Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic (Daisy Ridley, Natalie Portman)  (Read 35605 times)

Cadeauxxx

Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic (Daisy Ridley, Natalie Portman)
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:16:01 PM »
Leia's Metal Bikini Magic
Starring: Daisy Ridley, Natalie Portman

Codes: MFF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Special thanks to KMB for putting this idea in my head earlier this year. This story is for all Star Wars fans who are eagerly anticipating the release of the next movie. I know you all love the infamous Slave Leia metal bikini and it's so much fun to imagine our favorite ladies chained up in that sexy special outfit. I hope you enjoy!

The wait was coming to a close for many eagerly waiting fans. The Star Wars franchise had created a new success following it's latest trilogy of films extending the main series. It all began a few years ago when the announcement of The Force Awakens had re-sparked the love for a fan base who had not seen a new film in some time. Now the wait was coming to an end with the sequel ready to hit theaters. The Last Jedi had been the center of much speculation and fan theories since the day after everyone had witnessed The Force Awakens from their theater seats. Not only did the film reignite the flames of love and nostalgia that fans had carried from their childhoods, but it had also created a new younger cast who was carrying the torch as the veteran actors of the original films were reaching their old ages. For any Star Wars fan out there, this was a winning situation regardless if one even cared for the newer trilogy. Stand alone films would give the other fans much to be excited for, all while helping fuel the flames of love towards the franchise.

Daisy Ridley had found herself thrust into the middle of the reborn Star Wars craze. The twenty-five year old English actress had made her name across the world with her portrayal of Rey in The Force Awakens. Before the turning point in her career, she had only been a guest star on a handful of TV shows and appeared in short films. Daisy had been praised for her talent in the role of Rey, offering a charismatic and emotional portrayal that quickly turned her into a fan favorite among Star Wars fans and critics alike. Though she may not have been the only younger cast member, she certainly had become the face of the new trilogy. Her character of Rey's light of stardom shined brighter than her co-stars Adam Driver and John Boyega. In the next film, she would be alongside Mark Hamill who was reprising his famous Star Wars role, only as an older and wiser Luke Skywalker.

With the release of the next film merely months away, much had been planned by the studio to tease the fans who were waiting patiently. Instead of going through Comic Con in San Diego, the executives decided to create a full scale Star Wars themed festival in New York City that would last an entire week. From a franchise that generated profit that practically grew on trees, it was no problem whatsoever to fund such a large sized event across the city with three hotels serving as the grounds. The celebration event was to take place in the first week of December, right before the premiere of The Last Jedi. Fans with deep wallets were able to book hotels and plan around the days of the festival. As a true token of appreciation to the fan base, many of the actors would be present at the event, including all of The Last Jedi's stars. Some fan favorites of special characters would be present, including Jennifer Hale who was beloved by fans with her voice work in the video game Knights of the Old Republic. Other voice actors known from the spin-off show Rebels had also attended to sign autographs and communicate with fans.

Despite the story of the previous film, Harrison Ford still showed up to give fans their money's worth with a public appearance. During conferences in front of a live audience, a seat had been left open in the middle of the original Star Wars co-stars. It was heart breaking that Carrie Fisher was absent from such an event, so a chair was left open in honor of the woman who would forever be known to fans as Princess Leia. To further the event, Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman had also attended. Though the prequels films were not as beloved as the original trilogy, it was still a goal for the event to play fair and give fans who may have enjoyed those films something to celebrate. Fans were able to ask questions to the various stars, speculating the future spin off films, as McGregor was cheerful to express his desire to play Obi Wan Kenobi again on the silver screen.

As the festival was spread out across three luxury hotels, many fans had arrived dressed up in various costumes to pay tribute to the franchise they had dedicated love towards. Props were approved to be revealed, as well was trading and selling various merchandise. There was a shop in each hotel selling various costumes, lightsabers and assortments of jewelry. Some fans were trading their action figures while others had the boxes autographed by their favorite actors of the films. Through the madness of such an event, Daisy Ridley was swarmed and feeling the love of from the community of fans around her. She spent the first three days taking photos and signing autographs. When she appeared on stage next to the other actors to address an audience, she couldn't help but laugh at some of the questions that were called out to her. Every fan seemed to have a theory about Rey, but there would be no spoilers revealed at an event such as this.

The film's release would only be days away after the event came to a close. Daisy spent time getting to know some of the other actors and actresses who had a history within the Star Wars franchise. Ewan McGregor was an actor she had always hoped to meet some day, as she had been familiar with his name back home. Natalie Portman had proven to be quite open and friendly as they spent a day hanging out together. Costumed fans teased them, curious to beg the question if Rey was a descendant of Padmé Amidala. There was an unquestionable striking resemblance that she had to her, with both of the women's looks being similar to Carrie Fisher's from the original films. Despite much speculation at the minds of fans, both ladies refused to spill any secrets that they may have known. Natalie had whispered into Daisy's ear at one point during the day. 'Don't let it bother you, every fan has a mind of their own and can't wait to figure everything out.'

There was truth in Natalie's words as Daisy was slowly learning after spending a few years amidst the fans of such a beloved franchise. Star Wars was a universe of it's own, given how many fans the franchise had across the globe. As the event proceeded through the days, the actors were given luxury hotel suites with the highest of security watching over them through the main hotel where the festival was taking place. Daisy had spent the first few evenings along in her suite, taking in various fan made gifts that were presented to her by those that she had met and signed autographs for. She had quite a collection back home to add her new pieces to. The previous night, she had learned that her suite was right next to Natalie's across the hall. They had caught each other, giving smiles as Natalie winked to her last night when they retreated back to the privacy of their separate rooms. Something told Daisy there was much more beyond the small wink that Natalie had given her during the evening.

When the next day swept through, the festival was swarmed with various fans in cosplay outfits. Dressing up had been part of the occasion since the event had began, but on the fifth day, it seemed that a special group dedicated to cosplay had planned something out in this event. Daisy witnessed a legion of women dressed in the famous 'Slave Leia' outfit of the metal bikini. Among them were a handful of men wearing their most carefully crafted Boba Fett outfits and a few other Star Wars bounty hunters such as Bossk, Greedo and Dengar. It was an impressive display of passionate dedication, as Daisy's eyes looked over the various metal bikini outfits. It was such an iconic piece, something that most male nerds fantasized over back in their youth. Once you had seen it for the first time, it was hard to ever forget the outfit. The bottom piece was designed with a bronze or gold copperplate holding a silky red loincloth from the front and back. From above the stomach, another copper piece formed the bra with curves and a plunging neckline that fastened from the back with a black string. Beyond the bronze or gold copper was a dark green color in the patterns of the bra.

The accessories were the one piece of the outfit that Daisy took the most liking towards. Every girl in the Slave Leia outfit had their hair neatly French braided with a gold metal piece at the top and a small tip that their braid went in. A collar hung from the neck of many, while some were absent of a collar around the neck. It was a gold collar with a large round linked chain that hung down. For the girls that were in collars, the chain rattled as they marched through the crowd. Matching gold hoop ear rings hung from their ears. A bracelet was placed over right wrist while a snake wrap piece was over the left arm. Their feet were pushed into boots of the same dark green color that the bikini bra contained with matching gold lining. Some of the girls had customized versions of their cosplay outfit featuring different colors of the silky loincloth skirt, a few of them had the classic Princess Leia style 'buns' hair instead of the typical braided hair for the outfit. Daisy stood by herself while observing the crowd walk through. Natalie joined at her side, as both women were wearing similar outfits of basic jeans and a black shirt. The older woman spoke up to her new friend.

"They're quite a bunch, huh?"

Natalie's words had subtly caught Daisy's attention. nearly spooking her. She turned to her left and was greeted to the other woman's smile.

"Oh, yes!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"You didn't, I'm fine."

After Daisy had spoken back, both of the women turned to look through the crowd. Natalie's eyes were glancing behind some of the Slave Leia cosplay girls, noticing the back piece of the skirt that moved with each step they made. When Daisy looked back at Natalie's face, she could tell that she was studying the movement of the women. She remembered something that Carrie Fisher had told her awhile back regarding the metal bikini, cherishing that memory while Natalie spoke again.

"The fan boys have always loved that outfit and probably always will."

"Yeah, I can't believe it's become so popular over the years."

Natalie giggled.

"You should've seen the letters I got from fans back in the day when Clones had first came out. They were drawing and painting pictures of me in that outfit."

Daisy gasped, replying in her subtle English accent.

"My god, you can't be serious! Really?"

Once again, Natalie laughed as she nodded her head.

"Oh yes, it's true. Some of them were put up on the internet too, I'm sure they're still there if you're curious."

At last, she had made Daisy laugh along with her over the subject. The cosplay wearing fans had stepped through as whistles from the crowd were heard. There was always a large variety of costumed fans, one in black robes and the proper Darth Maul face paint turned and looked at Natalie before smiling. She waved to him while Daisy replied.

"Carrie told me a while back to never let anyone put me in a metal bikini outfit like that. I imagine it can't be that comfortable."

"Well, if she told you that, then it was sound advice. I didn't have to wear anything revealing like that, so I don't think you'll have anything to worry about in the future. The fans have their own imagination though, I'm sure you'll be getting art drawings or paintings of yourself in it some day soon. To be honest, I'd be surprised if they haven't already."

With her telling words spoken, Natalie gave the younger girl a wink and then stepped away before swaggering off and leaving her alone. Daisy was left to consider the other woman's words. She turned her head again and looked through the crowd. There was still a visible amount of the Slave Leia cosplayers at work, but they blended with various other characters. Boba Fett was a popular one among the fans, but Daisy had also witnessed the Jango Fett costume getting much love from the crowded community. Natalie had disappeared and she wondered where the other woman had gone. While Daisy moved through the crowd, there was one particular man from the distance who smiled and winked towards her. She couldn't see him with her back turned but he stood tall with short black hair and a white T-shirt tucked into his pants.

2 HOURS LATER

As the festival proceeded, Daisy spent another hour wandering among the large crowd inside the hotel lobby and reception room. It was yet another day of getting swarmed by fans and signing autographs and snapping photographs with them, but she loved every second of it. To be a part of this community and give fans a bit of joy was something she took complete pride in. They loved her, addressing her as 'Rey' instead of Daisy, some handing her gifts and letters. After another hour, her phone went off in the back pocket of her pants vibrating through them. Daisy had stopped to grab her phone while she looked across the room to witness a lightsaber battle going on between a small group of fans dressed in costumes of Darth Vader, Darth Maul and various Jedi. When Daisy glanced towards the screen of her cellphone, she had a text message waiting for her from an unknown number.

'See you upstairs in the hotel, I've got something for you - Natalie.'

A puzzled look ran across her face before she shoved the phone back into the pocket of her pants. How did Natalie end up with her phone number? The question would be answered soon enough when she ventured back upstairs. Daisy had caught onto the flirtatious behavior of the other woman, but she had not spent much time considering something coming between them. Leaving the reception room of the hotel, Daisy didn't waste any time going into an elevator and riding it up. The top floor was filled with security protecting the actors at the event with two guards at the door way and doing inspections for every person that came and went. When Daisy came through, she found Natalie's door wide open down the hall, right across from her own room. It didn't appear that anyone was inside from the first glance beyond the opening. Instead of knocking, she decided to invite herself in while calling out.

"Hello? Natalie, are you around here!?"

The accent in her voice rang loudly through the room. Daisy stepped forward, walking into Natalie's hotel room as she glanced around. The lights were on and the living room appeared to be empty. As she walked through the room, Daisy soon heard feet stomping coming from another room. She turned to look, glancing over her right shoulder as Natalie stepped out of what she guessed to be the bedroom of the suite. A smile covered her face as she called out.

"Hey! I've got something to show you, come over here!"

Daisy was even more curious after watching Natalie disappear back into the room. She followed her, seeing that her assumption had appeared to be correct. It was indeed a bedroom but there was something spread out over the bed that had Natalie smiling in excitement and almost jumping up and down. As Daisy looked down over the bed, her jaw dropped while examining the content before her.

"My god, where did you get this!?"

Across the bed was nothing less of a Slave Leia outfit spread out with each and every piece. The metal pieces were shining in gold, Daisy eyed the collar and the large round metal chain link attached to it. Natalie spoke back while Daisy took her hand to feel the silky dark red loincloth of the skirt.

"A fan made it for me. I can't believe it, he knew my right size and everything. I tried it on earlier, it fits so perfectly and it's comfortable."

Running her hands to the metal plate holding the silk skirt piece together, Daisy felt the textures under her finger tips. She couldn't believe it, as she had guessed this must have been one incredibly obsessed fan who poured their heart and soul into such a creation. The metal parts were real, the cold steel could be felt when she placed her palm up over the collar. Natalie reached down and grabbed the chain, allowing it rattle in noise and demonstrating the weight.

"This thing is heavy, I tried it out and it even fit my neck really well."

"I'm amazed, this is quite a gift."

"That's not all I've got either."

Natalie smirked as she looked back into Daisy's big brown eyes mischievously. She took a few steps back and then went to her closet, opening the door from behind as she reached for a bag.

"He made you one too. Here it is!"

Suddenly, Daisy's jaw dropped as her heart sank. From Natalie's hands, she had pulled out a clear plastic bag that contained another custom metal bikini outfit. Daisy couldn't believe what she was seeing, looking over the outfit just before it was handed to her. Two clothes hangers were inside containing both of the main pieces of the outfit while the assortment of accessories were neatly bagged individually.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this!"

She was in shock, calling out in her voice while Natalie began to crack up giggling.

"Go ahead, open it up! It should fit you, he said he found your measurements on the internet. If mine fit perfectly, I think yours will too."

Daisy was unable to process her thoughts coherently. Over the past couple years she had received a number of unique items that fans had created for her, but this was something else. This was the metal bikini, a complete replica of the one made famous over Carrie Fisher's body in Return of the Jedi. She opened it up, grabbing the clothes hangar that contained the bra. Natalie then spoke up, as she stepped back through the room towards the bathroom.

"Why don't you go try it on? I'll wait for you, no one will bother you."

With a big grin, Daisy flashed her teeth while nodding to her friend.

"Yes, I think I should go ahead and do that."

1 HOUR LATER

While Daisy was busy in the bathroom of the bedroom, Natalie had stepped out and back into the living room. She had to go back and close the front door, just to keep things quiet so none of the security guards outside would become curious of what special event she had planned back in her hotel room. It would take a bit of time for Daisy to completely get the outfit over her body, so Natalie knew that she had time to fix up the living room for this special occasion. She took every pillow from the bedroom and other rooms of her suite and placed them over the couch. The coffee table was moved out a bit, knowing that it would probably be used soon. Back in the bathroom, Daisy had removed every bit of clothing from her body to try on the outfit to surprising results. True to Natalie's words, it was measured accordingly to the length of her petite frame with the cold metal parts hugging over her so comfortably.

Various thoughts had entered Daisy's mind while she put on the outfit and glanced back at herself in front of the mirror. If there were ever questions of how far a fan would go to create something special for someone they loved, this was an answer to satisfy her curiosity. Natalie had mentioned briefly that it was a man, but Daisy had no idea who. For such a gift like this, she wanted to thank the person face to face. The only piece of her outfit that had not been properly arranged was the French braided hair. Daisy's hair was too short to properly create a French braid, so she made a quick pony tail to place the metal head piece through over the back of her head. The last piece that she put over her body was the metal collar and chain. It was indeed heavy as Natalie had shown her earlier. She was shocked to learn that the collar fit so perfectly around her neck and the heavy chain made a clanking noise as it hung down. Even the boots were a perfect size for her small feet.

Once she was dressed, Daisy couldn't wait to show her new friend how perfectly this outfit had fit over her body. When she took a final look at herself in the bathroom mirror, she felt that she was playing out the role of Princess Leia after becoming a slave to Jabba the Hutt. Daisy played with her chain, soon realizing that it was tough and heavy enough to truly choke a big slimy Hutt monster to death just as Leia had accomplished in the film. When Daisy stepped out of the bathroom, she looked across the bed to see that Natalie's own costume had disappeared from the white sheets of the bed. She gasped, quickly figuring that Natalie must have also put her outfit on. When Daisy stomped out of the bedroom, she called out to her friend.

"Natalie! I finally got it all on!"

"Over here, honey!"

Daisy's eyes scanned across the room before taking a few steps forward. Her skirt was hanging from both sides of her body. It scraped across the floor as she moved, feeling the silky cloth rub against her bare ass while walking. The metal parts of the bra gave a cold feeling over her soft skin, but it was bearable. When she approached the couch, Daisy stood there in shock as she witnessed Natalie seated among various pillows. She sat over the pillows in her outfit, her knees pushed together with the silk red skirt piece hanging below. Natalie pushed her hands down into the pillows behind her as she glanced at Daisy's face.

The bra piece of the metal bikini fit so perfectly over her small tits and her hair was perfectly pinned up in a pony tail with the braid hanging behind her shoulder. Under first thought, Daisy had considered that someone must have helped her get the braid correctly in this short amount of time. Over her neck, the gold plated metal collar was connected with the chain going down across the couch and to the floor. It was a perfect 'Slave Leia pose' that many cosplay artists had probably practiced countless times over.

"My god, Natalie...You look so beautiful."

At a loss of words, Daisy wasn't sure what to say at first as she looked over her friend. Natalie shook her head forcing the collar to slightly rattle in sound.

"You put the bracelets on backwards."

Glancing down, Daisy soon realized that Natalie was correct. The bracelets had been misplaced. It was the result of using a mirror to dress herself.

"Oh, crap..."

The snake arm piece was over right arm instead of the left. Daisy then realized she had placed the wrist bracelet over her left, but Natalie's looked the same too.

"I think you messed yours up too, we both put them on backwards."

Natalie glanced over her arms and then quickly grabbed her snake arm bracelet and began to pull it off. Daisy watched her take both arm bracelets off and alternate them correctly around her arms, but she didn't bother fixing her error. Daisy felt the bracelets were good as is. Natalie reached for her friend's chain, pulling her towards the couch.

"Come here, let's sit together and pretend we're Jabba's slave girls."

Now came time to test just how well the metal plate worked from behind in a sitting position. Daisy had become curious since she had first tried the outfit on back in the bathroom. Remembering the stories she had read about Carrie Fisher's struggles with the original bikini, she wondered if there had been any improvements since then with a fan made custom version. To her surprise, her ass sank down through the cushions while the metal plate from behind moved. She felt comfortable, regardless how many plush pillows were beneath her. Natalie came closer to her friend, face to face as they could feel one another breathing over their skin. When their eyes met, it was the only sign that Daisy needed to not hold back the lust that she had for her new found friend. Natalie let go of the cold chain and then cupped her face gently as their lips met for a tender kiss.

Opening her mouth wider, Natalie invited Daisy to slide her tongue against hers to bring more heat between the kisses. The sound of a chain rattling was soon heard as Daisy had reached down and grabbed Natalie's chain, forcing the other woman to let go of her cheeks and repeat the process. Underneath the metal skirt pieces, neither of them wore any undergarments to cover their clits or ass. They weren't downstairs with any of the other cosplaying women, as they could wear the outfit without having to worry about any hands reaching through the skirt except their own. Together they pulled each other by the chain before ending the kiss. Daisy had closed her eyes during the tongue dancing but soon she re-opened them when Natalie called out to her.

"Slave girls know how to love each other, am I right?"

Natalie's voice was soft and seductive. Daisy knew now that she was no longer playing, this was a full blown fantasy they were about to indulge in.

"Mmmmm, yeah..."

Again, Natalie pushed her lips for a kiss. This time, she pulled Daisy's chain hard, almost dragging the girl as she kissed her. Daisy released a soft moan to the feeling of the metal collar digging into her neck. Her pussy was dripping wet, forcing a stream to move between her thighs while they were dancing their tongues together once again. When the kiss broke again, Daisy reached for Natalie's chain and tugged it in return. She had to ask her an important question before the fun was to begin.

"Wait, I need to ask you something."

"Oh? Go ahead!"

Licking her lips, Daisy looked into the other woman's eyes. They moved apart, both of them on their knees among the pillows and grasping each other's chains before letting them go a few seconds later.

"Who made our costumes? You said it was a man, I wanna know who he is. He must've put a lot of time into them."

Natalie smirked.

"His name is Roy, he's here too."

Daisy's smile turned into a curious questionable look over her face. He was here, seriously? She didn't know how to process a reaction properly to this news. Her immediate thought was that Natalie had let an obsessive fan boy into her hotel suite. She spoke again to the younger woman.

"Would you like to meet him? He's been following me around for over a year trying to give me the costume, I had no idea he made you one until today. I promised him we would at least wear them for him, it would make his day."

Snapping out of her thoughts, Daisy nodded her head forcing the collar to rattle a bit.

"Yes, yes! I would like to meet him."

Natalie got up from the couch, her chain falling over her body and dangling below as she clapped her hands and called out.

"ROY!! Get in here! Come and look at Jabba's new slave girls!"

Moving across the pillows, Daisy suddenly realized the purpose of them. She remembered Jabba's throne in Return of the Jedi having various pillows near his nasty fat belly where Princess Leia had sat chained up to the grotesque beast. Daisy moved over the pillows and propped herself up in a similar pose to an infamous Slave Leia photograph. She tried to mimic how Princess Leia appeared to Luke in A New Hope when he opened the door to her prison cell on board the Death Star. Daisy propped herself up on her left leg, leaning up as her right hand went down her legs and she dangled the chain in her left hand.

A smirk ran across her face as a man in a white T-shirt came running out of another room to witness the scene of the two Star Wars actresses dressed in the iconic outfit. Natalie stood before him as he glanced over at Daisy.

"Oh my god, holy fucking shit..."

Roy didn't know how to handle himself with the sight in front of his eyes. He raised his hands up to his mouth, almost as if the poor man was going to faint. It was a wet dream for so many nerds in their late twenties to witness such a thing. Daisy Ridley and Natalie Portman together in Slave Leia metal bikini outfits. He looked over Natalie and then back at Daisy.

"I've gotta be fucking dreaming, no way this is real!"

"It's real, you know it is! You've been talking to me the past four days, don't act like this is a dream. No more dreaming anymore. You're living it now, baby."

Natalie was quick to speak up, shaking the man back into reality. Daisy watched as he turned to look at her face to face. He pointed to her and spoke.

"You, you are Padmé."

He then turned and pointed to Daisy and spoke once more.

"And you are Rey!"

Both women busted up laughing at him. Daisy was quick to reply back in her English tone of voice.

"No, my name is Daisy."

"YOU ARE REY! REY!! I've got Padmé and Rey, all dressed up and ready to be led to Jabba the Hutt! I'm a bounty hunter, I've captured both of you and will be bringing both of you to my boss for a nice reward."

Unknowing to Daisy, the man was playing into a fantasy right away from the very moment he had laid eyes on them all dressed up for him. He didn't care who they were as actresses, his fantasy revolved around two characters he lusted over. She remembered what Natalie had told her before and figured that he was probably another fan with his own theory in mind about Rey. It was a mystery how he managed to get through the tight security and back to their hotel rooms, but Daisy had figured that Natalie was probably keeping this adorable fan to herself. Still looking up at the man in front of her, Daisy witnessed Natalie cupping his face before she pushed her lips to his and gave him a loving kiss. From the front of his pants, she witnessed a hardening erection that was poking straight up to the visible eye since his shirt was tucked in. When the kiss broke, Natalie spoke to him again.

"Don't freak out, you've been kissing me the past couple days now."

"But I haven't kissed you in the outfit."

Daisy bit her lower lip, trying to resist the urge that was in front of her with a horny nerd and a new beautiful female friend. Natalie and Roy kissed again but this time it was rather short before the woman he called Padmé pulled their lips apart. Natalie turned and looked at Daisy, giving her an inviting smile before she spoke to her friend.

"Would you like to join us? I think you would be making his dream come true, honey."

Raising her eyebrow, Daisy gave a little smirk before nodding her head. This time however, she was ready to play along with his fantasy by saying all the right words.

"Sure, why not? You've already got me all chained up and ready to be serve a Hutt."

The man clapped his hands together. Roy had dreamed of playing a fantasy like this for a couple years, picturing himself as a bounty hunter taking the two beauties to Jabba.

"It's my job to present you two lovely ladies to Jabba, but before we take the trip out to Tatooine, why don't we all have some fun?"

Leaning up from the couch, Daisy grabbed the chain attached to her collar and handed it over to Roy. Natalie did the same, as he now had both girls chained up and at his command from gripping the chains that went back to their necks. He pulled the chains as he stepped back, sitting down on the coffee table from behind him. The two women stood before him as he ordered them.

"On your knees, Amidala! You too, Rey!"

"Yes master!"

"Yes!"

Natalie spoke before Daisy as they both fell to their knees before him. In his left hand, Roy held the chain connected to the collar around Daisy's neck. His right hand held the other one that went back to Natalie's neck. He reached for his shirt, pulling it over his head before tossing it to the floor. The complete attention of both women was presented to him from their knees. They starred into his face awaiting the next order from this man living out a fantasy he was now experiencing.

"Take off my pants and my shoes, both of you."

"Yes master."

"Yes master!"

This time Daisy's British voice called out first before Natalie had spoke back. She was getting more in line with speaking from the role of a slave girl, remembering the call him 'master' each and every time. The younger girl went on to undo the strings of his shoes and pulling them off while Natalie unbuckled his pants and began to unbutton the front. Roy was living out his dream as he watched both Star Wars ladies work for him. Daisy removed his socks after slinging his shoes behind her and then Natalie tugged his pants down. He stepped out of them once they had went around his ankles and now only his tight white briefs remained over his body. Both girls went on to push his underwear down together, allowing Roy to step out of them as their eyes now had moved to his hardening cock presented to them. Together they wrapped their hands around his pole. Daisy brought her other hand down to play with his balls as Natalie looked into his eyes and spoke.

"Would you like us to get your cock nice and hard, master?"

"Yes, FUCK YES!!"

Daisy giggled at how excited he had become. Both of them stroked his cock together in unison, using only one hand and moving slowly. Roy took a deep breath, letting out a moan as he looked down at the two actresses who were role-playing as his slave girls. Letting out a soft chuckle, he spoke in a low voice to them.

"Soon, you will learn to appreciate me."

He was trying to imitate Jabba the Hutt's voice, uttering his famous line from Return of the Jedi. Natalie just moaned before replying.

"Yes, we will master."

Just after Natalie replied, she turned to look into Daisy's eyes and leaned forward to invite the younger woman for a soft kiss. Roy nearly fainted as they began to kiss while pumping their hands over his cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! That's hot right there, slave girls know how to love each other too. Jabba's gonna love having both of you in his harem."

They broke the kiss before looking into his eyes. Natalie spoke to him again.

"So, which one of us do you wanna feel suck on this big hard dick first, master?"

"Let Rey, you've already sucked that cock a few times already."

His answer rang loud and clear. Daisy couldn't help but giggle. Natalie moved back a bit as he pulled the chain in his left hand, almost dragging Daisy to face his cock. His heart meat nearly slapped across her face as she moved her hands away and then answered him back.

"You want me to suck it, master? Your wish is my command."

A moan was heard from Natalie's voice as Daisy broke eye contact with Roy while parting her lips and sliding the head of his cock into her warm mouth. She squeezed her small pink lips around it and began to slowly pump them up and down. She brought her hands to his thighs, gently grazing her finger tips over his skin as she slowly sucked his cock. 'Mmmmm' she moaned while bobbing her lips up and down, down and up repeatedly. Roy was impressed as Daisy had wasted no time demonstrating she clearly had oral talents with her mouth. Natalie's eyes studied Daisy's every movement.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. Fuck..."

Roy groaned in pleasure as Daisy continued to slobber all over his thick dick. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned while glaring up into his eyes as she continued to suck on his cock. He had such a smile over his clean shaved face, nothing short of pure joy from the man. Daisy stopped, only to make a pop sound with her lips when she released his cock. Before he could tug her chain, she spit on his cock and brought it back between her lips. This time she thrust her lips down his rod faster, devouring every inch of his long meat pole.

"Wow, she's pretty good..."

It was Natalie who spoke, impressed with what she was witnessing from behind. Roy suddenly found an idea to involve both women, he pulled Natalie's chain to alert her.

"Help her out, Padmé! Suck on those fucking balls!"

"Yes master!"

She was quick to respond before climbing under Daisy. While the younger woman was busy pumping her lips up and down his thick cock, Natalie lapped her tongue over his balls down below. The sound of her licking and slobbering could be heard in sync with Daisy's muffled moans. Roy tightened his grip over the chains, enjoying every moment of his slave girls hard at work for him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about!"

They both continued, Natalie shoved one of his nuts between her jaws to slurp and suck loudly while Daisy was still moving her lips and down. A string of saliva dripped the right corner of Daisy's mouth, dripping into Natalie's hair. The pony tail whipped around when Roy pulled Natalie's chain again for a new command as his balls dropped out of her mouth.

"Alright Rey, that's enough for now."

Tugging the chain in his left hand, Roy forced Daisy to come up and release his cock with a loud popping noise. Strings of drool dangled from her mouth back to his cock as Roy was focusing his attention towards the other woman now.

"It's your turn now, Queen Amidala."

Still holding both chains, Roy gave some slack towards Daisy with his left hand. His entire focus was centered towards Natalie now. A smirk ran across his face as he looked down to question her.

"Tell me something, your highness."

"Yes, master?"

"Do high members of royalty get skull-fucked the way they deserve?"

Natalie giggled at his comment and shook her head.

"No, if you wanna give it to me master, I can take it!"

"If that's what you want master, then it's fine by me. Yes!!" 

Daisy could only sit back on her knees and witness the next segment of Roy's fantasy. He still held the chains in his hands but brought the one in his right hand underneath his legs. Natalie placed her lips around his cock and then Roy proceeded to pull the chain hard under his legs, holding her tightly in place with a firm grip. He moved a bit so her body was facing the back of the coffee table. When her lips slid down his cock, Roy took over by pulling the chain again and then bucking his hips forward to drive his cock through Natalie's lovely mouth. As he began to thrust his cock back and forth between her lips, various slobbering and sucking noises were soon audible from the scene unfolding.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

"Take it like a queen, Padmé! FUCK YES!!"

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAH-KAH-GWAK!!"

Taking in a deep breath, it wasn't much Daisy could do as she sat there on her knees watching her friend take his rough mouth fucking. Strings of spit began to fly out from the corners of Natalie's mouth as he continued to pump his cock back and forth. Her eyes watered up a bit, smearing the soft touch of eyeliner she had on. While Daisy sat there and watched, she couldn't prevent herself from reaching down and playing with her pussy. She used her left hand, pushing two fingers between her folds as she closed her eyes and let out a soft whimper. After moaning a second time, Daisy had caught Roy's attention. He came to a stop from fucking Natalie's mouth, easing the grip on her chain and allowing his cock to easily slide of her mouth with a flood of saliva flowing down her chin.

"Ohhhhhh, god!!"

Natalie took a deep breath, slowing catching herself as she moaned and slowly began to giggle. Roy was rough, as she had learned last night. She liked it when a man took control and giving him a chain attached to a collar simply added to his naughty play style. He turned his head and glanced towards Daisy before tugging her chain and capturing her attention. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him.

"You're fingering yourself, huh? I always knew you were a kinky girl, Rey."

Turning to look back at Natalie, he gave a slight tug at her chain before presenting a question to her.

"When's the last time you ate pussy, Padmé? Come on, I know you've had your share of it."

"Ummmmm, I can't remember. Let's just say it's been too long."

When he looked back towards Daisy, he smirked this time.

"How would you like your sister in chains to eat you out, Rey?"

Daisy smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth.

"Master, I would love that!"

"Then get over here, I wanna fuck you in the ass while she eats you out."

The chain dug into Daisy's neck once more as Roy attempted to pull her up, forcing her to climb off her knees as quickly as she could move. Natalie remained on her knees as Roy tugged the chain gripped with his left hand to move Daisy into a new position. he moved her over the coffee table, figuring this would be a good spot for all three of them to share a new position together. When Daisy bent over the coffee table, she reached behind her back to undo the metal bra before Roy's words stopped her.

"No! Keep that on! You're to be presented to Jabba the Hutt as his new property. If he wants to take it off, that's his decision."

Licking her lips, Daisy let out a sigh as she could hear Natalie laughing at his words.

"Yes, master."

"We will be taking off the bottom piece though."

She bent over the table with Roy's hand guiding her. Daisy used both palms of her hands to push down into the table, bending over so her ass was in perfect position. The silky skirt was about to be removed. Daisy licked her lips once more as she felt him pulling it off. Natalie went on and undid the bottom piece of her outfit while sitting on her knees. She didn't want it to be in the way later when it was her time to enjoy a hard fucking. He tugged the other chain, pulling Natalie under Daisy so she could lean her head up and eat Daisy's pink shaved pussy. Now that they were all in perfect position, Roy dropped the chain in his right hand. His hands were becoming sweaty from gripping the metal for an extended period of time. He softly caressed the right cheek of Daisy's ass with his free hand.

"Are you ready, Rey?"

"Yes, I'm ready master."

"Damn, this is a fine ass. Finn or Kylo are lucky fucking dudes, let me tell you that."

Daisy bit her lower lip, trying her absolute hardest not to laugh at this kinky nerd. She soon felt Natalie's tongue slipping into the folds of her pussy below just before the other woman had firmly placed her head between Daisy's thighs. She closed her eyes, gasping as she then felt Roy's slobber-covered shaft pushing into her dark little hole between her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhh, GOD!!"

Daisy cried out loudly. Roy made one hard thrust into her ass, moving simultaneously with Natalie's tongue snaking into her clit. As she moaned, he pulled her chain hard, her eyes widened as she pushed her hands down against the cold wooden surface of the coffee table. Daisy began to pant as he bucked his hips forward to thrust his cock forward into her ass. The chain rattled and shook with the movements of Roy's body as he was firmly in control, pumping his fat dick into her ass from behind.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah! I wish I was a Hutt, he gets all the hottest women of the galaxy!"

"OHHHHHHHHHH, GOD! YES, YESSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS, MASTER!"

The younger girl was quickly overrun into a frenzy of pleasure from both Natalie and Roy. She didn't even catch onto the role-playing fantasy game that he was playing with his words. From below, Natalie darted her tongue and shook it within Daisy's sweet pussy, going slow and hard with each thrust as Roy began to quickly pick up the pace with ramming his cock into her beautiful shaped ass. Daisy screamed in pleasure.

"YES, YESSSSSSS!!"

Rearing his right hand back, Roy quickly laid a hard spank over her ass.

Spank!

"OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! YES, YES, YESSSS! FUCK MY ASS, MASTER! FUCK MY ASS!!"

Spank! Spank! Spank! With each thrust he made, he sent a hard smack down over her ass with the palm of his hand. Natalie pushed her hands into Daisy's thighs from underneath, licking her clit faster and harder, trying to match the rhythm that Roy created with his hard thrusts into her ass. Both of them were working the girl into frenzy so quickly, it was only a matter of time before Daisy had reached her orgasm at a faster pace than she had imagined.

"OHHHHH GOD, YEAH! FUCKKKKKK, OHHHHH GOD!!"

Roy's free hand reached down and gripped the right cheek of her buttocks hard, squeezing his fingers into her firm skin. His cock was still pumping into her ass over and over, all while Natalie was still thrusting her tongue into that juicy clit and licking it back and forth. Daisy began to squeal loudly, her voice echoing all through the hotel suite.

"FUCK, OHHHHH GOD!! MASTER, MASTER, I'M SOOOOO FUCKING CLOSE!!"

She remembered to him address him as 'master' even in the heat of the moment when her orgasm was merely seconds away. Roy couldn't have been more impressed by Daisy. He stepped back, pulling his cock out of her ass and then grabbed Natalie's chain again with his right hand. He yanked the chain hard, digging the metal collar into Natalie's neck to force her to stop eating Daisy's clit.

"Stop for a bit, I wanna fuck Rey until I make her cum."

After he spoke to Natalie, he then lightly tugged on Daisy's chain while ordering her.

"Turn around, lay down over the table for me."

"Yes master..."

Daisy's voice was soft, almost in a whisper. She did exactly as she was told, turning around to face Roy. He leaned forward as she lowered herself down over the table. So close, it was all she could think about while breathing heavily. Daisy didn't know how much longer she was going to last, as she was so desperate for him to push her into her climax. He wasted no time, pushing his cock into her pussy while listening to Daisy gasp in excitement and begin crying out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, yes...Yes...YESSSSS! FUCK ME, MASTER! FUCK ME!!"

Natalie was left alone to witness her younger friend now experience the first orgasm of the day. Daisy closed her eyes, arching her head back just before Roy pulled on her chain to raise her body up while she gritted her teeth and belted out a loud scream.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Her eyes opened, starring up into Roy's face as he was quick to pull his dripping rod from her clit. her juices fell to the floor as his cock was glistening in the hot liquid substance her pussy had released. His job was half way done, as he had made one woman reach an orgasm. The time had come for him to focus his attention on Natalie now. As Daisy recovered, Roy had completely dropped her chain and only held the one connected to Natalie's collar. When he stepped towards her, Natalie was quick to plant her lips over his shiny cock. She sucked it clean from the younger woman's juices, swallowing them down. Roy stood there, allowing her the moment to slobber over his cock and clean it. Once he felt Natalie had done her job, he pulled the chain to alert her. She brought her lips to the head and came off his cock with an audible popping noise. He tugged on the chain again.

"Get up, Amidala! It's your turn now, I want to see how a queen treats her master."

"Mmmmmmmm, yes master!"

When Natalie stood up, Roy moved her chain into his left hand. He left Daisy on the coffee table as she had experienced her orgasm and was still slowly recovering. Though both ladies had taken off the bottom skirt piece of their metal bikini outfits, the bras were still on and Roy felt his fantasy was more than alive with both actresses dressed like slave girls. He sat down over the couch, resting his ass among the various pillows assorted over the cushion surfaces. While pulling on Natalie's chain, she took the hint with him sitting down in position. It was time for her to get on top and ride this nerd's big cock. Straddling him, she began to climb on top as he spoke.

"You know what to do, Padmé."

"Yes I do, master! Mmmmm, I'm gonna ride your big fucking cock just like I did last night!"

From where Daisy remained laying over her back, she suddenly realized how this man ended up in Natalie's hotel room all along. She was having an affair with an obsessive fan, giving one lucky nerd the dream of a lifetime. If it weren't for the orgasm she had just experienced, she would've laughed at the thought. She turned her head, witnessing Natalie begin to ride Roy as she had not wasted any time whatsoever getting on top of him and impaling herself down with his long pole.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah! I've fucked the next great jedi of the galaxy and now I've got a queen riding me. Nothing can come close to this!"

"Yes, yes! That's right, master! The Force is with you! OHHHHHHH, YES!!"

Natalie's response was just the words any die hard fan like Roy would've loved to hear with an actress atop of him. Over and over, she would pound herself down to pump his cock in and out of her tight pussy. The chain rattled, shaking all about with all the movement Natalie sent down over him.

"Ohhhhh god, yes! YES!!"

She groaned while pounding herself down. Roy stood there, studying her body and looking into the metal bikini top as Natalie was busy pumping herself down on his cock. With each thrust she sent down, her pony tail whipped all around from behind. Natalie placed her hands down over his pale skinned stomach and began to thrust herself down faster. Roy groaned and called out.

"Oh, fuck yeah! There you go, fuckin' A!!"

Biting down on her lower lip, Natalie whimpered as she continued pumping her pussy down over his cock. It was amazing that Roy had not blew his load yet after all the things he had accomplished with these two girls. If he weren't in control, he was almost certain that one of them would've already pushed him into an orgasm. Going by how aggressive Natalie was pounding herself down on him, Roy knew he had to regain control soon or else he wouldn't last long enough to blast Natalie's beautiful face in cum. With the chain in his hand, he yanked it hard, pulling her down to his face.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Get up, Padmé!"

From the order she received, Natalie came to a sudden halt and let out an audible sigh. Roy watched as she climbed off him, his cock falling from her pussy and slapping against his chest. He let go of Natalie's chain, freeing her from his grasp. When Natalie stepped back over the floor, his attention immediately turned towards Daisy. Roy to up from the couch and moved back to the coffee table, grabbing the chain that went to Daisy's collar. He tugged it hard, forcing her up from the table and to her feet.

"Get down on the floor for me. You're gonna eat Padmé while I fuck her in the ass."

"Yes master!"

Her English voice sounded so lovely to Roy's ears, but he couldn't focus on Daisy entirely. He wanted to at least fuck Natalie in the ass before he blew his load. Daisy fell down to her knees while Natalie bent herself over the coffee table. They recreated the position from earlier, only Daisy and Natalie had switched their roles around.

"That's it, that's it. Just like that, good girls! You're gonna make the best slaves to Jabba, I can tell you that."

Roy spoke in approval once Natalie had bent over and he watched Daisy climb between her legs while he grabbed Natalie's chain again. This wouldn't be the first time that he had thrust his cock into Natalie's firm ass, but it was certainly going to be the last hole that his rod entered. Before he pulled her ass cheeks apart, Daisy had already shoved her mouth to Natalie's clit and slid her tongue inside her wet delight. A groan was heard from the older actress before Roy yanked her chain hard.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!!"

Natalie cried out as she felt his cock thrust into her ass. Daisy had felt neglected from their fun minutes ago, making her eager to eat Natalie's pussy with fury. She wasn't going to stop until she tasted the sudden rush of Natalie's juices flowing into her waiting mouth. Natalie was unable to control herself, moaning aloud as she felt Roy's cock ramming into her ass while Daisy was eating her pussy.

"OHHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHHH GOD!! YES MASTER, YES, YES!!"

"Keep eating her down there, Rey! Make her cum, hurry up and make her scream!!"

To know that the younger actress was going to make her cum at a fast pace was just enough to put Natalie's mind to ease. She hated to get off him when she was riding his fat cock, but at least she was going to reach her climax after all. His left hand was gripping Natalie's chain, tugging on it while his right hand remained still with Daisy's chain wrapped around his wrist.

"FUCK YEAH!! TAKE THIS COCK UP THE ASS, AMIDALA!!"

"OHHHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSSSSS, MASTER!! FUCK MY ASS!!!"

Hungry to taste the older woman's clit cream, Daisy thrust her tongue in and out with speed. She shook it, rotating her tongue almost like a spiral as she tried so hard to force Natalie into an orgasm at the order of Roy. He gritted his teeth, slowly thrusting his cock into her ass, trying to hold off his own load from erupting within her.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, YESSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD YES!!"

Roy tugged on the chain, forcing Natalie to raise her head after she screamed aloud. She was so close, her climax had come only seconds away as Daisy was suddenly tasting the first surge of her leaking juices. Roy made one final thrust into her ass, feeling the tightness of her anal tunnel for the last time while Natalie was panting and gasping for her breath. Daisy was quick to swallow up all over her juices with a strand leaking from her lips and falling down her chin. Roy could be heard breathing aloud after Natalie had finished panting, the only sign the girls had to know he was about to finally explode before them. He yanked their chains, ready to move them into position as he gave a stern command while groaning.

"Hurry, get down on your fucking knees! On the floor, on the floor right now!!"

The chain pulled Natalie up before she quickly fell down to her knees facing him. Daisy only had to be moved slightly as she was touching shoulders with her friend. Natalie was to his left while Daisy was to his right, their faces almost pushed together as Roy's hard cock was across from the just waiting to explode. Natalie looked into his eyes and called out in a teasing voice.

"Do you wanna cum all over our faces, master?"

"YES, FUCK YES!!"

He immediately dropped both chains to the floor, the links clanking before coming to a sudden silence. Roy wrapped both of his hands around his cock, jacking himself off as if he were holding a heavy metal hilt of a lightsaber. Natalie and Daisy pushed their faces together, calling out to him.

"Cum on our faces, master!"

"Yeah, cum all over our fucking faces!!"

It was Natalie who spoke first before Daisy uttered filthier words in her English tone of voice. When Roy grunted, Daisy closed her eyes while Natalie was still gazing up into his face. All it took was a few more times of wanking his cock back and forth and finally the eruption was beginning.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

A hot wave of cum went flying from his meat pole, splattering across Natalie's forehead with droplets ricocheting into Daisy's hard. The second hard spurt of cum went directly over Daisy's face, drenching her left eyelid and causing her to drop her lower lip before softly whimpering.

"My god, you got me right in the fucking eye!"

Her words were followed by another hot wad of cum flying over her forehead. Daisy moaned feeling his steamy white seed covering her face. Roy grunted again as he shot another string, this one streaking over Natalie's nose and up her forehead. He stroked his cock again, shooting another string over the older woman's face, almost missing her face entirely and going into her hair. When he turned his cock back to the right, a spurt went flying out and dripping over Daisy's left cheek.

"You're such awesome slave girls, get nasty for me! Fuck, this is the best day of my life!!"

His voice cried out his final words in pure joy. Since Natalie didn't close her eyes, she was able to witness what appeared to be tears of joy in Roy's eyes while he continued to finish blowing his load over their gorgeous faces. With his orgasm fading away, weaker spurts of cum fell over their faces as Natalie had closed her eyes after feeling a thick droplet land underneath her right eye. Once Roy was completely done, he let out a deep gasp and stepped away.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this happened today. I just fucked Rey and Padmé, wow."

Slowly reopening her eyes, Natalie giggled and replied back to the nerd.

"Don't forget you also enslaved us to the mighty Jabba! He's going to have some sexy slaves chained to that throne now, all thanks to you!"

"Fuck yes I did that too, wooo!!"

He ran across the room screaming in excitement, causing Daisy to crack up giggling. She couldn't believe what had just happened between her and Natalie, slowly opening her eyes and wiping a strand of cum that dripped from her face. As she turned to look back at the other woman, Daisy spoke.

"Wow, I think we made him pretty happy today."

"Oh, we did. Better keep that metal bikini, maybe you could wear it for a special someone another day."

Daisy giggled.

"That's a swell idea!"

THE END
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 07:03:52 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Viri, SeedFaith, St Clair2, Nikko, Dexter07, willieh3, MIvory5

Nikko

Re: Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic (Daisy Ridley, Natalie Portman)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 09:19:01 AM »
What a good story Cade!
I love Natalie, and Star Wars of course too.
These two slaves go well together, it was immersive, a beautiful build and a conclusion full of white stars.
This franchise is not about to end. In any case, good story, I enjoyed reading it my friend!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic (Daisy Ridley, Natalie Portman)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 04:02:50 PM »
What a good story Cade!
I love Natalie, and Star Wars of course too.
These two slaves go well together, it was immersive, a beautiful build and a conclusion full of white stars.
This franchise is not about to end. In any case, good story, I enjoyed reading it my friend!

Thank you, I always wanted to write something with the metal bikini from ROTJ. This story was a request from KMB back in 2017.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA