Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Selena Hits Rock Bottom (Selena Gomez)  (Read 6598 times)

Noopster

Selena Hits Rock Bottom (Selena Gomez)
« on: May 12, 2019, 06:04:53 PM »
"Selena Hits Rock Bottom"
by Noopster.

---
DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction based on nothing real or plausible at all. Fantasy is legal. Thanks for reading.
---

Selena Gomez was driving down the Texan highway following a series of nights indulging heavily in drugs and alcohol. She was going through a very dark time in her life; her world tour had to be canceled half-way through because of her battle with lupus disease, she wasn't getting the acting gigs she felt she deserved and her famous ex-boyfriend continued to be an asshole to her publicly at every opportunity. Her family kept pressuring her to continue touring because of the money, even though she couldn't stand it anymore.

Everything seemed to be going wrong for her and she just wanted to escape for a while. So that noon, after waking up hungover in some guy's mansion next to a dozen or so strangers in various states of undress, she got on her car and just started driving away with no direction in mind.

She did not tell anyone where she was going because she didn't know it herself. By dusk she had crossed so many little towns she didn't even know existed, she had lost track of where she was or how long she'd been driving.

Hungry and tired, she pulled to the side of the road and entered a run-down diner with a big, neon sign that read: "Maggie's Diner".

She felt very relieved when no one in the place seemed to recognize her. It was just a bunch of truckers and old people who obviously did not listen to her music or watch her movies. To them she was just a kid in jeans and a beanie stopping for some grub, and that was exactly the kind of people she wanted to be around in her current mood.

Selena ordered a burger with fries and a strawberry milkshake. She was so hungry she tried to ignore the urgent need to pee and she did eat about half of it before she absolutely had to get up to go relieve herself.

"Excuse me, where is the restroom?", she asked the tired old waitress pouring coffee into the cup of a burly, red bearded man with a confederate flag hat on, who seemed to pay no attention to either of them.

"Oh, it's down there to the right, honey. The ladies room is busted so you'll have to use the boy’s room, I'm afraid. Just lock the door behin---"

The actress barely blurted out a "Thank you!" as she was already on her way to the toilet before the lady was done explaining. She entered the small men's room so desperately that she didn't even close the door all the way, much less lock it. She pulled down her pants and underwear as quickly as possible and let out a big sigh of relief when her bladder finally emptied. As she cleaned herself she started thinking about all of the things she had been doing the last couple of weeks; the drinking, the drugs, the sleepless nights and the long, miserable days, the sex with awful people who just pretended to care about her. And so the desperation and the anxiety that had become so familiar to her the last few months began taking over again until she finally bursted into tears.

She found herself craving alcohol again, or was it drugs what she was craving? She didn't even know what she wanted but she knew she had to do something to forget the pain, to feel alive again.

"Oh, fuck! I-- I'm sorry, girl, I didn't know you were here!" said the ginger bearded man standing right in front of her.

Selena looked up in a daze and stared at him with bloodshot eyes and long tears running down her sweet face. She didn't say a thing, making him very confused with the whole scenario.

"Hey... are you ok there?" he asked with genuine concern, before realizing that the pretty girl crying on the toilet was naked from the waist down. Her jeans and white cotton panties where crumpled up at her feet and her delicate, shaved pussy was in full display. He couldn't help but stare and marvel at the perfection of her pink lips, still glistening with the last clear drops of liquid that had just come out of her.

Selena didn't answer him, she was still sobbing softly, wiping away the tears every couple of seconds but making no effort to close her legs or cover herself.

The trucker came out of his trance for a moment and turned away, saying: "I um... I'm sorry. I'll get out of here and you can stay in here as long as you want. Y'know, 'til you feel better."

He was about to leave when he heard her raspy, fragile voice:

"No. Don't go. Please."

"What?"

"Make me feel better... please."

"Whoa... wait, you want me to stay? I mean... how can I help you?" He asked, still doing his best to not look at the gorgeous, semi-naked girl behind him.

"Turn around, please." She pleaded to him softly, almost whispering.

"Look, I don't want to get in any trouble and---"

He peeked behind him and found the petite latina girl had spread her toned legs open wide for him, resting her back on the water tank to allow him an even better view of her most intimate area. The man was speechless. Selena reached out her hand to him. With the last remnants of his willpower completely gone he turned around and grabbed it. She took his hand and placed it in the middle of her chest. The red-bearded man couldn't help himself. He lightly squeezed her right breast and realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Then he switched to her left one and rubbed little circles around the hard nipple through the thin fabric. All he could think of was how soft she was. She was so delicate, so beautiful and vulnerable. And he had the biggest hard-on of his life trying to break out of his pants.

"Wait, wait! You're just a kid! You can't be older than 16! I can't! This is wrong!" He said, very unconvincingly, looking at the young girl who had almost no makeup on and really did look much younger than her actual age.

The singer pulled him down towards her by the collar of his shirt and kissed him on the mouth.

"I'm 24, but I look like a minor. Isn't that most men's fantasy?" she told him with a wicked smile. The stranger thought about it for a fraction of a second and then promptly returned her kiss. He frantically explored the inside of the girl's mouth with his tongue and she guided his hand, the one that had not stopped playing with her tits even when he thought she was underage, all the way down to her wet slit.

"I guess it is..." he said softly, penetrating her small cunt with his dirty fingers. Selena started rocking her hips back and forth, riding the thickness of the two fat fingers inside of her. Before the trucker could get his head around what was going on, she had let go of his shirt and was unzipping his fly. As soon as his big piece of meat popped out of his boxers she wrapped her lips around it and started sucking it like her life depended on it.

"Oh, fuck!" he shouted when the small girl swallowed his cock all the way down and started moaning and shaking uncontrollably, until finally cumming in his hand. He pulled his fingers out of her and leaned forward resting both hands against the wall, taking advantage of the angle to get every last bit of his cock into her throat. Selena grabbed onto his hips and took it all in; letting the much older man she had just met fuck her pretty face like she was another lot lizard.

He pulled out of her mouth for a moment to let her breathe and she grabbed his dick and started jacking him as she pleaded:

"Please, cum in my mouth."

"Holy shit, you're so fucking sexy! I'm almost..."

"Please, I don't know you, but I want your cum in my mouth. Please, give me you cum. Please," she begged him again, driving the stranger crazy. He pushed her small hands aside and grabbed his cock, grabbing her chin with his other hand to get a better aim.

"Take it, baby, take my cuuuuuummooooohhh fuuuuuck!"

Selena opened her mouth big and wide and took the hot load of jizz in her mouth.

"Did you like that, girl? Is that what you wanted you little slut?" he asked her short of breath. He was looking down at her as he pulled up his pants.

The singer closed her mouth and swallowed his cum. Then she answered: "Yes, thank you for your cum, mister."

"Alright, now how much I owe you, girl?" asked the red-bearded man pulling out his worn out wallet. "I know you ain't cheap 'cus I've been driving for 25 years and you're the best piece of ass I've ever seen on the road."

"I... I'm not..."

"You're not what? Aww, c'mon, girl, don't tell me this was your first trick?"

Selena covered her face with her hands, realizing the gravity of what she had just done she began sobbing again.

"Well, for what it's worth... you're damn good at it, I can tell you that!"

The man took a couple of bills out of his wallet but all of a sudden the girl ran out of the men's bathroom and straight to her car.

"Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going?! You have to pay for that food!" shouted the waitress who had ran out of the diner after her and could only watch as the car sped away and disappeared from her sight in a matter of seconds.

The lucky trucker also came out of the diner and taking a good whiff of his fingers he reassured her: "Hey, it’s ok, Doris. I'll pay for it. She sure earned it."

---

End.
Find the rest of my stories here:
http://noopsterstories.blogspot.com

Find me at:
https://twitter.com/Noopster5

Join the Horny Selenation on Discord:
https://discord.gg/MrMvWaA

or if you're into Lily Collins, join the Horny Lilynation: https://discord.gg/2rVm2wR

[email protected]

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

Re: Selena Hits Rock Bottom (Selena Gomez)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 10:29:38 PM »
Interesting premise to your story, I enjoyed reading it. I just wanted to leave you a little feedback so you know someone read it for sure.

The following users thanked this post: Noopster

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA