Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Aly and AJ Michalka  (Read 1923 times)

Lucky

Aly and AJ Michalka
« on: January 11, 2021, 05:51:59 PM »
I'd love a story with them. If you watch their music videos, you can see how close they are. It would be interesting to see Aly be the instigator.

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

Sign54

Re: Aly and AJ Michalka
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 06:47:14 PM »
Strap ons would be a good idea.

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 05:48:12 AM »
I'd love a story with them. If you watch their music videos, you can see how close they are. It would be interesting to see Aly be the instigator.
[/quote
I've written a few Goldberg's stories myself. They are published under 123z at archiveofourown.org

Sign54

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 06:52:40 PM »
I just think your idea is more refreshing given fewer people write about that than about Taylor or Ariana.

JustinMays402

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 07:20:18 PM »
I'm actually shocked nobody's written about those two. They're both hot as hell and what guy wouldn't want a threesome with two hot sisters like them?

Sign54

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 08:40:06 PM »
I'm actually shocked nobody's written about those two. They're both hot as hell and what guy wouldn't want a threesome with two hot sisters like them?
Reminds me of Tegan and Sara a bit but they aren’t gay like those twins obviously are.

Money

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2022, 11:06:29 AM »
I have at least 3 projects in the works with these 2 give me some time and they will get posted I have about 300 stories to look through

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA