Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Hurley Burly Encounter (Elizabeth Hurley)  (Read 5060 times)

Ellessio

A Hurley Burly Encounter (Elizabeth Hurley)
« on: April 03, 2024, 09:56:16 AM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral

A Hurley Burly Encounter

Elizabeth revelled in the warmth of the summer sun as she lounged topless by the pool. Her slim figure, accentuated by ample breasts, glistened with a sheen of sweat. The all-consuming heat made her heart race and her loins tingle, leaving her aching for the touch of a man's hand, the feel of a meaty, hard cock thrusting deep inside her.

When Evan, a friend of her son Damian, snuck into the backyard to get a better look at Elizabeth, he never expected to be discovered. Carelessly, he forgot to silence his phone, and the sound of its ringtone filled the air. Elizabeth's eyes widened as she spotted the intruder, her initial shock, quickly replaced by surprise and anger.

"Evan Dawkins!" she snapped, her voice sharp with anger as she grabbed her towel and covered her bare breasts. "You should know better than to sneak around like that! You're lucky I'm not calling the police on you right now!"

He turned to face her, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry, Ms. Hurley," he stammered. "I didn't mean to scare you. I was looking for Damian..."

"Well, Evan, you won’t find him because he isn't here." Elizabeth raised an eyebrow skeptically as she looked him up and down. He was the same age as her son, 21 years old, tall, clean-cut, and quite a cutie. She had always thought so anyway.

Evan looked around nervously before responding. "I-I'm sorry for intruding, Ms. Hurley. I'll knock next time." He started to back away from the pool.

But Elizabeth held up her hand, stopping him in his tracks. "Wait," she said softly, her expression softening. "You don't have to leave just yet. In fact..." She bit her bottom lip, hesitating for a moment, before patting the sun lounger beside her. "In fact, why don't you come over and sit down here."

Evan glanced at her warily, uncertain whether or not he was hearing her correctly. "Are you sure, Ms. Hurley? I mean, I didn't mean to... I just thought..."

Elizabeth smiled reassuringly. "It's all right, Evan. I understand." She gestured again toward the lounger. “Come on, sit down.”

Evan hesitated for a moment before sitting down next to her. He was still nervous, but the warmth of the sun on his skin and the softness of the lounger beneath him made him feel more relaxed.

"So, how have you been, Evan?" she asked, her voice soft and soothing. "What have you been up to?"

He glanced at her, his eyes flickering with uncertainty, and then took a deep breath before responding. "I've been good, Ms. Hurley. You know, just been hanging out with Damian and some of our other friends. How about you? How have you been holding up?"

Elizabeth smiled warmly at his question.

"I'm doing well, Evan," she said. "Life has its ups and downs, but I try to make the most of it."

She paused for a moment, considering her next words before adding, "You know, sometimes it's nice to have someone to talk to, someone who isn't in your circle of friends."

He looked at her, his expression curious. "Like me?"

She laughed softly. "Well, yes, like you. We've always gotten along well, even though we don't see each other very often. You're a good listener, Evan, which you don't find in many people these days."

He blushed at her compliment, looking away briefly before meeting her gaze again.

"Thank you, Ms. Hurley. That means a lot to me."

They sat in silence for a moment, the sound of the pool water and distant lawnmowers filling the air.

"So, Evan," Elizabeth began. "How long were you there perving at me for?"

He blushed even deeper, if that was possible. "I-I wasn't perving at you, Ms. Hurley. I swear. I just..." He trailed off, looking down at his feet uncomfortably.

"Oh, come now, Evan," she teased. "I've seen you look at me before. It's all right. You can admit it. And I'm flattered." She leaned in closer, her voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper. "You know, I think...you have become a very handsome young man. I'm sure you must be fighting the girls off you."

Evan blushed even deeper, if that was possible. He couldn't believe she was flattering him.

"Well I don't know about that..." his voice trailed off as he looked at her.

She smiled and tilted her head slightly. "Oh, come on. Don't be so modest. You're a good-looking guy. I'm sure you've had your fair share of... experiences."

He glanced away briefly, looking down at the ground, and then back at her.

"Well, uh, you know..." he stammered. "I've had a few girls... but nothing serious."

"I'm sure you have." she grinned. "And what do you look for in a girl? What part of a girls body does it for you."

"Well..." Evan hesitated, feeling his cheeks flush again. "I guess I notice... their eyes first. I think they can really tell you a lot about someone. And then... I don't know... I like their smile, and..." He trailed off, thinking about it.

"That's very diplomatic of you, Evan," she smirked. "But what I meant is, are you a leg man, a breast man, or do you prefer a woman's bottom?"

He blushed even deeper, looking away from her for a moment before meeting her gaze again. "I guess I'm... um... pretty even about it, Ms. Hurley. I mean, I like a girl with nice legs, and I think breasts are... well, they're nice, too. And a nice bottom, of course."

"You are far too diplomatic, Evan." she laughed softly "But I'm going to need a clear answer from you. What do you think is the best part of my body?"

He blushed again, looking away briefly before meeting her gaze. "Ms. Hurley, I couldn't possibly answer that. It's not my place to say."
She laughed softly. "Oh, come on, Evan. You can tell me. It's just me. I won't be offended." She paused, studying his reaction, and then added, "Besides, I want to know.”
"You’re my best friend's mum though." he blushed "And we've known each other for years."

"Damian isn't here, though, Evan." She said, "And we're just two grown-ups having a chat."

She leaned in closer, her voice lowering even further. "If you really must know, I think my breasts are probably my best feature. What do you think?"

Evan blushed even harder, looking away briefly before meeting her gaze again. "I-I couldn't possibly say," he stammered. "I mean, you're beautiful all over."

"Ever the diplomat." she laughed softly. "Maybe you’d like to take a closer look at them. Just to decide whether or not I'm correct.”

With that, Elizabeth let the towel fall, revealing her naked breasts to Evan. They were large and full, her nipples erect.

He gasped, his eyes widening as he looked at her. He couldn't believe she was showing him this. He couldn't tear his gaze away from her breasts. "Elizabeth..." he breathed.

"So, do you like them, Evan?" she asked cocking her head and smiling at him.

Evan couldn't believe she was asking him this. His heart was pounding in his chest. He swallowed hard, trying to find his voice. "They're... they're beautiful, Elizabeth." He looked into her eyes, feeling a strange mixture of excitement and nervousness. "I mean, you know that already."

"That is true. They are spectacular." she laughed softly. “But it's always nice to get a second opinion, especially from a handsome young man like yourself."

Red-faced, Evan didn’t know where to look. Elizabeth laughed softly and cocked her head.

“Would you like to touch them, Evan?” she asked.

A look of shock crossed Evans's face and it turned beet red.

“Elizabeth….I…” he mumbled

She reached out, gently cupping her breast in her hands, offering them to him. Evan swallowed hard, feeling the blood rushing to his face. His heart was racing, but at the same time, he couldn't resist the temptation. He reached out and took her breasts in his hands, feeling their softness and weight. He couldn't believe he was touching her like this. His best friend's mother!

"So," she asked, her voice low and husky, "do they feel as good as they look?"

Evan closed his eyes, savouring the sensation of her breasts in his hand. He could feel the heat from her body and the softness of her skin against his fingertips.

"They feel... incredible," he managed to say, opening his eyes again and looking at her. "You're right. They are beautiful."

Elizabeth smiled, pleased with his reaction. "Thank you, Evan. I'm glad you think so." She reached up, running her fingers through his hair, her touch sending shivers down his spine.

"Would you like you to see more?" she asked, her voice husky.

Evan swallowed hard, feeling his cock straining against his pants. He nodded, unable to find his voice.

Elizabeth smiled, leaning forward and kissing him softly on the lips. She broke the kiss, breathing heavily into his ear. "Are you sure you want to see more?" she whispered.

Evan nodded, his heart racing. He felt a mix of fear and excitement coursing through his veins. He wanted to see more of her, but at the same time, he wasn't sure if this was really happening. Elizabeth stood up and took his hand, leading him into the house.

They walked slowly, their fingers intertwined. She led him upstairs to her bedroom, the sun pouring in through the large window . The air was heavy with a mixture of perfume and the electricity between them. As they reached the bed, she turned to face him, her eyes locked on his.

"I've wanted this for a very long time," she purred, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him deeply.

Evan was lost in the sensation of her body against his, her lips soft and warm. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling the softness of her skin against his fingertips. She moaned into the kiss, pressing her body against his, their hips grinding together.

"You're so handsome," she whispered, unbuckling the belt of his shorts. "I've wanted this for so long."

As she pushed his shorts and boxers down, Evan felt a surge of nervous excitement course through him. He couldn't believe this was happening. Elizabeth knelt in front of him, her eyes fixed on his large erection.

"Oh, Evan," she cooed, looking up at him. "I can see why they called you "Donkey" Dawkins in school. What a treat this will be."

She wrapped her lips around the head, taking him deep into her mouth as her hands stroked up and down his shaft. Evan groaned, his head thrown back. He could feel her warm breath on his skin as she bobbed her head, her tongue dancing over the sensitive flesh.
Elizabeth looked up at him, her eyes filled with desire. "Do you like that?" she asked, her voice husky.

Evan could only nod, unable to speak. He felt a tingling sensation in his groin as her tongue danced around the head of his penis. She took him deeper into her mouth, her lips stretching taut around him. Her hands continued to stroke his shaft, the sensation driving him wild.

"You taste so good," she murmured, her voice low and sultry. "I've missed this."

She pulled back, looking up at him with a wicked grin. "Do you want more?"

Evan nodded eagerly, his heart racing. She smiled and leaned forward again, taking him deeper into her mouth. Her hands moved to his hips, guiding him as she bobbed her head up and down. He closed his eyes, savouring the sensation of her warm mouth and expert tongue on him.

He could feel the tension building inside him, the pleasure growing with each flick of her tongue. He groaned in pleasure, unable to fully grasp that this was happening. He looked down at her, and their eyes locked.

She smiled up at him, her lips still wrapped around him.

"You're so big," she breathed, her voice husky. "I need you to fuck me."

She stood up and slipped off her panties, revealing her perfectly smooth, glistening sex. Evan's breath caught in his throat as he looked at her, his desire for her overwhelming. She climbed onto the bed, spreading her legs wide for him. He hesitated for a moment, unable to believe this was really happening. But the look in her eyes, the desire burning in them, told him it was. He climbed onto the bed and positioned his cock at her entrance.

With a single thrust, he pushed inside her, feeling the tightness of her body surrounding him. She cried out in pleasure, as he buried himself to the hilt. He began to move, slowly at first, watching her face as he lost himself in the sensation of being inside her. Her breasts bounced with each stroke, her fingers gripping the sheets as she urged him on.

Evan couldn't believe how good it felt. He looked down at her, their eyes locked, as he thrust deeper, harder. The bed creaked beneath them, the room filled with the sounds of their passion.

Elizabeth wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer, urging him to go deeper still, her breasts pressing against his chest. He could feel her inner walls contracting around him with each thrust.

"Oh God, Evan," she moaned, arching her back and throwing her head back. “That feels so good."

He pounded into her, his breath laboured, his muscles tense. Her body moved with his, matching his pace.  He leaned down, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking on it as he continued to thrust inside her.

Elizabeth cried out, arching her back even further.

"Oh Evan, I'm so close," she gasped, fingernails digging into his shoulders. He bit down on her nipple harder, feeling the sensation spread through his body.

Her inner walls clenched tight around him, and with a groan, he felt his release building. He leaned in, kissing her passionately as he drove deeper, faster. Her body moved perfectly with his, urging him on, demanding more. Evan felt a wave of pleasure wash over him, and with a growl, he thrust deep into her one last time, letting go of his control.

Elizabeth cried out as she felt him pulsing inside her, her own body overwhelmed with the sensation of his release. Her muscles tensed and relaxed, milking him, her nails digging into his shoulders as she held on for dear life.

Evan collapsed on top of her, their bodies sticky with sweat, his breath ragged and labored. He could feel her heart racing beneath his chest, the heat from her body enveloping him. He held her close, her soft curves pressed against him.

He lifted his head, gazing down at her flushed face, her lips swollen from their passionate kisses. Her eyes were half-closed, her breath coming in shallow gasps. He brushed a stray lock of hair from her forehead.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly, his voice still heavy with desire.

Elizabeth nodded, her eyes still closed.

"I'm...wow." She smiled up at him, her cheeks flushed. "That was just the hard shagging I really needed."

Evan laughed and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

thewildcard

Re: A Hurley Burly Encounter (Elizabeth Hurley)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 10:45:23 AM »
She can't say no to a burly man and he can't say no to a hurley woman lol

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

Re: A Hurley Burly Encounter (Elizabeth Hurley)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 11:07:30 AM »
Nice job as always.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA