Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Maré & Kitty (Kitty Jane)  (Read 113 times)

Gianni Shamari

Maré & Kitty (Kitty Jane)
« on: March 19, 2024, 12:30:06 PM »

New York billionaire “Nature Boy” Maré was in a great mood. He was relaxing in his Sutton Place penthouse apartment on the East Side of Manhattan, listening to the crisp sound of 1990s R&B music blaring from his stereo. The timeless tunes gave him an incredible nostalgia boost as he danced smoothly across the marble floors. Then suddenly, his phone rang.

“Hello?” Maré answered the phone.

“Hey, babe, it’s Kitty Jane!” Her voice was soft and sultry.

“Hey, Kitty,” Maré said. “How are you and the family?”

“We’re fine, thanks for asking. How have you been?” Kitty asked.

“I’m doing well,” Maré continued. “I cannot complain. Your phone call surprises me.”

“Yeah, I know, Maré.” Kitty laughed. “I wanted to tell you I’m back in New York. I want to spend some time with you.”

“I will love that. I’m happy that you are back in my city!”

“Look, there is something I have to tell you.” Kitty continued. “I’d been thinking about how you fuck the shit out of me the last time I was here. It was the best sex I have ever had. My pussy is so wet just from thinking about the last time we fuck.”

“It was great.” Maré agreed. “I love when you cum all over my dick repeatedly. The feeling was so exquisite.”

“Oh my God, you sound so sexy.” Kitty sighed. “I want that big dick inside me now. If you’re game, I’m down for reliving the past.”

“I’m with it, baby girl.” Maré expressed. “I love everything about your sexy body!”

“Then get your fine ass over here.”

“You got it. See you soon.”

They both ended the call.

Maré wore his white Polo shirt, matching pants, and Air Jordan 1 sneakers. Then he ran out the door. The only thing Maré had on his mind was Kitty’s pussy. He hopped in his new Iceberg-blue Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and headed for Kitty’s South Street Seaport apartment building.

Mare strode confidently into Kitty’s luxurious South Street Seaport apartment building just as the sun was beginning to set over the Manhattan skyline. The building was a towering glass structure, standing tall among the surrounding buildings. As Maré stepped inside the lobby, he was greeted by the scent of fresh flowers and the sound of water trickling down a nearby fountain.

Kitty was waiting for him in the elevator. She was a tall, Czech beauty with long light brown hair and sexy brown eyes. Her legs were long and sexy and never seemed to end, and she had a great round ass. Kitty looked stunning in a sleek black dress and high heels.

“Hey, Maré! So glad you could make it,” she said, giving him a warm hug.

“Of course, Kitty. I wouldn’t miss a chance to see you,” Maré replied, his voice firm and assertive.

As the elevator doors opened, Maré took a moment to appreciate the breathtaking view of the East River and the Brooklyn Bridge. “Wow, this view is amazing,” he said, taking it all in.

Kitty led him into her spacious and modern apartment, which had floor-to-ceiling windows offering panoramic city views. The walls were adorned with colorful paintings, and the furniture was plush and inviting.

“Can I offer you a drink?” Kitty asked, making her way to the kitchen.

“Sure, I’ll have water,” Maré replied, his voice confident and unwavering.

As Kitty returned with two glasses of water, Maré couldn’t help but notice how the light from the setting sun was casting a warm glow across her face. “You look beautiful tonight,” he said, his tone assertive and unwavering.

Kitty smiled, blushing slightly. “Thanks, Maré. You look pretty handsome yourself,” she said, sitting beside him.

As they chatted and caught up on each other’s lives, Maré felt grateful to spend this special moment with Kitty in her beautiful apartment. They both were dying to fuck but were a bit nervous about making the first move.

To break the ice, Kitty told Maré, “I want us to dance. I want to see how well you dance with me.”

“This should be fun!” Maré replied. “I have been in a dancing mood since you called me.”

“You’re going to love it!” Kitty promised.

She slipped a CD into her stereo system, and the song “I Like” by Guy filled the big living room. Kitty led Maré to the middle of the floor and began dancing. Maré focused his attention on Kitty’s energy flow, and then he led her in the direction the music desired. Fascinated by how well they moved so smoothly to the rhythm, it seemed they danced together for many years. The two lovers had transformed the new jack swing into an unbelievable passion! As the music from Keith Sweat, Bobby Brown, New Edition, and Bell Biv DeVoe continued playing, Maré ran his hands through her wet hair. Then he touched her angelic face, grabbed her slim waist, and Kitty started swinging her hips and shaking her ass. Kitty’s hip movements went well with the beat of the music.

“You’re incredible, sexy!” Maré whispered in her ear.

“And you’re amazing.” She spoke. “You’re turning me on, Maré!”

“I love it when you talk like that.” Maré beamed.

Maré led Kitty into a spin in the rhythm of the music, and she kept spinning. It was startling watching her spin so beautifully. When she stopped spinning, Maré flashed his radiant smile at her. They laughed and continued to dance. It was so hot in the room that Maré pulled off his shirt, exposing his eight-pack abs. Kitty and Maré sweated to the timeless new jack swing music. The music had the desired effect on them. Maré danced behind Kitty and massaged her firm tits. She moaned softly.

“They’re still big and soft,” she sighed. “You like playing with them?”

“Yes,” Maré nibbled on her ear and kissed her neck.

“I know you do,” Kitty murmured.

Kitty turned around, and Maré glanced at her extremely wet shorts. The aroma of her pussy was fresh in the air. Then their wet tongues touched, and they kissed passionately. Maré helped pull down her dress slowly.

“We don’t need this,” Maré murmured.

Kitty pulled his erect dick out and said, “I still remember when you fucked me in your beautiful penthouse. Your dick is so big; it stretched my pussy wide open.”

Their clothes dropped to the floor, and they stepped out of them. The new jack swing CD stopped, and Kitty led Maré to her big lavender-colored bedroom. She lay in the middle of the bed, and Maré climbed on top of her. He kissed her forehead and worked his way down to her neatly trimmed, wet pussy, which was awaiting the touch of his tongue.

“I have been dying to taste your pussy!” Maré admitted.

He licked, sucked, and drank up the love juice that poured from Kitty’s pussy. After about two minutes, Kitty had an orgasm that left her wanting more. She shrieked the pleasure she was getting.

“That tongue of yours is a lethal weapon.” Kitty acknowledged.

She soaked Maré’s dick in her mouth with her warm, wet tongue. He watched as she bobbed up and down and deep-throated him. Maré closed his eyes and put his hand on her head. Kitty had him in the universe.

“Fuck, yeah,” Maré groaned.

Kitty stopped sucking when she felt like Maré was about to cum in her mouth and said, “Come on, fill my pussy up with that big black dick!”

“You’re a bad girl,” Maré responded.

“Yes, I’m a naughty girl!” Kitty grinned.

Maré inserted his dick in her pussy and pumped her fast. Kitty looked relaxed, having Maré’s dick in and out of her. He picked up the pace. The quicker and harder Maré thrust her pussy, the more turned-on Kitty became. She wanted every inch of Maré’s dick in her.

“Deeper.” She muttered.

“You want me to treat you like a slut?” Maré asked.

“Yes, fuck me like a cum slut!” Kitty answered. “Oh, that fucking dick is good!”

At the rate they were fucking, Maré knew it would not take long for them to climax. Kitty’s eyes rolled in the back of her head, and her leg started shaking. Kitty went off like a grenade, which made Maré shoot his golden cum in her. Kitty was breathing hard, and Maré slapped her pussy with his dick. He could not believe the warm load he discharged in Kitty’s pussy.

“You want some more?” Maré asked her.

Kitty nodded.

She got on all fours. Maré slid his dick into her ass and pounded slowly. Then he fucked Kitty anally deep and hard. Maré smacked her buttocks, which drove her wild! He left a red handprint on her right ass cheek. Maré kept fucking her harder until she climaxed again. Kitty was in a beautiful erotic haze.

“The sex is great!” She said softly. “I came on your dick so hard, Nature Boy.”

Kitty engulfed Maré’s dick and tasted her cum. As Maré lay on his back, Kitty mounted him. She rode Maré like a wild horse, pulling and squeezing her distended nipples. He enjoyed watching Kitty’s titties bounce as he felt himself nearing an orgasm. At the same time, they orgasmed. Kitty fell on top of Maré, and her body twitched and writhed. Her cum erotically glazed Maré’s dick.

They breathed normally, then curled up in each other’s arms. It was a night Maré would never forget.

Copyright © 2011 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please contact me with your request.

The following users thanked this post: spence

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA