Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Come Over (Demi Rose Mawby)  (Read 24303 times)

thewildcard

Come Over (Demi Rose Mawby)
« on: February 21, 2024, 10:05:57 PM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Come Over

Demi Rose Mawby waited eagerly by the window of her opulent mansion in Ibiza. The sun was setting over the Mediterranean, painting the sky a riot of fiery reds and oranges. The air was thick with anticipation as she smoothed her hands down the front of her lacy black g-string and bra. The delicate material contrasted sharply with her voluptuous form to reveal as much skin as possible. This tiny outfit was used in a photo shoot recently that would be posted on social media later in the week. She owed her curvy body to her fame as she made her living from posting pictures online. As the years went by, she solidified her fame and was known online as one of the biggest influencer-models. It was a matter of pride when it came to her heart-shaped booty. One of her prize possessions that went with her massive tits to compliment her hourglass figure.

Sometimes life wasn't easy. Even though Demi had millions of followers online and was earning great money with her content, she was still lonely. Sure she had friends who came and went with her travels, but intimacy was something she went long periods of time without. Her boyfriends came and went, only able to satisfy her in the bedroom and lacking everything else to build commitment. Sex was something she indulged herself in, always up to put her body to work in the name of pleasure. While it would've been nice to settle down with a loving boyfriend in a solid relationship, Demi had a list of men who she could call for a good time. Consider it 'friends with benefits', if you will.

Tim was one of the lucky ones. She didn't know much about him, except that he claimed to be from Norway and enjoyed traveling in his pastime. His accent turned her on apart from his clean face and short black hair. He had the ideal body she liked in a man. A muscular built fit with strong arms and a chiseled chest. The first time they bedded, Tim joked how their bodies looked good pressed together. He loved her breasts, but it was Demi who made sure he gave her perfect heart-shaped ass the attention she believed it deserved. What he did outside of their friendship was a complete mystery to her. He claimed to have stocks overseas and was into banking, but she had her doubts. A man like that probably came from a wealthy background, but it was none of her business. He never asked about the personal details of her life, so she never poked her nose into his. She valued his sex and nothing more. Just someone who was worth sleeping with every now and then with no strings attached to the worry of deeper feelings.

Today was one of those days. She had just completed a photo shoot all by herself. The best Christmas gift a girl could ask for besides a vibrator or a butt-plug was a selfie-stick to go with her iPhone. It made the task of photo sessions much easier than having to play with mirrors to get good angles. Demi sent a booty pic to Tim after she was done. He replied immediately complimenting the immense size of her ass. The shape was so refined, it took up most of the screen. All she had to do was ask him if he wanted to come over and that got the ball rolling on what was about to be a hot day of dirty fun.

Tim arrived at the mansion after she had to wait for two hours. It was almost a serious test of patience for him to do that. Demi was beginning to grow concerned as the passing minutes felt longer while she was horny. Her pussy was soaked and burning in desperation between her thighs. She considered pleasuring herself with a vibrator. The only thing that changed her mind was knowing the toy could not substitute for the real thing. In the bathroom it took everything to prevent herself from getting in the shower and fingering herself. There was something about the shower she liked. The feeling of pressing her ass cheeks against the cold glass of the door made her feel horny in subtle ways. She had done several photoshoots in her shower over time. But she forgot all about that when she heard Tim knocking on the front door.

She let him in, standing at the door in nothing but her black g-string and bra. That got the point across that this was not a social invitation. Tim grinned as he stepped in. Demi turned her back to him, rubbing her ass cheeks together as she swaggered forward. She asked him if he wanted any wine or something to eat before they got started. He reassured her that he was fine and ate an hour ago before arriving.

Into the living room they went. A grand piano was on the far side near a television and a massive coach with enough room to fit at least 5 people and complete with a dozen colored pillows. Their banter was interrupted when Demi climbed onto the couch and laid on her stomach. Her heart-shaped ass pointing up at the ceiling. She knew how to tease him with the view, finishing it with an innocent smirk across her pink lips. He ran his hands over her plump backside, cupping her cheeks in his hands. Demi moaned as his hands massaged her ass, pressing her face into the pillow.

His fingers pulled at the g-string and dropped it so the fabric spanked her. He tugged at it again, playfully letting it smack against her skin a second time. That was a hint for Demi to rise up. She stood and pushed her ass out to him. He shoved the g-string down so nothing was in the way of the crack of that bare, mighty ass for when he was going to fuck it later. The material bunched around her ankles before she kicked it off, leaving her bare for him. "I'm loving the attention you're giving my bum for a change." Her voice broke the silence. She looked back at him with a wicked grin, her hands running up her smooth thighs. As she turned around, Demi revealed her perfect, shaven pussy to him. Tim licked his lips and grinned. "Look at you. Your body was built for fucking. I think you know I'm right when I say that." She took off her bra, dropping it the floor and letting her epic boobs bounce free. He grabbed and massaged them briefly, pinching one of her nipples to make her purr. It was easy to get distracted by her tits since they were the perfect size for fucking.

"Down to your knees, Demi. You know where you belong." She did as he said, her head bowed with her giant ass visible from where he was standing. He unbuckled his belt, his strong hands fumbling with the metal for a moment before they found the buckle and undid it. The leather fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Then he unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the floor along with his drawers, revealing his hard cock before stepping out of it. It stood tall and proud in her gorgeous face. Demi looked up at it, her mouth watering as she situated herself on her knees.

Tim groaned as he watched Demi guiding his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth wide and took him in, her tongue swirling around the head as he pushed deeper into her mouth. Her eyes glared at him as she began to slowly suck. Her subtle moans filled the room as she bobbed her head, taking him as deep as she could. Her cheeks hollowed and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. She was a natural at this, taking his cock like it was made for her mouth.

She pulled it out of her mouth to make a quick pop noise, then plunged it between her lips again. Tim stood there as Demi bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock with a force of hunger as she picked up the pace. Drool began leaking from the corners of her mouth and falling down to her perfect tits. She slurped her own spit while going up and down his cock. Demi placed her hands on her tits, holding them up. Tim knew what that meant from past experience. Whenever she was done sucking, her mind was already made up where his cock would go next. But not right now. Demi was feasting on his man meat, sucking it wildly until Tim placed one hand on her head and pulled his shaft free from her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm, is it too much for you?" He smacked his cock against the right side of her face for talking back. Demi moaned and opened her mouth for him to slide it back in. She knew what he was about to do. This surely was not the first time he took charge and fucked her mouth. Demi closed her eyes when she felt his cock shove between her lips again. His hands kept her still while he thrust in and out, the head of his cock brushing against the back of her throat with every thrust. She gagged on his length, but didn't choke.

Her hands were still holding her tits, playing with her hard nipples as he continued to fuck her mouth. Her fingernails rubbed across her nipples, feeling how hardened they were. She sucked as he pumped faster and faster. The sounds of slobbering grew louder with every thrust he gave. Demi felt his grip on her hair tighten as she heard him grunt. "So fucking good," Tim continued to fuck her mouth. "Keep sucking it. Just like that, baby. Suck that cock, Demi." Some saliva strings leaked from the corners as his cock was getting coated in several layers of spit. Before he was ready to stop, Tim pushed his cock all the way down her throat. Her nose touched his ball hairs. He held her there until she finally choked, gagging on the whole length. Tim pulled his cock out of her mouth to let her breath and count the saliva strings dangling.

Demi did not have to be told where to put his cock next. She pulled her big jugs apart and slid them around his shaft. Tim moaned at the soft feeling of her breasts wrapping around his dick. She spit on the head before squeezing them together. Her eyes met his as she began to work her tits up and down, fucking his cock with them. Her movements were smooth and rhythmic. The length of his cock was invisible between her soft mounds. The head popped up with each and every thrust. Tim moaned.

"I think you love this as much as I do."

She didn't reply to that as she kept working her tits around his cock. The cute smile on her face was an attempt to look innocent, but it didn't work on Tim. He began to buck his hips, taking control as he was the one fucking her tits now.

"This feels so fucking good," he groaned, his hands gripping her shoulders for leverage as he thrust harder. "Feels so fucking perfect." He slowed to a sudden halt to talk and then resumed thrusting as he finished speaking. "I can never get enough of these titties. Sometimes I think they were made for my cock." Demi laughed at him, her breasts still shoved around his cock as she met his thrusts. "You're lucky I love using them for fucking," She spoke with a wink. The friction was intense, and Tim knew he wouldn't last much longer. He didn't care. He was going to fuck her tits until he came the first time today.

"Oh, Tim. Don't stop. I love how it feels you're between my tits." She knew he was drawing closer from the look on his face. Tim was not bothered by the thought of cumming this early in the day. Her tits felt that good to fuck. He snarled while gritting his teeth, fucking them as fast as he could. The length of his dick pumped faster and faster. It only took a few more thrusts for him to reach his limit. "Demi! Ohhh, god! Demi!! I'm cumming!"

She quickly let go of her breasts and grabbed his cock with one hand, the other wrapping underneath her tits. Tim grunted as he felt her fingers twisting around his thickened pole. Demi felt the hot rush of his cum as he spurted into her chest. The first jet landed in the middle of her cleavage, the second shot onto the left nipple, and the third spurted onto her right tit. Several lines of cum followed afterwards with two landing on her left tit and three on the right. He was out of breath and almost annoyed at how she took control of his orgasm like that. Demi smiled at him, making it difficult for him to be angry with such a pretty face looking at him.

"Why did you do that? I was gonna cum all over your neck like I usually do." Letting go of his cock, Demi grabbed her breasts and rubbed them together, smearing the cum that was in the middle of her cleavage. She grinned at him. "You always give me a pearl necklace. It's harder for me to lick clean." With that said, she shoved one of her tits up against her face and licked her skin clean of his seed. The sight of Demi rubbing her tits against her face and licking them clean was so amazing it made his cock hard again. At one point she pushed her nipple between her lips and sucked it dry of semen. It took her about five licks to get it all properly. Her throat muscles clenched as she swallowed his load.

"You're a dirty girl, Demi." Tim grabbed her face and pulled her lips to his, kissing her passionately. His tongue dove into her mouth as he ground his hips against hers. She let out a moan into his mouth as he continued to kiss her. He was already hard again, his cock pressed against her stomach. He pulled back from the kiss.

"How do you want to fuck me, Tim?" Demi grinned at him, her breasts were smeared with wet spots from the clean up job of her tongue.

He growled and roughly pushed her down onto the couch directly behind her. "I want you in every way. It don't matter, any which way." Demi quickly turned around, swinging her gigantic ass around as she assumed the position on all fours. Tim got behind her and guided his cock to her wet entrance. "Fuck me." That was all she had to say as he slid inside of her. They gasped together at the feeling of becoming one. He thrust forward, sliding his cock into her. Demi cried out, her body arching to meet his. He began to move, his hips slapping against hers in a hard, rhythmic pace that made her plump ass cheeks bounce. His hands gripped her hips as he fucked her, the head of his cock reaching her sweet spot deep inside with every thrust.

She cried in pleasure, her breath coming in gasps as he took her roughly. Her moans were met with his hand striking across her big ass, spanking her hard. Tim gritted his teeth, groaning out. "Fuck! This is what you were made for!" He was fucking her so hard that her breasts bounced against the couch. Demi closed her eyes and embraced this feeling of him fucking her like a wild bull. He reached around, grabbing one of her tits and squeezing it roughly. She moaned into the couch as he continued to fuck her. "This is what you were made for," he growled. "I could fuck you all day, all night!"

Her inner muscles clenched around his cock with every hard thrust he delivered. She could feel his cock throbbing inside of her to the point her own release was drawing close. Demi didn't want it to end this soon, nor did she want him to stop. "Tim!" she cried out, her body tensing. "Pull out and stick it up my arse. I don't want to cum yet. I want to feel you in my ass."

His hand slapped her ass before he stopped. Demi opened her eyes as she felt his cock leaving her cunt. Tim pulled out and lined it up the crack of her massive booty then spanked her again. He was unhappy about having to pull out of her pussy when he was in a steady rhythm, but it was for a greater cause. To be able to fuck that ass, he knew he was lucky. Tim shoved his dick between the crack and spanked her again. "Come on, Demi. Twerk on it."

She did as he said, rolling her hips to make her ass cheeks move up and down, flapping around his cock. She was still wet from the previous fuck. Tim slapped her booty as she was still twerking. "Yeah! That's what I wanted to see," he grunted as he thrust into her. Her ass was perfect, warm and tight around his cock. Her let out a loud moan as he watched his shaft vanish in sight as it pushed all the way into her ass. "This ass is built for fucking just like the rest of your body." She moaned as he slapped her ass. "Don't worry, I'm going to make sure I pound this ass into tomorrow."

The tunnel in her ass was easy to thrust back and forth. With every full thrust, their bodies smacked together. Those powerful ass cheeks shook every time. Her moans were driving him wild. Demi moaned, crying in pleasure at the feeling of his dick pumping harder and deeper. "GOD!! OHHHHHHHHH!!" She squealed. Her breath was coming in short gasps as he fucked her ass. "Don't stop, Tim! Don't stop!" He slapped her ass in response to her words. "Fuck my ass!" Demi pleaded, her words breathy.

Her ass loosened around the thickness of his hard cock and the way he pounded it. This became a pleasure he didn't want to end. Just like fucking her tits, once he got started fucking her ass, Tim couldn't stop. He lost control of himself and concentrated everything on her butt and nothing but. Tim pounded into her harder, faster, giving her everything he had with the strength in him. He groaned, his hips bucking wildly as he felt his climax building. He slammed into her, driving his cock all the way, as deep as it could go in her ass. "Fuck, Demi! I'm gonna cum! Again!!" He growled, his body shuddering as his teeth clenched. Legs shaking as he exploded.

She opened her eyes and gasped at the feeling of his creamy seed filling her ass. Tim was groaning and grunting as he pulled his cock out of her ass. His hands shoved her cheeks apart so he could see the waterfall of cum pouring down the crack. He turned and sat down on the couch feeling exhausted. His energy was spent from pounding her in the ass, now with his second orgasm of the day. Demi giggled as she straddled him and climbed on top. Tim was out of breath and trying to recover when he felt her huge breasts brushing against his face. Demi smothered him with her tits.

"What's the matter? Tired yourself out with my arse?" She moved her tits out of his face and leaned down to kiss him. Tim wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer while he felt her booty sitting on his balls. Demi reached down and grabbed his cock, rubbing it against her wet folds. She was in control now. On top and ready to take him for a ride. Tim shifted his hands to cradle her phat ass cheeks as she sank her pussy down on his cock. He moaned at the feeling of being inside her again.

She began to move, her hips undulating in a slow, sensual rhythm. This is how Demi liked to take a man when she was in control. She knew how to take a cock for a ride. Slow, steady rocking at the movement of his cock inside her, all while he got to enjoy her big tits pressed against him. For Tim, he was squeezing her firm ass cheeks in his hands, fingers digging into her firm skin. Demi's breasts swayed with each movement, brushing against Tim's chest as she rode him. The soft skin of her stomach slid against his bare chest, leaving a trail of heat wherever it touched. He moaned as she made love to him, changing the pace from the hard fucking he delivered to her when he was in charge.

Demi took her time in slow movements, rocking her hips back and forth. Tim thrust a few times, keeping his hands on her ass to massage those cheeks to pull them apart and squeeze. He lacked the energy to take over and thrust inside her, instead enjoying her being on top. Her breasts shook, jiggling around against his face. He licked her nipples and slobbered on them as he felt her hands cupping the back of his head until she moved them. She pressed her palms against his chest, elevating herself and throwing her head back in ecstasy as she felt the build-up of pleasure within her. "Oh God, Tim!" she cried out, her voice breathy and filled with desire. "I'm close!"

Still gripping her ass cheeks, Tim couldn't wait to feel her cum on him. Demi's movements grew faster and wilder as her orgasm neared. She was so close now, she could feel it building deep inside her, making her shiver and moan. He used what little bit of strength he had left in him to start thrusting. His cock pumped in and out of her pussy. Demi quit moving, allowing him to thrust at his own pace. Her breasts swayed and bounced in his face, almost temping him to move his hands from her booty and grab them. She dropped her lower lip and moaned. "Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh god!" When she closed her eyes, that was the moment of her release.

Her pussy clamped down around his cock, gripping him tightly as her orgasm was finally reached. Tim closed his eyes as he felt his own climax begin. This was the third time she made him cum today and he gave her whatever remainder of cum he had, shooting inside of her. Her body arched and trembled with pleasure, her cries of ecstasy filling the room. Her inner muscles continued to milk his cock, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her. He finally quit thrusting inside her, now completely exhausted after this third orgasm. Finally, her body relaxed and she collapsed on top of him.

"My God, Tim," she panted, her breasts still heaving as she laid her head on his chest. "That's what I was wanting today." She let out a contented sigh, enjoying the weight of her body on top of his as he started laughing. "It's always this way with you. We do it until we tire ourselves out." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. They lay there, breathing heavily and reveling in the afterglow of their passionate lovemaking.

The room was still and quiet, save for the soft sounds of their breathing and the light rustling of the sheets as they moved together. The late afternoon sunlight streamed in through the window, casting a warm glow over them. Tim reached up and traced a finger along Demi's jawline, feeling the soft skin beneath his touch. She turned her head and captured his finger between her lips, sucking on it gently before releasing it with a contented smile. That was the last thing he seen before blissfully passing out.

The End.

Aarmax

Re: Come Over (Demi Rose Mawby)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 08:19:08 AM »
Wow super hot.

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 11:56:00 AM »
Hot ending. Imagine her riding you like that.  :))

plump_luv7

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 07:08:24 AM »
Happy to read about that ass pounded

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 07:47:45 PM »
I loved this! Yes! Demi has a body built for fucking!

Viri

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 09:33:58 PM »
That was amazing. I am really enjoying how you write Demi so far.

thewildcard

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 07:37:21 AM »
Thanks Viri, I will write more of Demi later.

passion_seeker

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 04:32:27 AM »
Keep up the great work

James_scandalous

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2024, 09:04:01 AM »
If Tim ever needs a partner to hold the fort down with that ass, he can give me a call.  ;)

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA