Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Firsts and Lasts with Katy (Katy Perry)  (Read 17307 times)

Robertdoc

Firsts and Lasts with Katy (Katy Perry)
« on: December 13, 2020, 02:01:52 PM »
Firsts and Lasts with Katy

Originally published September 2014

Katy Perry was known for a lot of things - some bigger than others. But one other thing was an unfortunate taste in men. Russell Brand, John Mayer, a bunch of rappers and DJs, etc.

And then there was me.

Despite not being a musician or dirty mouthed comedian/musician, I still ran into Katy Perry. Despite not being famous, she talked to me and seemed to enjoy it. Despite all the other things I wasn't, she met me and talked to me a bunch more times after that. But anything beyond that hadn't happened.

Since this wasn't long after things with Mayer fell apart, I had a guess as to why. She confirmed it one night, explaining that although I was different from her exes - which made me all the more tempting, apparently - she couldn't trust herself in a relationship right now. Even in one that wasn't serious.

According to her, she didn't want to risk putting me in the spotlight and media eye, for something she couldn't commit to for too long. In any case, she was going on tour soon enough anyway, so whatever time we had together would be cut short. I had to admit some of those points were valid.

Many were overshadowed by her admission that she was attracted to me, though. That's why it made it hard to come to this decision and show restraint, apparently. I didn't know if I was more flattered or frustrated, though.

To get this close to one of the hottest entertainers around, only to get cock blocked in more ways than one, was frustrating. To be even considered that way by one of the sexiest women around was flattering. Maybe it was a mix of both that made me come up with a plan.

By the time she agreed, we settled on what would be our first and only date.

She would set aside the last night before going on tour to come to my place, instead of risking a scene going out. We would otherwise have a normal dinner, and...anything that would happen afterwards, we would let happen so that we wouldn't have to wonder 'what if.' Then she could go after having all the extra fun of a relationship, but none of the heartbreak at the end.

She got to leave someone on good terms, and I would have one perfect night to remember forever. It sounded more and more like a good arrangement when we agreed. I just hoped she still thought that way when the big night came.

When it did, I made sure dinner was close to ready and I was presentable by the time she was scheduled to arrive. While we weren't going out on the town, dressing up sold the allusion of a regular date. I won't lie about how eager I was to see her play and look the part.

Then again, clothing might not be a top priority later on.

In case she backed out of that part, I had steeled myself to accept it, at least while she was still here. If she didn't, I had condoms ready and I'd thoroughly...drained myself before starting dinner plans. Either way, I had the allusion that I was ready.

I kept it up when I heard a knock on my door. I held firm when she came in wearing sunglasses and a trench coat. I even stayed calm when she kissed my cheek hello and smiled when she smelled my cooking. But when she removed her coat, the allusion was shattered.

Katy's tight, light blue dress matched her big blue eyes, accentuated all the curves hidden underneath - and those popping out of it - and had straps that could easily be lowered. They only did so much to keep her boobs inside the dress, though.

I credited myself for not gaping too much at her cleavage in past meetings - at least not too obviously when she was showing it. She'd clearly saved the biggest test for last, though. Maybe I didn't necessarily have to pass it, considering what this night was about. However, I wanted to pass on some kind of curve - pun not intended.

Katy just smiled as I kept my eyes on her face. Of course, her eyes, her hair and her red lips didn't help me gawk all the less. But she didn't comment - she knew what I was going through, since she'd put a good majority of men through the same thing. I liked to think my reaction measured up well against some of them.

Whether it did or didn't, Katy took her seat at the dining table and I got back to actual work in the kitchen. When it was done, we sat and ate together without anything going wrong, or without any conversation about...after dinner. Indeed, it was like a normal dinner.

Leaving aside Katy's details about the tour, her final rehearsals, her other public appearances to come and tidbits on when I could see them on TV. Still, she kept things light and regular, which was probably very important for her. But after years of being bubbly, cheerful and peppy for audiences, no matter what else was happening, she knew how to push everything else down.

Despite some questionable romantic choices, and the occasional ditzy public moment, she was no dummy. She was just more conscious of using her head more than her heart with a man this time, even one she said she really liked.

Maybe a wild, hot night of sex would hurt more than help with that. Maybe I couldn't bring too much of my A-game - assuming it was really that good. Maybe thinking this would get each other out of our system was too risky, for both of us.

As such, when we finished dinner, I didn't make a move for anything else and neither did she. We sat down together on the couch to flip through TV, but didn't get any closer. I began to wonder if we'd already talked ourselves out of anything more, before Katy actually started talking.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything," she said. "I mean, I know a night like this, with me, wouldn't take a guy too much convincing."

"Other guys wouldn't think it over too much. Maybe not in the right way," I offered. "Not that I'm bragging."

"I know," she assured.

"And not that I'm trying to guilt you. I know that's not what this is supposed to be about," I backtracked.

"I know," she repeated. "I should probably tell you not to be so nice. But if you weren't, I wouldn't let myself do this. At least I'd try not to. Then again...I can't get too upset or think too much about this being...our only date. But if I do, I can't let that change my mind either."

"I know," I said this time.

"I'm sorry if that's sending mixed signals on...what you should do. Or how well you should do it," Katy stated.

"I mean, I want it to be great, that's the point. I want it to be sweet and romantic and sexy and hot and dirty and naughty all at once! I want to pack all those different kinds of fucking and blowing and sucking in one night...so we both don't have to wonder what we were missing out on. I mean, we might wonder what we were missing out on with our clothes on! But maybe cramming all this in will make the rest of it easier."

"We won't know until we try, I guess," I settled on, not trusting myself to be as graphic quite yet. It was hard enough keeping my hands discreetly on my crotch.

"It'd be real nice, as a change of pace, to have all that with a man without regret and pain for once," Katy told me again. "Maybe it'll help me be ready for something longer like that later. Nothing else has worked for the long haul. But if I gotta try getting back on my feet like that with someone..."

"I know," I jumped ahead. "If I gotta be a guinea pig for a sexy star..." I trailed off, not needing to finish either. Katy merely smiled in relief, sitting herself right next to me.

I didn't make a move, but I knew it was coming soon anyway. Until then, I looked at Katy as she pretended to watch the TV. I watched her full, half-naked chest heave up and down, made myself look up at her bright smile and her gorgeous baby blues, subtly caught the scent of her brunette hair - and yet again wondered why she needed to change its colors so many times - and then took a fuller view of her hourglass figure in that dress.

"Mmm...Katy..." I let out, Homer Simpson style. It seemed as dumb as Homer a second later, though at least I wasn't doing the Homer drool. Maybe I could save it by referencing her guest spot with Simpsons puppets.

But it wasn't necessary once Katy chuckled and turned her head, then finally started bringing it closer.

"No rush," she said quietly. "We've got hours before I gotta go, and I can always sleep on the plane. Till then...I want to do everything. In every way."

That reminder left me in no hurry when Katy's lips finally met mine for the first time. I let her kiss me slowly and gently, before kissing back the same way. We exchanged several more kisses like that before I laid back on the arm of the couch, with Katy laying herself against me.

I let my hand go up to her face, then into her silky hair and down her back. My other hand joined in so I could fully feel the curves of her waist, just as Katy's tongue got into my mouth. I felt her chest press deeper against me, but our mouths only picked up the pace a little bit.

It would be corny and easy to say she tasted like cherry chapstick. She still tasted like some kind of sweet candy, though. If that was how her mouth tasted...

My hands stopped just short of her round ass, as Katy broke from my mouth to start kissing down my jaw. Her lips and tongue trailed down my skin expertly, so I tried to trail up it the same way with my hands. They stopped below her breasts, but instead of taking the next step, I let my lips go over to her shoulder.

I kissed next to and around her right strap, preparing myself to slide it down and see what came out. Yet Katy sat up to stop me. "Leave it on right now," she said. "I want your face on my tits just as they are."

Since she wasn't beating around the bush, I didn't either - although my destination was higher than that. I sat up and rested my hands back below her chest, then gently dropped my face into some of the most drooled over cleavage on the planet. It was enough to make me literally drool on it.

"Kiss it," Katy softly said. "Lick it. I want you to eat it out like you'd eat my pussy..." Since her mouth was clearly getting into it, I returned the favor.

Licking up and down her cleavage before making a show of kissing it, I soon had my hands cup her boobs to push them up even further. My thumbs started rubbing underneath and on the clothed part of her breasts, while I kissed and licked the exposed parts of them. As I tasted and breathed them in, my lips and breathing went faster.

"Squeeze them more, baby," Katy cooed. I did so and let my lips go down to her dress, kissing her covered nipples. I started thinking of lowering her cups down with my hands, or my teeth, until Katy's hands got busier.

She started unbuttoning my dress shirt, distracting me from doing more than holding her tits. I managed to put my face back in and rub my cheeks against her flesh, but she stopped me by making me lie back against the arm again. By then, she got my shirt open and exposed even more of my upper body.

"My turn," she declared, putting her face against my bare chest. Unlike myself, she could expose my bare nipples and kiss and suck on them. She couldn't possibly have gotten the same kind of joy from sucking and kissing my breasts, but she seemed to be trying.

Katy rested her cleavage against my naked stomach, as she slowly and seductively teased and kissed my nipples. I rested back and let her work, letting my hand go into her hair and softly hold it, even as she slid her lips down my body.

She looked up with those clear, big eyes of hers, and their hungry look made it all the more harder for it to ignore...how hard it was for me. But I doubted she could ignore it by now either.

Katy stopped trying when she sat up and rested her hands on my pants, working on getting them off. I lifted my hips up enough so she could slide them and my underwear down below my crotch. When she saw what I'd been hiding all this time, she lowered her head back down.

Before she started, I had to warn her, "This won't last long. If you...hell, maybe you want to get it out of the way now. But I'd like to enjoy it for a couple of minutes."

"I understand," Katy promised. Nevertheless, when she kissed and tongued my head slowly, it didn't really calm me down that much. While she wasn't going fast, she let her full lips, wet tongue and low vibrating hums go slow enough to really push my limits.

"This is one of the nicer cocks..." Katy didn't have to say, but she did. She slowly kissed up my base, tongued the underside and then said, "It could explode all over me and my dress if I'm not careful."

"So be careful," I gasped. "Make sure it doesn't land on there." There were a few sure fire ways to do that - one of which was making sure the dress was far away. From my cock and Katy.

"I can do that. After you calm down a little," Katy warned. Sitting up again, she continued, "Luckily, there might be a way you can pass the time."

Katy took my right hand and rested it on her knee, right below her dress. She only needed to slide it an inch higher before I got the idea. I took control and put my hand between her legs myself, sliding it into her dress before meeting her center. Her bare center.

"Of course," I inhaled, barely surprised she came without any panties. It made it easier to feel how wet she really was, and made it easier to work her up further. My fingertips brushed her pussy and clit, distracting me from how my own genitals were throbbing.

Yet when I slid my index finger into Katy, she let her whole hand grasp my cock. However, she just squeezed it while I preserved and began finger fucking her. It didn't last for too long, as Katy took my hand off and stood on her feet, just so she could lift her dress up.

I got a brief, tantalizing look at her bare, shapely ass before it sat back down on my couch. With the bottom of the dress bunched up, I could see more of her bare, shapely pussy before Katy put my hand back on it. As I fingered it more easily, she went back to squeezing my cock at the same time.

Although I fucked her deeper, her hand kept still as our faces were locked onto each other. Ultimately, she began pumping my cock, building to the same pace as my finger. We fucked each other with our hands and practically breathed against each other, as our eyes burned holes into each other up top.

"Fuck me," Katy breathed. "This is just one way you're gonna fuck me...like I'm gonna fuck you. And taste you..."

To illustrate it, Katy took her hand off my cock and started licking it. On impulse, I took my hand away and licked it, undoubtedly tasting much more of her. Yet she still licked whatever remnants of me were on her palm, making it wet enough to serve as lube when she resumed stroking me.

Despite that, I stayed steady enough to lick my fingers, before putting them back on Katy's pussy. I made it wetter and slicker while she coated and stroked my cock, making it all too obvious one of us would give in soon.

"I wanna taste more," I breathed. "I want to taste you at the source...but when you're on my bed. When that hot pussy and body is naked on my bed..."

"Yeah..." Katy seemed to agree, pumping me faster.

"Oh fuck...but I can't do it until my head is clear. And some other things," I hinted, looking down at myself to make it clearer. "If you don't want me to cum on that dress...either get it off or make me cum somewhere else. But do it now..."

"I see," Katy said. Making her choice, she took my hand off her and got up from the couch. When she lowered those straps, I figured she would remove the dress before going back to jacking me. Instead, she let her cups begin to slide down before going on her knees in front of me.

As more of her bare breasts became free, Katy plunged her mouth back onto my cock. While trying to hold on, I put my hands into her hair, trying not to push her head down too much. When she sat herself up, I saw her naked boobs hanging out of her dress and reached down for them instead.

"This'll help me cum faster," I argued as I held her bare, ample breasts in full. Katy let me hold on as her lips slurped up my head, then took it in and went lower and lower. "Fuck, that helps too..." I let out as she swallowed much of my cock.

Katy popped up and said, "Yeah...you can let me taste that first big load now. You can get it all over my tits and the rest of me later...but now I want your cum in my mouth. Don't you?"

With Katy promptly bobbling on my cock, placing her hand on my balls and letting my hands squeeze her tits, I wanted it more than anything. When she groaned on my shaft, licked my slit and practically dared me to cum with her eyes, I gave us both what we wanted.

Katy swallowed my spurts whole while I tried not to leave marks on her jugs. Once the last of me went down her throat, I relaxed my grip on her chest just enough. She did have to come off to catch her breath, and it allowed me to do the same.

I sat back and let go of her, letting what just happened wash over me. When I could fully accept that I filled Katy Perry's mouth with cum, I let myself look at her again. By then, she had gotten on her feet and turned her back towards me.

"Could you help me?" she asked, pointing to her back - more closely to the zipper on her pesky dress.

I took hold of it and lowered it, allowing her to slip out and make herself completely naked. Her back was still turned towards me - but although that hid her tits, face and pussy from me, it still left the curves of her back, legs and ass right in my eyesight.

I almost went "Mmm" again at the voluptuous sight, yet I settled for putting my hands on her hips. I soon let them go onto her peachy ass cheeks, pushing them up to feel their full weight, and to see some of the pussy below it. But before I got carried away, I remembered, "This really belongs in my bed."

"You might be right," I heard Katy say, before seeing her head away from me. Since I showed her where my bedroom was in the house tour, she knew just where to go.

I had to finish getting my pants completely off, which kept me from following her faster. By the time I got to my room, the door was open and Katy was making her way to the bed. I made sure the light was on so I could see Katy lie on my sheets, in all her naked glory.

I got to the front of the bed, standing over Katy and openly ogling the front of her body. With her tits completely uncovered, her curvy waist uncovered below it, and her open pussy and legs even further below, I could have come right back to life down below. But after everything I blew into Katy's mouth, even this wouldn't get me going right away.

I settled for letting the next best thing happen.

I laid on my stomach onto the bed, settling between Katy's legs and laying my face against her still wet pussy. "It's my turn," I said on her lips. "My turn to swallow all that pent up cum...I want it drenched all over my tongue and lips. Don't you?"

"I want it all over your mouth," Katy agreed. "I want to taste myself on you...we'll taste each other before you fuck me with something bigger than your tongue. Once it gets that big again..."

"Keep talking to me and feeding me, and it will," I assured, then occupied my mouth with other tasks. Like filling it completely with Katy's pussy.

Digging my lips and tongue onto and into her slit, while digging my hands onto her hips, I devoured Katy as much as she did to me. I let Katy's moans and curses egg me on, then looked up to see her fondling her own breasts in the meantime. It made me all the more determined to eat her for various reasons.

"Cum for me," I urged. "Not because you're groping yourself. Cum for me," I empathized by burying my tongue all the way into her.

"I'm gonna...oh, fuck, I'm gonna..." Katy gasped. "I wanna think of you eating me when I fuck myself. I want the next guy who fucks me to eat me like this. I want...oh, just make me cum first!"

To get it done, I rubbed my face and mouth all over her center, then sucked every part of it down that I could. I went on to hum on her and nibble her, before pulling slightly back and letting her see me tongue her all over. I made a show of teasing her clit and wiggling my tip inside her, which ultimately made Katy grab my hair and arch her hips up.

She practically fucked herself on my face, thrusting up enough for me to put my hands on her supple ass. She sat down on my hands but kept rubbing herself against me, so I tried to squeeze and lick as much as possible to keep up.

When her hips came up again, I made one more move without thinking. By the time I thought about how I slid my finger against her ass crack, Katy cried out louder and announced she was gonna cum.

Not thinking helped that time, so I turned my brain off again and let my finger actually touch her back hole. Once she unloaded all over my face and mouth, I thought that it was the right call.

I loudly swallowed and licked her up, almost as loud as Katy gasped and caught her breath. When we both came down, I lifted my face and waited for Katy to see the juices still on my lips. Once she did, she panted out, "Come back here..."

I promptly crawled right over to Katy, who was even more prompt in licking and kissing my lips clean. "Now we're even..." she stated, which we were in about two ways indeed. But now that the opening exchange was over...

I had Katy sit up and lean against the bedroom wall, giving me more room to cup her breasts again. This time, without the dress or her blowjob in the way, I could get a much better feel of those unreal tits. Without the dress in the way, I could actually kiss and suck her bare nipples as well.

I tried to take my time suckling them, but there was only so much restraint I had. Katy just leaned back and let me lose it, joining in when I put my face back between them. She took them and rubbed them against my face herself, seemingly trying to match how they would fuck...other parts of mine. Other parts starting to grow again.

"Fuck my face," I asked, which got Katy to keep bouncing and rubbing them against it. My hands then stepped in and took over that job, as Katy put hers on my head and ran them through my hair. While I was busy, she managed to make me tip over and lay on my back, with her soon settling on top of me.

"What do you want now? Tell me?" Katy wondered, all as she grinded herself on me.

"I want to get back to this," I said to her chest, raising my head up as they hovered over it.

"And then what?" she went on. "Come on, I was pretty graphic for you." Point Katy - and an extra point for rubbing her wet pussy on my erection just right.

"All right then. Fuck me," I stated. "You're gonna do it anyway. I want you to do whatever you want to me. Anything. You only want me tonight, then take it all..." I figured.

Katy smiled a sexy little smile, her hands heading for my wrists. She pinned them to the bed as she settled her body onto me, putting her pussy in position to swallow my cock. In the meantime, she gave me a few steamy kisses, followed by leaving a slow trail of kisses to my ear - which she got to right as she took my head into her.

"I came prepared, you know," Katy whispered. "No need for those condoms back there. I just want you to fill me up. Or spray it all over me. Whatever's more doable at the time."

Yeah, this would help me cope with only getting to do this once.

Still, feeling Katy ride my cock, if only once...and seeing her sit up and rock her entire bombshell body and large chest, if only once...and her freeing my hands so I could rub them all over that body and onto that heart shaped ass, if only once...

"Now fuck me until I come all over your cock. Or until I change positions." And if I only got to hear that once...

Katy dropped her hips onto me several times before I rose them back up. I held her ass as we worked into a rhythm, though my eyes soon went higher than our hips, of course. Her breasts were bouncing as well as could be expected, and I couldn't resist the urge to rub them together again.

Katy practically purred - and before I finished thinking the words "Katy Purry", I reached a hand down to her filled pussy. After rubbing it for several seconds and getting my fingers wet, I put them back on her free tit and rubbed her juices into it. I let my right hand go down and repeat the pattern, rubbing the juices it collected onto her right breast.

"Oh, those hands are good," Katy praised. "Let's see how they do when you can't see these..."

As she warned earlier. Katy got off me and changed positions. In this case, she turned around and settled into a reverse cowgirl, taking her tits and pussy away from my eyesight. However, I could see her perfect ass sitting and shaking on my hips, bouncing and jiggling in a way that her tits didn't entirely outdo.

I focused enough to watch it go while getting my hands to reach around, on her breast and pussy. I did have to sit myself up before long, though, wrapping my arms around Katy as her back rested against me. She turned her head as my hands got a grip of her chest and center, giving a pleased little moan again.

I looked down to see her ass bucking against me, then looked down Katy's shoulder to see how my hands were rubbing her. She was turned on enough to hum and kiss me, only to suckle on my bottom lip. The intensity of it reminded me of how she sucked my cock - and how her pussy was sucking down on it now.

"Mmm..." She said after releasing my lip. She repeated it after I tugged on her nipples and slit, then added, "That's enough of that for now."

I had to let go of her tits and pussy, as Katy went down and got herself on all fours. But she kept bucking back her ass, which was now in clearer view than ever. I fucked her and watched her hypnotic rear shake and wiggle, then laid my hands on it to make it wiggle some more.

"More..." Katy asked, although there wasn't much more I could do. Unless...judging by how she reacted when I touched her...back there before...

In a surge, I took my cock out of Katy and replaced it with my right thumb, quickly fucking her hard and fast. "Fuck me, yeah!" Katy got louder, but she hadn't felt anything yet.

After my thumb got wet enough, I pulled it out and put my cock back in. I slammed my hips against her ass, all the while getting my wet thumb closer to the hole. It made it slick and ready until I carefully put the tip of my thumb into her ass.

"Yes, fuck, baby..." Katy babbled at my little DP'ing. "You fuck me everywhere..." These two places would have to do now.

Katy kept backing her ass up against my cock and thumb, and I kept thrusting them forward. My left hand reached down at her dangling breasts, but it wouldn't get to stay there for long.

All of a sudden, Katy removed herself from my cock, so I had to take my thumb out of her ass too. She remained on all fours, catching her breath and leaving me holding mine. Her next move was to put herself on her back, open her legs up wise and raise her hips up.

"Get it in there while it's still wet," Katy cryptically said. I assumed the first it was my cock, but since her pussy was plenty wet, it wouldn't matter if my cock was. Unless...Jesus.

Then she got much clearer. "I want your cock in my ass, your finger in my pussy, your hand on my tits...and your tongue in my mouth."

I could see the logic in that - even more so when I quickly slipped my wet tip into her ass. Once I put my left thumb in her pussy, grasped her right tit with my other hand and wet thumb, then laid on top of her, it really rubbed it in.

The last step was to kiss her and let my tongue start to fuck her mouth. At that moment, she was being fucked in all three holes at once. I had to break off to catch my breath and make sure I was still fucking her right down below, but her constant moans helped tell me.

Katy was only slightly quieter when I kissed her again. Even when I broke off and had to lay my head on her neck, she kept groaning and bucking under me. I did have to let go of her breast before long, putting my elbow next to her head and my hand in her hair to keep my position. Yet the DP action below seemed to still be enough.

"I want to feel you cum right in my ass...like I know you want me to cum on your hand..." Katy gasped. "Make me do it first and we can share..." I wasn't in the right state of mind to work that out - but first things first was to make her cum.

So I let my thumb wiggle as much as it could, although I had better luck pumping it. I had even more luck using my cock, as we both started crying out while things got tighter. I buried my face in Katy's hair and breathed, bit and suckled her ear, making her get even wilder and louder.

"Make me cum hard!" Katy called. "I want one of us to cum...I just want some cum now..." As comfortable as I was lying on top of Katy, I'd need another position to give her what she wanted.

With that, I sat myself up and gave myself much more room to finger her. My right hand went back between her breasts and Katy pressed them together over it, rubbing them and me. Between that, my slower but still steady ass fucking and my faster fingering, I hoped she was ready to go.

"Fuck me all over, I'm ready..." Katy confirmed. Her body shook and thrust against me a few more times, and then she was truly ready.

For the second time, Katy released herself all over a part of me. I waited for her to get done so I could taste the results again, yet when she did, she took my thumb out before I could.

"Get back down here," Katy told me, pulling me back on top of her before I could do it.

Thanks to that, when she started sucking on my thumb and tasting her juices, it was easier for me to join - share - in. Somehow, us tasting her cum at the same time, then kissing when we were done, pushed me that much further over the top.

Several more thrusts, kisses and licks later, and I tied Katy with my second orgasm of the night. However, there was no way to lick and taste these results. Not one I wanted to consider, anyway. So I settled for letting my cum settle and shoot into Katy's ass.

The next thing I knew, my eyes were closed. The next thing I knew after that, they opened just as suddenly. What happened in between, and how long it took, was less clear.

I could deduce that Katy had dozed off with me, mainly because she was still underneath me. I got off her and lightly poked her - with my finger on her shoulder, mind you - until she stirred next. "How long were we out?" I asked, although I could have looked at my own clock underneath my lamp myself.

Katy looked at it first and said, "It's not even 1 a.m. There's still time." Before I fully contemplated that, she said, "I should probably clean myself off first," then headed off to likely find the bathroom.

Now that I was all alone, I sat back and let myself actually think about what we'd done. And how there might be little to match it for the rest of my life. Maybe not even for the rest of this morning.

But if we were only out for an hour or two, and she didn't have to go for a while...well, that rest had at least done wonders for my rejuvenation. Maybe Katy was checking on her own somehow.

I laid my head on the bed, running the risk of falling back to sleep. Yet I kept myself awake enough to hear the bedroom door open again. "Are you still up?" I heard, which was quickly followed by, "I guess that proves it."

I looked at my clear erection, then looked at Katy clearly shutting the door behind her. Still naked, and still with the demeanor and figure of a classic, mouth watering pin-up girl. She practically strutted and swung her hips back over to my side of the bed, and I felt myself harden more than ever before I made her stop.

Another "Mmmm..." escaped me as I saw Katy stand beside me and the bed, with her hands on her curvaceous hips, her pussy looking as refreshed and tempting as ever between her slender legs, her chest still sitting full and proud above her seductive waistline, and her bright, doe-eyed, beautiful face and smile framed perfectly by those soft waves of brunette hair.

I almost wanted to bow at her feet. On second thought, it wasn't that much of a ridiculous idea. Not the way I could pull it off.

I made sure Katy stood still as I got off the bed, standing in front of her and then getting down on my knees. There, I went back to eating her out, placing my hands on her legs and rubbing them everywhere. Katy didn't move a muscle, although her vocal cords were getting a fresh workout again.

They got louder as my tongue curled into her and my fingertips traced her thighs. The next step was inserting my left index finger into her while my lips and tongue went to her right hip. Before long, I couldn't resist crawling and sitting on my knees behind Katy.

"Stay right there," I told her, while her juicy ass was right in my face. "I need to kiss every inch of you..."

That rule even applied to her ass, as I nuzzled, rubbed and kissed each of her cheeks. I reached around to finger her pussy again while my lips went up to her lower back. After another few thrusts, I let my hand go up as both of them ran up and down her figure.

At last I got up on my feet, pressing my front against her back. My face went into her hair while my right hand grabbed onto her chest and my left returned to her pussy. I rubbed her front all over and kissed the back of her head, then walked her over to the bed and had her turn around.

Now I could lower her onto her back, so I could look down at her in full frontal view. This time, I would get on my knees and kiss, lick and suckle her pussy, only to kiss up to her stomach. I tried to kiss each part of her tummy and waist, but even if I missed a spot or two, I still went up to her breasts.

"You taste good everywhere," I reasoned, licking underneath her breasts to find further proof.

"Takes one to know one," Katy said. "Let me know when you're done so I can remind myself." However, with my face buried in her tits again, it would take me a while to finish up.

Even when I had my fill of nibbling, sucking and kissing around each of her nipples, I wasn't ready to cede yet. I was closer when I started suckling her neck and grinding my new found erection against her. If I went further, though, I might wind up going all the way right now - and I sensed I didn't want to rush the last time I got to do that with Katy.

"Okay, done," I said into her neck, giving Katy the cue to roll me on my back. She then made me sit on the edge of the bed again, so she could get back on her knees beneath me and suck my cock anew.

But this time, she had an extra trick.

Both her hands went down to her crotch, with her right hand going right into her pussy. She began fingering herself, moaning more than enough on my cock as a result. Yet her left hand took an even more interesting journey, reaching down to her ass.

It all dawned on me right before Katy fucked her ass with her own finger this time.

Once more, she was making it so she was getting fucked in three holes, although she was doing all the work. I was slightly guilty about that, even as she kept sucking my head and base, and even when she got down to my balls.

When she popped off of those, she said, "Fuck my mouth." She fingered her ass and pussy harder, just as I was more careful to start fucking her mouth. By the time I caught up, she came off me and had another request. "Now my tits."

With Katy's hands otherwise occupied, I had to take her tits and smother my cock between them. She couldn't have been that comfortable in this position, but she stayed on her knees and rode her fingers in both holes, while I squeezed and fucked her tits.

To top it off, Katy bent down and opened her mouth, waiting for my cock head to come out from her chest. She licked it each time it came out for starters, yet it wasn't enough. Not until she sucked it and tried to make me fuck her mouth and tits all at once, while she fucked her own ass and pussy.

This four-way attack actually worked for a little while. The sight of it for just those few seconds was the newest contender for the hottest thing I'd ever seen, let alone done. But ultimately, Katy had to take her mouth off and give her hands a rest, though she let me fuck her boobs for a few extra seconds.

With that task done, Katy matched what I did moments earlier and kissed up my body. After another attempt to suck my nipples like I sucked hers, she got herself directly on top of me. I put my arms around her and massaged her back and ass, while she settled for dipping her tongue into my mouth every few seconds.

Katy's forehead was pressed against mine, putting me right in the tractor beam of those big blue eyes. They subdued me at her will, even as she rolled onto her back and let me lay on top again. When I was settled, she reached down and grabbed my full erection.

"Such a nice, thick cock..." Katy muttered into my mouth. Wanting to match her, I slipped my hand between her own legs.

"Such a warm, wet pussy," I praised back. Eventually, we sat up on our knees to give ourselves more room to jerk each other off. Meanwhile, our faces were pressed together, urging the other to go on and savoring the pleasure in each other's eyes.

"Tell me what else you want," Katy whispered. "It's now or never. What do you still want to do to me? What can I do to you? We did almost everything...but if there's something left, you tell me right now. I'll do it, I fucking swear..."

I racked my brain for a suitable answer or three. I knew time was of the essence, especially if Katy made her hand go any faster. My imagination ran wild until I finally made myself transcribe it out loud.

"I want you to sit on my face," I started. "Sit on it and smother me with that pussy one last time. Then reach back and jack me off until you're ready to fuck me. Fuck me, ride me, bounce those tits in my face, then cover my cock with cum. It'll help me jack off until I shoot my cum all over your tits and face..."

It was some vivid imagination I had. I gave Katy time to digest itself, then deflected with the question. "That's what I want. How about you?"

Her facial expression didn't change, but I felt her hand moving faster. I moved my finger faster in kind, then was rewarded with Katy's dirty words right in my face.

"I can sit on you and suck your cock. I can do that before I just ride you and stroke you. It shouldn't take me long to cum all over that thick cock then. I just hope it doesn't take you long to blow it all over me...I wanna lick it off my tits and keep it on my face as long as I can. I wanna feel like that cum is still on me when I dream about it at night...just put it all over me for real first..."

I could have done it right then and there. I hoped I could hold off long enough to do that other stuff first. I gave it a shot, although when she sat her ass on me and turned around to suck me off, I had grave doubts.

I still got in some good licks on her pussy and ass, though not as good as her licks on my underside and base. Mercifully, she turned around and merely sat on my face for the next few minutes, not reaching over to stroke me until I had somewhat calmed down.

That progress was chipped away when I sat up and she sat back on me, taking my cock into her for the last time. Her hips wiggled around and started riding me, as I could only duck my head into her tits and let them bounce against me.

I gave each one a final hard suckle and series of kisses, before putting my weight into fucking Katy. She bounced her ass on me and reached down to fondle her pussy, to which I quickly joined in. It continued until she urged me to straddle her.

What followed was me sitting on her chest, watching her hold her tits and smother my cock, and reaching back to finger her while she tit-fucked me. I hoped that even in this difficult position, I could bring her off before my final explosion. It might be a tall order, for many reasons.

I couldn't risk it any longer, reluctantly breaking away from her tits. Soon enough, we were back in the sixty-nine position, as I figured I had to eat her out in a hurry. Katy sucked me off a bit slower, yet that only made it more urgent for me to get her off now.

My tongue dipped back and forth between her holes, just to up the ante. My fingers soon repeated the same pattern, filling whatever hole I wasn't licking. Soon I had a finger in each hole while licking her pussy, which made her groan on and squeeze my staff harder.

It would be close, but Katy's curses and pleas urged me on enough to finish, yet not enough to finish all over her - barely. For some reason, I could hold on while Katy gave in all over my face for one more orgasm.

She stopped sucking me as I licked her clean for old time's sake. Before much longer, she hopped off and sat next to me, leaning down for more licks and kisses. But she couldn't linger on tasting herself for long, as I had to sit up and complete my own hat trick.

"Now you can cum for me," Katy urged quietly. "Cover me even more than I covered you. Drown me in it for the first and last time..."

That reality hit me, although Katy was less distracted. Fortunately, she picked up the pace in sucking me off, then in rubbing my head and shaft against her tits. When I came to, I remembered to appreciate that I was even doing this, instead of not getting another shot at it.

Katy gave the wrong people too many shots at this, and might keep doing it later. Some might say it would serve her right for not sticking with me, although I hoped I would punch such people if I ever heard them. And punch myself for when I would think this in the years to come.

Maybe this was just what she need to find something more stable in the future. Some might say it'd serve me right for not fighting harder to claim her first. I'd probably punch myself over that for certain.

But regardless of what came next, who came next for Katy or for me, and what the future could have been, the present still looked like this. It looked like Katy Perry rubbing her gorgeous, glorious tits on my cock, urging me to shoot my last gallons of cum on them and her gorgeous, glorious face.

Regardless of whether this was the last time I'd get to do this, just getting a first time was the important thing. Any douchebag entertainer could and had probably gotten that chance with her, then done something stupid to blow it. But someone like me doing it, and not blowing the chance to do it again in quite the dumbest way...

It was just one reason why the sight of Katy covered in and licking my cum got me through the rest of the night. And her leaving in the morning. And several mornings and nights after that.

It was still a hell of a first time and a last time with Katy. Anyone could cum inside and fuck those tits, that pussy, that face and maybe even that ass.

But that combo...I'll bet I had one up on Russell Brand and John Mayer for the rest of time on that end, at least. That was satisfying as hell on a level beyond fucking Katy's body parts. Well, close to it, anyway.

THE END
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 02:05:20 PM by Robertdoc »

The following users thanked this post: ColeyBlackburn215, Viri

Viri

Re: Firsts and Lasts with Katy (Katy Perry)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 07:28:51 PM »
Holy shit that was fucking hot. This made me remember having a massive crush on Katy Perry years ago.

The following users thanked this post: ColeyBlackburn215

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA