Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Doctor Norks (ft Corrine Wicks)  (Read 11488 times)

Chlp

Doctor Norks (ft Corrine Wicks)
« on: September 24, 2018, 04:37:55 AM »

Starring: Corrine Wicks

Codes: MF, Titfuck, Anal

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission

I was late for my Dr’s appointment, very late, the surgery was just closing as I reached the door.  It was just a check up, but I had missed the last 2 and felt I should attend.

“We’re just closing” The receptionist said as she was leaving.

Explaining the problem, she was very nice and let me in, saying that there was one doctor left, and she might see me if I was really nice.

I walked into the waiting room and shouted “Hello”, after a few seconds a voice said “In here, come through” from one of the surgery rooms.

Walking in a found a pretty blonde woman sitting in a leather chair behind a desk.  She was in her late 30’s but still looked good, she wore a tight pink top, which clang to the curves of some wonderful breasts.

“Yes?” she asked.

I explained about my lateness and that I would be really grateful if she could do my check up, smiling at me she said “Of course, take a seat on the table”.

I jumped up onto the examining table, and she stood up, she had a very short chequered skirt on, her thighs were still firm, and legs very shapely for a woman of her age.  Standing in front of me, she ran her hand up my thigh, whilst holding my shoulder with her other hand.

“I think we should start by undressing” she said her hand reaching my belt and unfastening it.

I tried to protest, but she was very insistent, unfastening my belt and trousers, before sliding her hand down my pants and grasping my cock.  I was amazed that a doctor would dare try this with one of her patients, but she was a very hot blonde and there was no way back as my dick hardened in her hand.

“I think I need a sample to check your health properly” she purred, lowering her head down to my dick.

She engulfed my cock with her mouth, sucking wantonly on my shaft, expertly running her tongue over the head of my cock.  She groaned and croaked as she pushed my hard dick further back into her mouth, to the back of her throat, and then swallowed.   My cock disappeared down her gullet, as her nose pressed on stomach, and my balls banged her chin.

This slut was good, obviously well practiced at deep throat, I thought.  Gripping her by the hair and hack of her head, I forced her down onto my cock then lifting her back so the head of my cock rested on her tongue.

“Yess, oh yesss” she gasped, as I rammed her throat down onto my shaft again.

She was incredible, effortlessly allowing me to ram her throat down onto my cock, sinking down to the hilt again and again.  She wantonly groaned as I picked up the pace stabbing her throat as I rammed her head down to meet my thrusts.  My cock was twitching, cum rimming up the shaft, as I rammed her head down onto it.  Semen exploded down her throat, thick pulses of cum blasting down this dirty doctors neck.  I shot 6 or so blasts down her throat before easing back for a couple of smaller shots onto her tongue, in into her mouth.

I released my hold on her head and collapsed back onto my arms, as she lifted her mouth from my dick.  Grinning she opened her mouth, showing the white puddle of spunk on her tongue, before swallowing it.

I was out of breath, and panting as I asked her what the fuck she thought she was doing, how someone in her position as a doctor shouldn’t be doing this.

“Actually” she said “I have a little confession, I’m not a doctor, I’m an actress, getting some background on my role, my name is Corrine, Corrine Wicks” she said.

“Slut” I said, as she stood up face flushed, but otherwise you would have never known she had just been skull fucked to hell.

“I just couldn’t help myself” she said, “I haven’t had a shag for months, and I am so horny”.

She walked over to the desk and leant over, her fine ass looking ravishing in her short skirt, she had a naughty look on her face, as she asked me “Wanna fuck me in the ass?”

I stood up and was standing behind her in seconds, reaching under her skirt and pulling her white panties down.

“Go on, fuck this dirty MILF in her ass” she gasped.

My cock was hardening, as Corrine swept the desk clear and leant over onto the top, raising her butt higher.  Her ass was soft and round, as I gripped each cheek and spread them, nudging my cock to her sphincter.
            “Gnyeesss, yessss, do it now” she growled.

Her ass fought just enough as I pushed into her, no lube, dry fucking her butt.  It grasped tight to my cock, as I drove deep. Corrine was whimpering as I pounded her ass hole bending over groping her tits as I hammered her backside.

“Yes, yes harder, harder, HARDER” she screamed.

My stiff cock reamed her asshole, as I gripped her hips and drove it back and forth.  She had a tight grasp of the desktop, her knuckles white as she screamed in ecstasy.

“YESSS!!! FUCCKKKK!! FUCCKKKKKHHHHH!!!” she wailed.

Her bowels spasmed as the waves of orgasm hit her body.  Corrine was in another zone as her orgasm blasted her whole abdomen, her butt clenching hard on my cock.

“YEASSSS!!!!  YEEEAASASSSSS!!!! YESSSS YESSSS YESSSS!!!” she wailed, her orgasm subsiding.

I continued fucking her ass, wanting nothing more than to shoot my spunk deep in her butt.

“Ohh, please honey take it out,  it is soo good, but oh, oh, I have a nice surprise for you.” Corrine gasped.

I drove my cock deep into her bowels and stroked her firm thighs, as I asked her to tell me more.

“OK, ok, “ she panted “I went, oh God your cock feels good in my ass, shopping today and bought a little something special, I would love for you to do something nasty to me whilst I am wearing it.”
            I spanked her ass hard, “Naughty” I said.

“Ohh I love a bit of spanking” she purred, her soft ass cheek reddening .

I eased my cock out of her ass, and sat back onto the desk as Corrine stood up and adjusted her skirt.

“I’ll just make sure we are all locked up” she said walking out to the waiting room before returning to the surgery room.

“All safe” she said stepping behind the screen, undressing.  She tossed her clothes onto the top of the screen, her skirt, stockings, top, bra all discarded I heard a bag rustling and saw her pulling a dress on, in silhouette behind the screen.

“Hope your cock is hard still”  she said, finishing fastening her dress.

Corrine emerged from behind the screen, wearing a fabulous black dress.  It plunged down the front revealing a massive cleavage, her massive tits half on display.

“Do you like it?” she asked.

I was lost for words and simply nodded.

“I want you to stick you cock between my tits and fuck them until you explode all over them” Corrine said with a grin.

She walked over towards me and bent forwards, affording me an even better view of her breast.  They were spectacular, and as she squeezed them around my cock they were soft and warm.

“Now fuck my whore tits hard” she gasped.

I gripped her shoulders and drove my cock between her breasts.  She was grinning as she looked up at me, my hips driving my cock up between her tits.

“Go on baby, fuck them, blast your spunk over me!” she panted, gripping her breasts tightly together as I fucked them.

Corrine looked up and down at  me then my cock, as the egged me on.  Her soft clingy skin, rubbed my cock as I fucked her tits.  After fucking her ass I wasn’t going to last long between her tits.

“Yes baby, do it, blast your semen over this dirty old cock whore” she teased.

I could feel myself on the brink as I drove my cock hard between her tits, my dick exploding a fountain of white spunk blasting from her cleavage.  It splattered her chin and splashed down her neck.  Thick white pearls rained over her breasts, as I pumped several streams up between her tits.  She gasped as my cock spurted half a dozen times before finishing with several lesser squirts deep in her cleavage.

“Ohhh, fuck yes honey” she purred, as my limp cock slid out of her breasts and she stood up.

Thick white streams trickled down her front, disappearing into the dress, probably collecting in her navel.  Milky with droplets glistened on the half of her breasts that were visible in the dress.

“Fabulous!” she said, sliding her finger through 1 trail, and tasting it.

Corrine rested back on the table smiling, spunk dripping from her chin and running down her neck, as I walked over to the table and began to dress.

“Well I am no doctor but I would say you are in perfect health” she said.

She began cleaning her boobs licking her fingers as she ran them over tits wiping all of my cum off.

“I will book you a new appointment when I come back in the morning, I am here for several weeks, learning for my role.” Corrine said as she walked over to the screen gathering her clothes up, getting read to change out of the dress.

“Maybe I could pay you a home visit? Or you could nip by my hotel?” she asked.

I passed my mobile number to her and told her to call me, as I finished dressing and left her changing back into her normal clothes.

The following users thanked this post: plump_luv7, BigTitsEnjoyer

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA