Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Christina's UK Odyssey (Christina Hendricks, multiple UK Glamour Models)  (Read 234321 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Christinas UK Odyssey (Christina Hendricks, multiple UK glamour Models)
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2019, 08:16:29 AM »
Very happy you are back, sorry I didn't leave you a comment yesterday.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

boxman

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 08:51:48 AM »
Love this series and I love Lucy Pinder. You write her as a dirty minx, so much fun to read.

Chlp

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 08:14:37 AM »
Chapter 10

Starring: Christina Hendricks, Sarah Nicola Randall

Codes: MF, MFF, Facial, Cum Swallowing, Big tits, Anal, DP, Throatfucking, titfucking, cum on tits

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

Christina enjoyed a few days in Wales before she had to meet Sarah, Sophie arranged that she could join her for a photoshoot at a large country house, spending the afternoon and evening there. 

“Its Christina Hendricks, I am here to see Sarah” She said to the intercom at the gate, stopping her car and pressing the buzzer.

“Come in and drive to the front of the house, park next to the white van” The voice on the other end replied.

Christina drove up and parked, she was greeted by a tall handsome man, in his early 30’s with short brown hair and a well trimmed beard.  “Hello Christina, I am Aaron” he said introducing himself.

Christina got out of the car, she had a loose floral skirt and tight cleavage displaying top on.  Aaron’s eyes roamed over her body, apparently having no shame.  She smiled, enjoying the attention of the younger man, she leant in to kiss him on the cheek.

“Hello Aaron, wow this place is incredible” she said looking at the large stately home.

“Yes it’s a perfect shoot location, follow me the crew is just about to have lunch” He replied.

Christina followed Aaron into the main house, she walked through the grand entrance hallway with double staircase, to the right in into the main dining room.  Sat around the table were 4 people, Sarah, 2 men and a woman.

“Christina, this is Harry, George and Susan” Aaron introduced, “and of course Sarah”

“Hello” Christina said, “Pleased to meet you all”

Sarah stood up, she wore a long white robe, obviously she was mid shoot, she kissed Christina on the cheek, “So glad you could make it, Sophie told me all about how you wanted to see a photoshoot whilst you were in the UK” She winked at Christina, this was their cover story.

“Hungry?” Harry asked, “There is plenty of food”

“Thank you” Christina said sitting down.

She chatted over lunch, George was the photographer, Harry was overseeing the shoot, Susan did the makeup and outfits, whilst Aaron was the general assistant. Sarah had 2 more sets to shoot this afternoon, and Christina was eager to see them.  They ate for another 20 minutes before clearing the table, and moving to the huge bathroom upstairs.

“I am going to fuck you later” Sarah whispered to Christina as they walked up the stairs, just loudly enough that anyone could have heard if they were trying to listen.  Sarah loved the tease, and she was going to really push Christina as far as she could.  None of the other crew heard what she said though, so when they got to the set, Sarah peeled off her robe, and Susan re applied her makeup.

Sarah wore a tight white t-shirt, no bra, and tiny turquoise hotpants, the large bath was filled with water, and bubbles, as she positioned herself for some shots outside of the tub.  Christina watched intently as Sarah showed off her amazing natural curves.

“So Christina,” George asked “what made you want to come and see a photoshoot?”

“Well, we don’t really have the ‘lads mags’ in the US, and my agent was approached by Nuts magazine” Christina explained, “I turned them down, but now Maxim have made a really big offer, so I am just seeing what it involves” she lied.

Sarah moved into the bath now, her t-shirt becoming soaked and see through, Christina was mesmerised by the huge natural tits rubbing back and forth as Sarah posed for the pictures and video.

Christina was so wet, her pussy ached as she watched Sarah stripping off, the cameras flashed as she removed her t-shirt, flaunting her glistening soapy breasts.  Having been on normal photoshoots before, Christina was used to how they worked, and the glamour shoot seemed exactly the same, just with boobs!

“Well that’s a wrap Sarah, let’s get you changed and into your final outfit for the day” Harry said.

“Enjoy it Christina? Are we tempting you?” Susan asked.

“I love the glamour, the make up, clothes, underwear, but don’t think I would be able to put myself on show like that, I don’t think I would get as many acting roles if I am honest.  The industry is very snobbish.” She replied.

“How about we do a few private shots, just for you?” George said.

“Maybe” she answered, seriously considering it.

Shoot 2 was in the pool, Sarah in a tight one piece costume, Christina sat and watched as she took shots all around the edge, then got in, her huge boobs floating on the surface as she poses.  Christina’s levels of lust for Sarah are exploding, so close to jumping into the water and feasting on those mammoth breasts, without a care of what the others would think.

“And that’s it for today!” George said, putting down his camera, ”Great work Sarah”

Sarah got out of the pool and dried off, as the others tidied up their equipment.  Christina walked over to her and whispered back “I am gonna eat your pussy until you beg me to stop” before walking away to chat with the crew.

“So you coming to the pub Christina?” Harry asked, as they all waited in the hall, “Don’t think Sarah is, but the rest of us will be”
“I think I will keep her company, I might join you later though” she replied.

As they left, Christina walked up the stairs, towards one of the main bedrooms, where Sarah was changing.  Opening the door she found the welsh sexpot sitting in a large arm chair, legs wide, sucking on her own tits.

“Took you long enough!” she said, “Now eat this pussy like you promised”

Christina dropped to her knees, face diving into that sweet cunt, lips clamped over it, tongue drilling in.  Sarah groaned, squeezing her breasts harder as Christina feasted on her pussy.

“Ohh sweet Jesus!” she yelped as her clit shook with stimulation.

Christina held Sarah’s legs wide as she lapped at her clit, Sarah’s thighs trembling wildly as she came to a climax, screaming loudly.

“FUUCKKKK!!! FUCKKKK YES! YESSSS!!!” she howled.

Christina didn’t stop, she feasted on her wet pussy as Sarah sprayed her face with girlcum.  She crushed those big soft tits in her hands, neck arched back crying in pleasure as Christina ate her out.

“YEEEAAASSSSS!!! YEAAAAASSSSSS!!!” she screamed.

Sarah’s orgasm died down, and Christina looked up, “Damn I wanted to do that all day” she gasped, spluttering for breath.
“Err get back down there, you said I would be begging for you to stop” Sarah said grinning, leaning back into the chair, waiting for more stimulation.

Christina laughed, then dived back in, this time her fingers joining her tongue in Sarah’s pussy.  Sarah gasped, feeling her cunt stretched, Christina sucking her clit hard.  Her legs kicked a bit, spreading wider as 3 were now inserted into her cunt.

“Fuuuuck yessss” she groaned.

Christina sucked ferociously on her clit, then without warning moved her fingers from Sarah’s pussy and jammed them up her ass.  Sarah shrieked, her hips rising into Christina’s face, squirming in shock.

“Shit!” she yelped, “Fuckkkkk, you whore!”

Her tight ring clenched on Christina’s fingers as she jabbed them deep, lips and tongue still clamped to Sarah’s clit, stimulating it fast.  Sarah clang to the arms of the chair, her body suddenly climaxing, unbelievable waves of orgasm hitting her.

“YEAAAASSSSSSS FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCKKKKKK!!!” she screamed.

Christina never relented, her mouth sucked tightly to Sarah’s pussy as she came, screaming and crying in climax.  Her whole body shook, ass clamped so tight on Christina’s probing fingers she just held them deep.  Over and over Sarah screamed, until finally she begged Christina to stop.

“NOOOO, NOOOO PLEASE STOP!” she wailed.

Christina let go and slipped her fingers out, kneeling up her chin and lips glistening with Sarah’s cum.  “Told you” she said triumphantly.

Sarah bent forwards hand under Christina’s chin, kissing her gently tasting herself, “Thank you” she said.

She gripped Christina’s hand and lifted her fingers to her mouth, devouring them she sucked and licked every taste of her ass from them, eyes on Christina the whole time, she made a show of being as dirty as she could.

“I want to see your body” she said to Christina, “Strip for me”

Sarah started some music on her phone as Christina stood in front of her, swaying slowly she unfastened her skirt, slowly peeling it down to reveal her curvaceous ass, and thick thighs. 

“Ohh fuck, that ass is divine!” Sarah gasped.

Christina peeled up her top to reveal those huge mammaries, the flopped down with a loud smack as her blouse came off over her head.  Grinning she straddled Sarah grinding onto her thigh, big breasts swinging in her face.  Sarah reached up to grab one, but Christina slapped her away.  Spinning around she ground her ass into Sarah’s crotch, as the music finished she sat back.

“Fuckkk I am so horny” Christina growled, as Sarah reached around to crush both her breasts tight.

Sarah pinched her nipple hard, twisting and stretching them, “Lucy said I had to warm you up, your training starts today, so hope you are ready?” Sarah said.

Christina gasped as her tits were tugged, Sarah lifted them as high as they would stretch, the nipples painfully gripped by Sarah.  “Fuuuckkk do it then” Christina gasped.

“So Lucy is setting you some challenges, over the next few days the girls you meet will push your limits to see if you are honestly up for becoming a submissive”  Sarah explained.

“First test” She continued, going and opening her bag.  “Pick one, be warned it’s going up your ass, no lube”.  She placed 3 strap on cocks on the bed, one 6” long but with a massive girth, one 8 long, and a huge 12 long but narrower.

Christina looked, trying to decide what Lucy would want.  The 12 one would go deep, but it probably wouldn’t stretch her ass too much,  the 8 inch one looked hard work, good girth but also quite deep. Then the short one she knew that would be agony,  Lucy is fucking twisted, so Christina made her choice.

“This one” she said picking up the 6 in shaft.

“Hmmm good choice, that’s a point for you” Sarah said, now over to the bed.

Christina moved to the edge and bent over, grabbing a pillow and pushing her head into it.  She reached back spreading her cheeks wide, trying to open her hole ready for Sarah.

“Excellent slag, you  ready, let’s see how you take it” Sarah pushed the thick tip against her ass, Christina tried to open it, relaxing her ring as much as she could.

“FUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!” she wailed as it pushed in, Sarah not giving a shit about being gentle.

Christina’s hands moved to the pillow, face driven into it howling in pain as her ring was broken wide. Sarah brutally stuffed every inch into her ass, Christina screaming and howling in agony.  Her mind was focused though, Christina determined to try and learn her lesson from Sarah, no thoughts of stopping the brutal buggery she was about to experience.

“Yeahhh you filthy ginger slut!” Sarah gasped as she rested her crotch on Christina’s ass cheeks.  “Fucking hurts doesn’t it”

She gripped her hips and started slamming in and out, the short stubby shaft going tip the base, Christina’s ass full then empty as Sarah rutted hard.  Every thrust broke her open again, just like that first moment, the burning thrusts made her sob and cry.  Lifting her head from the pillow, tears ran freely down her cheeks as she blubbered and wailed.

“Fucking take it baby!” Sarah gasped, “You need to cum, and I won’t stop until you do” 

Christina reached back and rubbed her clit, trying to stimulate herself as her anus was destroyed.  Her fingers rubbed her clit, the shaft slammed deep again and again, Sarah’s huge tits bouncing furiously as she buggered Christina.  Through all the pain, Christina found that point of pleasure as her pussy dripped with desire.  She could feel her climax building as Sarah never let up on her ass.

“Fuuucukkk so clooose” she gasped.

“Fucking cum, cum Christina, show me you want it” Sarah grunted.

Her hips shook as her body clenched, the burning feeling from her ass, mixing with the tightness and pleasure from her pussy.  It spread up her body through her belly and into every inch of her body as she wailed, now in pleasure.

“YEAAAASSSSS!!!! FUUUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!” Christina cried loudly.

Sarah growled, pumping faster and faster, determined to make Christina work for her orgasm.  Her ass was so tight as it clenched on the shaft Sarah had to grip the soft flesh of Christina’s hips tight, her nails digging in as she thrust so deep.

“YEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!” Christina growled loudly, the sharp pain of Sarah’s nails making her snap out of her zone.

Her hips bucked and twitched for a final moment before she collapsed to the bed, body spent, ass destroyed, Sarah collapsing ontop of her, huge breasts squashed against her back.

“Ohhh fuck” Christina panted as Sarah eased out, laying flat on her back on the bed, cock upright.

“Holy shit” Christina panted, unable to believe she had taken it.

“Well I knew you were up to something!” A voice said from the doorway.

“What the fuck!” Sarah shouted, seeing Aaron standing in the doorway, “get OUT!” she shouted trying to cover up.  Christina grabbed a pillow and tried to cover herself.

“Oh don’t worry, I have seen all of it!  Not just seen” he replied waving his phone.

“You post that and I’ll fucking sue you for all you have!” Christina said angrily, sitting up.

“Ohhh I can do it via the darkweb, you’ll never trace it back.” He grinned, “But I can think of a better solution, eh girls?”

“You want us to fuck you?” Sarah replied, “How original”

“Hey, if you don’t want to” he said waving his phone again.

“Get undressed then, let’s see what your packing”  Christina said to him, “You good to fuck him?” she asked Sarah

“Hell yeah, I would have done it for fun, now the fucker has pissed me off so he better be good!” Sarah replied

Aaron stripped off his clothes quickly, he was well muscled and in good shape, his cock was hard already, a decent 8 inches, and pretty thick.  Sarah and Christina grinned, at least this would be pleasurable they thought.

“Why don’t you suck that fake cock Christina, while I fuck you from behind” He said.

She stood up and bent over the edge of the bed, lips and tongue savouring her ass taste on it.  Aaron moved up behind her and slapped his cock on her ass cheeks before spreading them.  Her hole gaped wide, freshly fucked.

“Well as you’re asking” he said laughing, he thrust his dick balls deep into Christina.

She was broken, her ass easily accepted him, until the final few inches deep inside, it clenched on his head as he pushed harder, balls deep in her. Eyes wide, lips on the fake cock, Christina gasped and groaned, the feeling of her ass being rutted again.
“Ohh you like it like that eh?” Sarah asked.

“Fucking love it!” he replied.

She got up from the bed, discarding the strap on the knelt behind Aaron, hands on his hips she spread his cheeks, tonguing his asshole ferociously.  Aaron jabbed deep and stayed there as Sarah tongued his ring.

“Ohh fuck babe, that’s amazing” he gasped.

“You like it?” she gasped coming up for air.

“Fuuuck that’s sooo good” he gasped, as she returned.

He pulled out of Christina and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back, he let both of them lick his ass.  One sucked his cock, while the other licked his ring, spit dripping from his balls as they slobbered over him. 

“Like it, your 2 nasty fuckwhores licking your asshole” Christina panted

“Fuuuck so good” he groaned.

“Ride me Sarah” he said, lying back on the bed, she moved up and straddled his cock settling on him.

Leaning forwards he suckled her huge breasts as they swayed in his face,  the glorious orbs swinging back and forth as Sarah rode his cock.  Christina moved over kissing Sarah as she gasped and groaned.  Aaron gripped her hips and thrust upwards vigorously, making her huge breasts shake.

“FuuuuuccckkkkK” she growled.

“Fuck her ass Christina, get that nice long strapon and stick it in her, get some revenge!” Aaron groaned as his cock was milked by Sarah’s pussy.

“Pleeeeaaasssee” she squealed, looking at Christina.

Christina quickly had the fake plastic shaft in place, and moved up onto the bed behind Sarah.  She spat on her asshole before wiping some pussy juices over the shaft.  Gripping Sarah’s hips she pushed in, her ring eagerly accepting the added stimulation.

“Ohh fuck yeah, do it Christina, fuck my ass!” she cried.

She eased down until the whole length was inside of Sarah, and then started thrusting, both her holes now being pounded.  Aaron jack hammered her pussy, as Christina slammed her ass, Sarah felt every moment of stimulation ass she came hard.

“YES! YESSSSS!!! FUUUUUCKKKKKKK YESSSSS!!!” Sarah roared.

Christina reached around and groped her tits, the huge soft melons filling her palms, hard nipples pressing in.   Sarah bucked and shook as she came, her climax hard but ending fast.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!” she wailed finally sated.

Christina eased the shaft from Sarah, and moved around, the buxom brunette eagerly sucking her ass juices from it.  She rolled off of Aaron, who stood up grinning, his hard cock bouncing proudly.

“On your knees bitches” he said, “Open that mouth Christina”

They knelt side by side, Aaron slapping his cock across both their faces, before he stopped at Christina, “Open” he said as she stretched her mouth wide.  He gripped her head and pushed his dick in, the shaft going down her tongue to the back of her throat. Going hell for leather for about 10 seconds he rammed ferociously in.  Then he pulled out and switched to Sarah.  Moving back and forth, throat fucking them hard, Aaron made them choke and gag, spit running down over their tits.  Long thick globules oozed down Sarah’s breasts, stretching like a web between them as they parted.

“Fuuuckkk” Christina croaked, the end of another short but brutal throat reaming finished.

Aaron stepped back, admiring his work, both were thoroughly soaked in spit, “Face each other and press your tits together” he said.

Sarah and Christina knelt opposite, arms around each other, Huge spit soaked tits pressed together.  Aaron stepped up and pushed his hard cock between their tits, it found its path through the softness of the sides of their tits, across each nipple and poked up between them.

“Fuckkkk you bitches, I am gonna cum” he groaned titfucking them both.

His cock twitched and pulsed, cum shooting up from the valley of their combined cleavages, splattering Christina under the chin.  Aaron groaned in pleasure watching his seed spray up and splash both of them in the face, before dripping down onto their huge tits.  Sarah and Christina looked down as his member finally finished exploding, the last few drops oozing from his tip.

“Ohh did you enjoy that Aaron?” Christina teased.

“Fucking drained” he gasped collapsing back onto the bed.

“Now give us that phone!” Sarah said, moving to grab it from the side.

“What’s the code” Christiana asked.

“687421” he replied, panting.

Tapping the screen, Christina erased the pictures and video Aaron had taken, tossing the phone back to him as he lay back on the bed.  She looked at Sarah who was licking the cum from her tits, and leant in to join her.

“Wanna teach the punk a lesson?” She said grinning.

“Ohh yeah, what you got in mind?” Sarah replied.

Christina strapped the mid 8 inch cock to her crotch, smeared the cum and spit form her tits all over it and moved to the bed.

“Hold him down Sarah!” she teased, quickly gripping Aaron’s legs and pulling him to the edge.

“Fuckkk” he yelped, as Sarah straddled his body, pinning him down, while Christina pressed the fake cock to his asshole.
Christina pressed into him, his ass still slick from their rimming opened quite easily and she kept thrusting.  Sarah looked down at Aarons smiling face, he gasped as the full length went inside. “Fucking like it don’t you!” she exclaimed, as he grinned back at her.

“Fuckk yeah, give it to me girls” he replied.

Christina pumped his ass as Sarah straddled him, within seconds she felt his again hard cock nudging her back.  He held her hips as she sat back, slipping his shaft into her ass this time.  Christina reached around and grabbed her tits, as she pushed deep into Aaron, her own breasts squeezed tightly against Sarah’s back.

“Fucking take it” Christina groaned, pumping faster and faster.

Aaron thrust up in time with Christina, every time she slammed in, he slammed up Sarah, who was close to another orgasm as Christina groped and squeezed her huge breasts roughly.

“Fuuuuck yesssss!!” Sarah gasped.

Aaron was deep up her ass, Christina working her tits as Sarah roared in pleasure, another climax flooding hr body.  Juices sprayed from her pussy all down Aaron’s chest as she shook in excitement of orgasm.

“YEAAASSSSSSSS!!! YEAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!” she screamed.

Leaning forwards she bent down kissing Aaron, “Like that you filthy fuck?” she sneered, “Let me have a go on that ass”.

She eased up from Christina, and stepped into the strap on, sitting back in the chair  she beckoned him. “Sit on it” she teased.

Turning around he let her tongue his open ass momentarily before sitting on her lap, balls deep.  Christina moved up licking and kissing his chest, hovering up all of Sarah pussy juice, before sinking her lips over his throbbing cock.

“Sweet Jesus!” he yelped as she deep throated him straight away.

He bounced back and forth between them, Sarah rutting his ass, Christina throating him,  Hands on her head he hung on for his life as the 2 women overloaded his senses.  It didn’t take long before Aaron roared in climax, his cock exploding in Christina’s mouth.  She held him steady and took every bolt of cum, saving it in her mouth, not swallowing a drop.

“Ohhh nasty boy” Sarah groaned, “Did we make you cum”

Christina eased up from his shaft, opening her mouth to show him the large pool of milky white semen, standing above him she forced his mouth open, and slowly dribbled every drop in.

“Swallow it you nasty man” Sarah teased.

Aaron gulped down his cum, as Christina moved to kiss him, “Hmmm I like you!” she said.

Easing up from Sarah he sat back on the bed, as Christina sat on Sarah’s lap kissing her.  Running his fingers through his hair he sat up watching them, “Fuck you women are incredible” he said.

“Next time Aaron just ask!” Sarah said. “Would have fucked you anyways”

“Yeah, no need to be creepy with the blackmail, babe” Christina added.

Gathering his clothes Aaron left the ladies, who separated grudgingly as Christina had to go.  Sarah watched her dress, “Fuck you have an incredible body Christina” she said admiring her.

“Thank you, you have the most amazing natural breasts Sarah” She replied.

“Where are you off to next?” Sarah asked.

“Back to London, Lucy has arranged for me to have a night out with Malene, I think Sophie might be joining us as well.” 

Christina said, “She may not be from the UK originally, but I can’t wait to get my hands on that busty blonde!”

“Ohh you will love it, she and I gang fucked a rugby team last time she was here, and damn that was a good night!” Sarah replied laughing.

“Shit, sounds amazing babe, I hope you have a great day tomorrow finishing your shoot, send me some private pictures please” Christina said, winking at Sarah.

“Oh I will do, gonna savage Aaron again tomorrow night, dirty little bastard, loved ass fucking him” Sarah grinned as she said the words.

Christina left the house and got into her car, she had enjoyed her time with Sarah, and wished she had longer to get into a real session with her, hopefully they could catch up again soon.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2019, 08:22:38 AM »
Nice to have this series back, you always write hot stuff with these two.  ;)

The following users thanked this post: Chlp

flyer

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2019, 09:17:27 PM »
These are some brilliant, NASTY stories with UK glamour babes and a busty actresses. All unleashing their inner-whore, I love it.

I never thought of Hendricks being like a glamour model but it fits here.

Chlp

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2020, 03:34:05 PM »
Chapter 11

Starring: Christina Hendricks, Sophie Howard, Malene Espensen

Codes: FF, FFF, Big tits, Anal, DP, Throatfucking, Fisting, Squirt, Spit

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

Christina was nearly dressed for her night out when she heard the knock on her hotel room door.  Her tight black dress hugged every curve, huge bosoms squeezed into it.

“1 second!” she said walking to the door.

“Christina!” Sophie said leaning in for a kiss, her body encased in a dark purple latex dress.

“Holy fuck!” Christina gasped looking at her body.

“You like?” Sophie said grinning.

“Fuck if I didn’t have to meet Malene, I would be locking you in this room until tomorrow!” Christina replied.

“Taxi is downstairs waiting, shall we go?”  Sophie said.

“After you” Christina answered, following Sophie.

About 20 minutes later the cab pulled up in a back street of London, Sophie paid the driver and both got out.  A plain brown door was all that was visible, as Sophie moved to press the buzzer

“Yes” a voice answered

“We are here to see Mrs Grey” Sophie replied winking at Christina.

The door buzzed and clicked open.  Sophie opened it as Christina followed her in.  Moving down the hallway, Sophie led her down some stairs to a door, turning to Christina, she smiled.

“Through this door there are no rules, understand that Christina.  You can’t say no, whatever someone asks you must do.  If you don’t think you can do that then go back up the stairs, the taxi is waiting, no regrets.”  She said.

“No way, let me in” Christina replied eagerly.

Sophie opened the door to the room, it was clearly some form of sex dungeon, whips, ties, ropes were hung on the wall, a large X with restraints on one side, a set of stocks on the other.  Padded boxes on the floor, along with a large padded mat.
“Fuck me!” Christina exclaimed looking around

“We plan too” Sophie replied laughing.

Malene entered, the blonde bombshell grinning, at Christina.  She wore a tight black dress, extremely short, showing her black stockings and suspenders.  “Hello Christina” she said, moving to kiss her cheek.

“And hello Sophie” she added, kissing her fully, deep tongue filled full on kiss.

“Where’s mine!” Christina said, in fake disappointment.

“Ohh you want some sugar?” Malene replied kissing Christina in the same way.

Christina felt Malene’s firm breasts push against her own, her hands rand down to Malene’s ass and she squeezed it tight as their tongues danced.  Malene moaned as Christina’s fingers kneaded the soft flesh of her ass cheeks.
“Ohh fuck you dirty minx” Malene groaned as they broke their kiss.

“You ready Lene” Sophie asked.

“Fucking do it!” she replied, winking at Christina.

Sophie moved over to the stocks, Malene helped her get in as she bent over, arms and head held in place.  She eased Sophie’s dress up revealing her luscious ass cheeks, slapping them hard Sophie squealed loudly.

“Sit there and watch her Christina” Malene said, gesturing to a chair in front of the stocks.

Settling down in the luxurious leather chair, Christina watched as Malene prepared.  She eased up her dress, taking a harness from the side she stepped into it, before fastening a monster dildo in place.

“Holy fuck!” Christina gasped looking at the size of it.

The long 12 inch shaft bounced against Malenes crotch, thick bulbous head slapping on Sophie’s ass cheeks.  Malene grinned, spreading both cheeks apart and resting the head against Sophie’s asshole.

“You ready Whore?” she sneered.

“Pleease, pleaseeee” Sophie whined begging.

Eyes wide, gasping unable to do anything but squeal, Malene pushed the head in.  Sophie looked at Christina.  The bulbous cock was roughly inserted by Malene, Sophie screaming now head tossing from side to side, legs trembling, arms fighting to break free. 

“Fucking like it, fucking like watching me scream” Sophie snarled at her, teeth gritted as Malene started slamming hard.

Christina was squeezing her huge tits through the fabric of her dress, crushing them hard as she watched Sophie snarl and squeal.  Malene was taking no prisoners her crotch slapping loudly against Sophie’s ass cheeks as she quivered and stared at Christina.

“Fuck that hurts, fucking huge cock up my asshole, fuck I am a whore, a nasty fucking WHORE!” she snarled loudly.

Hitching up her dress to reveal she wore no knickers, Christina rubbed her pussy hard, watching as Sophie started screaming and crying, her hole being ruined by Malene.  Christina watched intently her fingers working their magic, the busty blonde fighting and crying under her onslaught.

“Wank over me, wank over me you bitch, get off on me getting buggered” She snapped as Christina worked towards a climax.

Flecks of spit were spraying from Sophie’s teeth as she hissed and squealed, eyes locked on Christina again, intent on watching her cum.  Her fingers plunged deep, her thumb rubbing her clit, body tensing.

“Fuuuuckkkkk!!” Christina gasped, her hips trembling the warm flood of orgasm flowing through her.

Fingers jabbing her now wet cunt, she kept wanking, powering through a powerful climax as she came.  Sophie was staring at her eyes wide as Malene slammed her ass rigorously.  Here face flinched with every thrust but she never took her gaze off of the squirming red headed beauty.

“FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU HENDRICKS!” Sophie screamed as Malene slammed so hard up her dry asshole.

Tears were running down her cheeks as she watched Christina calm from her orgasm, Sophie blubbered and sobbed as Malene relentlessly slammed her asshole.  She cried and cried as her ass was used, no let up in the punishment Malene was giving out.  Christina sat up and watched, now fascinated by Sophie allowing herself to be abused like this.

“Does it hurt Sophie?” she asked.

“What do you THINK?” she snapped back, “of course it fucking hurts!”

“Spit on her” Malene said, panting, “Spit on the ugly whore”

Sophie looked up, eyes almost pleading at Christina, she worked up a thick spitball then spat it straight on Sophie’s forehead.  Some of the thick wad clang to her fringe, the rest oozed down over her right eyebrow.  Malene snarled and redoubled her efforts.

“Oh, oh oooooohhh” Sophie gasped, her body starting to tense breathing getting faster.

Sophie watched as Sophie’s eyes rolled back into their sockets, her body shook as she screamed in orgasm, hands fighting the stocks, howling so loudly in climax.

“FUUUCKKKK!!!! FUUUUCCKKKK!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!” she howled.

“Ohh yeahhhh baby!” Malene gasped hips pumping into her clenching asshole.

Sophie was literally spasming, her whole body bucking and fighting her restraints.  Legs tight, trembling as Malene forced the shaft in and out through her oh so tight ring.  Sophie howled like a wildcat as her body ached with pleasure, the pain of the anal destruction replaced by the spasms of intense pleasure.

The thick wad of spit dripped from her nose as she stared at Christina, body calming from her orgasm, Malene stopping her thrusts, “You ready bitch?” she sneered.

“You gonna do that to me...” Christina looked shocked, but also slightly happy.

“Fuck no!” Malene replied, “You’re gonna do that to me”

“We need to teach you how to be in control, how to be brutal, how to not let up even when they beg”  Sophie said grinning.

Malene released Sophie, she stood up, trying to fix her dress, rolling it back down her body.  Christina looked nervously at the huge cock the Malene was stepping out of and passing it to her.  She had never really been dominant, always the willing partner in her sex.  Forcing herself onto another woman or man was not really her thing, she liked it when they degraded her.

“Right Christina, you ready?” Sophie said, standing next to her as Malene bent over and Sophie fastened the stocks.

“Sooo, as hard as I can?” she said, hitching up her dress and fastening the huge shaft in place.

“Yeah, don’t stop, the bitch will scream, we have a safe word, Daffodil, unless she says that you keep going, do whatever you want, the rougher, and harder the better.” Sophie explained.

“Is the ginger whore scared?” Malene teased from her prone position, “I don’t think she has what it takes to satisfy me”

Christina stepped up, hands gripping Malene’s firm round ass cheeks.  Squashing them hard in her hands she parted them.  Resting the head of the strap on against her puckered ring.

“Ready WHORE!” Christina snarled, trying to focus, she tried to push the head in and after a moment it burst through.

“Fuckkkk!” Malene gasped, Christina slammed all the way in, no let up, until her crotch slapped hard against Malene’s ass.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCKKK!!!” Malene wailed Christina pulling all the way back out to the tip, driving in with every ounce of force she could, so deep so hard.  Over and over not fast but as hard as she could manage, she battered Malene’s asshole.

“Nooooo, noooooo, noooo” Malene wailed, the stocks rattling as she tried to escape, Christina, slapped her asscheeks hard, trying to go faster, even deeper.

“Ohh fuck you’re a natural!” Sophie cried, loving Christina’s brutal beginning.

Malene was screaming, tears running down her face, mouth wide howling as her ass was destroyed.  Christina tried to copy every nasty porn movie she had seen, along with how she had watched Sophie get buggered. 

“FUUCCCCCKKKK!!! FUUUCKKKKKK!!” Malene blubbered.

Sophie moved around to stand over her head, as she sobbed and cried, Christina pounding away.  Wanking her pussy fiercely, right in front of Malene, it was moments before she came, spraying juices all over her screaming face.

“Fuck pig!” Sophie gasped, “Fucking take it!”

Malene screamed so loudly, Christina thought she was gonna lose her voice, wailing and squealing as her ass was battered.  Pumping deep and fast now Christina almost bounced her weight in and out about 2 inches or so, jackhammering as fast as she could.  Christina heard Malene’s wails, she wanted to stop, had never done anything so rough.  She forced herself to continue, knowing that this was something Malene wanted.

“Cumminnggg!!” Malene screamed, her body shaking, thighs almost collapsing, “FUUUCKKKKKK YEAAASSSSSSSS!!!””

Christina held on tight, her crotch slamming hard, as Malene shook and squirmed, and an intense climax filling her with pleasure.  Her body bucked and shivered, as she howled in orgasm, body pulsing with energy. Christina returned to slamming the full length in, so deep so hard, as Malene screamed and almost blacked out with the force of her orgasm.

“FUUUCKKKK!!!! FUUUUCKKKK!!!! FUUUUCKKKKKK!!!” she cried, her whole body fighting.

Pumping hard, Christina was exhausted, but determined not to let Sophie or Malene down.  The blonde whore below her was still quivering, the whole strap on slamming deep, Christina slowing, but maybe being more deliberate and forceful.

“oooh Christina, that was good,” Sophie purred, squatting down to hold Malene by the chin. A panting Malene looked up at her, trying to catch her breath and focus.

“More” Malene panted.

Sophie spat on her face, a nice thick wad, splattering over her right eye and dripping down her eyebrow. She stood up grinning at Christina, moving around to stand in front of her.  “Pull out Chrissie” she purred.

Christina eased the shaft from her asshole, and stood, trying to catch her breath.  Sophie kissed her, running her hand down Christina’s body pulling her close as she snaked her tongue into Christina’s mouth.

“Go stick that shaft down her throat” Sophie told Christina.

Christina moved around to stand in front of Malene, she was growling mouth open, almost animalistic in her mannerisms.  Pressing the fake shaft in, Malene almost effortlessly allowed Christina down her throat, her nose pressing tight to her crotch.

Sophie raised her hand, forming a fist.  Spitting a thick wad onto her knuckles she smeared it around.  Hand on Malene’s back, she pressed the balled fist between Malene’s ass cheeks. Pushing hard she forced her fist into that tight ring.

Strap on deep in Malene’s throat, Christina watched in awe as the Blonde screamed on the shaft.  Howling guttural cries, body fighting, bucking wildly as Sophie fisted her ass brutally.

Christina could feel Malene biting down on the base of the strap on, as she screamed, or at least attempted to.  Fingers in Malene’s hair she held deep in her gullet, as she fought and shook, her ass being slammed.

“Fucking whore!” Sophie snarled, her balled fist vigorously sliding in and out of Malene’s sphincter, “Fucking blonde piece of Shit!”

Christina was shocked at Sophie’s insults, Malene was quivering, her thighs taught, muscles clenched.  Sophie kept spouting at Malene, as she took the fisting.  She started pumping too, throat fucking Malene, as Sophie’s went halfway up her forearm inside of Malene.

“You dirty worthless slag!” Sophie gasped, nails digging into Malene’s ass cheeks.

Malene came again, her body filled with the power of orgasm.  Body exploding with sensations, unable to stop herself, Malene was overwhelmed with pleasure.  Hands on her scalp forcing Malene’s head up, she could only see the whites of her eyes as they rolled upwards in their sockets.  Drool oozed like a river from the corners of her mouth as she incoherently whined and growled.

“Fucking blonde slag!” Sophie snarled, holding her fist right in Malene’s ring, stretching it as wide as she could, “Nasty piece of fuckmeat”

Wrenching her fist from Malene’s asshole, she slapped her cheeks hard, as Malene’s legs collapsed, and she was left hanging from the stocks, weakly kicking and twitching.  Christina stepped back, looking down, Malene raised her head, a massive grin on her face, so satisfied with her degradation.

“ohhh fuck you dirty bitches” Malene panted, as Sophie moved around to the front.

She held her fingers to Malene’s mouth, opening wide Sophie stuffed them in, Malene devouring them avidly.  Christina collapsed back onto the chair, the large spit shiny shaft standing proudly upright.

“Ohh thank you” Malene gasped, as Sophie released her, “Fucck that was soo nasty”

She stood next to Sophie, arm snaking around her waist, pulling her close and kissing her.  Christina watched, fake wanking her strap on as they got dirtier.  Slowly they started to strip off, peeling off their clothes, until they stood there naked.

“Oh fuck you are stunning” Christina gasped, eyes locked on their voluptuous bodies.

Malene moved over to Christina, straddling her easing the tip of the shaft into her slippery hole.  Dropping down she groaned as the huge length bottomed out inside her.  Christina reached up hands gripping Malene’s breasts, she squeezed them hard, the soft flesh crushed in her grip.

“Mmmmn, slap them” Malene said, raising her hands above her head.

The big orbs rocked back and forth as Christina withdrew her hand and slapped Malene’s right breast.  She gasped , “harder!” Christina slapping her again.

Her hand crushed Malene’s breast, then moved back, WHACK! striking her hard.  Malene shivered, the sting of the contact turning her on even more.  WHACK! Christina slapped her huge tits again, they wobbled and swang from the impact.  Sophie leant down and kissed Malene hard, breaking their kiss, Malene laughing, as she eased up.

“C’mon then Chrissie, let me get my hands on those titties” Malene said, “Your gonna love em” Sophie added.

Standing up Christina slowly peeled down her dress, revealing her huge tits to the girls.  The massive soft boobs flopped free from her top as she peeled it down.  Malene moved over leaning down she gripped a breast in both hands, lifting the large pink nipple to her lips she flicked it with her tongue before sucking hard on it.  Sophie moved to the other side, copying her with Christina’s other breast.

Christina was in heaven, 2 of her all time crushes suckling her breasts, the tingle of desire flooding through her body, each squeeze of her tits pushing her further, making her wetter, and wetter.

“Oooh fuck” Christina groaned.

“Think she’s earned it?” Sophie said releasing Christina’s nipple.

“Yeah” Malene replied doing similar.

“I need this” Sophie said gripping the hard thick shaft on Christina’s crotch.

Malene moved over and strapped a second shaft to her pussy, equally as big.  There was a large bench with restraints on the ends and leather padding on the top, Malene moved over and lay back on it.

“Saddle up then Chrissie” Malene said grinning, holding the thick shaft upright from her crotch.

Christina moved to stand over Malene, who steadied her as she lowered her soaking wet pussy down over the thick bulbous shaft. Gasping Christina felt the big thick dick stretching her deep, finally she rested ontop of Malene, the whole length inside her.

“Ohhh fuck!” she gasped

Sophie moved beside her hand brushing her shoulder, leaning down and lifting her chin, she kissed Christina softly, then harder.  Their tongues danced as Sophie porn kissed Christina, wet hard kissing, forcefully holding her head.

“Do it Sophie, let’s fuck this bitch up!” Malene gasped, beginning to thrust upwards.

Sophie moved around behind Christina, hands on her shoulders she pushed the head of her strap on to Malene’s asshole.  Pushing hard Sophie slammed the shaft up Christina’s ass, forcing her down onto Malene’s thrusts.  Christina howled, her back passage invaded, the huge thick cock driving deep.

“FUUUCKKKKKK!!!!” she screamed.

Sophie grinned, her crotch now pressed tight against Christina’s big soft ass cheeks.  Pinned in place she gasped for breath, her body invaded, tingling with both pleasure and pain.   Sophie moved one hand to Christina’s hair, tugging her head back, as she slammed ferociously into her. SLAP! Her crotch battered those big juicy ass cheeks, SLAP! Again, deep hard strokes, Christina gasping and whining with every forceful thrust.

“OH FUCK! FUCK FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!” she screamed.

Malene looked up at those mammoth tits swinging and lurching toward her, reaching up she sucked one between her lips.  Growling as she felt Malene chew on her so sensitive nipple, Christina was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

“YEAAASSS! YEEEAAASSSSS!! YEEEAAASSS!!!!” Christina howled, her body bucking and shuddering.

Sophie was loving making Christina cum, her hips sped up, ramming furiously into that clenching asshole, her fucktoy shaking below her.  Malene released Christina’s nipple from her mouth, hands holding her hips, slamming upwards fast.  Fucking the redhead through her climax they relentlessly kept pumping.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!!!!” she howled, unable to cope with the deep stimulation.

Malene clawed at her hips, fingers digging in, her hips pumped upwards to match Sophie, as Christina came hard.  Slowly her body stopped shaking, the warm ripples of post orgasm, flooding her crotch, Sophie and Malene eased their pace, as she rocked slowly onto of Malene.

“Ohhh fuck, fuck that was so good” Cristina panted, grinning, “again”

Sophie was delighted Christina wanted more, her hand gripping Christina’s hair tightly and tugging her head back.  She pulled out until the ip of her shaft rested against Christina’s asshole, then slammed in, the whole length, Christina lurching forwards.

“Yeah!” Malene squealed watching Christina.

Teeth clenched, a fine spray of spittle drizzling down onto Malene, Christina hissed as Sophie slammed so deep.  Her body ached in pleasure, she was loving every second of being sandwiched between these 2 gorgeous women.  Her holes stuffed so full, body crying out for harder and rougher treatment. 

“FUCKING DESTROY ME!” she howled, Sophie speeding up and getting faster and faster.

Each powerful thrust made her pussy wetter, juices running down the shaft of Malene’s fake cock.  Malene thrust upwards, her timing the exact opposite of Sophie, as Sophie pulled out, Malene thrust in, like 2 giant pistons pumping Christina’s holes.

“OHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCKKKK!!!” Christina growled, her body craving more.

“Spit in my mouth, spit in it!” Malene gasped, mouth wide tongue out.

Christina spat, a good thick wad down into Malene’s open orifice.  Malene reached one hand up, stuffing her fingers into Christina’s mouth, forcing them down her throat until she gagged up a large thick spitwad.  It splattered with the rest forming a big pool at the back of Malene’s throat.

“Dirty fucking whore” Christina growled looking down.

Malene was swirling the thick wad in her mouth, tongue playing and moving amongst it, she gargled some big spit bubbles before swallowing it down with relish.  Christina screamed, her body tense, a second orgasm firing through her body.

“YEAASSS!!! FUCK YEAAAASSSS!!!!!” Christina cried.

Sophie held her hips now, vigorously slamming deep, Malene rocked her hips upwards, Christina shivering and twitching in pleasure.  Her abdomen burned with pure fire, body craving the orgasm that ripped through her.  Christina was at the peak of her climax, loving and revelling in every second it lasted.

“OOOOH FUCK! YEAAAASSS!!! YEAAAASSS!!! YEAAAASSSSS!!” she wailed.

Sophie and Malene slowed down as Christina calmed from that second climax, Sophie pulling from her gaping asshole and moving around to slap the shaft on Malene’s forehead, before Christina sucked the end.

“Ohh Chrissie did you like that” Malene teased.

“That was great!” Sophie panted, worn out from her exertions.

Helping Christina up, Sophie kissed her softly, and was soon joined by Malene, as the 3 enjoyed a triple kiss.  Bodies groped, tongues entwined, spit swapped they stayed like that for several minutes, until finally the embrace was broken.

“Ohh fuck that was amazing!” Christina gasped, as Sophie and Malene began to get dressed.

“Hope you enjoyed it baby” Malene said, “Next time we’ll have some dick too!”

“Oh yeah, just wait and see how fucked up this bitch gets when there is cock involved” Sophie said laughing

Christina got back into her outfit, her sweaty body clinging to the black dress, Sophie took her by the hand, “Shall we go?” Sophie asked.

“Sure, was a pleasure to meet you Malene, hopefully I will see you again soon?” Christina said.

“You can bank on it babe” Malene replied, “Who are you seeing next?”

“I have a week to myself now, Lucy said it was taking a bit of time to setup my next visit, so I am just exploring London whilst I wait” Christina replied.

“Well enjoy the rest” Malene said, as Sophie and Christina left the room.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2020, 12:36:29 AM »
So happy to see you writing again. Your real nastiness comes out when Sophie is featured  :))

Chlp

Chapter 12

Starring: Christina Hendricks, Sophie Howard

Codes: MF,MMF, Big tits, Anal, DP, facial

“Fuck Sophie” Christina said as they rode back to the hotel in the cab.

“Nasty isn’t she!” Sophie said grinning.

“Full on, I loved it” Christina replied, “but damn I am horny, I need some cock”

“Insatiable, we’ve created a monster” Sophie laughed.

The taxi turned sharply to the left, causing Christina to slide into Sophie.  Looking out of the window Sophie didn’t recognise their route, she looked up at the driver “Where are we going?” she quizzed.

“Don’t worry darling, I know a short cut, there’s a lot of traffic up ahead” The driver replied.

A couple more sharp turns and the taxi stopped, Looking outside Sophie knew they definitely weren’t at the hotel. “Where are we?” she asked.

“Sorry Ladies, I couldn’t help but hear” The driver said, “You need a cock, and well, after seeing you both in my mirror for the last 10 minutes, mines rock hard!”

“Fuck off” Sophie said, “Do your job and get us home”

“Hold on babe” Christina said, “I am fucking horny, turn that light on”

Sophie switched the cab light on, the driver was grinning at them, Christina sized him up.  Mid 30’s he was quite handsome, certainly not too bad looking.  She looked at Sophie grinning, “Let’s see it then” she said to him.

“What?” He replied.

“Your dick, let’s see what your packing” Christina replied.

The front door opened and the driver got out, he moved to the door at the side nearest Christina, opening it he stood there, hands unfastening his trousers, he dropped them to his ankles.  Boxers followed after, revealing his hard shaft bouncing, he was around 9 inches, and a good girth, Christina licked her lips in anticipation.

“You’ll do!” she said eagerly getting out of the cab.

Pushing him backwards, he nearly fell, his trousers catching his feet.  Christina span him around so he leant against the side of the cab, and dropped to her knees, had grasping his hard shaft.
   “Fuuuuckk” he gasped as she devoured him.

Christina wantonly slavered on his cock, her red lips running up and down his shaft, inching lower towards the base.  Sophie got out of the other door and moved around to watch them.  The driver clasped the mirror tight in his right hand, struggling to stay on his feet, legs shaking as Christina sucked him hard.

“Good isn’t she?” Sophie teased, inching up her dress to reveal her shiny wet pussy, “What’s your name fuckboy?” Sophie asked.

“Simon” he groaned, his hands moving down to hold the back of Christina’s head.

“Ohh, you know how to play nasty” Sophie purred, watching as he gripped Christina’s Red hair.

Hands holding her tight his hips pumped, shaft driving down her throat.  Christina’s hands flailed as he throat fucked her hard, warm tears running down her cheeks, dragging her black mascara with them.  Spit burbled from the corners of her mouth as she knelt, his balls slapping her chin hard with each thrust.

“Ohhh, you bitches into that?” He groaned.

Sophie moved over, she hooked her finger under his chin and leaned in to kiss him, he was breathing hard, but returned the kiss forcefully, Sophie playfully bit his lip as she broke the kiss, stepping back and beginning to peel off the shoulder straps of her dress.

Simon released his hands, Christina sat back gasping for air, a smirk on her face looking up at him, “Think you can play?” she teased, standing up.

Simon kicked off his trousers, hard dick upright rigid, bouncing against his t-shirt, Sophie had her dress peeled down as he moved to her, hands grasping both huge breasts tight, squeezing them roughly as he grasped them for the first time. Dipping his head he engulfed one of Sophie nipples with his mouth, teeth clamping her hard nipple tightly as he chewed on it.

“Ohhh fuuuck yesss” Sophie gasped.

Simon suckled on Sophie’s tits, as Christina moved over to the trash dumpster, she bent over her huge round ass wiggling at Simon, “Treat me nasty Simon, Let’s see what you’ve got” she teased.

Simon let go of Sophie tits and moved behind Christina, hands roaming over that beautiful ass, he pushed her skirt up, SLAP! Her big butt cheek wobbled, she squealed as Simon slapped her ass a second time.

His hard cock pushed swiftly into her wet pussy, hands grabbing her hips she gasped as he started pumping.  Christina’s legs were already trembling, she was so horny from her earlier encounter with Malene.

“Fuck me Simon,” she growled as he started pounding her.

Sophie was perched on the bonnet of the taxi, tits out dress hike dup, 3 fingers in her cunt thumb rubbing her clit hard. Her legs squirmed as she pleasured herself eyes locked on Christina being fucked.

“YES! YES! YEEEEESSS!!!!” Christina screamed as she came so fast, body craving the attention

Sophie was intent on the 2 bodies, when she heard a noise from behind her, looking back down the alley she saw 2 men, cocks out wanking furiously watching the action.  She shouted at them.

“Fuck off!” gesturing with her free hand.

“FUUUCKKKKKK!!!!” Christina roared too caught up in her orgasm to notice.

Simon laughed, seeing he was putting on a display, showing no signs of stage fright.  Sophie span around on the bonnet facing them, fingers still in her pussy she shouted again.

“If you aren’t gonna fuck off, then get over here and put those cocks to use!” she sneered.

The 2 men almost sprinted over to Sophie, she sized them up, one was around 6 ft tall, reasonably slim, he stroked a decently sized 7 inch cock. The other was shorter, slightly overweight, but had a truly monster weapon, easily 9 inch with a big girth as well.

Christina yelped as Simon drew his cock form her pussy, and rammed it straight up her ass, she hadn’t expected it, but man she loved him just taking her without asking. One hand went other hair, the other gripped her ass cheek, as he rutted deep and hard.

“Holy shit!” one of the men gasped, Sophie on her knees sucking his cock.

“Fuck Dave!” the other groaned as she jerked his 9 inch shaft fast.

“NASTY! FUCK ME NASTY!” Christina growled as her ass was rammed, “TAKE ME LIKE A CHEAP WHORE”

Simon pulled her hair harder, she squealed in delight as his cock rutted so hard and deep into her tight ring, other hand moving up to grope her big tits through her dress. Her legs quivered as she was pinned to the cold metal, his hand gripping her hair even tighter.

“MOTHERFUCKERR!” the other man gasped, as Sophie deep throated his nine inch cock.  Slamming his arm on the Taxi bonnet he leant backwards hips driving up as Sophie took his entire length with ease.

“Fuck Alan, that whore can suck!” Dave said, wanking his shaft watching her.

“Ohh fuck I need dick” Sophie gasped coming up for air.

She got up and pushed Dave back onto the floor, lowering her soaked pussy over his hard dick she eased down.  Gasping her cunt swallowed his shaft, until she rested on his hips, his hands went up to the momentous breasts, groping them hard, as she groaned in pleasure.

“Fuck, you too baby” She groaned looking at Alan.

“Sorry” he stammered, not quite understanding.

“Stick that big cock up my ass while I ride your mate” Sophie explained laughing.

He moved up behind her, as she settled still, his dick pushing her asshole, he tried to push it in.  Her ass was so tight he was struggling to do it.  “I’ve never done this before” she gasped in embarrassment.

“Just fucking slam it in, let me worry about how big you are, just get that big weapon inside” Sophie told him, getting annoyed

“Fuck me dirty baby” Christina gasped as Simon kept ploughing her ass, “Tell me how dirty I am”

“You’re a dirty bitch!” Simon gasped, cock slamming so deep.

“Spit on me” Christina gasped, “SPIT ON ME”

Simon spat on her back and hair, as she bounced in front of him, his hands held her hips as he pumped her asshole, the spit clinging to her red hair.
   “YES! YES YEESSSSS!!!” Christina screamed

Simon pumped as fast as he could, as Christina came again, her sphincter clamping down on his cock as she howled in pleasure.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCCKKKK YESSSSSSS!!!” she cried.

Alan brutally slammed his dick up Sophie’s ass, both hands holding her cheeks wide, he thrust his cock up her shit pipe.  Her head flicked back tits shaking in quivering as he went balls deep fast, she squealed and shrieked, the girth of his dick painfully stretching her ring.

“SHIIITTTTT!!!” she shrieked, as he started thrusting.

Dave groped her boobs as they pumped Sophie’s holes, her body crazing and loving every inch.  She bounced between them fast, as they held nothing back, fucking her ferociously until finally she came, the stored up sexual energy released in a torrent of pleasure.

“FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH!” she howled, cumming so hard.

Both men kept thrusting as she bucked and writhed between them, her soft curvy body cushioning every hard hip thrust and cock drive.  She squealed and cried in pure pleasure, big heavy tits wobbling and shaking.

“YES! YES! YEEAAAAAAAAASSS!!!” she wailed.

“Fucking hell, I am gonna cum soon” Simon gasped as Christina looked back over her shoulder at him.

“Hold it babe, pull out” She groaned.

Simon eased from her ass, his cock twitching so close to exploding.  Christina turned around, grinning, “Easy babe” she said.

Looking across at Sophie she shook her head, that slut found herself some cock, Christina thought.  Sophie had just finished her orgasm, Christina could see that both men were really close to cumming as well, so she led Simon over to them

“Slow down boys, I have a request”  Christina said.

Both Alan and Dave stopped thrusting, cocks still deep in Sophie as she gasped for air, little shivers of climax finishing her off.  She turned to Christina, smiling, “What you got planned?” she asked.

“A mini bukkkake for Sophie” Christina said, “Wank those cocks for me boys, I want you to cum all over Sophie’s pretty face”

Easing from her ass Alan didn’t need telling twice, he was wanking furiously as she eased up from Dave, and knelt in front of all 3.  Grinning she looked up as Christina stood watching, 3 about to explode cocks bouncing in front of her face.

“Cum on her boys, the dirty little slut wants it, don’t you Sophie?” Christina teased.

“Do it for me pleeeeease” Sophie begged, “Shoot your hot spunk all over my cumdumpster face”

All 3 were so close, and Sophie begging for their cum, degrading herself in the process only meant the moment was about to arrive.  She cupped her big round tits in her hands, bouncing them below her face, tweaking her own nipples.

“I want it, I want is soooo bad” she purred, opening her mouth wide and waggling her tongue, “Cum on me, cum on me I am a dirty slutty whore, now cum on my face” she begged.

Dave roared his cock exploding, a huge splatter of cum hitting the left side of her face.  Like a line of dominos the dicks spurted in turn, hot sticky white streaks of jizz splattering Sophie’s waiting face.

“YES!” Christina squealed watching on.

Wide eyed and unflinching Sophie took every spurt they had, cum splattered her forehead  and cheeks.  Thick white lines jetted up from chine to hairline, as all 3 unleashed every drop from their balls.  Her eyes darted from dick to dick, cum dripping from her eyelashes, until finally she got blasted right on the eyeball by one huge jet and it was glued closed.

“Good aim” she giggled as they continued.

The multi fountain of spunk finally subsided, bollocks empty, they gasped and panted, sexually sated for now. Dave and Alan High fived as Christina looked down at Sophie, she was a mess.  Totally coated in semen, one eye glued shut, a huge grin on her face, Sophie knelt there waiting for Christina’s next move.

“Thanks boys now fuck off!” she said, Dave and Alan grinned, “Thanks ladies” they said, hurrying off.

Christina got down, and started to lick Sophie’s face, dragging her tongue slowly up her cheek, hoovering up the thick clots as she went.  Sucking hard she got a large volume of cum into her mouth before gripping Sophie’s chin and forcing her mouth open.

“Phuugghh” She spat the big oozing wad into Sophie’s waiting mouth, before returning and slurping up some more.

By the time Christina was finished the cum was brimming Sophie’s lips, eyes now open she looked up at Christina, swirling her tongue in the salty soup.  Gargling for a moment she closed her lips and swallowed the lot with relish.

“Ohhh shit that’s good” she gasped, every drop of semen deposited into her belly.

Softy Christina kissed her, before helping her back to her feet.  Adjusting their dress, to look at least partially respectable, they got back into the cab. Simon was dressed and sat in the drivers seat.
“Ladies, fuck that was incredible, this ride is on me” he said starting the engine.

“Simon it was our pleasure” Sophie said, looking at Christina then laughing together.

Sophie dropped Christina at the hotel, and then continued her journey home.  “Don’t be a stranger Christina” Sophie said, “I am heading back up north now, but call me or text”

“Will do hun” Christina said stepping out of the taxi, and kissing Sophie.  The faint taste of spunk still on her lips.

Christina went back to her room and jumped into the shower, letting the warm water wash and soothe her, she reflected on her activities.  Malene was def a dirty one, and she would like to meet her again, she had a week to kill, perhaps tomorrow she might see if Malene was free for some more fun and games?

Viri

I like how you write Sophie Howard in a submissive way. These last few chapters have been outstanding, even with the absence of Lucy.  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Cadeauxxx

You nailed that MMF out the ball park!  :Y: :Y:

Chlp

Re: Christina's UK Odyssey (Christina Hendricks, multiple UK Glamour Models)
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2021, 07:34:40 AM »
Chapter 13

Starring: Christina Hendricks

Codes: MF, Big tits, Anal, Cum On Tits

Malene hadn’t replied when Christina woke the next morning, so she headed out to do some shopping in the high fashion boutiques of London. She browsed from shop to shop, picking several outfits she thought might suit her.  Annoyingly just after Lunch she caught sight of several paparazzi following her, Christina was trying to keep this trip low key, and their arrival really didn’t help.  Allowing them to take a few ‘staged’ pictures kept them happy and soon she was again left alone to go about her day.

She returned to her hotel room and, waited for her shopping to arrive.  All of the top boutiques deliver to the 5 star hotels, and very quickly her clothing arrived.  She proceeded to try on her various outfits until she reached the one for tonight.  An off the shoulder cream blouse top, crushing her tits tight and clinging just above her nipples, matched with a pencil tight black shirt.  She left the hotel room and went down to the restaurant, for her pre booked table.

“Will there be anything else?” the waiter asked as she finished her meal.

“No nothing think you, I will take and after diner brandy though please” she said.

“Of course” the waiter replied.

He was a handsome you man in his early twenties, Christina had noticed he was paying her extra attention and his gaze momentarily flicked to her huge cleave on occasion. She waited for a few minutes and he returned with a large glass of brandy.  She gave him her room number and a generous tip, before getting up to leave.

“Am I allowed to take this with me to the Casino?” she asked, “Darren wasn’t it?”

“Of course Miss Hendricks, no problem at all” He replied.

She walked through the foyer and into the hotel casino, she moved through the blackjack and Craps tables towards the roulette.  As she stood watching for a few minutes deciding on what to pick, a slightly older gentleman walked up and spoke to her.

“Miss Hendricks, if you prefer you can use one of the personal gambling rooms, we keep them for our select guests.” He said.

“That would be perfect thank you” She replied, as he led her through to one of the side doors.

Walking inside she saw a handsome man, in his mid 30’s.  He wore a smart uniform as he stood behind the roulette table. “This is Alfie, he will take care of all your needs” The older gentleman said, before leaving.

“Miss Hendricks, what game would you like to play?” he asked.

“Let’s start here” she replied.

Christina was a casual gambler, she enjoyed the small high she got from betting, but wasn’t a full on player.  She spent 20 minutes or so at the wheel, she lost but not too much, and soon she was bored and wanted to move on.

“I would like to play craps now” she said, moving over to the table, Alfie following behind.

Christina rolled the dice, leaning forwards her huge tits on display, wobbling madly, straining to escape her top.  She played for a bit, and couldn’t help but see that Alfie was mesmerised by her huge boobs, he struggled to concentrate on his job.

“Well that didn’t go so well” She said, having lost most of what she had set aside to gamble.  “maybe I will have better luck with blackjack”

She perched on the stool buy the counter of the blackjack table, as Alfie dealt her the cards.  She lost nearly all of her the rest of her money in no time, having absolutely zero luck.  She looked up at Alfie, as he dealt what could be her final hand.

“how about a different bet?” she said softly, testing the water.

“Sorry?” He replied.

“Maybe I can bet something else vs the house this time?” she asked.

“Sorry Ms Hendricks, its cash only here, house policy” Alfie replied, starting to look a little flushed.

“phh Alfie, can’t we bend that rule, how about this, Next hand, is half my original stakes back if I win, and if I lose” she paused.

“If you lose” he said, waiting.

“If I lose, I suck your dick” She replied.

“Miss Hendricks” He said going red, “Christina” she corrected him, “I couldn’t, we have extremely strict rules.”

“I saw you looking at my tits, I will let you fuck them too” She upped the ante.

“ooh Christina, I just can’t,  my Job” she stuttered.

“Go on Alfie” she teased, leaning forwards squeezing her huge breasts up even further.

“Look, how about this, how much was your stake?” He asked.   

“20,000” She replied.

“I have about 7 grand saved, so I will cover your wager, if you win, but if you lose, I want a night.” He said.

“A night?” She was thinking, he was attractive and she was horny, why not.

“1 Night” he grinned.

“Ok Alfie, you have a deal, let’s play” Christina agreed.

Alfie dealt the cards, 14, not a good result, she took 1 more card, a 5, 19 she stuck at that.  Alfie flipped his 2 cards, Jack and King, 20. Christina swore, Alfie a big cheesy grin on his face.
   “House wins” He laughed, “And so do I!”

“Well a deal is a deal” Christina said.

Alfie stepped around, moving closer to her, as she stood and faced him. His arm reached around her, pulling her close, leaning in to kiss her.   Christina felt his hands grab her hips and hold her close, as she kissed him back.

“Ohh fuck Christina, my cock is so hard already” he groaned, as she fell to her knees.

Looking up at him she unzipped his fly and prized his dick out.  Feeling the thick meaty shaft in her hand, she dropped her lips over his head. Up and down up and down she bobbed.  Alfie groaned , hands guiding her head as she sucked him off.

“Ohh fuck” He groaned, as she went deeper and deeper on his dick.

She eased his full length down her neck, maybe 8 inches of cock balls deep in her throat, eyes wide looking up at him.  A small tear ran down her cheek as she gagged on his dick, holding him in her throat for as long as she dared.

“Fuckkkkkk” she gasped finally releasing him.

Alfie pulled her up and span her around so she was bent over the card table.  Hands pushing up her skirt he was delighted to see she was going commando.  His dick rubbed over her pussy lips before sinking into her slippery cunt.  Christina gasped as she felt his dick fill her, hands on her hips pumping fast.

“Fuck me! Fuck Me!” she hissed as he slammed his dick deep into her. Hands holding those voluptuous hips, as he pumped her hard.

“Ohhh Jesus, ohh fucking hell you feel good” Alfie panted.

She clang to the counter, tits squashed to the table as he pumped her hard, Christina wet and ready for this pounding she squealed and moaned loudly. 

“Do it, ohh fucking pound me” she gasped, as he thrust harder.

Alfie held her dress, hands scrunching the fabric for purchase, his hips thrust, cock deep inside of Christina as she groaned in pleasure.  One hand reached up and gripped her hair, pinning her face to the soft felt cover of the table, several playing cards stuck to her cheek as Alfie pinned her down.

“Ohh YES!” Christina gasped, loving the roughness he was displaying.

Her thighs started to shake, her muscles clenching as her climax peaked, Christina squealed and whined as her body shook, Alfie fucking her clasping juicy cunt so hard.  Her fingers clenched, as she squirmed, his hands tight in her hair.

“Fuuuckkk yessss, YES!! YESS!!!!” Christina wailed, as her abdomen filled with pure pleasure.

He kept thrusting getting more and more erratic as she shook and trembled in her heightened state, holding her down even more forcefully his hips rutted ferociously against her ass. He groaned and Christina felt his hot cum flood inside of her.

“FUUUCKKKKKK!” Alfie cried as his balls emptied.

Christina was pinned in place as he pumped his seed into her pussy, the warm flood of semen going deep. Eventually he collapsed ontop of her, breathing hard, she groaned as he eased his cock from her pussy, his shaft softening.

“Ohh shit baby, sorry I got a bit rough there” Alfie panted standing up.

Christina lifted herself up from the table, a card stuck to her cheek, she peeled it off, grinning. “Ohh Alfie, that wasn’t rough, when you make your way to my room later, don’t hold back baby” She purred.

“Jesus Christina” he said grinning watching her adjust her dress.

“How long before you finish?” She asked.

“About an hour” he replied.

“I’ll see you then” she said as she left.

Christina scurried back to her Hotel suite, she closed the door behind her and hiked her dress up, thick stream of semen oozing down her inner thigh.  She ran her finger up through the bead of cum and avidly sucked it between her lips.  Savouring the warm salty spunk, she frigged her pussy furiously until she came again.

“Dirtyyyy whoreeee” she hissed at herself, teeth clenched as she came.

She lay back panting, a huge grin on her face, for a couple of minutes she revelled in her accomplishment, she had young hard cock on its way for tonight, and already had cum twice.

Sitting up she started to remove her dress, a change of outfit required, Christina ran a bath and soaked herself for 20 minutes, before re applying her makeup and getting ready for Alfie.
She settled on a floral robe, naked underneath, ready for her new fuck buddy to arrive. She didn’t have to wait too long, barely a minute past midnight she heard a knock at the door.

“One second” she said, gathering the robe up to reveal nothing and going to the door.

Opening it, she saw Alfie stood there, 2 glasses and a bottle of champagne in his hands, “Miss Hendricks, I thought we could have a little refreshment” he said.

“Too kind Alfie, please come in” she said, closing the door behind him, “I am sure we are gonna work up a thirst”

Alfie sat the bottle and glasses down and turned back to Christina, arm going to her waist pulling her to him. He pulled her head into him, kissing her hard, before releasing her and sitting on the bed, watching her.

“I want you sooo bad Alfie, this dirty ginger slut wants your dick sooo bad” she teased, slowly unfastening her robe. “It’s your night what you gonna do to me babe?” she purred as it dropped to the floor.

Christina stood there, naked, every curve on show.  Her huge tits heaved as she started to breathe heavily, the excitement building.  He peeled up his shirt, and unfastened his trousers, as she approached him, kneeling down.

“Ohhh Christina, I want you sooo bad.” He groaned as she gripped his rock hard shaft.

“What you gonna do? What is the filthiest fucking thing you have never been able to tell anyone” she teased.

“Ohh I wanna get nasty, treat you like a whore” He hissed as she sank her lips over his throbbing shaft, “Can I Christina, please” he begged.

“Alfie babe, I agreed to a night, what you want to do is your decision, I’m just your nasty whore, ready to please you.” She teased.

She wrapped her huge breasts around his cock and began to slowly slide them up and down his shaft. She felt him twitch, head throbbing as her huge tits stroked slowly up and down. 
   “I am all yours Alfie, just do whatever you waaaant” she purred.

His hand went to her hair, and she thought her was gonna pull her in for a kiss, but finger wrapped tightly he dragged her up and bent her forcefully over the side of the bed.  She gasped as he redhead down and spread her legs.  She waited for that hard cock to slam into her pussy just like earlier, but screamed as he rammed it straight up her asshole.

“FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!” she howled as he was balls deep before she could even draw more breath.

Both hands held the back of her head, pinning it sideways to the bed, as he pulled out nearly all his shaft before driving it back balls deep.  Christina was breathless, as he slammed her ass tip to balls, pinned in place she couldn’t gasp or scream, mouth wide unable to even groan.

“Dirty Fucking whoreeee” he groaned, crotch slamming deep and holding it there.

Christina took the few seconds to draw breath and be able to gasp, “Uuuuseee meeeee” as Alfie resumed slamming his dick up her asshole.

His hips were so fast, crotch slamming so hard, her whole body bouncing on the bed as she clasped the sheets so tightly.  Fingers white as she crunched up the sheets in her fists, she growled and hissed, spit spraying from her teeth. Alfie kept going, more and more frantically she knew he was gonna blow his load inside her.

“Use my Ass” she growled, “Fucking dump your load up my asshole”

“I fucking Know I am gonna fill your ass with spunk bitch!” Alfie snapped, one hand slapping her ass hard, “Now shut the fuck up and let me use your fat bumhole”

He pumps started lurching into her, he was at the moment of climax, hands pressing uncomfortably down on her head.  She was being taken so hard, body used like a fuck doll, and Christina had never been wetter.  Lucy had started something and Christina didn’t know how far this rabbit hole was taking her, but for the moment, laying here, ass about to be filled with cum she was ready to go even further.

“Dumb Ginger whore!” Alfie gasped over and over as he finally reached his climax, panting it in time with his strokes until the warm thick spunk shot up her ass.  He collapsed onto her, hips jerking, panting into her ear.

“Ohh you dirty slut, fucking ass full of cum, say thank you” He groaned.

“Ohh thank you for cumming up my asshole Alfie” she groaned, as he rolled over and pulled out.

She lay there for a moment, ass gaping cum inside her, he slapped that fat ass hard, she squealed, then turned over grinning.

“Is that it?” she teased.

“Ooooh fuck no babe, get fucking on your knees and suck my cock until I get hard, I am gonna blow another load, this time in your slut throat.” He said.

Christina got up and moved until she was kneeling on the bed below him, moving both hands up his thighs she moved her mouth to his dick.  She sucked on the flaccid member savouring the salty taste of left over cum and her ass.

“That’s it whore, suck my dick like a good slut” Alfie gasped sitting up.

Christina felt his dick twitch, these younger guys had great stamina, his shaft getting hard in her mouth.  Hands grabbed her hair again and he started thrusting his hips up towards her mouth, jabbing his dick deeper and deeper, Growling his thrust became more and more forceful.

“Give me that throooaaat” he snarled, holding her down onto his dick, balls pressed to her chin.

She forced herself up off of his throbbing member gasping for air, “Fucking take it then, fuck it like my asshole” she croaked, moving back to the bed and laying down on it. Head hanging from the edge, she opened her mouth and gave it to Alfie.  He stepped up and pushed balls deep, resting them on her nose.

“Sluuuuutt” he groaned.

Hands gripping her breasts, he pumped his dick in and out, her throat making that thick gagging noise as he slammed it, “GWAAAAK GWAAAAKKK GWAAAAKKK”.

Christina felt every thrust into her throat, body arching hips rising as she choked on his shaft.  Eyes running, tears flowing down her face, into her hair.  He pumped her ferociously, crotch slamming her chin, balls slapping her forehead.

One hand released her breast and moved down to her pussy, hips raised from the bed as she flexed and struggled his finger pushed deep inside of her.  Her throat opened even wider as she tried to croak out a scream, Alfie pressed hard, balls squashed into her nose as she gave and gave.

“FUUUUUCCKKKKK!!” she attempted to cry.

His fingers worked deep, thumb pressed to her clit she squirmed and wriggled pinned down with his dick.  A think wad of spit coughed up as He pulled out for a moment, before thrusting back into her gullet

“Nasty fucking whore!” Alfie snarled, his hips driving hard

Fingers curled inside of Christina’s soaked cunt, Alfie was jabbing his cock deep, she let out an almighty howl, body tight shaking.  He stuffed his dick deep, the tip exploding , the tight contractions of her screams setting his weapon off. 

“Fuuuuckkkk!!” he groaned, one hand crushing her right breast as the other was clamped inside her pussy.

His hot scalding cum pumped into her throat, deep inside her neck as he came hard.  It may have been his third load of the night but Alfie still pumped a large volume of spunk into her belly. Some bubbled up through her nose and gushed out over his balsas she choked him down, body still high on her climax.

“Oh fucking hell” he groaned, finally sated, rolling over onto the bed beside her.

She gasped for air, croaking and spluttering, face dripping with thick spit, trying to blink her eyes open they were glued shut, she used her hand to wipe the spit strands away so she could force them open.

“oh sit, oh shit, ohhh fuck” she gasped.

Her huge tits rose and fell rapidly as she tried to regain her breath, as Alfie sat up grinning, “You can take a good facefucking babe” he said, “That was awesome”

“Oh fuck I loved it” she groaned, “I love being a filthy whore”

She was talking to herself more than to Alfie, the realisation that Lucy had transformed her into this cock seeking slut finally sinking in.  Alfie stood up and walked over towards the bathroom, “I need a shower babe” he said.

“Mind if I join you” she asked, knowing full well what he would say.

“Hell yeah!” he replied.

The warm water cascaded over their naked bodies as Christina and Alfie stood, arms around each other kissing furiously.  After cleaning up the session soon turned to sex, Alfie’s cock once again rock hard as she stroked it back and forth.

“I want to fuck those tits babe” he said, breaking their kiss.

She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom, pushing him back onto the bed her huge tits engulfed his hard cock. Eyes fixed on Alfie she stroked him up and down, he lay back on the bed hands behind his head watching her stroke him

“Cum for me, cum for your ginger whore” she gasped, fingers locked over her tits as she pumped him hard.

“Ohhh shit babe” he groaned, his balls already close to exploding.

“Pump my fucking tits Alfie, I want you to fuck them good” she growled.

She sprawled back on the bed as he straddled her chest, cock between those huge pillow like boobs.   His hands gripped them tight and crushed them around his thick cock, hips moving back and forth pumping hard.

“Fuck them Alfie, fuck those tits” she teased.

He rutted furiously, his balls boiling, cockhead driving between those huge tits. She stared up at him, as his face contorted in pleasure, licking her lips.  Christina was aching, her body loving this Titfuck, she wanted to push herself even further, so she teased Alfie some more.

“Spit in my mouth” she sneered, “I want you to spit in my slut mouth”

He grinned, as she lay below him, mouth wide, tongue dancing.  He spat a thick drooling wad down and it plopped onto her tongue. Swirling it around she played with it as he watched, closing her lips and swallowing overly hard just to show off.

“You gonna jerk that hot load all over these titties baby” she asked, winking at him.

Alfie pulled up from the bed as she sat on the edge.  He stroked his cock frantically so close to orgasm, as she held both arms under her tits, lifting and squeezing them together.  Wobbling them from side to side, Alfie let out a cry as his cock pulsed and his spunk shot out all over her huge melons.

“YEahhhhh” she purred as she felt the hot cum splatter her huge tits.

His thick spunk splattered across her chest, white streaks oozing down as she held them high.  Alfie milked every last drop from his balls, wanting to cover her with as much as possible.

“Cover me Alfie” she gasped, watching him cum.

His dicked pumped a final couple of times, thick spunk dripping down onto her as he finished, flicking the final few drops onto those glorious breasts.  Stepping back a touch he admired his efforts, her boobs were covered in spunk.

“Ohhh yesss” she purred, lifting one breast up and licking the creamy semen from her nipple.

“Ohh fuck Christina you were amazing” Alfie said, looking around for his clothes.

“Why hank you Alfie, I really enjoyed it too” she replied, “I am gonna need another shower now” she laughed.

“Fuck if you ever want to do this again just call me” He said as he dressed, Christina sitting on the bed still licking his cum from her tits.

“Ohh I will be, and next time you can get even nastier, that turned me on so much” she replied.

“Man Christina you are amazing” Alfie said, “Thank you so much” as he left.

The next morning Christina’s phone buzzed, it was on silent as she sat in the hotel dining room waiting for her breakfast.  She grinned, Malene had replied, Malene’s address pinged up and a message, ‘My house, my rules.....’

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2021, 05:26:13 AM »
Loved this, especially with Christina telling him to pump her tits!

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2021, 01:59:07 PM »
My house, my rules. What a way to end that lol.

BigTitsEnjoyer

I miss this series, hope you bring it back.

Chlp

next chapter is WIP, Guest star Melissa Debling

The following users thanked this post: Psylent21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA