Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Snowed In starring Lili Reinhart  (Read 1046 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Snowed In starring Lili Reinhart
« on: January 15, 2024, 09:13:48 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it

Snowed In starring Lili Reinhart
(MF, Oral, Cons)
By MaxwellLord

The annoying thing about cliches is that by the time you realized you were in one it was too late to do anything but ride it out. They weren't necessarily bad by nature but always annoying by nature, or at least that was the thought that went Lili Reinhart's brain as she sat pretty much alone in an airport with her flight being grounded due to a snowstorm. Of course, that dire of a weather condition left the airport almost a ghost town. She'd barely seen anyone for the last few hours save for a few straggling workers and the lone other person waiting at her gate. Fortunately, none of these stragglers were bothering her.

She wasn't usually so anti-social but holiday travel tended to get on her nerves. It was one of the occasions where it truly wasn't the journey but the destination, especially this season. Though it wasn't the worst Uber ride she'd ever had the fact it was pouring rain on the ride over to LAX which made it a lot longer and possibly more dangerous ride given how chaotic LA drivers got in the rain. As native Clevelander she was still surprised at the absolute shock so many in the city of had when a single drop of rain fell from the sky. She was more used to it and learned to take some kind of comfort in the small victories, like her travel outfit not getting anything close to ruined by a stray puddle splash caused by a cab or anything when she exited the car. While in her summation it wasn't much more than casual; dark thermal tights, a dark skirt, a light creme sweater, an olive winter coat and black boots that stopped just below the knee. Not much, but still cute to her. Not getting splashed though would be the highlight of her trip.

A crowded airport was something Lili expected, even though she had planned expertly to avoid the highest of the high traffic. She knew there was no way to get around most of it during the holiday season. However, despite the chaos involved in even taking a red eye flight made her prepared to take the small blessing of a light passenger load on her plane as a positive sign, Lili soon found out what nature had in store. No sooner had the storm cleared more than enough for her flight to take off, more soon followed. While her flight wasn't redirected or anything, by the time her first plane had landed for the connecting flight rain had turned to snow and her next flight had been delayed. The wound had some fresh salt rubbed in when every one else on her flight seemed to have hit their destination but her.

So there she sat alone at her gate in a near-deserted airport in the middle of the night, an eery silence echoing as even the people who were responsible for the top forty music being played through the speakers were either long gone or had just stopped caring. However, Lili wasn't all alone. There was the one lone person who was going to be on her flight as well who was suffering the same fate in the ghost town of an airport, sealed off from taking flight by a snowstorm. He was a handsome man, or was from what Lili could gather. The rare glimpses of his face not obscured by a tablet or a book showed a striking face with a five o'clock shadow. He had a head black hair under a beanie. Like herself, he was dressed for colder climate, but not as cold as it was going to get when their last plane landed. And probably best of all, he was leaving her alone. That was of course, a big plus in the blonde's eyes with her being a female pretty much alone with not even pepper spray on her in case of creeps. She's never even noticed the stranger looking her way once. All in all, she'd probably looked at him more in expecting him to be looking at her than anything else. Which of course made her intrigued as to what his focus was one as he wasn't just looking at his large tablet, he was doing something. What that was, Lili couldn't see and while it wasn't expected or necessarily wanted, it intrigued her almost to the point of making conversation.

However, despite her desire for anything but human contact as she waited for the snow to clear so she could finally take flight, conversation was about to forced upon her as she had to go to the restroom. While the airport didn't suddenly get a population boom and she swore even her breath could echo against the walls, leaving her carry-on bag was not something she wanted to do and it was a bit too cumbersome to take with her. Besides all that, she just didn't like having anything bigger than a purse with her in the stall if she had a choice. That of course, meant she had to ask the man across from her for a small favor.

With a soft sigh the blonde rose from her seat and walked the small distance to the man in the chair. Still he didn't seem to notice her as he was focused on his tablet. As Lili got closer she saw more of what was keeping the man's attention. As it turned out, the tablet was one meant for drawing which was exactly what he had been doing. However what he was drawing was still a mystery. That mystery would have to wait, as Lili had other priorities.

"Excuse me," she said, her voice breaking the stranger from his artistic trance.

"Yeah, what's up?" he asked, his eyes falling on her for the first time.

"My name's Lili and I was wondering if you could watch my bag while I go to the restroom?" she asked. "I know it's pretty empty in here but you never know."

"Yeah sure," he said. "Just let me save this...and we're good. You want me sitting by it or am I good to stay here and just make sure no one else goes near it?"

"You can stay in your seat," Lili said, a polite smile on her face. "Thanks."

"No problem."

With her bag being accounted for Lili made her way to the restroom. She remembered seeing on not too far away, and she was correct in that remembrance. However what her short term memory had omitted was that the restroom was closed for some reason. The reason didn't matter as much as the fact she needed to use it and was blocked and frankly didn't want to spend her time wandering the airport looking for a free one and leaving her luggage in the hands of a stranger. Having him watching it for a few minutes was one thing but anything more was pushing it.

Fortunately, the blonde spotted someone who might be able to help her, a security guard. He was a short fellow, white hair but almost completely bald on top. He looked like a mall Santa who'd just wrapped up the holiday gig and gone back to his real job as the most benign security guard on Earth.

"Excuse me," Lili said, getting the guard's attention.

"How may I help you young lady?" he replied, just missing the seasonally appropriate "ho ho ho" to round out his sentence.

"Is there a restroom nearby that's not closed?" she asked.

"Oh of course, just go down that corner over there through the double doors," he said, pointing out the location. "It's going to be the second door on the right. It's an employee bathroom but we've let travelers use it before."

Lili said her thanks and made her way to the area she was guided to. Once past the double doors she walked on concrete floors, the echo of her boots mixing with the buzzing of neon lights and a continual hum of various machinery. At the end of the hallway she turned right and found the door, exactly as described...on the outside at least. Upon opening the door however, Lili sound something much different.

Instead of white tiles and the lemon-tinged but still over sanitary smell of an airport bathroom she saw an empty cable spool turned on it's side to act as a table that was surrounded by folding chairs. Make-shift shelves made from wooden boards and cinder blocks along with second hand furniture obviously "borrowed" whenever the airport had a redesign. The last bit of decoration lost to time was an old Coke machine, and next to that a pleather couch with a person sitting on it, dressed in a Cinnabon uniform providing the overwhelming smell of weed which provided the other major difference Lili took note of.

"I take it this isn't the employee restroom?" Lili asked the stoned food court worker.

"Nope," they said, releasing a drag of smoke. "Let me guess, security guard who looks like Santa gave you directions?" Lili nodded. "Yeah, happens a lot this late. Anyway, it's a left, not a right."

"Thanks," Lili replied. "So, where am I then?"

"The officially unofficial break room for the food court and retail. Airport big guns don't know it exists so we get a bit more leeway. Plus they don't seem to really miss the outdated stuff like the vending machine or furniture from decades ago that was supposed to go to the junkyard. They also don't seem to notice a few missing cans of soda here and there. And since the soda machine is busted we don't pay a dime their either. Just press the button and get whatever you want except for New Coke, whatever that is. We put Mountain Dew there instead. And if it doesn't work you just hit it and sometimes you get a twofer."

"Nice," Lili said with a nod. "Mountain Dew's my favorite. It'd be kinda dangerous for me to have access to it for free."

"And security doesn't care enough to look around here obviously if one of them sends normies back here to look for a toilet."

"Cool," Lili said with an awkward nod. "Thanks for the directions."

"No problem," the worked said, taking another big drag on their joint as Lili exited the room and went to her original destination and once that task was done she returned to her seat to find the artist still dutifully watching her stuff. She'd half-expected him to be back on his tablet drawing but he kept his word.

"Thanks," Lili said, relieving him of his duty. "Really appreciate it."

"No problem," he replied. "Sucks to travel alone, that's something I know all too well, so we gotta help each other as fellow travelers."

"Can't argue that point." The pair exchanged nods before Lili returned to her seat and no sooner had the man's responsibility been lifted then he had returned to his drawing, which returned Lili's curiosity being piqued.

"I don't mean to bother you again," Lili said as the traveler's gaze went back to his tablet, his e-pen ready to go. "But I have to know, what are you working on?"

"Oh, no bother," he said. "A graphic novel I'm working on. Well, the second volume. And even that is technical."

"You do comics?" Lili asked, intrigued.

"Hopefully," he replied. "I mean I have an idea and I draw professionally but it's not really published. I mainly do design stuff for game studios and toy companies. Most independent publishers want you to have six issues in the can before they take you one so I'm doing them one better, I'm doing all three volumes at once then sending it in."

"But you said second volume."

"Yeah, I decided to print out a very limited run of what amounts to prequel. Kind of the like the Hobbit to the bigger story. So, technically a first volume but not really. I take those around to conventions and stuff and sell them and custom sketches. Which is what I'm travelling for. A week or rest then convention time. Want to build a buzz to go along with the completed first/second volume and let the publishers know all three are written and drawn. They just need to be colored...which my prequel/sample shows off I can also do. Hopefully someone bites and I get my trilogy published."

"What's it about?" Lili asked.

"Well, it's in that Lord of the Rings fantasy realm a bit but not completely. It's not like Game of Thrones grimdark but it's definitely more adult. But not as relentlessly hopeless either."

"You have any of those prequel books on you?" Lili asked. "Might be easier to show than tell."

"Yeah, I keep them in my carry on. Want to be sure the airline doesn't lose them." The artist opened up his carry-on and took out a soft cover copy of his book and handed it to Lili. "Just to be clear though, I'm handing this to you because you asked, not because of your job."

"You know what I do?" Lili asked as she took the book.

"Yeah, I've seen the show and I saw Hustlers too. Figured it wasn't exactly in good taste to bug you about it during this little inconvenience. Besides, I had work to do. But yeah, you're Lili Reinhart and you're from that Archie show."

"Focused and considerate, good combo." She then opened up the thick paperback and began to look at the images and was taken aback. The art was gorgeous. So detailed and vibrant but alive at the same time. There was a motion to the still drawings and wonderful use of color. There was peacefulness to it that flowed seamlessly into brutal violence and into sweet romance and eroticism. The creatures were gorgeous and otherworldly and the people were, for lack of a better term, hot. She hadn't expected to see nudity and sex so explicitly drawn. Not just that, but done so well it didn't seem filthy.

"Wow," she said, feeling a little hot under the collar. "Add talented to the list of descriptors as well. I take it this isn't really meant for the younger crowd."

"Far from it," he replied with a chuckle. "I mean I have that kind of story two, but this one kind of demanded to be let out first. I mean obviously there's a Game of Thrones influence but I didn't want it to be that hopeless so there's some Conan The Barbarian in there and some Tolkien. Swords, sorcery and old school fantasy with some modern brutality for the violence."

"And the sex?"

"Pin-up stuff. Also this one book called Dawn by the great artist, Joe Linsner. Doesn't go that far but it's kind of like pin-up girls in more action scenes and stuff like that. I wanted to do that, but also not shy away from a whole different kind of action. Probably should have warned you about that. Sorry."

"Don't be too sorry," Lili assured him. "I mean, it's very good. Not what I was expecting but that's far from being a bad thing. And to think, this is just the prequel." She set the book down and leaned forward in her seat a bit. "You know, if I got scripts as good as this I'd probably have stripped down more than I did on Riverdale by now."

"But you didn't even read it."

"But I saw enough to see the care put into every line drawn, and that's all any actor wants is some quality. You'd be shocked what a good script can convince you to do. I mean I was ready to strip down and do some pole-dancing to the point I took classes for Hustlers only to find out I wouldn't actually take off a stitch or take the stage."

"Well that's a shame."

"I don't think you're alone in that opinion, but who knows what the future may hold?" She said, sharing a wink with him. "So, Hank..."

"How'd you know my name?"

"Well, it is on the cover of the book you gave me," she said, reaching for the book and pointing it out right under the title. "The Broken World by Hank "Hex" Xavia". What does Hex mean?"

"It's how I sign my my art. My initials. Henry Eric Xavia."

"I like it, catchy." Lili also got to liking the fact she had fallen into being social. Of course, the fact that Hank was the delightful combo of charming and handsome obviously helped break down the walls poor weather and delays had helped put up. "You said you did game design stuff to right? Anything I might have played? Keep in mind you're speaking to a Nintendo girl."

"Came close to a few of their stuff honestly," he replied. "Like a hair away from being on a Zelda game. But there's a bunch of indie stuff I was hired for that's on their store. Mostly decent stuff but sometimes you just gotta make rent and will do whatever job comes your way."

"Oh I know all about that. I did more than my fair share of grocery and rent gigs before landing Riverdale. You have that and the cost of models and stuff. I mean I assume for some of this stuff you had to hire artist models, right? And actually paying for the print run."

"Yes to both, but not as much on the models. Mainly for the basic character designs and some of the pin-ups in the back. The rest of it just kind of comes from my own mind. Which is probably for the best. It'd be kind of weird to have the models pose in some of the more, you know, explicit poses. Awkward for us both. I mean it had to be weird on set for your show right. You had your fair share of intimate scenes on your show. It had to have been a little weird sometimes."

"I mean I wasn't totally nude but we pushed it pretty far for normal TV," acknowledged Lili. "And yeah, dancing in lingerie, making out and doing very sexually charged things with your friends can be very weird. However the set being full of people I trust, including scene partners, helps ease that a bunch." Lili smiled at him, her eyes giving off a hint of seduction. "Besides, sometimes it was a turn on. Being watched in the moment and also knowing you're going to be watched by even more later...shivers up the spine would be an understatement. I'm not really into the whole exhibitionist thing but I can really see why people would be. And I think we all have a little bit of voyeurism in us. We all like to watch."

"Especially when there's something worth watching."

"Speaking of," Lili said. "You said you're essentially freelance, right? Aside from the books you're working on for yourself, it's all just taking jobs as they come?"

"Pretty much, but something tells me you're not really talking about game design."

"No, I was thinking more of a drawing or painting of me. Done up like one of these sword and sorcery women in your book. Might be a fun piece for my living room."

"You could have anyone to do that," Hank said, intrigued by both her suggestion and tone. "Not that I would mind spending time just looking at you, but why me?"

"Because you draw beautiful women in sexual situations without it seeming trashy or like something from a thirteen-year old boy's hypersexualized imagination. They're sensual, sexy and they don't have completely weird proportions like tits bigger than a tire. It's classy with just the right amount of dirty."

"You're a fan of that?"

"Well, to be blunt," Lili said, cocking her eyebrow. "Those images in the book were hot. Hot enough to make me feel a little more social than I would be otherwise. I'm not exactly a people person when my flight's been delayed for hours and I'm stuck in an airport that's more akin to a ghost town than a travel hub."

"You're not alone in that," Hank added.

"Thanks, but the fact remains I wouldn't mind getting to know the artist behind such wonderful pictures."

"You don't have to hire me for a commission to do that."

"I'd consider the picture a perk," Lili countered. "Besides, I'm guessing to get a really good feel for how to draw me it'd have to be a bit old school. No photo references or Zoom stuff. Up close and personal, posing for you in your studio. Some place private."

""I wouldn't want to impose..."

"I think I'm the one doing the imposing," Lili said, cutting him off. "I assumed it was welcome."

"Very welcome," Hank replied. "Though for a commission like this, it might be best to get an early look at a subject."

"I think we can make that happen." With that sentence, they began to go in that direction. It didn't take much for them to find the Santa Claus security guard to watch their things. There was a quick story about wanting to find an open place in a food court but not wanting to lug their stuff around. It was a half truth. While they weren't looking for food they were in need to sate a different kind of hunger.

With their belongings being secured that right jolly old guard Lili lead Hank down the path he had given her, not accounting for the corrections given to her by the food court worker. When the door to the secret breakroom flew open this time it was empty. Lili grabbed a nearby chair, sticking it under the doorknob as the door shut, an extra bit of privacy to go along with the blonde fully locking the door.

Privacy secured, Hank pressed Lili against the wall, eyes locking with hers and those green eyes giving him the green light for there first kiss. When their lips met the fire ignited. Tongue collided and wrestled, hands roamed and desire grew. Lili's hands went to his pants and made short work of his belt and zipper while Hank's lips departed from hers and began to move down to her neck, stopping just at the border where her flesh met the fabric of her sweater. He usually would have pulled the fleece garment off had he not noticed the tights she was wearing. Hank was very much a leg man and seeing a pair of legs as wonderful as hers being hugged so tightly by a pair of tights was too good to resist, especially the entire experience of peeling them off of her.

Soon Lili's skirt was bunch up and Hank had grasped at the hem of her tights, grabbing hold of her panties as well. Inch by inch her bare flesh came into full view and the temptation got too great for Hank to wait until the tights were completely down to get up close and personal with Lili's pretty pussy. When the tights were down to the blonde's knees. Hank looked forward, licking his lips at the site of her pussy and the dark blonde, triangular patch of pubic hair that adorned it. His fingertips caressed her thighs, followed closely by the whisper-touch of butterfly kisses to the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh. The sensation made Lili sigh through smiling lips. However soft, happy sighs soon gave way to passionate moans when Hank dove in to the honey pot.

"Oh god," Lili said. "Mmmm yes...just-just like that..." The actress bit her lower lip, eyes shut but still seeing technicolor flashes of pleasure like paint strokes. She felt his fingers within her wet folds, pressing all the right buttons while his tongue showed off his artistic talent on her clit, a masterpiece of pleasure being painted on it, each stroke matching one she saw in her mind's eye.

Hank gripped Lili's hips, squeezing the flesh while all the responsibility of pleasure went to his mouth for the moment. Judging from Lili's own moans and gasps, it was a responsibility well taken on. Any last remnants of her surlier, snow-fueled demeanor melted away as Hank turned up the heat. And what delicious heat it was, hot enough to melt snow in the arctic tundra as well as Lili's knees, her luscious legs feeling a bit wobbly. Before they gave out the blonde was swept off her feet by Hank. The pair hungrily kissed the short distance to the couch where Lili was laid down. And while both wanted nothing more than to give in to the urge to merge, clothing was still an issue. So far Lili was the only one in any real level of undress, but her tights were only pulled down, not off. Hank in fact still had all his clothes on both of them were still in their jackets. The duo agreed that this just couldn't stand.

Hank decided to finish what he started in stripping Lili, or at least aiding. He pulled off her boots and then removed her tights completely taking care of her beautiful bottom half while Lili made quick work of the tantalizing top half. Her coat was the first to go, followed by her sweater and soon she was beautifully bare with her magnificent tits on full display. Lili's smile grew wide as her eyes with the same sense of anticipation when she saw Hank was also clothes free. His layers had hidden the swimmer's build he had as well as what was under those pants. The blonde subtly licked her lips, very pleased she was getting something she could work with.

Work began as she sat up and reached out and grasped his cock with her hand, gently stroking it to full hardness in moments. From the gentle grip of her hands to the warm and wet embrace of her lips, Lili was making him feel warmer than a cup of cocoa. Her tongue swirled around the head, giving the most special attention to the underside. After a few more twirls of her tongue she went further down on him, doing all the miraculous work with her mouth while her hands were supplying sensation elsewhere, caressing his stomach and raking his thighs and all while looking up at him with her ocean green eyes looking at him with sweet sensuality. Cute and raunchy, watching her cheeks billow ever so slightly as the blonde sucked him.

"Oh my god...Lili," Hank moaned. He took a deep breath, fists balled up as he let the beautiful blonde continue her work. Fortunately for him Lili was just as passionate about sucking cock as he was about eating pussy. Every touch, lick, caress was perfect. Her whispered words of flirty dirtiness were a perfect accompaniment to her sweet sucking.

"I think I have a bit of a dilemma," she said as she stroked his saliva-slicked cock. "I just love sucking your cock Hank." She filled the brief pause by tenderly kissing just above Hank's crotch and then moving to his thigh before looking back up at him. "But I can't help but wonder how much better it'd feel for both of us if it was placed somewhere else, don't you agree?"

"Completely," he said, making Lili smile as she bit on her lower lips. Soon those full lips were preoccupied with another hungry kiss from Hank, along with the gentle force applied as he pushed her down on to the couch and got on top of her. As their lips and tongues wrestled Lili felt a winter-melting heat growing from the heat of his hands caressing her body and the hardness of his cock against her thigh, throbbing and waiting to find shelter in her.

The fire roaring within the blonde was making her sweat and the heat just kept rising when Hank began to have some fun with her breasts. Searing kissing, licking and sucking took up Hank's focus and Lili moaned at every single touch. Any travel tension in her body was being driven at and replaced with longing and desire. Hank's hands squeezing her breasts, mouth sucking her nipples, it made her need more. Hank was on the same page, one of his hands reaching down grab her thigh, pulling her leg up while he slightly repositioned himself and he was soon gently knocking at Lili's door.

"Oh yes do it," she pleaded, her eyes adding a bit more exclamation to it. "Fuck me." Her wish was granted as Hank slid in her tight, wrm and wet tunnel of love. Lili's back arched as she came to the full realization of how much she'd needed this. She grabbed his face and pulled to her for a kiss while her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer to her.

"Yeah...nnng don't stop it's so fucking good," Lili pleaded. "Mmmm want it...you want it too don't you?"

Her tone told Hank she already knew the answer, but he told her anyway. "Nothing I want more right now." He said before licking at her tongue and action she mirrored. The wet muscles played a game of chicken before becoming entangled in another liplock.

Hank slid his hands under Lili's back and gripped her shoulders and then lifted her up with him.

"Oh!" Lili exclaimed to the sudden movement. Hank took the brief pause in the action and his new sitting position to get a good look at the blonde bombshell in his lap. Her curvy body covered in a light layer of swat already, her full, delicious tits, gorgeous face already drunk on pleasure perfectly framed by his golden locks in a state of lustful disarray. HIs hands caressed her from thigh to shoulder, feeling every sweet and sexy curve on the starlet's body ad of course giving her tits a little extra attention. However, such tempting tits couldn't really be appreciated with hands alone, so once more he buried his face in her bounty.

"Yesss, suck my tits...fuck," Lili said, embraced him and pulling him close as she began to move on him, a slow ride. "You feel so good...so fucking good. Mmmm give me that cock...give me it." Hank's hands reached down to squeeze Lili's ass while his face sloppily sucked her tits. He only pulled them away once Lili's ride went from smooth to wild and rocky. She worked and rode his cock like he was a bucking bronco, hips grinding and body bouncing. That bouncing of course of was aided by Hank himself, his grip on her ass secure enough to give back to her everything she was giving him.

"Yesss," hissed Lili. "More...don't stop...don't stop!!!" Any concern for privacy had long since faded away. Pleasure was all that mattered and every single sense of being fulfilled for the pair. The feel of each other, of Hank's cock inside her perfect pussy and how their bodies felt skin to skin; The sounds of their passion, the intoxicating taste of each other and even the scent of Lili's perfume and Hank's cologne; it all mixed into the most intoxicating elixir either had ever had.

Lili's head was swimming as she joyously bounced on Hanks cock. How he was fucking her as well as the sizzling touch of his hands and mouth was such an immaculate high that seemed to have no valley. IN fact things only got higher with a start when Hank lifted Lili up, his cock still embedded in her and walked her over to the soda machine, pinning her against it.

Their eyes locked as they stood still for a moment, the fire burning white hot between them. Hank soon thrust upward, making Lil moan from deep within. He withdrew and slowly pushed back in, earning another satisfied groan of "Nnnnngyeahhhh," from Lili's lovely mouth.

"More," she said with intoxicating desperation. "C'mon, you won't break me...fuck me!" Hank's pace began to pick up and Lili urged him on even more. "That's it baby...just like that...right there...more...don't stop!"

Further words became muffled moans when Hank once again pressed his lips to Lili's the kiss fiery, passionate and sloppy. The pace was delirious, wonderful and frantic but also wearing on his legs. With a slight bit of hesitation and regret Hank set Lili down on her feet. However those negative feels were soon totally wiped away as he kissed her, sucking on the blonde's tongue before breaking the kiss and spinning her around. The bombshell got the picture quick, bending over and planting her hands against the illuminated plastic casing of the soda machine while she stuck out her round and supple ass, working it back and forth as if trying to enchant Hank. It was far too late for that as the enchantment had already occurred and he was totally under the spell of this supernatural blonde.

He ran his hands over her juicy peach, trying to burn every inch of her perfect nude form into his memory before re-entering her pussy, both of them moaning in delight at the delightful sensation of re-entry.

"Oh my god...fuck," Lili said. "Make me cum...please...make me cum..." Hank gripped Lili's hip with his left hand while the right glided up her body to fondle and squeeze her breasts as he began to rebuild his pace. Slow at first, with hard and deep thrusts, each collision making a grunt explode from deep within the blonde.

"Yes!" she cried. "Ungg...so good..so fucking deep...nnggg...that's it! YES!" Lili's fist slammed against the soda machine, the impact making two thumps occur that were drowned out as her passionate cries echoed in the makeshift break room the two went into a frantic fury of fucking, Lili aggressively pushing back to meet his every thrust until finally Hank's lust grew more demanding, wrapping his arms around the curvy blonde and giving her everything he had. One hand was still at her breast, squeezing and mauling the plump flesh while his other had moved from her hip to her pussy, playing with her clit while his hard rod jackhammered her.

"You want to cum don't you," he growled, lust and desperation just as much in his voice as it was hers. "Say...nnng fuck...say it."

"Yes...make me cum...cum for you...close...so fucking close..." Her jaw hung agape, a slight bit of drool leaking from her mouth as every pulsating moment brought her closer to the finish line. She felt his hard cock driving into her along side his fingers playing with her engorged clit, every movement making those technicolor flashes in her eyes grow more and more vibrant as a wonderful all-encompassing heat overtook her, a heat so intense it actually made her shiver. "C-close...don't...don't stop...cum...make me cum..."

With every thrust into her hungry pussy and every delicate finger stroke on her clit Lili felt herself fade into the pleasure like she was melting into Aurora Borealis, all the colors and majesty of pure, unabridged pleasure overcoming her to the point she simply had to shout, though it all startled with rumble from deep within. Through the flashes of color she began to see herself in the more explicit images from Hank's book. The looks of passion, the positions, the locations; from writhing around on a king's bed with silk sheets and a roaring fireplace to bent over a barrel behind an old tavern with only torches to light the lustful scene. She was in every one of those scenes now in her head and Hank was her lover there as well is in the delicious moment.

"Yes yes yes yes," the beautiful blonde said, almost as a chant in perfect rhythm with Hank's thrusts. Soon though it all became on sound with each syllable getting louder and louder. "YesyesyesyesyESYESYESYESYESYESYES..." The chant built and built just like the sensations within her until finally both exploded. "YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" Lili's open mouth was smiling as she released the words. "YES FUCK YES!!!" The bombshell felt like she was exploding and imploding at the same time, being pulled in every direction while pure electricity went through every vein. And as Hank continued to thrust into her and work her clit like he was nightclub DJ every second of pleasure was heightened and extended; the most perfect high.

Hank was on the edge already being buried inside of the Aphrodite in his arms, but her cumming in his embrace and hearing the raw passion echoing off the walls was wrecking him. He was holding off as best he could before Lili went in for the killshot.

"You want to cum for me?" she asked, her voice loose like she was high beyond words. "Gonna give me me all your cum because of how good this pussy feels? This perfect fit?"

"Ahhh fuck yes," he grunted. "Yes...fuck Lili yes..."

"Then allow me to take care of that," the blonde seductress said. She pulled away from him and turned around, giving him a dick-drunk kiss before descending to her knees. In no time cock, fresh from her pussy, was on her mouth, Lili relishing in the taste of her own lust while she swiftly sucked his cock to not just push him over the edge but to catapult Hank miles past it. And in short order, her sloppy, ecstasy riddled suckjob quickly did the trick.

"Lili...oh fuck..cumming...gonna cum..."

"Give me it," Lili said. Her hand had replaced her mouth and was a blur on Hank's cock. "Give me that cum. A nice hot drink for such a cold day...come on...I'm thirsty..."

"YES!" Hank growled as the cum began to fire out of his cock. Long, gooey white strands struck Lili on the face, some even splattering on the soda machine behind her. Fortunately none of it impaired her vision, just missing her green eyes so she could see every shot fired as well as feel the liquid warms hitting her face and breasts as well as taste it on her tongue. Before the tap could run dry her lips wrapped around the crown one last time to suck the rest out before she sat down on the floor, leaning back against the soda machine while she cleaned her face off with her fingers. Lili noticed some of the splats of cum on it and decided to lick it clean. As she was getting ready to do so, her hand went into the slot where drinks were dropped by the machine where she found two cans of Mountain Dew. She had to laugh. They must have been knocked loose when the pair were fucking each other's brains out.

"Care for a cool drink?" Lili said, handing him one of the cans. Hank sat down on the ground in front of her and the two clinked their cans before taking a sip.''

"This might be the best time I've had waiting for a plane," said Hank.

"Same here," agreed Lili before taking another sip. "You think we're going to be the only people on the flight?"

"I don't know, given this weather it's possible. Why?"

"Well, I've never fucked in an airport before now. And since the person I checked that of the list with is going to be on the same flight as me I figured, if given the chance, maybe we can apply for a Mile High membership. That sound good to you?"

"Very."

"Well then," Lili said. "Let's get back to our gate. If anyone else there, we can brainstorm things we could do instead."

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC, Garlic, OsmarMorningstar, Sorale21

OsmarMorningstar

Re: Snowed In starring Lili Reinhart
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 06:47:54 PM »
Fantastic as always.

Stories with Lili Reinhart are greatly appreciated.

I know you must have a lot of stories pending, but a story with Emma Myers would be excellent.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 01:11:02 AM »
Great job. I think one of the things that makes you one of my favorite writers on here is that not only do you know how to set a scene and write characters I actually can care about, you also know how to pase things. Pasing can make or break a story, yet with you, it's never been an issue.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 05:13:32 PM »
Excellent as always!  I thought the orgasm descriptions of both were particularly off the charts stellar in this instance.  Your stories never disappoint!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA