Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 22666 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1290 on: April 10, 2024, 04:10:48 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite NFL Player of all time?
For me, it's Walter Payton.
Sweetness was a one of a kind running back and I still go back and watch highlights of him on youtube.

Money

« Reply #1291 on: April 10, 2024, 06:48:10 AM »
For me it's DE Bucky Buchanan got to meet his nephew really nice guy and hard-core KC fan

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

DanielO

« Reply #1292 on: April 10, 2024, 06:44:04 PM »
Linebacker Lawrence Taylor. I'm not even a Giants fan, but he was the greatest I've ever seen.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

extreme1

« Reply #1293 on: April 11, 2024, 02:41:08 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Domino's or Pizza Hut?
For me, it's Domino's, they've made a lot of money off of me over the years.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #1294 on: April 11, 2024, 02:46:13 AM »
The one Pizza Hut in my local place has made a lot of money from me over the years lol.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Money

« Reply #1295 on: April 11, 2024, 03:06:50 AM »
I can literally throw a rock in the air and hit 3 different pizza joints within a block of my house I've had them all including Pizza Hut and Domino's for this question I'll go with Domino's since Pizza Hut changed the pizza sauce it doesn't taste like I remember from years ago

DanielO

« Reply #1296 on: April 11, 2024, 12:07:16 PM »
I'm just a 2 minute walk from a Domino's, so they've served me well over the years.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

extreme1

« Reply #1297 on: April 12, 2024, 04:58:36 AM »
Here's your question for the night (from Timelessly So, thanks!): What is the most distractingly bad performance by an actor or actress in an otherwise good TV show or movie?
Oh man, South Central, the leader of the white supremacist group is overacting like a mother fucker and he talks real weird as well.
A large chunk of that cast come off like people who want everyone to know they're acting, but that dude takes the cake.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #1298 on: April 12, 2024, 05:18:25 AM »
Sheena Easton in Miami Vice. Some of the fans argue she was the worst thing to ever happen to that show.

They introduced her in a panic as a reaction to the show jumping the shark with the infamous UFO episode (the one with James Brown). The backlash to that one episode was so bad, they figured the only solution was to introduce a new character and have her as a love interest to Crockett.

Among MV fans, Easton's character Caitlin has been debated to death. I don't care that she's a pop singer and it's unrealistic that a vice squad detective would be dating her. The show already required suspension of disbelief with how Crockett is never figured out as a cop by the Miami underworld after so many successful busts of major drug dealers using his undercover Burnett persona. I also have to bring up that this happened in season 4, which is the worst season of the show. It starts off poorly and there's plenty of bad episodes that don't involve Easton, so I don't think it's fair to blame the show's decline on her at all.

The main problem is the complete lack of chemistry Easton had with Don Johnson. She's just a poor actress in general. There's this one episode with her where Crockett is undercover searching for a female serial killer played by legendary supermodel Iman (David Bowie's wife), and she has way better chemistry with Johnson and put in a memorable performance as a villain.

There was one good thing though. Easton's character gets killed off and that being the catalyst for one of the best story arcs of the entire series with the Burnett Saga, and starts season 5 off on a big high.

Money

« Reply #1299 on: April 12, 2024, 06:01:04 AM »
Okay I'll be that guy who throws Johnny Depp under the bus for Pirates 3 the first 2 were good and held everything together the 3rd one not so much the dump trucks full of money must have been running 24/7 for someone to green light this thing it had to be about pushing toys like Batman in the mid-late 90's but the bomb that it was didn't stop Depp from taking a portion of the gate and DVD sales yet those were some small checks for such a huge performance

DanielO

« Reply #1300 on: April 12, 2024, 05:32:53 PM »
In the 1992 "Dracula," directed by Francis Ford Coppola, Keanu Reeves as Jonathan Harker is genuinely terrible. Not just the painful attempt at a British accent, but everything he does. It's not my favorite version of Dracula, but I think I might have been able to enjoy it if I hadn't been cringing at Reeves.

extreme1

« Reply #1301 on: April 13, 2024, 03:18:16 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
I'm gonna be writing!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #1302 on: April 13, 2024, 04:06:34 AM »
Okay I'll be that guy who throws Johnny Depp under the bus for Pirates 3 the first 2 were good and held everything together the 3rd one not so much the dump trucks full of money must have been running 24/7 for someone to green light this thing it had to be about pushing toys like Batman in the mid-late 90's but the bomb that it was didn't stop Depp from taking a portion of the gate and DVD sales yet those were some small checks for such a huge performance

Few people really want to admit this, and it's why he lost his deal with Disney. Depp had several massive bombs in the 2010s. Lone Ranger and Dark Hallows are two that immediately come to mind. He was the highest paid actor in Hollywood at the time despite his age and being well passed his prime. The last Pirates movie also didn't make as much money as the previous ones.

Money

« Reply #1303 on: April 13, 2024, 05:13:03 AM »
I also believe his friendship with director Tim Burton didn't help in a few cases yes they worked well together but Tim has been odd since the 90s

Money

« Reply #1304 on: April 13, 2024, 05:16:39 AM »
Got a birthday party Sunday so I'll be taking a writing break I'll start fresh Monday

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA