Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2023  (Read 10352 times)

InThe313

Re: NFL 2023
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2024, 04:54:34 PM »
Only eight days to Championship Sunday!  The Texans are playing the Ravens in the AFC Divisional Playoffs.  The Ravens’ Lamar Jackson is 1-3 in the playoffs.  The Texans are seeking their first AFC title game.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  Prepare for dramatic final 30 minutes.  The Texans and Ravens are tied, 10-10.  Jackson has 52 passing yards and a touchdown.  The Texans had three sacks in the first half.

The Ravens beat the Texans, 34-10.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 08:31:09 PM by InThe313 »
I don’t care who you are (Who you are)
Where you’re from (Where you’re from)
What you did, as long as you love me
Who you are (Who you are)
Don’t care what you did (Yeah-eh-eh)
As long as you love me (As long as you love me)

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #241 on: January 21, 2024, 04:33:02 AM »
The Niners looked very beatable in that game.

Hats off to the Packers. To be a 9 win team and put the #1 seed on the ropes like that. Jordan Love is the real deal and can improve next year.

Detroit could beat the Niners next week. I'm amazed that they have a superstar RB (McCaffrey) and hate running the ball. Even after he broke off a 40 yard TD run, they just kept passing. GB dropped a few INTs, including one that would've been an easy pick six early in the game. Shanahan still hasn't learned from his biggest mistakes with the 28-3 SB loss and the one to the Chiefs where they kept passing with a 10 point lead.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

InThe313

« Reply #242 on: January 21, 2024, 06:30:49 PM »
I am loving life!  The Lions’ magic is continuing after the used a big fourth quarter to beat the Buccaneers, 31-23, to advance to their first NFC title game since the 1991 season against the 49ers on Jan. 28 in Santa Clara, Calif.

InThe313

« Reply #243 on: January 21, 2024, 10:57:35 PM »
And then there were four.  Bills kicker Tyler Bass missed a game-tying field goal as the Chiefs booked a sixth straight trip to the AFC Championship Game with a 27-24 win to play the Ravens on Jan. 28 in Baltimore.

InThe313

« Reply #244 on: January 23, 2024, 07:47:50 PM »
I can’t wait for the draft to come to Campus Martius Park and Hart Plaza!  Mel Kiper Jr.’s first 2024 mock draft is here.  He has quarterback going 1-2-3, seven wide receivers in the first round and the SEC leads the way with 10 picks.  Here are the 32 picks.

1.  USC quarterback Caleb Williams to the Bears via the Panthers
2.  LSU quarterback Jayden Daniels to the Commanders
3.  North Carolina quarterback Drake Maye to the Patriots
4.  Ohio State wide receiver Marvin Harrison Jr. to the Cardinals
5.  Georgia tight end Brock Bowers to the Chargers
6.  LSU wide receiver Malik Nabers to the Giants
7.  Notre Dame offensive lineman Joe Alt to the Titans
8.  Alabama linebacker Dallas Turner to the Falcons
9.  Washington wide receiver Rome Odunze to the Bears
10.  Penn State offensive lineman Olu Fashanu to the Jets
11.  Clemson cornerback Nate Wiggins to the Vikings
12.  UCLA defensive lineman Laiatu Latu to the Broncos
13.  Alabama defensive back Terrion Arnold to the Raiders
14.  LSU wide receiver Brian Thomas Jr. to the Saints
15.   Florida State wide receiver Keon Coleman to the Colts
16.  Michigan quarterback J. J. McCarthy to the Seahawks
17.  Iowa defensive back Cooper DeJean to the Jaguars
18.  Alabama offensive lineman JC Latham to the Bengals
19.  Florida State defensive lineman Jared Verse to the Rams
20.  Georgia defensive back Kamari Lassiter to the Steelers
21.  Washington offensive lineman Troy Fautanu to the Dolphins
22.  Oregon State offensive lineman Taliese Fuaga to the Eagles
23.  Illinois defensive lineman Jer’Zhan Newton to the Texans via the Browns
24.  Arizona offensive lineman Jordan Morgan to the Cowboys
25.  BYU offensive lineman Kingsley Suamataia to the Packers
26.  Penn State defensive end Chop Robinson to the Buccaneers
27.  Oklahoma offensive lineman Tyler Guyton to the Cardinals via the Texans
28.  Texas wide receiver Adonai Mitchell to the Bills
29.  Oregon wide receiver Troy Franklin to the Chiefs
30.  Toledo cornerback Quinyon Mitchell to the Lions
31.  Missouri defensive back Ennis Rakestraw Jr. to the Ravens
32.  Georgia offensive lineman Amarius Mims to the 49ers

InThe313

« Reply #245 on: January 24, 2024, 07:47:05 PM »
Do not worry about me, I will be okay.  According to Adam Schefter, Jim Harbaugh is leaving as the head coach at Michigan to accept the same job with the Chargers.

Money

« Reply #246 on: January 24, 2024, 08:31:53 PM »
I'm only a little worried since Harbaugh is notorious for turning teams around fast hopefully it will take some time with this crew I want a few more chips before Mahomeboy gets old

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2024, 10:53:07 PM »
Harbaugh is also notorious for not building that 49ers team everyone gives him credit for. And they didn't win a SB either despite all the credit he gets. Check out his drafts during those years too and it becomes revealing why that team bombed so hard after he left.

I'd be more worried about Sean Payton turning Denver around. Harbaugh hasn't coached in nearly a decade and his last year at SF wasn't exactly great. The media treats him like he's Bill Walsh reincarnated, meanwhile Kyle Shanahan and his own brother have accomplished more than him in the NFL. I might as well also add how he needed a cheating scandal at Michigan to finally win something there.

I won't be surprised if the Chargers go 8-9 next year. He won't last there more than 4 years before burning out like he does everywhere he goes.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

InThe313

« Reply #248 on: January 25, 2024, 05:18:02 PM »
Will this be the move that gets the team back above mediocrity?  According to Adam Schefter, the Falcons are planning to hire Rams defensive coordinator Raheem Morris as their head coach.

Money

« Reply #249 on: January 27, 2024, 10:55:58 AM »
Okay now I'm annoyed all the so called experts and sports analysts are predicting a Ravens/49ers super bowl they won't even give my guys a chance at a repeat plus they aren't showing Detroit any love for getting this far I'm all for a KC/Detroit super bowl I've wanted that for a long time I'm just waiting for the clocks to hit 0 and the games are over so we know who's fighting for the chip I'm still working on a bet with an old friend who's a Detroit fan just gotta find the right thing he will agree to when he loses I'm looking at him wearing a jersey of da bears and posting it on social media just a question of who

InThe313

« Reply #250 on: January 28, 2024, 06:25:11 PM »
This story seems familiar.  The Chiefs beat the Ravens, 17-10, to go to the Super Bowl on Feb. 11 in Las Vegas.  The Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce led the way.  The Ravens committed two fourth-quarter turnovers.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  This feels so surreal, but I love it!  It feels like it’s really happening as the Lions dominated the first half and opened a 24-7 lead over the 49ers as they look to reach their first Super Bowl.

UPDATE 2:  Oh, come on!  The 49ers’ Brandon Aiyuk made an incredible grab after it ricocheted off a defender’s face mask to set up his touchdown catch.

UPDATE 3:  Nothing will tarnish this incredible season for me.  The 49ers reached the Super Bowl against the Chiefs on Feb. 11 in Las Vegas by overcoming the largest halftime deficit in conference championship history at 17 with a 34-31 win over the Lions.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 01:51:37 AM by InThe313 »

InThe313

« Reply #251 on: February 01, 2024, 11:41:52 AM »
Imagine landing one of the assistants from your biggest rival to lead you into the future.  According to Adam Schefter, the Commanders are hiring Cowboys defensive coordinator Dan Quinn as their next head coach.

InThe313

« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2024, 11:04:28 PM »
When the time comes, this man will get a knock at his door.  Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson named the AP NFL MVP for the second time in his career.  He is the 11th player to win multiple MVPs.

InThe313

« Reply #253 on: February 11, 2024, 08:06:03 PM »
I love when teams go deep into the playbook.  The 49ers dug deep into their bag of tricks with a double pass as Jauan Jennings connected with Christian McCaffrey for the first touchdown of Super Bowl LVIII.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  Somebody is truly in her NFL fan era.  Taylor Swift chugged her drink when she was shown on the Jumbotron during a break in first-half action in Super Bowl LVIII.

UPDATE 2:  Welcome to clutch time.  The Chiefs are trying to become the first repeat Super Bowl champs since the 2003-04 Patriots, leading, 13-10, entering the fourth quarter.

UPDATE 3:  Who wants more football?  The Chiefs’ Harrison Butker drilled a 29-yard field goal to send the game to overtime tied, 19-19.

UPDATE 4:  What a thriller tonight in Las Vegas!  Patrick Mahomes led the Chiefs on a drive completed with a touchdown pass to Mecole Hardman in overtime to win Super Bowl LVIII, 25-22, and repeat as champs.  Now, somebody play “(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party!)” by the Beastie Boys or “Swag Surfin” by Fast Life Yungstaz!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 11:26:42 PM by InThe313 »

Money

« Reply #254 on: February 11, 2024, 11:34:30 PM »
Way ahead of you  there I've got "fight for your right to party" on a loop I'm not blasting it in my hood but everybody around here is happy

49ers played a great game and made us work for it but that chip is looking good looking forward to seeing it in the teams trophy case now let's see if we can scrub more patriots records out of the books with a nice 3 peat next year in the big easy

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA