Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Olivia Culpo  (Read 5752 times)

Cadeauxxx

Olivia Culpo
« on: May 21, 2023, 11:10:55 AM »

Biography:

Olivia Frances Culpo (born May 8, 1992) is an American model, actress and Internet celebrity. After winning the Miss Rhode Island USA competition, she went on to win Miss USA 2012, and then Miss Universe 2012.

Culpo became a social media personality after gaining a significant following on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, and has partnered and collaborated with several beauty and fashion brands like L'Oréal, Kipling, and Uberliss as an influencer. Culpo was also featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue,[20] and appeared on the cover of the 2020 issue alongside Jasmine Sanders and Kate Bock. She also appeared in the reality television show Model Squad (2018). In addition, Culpo had roles in the films The Other Woman, I Feel Pretty, Reprisal, and was cast as female lead in Venus as a Boy.

In August 2017, Culpo opened a restaurant with her family in Rhode Island.[23]

In May 2023, Culpo competed in season nine of The Masked Singer as "UFO". After beating Alicia Witt as "Dandelion" and Melissa Joan Hart as "Lamp" on "Space Night", she was eliminated in the quarter-finals.

Stories on the Site:

Coachella Decadence by Calibur009

Media:

Photos
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA