Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 17  (Read 6054 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 17
« on: January 15, 2019, 11:58:46 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 17
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “Face My Enemy”

“So Ward knows about your dad?” I asked her. She had gone back in after we had gotten back to at the very least thank him for telling us about Donnie. He didn’t have to do that after Fitz nearly killed him when he found out he was there. And he told her he had something to tell her about her father.

“That’s what he said. If he’s telling the truth I don’t know.” Skye said to me.

“I really wish you would let me go back in there with you, like the first time,” I said to her, taking her into my arms.

“I don’t want you to,” Skye said to me.

“Why?” I asked, looking her in the eyes.

“Because the thought of you getting inside his head, creeps me out. What if he was thinking about something disgusting?” Skye asked.

“You mean like the time you two kissed?” I said.

“He’s thought about that?” Skye asked, disgusted by the memory.

“Yes. He’s convinced himself that he’s in love with you. And that scares me.” I said.

“Why?” Skye asked.

“He was telling you the truth about his family. About his older brother and his parents. It was a bad childhood, to say the least. And with his mindset, it reminds me of a drowning man in a way.” I said.

“What do you mean?” Skye asked.

“A drowning man will sometimes drown the person trying to rescue them. For years he was drowning in blame. He blamed himself for what he did to his little brother. He blamed his older brother for making him do it. And he blamed his parents for letting it all happen.

“Garrett to some would appear as the one who tried to rescue him. But Garrett never cared enough to try and rescue him in the first place. He used him to get what he wanted. Then Ward met you. You’re caring and nurturing. When the day comes you will be a wonderful mother. And he sees that and he thinks that you will be able to save him. So he loves you, but he’s not in love with you. And if he thinks you are trying to save him...that’s why it scares me.” I said. She gave me a kiss.

“David, oh, am I interrupting something?” Stacy asked as she entered the room. We smiled at each other as we broke apart knowing that this conversation was not over but neither of us was going to change our minds.

“No, what is it, baby?” I asked. She now knew that we worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. but the only times she ever shows up at the base, when she wasn’t going to spend the night with us, that is, was when she wants or needs something. Like when she wanted and needed to know what had happened that made me miss the vacation.

“Well, I know that you’re not looking for another girlfriend but I met someone that wants to meet you,” she said looking all excited.

“Why would anyone want to meet me?” I asked half in bewilderment. That was because the news still hadn’t figured out that the Colossus mode was just that, a mode that I could turn on and off. The other half of me was suspicious. Just because the media hadn’t figured it out doesn’t mean that someone else couldn’t have.

“Well, I told her about you having more than me as a girlfriend. And she wants to meet the man who has seven women as his girlfriends,” she said.

“What’s her name?” Skye asked, she was just as suspicious as me.

“Barbara Gordon,” she said.

“Okay. When and where?” I asked, feeling a little more at ease now that I knew who it was.

“Tonight at eight o’clock at the Daydream Castle, you won’t regret it. I’ve got to get going, bye babe.” Stacy said, giving me a kiss.

“That was a fast about-face,” Skye said.

“Well, Barbara Gordon is either Batgirl or Batwoman,” I said to her.

“Wait, I thought your father told you that he wouldn’t make you a part of their origins?” Skye asked.

“He didn’t. I checked. He’s already sent both the Superman and Batman families. The Superman family just hasn’t started fighting crime yet for some reason. And the Batman family has started fighting crime but it hasn’t reached the radar of S.H.I.E.L.D. yet.” I said.

“Then when will you meet them?” Skye asked.

“He told me for the Batman family it will be through S.H.I.E.L.D.,” I said.

“And what about the Superman family?” Skye asked.

“He wants it to be up to me for some reason. But I don’t think the timing is right at the moment.” I said to her. And seeing her face said. “It won’t be like last time.”

“What won’t be like last time?” Coulson asked as he came into the room.

“Stacy just set me up on a blind date again,” I said, checking to see how much he heard while kicking myself for not checking if there was anyone else around before we talked about this stuff. It wasn’t like we didn’t want him to know what was happening but we couldn’t talk about it out in the open like this hence kicking myself.

But we were in luck. He was the only other person here and all he heard was: “It won’t be like last time.”

“Has she done this before?” he asked.

“Once or twice, I think she doesn’t like being the only ‘normal’ girl that he’s dating,” Skye said.

“You do realize you’re slamming yourself right?” I asked with a smile.

“Yeah, I kinda am, aren’t I,” she said with a matching smile.

“Well while you are navigating the waters of love Skye, Hunter, Mack, Trip, Fitz, May and I are going down to Miami,” he said.

“You never take me anywhere?” I said with a mock pout.

“There is a painting with those markings on the back. It was found in a church fire. The painting is five hundred years old.” he said.

“Well, then I hope we find something. I’m starting to get annoyed that we haven’t found anything. And I’m not even looking.” I joked. They both smiled.

“I’ve never done this before,” Barbara said in a moan as we were practically trying to eat each other’s face as we kissed.

“What, take a guy you just met to your hotel room to make love or kiss?” I joked as I breathed in her scent and closed and locked the door behind us.

“The making love part, not the kissing part.” she joked as she pulled my shirt over my head and threw it aside. The redhead knew how to turn me on.

I grabbed her ass and picked her up. I carried her to the bed, still kissing her as deeply as I could. I placed her down on the bed and unbuttoned her blouse. She leaned back pulling me on top of her. I reached down under her skirt and yanked off her underwear. I undid and pulled down my pants and underwear. I lined up my manhood against her womanhood. And with a single thrust into her, we were making love. She moaned and dug her nails into my back as we made love. She was eager but I could tell that she was hiding something. And I knew what it was already. So I wanted her to have the best sexual experience of her life, if only for my own ego.

“That was the best sex of my life,” she said cuddling up to me after we finished.

“Which time?” I asked. After we came together I looked into her eyes as she was coming down from her orgasm, and it was so very arousing. So I flipped the both of us over so she was on top of me and we started to make love again.

And when we came again she pulled me so that we were on our sides. She flipped herself so that her butt was grinding up against my manhood to get me hard again. And we made love a third time. As we came I knew I wanted to try something and the mere thought of it made me hard again. I kissed her shoulder as I thrust into her again, but not into her pussy but into her ass. Sweat and cum were acting as our lube and when we came again we were both extremely satisfied.

“Somehow you managed to make each time better than the time before. And even the first time we made love you were the best lover I ever had,” she said kissing my neck.

“Well, I wanted to make this very special for you,” I said to her, kissing her forehead.

“Why?” she asked looking up at me.

“You’re a lesbian aren’t you?” I asked.

She looked shocked and if either of us had the energy to move she would have sat up. “How could you know that?” she asked.

“The same way that I know that you know that I’m S-Class,” I said to her with a smile.

“You have mind reading too,” she said, cozying up to me.

“Yup, but don’t spread that around. Your father trained you well.” I said to her.

“Not well enough if you figured me out,” she said smiling up at me.

“I was hoping that Stacy was going to be there. But when you showed up I knew right away who you were. And I’ve been with men before I finally admitted to myself that I was gay. They were all so...lacking. When I first made love to a woman it was like a breath of fresh air. And you just blew them all away, men AND women.” she said.

“Why did you want to make love then?” I asked.

“I got curious about whether or not having superpowers would make you a better lover than those idiots that I was with before. And to be honest, I don’t know if it was your powers or something else that made you the best lover I would ever ask for,” she said looking me in the eyes.

“Hello, there mate,” Hunter said with a big ass smile.

“What’s with you?” I asked.

“Well while I was undercover I met a very beautiful woman...and well the rest is history,” he said with a smile.

“He’s been bragging about that for two days now.” Trip said.

“David just spent the better part of a day and a half having sex with a lesbian,” Diana said with a smile.

“He’s got you beat man,” Mack said with a smile.

“Barbara Gordon is a lesbian,” Skye asked amazed.

“Yes,” Laura said with a smile matching Diana’s.

“Ladies I’m still mad at you. But the look on Hunter’s face is starting to make up for it.” I said with a laugh. When I didn’t come home that next morning Diana and Laura got nervous and went looking for me. Claire, Clarice, and Sarah would have come too but Claire knew that if she used her powers during the day it would attract too much attention, and Clarice and Sarah knew that they couldn’t fight if there was trouble. Sarah did find the hotel that we were in so X-23 and Wonder Woman could bust down the door only to find Barbara and I, laying there naked in bed.

“But it ended in a really great foursome baby,” Laura said with a loving smile.

“Okay, I’m going to need a little more details,” Hunter asked, now more excited than envious. That’s when I saw Coulson and May.

“A gentleman never kisses and tells,” I said with a smile and kissed Skye who was laughing at Hunter’s frustration and went after the two of them. By the time I caught up to them they were talking to Brigadier General Talbot.

“So you're saying there was someone walking around with my face and you're telling me that you couldn’t figure out it wasn’t me?” he asked.

“Well to be fair we aren’t that close,” Coulson said to him.

“I think you better hand over that painting and any other HYDRA intel. you have their Coulson,” he said.

“Sadly it was destroyed during the fight. And we don’t think it mattered much anyway. I’ve got to go General.” Coulson said, ending the call with Talbot before he could get a fix on our location.

“First things first,” I said.

“Did you two talk about the plan yet?” I asked.

“No. She keeps shutting me out.” Coulson said to me. May looked defeated, went to the corner and pulled out a duffel bag.

“What’s this?” Coulson asked.

“Money, fake passports and tickets to the Australian Outback,” May said.

“Because I like kangaroos,” Coulson said.

“There’s no way I’m shooting you in the head. I don’t need to come up with a plan because I already have one. I’m going to take care of you Phil.” she said.

“That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever tried to do for me,” Coulson said to her.

“But you need to forget all that and kill me as ordered.” he finished.

“May he’s right. I’ve seen people lose their minds to something else. One of my close friends and teachers at the Xavier Institute lost her mind to something like this. What she did...she killed her husband and nearly killed the Professor. If Coulson gets bad I don’t want to see that again. That the only memories we would have is what he did when it wasn’t him.” I said. May looked defeated again and agreed.

“So how did it go?” I asked him.

“Not so bad,” Coulson said.

“You lied to Talbot right? The painting wasn’t destroyed was it?” I asked.

“Nope, it wasn’t destroyed. And it was indeed five hundred years old. But the carvings on the back were newer.” he said.

“That means there is someone like you out there,” May said.

“Yeah and we’ve got to find ‘em,” he said.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 12:24:43 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA