes. I took her hands. And kissed her.

“You don’t have to do anything to keep me. I would never dump you for something you say, do or wear. We may not agree one hundred percent of the time and you aren’t one of the girls that I’m in sync with, but I love you Maria Hill. And I always will.” I said to her. She started to smile. That’s when she realized what she was wearing and how she looked.

“I must look like a mess,” Maria said to me.

“Like I said when I came in. You look gorgeous.” I said as we kissed again.

But this time I phased all of our clothes off. She didn’t realize that she was naked until she looked down. Now knowing that we were about to make love was the biggest turn on for her. Especially when she saw how hard she made me. She smiled as she jumped into my arms kissing me. We lined up my penis with her pussy. And as I plunged into her we kissed passionately. We were so lost in each other that neither of us noticed the sound of four teleporters going off as the girls teleported into the room. Maria was moaning my name begging me to never stop making love to her, as all the other girls were starting to make love to each other as they watched the two of us. The first time we noticed them was mere seconds after we came declaring that we loved each other.

“It looks like we had some peeping tomboys,” Maria said with a smile.

“Did you enjoy the show ladies?” I asked with a matching smile.

“Definitely,” Claire said, kissing both of us.

“But of course,” Laura said with a smile.

“Without a doubt,” Diana said, kissing both our hands.

“In fact, I for one wouldn’t mind joining you two for round two,” Daisy said hopefully.

“That sounds like fun,” Maria said, kissing my cheek as all four girls converged on me.

“Sometimes I really love my life,” I said as the six of us spent the next several hours in unbridled ecstasy.

“Hello there sweetie.” a bartender said to Barbara as we approached the bar.

“Hi, Alexandra. It’s been a long time.” Barbara said to her with a smile.

“Who’s the sausage?” she asked, seeing me.

“He’s my boyfriend,” Barbara said with a smile.

“You went and switched teams on us?” she joked.

“Nope. I’m still a lesbian.” Barbara said with a smile.

“Okay. I’m doing the math in my head and it does not compute.” the bartender joked now confused.

“Simple, when I found out that he has several girlfriends I got curious. You did know that when I was growing up I did have male lovers right?” Barbara asked her.

“No, I didn’t. Why did you switch to our side?” Alexandra asked.

“They were all lacking in that department if you know what I mean. But when I found my first female lover; it was the best sex of my life to that point. When I found out about him having multiple willing girlfriends I was curious. I just had to know was he a better lover than those losers that I had made love with before. So I took the hit and made love with him. And here we are.” Barbara said with a smile.

“Are you that good?” Alexandra asked me.

“No complaints so far.” I joked Alexandra laughed at that.

After that Barbara was shunned by most of the girls in this lesbian bar. “Maybe I should go,” I said to her. She had been invited to this bar by her best friend and her best friend’s girlfriend who wanted to meet me. That was the only reason I came to the bar in the first place because I don’t drink. But I didn’t like the way that all the girls were shunning her.

“You don’t have to do that.” Barbara’s best friend said seeing that I was getting more and more uncomfortable and trying to make excuses to leave.

“I really don’t like that,” I said seeing three women turn up their noses after looking at the both of us.

“Don’t let them bother you, baby,” Barbara said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Later at Barbara’s apartment. I couldn’t stop thinking about those women. “Like I told you before, don’t worry about those bitches. Alexandra, Lisa and Tammi loved you.” Barbara said to me.

“It’s not about that,” I said to her.

“Then what is it about?” Barbara asked with a frown.

“I want to know...how many of your friends have you lost because you and I are dating?” I asked.

“What?” she asked.

“Don’t change the subject, how many friends have you lost?” I wanted to know.

“I won’t deny that a few of them turned their backs on me. Thinking just what those women thought tonight. That I was only doing this to fit in with society. But they weren’t real friends.” Barbara said, taking my hands.

“Real friends like Alexandra. Like Lisa. Like Tammi. They stood by me. Knowing that I have fallen in love with the greatest guy I have ever met. A guy that one day will be the father of my children. Don’t think you’re going to get off easy just because you’re getting married to the Big Four.” she said with a smile.

“I don’t know what to say,” I said to her.

“Say that you are as hard as a rock right now because mama is feeling frisky tonight,” she said with a smile.

“It’s not hard to say that when I’m with a woman as beautiful as you,” I said kissing her.

We took each other’s clothes off slowly, kissing the entire time. When she was in her underwear I picked her up and carried her to the bed. As I set her down she started to remove her bra and panties and toss them both in my general direction. Seeing her lying there naked smiling at me, begging me to make her cum again and again with her eyes. I was as hard as a rock now. I took off my underwear and crawled on top of her. I plunged myself into her wet pussy. She smiled and kissed me. As we found the rhythm pretty quickly and I was thinking how lucky I was to have a woman like this in my life. We made love for the rest of the night changing positions every so often. And when we both came she passed out in my arms. I looked down at this angle passed out from her orgasm. I smiled and kissed her forehead and fell asleep myself.

“Oh god. He really knows what he’s doing.” Martha moaned as I ate her out. She then kissed Laura and slipped her, her tongue.

“You bet your sweet ass he does.” Laura moaned after they split from the kiss. I was making love to her at the moment too. They went back to kissing each other. I couldn’t see it but I could hear it. Knowing that the two were kissing was driving me crazy. So I intensified my efforts to make the both of them cum because I knew I wasn’t going to hold out much longer at this rate. Moments later we all came the girls with a scream of delight and me with a smile.

Two days later Martha called Laura to the Kent Farm to talk. “Hello. I don’t know why you wanted to see just me.” Laura said being completely honest. Apart from that one threesome that they had Martha and Laura had very little contact with each other before.

“Well, there is something that I wanted to talk with you about,” Martha said nervously.

“What is it?” Laura asked.

“Well, the truth is the only reason why I wanted to have that threesome with David in the first place was that I know what happens with you girls,” Martha said.

“Excuse me?” Laura asked confused.

“Look I know that all of David’s girlfriends have sex with one another so before any of you would come after me. I wanted to mentally prepare myself for it. Hence the threesome.” Martha said going into the hall closet and bringing back a box filled with sex toys.

Regular dildos, double-sided dildos, vibrating dildos and of course a strap-on dildo. “As you can see I have gotten all the stuff we are going to need so would you please come to the bedroom and let’s get this thing over with,” Martha said with a sad smile. Laura looked at the box of dildos and started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Martha asked confused.

“Everything,” Laura said to her coming down now.

“First off, we don’t force any of David’s girlfriends to have sex with any of us. Most of the time we only do it because we want to get a rise out of him, like what happened two nights ago with the three of us. Only a few of us have sex with each other because we find each other attractive. So you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Laura said with a smile.

“I really don’t want to,” Martha said honestly.

“Then you don’t have to,” Laura said with a reassuring smile.

“Secondly, if you ever change your mind you won’t need these.” Laura laughed again looking at them.

“What do you mean?” Martha asked, confused again.

“Simple all of us girls decided a long time ago, that David’s penis was the only penis that we would allow into our bodies,” Laura said with a smile.

“So you don’t use plastic dildos?” Martha asked.

“No, we use them. David found out that we didn’t want any other penis in our bodies and made a mold of his fully erect penis. And he made every kind of dildo and vibrator a woman could ever use. So we could make love to each other using his penis. I can’t tell you how many times I have cum off one of those things.” Laura said fondly.

“So what you’re saying is that this was a waste of time, money and effort planning and worrying about it?” Martha asked now seeing what was so funny.

“Yup afraid so,” Laura said with a smile.

“There’s a small part of me that is embarrassed by all this. But mostly I am just relieved. Not that I don’t find you attractive.” Martha said, realizing that she may have sounded a bit too excited about not having to sleep with another woman.

“It’s okay. But I must say one thing before I go.” Laura said to her.

“What’s that?” Martha asked.

“You are a great kisser.” Laura joked with her and the two shared a laugh together.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:23:07 AM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Starman

Starman

Re: Marvel Love 38
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 09:32:59 AM »
Another fine chapter, I have a bit of catching up to do.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA