Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 12  (Read 5682 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 12
« on: January 10, 2019, 06:46:13 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 12
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “Heavy is the Head”

I teleported back to the base to the place that Coulson has designated for my comings and goings, so that no one knows that I have that power. That just so happened to be a corner in Coulson’s office. “Coulson?” May said over the com.

“Hartley and Idaho are dead,” she said.

“What the hell happened they should have taken Hartley to the hospital?” I said.

“It was Creel. He showed up in the middle of the road. He absorbed the road itself. They hit him and flipped the car. Hartley and Idaho died on impact. The 0-8-4 must have been knocked free of her hand because both the case and Hartley’s hand were left behind.” she said.

“Hunter?” Coulson asked.

“I couldn’t get him out of there in time. They got him, Coulson,” she said.

Coulson then started to monitor police broadcast channels. “What happened?” he asked me.

“We went in and Hartley found the 0-8-4. She opened the box. Creel had escaped and was coming after the item. She thought she would be clever and grabbed it. As soon as she touched the item her hand started to turn to stone. It started to kill her, Coulson. I had to cut off her hand that was still holding the item. And to stop her from bleeding out I cauterized the wound using one of my powers. She took a page from my playbook and made a dumb joke. She wasn’t part of our mission Coulson so I told them to take the 0-8-4 to you and get her to a hospital. The Creel I knew would never have done what your Creel did.” I said.

“Why?” May asked, listening to me over the com.

“Because remember the metal shavings that were actually pieces of his flesh. Well, that is because he doesn’t just take the material that he touches he takes there density too. So if he were to become wood he can be broken by the same amount of force that would be needed to break a tree limb. Even if he was made of asphalt a car hitting him could have killed him if it was hauling ass. The one I knew would never do anything that stupid.” I said.

“I’ve got him. Red and white pickup.” Coulson said listening to the police broadcast.

“I see him,” May said.

“May, you’re approaching a civilian area without backup. Do not engage. You copy?” Coulson said. There was no response.

“Do you copy?” he asked. There were tires screeching and horns blaring over the com.

“May that does NOT sound covert,” Coulson said.

“I got him,” May said.

“May, don’t engage. I want to see who he is talking to.” Coulson said.

“But Coulson,” she said. You could almost see her pulling her gun and pointing it at Creel.

“Agent May, do not engage. I repeat do NOT engage. That is an order Agent May!” Coulson yelled.

“Understood.” May reluctantly said.

“I’m sorry Coulson I didn’t think that Creel would take down a moving vehicle like that,” I said, blaming myself for their deaths.

“None of us did. Don’t blame yourself,” he said as he and I went down to greet Skye and Trip as they came back driving a truck that had the capability to fly much like Lola. And it was carrying two motorcycles that had autopilot capabilities and enough tech to build a cloaking device for the Bus and several of the vehicles that we got today. Fitz and Mack along with some pilots were flying our new quinjets to several bases around the world including this one. Though Mack was unaware that I was the ‘teleportation device’ that we said we had used to pull this off.

“Welcome home. That was a great job guys.” Coulson said.

“Thank you, sir, but David here deserves most of the credit. That was nicely done, man.” Trip said.

“Thanks,” I said as he walked away.

“Sir, the 0-8-4. It displayed those symbols. It was like braille coming up from the item itself.” she said.

“Really?” Coulson said genuinely surprised by this news. But he had so much on his plate right now that you could tell that he was trying to prioritize what he had to focus on first.

“Yeah, this is the first lead that we’ve had in months,” Skye said clearly thinking that this news wasn’t getting through to him.

“Yes, I understand that. But right now we need you to try and help Fitz and Mack install the cloaking technology for the Bus and some of the vehicles we got today,” he said sternly and walked away.

“What’s with him?” Skye asked.

“Simple. We lost Hartley and Idaho.” I said.

“What?” Skye asked shocked.

“Creel attacked them as they were fleeing to the hospital. They died on impact.” I said sadly.

“What about Hunter?” she asked.

“Talbot got him. So we might leave this place soon.” I said to her. The look on her face said that she needed a little laugh.

“And we just retiled the bathroom.” I joked lamely. She punched me in the arm lovingly.

“David, we need you.” Trip said to me.

“What is it, Trip?” I asked.

“Hunter’s back we need you to get into his head and find out how he got here.” Trip said. We went off and got to the alley when the tire trap took out his car. It looked like a really expensive ride.

“Nice car.” Trip said as Hunter got out of the car.

“Yeah, it is,” Hunter said.

“It's a shame about the rims.” Trip said.

“Yeah, it is. This isn’t a social thing is it?” Hunter asked knowingly.

“What would make you think that? The fact that you’re about to bend over and he’s going to wave a wand over you. That came out kind of dirty didn’t it?” I joked.

“Yes. And yes.” Hunter joked back as he bent over the car.

I spent the next few minutes watching as Coulson questioned Hunter about why he was there and why they should trust him. Coulson wanted me there to get into his head without him knowing it so I stood on the outside listening to what he was saying thanks to Logan’s powers while also inside his head to see what he was really after. And so that no one thought that I was listening in I made it look like I was waiting to talk to the Director. When he left Coulson’s office I entered the room, closing the door behind me. “So what do you think of him?” he asked me.

“He’s good. He made a deal with Talbot for her burial like he said. What he didn’t tell you is that he also asked for two million dollars. But he really doesn’t care about the money. It’s so that he could disappear when this is over. What he came back for was a medal that belonged to Hartley’s mother. She died of cancer a few years ago. Now her sister has it too. He wants to give it to her while she is at her sister’s funeral. And whoever can deliver that, plus Creel and some money for him to disappear with will get what they want.” I said.

“What would you do if you were me?” he asked.

“That’s a loaded question,” I said with a smile.

“I’m serious, what would you do?” he asked.

“I appreciate that you are looking to me for guidance, but the truth is that you should do what YOU think is right. All I can give is my recommendations. And I do have two.” I said.

“First,” I said holding up one finger. “Skye. She was working hard on the cloaking with Fitz and Mack. But she wanted to do more, so I told her to pack Hartley’s things when she was done. She thinks that you and I are hiding something from her. And we are. And we both have to realize that we are going to have to tell her eventually. So don’t be overly harsh when she’s talking about those symbols that you’re carving into the wall.” I said to him.

“Second,” I said, holding up two fingers. “As for Hunter. I believe that you already know what you want to do. Is it going to be challenging? Yeah. But it could be worth the challenge when it’s all over.” I said to him. He smiled as we both stood up and he shook my hand.

“When are you going to be heading out on your vacation?” he asked.

“Right after I get done here,” I said with a smile.

“Enjoy it,” he said to me.

“Thank you. Oh, and I have another recommendation for you. Do something to unwind man. Every time I see you these days you look like you’re about to pop.” I joked. He smiled again.

“Get the hell out of here,” he said, giving me a playful shove out of his office.

“What happened around here?” Laura asked as she, Stacy, Clarice, Sarah, and Claire came up to everyone five days later.

“We had a deal to obtain some intel. but it went to hell. Hartley and Idaho are dead. Taken out by a man we are calling Absorbing Man. And that’s because he could absorb any material that he touches. And Hunter shot May, Trip and I with an I.C.E.R. Brigadier General Glenn Talbot wants our butts in a sling because we broke into a government storage facility to steal several quinjets, vehicles, and technology and made him look bad/good by capturing Absorbing Man and handing him over to him. While showing off that the Bus now has cloaking capabilities. And there is a 0-8-4 out there somewhere that can turn people to stone if you touch it. How was your week?” Skye joked.

“So that explains it,” Stacy said with a look of relief.

“What are you talking about?” Trip asked with a look of disbelief at her reaction to what she had just heard.

“Well David was supposed to come out and join us but he never showed up,” Sarah said.

“He left five days ago,” Skye said looking at Laura and Claire. Now all the girls started to look concerned.

“Where is he?” Trip asked.

I woke up in a strange bed. At first, I was dreading that my father had called me again. But then I smelt some flowers. I opened my eyes and saw a vase full of flowers. Beyonders don’t see the need for floral arrangements. “Thank the heavens.” a very beautiful Asian woman said as she entered the room.

“Where am I?” I asked, trying to get up.

“Do not move,” she said as she came running up to me to keep me in bed. She apparently had been taking care of me while I was laying here.

“Where am I?” I asked again not even bothering to fight her. There was something about her…I don’t know what. But I just wanted her to be happy and if taking care of me made her happy I would gladly be her patient.

“Simple you are on Themyscira,” she said.

Oh my god. I thought to myself. “And you are?” I asked thinking that I already knew who she was.

“I am Princess Diana,” she said with a smile. I was right. This beautiful woman in front of me was really Wonder Woman.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 10:03:19 PM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA