Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Madeleine's Busty adventures (ft Madeleine West)  (Read 11027 times)

Chlp

Madeleine's Busty adventures (ft Madeleine West)
« on: September 24, 2018, 04:39:24 AM »
I wrote a few short stories about Madeleine, back when she was in Negihbours, the last one is unfinished.  I may return at some point, but if any other fans of the busty Aussie beauty want to continue where I stopped please go ahead!

Madeleine's Busty adventures

Starring: Madeleine West

Codes: MF, Titfuck, facial, skullfuck

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission

Madeleine Pays A Visit

I was sitting in my rotating chair watching the afternoon edition of neighbours, waiting for the stunning Madeleine West to appear on screen.  The door to the study suddenly opened and amazingly there she stood, Madeleine West, real alive and in the flesh.

She wore a tight white top clinging to her firm full breasts, showing off tons of deep cleavage.  A pink pair of hipster trousers and sandals finished off her casual outfit.

“Well hello baby” she purred, “Hope you don’t mind me popping around, a mutual friend, Kathy, gave me the key”

She hopped up onto the desk looking straight at me, her eyes roaming down my body towards my hardening cock.  Just then Madeleine herself appeared on the TV, and my cock twitched slightly in my trousers.

“Do I turn you on?” she asked.

I nodded, and she walked around the desk to stand in front of me.  Leaning forwards she rested either hand on the arms of the chair, allowing me to see straight down her cleavage.

“Well then, lets see if you like this then” She whispered, unbuttoning my trousers, and pulling them open.  Sliding them off of me, she gasped as my cock strained against my boxers.

“Lets see how long you can last when I put my best assets to work” she giggled, wiggling her cleavage in front of my nose.

She knelt in front of the chair, and pulled the front of her top down even further, to reveal yet more titty flesh. Slipping my boxers off my hard cock sprang to attention, in front of her.
            “Oh yess baby, lets get this show on the road, sit forwards a bit, and let me get to work.” She said.

Madeleine grasped my cock in her hand, and pulled it down, so that my head rested in the valley at the top of her tits.  They felt so warm and soft on the underside of my cockhead, as she panted in anticipation.  She licked the fingers of her other hand then rubbed them slowly over the tip of my cock lubricating it.

“I’m gonna make you cum honey, spray a huge load all over my lovely titties.  I get letters all the time from fans describing how they want to get their hands on my babies” She said softly, pressing my cockhead deep down into her cleavage.

I sat in the chair, the gorgeous Madeleine rubbing my twitching cockhead across her soft breast tops, dipping it down into her cleavage, the warm flesh engulfing my prick.

“Ohh honey you have no idea how turned on I get when a guy shoots his spunk all over my tits” Madeleine purred “If you do it really well, I might even invite  you over to my place for some more fun”

She drummed my cockhead onto the top of each breasts thwacking it hard onto the soft flesh.  Then slowly sank it into her cleavage, dipping it down into the crevasse of her breasts, she was concentrating hard, staring at my cock as it vanished between her breast.

“Are they good honey? Do they feel soft? Is your cock ready to burst?” she teased looking at me.

Madeleine drooled a glob of spit down between her tits, onto my cock, as she released my dick from her hand, and held it in place with sideways pressure on her tits.  She jiggled her boobs up and down across the sides of my cockhead, vigorously stroking me.

“Cum on spunk baby spurt your load over my big breasts” She said.

Gripping my cock shaft with her hand again she began a vigorous wank of my cock, my dick an inch away from the valley of her cleavage.  She grinned staring at my cock head as it pulsed in her hand spraying its cargo over her boobs.

“Yes, do it, do it for me” she gasped, my dick erupting in her grasp.

Several thick white jets gushed up over her breasts, splattering on her tits and dribbling down her cleavage.  As the force of my ejaculation lessened she moved me nearer to her tits.  Thinner rivulets dripped down her top, speckling her top, thick white globs patterning the top of her breasts.

Madeleine ceased wanking wiping my cock on the top of her chest, the few remaining drops running down her body towards her mountainous boobs.  Standing up she let go of my dick and looked down at me.

“Ohh, you have been a naughty boy haven’t you?” she teased “Shooting all your nasty semen over me, that’s soo bad.”

She dipped her finger down between her boobs into her cavernous cleavage, scooping out a large amount of spunk.  Lifting her finger to her lips she wantonly sucked the cum off, sucking her finger clean.

I was stunned to see this gorgeous blonde acting like a whore in front of me, coyly grinning at me her finger pressed to her bottom lip.  She sat back against the desk next to me, and leant over her spunk covered boobs inches from my face.

“Here is my address, why don’t you come around next Saturday morning at say 9ish” she said. “you certainly have shown me enough to want some more”

Madeleine walked away from the table, glancing back at me, blowing a kiss as she left.

Madeleine’s Saturday Fun.

I arrived at Madeleine’s flat at 9.00am as she had asked me, and rang the doorbell.  After a few seconds she opened the door.

“Come in please come in” she said.

She wore a clingy tight red top, nicely cut to show off some cleavage, a tight black skirt, knee length, and high heels.

“Lets go straight to the bedroom shall we I have to go out this afternoon”.

Madeleine took my hand and led me into her bedroom, she turned around and sat in front of me on the bed.  Unbuckling my belt she unfastened my trousers.

“Lets get you nice and hard before I let you fuck me” she purred, looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

Pulling my trousers down she took my cock into her mouth, softly she sucked on my shaft running her tongue over the head of my dick, as I swelled in her mouth.

“MMmmm” she groaned as my cock became hard as nails.

She let my cock out from between her lips, grasping it in her hand slowly wanking me.

“Ohh baby, please put your hard cock in my pussy” she gasped, holding my head free and flicking the glistening tip of my dick with the tip of her tongue.  My prick twitched involuntarily as she did so.  Madeleine let go of my shaft and lay back on the bed, pulling her skirt up over her thighs towards her pussy, slowly revealing the fact she was wearing no knickers.

“Put you cock in now baby” she gasped as she hiked her skirt up to her waist.

Spreading her legs for me as I lay against the bed between them, she guided my dick to her pussy lips.  I rested my arms either side of her body, and nudged my head against her wet cunt.
            “Ohh, yesss” she gasped as I entered her.  Staring up at me her eyes widened as I gently pushed my hard cock into her tight pussy. She gasped as I bottomed out, my crotch snuggly pressed to hers.

Madeleine’s legs entwined themselves around me, locking me deep inside of her as I began to fuck her.  My cock barely moved in her tight pussy as we rocked back and forth together.

“Yess, oh yesss” she gasped, her hands clutching at the bed sheets.

We were writhing around on the bed, Madeleine gasping, shaking as my crotch rubbed against her clit.  Her eyes began rolling back up into her skull as spasms of orgasm rocketed through her.
            “SHiiittt, yeassss, YEASSSS!!!! YEEAASSSSS!!!!” she cried.

Her breasts wobbled in her top as her body shook hard.  Her pussy gripped tightly on my cock as waves of pleasure ran through her.

“YEASSSSS!!!!! YEASSSSSSSSS!!! YEAAASSSS!!!” she howled.

Collapsing back onto the bed her body sated, she cooed contentedly, releasing her legs from around me.

“Oh wow!” she gasped, “Wow, wow, wow”

I eased from her pussy and sat astride her body my hard cock bouncing above of Madeleine.

“Mmm would you like to fuck my tits baby?” she teased. “slide your cock between them then” she added squeezing her massive jugs together.

Pressing my dick to the fabric of her top I eased it up through to her soft titty flesh.  Placing my hands on hers we held her breasts in place as I jabbed my prick between them.
            “Fuck them, fuck my jugs” she snarled, watching intently as my dick emerged from between her boobs.

Wet pussy juice stained her top, and greased her breasts as I fucked them.  Soft skin combined with the fabric of her top to flood sensations up my shaft.  Her fine hair framed her face as I rocket back and forth on top of her, rutting her breast.

“Come on baby, shoot it, shoot your spunk all over me” Madeleine teased.

I increased my speed and ferocity, as I could feel my balls tightening. Madeleine squealed in excitement as my first pulse of cum rocketed out over her.  Lacing up across her neck over her right cheek.

“Fuck” she spluttered.

Jets of semen sprayed out over her face, white streaks splattering over her eyes and eyebrows, gluing her right eye shut.  Thick white semen collecting in her neck slimy globs running out from her cleavage.  As I finished blasting her, she gasped spitting out a large globule of spunk from her mouth.

“Bastard, shit you must have taken Kathy’s drug this morning” she said.

Releasing her breasts from our grasp, my limp cock dribbled the last few drops of cum out over her top.  Madeleine looked up at me face plastered in semen, grinning her one open eye sparkling with excitement.

“Mmm if you get off of me, we can go into the living room and say our goodbyes” she said.

Getting up off of Madeleine I took her hand and helped her up, she lead me back through to the lounge.  When we go there she peeled of her skirt and tossed it to the floor.

“Ok honey, now I have to go out soon, but I want a good seeing to before I go.” She said.  Bending over the sofa back she spread her legs, looking back over her shoulder, she grinned, “Now fuck me hard, pull my hair I want you to make me scream”.

Stepping up behind her I pressed my hardening cock to the base of her spine, sliding it down as it got rock hard.  I reached her asshole and started to press into her, she snapped her head around quickly.

“Not in my ass, I don’t take it up the ass!” she snapped.

I continued sliding down until I was once again nudging at her pussy lips, my hard dick easing into her eager pussy.  I grasped her hips and she sighed contentedly as my crotch touched her buttocks.  I began fucking her wet pussy, banging away as Madeleine swayed below me.

“Ohh yess, fuck me baby, fuck me hard.” She cried.  Looking back over her shoulder, spunk splattered face beaming at me, pleasure written all over her face.

I gripped her top for extra leverage as I pounded her pussy hard, and very quickly Madeleine came, legs trembling screaming loudly.

“YES! YES! YEAAASSS!!!” she cried, my cock plunging back and forth in her cunt.  “YEAAASS!!!! YEEEAAASSS!!! YEEEAAASSS!!!!”

Madeleine was growling a I grasped at her hair pulling her head back, making her squeal and whine.

“YEASSSS!!!!!” she snarled as I tugged on her hair.

My cock was pounding hard into her wet pussy, as she clawed at the back of the sofa with her hands.  Her lithe body swayed beneath me in time with my thrust, as my dick relentlessly drove into her cunt.

“Yess, oh fuck me, fuck me hard” Madeleine gasped, as my slammed my shaft into her.

Gripping her hair in one hand I slapped her soft ass cheeks with my other causing her to yelp.  Again I spanked her ass, then a third time on her soft pert buttocks.  She shrieked each time I spanked her ass, but I could tell she was loving it.

“YES” she snarled as her body began to quiver again, her legs taught, trembling as spasms or pleasure hit her abdomen.

“YEASSS!!!” she shrieked coming for the third time today.  Her legs trembled as she stood on her toes, my cock driving hard up into her pussy.

“YEASSS!! YEASSSS!!! YEAAASS!!!!!!”  she wailed her orgasm overwhelming her, “YEASSSSSSSS!!!!!!”

I let go of her hair and she collapsed forwards over the back of the sofa, totally exhausted.  My hard cock throbbed in her soaking cunt as I stood there waiting for her to recover.
            “Ohh baby” she gasped, “That, that was amazing”

She pushed her clinging hair away from her face, and smiled at me “I bet your balls are bursting with cum” she said.

Easing back out of her pussy, I rested back against the sofa as Madeleine dropped to her knees in front of me.  She took my hard shaft in her hand and guided it to her lips, devouring her pussy juices as the glistened on my shaft.

Madeleine gripped her teeth lightly around my bell end, grazing them over the ridge, and on the bottom of my shaft.  Flicking her tongue rapidly over my tip whilst squeezing my balls hard, she knew I was seconds from exploding.  Her eyes sparkled with excitement as hot scalding cum pulsed from my cock, drenching the roof of her mouth and spurting back down her throat.  She gripped my shaft hard at the base holding me steady, as her tongue flipped hysterically over my erupting cock, heavy pulsed of semen gushing into her mouth, forcing her to swallow hard.

She continued milking my shaft with one hand whist holding my spurting cock between her teeth, her tongue vigorously rubbing my head..  Semen was filling her mouth quickly and she struggled to swallow all of my hot seed.  After umpteen spurts my cock finally ceased spraying, and she released my head from her grip.  Stepping back Madeleine looked up at me, her mouth open, full to the brim with cum.  She looked at me closed her mouth and swallowed the lot, then opened her mouth again to show me it was all gone.

“Does it turn you on when I swallow your spunk?” She asked, before standing up.

Getting to her feet, Madeleine began to gather up all of her clothes and return to the bedroom to change.

“Let yourself out please” She said, “I have had an amazing morning, I will call you again very soon I promise, and we will get a little more time.”

Madeleine’s Breast Day Yet

I eagerly walked towards the door of Madeleine’s flat, she had called me the previous day inviting me around for some quality time.

“Come in” she said over the intercom, seconds after I had pressed the button “the door is open”.

Opening the door I walked into the living room, and found Madeleine relaxing on the couch.  She wore a tight yellow sweater and black trousers.

“Hello honey” she said  “We have a few more hours today so we can really enjoy ourselves”

Beckoning me over she sat forwards and unfastened my trousers.  Pulling my cock free she stroked my hardening shaft slowly, looking up at me all the time.

“Do I turn you on baby, do I make your cock hard?” Madeleine teased, as she stroked my dick.  “Go on wank all over me baby, shoot your thick cum over me”

She guided my hand to my dick, and let me take over stroking it, whilst she sat in front of me.  Cupping her hands over her breasts she squeezed them together tweaking her nipples.  Her jumper clang to her body emphasizing every curve, her nipples were hard now poking through the fabric of her jumper.

“Look I am all turned on watching you, my nipples are hard as bullets” Madeleine teased.

Her tight yellow jumper showed her hard nipples off perfectly, they were like bullets poking through the fabric.  Madeleine squeezed each breast in her hands, jiggling they provocatively in below me.

“Go on baby, drench me in spunk, shoot all over my lovely big boobs” she urged.

My cock pulsed and twitched in my hand thick white cum erupting out, and splattering her top.  Streaks of white semen lacing over her boobs, clinging to the sheer fabric.  My cock hosed down her front drenching her with my cum, she grinned and giggled as my deluge continued, until finally I was spent.

“Wow, oh wow honey that is amazing, look at me I am covered” she said excitedly.

Standing up she handed me a Polaroid camera from the side, posing by crossing her arms under her boobs, showing the drenching she had just received off.
            “Take a couple of snaps for me please” she said.”

Somewhat puzzled I took several pictures before asking her why.

“Ahh, well to go in my trophy book” she said, “wait here and I will show you”

Madeleine returned about 5 minutes later, she had changed out of her spunk covered yellow jumper, into an equally clingy pale blue sleeveless top, and short tight dark blue skirt.

“Here’s my ‘book of spunk’” she said handing me a photo album.

Flicking through the pages there must have been over 150 photos of Madeleine, all of her with cum over her top, all clothed, but all with spunk on her breasts.  Most were normal sized shots of spunk but in about 2 or 3 she was pretty drenched, and 1 in particular she was soaked, not just her top but her face and hair as well.

“I see you noticed my special picture” she said pointing that one out. ”That was for my birthday last year, I decided to give myself a really good present.”

Madeleine sat back on the sofa next to me and explained what she had done.

“I invited 50 of my biggest fans around to celebrate, with a bukkake!” she said smiling, “All great fans all sworn to secrecy, all saving their cum just for me.  And boy did they cum, all over me!”

She crossed her slender legs, revealing a hint of thigh, causing my cock to twitch and harden.  She reached across and slowly grasped my dick stroking it softly.

“They all lined up and fuck! I was drenched in cum, my hair my tits oh shit it was sooo horny” Madeleine said, “I was so turned on I let 3 of them take turns banging me for ages afterwards, the 3 best looking ones obviously”

She swang her leg over my body and lowered her pussy to my cock, she gasped as my hard shaft eased into her tight wet snatch.

“Ohh baby, lets get it on, I am soo horny right now” she gasped, leaning forwards resting her hands on my chest she bounced her pussy up and down on my cock.  Her fine blonde hair was flicking back and forth as she rode me hard.

“yes baby, yes ohh, that’s soo good, so, so good” she groaned.

Madeleine’s nipples were hard as bullets again, poking through the thin fabric of her top.  Here tits were squeezed between her arms as she leant over me panting and growling.

“Yes, yes oh, oh, yess, yesss, yeassss” She cried, her wet pussy eating up my hard dick, as she bounced on it.

Her body started to tremble as she came, fingers clawing at my chest, snarling and screaming in orgasm.

“YEASSSS!!!!  YEEEAAASSSSS!!!! OH! OH! YEASSSSS” she screamed.

Her breasts jiggled and quivered under her top, as she shuddered in orgasm.  The large mounds of titty flesh wobbling below the clinging fabric.

“YEAAAASSSS!!!! YEAAAASSS!!!! YEAAAAASSSS!!!” she howled.

Madeleine bounced slowly on my dick calming from her orgasm, until finally she came to rest my dick deep in her pussy.

“Oh wow baby, that was good, soo good I needed that” she gasped, reaching up and squeezing her hard nipples, pinching them, grinning.

“Now lets see if I can do something about getting you off as well” she said.

Easing up from my cock she pulled me up and knelt in front of me.  Opening her mouth she grazed her teeth down over my cockhead, no hands her warm wet mouth enveloped my cock. Sliding up and down on my shaft her lips clamped like a vice on my dick, Madeleine worked up a nice pace, before startling me by swallowing my entire length down her throat and pressing her nose to my stomach.  Expertly she deep throated me, hard and deep, again and again ramming her throat down over my dick.

“Oh wow” she said releasing my cock from her mouth, looking up at me, spit had dripped from her mouth all down her top soaking it, enhancing her hard nipples, running don to her skirt. “hold onto my head baby, fuck my throat until you are ready then blast your load down my neck”

I gripped her fine blonde hair and pulled her down onto my cock, whilst at the same time ramming my dick up to meet her.  My cock squelched down her throat, as I pulled her down onto my shaft, bursting down into her gullet.  Fucking her mouth mercilessly, Madeleine was coughing and gawking as my cock rammed deep into her mouth.

I gripped her hair and rolled her over pinning her head against the sofa, Madeleine gasped and choked on my dick, which I held deep in her throat.  Holding the top of her head with my hands I rutted my shaft furiously down her throat, tears streamed down her face as I pounded her face.

She coughed and choked as my oral assault continued, thick streams of mucus running from the corners of her mouth, as she grasped for breath when she had the chance.  I pinned her head back, her mouth wide, my cock ramming along her tongue down her throat.  My whole weight was behind every stroke, as I throat fucked Madeleine as hard as I could.

Her eyes were wide, tears running as she coughed and spluttered my dick ramming down her throat, Her fingers clawed my ass, pulling me in as she felt my cock twitch.  I buried myself down into her open throat, hot scalding cum spurting directly into her belly.  I pushed as hard as I could grinding my crotch into her mouth, she was gagging and retching as my shaft emptied a full load of semen into her stomach.  I jerked and shuddered my last before easing my dick from Madeleine throat, collapsing onto my knees either side of her head.

My slick cock, slapped on Madeleine’s forehead, as I watched her cough and choke up another wad of spit.  Thick gloopy strands covered her top, she stared up at me, mascara smeared down her face, big brown eyes wide.

“Fucker, wow” she croaked. “That was the most brutal skullfuck I have ever had”.

Slapping my glistening cockhead on her face, I slapped her cheeks and forehead.  Madeleine reached up grasping my softening cock, rubbing it all over her face, before flicking my balls with her tongue.

“Feel better honey” she teased.

I eased up onto my feet and stepped back, Madeleine was a mess, her top soaked in spit, mascara running, hair sweaty and bedraggled.  She reached down and tweaked her hard nipples, groping and squeezing her massive mams.

“Ohh, my titties are turning me on sooo much” she gasped.

Standing up she peeled off her top, revealing her melon sized boobs. Cupping them in her hands, she jiggled them.

“I think I need a nice tittyfuck to follow that skullfucking” Madeleine said.

She sat on the sofa and span around, so her legs were straight up in the air and her head was hanging down off the edge, her long blonde hair flowed down onto the floor.

“Come over here and put you dick between my tits baby, I’ll get you nice and hard.” She said, pushing her boobs together to form an impressive crevasse

I straddled her head and knelt on the sofa front, slapping my dick down onto her neck, pushing it between her slippery boobs.  Madeleine began to flick my balls with her tongue, teasing my cock back to hardness.  Her hands held her breasts tightly around my dick as her nimble tongue snaked around my bollocks.

“Go on baby, fuck my tits, fuck them hard” she teased.  I gripped her breasts in my hands and started to slide my hard shaft back and forth between them.

Madeleine gripped my ass cheeks and started to run her tongue up higher until she was drilling my ass with her tongue.  My cock almost exploded immediately and my pace doubled, my hips ramming my cock down into her cleavage.

“Ohh you like that baby” Madeleine gasped.

I drove my cock between her slippery tits, my fingers squeezing her nipples hard, as I rutted her glorious orbs.  Madeleine moved her hands back to her breasts helping me hold them around my cock.

“Turn around baby, fuck my tits then blast my face” she gasped.

I spun around on top of Madeleine, straddling her waist and ramming my dick up between her breasts.  She held them tightly, looking up and grinning at me, clasping her boobs with her hands.

“Yes baby, fuck my boobs, do it, shoot you load over my face and tits” she cried as I pounded her tits.

Looking down along Madeleine’s body, at her sweaty flushed face, I jerked and came, thick jets of milky cum spattering down her face, clinging to her cheeks, and roping her neck.

“yess baby, yesss” Madeleine purred as I spurted my semen all over her grinning face, and trickling out from her cleavage.

My orgasm subsided and I sat, cock shrinking between her soft glowing orbs of titty flesh.  Madeleine grinned, loving the feeling of being covered in spunk, she lay her head back reveling in the feeling of my thick spunk running down her face.

“ooh baby, that was good, why don’t I freshen up and meet you in the poolroom in 30 minutes or so” she suggested.

I got up from straddling her, and helped her up. She wiggled out of the room leaving me wanting a lot more.

I was resting on the lounger when Madeleine returned, she wore a tight turquoise top, sleeveless which clang to her mountainous bosoms, squeezing them tightly.  She also wore a pair of black sweatpants, but no shoes.

“Hello baby, wow that was a fun start to the day wasn’t it” she said.” Now lets see if we can really crank it up a notch”

She unfastened her trousers and kicked them off, she wasn’t wearing any underwear, as she straddled my body.  My cock was hard as she grasped it pushing it up between her pussy lips.  She gasped as my length invaded her cunt, smiling when I was deep in her pussy.

“Ohhh baby, yess, fuck yes, ohhh” she gasped.

She began to ride my shaft, resting her hands on my chest as she bounced her slick pussy up and down on my dick.  Her fine blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail, which flicked and bounced as she rode me.

“Oh, oh, oh yes, oh, oh yes” she panted, obviously she must have been really horny as she started to orgasm almost straight away.

“YEEEAASSS!!! YYEAASSSS!!!! YEEEEEASSSSSS! She howled as she came hard.

Her eyes were rolling up as she tossed her head, clawing my chest, shuddering in orgasm.  Her nipples were like bullets poking through her top as her breasts jiggled and bounced in her top.

“YYEYEASSSSSS!!!! YEAAAAAASSSSSSSS!” she screamed.

Slowly she eased back until she sat her pussy impaled on my throbbing dick, face flushed, small beads of sweat running down her forehead.

“Wow baby, I was so horny, I needed to ride you sooo bad” she panted. “Now then, I want to be fucked, fucked hard”

I gripped her hips and span her over, before pining her hands above her head.  I began slowly fucking her slow and deep, staring down at those big brown eyes.

“C’mon harder, harder” she gasped as I thrust my dick up into her pussy.

I gripped her hands rutting my dick up her wet snatch, pounding her fiercely.  Leaning down I kissed her hard, she returned it, snaking her tongue into my mouth, as my cock rammed her cunt.
            “Ohhh, that’s it baby, fuck me, fuck me hard” she groaned.

I held her head between my hands, staring deep into her eyes I jack hammered her pussy.  She ran her hands up my back as I furiously fucked her wet pussy.

“YEASSSSS!!!” she howled coming again, her back arching, abdomen grumbling.

“YYYEEEAAAASSSS!!! YEAASSSSSS!!! YEASSSSS!!!!” she screamed.

Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist as her whole body bucked and twitched in massive orgasmic spasm.  Her head was tossed back, as she cried and gasped her pussy clasping hard to my dick.

“YEASSSSSSSSS!!!!! YYYEEEEEEAAAASSS!! YEASSSSSSSS!!” she cried.

I rolled over again so Madeleine was once more riding me, she was collapsed onto my chest panting and gasping for breath.  Her hard nipples pressed into my chest through her sweat soaked top, as she gradually recovered from her second orgasm.

Stroking her hair, I gently helped her to sit upright, her wet pussy sitting snugly over my hard cock.  I stroked her thighs, as she sat breathing heavily her face flushed and sweaty.
            “Enjoy?” I said.

“Oh yeah babe, wow was that good” she replied.

“I’ll make you a deal, if I can fuck you enough to get you off 3 more times, you let me choose what we do the next time we meet?” I said, “deal?”

“If you can make me cum like that 3 more times, definitely a deal!” she replied.

I reached up gripping her breast tight, pinching her nipples hard.  Madeleine yelped as I gripped her teats between my fingers.  Before sitting upright and clamping my teeth down on her right breast.  Madeleine pulled the back of my head to her tits, clutching me to her breast.

“Ohhhh, yess, yess do that harder, harder” she gasped.

I Grazed my teeth harder over her nipple, the tight fabric soaked with spit, cushioning her teat from my teeth. Faster and faster I work over her tits, alternating from one nipple to the other.

“Yes, yes baby, now fuck me, fuck me hard with your big cock” she gasped.

I gripped her waist and began to bounce her up and down on my dick, whilst thrusting hard up into her.  Madeleine had her fingers in her hair twisting it tight as she rode my shaft hard.

“ohhh, yess, he oh right there, oh oh baby yessss” Madeleine groaned as my cock drove deep up into her cunt.

I held her soft ass cheeks tight as my throbbing shaft drove back and forth into her.  Her pussy was slick and wet as my dick drove up to meet her bounces, my balls slapping against her as I banged away.

“Yes, yes oh, oh, oh coming again, ohh yessssss” she hissed, her hands clawing at my back as she shook orgasming once more.

“YEAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!” she shrieked.

Her body shook in my arms, her breasts quivering in my face, the hard nipples clasped between my teeth.

“YEEASSSSS!!!! YEEEAAAAASSS!!! YEEEEAAAASSSS!!!!!!” she screamed coming hard.

I slammed my shaft deep inside of Madeleine as she bucked on top of me wildly orgasming.  Her arms held me tight as she calmed from her third orgasm.

Madeleine panted hard, her arms around my shoulders as I suckled at her breasts, salty sweaty dripping from her nips, as she came down from her orgasmic high.

“Ohh baby that was soo good, so, so, good” she gasped.

Holding her in my arms I span around until I was sitting on the edge of the lounger, I rested her down onto the tiles so she was laying on her shoulders, before folding her over to slam her pussy piledriver.

“Yeah baby, that’s it, fuck me hard, ram that cock up my pussy” Maddy gasped as I pushed my dick back and forth.

“Slam this slut, slam her hard” she cried as I drove my hard shaft into her tight wet snatch.

My cock drove deep, harder and harder until she came, as did I, shooting my hot spunk deep in her pussy.  She squealed loudly as I flooded her with cum, her orgasm shaking through her
            “YEEEAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!” she wailed.

I rested there, cock in her sloppy cunt, as she grinned up at me.

“One more baby and I am all yours” she gasped.

The following users thanked this post: plump_luv7, BigTitsEnjoyer

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA