Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: New York Double Trouble (Sydney Sweeney, Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 36853 times)

James_scandalous

New York Double Trouble (Sydney Sweeney, Scarlett Johansson)
« on: March 24, 2024, 12:54:26 PM »
This is a fictional story I wrote. It is not real, but I wish it was. Don't copy my story to put on another site. It's not real, blah blah blah, you know the deal.

Check out my other stories to get the lowdown on how I know these babes. Sydney Sweeney here and here. Scarlett's story here.

New York Double Trouble

The plane touched down in Manhattan after what felt like a short flight. Time flew right on by thanks to a nap. After our fun in L.A., Sydney demanded to go to New York. I wasn't going to, but after how well she had been sucking my dick and letting me fuck those titties, I couldn't refuse. She won me over to go on this trip. Who says no to such a pretty face?

We checked in to a hotel not far from the residence of one of my closest old girlfriends. Before I had the chance to call her, she called me. Scarlett Johansson was excited I was back in town. She was tipped off to my arrival thanks to paparazzi photographers snapping pictures of me and Sydney moving around yesterday.

Sydney and I were a hot item right now. I told her it was a good thing and would increase her profile in Hollywood. It also helped stroke my ego, giving me a little bit more satisfaction that I wasn't forgotten. James Scandalous was still dating and fucking hot babes in showbiz. This was just what I needed after spending months stuck in New York behind a desk in a boring job. I was back as the hot shot agent in the business. All I needed now was to unwind and have some fun with Scarlett with us.

Scarlett came to the hotel, greeting me with a smile and a hug. She was wearing a black dress that looked completely out of place from the casual daisy dukes and tank top Sydney was wearing. It was kinda funny to see the contrasting opposites in styles, but I knew Sydney could look like a glamorous bombshell if she wanted to.

The three of us were hanging out in the living room having a good time. Sydney confessed to Scarlett that she was a big fan of her work. I sat back and listened to the women talk about their careers and what was going on their lives, all while I was thinking about fucking them. After an hour, I called and ordered us some pizza and snacks to share. Just before it was delivered to the room, that's when I got a call from an old friend who needed a bit of help with something.

Frankie was one of my friends back at the office I was working in before I moved back to L.A. I owed him some favors in return for the invitations to parties across town he got me into last year. It was only fair to do this for him. I had to go across town and fetch some jackets from a dry cleaning shop he left them at. Easy work, right?

Wrong. I got stuck waiting over an hour at that shop, all while my limo driver was sitting around bored out of his mind. I was pissed off, standing outside in the cold weather with my arms crossed. The employees all looked like college students just working there to get a paycheck and sitting on their lazy asses making someone important like me wait. All the while, I could've been back at the hotel watching two of the hottest, most famous women prepare for the night. When I finally got the jackets, I told my driver to haul ass. We went to Frankie's place and I delivered them to his front door, knocked a few times and then took off back to the limo.

I was frustrated and ready to get back to the hotel. After it was all over, I sighed in relief as we took the drive back. All this time I had been gone for 2 hours. I couldn't help but wonder what Scarlett and Sydney were doing without me.

As I stepped into the opulent hotel suite, a wave of heat enveloped me. The scent of their perfume, a heady mix of vanilla and jasmine, seemed to emanate from every corner. My heart raced as I took in the sight before me: Scarlett Johansson and Sydney Sweeney, both naked and eagerly waiting on the king-sized bed. Scarlett was lying on her stomach, her smooth back arched invitingly, while Sydney knelt between her parted legs, lapping at her folds with hungry lips. I couldn't help but be drawn in to this event I stumbled into.

"Well well, ladies. What have I walked into?" I grinned, stepping through the door. Sydney pulled her face from Scarlett's pussy and looked back at me. "Hey, James. We were gonna wait for you, but after an hour, Scarlett made me an offer I couldn't refuse." As I chuckled, Scarlett chimed in. "She said she wanted to taste some pussy. What was I supposed to say? No?"

I smirked at Scarlett. I knew her too well when it came to the lust she had for sharing such an event. I walked into the room, kicked off my shoes and began to unbutton my shirt. "Don't mind me then. I'll be joining you both real soon."

They ignored me for the time being, with Sydney planting her lips back on Scarlett's pussy to slither her tongue inside. Scarlett pressed her hands against her boobs, hiding them from my view as she felt herself. I couldn't wait to join them. As soon as I got my clothes off, I moved to the bed. Sydney turned around and grabbed my cock. I took a step back as she fell to her knees and began stroking me.

"Suck it." Scarlett ordered Sydney. "Show me what a dirty cocksucker you are."

Sydney lowered her head and engulfed my cock. She bobbed up and down, her lips sliding along my length. I reached out and gripped her hair, guiding her movements. Scarlett watched us while fingering herself. I watched her fingers slip into her cunt as I felt my cock sliding down Sydney's throat. "Suck his cock, Syd. Make him feel it."

I grinned at Scarlett. "You're eager to boss her around."

"You should know I can't help myself. I've heard things, but I want to see how good she sucks cock myself."

While Sydney was busy sucking me, I leaned forward and planted my lips onto Scarlett's pussy. She moved her hand away so I could slither my tongue inside her. As I licked and thrust my tongue beyond the folds, I reached over with my free hand and grabbed Sydney by the hair. She moaned around my cock, her mouth vibrating against me. Gripping her hair was enough to make Sydney suck harder and faster. I pulled my face away from Scarlett's cunt and groaned. "Fuck!"

Scarlett smiled up at me. "I hope you're ready for a round of double trouble." She got off the bed and fell to her knees. Sydney was still sucking on my dick while Scarlett moved to her right side. When their shoulders touched, Sydney pulled my cock out of her mouth. It was now Scarlett's turn to suck me.

I couldn't help but watch as Scarlett bobbed her head up and down, taking more of my length into her mouth. Sydney's big blue eyes were staring at me as an immediate distraction. I placed my hands on her head, guiding her movements as she deep-throated the entirety of my dick. "Fuckkkk!!" I moaned as Scarlett pulled back and released my cock from her mouth. She turned to look at Sydney and smirked. "That's how it's done. That's how you swallow a cock and deepthroat it."

It was Sydney's turn to suck on me again. I just stood there, watching as Sydney sucked the first few inches of my cock and began bobbing her head. Scarlett lowered her head and played with my balls. She squeezed and massaged them with her hands before taking them into her mouth. Sucking and slobbering noises were heard from both babes as Scarlett was licking and sucking my nuts at the same Sydney was slobbering all over my cock.

I couldn't believe how loud she was. Sydney was devouring my cock like a hungry slut. She stopped sucking and then Scarlett grinned at her. "Put it between your tits. I assume you know how to use them."

Sydney rolled her eyes while grabbing her big, soft tits and moving them around my cock. She squeezed them around it, hiding the view of my shaft as Scarlett leaned over and spit on the head. "James knows how to fuck my tits."

"I'm sure he does, but do you know how to work 'em?" I laughed at Scarlett teasing her. It was funny listening to them go on like this. Sydney started working her tits up and down, fucking my dick with them. I just moaned.

"That's how it's done. Put those big titties to work!" For whatever reason, it was hot as fuck hearing Scarlett talk dirty like that in her New Yorker accent. Sydney looked me in the eyes. "You like that? You like how good your cock feels between my tits?"

"Yeah!" Scarlett leaned over and spit on the head again as it poked up. She then locked lips with Sydney, passionately kissing her. When Sydney stopped, I took charge and fucked those tits, pumping my cock back and forth between them. She moaned into Scarlett's mouth. When they quit kissing, I stopped pumping. Sydney let her go of her tits and my dick sprung free. She moved aside so Scarlett could get her tits fucked next.

"I know you're eager to fuck my tits again." Scarlett winked as she held her tits up. I proved her right by shoving my cock between them and then pumping away. She raised her head and closed her eyes, moaning at the sensational feeling. It was nice to fuck one pair of big tits, but so much better when you could have two back-to-back. The only thing that made that better was the fact it was Sydney Sweeney and Scarlett Johansson's tits.

"Fuck her titties, James! Yeah!" The excitement from Sydney made me pump harder and faster. My cock was sliding up and down between Scarlett's big boobs. Sydney leaned over and tried to lick the head each time it popped up. Scarlett just smiled at me like she did so many times before. I stopped thrusting and Scarlett pulled her tits apart for me to get my cock out.

"Get on the bed, both of you." I commanded them.

They climbed onto the bed, side by side on their knees. Scarlett to the right, Sydney on the left. "Side by side, what a choice I have." I smiled as I positioned the head of my cock at Scarlett's wet entrance. I thrust forward, burying myself inside her. She moaned as Sydney giggled.

"Lucky you," Sydney teased. "I guess James chose you first since he's been fucking me every other day the past month."

Scarlett moaned as she felt my cock pushing inside her tight cunt. I was studying the tattoos on her back and admiring the black ink when she started pouting. "Fuck me, James! Fuck me!" I grabbed her hips, my fingers digging into her soft flesh as I thrust deeper. "That's it," I groaned. "You like that?"

"Oh yeah," Sydney whispered, her hand moving between her legs, her fingers finding her clit. "Fuck her, James." She seemed excited to watch me fuck a new famous friend of hers. That was all fine by me since I would be fucking her next. For now, my cock was pumping in and out of Scarlett's tight cunt. I slammed it into her, making her big tits shake around as she closed her eyes and moaned.

"FUCK!!" As she screamed, I spanked that ass with one hand and then abruptly pulled out of her. Sydney wiggled her butt, teasing me. She knew it was her turn now. I slid my cock into her pussy while Scarlett crawled forward. The older blonde sat down near the pillows and spread her legs, inviting Sydney to eat her pussy while I fucked her.

Sydney already knew what to do. She buried her face against Scarlett's cunt and darted her tongue inside her. While I was fucking Sydney from behind, I got to watch the looks change on Scarlett's face as she started moaning in pleasure. I spanked Sydney's ass and continued to thrust in that tight pussy.

"Oh yeah," Scarlett moaned. "Eat my pussy, Sydney. Work that tongue inside me." She spread her legs wider, inviting Sydney deeper. I could feel my cock start to throb as my orgasm neared. I held onto Sydney's hips, my thrusts becoming faster and harder. Those big tits were bouncing all around from underneath her. I made one last hard thrust inside her as Scarlett gasped. "OHHHH, YEAH!!" Her legs began shaking as she reached her orgasm. "I'M CUMMING!!!" Then she filled Sydney's mouth with her cum.

I slid my cock out of Sydney's pussy and watched as she swallowed up all of Scarlett's cum. She glanced behind me and wiggled her ass against my crotch. "I'm feeling freaky tonight and want to try something new. What do you say, James? Shove that cock right in my ass and give it a go."

Scarlett raised an eyebrow upon hearing this. "Oh, my. You're going to make an offer to him like that? Mmmmmm, I want to watch."

She got up and moved to where I was standing, just as I pulled those ass cheeks apart and found Sydney's puckered little hole. Scarlett grabbed my cock and guided it into Sydney's ass. We both heard her gasp and that just made me more excited. "Fuck her in the ass, James."

I thrust into her tight little hole, feeling the tightness. I wasn't sure if Sydney was an anal slut or not. i knew plenty of famous anal loving whores in and out of Hollywood over the years. For whatever it was, I had to appreciate the moment of a babe like her offering me her ass to take. I didn't care if I was the first or last. Just hearing her mouth and feeling the tightness was enough to satisfy me.

"Damn! She must be tight!" Scarlett gasped while speaking. Sydney whimpered as I started to buck my hips, finding a rhythm as I worked my cock in and out of that ass. Her tits were the most famous part of her body for good reason, but I had to say, her ass was terrific too. My cock was pushing deeper in that ass while Sydney moaned. "Ohhhhh, god! Fuck my ass!"

Scarlett moved, falling to her hands and knees and crawling around Sydney. "You like that, Sydney?" she purred. "You like him fucking your tight little ass?" She tried to move beneath Sydney, prompting me to make an abrupt halt from pounding that ass. Scarlett managed and created the 69 position so she could start licking Sydney's cunt. I started pumping my cock into that ass again, watching as my balls dropped against Scarlett's forehead.

"Oh, god!" Sydney cried out. "That feels so good!" She was overwhelmed, not sure what to do as she glanced down and saw Scarlett's cunt. Scarlett lapped at her pussy, her tongue darting in and out, while I kept my cock buried deep inside that tight ass. "Eat me, Scarlett!" Sydney gasped, her hips moving of their own accord. "Eat my pussy!"

I watched as my cock sunk into Sydney's ass when I made a full thrust. She started toying with Scarlett's clit. She made Scarlett moan into her pussy by using her fingers. I thrust deeper into her ass, feeling it loosen up a bit as she got used to the sensation. Her muscles clenched around me, and I knew I was getting close to blowing my load. I kept ramming my dick in and out of her ass when Sydney raised her head and screamed. "OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Her cum splattered all over Scarlett's face, leaving the veteran actress gasping for air and trying to breathe. I was close, so close. I pulled out of Sydney's ass and grabbed her by the arm, turning her around and moving her off Scarlett. "Open your fucking mouth! I want to cum all over your face!" I took control with a harsh tone as I was panicking in fear my load would be wasted. My words made Scarlett open her eyes, blinking. She didn't want to miss this moment.

I felt my balls tighten up, and my cock throbbing in my hand as I started wanking. Aiming at her face, I used my other hand to grab Sydney's long blonde hair, holding her there. I didn't want to waste any of my cum going anywhere else other than her beautiful face. Scarlett moved, sitting up so she could watch me blow my load all over the hottest face in Hollywood right now. "FUCK!" I grunted, feeling my cum shoot out and all over her face.

Sydney gasped as my cum hit her cheeks, her lips, her eyelids. A thick wad splattered across her forehead with some of it getting in her hair. She closed her eyes and let out a shuddering breath. "Oh, god," she moaned. "Cum on my face, James." Just when she spoke, another wad landed on her left cheek. She opened her eyes slowly, blinking at the mess on her face. Scarlett reached up and wiped some of the cum from her lips, then started licking Sydney's face clean. I stood there and watched her clean up, and then she tilted Sydney's head down.

"God, you two are sexy as fuck." Scarlett opened her mouth and let all my cum fall into Sydney's mouth in long strings. Sydney moaned and then she locked lips, kissing Scarlett. They pulled back and my cum was a long string dangling from their lips. That was until they both slurped it up and swallowed.

"That was delicious." Scarlett smiled after speaking. "I always love a good cum cocktail, especially after it was spilled all over someone else's face." Sydney smiled at me and all I could do was nod. Another night of freaky fun in my scandalous life.

ValM3

Re: New York Double Trouble (Sydney Sweeney, Scarlett Johansson)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 08:29:03 PM »
Of all your stories, this is my favorite yet. You know how to pack a punch with laughs and hotness.

That 69 though  =P~

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 01:50:53 PM »
Awesome choice pairing for a threesome, loved it!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

thewildcard

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 11:40:16 PM »
Wow!! Your stories are just getting better and better. This one rocked!

Viri

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 07:13:56 PM »
That's how it's done, 2 on 1.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA