Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 154532 times)

ColeyBlackburn215

Introduce Yourself
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 06:15:10 AM »
Greetings to all...ColeyB here- some of you are familiar with me via other sites   ;), others I'd like to get to know better as well  8)...

Blackjack

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 04:37:25 PM »
Hey everyone!

Name's Blackjack, I write a lot of smut with a lot of sexy girls. My top five however, would be: Kristen Bell, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart and Emma Stone.

My favourite codes are generally: oral, lingerie and facials.

I really can't think of much else so... Yeah, say hi if you want!

Grobnar

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 08:13:37 AM »
Heyo, Grobnar here.

Not much to say really. Most people know me as a futanari writer and the occasional writer of Fanfiction.

Expect to see my stories posted randomly.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »
Welcome all of you, it's a pleasure to see familiar faces!  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

extreme1

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2018, 04:02:33 PM »
I'm Extreme1 I write stuff!

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2018, 11:17:21 PM »
Hi, I'm MiamiLyfe.  I've been writing stories for about 15 months now, and I also suffer from a severe Hailee Steinfeld addiction.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2018, 02:02:07 PM »
Welcome Extreme and MiamiLyfe.

Great to have you both on board.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

HearszAM

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 10:12:25 AM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Hearsz, some of you may recognise my work from CelebFanForum (CFF), and I'm probably best known for my multiple Ariel Winter stories.

I'm effectively retired from writing as of the middle of last year, mainly due to the work that I've been doing for a
dev/game creator known as "MrDotsGames".

I'm his chief writer and together we create Adult Visual Novels, which have been very well received by fans and those that leave reviews on gaming forums.

The current game we are working on at the moment is called "MELODY", and it is hosted via Patreon, a website made for all kinds of creators.

For those of you that might be interested, you can download a free demo of our game at: https://www.patreon.com/mrdotsgames/overview
Available for Windows/Linux, Mac and Android users.

This is Version 1 of the game (Weeks 1 and 2), and we're currently working on Week 7 this month. You'll also find a brief overview of the game at this link, as well as some sample pics from the game as well.

Let me know what you think of our demo, and a very big thank you to Cadeauxxx and John for allowing me to promote our game on here. It's very much appreciated.

https://pixhost.to/show/66/83905505_melody_promo_pic.png
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:16:47 AM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 06:50:21 PM »
Good to see both of you again; MiamiLyfe, Extreme and Tevok. Honored to have you all with us, including HearzAM. Love your stories from back in the day, fine reading.

If any of you ever need any assistance around here with anything, feel free to message me.

JenniferLove

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 02:14:19 AM »
Hello to all! :) It is good to be here. I love celebs and the good and professional stories. That is how I got here too, because I followed my beloved author, Cade. :) I love almost every celeb, but my number one and ultimate love is Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is the queen of my heart since I first saw her in TV and she will never lose the first place in my life but please don’t make fun of this. Btw I love other celebs too (the list is pretty long), just my nr. 1 place is reserved forever. :)

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2018, 07:06:26 AM »
Hello to all! :) It is good to be here. I love celebs and the good and professional stories. That is how I got here too, because I followed my beloved author, Cade. :) I love almost every celeb, but my number one and ultimate love is Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is the queen of my heart since I first saw her in TV and she will never lose the first place in my life but please don’t make fun of this. Btw I love other celebs too (the list is pretty long), just my nr. 1 place is reserved forever. :)

I am so happy you came along and joined us. Welcome aboard, I appreciate all your support to me over time, it means a lot and for you especially, I will always be writing JLH  :D

JenniferLove

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2018, 11:35:01 AM »

I am so happy you came along and joined us. Welcome aboard, I appreciate all your support to me over time, it means a lot and for you especially, I will always be writing JLH  :D

I am so happy to hear that. ;) Thanks a lot! :)

TheNewcomer

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2018, 11:10:04 PM »
Hello, everyone.

Cade dropped me a line over at literotica and I happily joined.

If you like Rashida Jones, lots of interracial fuck fests and futanari work, I’ll likely have something you’re into.

In the mean time, stay cool, lads.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 06:38:59 AM »
It's an honor to have you with us! I am so glad you've come along, another fine author on our board  ;D

silentdelirium

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2018, 03:40:22 PM »
Hi mates!

I've been a close follower of Cade for a while now. I wrote two stories (A series called "Ballin Out") a couple of years ago. I went away for a while, but I've been trying to get back into writing.

Avid lover of all things interracial and gangbang related. I have some other kinks as well, but those are probably the two main ones.

Favorite celebs are Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Upton, Sarah Shahi, Alison Brie, and Lucy Pinder just to name a few...

Feel free to dm on here or discord if you ever want to chat or send me ideas!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA