Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Title: Ashley's Inner Circle Part 4  (Read 2352 times)

MTL

Title: Ashley's Inner Circle Part 4
« on: September 16, 2019, 12:42:26 PM »
Title: Ashley's Inner Circle Part 4

Author: MTL (mtl_17.feedback@yahoo.co.uk)

Starring: Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Korine, Vanessa Hudgens

Codes: Anal, FFF, Oral, Rim, Toys

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Ashley Tisdale or Rachel Korine or Vanessa Hudgens or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Rachel's frown of confusion turned to delight as she opened her hotel room door to find a former co-star on the outside of it, "Vanessa! Hey girl, it's great to see you."

"Hey." Vanessa smiled nervously, happily embracing her friend and kicking the door closed, then she pulled out of the hug and asked, "So, did you get my text?"

"Yeah, and you don't have to worry. I won't say anything." Rachel promised, then after studying the expression on Vanessa's face added, "Unless you want me too."

"No!" Vanessa exclaimed quickly, before changing her tune, "I don't know. It's just... Selena is going to want her turn with Ashley, but..."

"You're worried what happens when Ashley finds out your Selena's bitch?" Rachel grinned.

"I'm not!" Vanessa exclaimed, before admitting, "Okay, maybe a little, but-"

"A little?" Rachel laughed, "Do you even remember the last time we were all together?"

"Yes." Vanessa whined, blushing a little, "And I remember filming together, and right after it. I remember it all. And I think that's the problem. Every time I see Selena, or even think about her... I'm... I'm..."

"Face down, ass up and losing your anal cherry?" Rachel offered, and then when Vanessa gave her a look she counter offered, "Or one of the many other times she ass fucked you?"

"Yeah. And I hate she has that kind of power over me." Vanessa grumbled, hating to admit that, before pointing out, "But here's the thing, she was a total bottom for years, right? And she became a top? So why can't I? I mean, I'm halfway there already. It's not like I was ever really a bottom. Hello, I was pounding Ashley Benson's butt for weeks before Selena finally talked me into giving up my ass cherry. And I spent most of our time together topping the hell out of Ashley, and since then I actually took an anal cherry! Ashley Tisdale's anal cherry! She was my sweet and innocent best friend, and I took her ass and made it mine! So why even worry about this?"

"Because she took your anal cherry." Rachel shrugged, "Like it or not that gives her power over you."

"I know."  Vanessa sighed, then after a brief pause asked, "She has Demi, and maybe Taylor and her entire squad. You'd think that would be enough for her."

"Like Ashley is enough for you?" Rachel scoffed.

"She is." Vanessa said firmly, then when Rachel scoffed again she protested, "She is! Ashley is like the perfect little bottom. She's super submissive, loves eating pussy and ass, and her ass is like beyond perfect. Seriously, if she wanted to, I'd totally be monogamous with her."

"Wow." Rachel murmured, a little startled, before smiling, "I'm happy for you."

"And Selena might ruin everything." Vanessa sighed.

"Maybe not." Rachel offered.

"Really? You think I can reason with Selena?" Vanessa questioned hopefully.

"God no, she is going to ruin your ass hole next time she sees you. Especially since it's been so long since you two were together." Rachel said, "But, if Ashley loves you half as much as you love her maybe she won't care that you like to switch it up sometimes. Maybe she'd even top you."

Vanessa burst out laughing, "Yeah, that's not going to happen."

"I don't know, stranger things have happened." Rachel pointed out.

"Trust me, my Ashley’s a pure bottom through and through." Vanessa said, then there was a knock at the door, "And you're about to find out. Remember, nothing about Selena."

"Got it." Rachel reassured.

Vanessa briefly glared at her friend, before hurrying over to the hotel door and opening it with a wide grin, "Hey babe."

Ashley Tisdale opened her mouth to respond, but before she could she was pulled into the room and kissed passionately by her secret girlfriend. Luckily there hadn't been anyone else in corridor to see this, but Ashley quickly let out a squeak of surprise at the abruptness of the kiss, even if it was something she should be used to by now. After all, Vanessa had been secretly pining after her for years, so it shouldn't have been surprising that she was eager to kiss her, and honestly Ashley hated being apart too, and she always welcome these kisses, even if it did take her a few minutes to adjust to it. Although this one didn't last as long as Vanessa needed to introduce her to her former co-star.

"This is Rachel Korine." Vanessa broke the kiss and pointed to her friend as she explained, "You're going to be eating her pussy while I fuck you in the ass."

"Oh, I like that plan." Ashley beamed, and blushed, as she looked Rachel up and down.

"Me too." Rachel smiled, pulling off her top, "Let's get started, shall we?"

Happily following suit the three women left a trail of clothes heading to the hotel room bed which Rachel got into the centre of. Ashley then crawled on top of her, only stopping with her face inches away from Rachel's pussy, mostly to tease the other women. She was very tempted just to start licking, as Rachel already seemed wet and ready, either out of anticipation or because she and Vanessa were doing who knows what before she arrived, and Ashley really liked the idea of eating the pussy of a woman she had only just met like a minute ago. But she preferred at least a little foreplay, and it was still thrilling to kiss a girl she just met a minute ago. So that's exactly what she did, this stranger welcoming her lips with her own and allowing Ashley to become lost for a few minutes in kissing her third ever woman.

During that kiss Ashley had the opportunity to allow her hands to roam Rachel's body, confirming that she felt as good as she looked, and no doubt would taste just as good. Eager to find out Ashley eventually broke the kiss and trailed kisses down Rachel's body, of course lingering on her neck and particularly her tits, the latter of which were firm, full and wonderful. Although even as she sucked on those tits she wondered where her beloved Vanessa was, as she was expecting her to take over kissing Rachel, but start kissing Ashley's neck and back, and just feel her up. Briefly pausing for breath behind her Ashley was delighted to find that it was even better than that, because Vanessa was already picking out a strap-on to use on her slutty little ass, proving her girlfriend was in that kind of a mood.

Briefly Ashley had wondered whether there was some tension between Vanessa and her former co-star, as after her initial welcoming kiss there had been a few seconds where the other two girls just looked at each other. Which would explain why Vanessa seemed upset about something. Which would be something Ashley was trying to talk to Vanessa about later, but for now she just hoped her girlfriend took her frustrations out on her slutty little butt. Although that wasn't going to happen until Ashley started eating pussy, something she really could do anyway, so she kissed her way down Rachel's stomach and tasted her third ever pussy, which of course she loved. Not as much as the first, but it was still great.

Rachel cried out joyfully as Ashley slid her tongue from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to the top and then repeated the process. No hesitance, no nervousness, no regret, just one very well-trained girl licking another, and then doing it again, and again, and again. Oh yes, Ashley Tisdale quickly established a steady rhythm, the Disney star eating pussy like it was what she was born for. And maybe she was. After all Rachel had lived out many perverted guys dream of being with multiple Disney girls, and each of them had proven very skilled at oral sex, especially with women. Some of which they learned over time, but mostly they were just naturally gifted, suggesting there was just something in the water which made the girls of Disney lesbian sluts.

It was a well earned reputation which only a select few knew about, and Rachel was just lucky enough to be in the right movie which featured two of them who notably started going at it. Between them and Ashley Benson, who was from an equally sexually charged environment, Rachel hadn't stood a chance. Within the first day she was on her back getting her pussy licked, Selena Gomez making her cum so hard that it only seemed right to bend over for a strap-on fucking. Rachel hadn't been an anal virgin, but for the rest of that movie her ass had belonged to Selena, and to a lesser extent Vanessa, and Rachel was only too happy to let them have it considering how well they treated it. She was also only too happy to eat pussy in return, something she had done since the second night of filming.

She hoped she would have the opportunity to taste Ashley Tisdale, but on the other hand Rachel would also be happy if she spent the entire night as a pillow princess given just how wonderfully Ashley was licking her pussy. Well, maybe she could be teasing her clit a little more, but by ignoring it entirely that just meant Ashley was settling down to give her the type of long, drawn-out cunt lapping which Rachel adored. Although actually she might not get the chance, as Vanessa was now tooled up with a cock and kneeling behind her girlfriend with a bottle of lube in hand. Which may not be necessary, given she then pulled quite a large butt-plug out of her girlfriend's ass, but a little extra preparation couldn't hurt.

Just before Vanessa began shoving fingers up Ashley's butt she tossed the plug to Rachel, who just about caught it. Rachel then grinned wickedly, pushed the plug fresh from Ashley's butt into her mouth and then moaned happily at the twisted taste. Ass to mouth had been new to her when she started filming Spring Breakers, but Selena, and to a lesser extent Vanessa, had insisted it was part of her training to be the perfect lesbian slut, and now Rachel loved it. Well, she preferred sucking it from a strap-on, or better yet rimming another girl, but she was sure that she would have the opportunity to do that tonight. For now she just closed her eyes and concentrated on the perverted joy of getting to taste a stranger's ass while that stranger ate her out.

"You ready for me, Ash?" Vanessa grinned wickedly after shoving her fingers up her girlfriend's ass.

Initially Ashley just moaned into Rachel's pussy, but when that didn't seem to be enough she pulled away from it and pleaded, "Yesssssssss, mmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck my butt, ohhhhhhh, please Vanessa, please fuck my slutty ass hole! Use it like the fuck hole it is. Oh Vanessa, it's your fuck hole, ooooooooh, please use it, oooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd!"

Vanessa love to hear Ashley begging her for something, especially an ass fucking, but she just couldn't wait any longer to violate that perfect little bubble butt. Hell, she had meant to enjoy the show of her girlfriend going down on her friend for much longer than that, but she just couldn't resist joining the fun and taking what was always meant to be hers. Oh yes, Vanessa took the perfect little fuck hole which was always meant to be hers, first with her fingers and then after only thrusting in and out for a little bit she pulled them completely out and replaced them with her cock. And yet thanks to relentlessly sodomising her girl since they got together Ashley cried out in mostly pleasure as she was anally penetrated.

That continue to be the case because after sliding the head of her strap-on into that forbidden hole Vanessa barely waited a few long seconds to savour the moment before beginning to push forwards. To do this she of course held firmly onto the dildo with one hand hold it steady while using the other to push one of Ashley's cheeks aside so she could get the best possible view of the anal penetration and butt stuffing. Normally she would have had Ashley spreading her cheeks for her, but she thought it would be kinder on Rachel if she left Ashley with her hands free to properly balance herself. Besides, soon enough Vanessa was moving the hand holding the dildo steady to the other cheek so she could spread them both and truly get the best possible look of inch after inch of strap-on cock sliding into that forbidden hole which she owned.

"Get back to eating my pussy, bitch!" Rachel ordered in a firm tone, especially for her, even going so far as to grab the back of Ashley's head and push her face into her cunt, "I'm not done, mmmmmm yesssssss, I'm not done with your tongue. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, eat that pussy, oooooooh good girl! That's a very, very good girl! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Which actually caused Vanessa to pause the ass stuffing, look up just in time to see Rachel grabbed the back of Ashley's head, and then chuckled. It seemed her girl had been so lost in getting her slutty little ass taken, and crying out joyfully because of it, that she had forgotten all about eating pussy. Which should have been obvious thanks to her cries not being muffled. But oh boy, was she making up for it now, clearly giving Rachel's cunt much more attention, much to Rachel's delight. This was enough to have Vanessa just watching them for a few long seconds, especially because she was reminded of being in Ashley's position and sandwiched between Rachel and Selena.

Quickly pushing those submissive memories out of her head Vanessa returned her attention to Ashley's butt hole and grinned wickedly as she slowly started to stuff it again, much to her little anal slut's delight. Which was crystal clear, even if her cries, whimpers and gasps were now somewhat muffled by Rachel's pussy. Which continued to be the case as Vanessa slowly but surely stuffed every inch of that dick into Ashley's tailpipe, and then started to sodomise her girlfriend. Oh yes, she started to slowly move her hips back and forth, causing the cock to slide in and out of Ashley's ass hole, her perfect little butt slut making these wonderful sounds throughout. In fact they got even better, because whatever hint of pain and discomfort there had been was completely replaced by pleasure, meaning all three girls were enjoying this to the fullest.

Rachel couldn't really complain, but she wouldn't say she was enjoying this to the fullest either. After all, she liked getting her pussy licked, what girl didn't, but even though Ashley's licks had got a lot more eager it still wasn't quite enough for her. No, she wanted to cum in that hot little mouth, and all over that beautiful face, and despite years of practice at holding back she wasn't sure how much longer she could last. Not because Ashley was particularly skilled at cunt lapping, although she certainly wasn't bad, but because she was hoping to get a turn taking Vanessa's cock up her ass. Or maybe a turn with Ashley's ass, because unlike some of her previous co-stars she wasn't that fussy. But above all else, she wanted to cum, and it was a struggle not to beg for it already.

The only reason she was able to hold back for so long was she felt she owed it to Vanessa, who was one of the women who had introduced her to the joys of lesbian sex. Oh yes, if it wasn't for Vanessa and her little friends she would probably just be another neglected housewife, but instead a Disney girl was eating her pussy while she was getting to watch that Disney girl getting fucked up the ass by another Disney girl. This was literally the stuff of some people's darkest fantasies, and yet here she was living it. And as this was her first time with this particular figuration of Disney girls it seemed only right to savour this precious moment for as long as she could. Which wasn't up to her usual standard, but Rachel still felt she did herself proud considering the circumstances.

Eventually though Rachel tightened her grip in Ashley's hair, pushed her pretty little face deeper into her pussy and cried out, "Sooooooo gooooooooddddddddd, mmmmmmm, that's so good, ohhhhhhhhh fuck, but I need more. I need you to fuck me Ashley! Fuck me with your tongue! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, fuck me, tongue fuck me and make me cum! Please? Tongue fuck my cunt like the little lezzie slut you are, ohhhhhhh yessssssss, while your girlfriend fucks you up the ass! Oh yes, oh yes, oh yesssssssss, aaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk! That's it, ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!"

In a rather surprising move considering how submissive she seemed Ashley teased Rachel by pressing her tongue against the entrance to her pussy and leaving it there for a few long seconds. Which just made Rachel beg more loudly and desperately, and press Ashley's face more firmly against her cunt, until she finally got what she wanted in the form of the other girl's soft little tongue entering her twat. Pretty much as soon as she got what she wanted Rachel received a nice hard climax, Ashley swallowing her cum like a good girl and then immediately started work on making her giving her another orgasm. Fortunately this was something which happened quickly.

Deciding to take a more active role in the fun Rachel started grinding herself against Ashley's face. Unfortunately this bought an end to the tongue fucking, but by that point Ashley had already used her tongue to make Rachel cum a few times, and the trade-off of being able to rub her pussy directly in the face of a Disney girl easily made up for it. Especially as Ashley stuck out her tongue like the well-trained pussy pleaser she was, meaning that Rachel was automatically rubbing her cunt, and perhaps more importantly her clit, against it, intensifying the already amazing pleasure. Something she continued doing for the next few minutes, before it became too much and she had to pull away to recover, at which point she just enjoyed the show.

Ashley was overjoyed with this further proof of her liking girls, or more accurately that she was a pussy loving slut. Oh yes, she'd licked that pussy almost as eagerly as she'd licked Vanessa's, which was really saying something, and combined with the fact that she enjoyed it just as much as with Vanessa, or with Ashley Benson, pretty much sealed the deal that she was gay, or at the very least bisexual. Either way she savoured every moment of that tasty treat, especially when her status was cemented by being given the privilege of swallowing girl cum and later having that heavenly liquid covering her face. Which would have been heaven on it's own, yet the entire time she got another treat in the form of Vanessa's cock up her butt.

It had been incredibly distracting, especially during the initial anal penetration, but after a little encouragement Ashley devoted as much attention as she could to Rachel's pussy, just like the other more dominant women wanted. And more importantly, like Vanessa wanted. Oh yes, Vanessa was her top, and therefore Ashley should try to please her in any way possible, even if that meant going down on a woman who wasn't her girlfriend, in front of her girlfriend, while that girlfriend butt fucked her. Oh God, this really was the most perverted thing Ashley had ever done, far more twisted than anything she could have imagined before, and the only thing that could have made it better was if she was being made to cum at the same time as Rachel.

Given Vanessa's previous track record Ashley had no doubt that she would be treated to an orgasm soon enough, but still, it would be nice. Then again she was kind of glad it didn't happen, because it allowed Ashley to swallow every drop of that first climax, which definitely wouldn't have happened if Vanessa been brutally pounding her ass, or even slightly harder than she was now. In fact when Rachel finally pulled away from her Ashley became all too aware of just how gentle Vanessa was being with her whore ass, and if nothing else she wanted that to stop. She needed it to stop. Oh God, Ashley needed her butt pounded good and hard. And yes, ideally to be made to cum like a little bitch with a dick in her ass.

Luckily her mouth was now free, giving Ashley the opportunity to cry out, "Harder! Oh Vanessa, baby fuck me harder! Fuck my ass like the slutty little fuck hole it is! Ooooooooh yessssssss, pound my ass baby! Pound fuck it hard and deep and make me cum like a little bitch. Ohhhhhhhh, a little bitch with a dick in her ass! Yesssssss Vanessa, oh yes, slam my butt and make me cum in front of your girlfriend. Oh yes, mmmmmm, prove to your former co-star that I'm your little lesbian bitch who loves it when you bang her in the booty. Ohhhhhhhh, destroy my ass Vanessa! Fucking wreck it! Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, oh God, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck me Vanessa, ruin my ass hole, oh fuck!"

Clearly in a playful mood Vanessa not only left Ashley begging for quite a while, but when she did increase the pace it was only to fuck her hard enough so that the blonde would be beyond words while the brunette continued having her way with her. Or was that a sadistic mood? Maybe, although even at it's worst, Ashley was convinced that Vanessa wasn't doing this to hurt her. No, Vanessa had always loved her, more intensely then she originally knew, and she was confident that this torturous pleasure was serving a purpose which would be mutually beneficial in the end. Sure enough when Vanessa did increase her pace even more it instantly made Ashley cum so wonderfully hard she could no longer think coherently, and of course that was only her first orgasm in a series of them.

Vanessa grinned with sadistic pride at Rachel as she carefully kept Ashley on the edge of orgasm for a torturously long time, and then pounded her perfect little butt through multiple orgasms. She was very clearly silently saying, look, I can be a pure top. Which was something she very nearly said, because even if she was in no proper state to hear it Vanessa didn't even want to hint that she had ever been anything less than a pure top while in the presence of her pure bottom of a girlfriend. Not that it really mattered, because with this kind of performance Vanessa was solidifying the fact that her days of bottoming were long behind her, and she actually had embraced the role of the top.

Did she miss bottoming sometimes? Sure, occasionally. It had been fun, especially the part Ashley was experiencing now, with her cum squirting out of her cunt because her top was making her cum so hard. Cum from getting her most private hole used like a whore's cunt, Vanessa's neglected butt hole quivering with jealousy at the memory of what other women had done to her. But there were plenty of memories she looked back fondly at but didn't want to experience again, and the trade was totally worth it if she could keep Ashley Tisdale in her life the way she had always wanted her. Besides, the inevitable climaxes that she would receive would be more than satisfying.

Holding herself back from those climaxes for as long as she could while still pounding Ashley's ass nice and hard Vanessa still entered a state of euphoria which she could only really received from totally dominating another woman, especially one as submissive as her perfect little girlfriend. And as always the fact that she was doing this to Ashley Tisdale, especially in front of a witness, only made it better. Oh yes, the sound of her thighs smacking against the other girl's butt cheeks, as those cheeks jiggled in front of her, the sight of another woman bent over in front of her, screaming with pure pleasure at the top of her lungs as Vanessa made her cum over and over again, all of it was heaven. An intense heaven, and when combined with the other end of the harness bashing against her clit made holding back impossible in the long run.

Perhaps more than anything else it was just that sheer joy of sodomising the girl she had always loved to climax after climax which ultimately pushed Vanessa over the edge of her own orgasm. Then like the pure top she was she pushed herself through not just that orgasm but several more so she could make her bottom cum as much as possible, and prove what she truly was now. In fact she felt so dominant and powerful that when Selena crept into her mind it wasn't to top her. No, Vanessa imagine bending her friend over and giving her a taste of her own medicine, which made her cum so powerfully she was forced to stop, otherwise she would have collapsed and ruined what was an impressive showing as a top. But that was okay, because the night was young, and she was going to enjoy what happened next almost as much.

Rachel had been frantically masturbating herself pretty much since the hard butt sex began. Normally she needed longer to recover after a series of orgasms like Ashley had just given her, but the way Vanessa fucked her girlfriend's ass just couldn't be denied. Because wow, Vanessa had been good before, regardless of what Selena might have said, but clearly getting to top Ashley Tisdale had made a world of difference, as she had never seemed more confident and in control, as she effortlessly showed off by teasing Ashley first before finally giving her what she so desperately wanted. And then if that wasn't enough the brutal butt busting seemed to last for at least an hour before Vanessa abruptly stopped, and then after a few long seconds fully pulled her dick out of Ashley's ass.

After admiring the sight for a few long seconds Vanessa smacked Ashley's ass and ordered, "Show us my handiwork, sweetie."

"Yes Vanessa." Ashley whimpered before quickly doing as she was told.

Of course Vanessa collapsed down next to Rachel, mostly to take a much needed rest, but hiding it by getting into position so Ashley could more easily show off her gape to the other woman. And oh, what a gape, Rachel gasping just from Ashley turning her back towards them. Her butt hole was stretched so wide that it was unnecessary for her to bend over and spread her cheeks, although doing so emphasise just how well fucked her back door had been. It was easily as wide as any gape Rachel had seen before, at least from one person, and it might have even outdone some of Selena's work. Not that she would dare say that out loud, even when Selena wasn't around.

After a few long seconds of staring at Ashley's gaping ass hole, Vanessa ordered, "Good girl. Now... Rachel, get over here and clean my cock?"

"But Vanessa!" Ashley whined, opening her mouth to say more, but before she could she was cut off.

"Hey, don't be greedy." Vanessa scolded, "You get a taste your butt all the time. Let Rachel have a turn. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, just relax, and let another girl taste your slutty little ass on my cock. But don't turn around! Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it Ash, just look over your shoulder. Mmmmmmm, fuck yes, just look over your shoulder and watch Rachel tasting your ass on my cock! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmm fuck!"

While Vanessa was busy giving her girl instructions Rachel was busy crawling over to where her friend and former co-star was now standing and kneeling down before her. Then right at the end of that little speech she took the cock into her mouth, causing Vanessa to moan, and silencing her for a little while. Rachel also moaned at tasting Ashley's butt on that cock, mostly because it tasted just as good as she thought it would do, but also because it was thrilling giving who Ashley was, and that she was rewarding Vanessa for proving herself as a top. Something she was sure wasn't lost on Vanessa given how loud the other girl was moaning, although of course she wasn't going to say that out loud. She said a lot of other things though, wonderful things which were so very encouraging, stroking Rachel's hair in the process.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it, suck my cock! Suck my girlfriend's ass off of my girl cock you filthy little ATM dyke! Oh fuck!" Vanessa chuckled with wicked delight, "Yessssssss, suck my girlfriend's ass off of my girl cock while my girlfriend watches. Oh yes, I just fucked my girlfriend up the ass in front of another girl, for the second time, and she loved it! And so did you, didn't you Rachel? Yeahhhhhhh, I bet that helped you cum extra hard in my girlfriend's mouth, which again both of you lesbo sluts loved! And now you're desperately trying to get every drop from my cock you nasty whore! Mmmmmm yeah, well, do it! Get every drop of my girlfriend's butt cream like the greedy little ATM bitch you are, ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, or I'm going to let my girl do it!"

That last threat was the encouragement that Rachel needed to push the dildo into her throat. She had never quite been as talented at this as Ashley Benson, or even Vanessa, but Rachel was pretty satisfied with her performance. She was able to get most of the butt cream, get plenty of encouragement from Vanessa, and get most of the attention from the top. True, Vanessa did occasionally look over to Ashley's gaped butt, and perhaps inevitably invited her girlfriend over to join the cock sucking fun, but by that point most of the tasty treat belong to her. Although Ashley wasn't really competitive with her, more concentrating on what was important, namely pleasing this top. Which was definitely something Rachel should be doing. Because after all, Vanessa had more than earned it.
Hi, I write under the name MTL or MTL17. I have been writing fan fiction for over 10 years now. I have over 400 stories posted on Literotica.com and even more on adult-fanfiction.org. I'm also on archiveofourown.org and t-s-s-a.com.

Want a commission, or just a support what I do? Consider subscribing to me on patreon.com/MTL17.

OMEGA15

Re: Title: Ashley's Inner Circle Part 4
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 04:08:47 PM »
Good stuff, always like to read your stories.

The following users thanked this post: MTL

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA