Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Four Color Romance starring Hailee Steinfeld  (Read 3629 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Four Color Romance starring Hailee Steinfeld
« on: June 28, 2022, 09:10:46 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Four Color Romance starring Hailee Steinfeld
(MF, Oral, Cons)
by MaxwellLord

Sometimes people had something that was both a positive and negative about them at the same time. Hailee Steinfeld was no different. The one that she got the most was that she was too honest. Not in the mean way, but in the way where she couldn't really hold back, which during interviews, especially all day pressers.

Now a good 90% of the time, given how softball the questions were, she never let anything important slip. However, the things she did let slip sounded like nothing or just fluff fed to her b y her management to be more likable. That wasn't the case. In those moments, Hailee so no reason to dodge the subject, let alone even make an attempt at the smallest of white lies.

One of those questions of the softball variety she got was asked of her during promotion of the MCU series she'd been a part of, Hawkeye. It was a question almost everyone in every super hero film ever had gotten.

"Are you familiar with the characters? Do you read comics?"

And the answer they all gave, Hailee included, was some kind of positive, a yes. However, it wasn't lip service to Hailee. She genuinely did enjoy them, especially the art of it all. They'd always been around her house. Her brother, his friends and more than a few of her boyfriends had been readers or collectors. Kirby, Ditko, Perez, McFarlane...she knew the artists well. Western super heroes, crime books, underground comix, manga, the MCU ingenue had dipped her toe in all of it.

While it was definitely true in the whirlwind few years leading up to Hawkeye her four color habits had fallen a bit to the wayside. Between working desperately on an album that now seemed stuck in record company limbo and two shows, one of them being her way into one of the biggest film franchises of all time, the Hollywood starlet had little time for any hobbies unless they were somehow connected to her career.

However, with Dickinson's run ended some free time had come up. It was bittersweet with the sweet part finally being some time for her and her alone which meant she could slide back into things just for her, which meant a return to the Secret Sanctuary.

That wasn't a code word or anything for some secret celebrity hideaway deep in Los Angeles' seediest of seedy areas. It was the actual name of a comic shop. However, if you happened upon the building you could be forgiven for having no idea what it was until you got closer to the windows. Up until you saw posters and neon lights baring symbols for super heroes and anime characters the suite in the middle of this row of building, sandwiched between a furniture store and actual BDSM store full of whips, chains and assorted goodies if that was your preference.

Odd placement for sure but as the owner, Walter, had told Hailee, the rent was too good to pass up. It wasn't like it had hurt their business much either, from Hailee's understanding of it. She hadn't been in the store in a few months but she already had a good idea of what she wanted as she got out of her car and made the approach.

When she pushed the glass door open the sound of a lightsaber igniting invaded her ear. While stepping back into this place didn't feel like going back home by any means, the sense of familiarity was wonderful.

"Hey Haiz," said Elliot, one of the store's employees. He was behind the counter, flipping through a hardcover collection of a Silver Surfer book and much like the first time she came in he hadn't even look up from the book but knew she was there. Though now that he knew her name and was able to personally greet her while doing the same was impressive she had to admit.

"Hey Elliot," she said. "Walter in?"

"Nah, the old man is out picking up some eBay and Craigslist buys. Why, you picking something up?"

"Don't know yet. Usually have to go with Walt to look at the pieces."

"Well, you've been coming here for a few years now so go ahead anyway. You know where it is in the back. Besides, you won't be alone back there."

"No?"

"Nah, Fisher's back there too. Looking through some stuff Walt picked up. Wants to see if it's all up to snuff for his SHAZAM! collection."

"You let him hear you call it that?" Hailee asked with a knowing smirk.

"Oh HELL no," Elliot said, finally looking up from his book. "I'm not looking for any overtime right now and you know that nutball, once he gets started on that track."

"Very well," she answered before waving goodbye to Elliot and heading to the backroom. While she wasn't necessarily someone who collected individual books, a few were indeed parts of Hailee's collection, namely Hawkeye and Kate Bishop stuff. First appearance comics, sketches, thing of that nature and all autographed by the creators. They were cool little trinkets to have but the main thing Hailee had her eye on was art.

Original page art, hard to find posters, new prints from artists, it all had a place on her walls, especially now that she had a place of her own. Most of that would be up for grabs in the back except for the things that Fisher Beck had his eyes on. Fortunately, that was unlikely. Fisher was very, very precise in what he focused his collection on. He was very attentive to it, but not boorish about it, except for one raw nerve it was easy for someone to accidentally stumble upon when they found out about it and even easier for someone who knew him to jab just to see what level of insanity from him.

Fisher was a huge Captain Marvel fan, and not the one most people would think of when that name came up; not the one portrayed by Brie Larson. And it wasn't that Fisher had any issue with the actress. It was more along the lines he didn't see any character Marvel comics character who went by the name Captain Marvel as the real deal. In his eyes, there was only one true Captain Marvel, and that was the one who said the word "SHAZAM!!" to gain his powers.

But don't EVER call that character SHAZAM around him. Even if the movie and the publisher of the character say that's the name now. Hailee learned that the hard way when she made that slip-up, followed by a detailed history of the character. It wasn't in a rude way, at least no more rude than the long, drawn out speeches about F-1 racing from her brother. That and aside from that exposed nerve, Fisher was a rather pleasant person to be around. Of course, the fact that Fisher was super cute also helped things.

He was muscular, not super ripped but the man knew how to fill out a t-shirt. Tight in the right places and just loose enough at the waist to make quick removal, which was a factor Hailee had found herself thinking of more than a few times. Fisher's hair was jet black and  styled in a fashion that brought Elvis Presley to mind, though he'd be quick to remind people it was more Captain Marvel Jr., and Elvis based his hair and later costumes on his childhood hero. Whoever wore it first, fictional or otherwise, it was certainly worn with style and confidence. Even if a hair was out of place, it looked like it wasn't.

When she stepped into the backroom she got a good look at that muscular form, and fortunately for Ms. Steinfeld it was t-shirt time. It was blue with that big, downwards facing lightning bolt symbol from the SHAZAM! comics. The shirt perfectly showed off that body he worked just as hard at as she did hers. It wasn't skin tight, that would have been a bit too much to Hailee's taste, but just enough to give the tiniest hint of the form underneath. The sleeves didn't stick to his biceps unless he flexed and hung off his muscular body even better than the picture he memory had painted.

"'Sup Haiz," he said, looking over a big plastic tote, the fourth in a line of them on a big, beige metal table that seemed to have plopped out of a time-warp form the mid-80s. That or the nearest flea market.

"Hey Fisher," she said, approaching the stuffed bin. "Thought I'd drop in, it's been a bit. Busy and all that."

"Whirlwind Hollywood nights, huh?"

"Something like that. Mainly working until seven in the morning then playing with two of the tiniest, cutest puppies until i fall asleep on my couch. I don't even think I know what my bed actually feels like. The dogs probably do though."

"Is there something above first world problems?"  he asked as he took out a couple books from the tote.

"If there if I'll be sure to let you know," Hailee replied. "What do you prefer, text or TikTok?"

"Well since I don't have your number and have never seen a TikTok in my life it seems we're at an impasse." He smirked at her, a few strands of his jet black hair dropping down in front of his eyes. That probably had a lot to do with what Hailee said next.

"Would you like my number?" she asked. "I mean I think we know each other enough and that's probably easier than trying to get you on TikTok."

"Right on the money with that one." Hailee went to a desk nearby and grabbed a sticky note and wrote her number down before handing it off to Fisher. The dashing fellow entered it in his phone. Hailee observed the case, it was red with the same lightning bolt symbol from Fisher's t-shirt. As she was checking that out her own phone began to vibrate.

"That's my number," he said.

"Cool, thanks," said Hailee. "And now that that's taken care of, what's in these bins?"

"Walter picked these up from a guy who's thinning out his collection. Guy had a lot of doubles and since most of it is all Captain Marvel stuff he gave me first dibs after he took out all the non Marvel Family items."

"Any prints?" she asked. "Still decorating my new place and I just want a variety of stuff, you know? I have some old Hollywood golden age movie posters, some from the 70s and and few of the original art pages I've picked up. And the ego stroke of signed sketches by Jim Cheung of the character I played that he co-created too. I mean I'm an actress, its expected."

"You said it, not me," he said as he took an on-card toy out of the bin and put it in his pile. "I have most of this stuff so it will be doubles, but you can never have too many vintage Captain Marvel etched glasses. Too bad they never did any of Jr. or Mary. Anyway, already picked out the prints I could use so the rest are up for grabs in the first bin. All ready to go in cardboard tubes. Feel free to take a look. I didn't see any original art, which I think is more your thing."

"I like some good prints too. They just need to jump out at me."  Hailee popped open the top to the plastic tub to see exactly what Fisher said would be in there; hard cardboard tubes filled with prints. Hailee began to look through them. They were all prints of painted covers. All beautiful, but kind of standard. Though some caught her eye. One where Superman and Captain Marvel were rushing at each other, another where the one called Captain Marvel Jr. was flying in front of the Statue of Liberty against a stormy sky and the last one the really got her attention with the Red-garbed hero holding a cartoon rabbit by its ears...a cartoon rabbit built like a freight train wearing a small version of the super hero's suit.

"What the heck is this?" she asked, showing the print to Fisher.

"Oh, that's Captain Marvel with Hoppy The Marvel Bunny," he replied so nonchalantly it actually made the brunette cutie do a double take.

"The ease with which you said that like it's a normal sentence amazes me."

"What? The Marvel Family has ton of weird shit. Just not creepy weird shit. Whimsical, that's the word. Besides, he wasn't an official character, not really. He was like a funny animal parody. Those were big back then. Like Mighty Mouse but not off brand. He wasn't really ever part of the big stuff except for weird little cameos, like that one."

"Well I'm taking this one because it's, what was the word you used? Weird and cute?"

"Whimsical."

"Yeah, whimsical. I'm going to use that word more. I like it." She set aside the prints she desired then sat down on a near-by gaming chair. "So, is the rest all yours?"

"Yep. Walt actually found some stuff I didn't have. Old VHS tapes still in the plastic wrap, a 70s hardcover that's long out of print and doubles of stuff I can trade or sell off."

"And it's just the old stuff, right? Nothing from the new movie?"

"Nope, and no offense to the people who did it. The movie was fun and had the spirit...the hero just needed his name. That and I really don't like the hood on the costume. I'm really old school. Honestly it's at the point where my favorite adaptation of Captain Marvel is the old black and white movie serial and in that one he's just straight up murdering dudes. But not like in a depressing Zack Snyder way."

"Gotcha," she said. "Your collection must really be something." Hailee did a quick spin the chair before speaking again. "I like seeing stuff like that. It's like a museum but with passion, you know? The person isn't just curating it or memorizing stuff for their job, it's their stuff. Makes it feel different."

"You want to see mine?" Fisher asked, trying to make the invite as cucumber-cool as possible. "I mean, sounds like you'd be interested unless I'm misreading things."

"Not misreading at all," Hailee said with a smile. "I think that'd be fun. Were you thinking today after we pay for our stuff?"

"Well, yeah. Unless you had something better to do."

"Not this Wednesday," she said getting up. She scooped the prints up in their tubes with one arm and started to head out the door. "Let's pay for our stuff and head out. unless you can think of better plans."

He could not.

It was a surprisingly quick drive from the comic shop to Fisher's place. He lived in a gated community, but not the kind she usually saw in her circles. Nothing seemed too opulent or decadent. The houses seemed relatively normal.

The gates opened opened and he drove through them, Hailee following behind in her car. After a few twists and turns they pulled up to a house in the corner of a cul-de-sac. The driveway was big enough for both cars, Hailee parking right next to Fisher. She got a good look at the house and the main thing that came to mind to describe it was cubic. It looked like two large cubes staked on top of each other with balconies jutting out on the second floor. It was far more function than form on the exterior. Which wasn't a bad thing

"Someone likes their privacy," she said after locking her door.

"Guilty as charged," Fisher said. "Not anti-social or anything, it's mainly for my collection and my job."

"You're job?" she said, following him to his door. "What are you, James Bond?" He gave her a grin before opening the door. As Hailee walked in behind him she took note of how different the inside was than the outside, far more form than function. Posters and paintings adorned the walls, bookcases, shelves and glasses cases held all sorts of geeky goodies from toys from damn near every franchise to books, some of which had to be out of print. And while Hailee saw everything from Marvel to DC to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles she saw nothing of the characters she and everyone else so closely associated with him.

Fisher must have noticed her scanning the hallway and the living room as they entered.

"That collection is in the basement," he said. "Right next to my office."

"Wait, you have a basement?" she asked. "And that basement has more than one room? Is it like a secret room, 007?"

"Well I would have mentioned it at first but something about telling a woman that's coming over for the first time that we're heading to my basement gives off creeper vibes. To me at least."

"I can see that," she said with a friendly laugh. "But, since I did say I wanted to see it I think the creeper factor is severely lessened."

"But not completely gone."

"Well, you invite a girl over to your place and don't even offer her some water? That's a definite vibe in itself."

"Well. how do you prefer your water?" he asked, leading Hailee into the kitchen, where there was a water cooler and large, stainless steel refrigerator. "Still, sparkling, shaken or stirred?"

She raised her eyebrow at him.

"What? You're the one who brought up Bond." The two grabbed some mineral water and headed downstairs to a hallway that lead to two doors. Fisher opened the one on the left and they both entered the collection room.

It was like what Hailee had seen above but just concentrated. Posters, statues, toys and assorted knick-knacks like etched glasses were all over the place. There was a couch and a TV set up too, the TV connected to everything from a really old VCR and a 4K blu ray player.

"Nice set up but I don't really see anything to play on that TV," Hailee said.

"Oh, it's just the blu ray of the old Republic serial and the cartoons on VHS. I have them on that shelf over there." She looked to where he was pointing and saw a bit of a hodgepodge shelf filled with toys out of the box, statues and books held up by bookends. IN between one of those bookends however was about three VHS tapes and a blu ray. She walked over, running her finger tips over them while looking at some of the statues.

"How old are some of these?" she asked, looking at one that appeared to be made out of wood and more than a couple years old.

"That one is about fifty years old," Fisher said, Hailee smiling as she felt him come up behind her. "I'm genuinely surprised I got it such a good condition. Most of the paint is still on it, no real dents or chips. Wooden stuff back then didn't really age too well, if it survived at all. These are ultra-rare."

"Cool. All I collect, aside from the art, it vinyl and that's pretty lasting. You know, unless you melt or snap them. This stuff... really cool. I just wouldn't know where to begin." Her almond eyes fell upon the bookends again and focused on the blu ray. The slid it out and it over to Fisher. "Let's watch this. I was at a party once and Quentin Tarantino was there and for some reason old serials came up and he was raving about it. I've never seen it and since you have it, I want to watch it."

"You sure? It's a long watch."

"I don't have anything better to do today," she said, the look on her face riding the line between sweet and seductive. "Unless you just wanted to show me your toys."

"Well, in that case I just have one question."

"What's that?"

"Do you like your popcorn buttered or is just salt fine?"

A few minutes of corn popping and dimming the lights just right and the viewing began. The two sat on the couch, casually at first. However, as each chapter progressed to the next things got a lot friendlier, just like it was a movie theater date.

Hailee rested her head on his shoulder, their hands occasionally brushing against each other in their shared bowl of popcorn. After over three and a half hours the serial was over and the menu screen returned.

"There's just something about black and white," Hailee said. "It just feels extra glamorous, you know? Sexy, moody, dreamy. Even something like this which clearly doesn't have that intent but, you know, it's there."

"That's the most insightful thing I've ever heard anyone say about this."

"Well I am an actress," she said. "I watch a lot of movies and stuff. Probably more often then I act in them. And I have soft spot for the old movies. They're kind of mystical in a way. It's just they're always romantic."

The pair looked at each other and soon it was like a magnet and neither had any hope of pulling away. They embraced as their lips collided, holding each other close as lips parted so their tongue could meet in their own embrace.

All too soon the kiss ended, but for a good cause. Hailee lost her jacket and top, leaving behind only a white bra. Fisher tossed aside his blue t-shirt, giving the brunette bombshell a much clearer view than she had given him. A wonderfully fit body she just had to run her hands over, gently raking her nails over his chest and down of his six pack abs. However, Hailee's hands did not stop at the equator. Rather she began to undo his belt, pulling it free from the loops of his jeans before he laid down up her, chest to chest as their kiss resumed, much hungrier than before. They both knew where this was going.

If not for Hailee's phone.

Just as Fisher began to take care of Hailee's own jeans, a strong vibration  came from her jacket on the floor below, followed by a loud ring. They tried both tried to ignore it but whoever the caller was, they were persistent.

"I think you need to answer," Fisher said before sitting back up on the couch. "They seem peristent."

"Worst damn timing, I swear," Hailee mumbled before reaching for her phone to see who was interrupting the fun. "My agent?" Hailee opened her phone and began to speak. It wasn't a conversation she wanted to hear. "What are you talking about? That's tomorrow. What do you mean something came up? Then why bother even making an appointment? And it can't be done on Friday? Ugggh...fine. I'm on my way."

"That didn't sound pleasant."

"I have an event next Wednesday and I was supposed to do the final dress fitting tomorrow but wouldn't you know it? Something came up and apparently I'm the only person they can't move thing around for, except of course right now. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, it happens," he replied. "I mean it's not like it's the only time we'll see each other."

"Well, now that you mention it, I don't have a a date for this little soiree. And I do have a plus one."

"I also have an event. Work stuff too. Ends at one in the morning."

"Well then, looks like you have yourself a plus one," Hailee said before giving him a quick peck. "Just text me the address and I'll meet you there at around ten."

Hailee was a bit surprised when she exited her Uber to see the address Fisher had given her the previous week was for an art gallery. Was he an artist? Was that how he made his money? Was this an exhibition of his work?

As these questions went through her head, Hailee took one quick look over at herself before entering. She used the window of the gallery and did a little side turn to make sure the form fitting white dress still fit her form as perfectly as it had at the event she just left. Unsurprisingly, it did, and that's when she walked in.

The gallery was a hub of activity. Not packed to the walls but there definitely enough people in here to call it a success, no matter who's work was on display. From the look of it, it couldn't have just been one person. There were several pieces of art hung upon the walls, including some original art pages from some comics. She stopped to look at a particular page hung up on the wall. Judging from the shelled reptile dual wielding nunchuku it was a page from some kind of Ninja Turtles art work.

While Hailee was examining the page, Fisher approached from behind.

"Glad you could make it," he said, giving her a small but welcome startle.

"Hello there," she said, giving him a flirty kiss on the cheek once she turned around. "So, this is for your job? You just can't get away from this stuff can you?"

"I tend to surround myself with things I enjoy. Hence the invite I presented you."

"Thanks, I appreciate the open flirting. Even if it's almost certainly a sealed deal."

"Is it now?"

She winked at him before moving just slightly from where she had been, now at his side. "So is some of your stuff up on one of these walls? I didn't even know you could draw."

"I can't," he said.

"Then what's this have to do with your job?"

"I'm an art dealer," he answered. "Specifically in sequential art. It's a niche within a niche and that can lead to big dollars on commission."

"Nice," said Hailee. "If we both had drinks I'd suggest we'd clink them together right now."

"I think i have the fix for that," Fisher said, pointing out the bar just a few feet away. "It's not open but since I'm the one who kind of put this thing together I think they'll make an exception for us. That and I'm a big tipper."

One martini for him and a Moscow Mule for the lady later, the two were outside, the sounds of the city mixing with the sound of conversation.

They both leaned back against a stone wall that  came up to the waste. Hailee took a sip of her drink before speaking. "So how does one become such a niche art dealer?"

"Have a grandfather who worked at several comic companies when he was a kid who got many artists fond of him." Fisher took a drink before continuing. "Then I get it in the will when he passes with the only explicit instruction being to not sell the Captain Marvel stuff as that was specifically for me. I followed this of course and voila, here we are."

"Makes sense and it clearly is working for you really well."

"Big time. I mean a made enough off of my first Kirby sales to set me for life. Jack Kirby, not Nintendo Kirby...though honestly original video game design work goes for more than you'd expect, especially Nintendo."

"Sounds like quite a field," Hailee said. "Want to discuss it over dinner? And I mean a real dinner. Nothing against the hors d'oeuvres but the event I was at only had that and I'm feeling the need for something a bit more substantial. Unless you have to stay the whole time."

"No, I made my rounds, made some deals and I have people who can handle anything else for the night. I actually was about to suggest the same thing, except I had a place in mind."

"Really? Where?"

"The Cali delicacy In-N-Out of course. Couple of Double Doubles, some Animal Style fries."

"Good idea. Better make it Animal Style everything though," she said, a suggestive look in her brown eyes. "I like it that way."

The fries were eaten in the car before they got even remotely close to Fisher's house. It was expected. In-N-Out fries, especially Animal Style, were always better. Reheated Animal-Style fries wouldn't do. The burgers on the other hand would have to wait as the pair were absolutely starving for something else entirely.

The door flew upon, the burgers and shakes placed on the floor, the only moment of order in the wonderful, lustfilled chaos unfolding. The door was kicked shut the moment the pair were through the door, the bag of greasy goodness laid haphazardly on a nearby table and Hailee was pressed against the wall just to the left.

She looked up at Fisher, both breathing heavy. His hand brushed some loose strands of hair from Hailee's doe eyes before he went in for another kiss. Their lips met and tongues roamed over each other just as their hands began ro roam each other's body. The situation was somewhat reversed from where it was on the couch just the week prior. Hailee's form-fitting dress left little to the imagination. Every curve of her fit body was pretty much laid bare by his exploring hands. Bare shoulders to her dress cover back and ass, Fisher's hands took not of every inch.

Hailee's hands had to do a bit more digging, sliding under the light leather jacket her wore and untucking the scarlet shirt he was wearing. Those hands then moved the front, expertly unbuttoning the shirt. When the last button was a barrier no more the kiss broke, Hailee lightly biting on Fisher's lower lip for a hot minute before releasing it.

The moments of the two looking at each other and breathing deep seemed to last forever. However, Fisher had other plans that conflicted with being locked in time by Hailee's gaze. He put his hands on her hips and gently turned Hailee to face the wall. Instinctually, Hailee placed her hand flat against the wall, raising them above her head.

As for Fisher's hands, one remained on her hip, a gentle grip being held while the other moved her her hair, brushing it over to her left shoulder and leaving the flesh of Hailee's shoulder exposed save for a sliver of white fabric.

The beautiful brunette took a breath when she felt Fisher's mouth on her shoulder, licking and kissing a trail to her neck. Of course once his lips met that destination she turned her face so they could also return to a previously visited spot. While lips and tongues met again both of Fisher's hands moved to Hailee firm and perky booty, squeezing it a bit before pulling away from her lustful lips and taking his hands away from her ass and up to the zipper on her dress. Well, one at least while the other returned to her shoulder.

As the zipper went down, the sound of its descent the only sound in the room, the other hand pulled down the straps of the dress. With the zipper undone Fisher now used his hands to peel the form-fitting garment from Hailee's  body. Once gravity completed the job, bringing the white dress down into a clump of cloth around her matching heels, the starlet stepped out of it and turned around, bare save for a pair of white satin panties. The underwear however would not be on too long.

Fisher took one step back from Hailee, just long enough to finish the removal of his own clothing right down to the last stitch and Hailee was just as impressed with the bottom half as she was the top, especially that marvelous piece of equipment between his legs that made her mouth water and pussy wet. Just how wet was something Fisher was about to find out for himself.

He moved towards her, though his step was also a descent. When he made it to his knees he was also face level with her crotch. He inhaled deep, breathing in her scent before peeling her underwear down her stupendous stems before those were a relic of the past as well.

"Ooooh damn," Hailee softly moaned. She leaned her head back against the wall, licking her lips and closing her eyes while Fisher took a long awaited taste of her. His hand were gripping her ass again, this time skin to skin and it made all the difference. He was pulling her closer to his face as Fisher satisfied another type hunger, this one he'd had for far too long. It was a hunger Hailee to shared and wished to ease, however at the moment she was content in being the snack.

Fisher wasn't going to spend to much time with his head buried in paradise, as the he wanted to experience the entire realm. He rose to his feet, hand gripping Hailee in a different way as if they were giving her a direction along with the silent request of his his eyes. She leapt up, her legs wrapping around his waist as she was pinned to the wall. Almost at that same moment, mere picoseconds afterwards their lips met and his cock entered her carnal cavern.

Hailee moaned in his mouth from the double thundercrack of his thick member and tasting herself on his lips and tongue. Her own tongue slithered and rolled over his, trying to taste every last bit of her essence she could. The licking continued as her tongue went for his lips as the kiss broke.

"Deep," Hailee said as his rod drove into her. "So fucking deep....oh my god!" They both got to savor every moment he made into her with his slow, purposeful pumping. The hand still cupping her ass gripped harder as her plunged her velveteen depths.

"Oh...oh oh oh...oooooo," Haile yelped and sighed and cooed. Her brain was lighting up like a pinball machine in the middle of a fireworks show. Sparks of pleasure ignited all over her body while her eyes so flashes of neon that pulsed with every rhythmic pump made with in her. Her nails gently raked his back and he returned the favor with his lips. Kissing Hailee's own plump puckerers, Fisher then decided to descend.

"Nnngg," Hailee said, biting her cheek after Fisher left the lustful mark of a hickey on her neck. It was going to mean a bit extra make-up when she saw friends and family but it felt very worth it. As his lips moved down Hailee's hands moved behind her, pressing against the wall and pushing out. Fisher back away as Hailee did that and the leggy superstar leaned back, her back arching and her long black hair hanging down, swaying and shaking with the rhythm of her hunky lover's thrusts.

The new position did put a bit more pressure on Fisher and his legs, though his body was up to the challenge, especially given what he was doing. He held Hailee by her hip now, a firm grip and he thrust into her, using gravity to his advantage without the leverage of the wall. Though however, sometimes his hunger for Hailee meant gravity wasn't enough as he pulled her down on him, needing to be fully sheathed in her again. Her moans and the sight of her stomach rising and falling with them and every breath was fuel just for that fire as well as presenting it's own temptation.

Fisher's eyes locked on Hailee's petite breasts, her diamond-hard nipples drawing him in like a tractor beam. However, with his hands occupied he had a much more fun way to play. He moved his hands ever so slightly up to the small of her back, lifting her up slightly to make her chest more accessible to his mouth.

"Mmmmm yes...oh Fisher...." Hailee said, drinking in the feeling of his mouth on her tits. Licking, sucking and the tenderest of tugs on her nipples with his teeth. The thrusts slowed though, and while Hailee appreciated the full body attentiveness, she didn't want the action to slow down.

"Fuck me," she said. "Keep...keep fucking me." Fisher was very eager to comply, but his legs needed either a break or a little assistance. His arms wrapped around Hailee, pulling her hot body tight to him as he rushed them to his dining room which was bare save for a table with a vase full of flowers dead in the center. He laid Hailee down flat on his, her sweat soaked hair splayed out and her long legs wrapping tightly around his waist. With the pressure from his legs mostly relieved Fisher was in a far better position to satisfy both of their carnal desires.

Hailee moaned, her body tensing and toes curling as Fisher overloaded her senses. Rough, sensual kisses that ensured her neck hickey wouldn't be alone combined with Fisher's much harder and faster thrusts was making Hailee feel like a candle melting in the heat.

"Right there!" Hailee yelped when Fisher began to work his hips, changed his angle as he drove in deep. "Fisher...fuck right fucking there!" Her legs pulled him even tighter and her hands pulled his face to hers, eyes desperately staring him out before he was pulled in for a kiss. It broke and they were forehead to forehead, Hailee chanting, "Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop...". It was a prayer Fisher was only too happy to answer.

He rose up and manage to untangle Hailee's legs, moving them against his abdomen and chest. Fisher slowed his thrusts down, slow and deep was the order of the moment. Every inch of his magnificent member drove into the hilt and managed to hit just the right spot at just the right angle  Hailee savored the changed in pace and the new attention on her legs. Fisher's tender touch as his hands ran up and down them and the sweet sensation of his lips and tongue on her calves.

Soon though one of those delicate caresses of Fisher's right hand didn't start to move back up at her inner thigh. Instead it went to play with her clit, flipping another switch that turned things all the way up to eleven!"

"YES!" Hailee desperately cried, her voice guttural and savage. "YesyesyesyesyesYESSSSSS!!!" Her eyes fluttered, her vision like an old Super 8 movie being played. However those eyes shot open wide and stayed that way when Fisher leaned forward and showed off Hailee's flexibility, her legs now pressed against her chest just as they had been hers. "OHMYGOD!!!!" she said in a  single breath. "Holy shit right...oh my god there...just keep going...don't stop...oh fucking...Fisher!"

While her passionate demands for more were certainly something that made him want to go a bit harder, he wasn't quite ready, not yet. While he was very, very eager to turn the dial all the way to eleven the view he had was far to tempting to take his eyes off of. And not just the absolutely enchanting looking on Hailee's face as he pleasured her, angelic and sinful all at once. Lips he couldn't help but kiss. Her whole body though was a vision. Her skin, glistening with sweat and writhing beneath him. He even caught himself slowing to a stop as he savored being sheathed within her when he looked at her stomach rising and falling. Something about it drew him in that it was hard to take his eyes away, though the feelings Hailee was giving him tended to be enough to snap him back into action.

His hands roamed her body, over thighs to her calves and back down then over her hips until her hand her hands. He grasped them, Hailee grasping back, and pulled her up to face him, planting another hungry kiss on her face as his pace picked up. One of her legs remained against his chest, bending at his shoulder while the left hung back around his waist loosely and lewdly. Harder, faster and Hailee was loving it all.

When the kiss broke she licked her lips, feeling parched. Her mouth was open in a smile, just as pleased as the yelps and moans escaping from it.

"Harder...mmm faster," she said, her tone somewhere between begging and demanding but 100% enchanting. She leaned back, resting on her arms while staring out her lover. The slow, methodical thrusting was in the figurative rearview and they'd gone for a much bumpier ride. "Yes...YES!"

Fisher's thrusts were powerful, the sound of their bodies colliding becoming just as audible as Hailee's on passionate cries. The only other sounds to fill the house was the odd, quacking squeak of the table moving from the passionate pounding. Another sound that was also being drowned out was the movement of the vase. Once in the center it was now moving closer and closer to the edge, much like the lovers causing the kinetic energy.

Fisher surprised Hailee with what he did next. He pulled out of her and pulled her off the table. Before Hailee could really react she was spun around earning a quick giggle from Hailee that only grew as she bent over slightly, her arms holding her up. She looked over her shoulder at him, the unique look of cuteness mixed with seduction that only she could cook up ready to be served.

"Put it back in," she said. "Make me cum...fuck me." Three requests that Fisher was planning on fulfilling anyway, though hearing the words added some sizzle. "Mmmmmm," Hailee moaned, licking her lips as she was once more filled with Fisher's cock. ""Fuck such a good fucking cock...such good dick..."

The words coming from her mouth were somewhat of a shock to Fisher. Not a bad one by any means but given the far more bubbly personality he saw during their usual Wednesday meetings as a delightful lead in to this much spicier side. Sweet, sensual, addicting...all words that described Hailee perfectly.

"Ung...ung...fuck," she said, hanging her head forward as the frantic pace resumed. She bent further down on the table, bracing her arms even hard against it as the pace increased. Her eyes were shut, strands of her dark hair stick to her face. A satisfied, open mouth smile on her face as the pace slowed down. Deep, hard thrusts forcing happy grunts to escape those lovely lips.

"More..." she said. "Gimme more." Fisher did so so. Both of his hands had been gripping her hips tight, now one had moved to guide her right leg up on the table, giving him a slightly new angle to drive in and a new set of pinball bells and whistles to go off in Hailee's head.

Fisher leaned over now, his hands wrapping around her waist and his lips at Hailee's ears. "Cum...cum on my cock," he demanded. "Do it Hailee...mmmm do it..."

"Then make me," she responded, turning her face to his. Her words with heavy and and out of breath but without losing even a hint of excitement and arousal. "Fuck me hard and make cum on that cock Fisher...mmmm so close already...hard...oooooooh and deep. Just fuck me....baby yes...."

Sealing the deal with a kiss, Fisher went ahead and did exactly as Hailee asked. The leggy brunette groaned in pleasure, his hands now cupping and playing with her breasts and as every deep pump within her drove her closer and closer to an edge she couldn't help but need to dive right over.

"YEs yes yes....right there...oh god Fisher...close.so close so fucking close...." Hailee said, almost babbling as the words tumbled from her mouth. Her eyes were closed now and she focused on on the fire being built within in. The fantastic friction was bringing it all together, lighting the already shortened fuse.

"NnnnnnGAAAA YESSS!" Hailee squealed, slamming her hand down on the table, finally knocking over the vase. As the glass shattered on the ground she came. "Oh GOD!" Pleasure overtook her, body quivering and shaking. Her moans broke and cracked as though she was on a rollercoaster and her body felt like it was in a perpetual loop-to-loop. She laid flat against the wood now, smiling and moaning as Fisher continued to thrust his pulsing cock inside of her, extending her orgasm, and intensifying her. His pace quickened, her spasming cunt and cries of lust were the magic words to get him going far past the point of no return.

The moment he pulled out Hailee knew what to do, but the unique pitch of desperation blended with pleasure that moaned out of Fisher's mouth was a wonderful bit of confirmation of a job well done. She moved off the table and to her knees, mouth open, tongue out and waiting for the first shot of cum to rocket from tip of his cock.

"Hailee!" growled Fisher, his cock aimed straight at her mouth as it erupted. Ropes of cum crisscrossed on her tongue and splattered on the beautiful starlet's face, white liquid lines of lust lava covered her before the rest dribbled out into a puddle on her tongue, which was when the sexy star wrapped her lips around it sucked the rest out, coaxing a few extra shots out with a few twirls of her tongue before swallowing it all down.

The lovers both sat on the floor, smiling, sweaty and breathing deep for air.

"Sorry about the vase," Hailee said, cleaning the creamy cum from her face with her fingers.

"Don't be," Fisher said. "Totally worth it."

"Mmm hmmm," she dreamily replied. "So...think the burgers are still warm?"

"Should be."

"Well, how about we have them in bed...still have seen that part of your place."

"Works for me," Fisher said, getting to his feet. "Not much in the way of my collection up there but I do have a king size bed and a bathroom with a gigantic shower."

"Well then, this might become a regular Wednesday thing, Mr. Beck."

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Calibur009, Garlic, Sorale21

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Four Color Romance starring Hailee Steinfeld
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 03:58:56 PM »
You always do Hailee so well, and this is no exception to that!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA