Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Beyonce’s Big Black Booty Part 6  (Read 20409 times)

MTL

Beyonce’s Big Black Booty Part 6
« on: January 20, 2021, 11:41:08 AM »
Title: Beyonce’s Big Black Booty Part 6

Author: MTL

Celebs: Beyonce Knowles, Anna Kendrick

Codes: Anal, FF, Interracial, Rim, Spank, Toys

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Anna Kendrick or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Beyonce Knowles had no idea what she was doing here. Or at least, that was what she liked to tell herself. God, she shouldn't be here, under any circumstances. Not after what happened the last few times she met up with Anna Kendrick. And now she was driving through the gate and parking outside of Anna's luxurious home. Not as luxurious as Beyonce's home, but still impressive. The tiny white girl had clearly earned a fair bit of money at this point in her career, and had used it wisely. Something which provided a decent distraction for Beyonce, as she got out of her car, slowly walked up to the front door, and then knocked on it. Unsurprisingly almost immediately it was answered by her grinning tormentor.

"Beyonce, dear, great to see you." Anna greeted in an old timey Hollywood voice, before giggling as she was unable to keep a straight face. Then she added more seriously and wickedly, "Come in."

"Thanks." Beyonce grumbled, quickly scurrying inside.

"Although..." Anna began with another chuckle, and waited until she had closed and locked the door before continuing, "I'm surprised you didn't use the back door, considering your here because you want me to use yours."

"Oh God." Beyonce whimpered and blushed.

"Of course, when the roles were reversed, and I was visiting you in your home, I didn't use the back door." Anna admitted softly, before casually smacking, and squeezing, Beyonce's infamous booty, "Well, I'll definitely used this back door. Mmmmmmmm, I'll use it all fucking night long. But I didn't use your house's back door, which is a shame, because the joke was right there."

"Can we just get this over with, please?" Beyonce whined.

"Get what over with?" Anna pushed with another evil grin on her face.

There was a brief pause as Beyonce took a deep breath and worked up the courage to say what she had to say, again telling herself she had no choice, before finally pleading, "Fuck my ass. Oh please, my Little White Mistress, pound fuck my big black ass as hard and deep as you can. Please? Just get it over with. Make me your little Chocolate Princess again."

"Get it over with, huh?" Anna teased, "That's a strange choice of words, considering you were the one to call me up, and ask if I was free."

"Yeah, well..." Beyonce grumbled.

"Well what?" Anna pushed.

"Well, I... I... I just couldn't take the waiting. Not anymore." Beyonce admitted, against her better judgment, having a feeling that Anna would use this against her, but now she started she just couldn't stop, "I just couldn't take waiting for you to call me up and tell me to meet you somewhere. And, and I was overdue a visit, and I... I just wanted to get this over with."

There was another brief pause, and then Anna hummed dismissively, "Maybe... or maybe, you just missed me. Missed the feeling of me being inside this big fat ass!"

Beyonce gasped as her tiny tormentor close the distance between them, and then roughly squeezed her big booty to emphasize her words. She was also in Beyonce's personal space, that fact and the words having the world-famous singer stammering nervously, "What, what are you talking about?"

"Nothing much..." Anna grinned, instantly making Beyonce regret she asked, as she leaned in and questioned softly, "Just, I left you alone for what, a whole month? Maybe two? That's nothing, considering how busy our schedules are. And already you're desperate for more, like a proper little anal junkie, ready to do anything for a fix. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, admit it, my little Chocolate Princess, mmmmmmmm, I've broken you. Why else would you be calling me directly and asking, no begging me to fuck your big black booty. Yes, yes, I had to push a little, but it didn't take much, did it? No, just a little push, and the mighty Beyonce was begging to be fucked in the ass like the little bitch she is. And that's all you are now, B. My bitch."

"No!" Beyonce literally cried, unable to say anything else.

"No?" Anna raised an eyebrow, and then when she didn't get another response, she pressed her lips to Beyonce's ear and whispered, "Let's put that to the test, shall we? Oh yeah, in a second, I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, second on the left. What I want you to do, is wait a minute or two, then come and join me. Then, you have a decision to make. First though, let me welcome you properly into my home..."

For the last few minutes, their faces had been inches apart, and Beyonce found herself sighing in relief when Anna finally kissed her. Anna had always been irritatingly good at kissing, and one obvious benefit was that she no longer had to think about why she was here, or those the words which had just been said. In fact, she didn't have to think about anything except massaging the other girl's lips, and then later tongue, with her own. Of course it was another example of a tiny white girl having complete control over her. But Beyonce just couldn't help herself, and it certainly beat just standing there like an idiot as she watched Anna disappear upstairs, leaving Beyonce to try and recover from that kiss, and those words.

She was standing there for a lot longer than just a few minutes, before finally doing as she was told, slowly making her way up the stairs and into the appropriate room. Honestly, she had just been expecting Anna to be naked except for a large strap-on dildo, which she would probably be wearing, and stroking some lube into. Or maybe she would be on her back, ready for Beyonce to eat her out first? Well, she got the naked part right, except Anna wasn't in one of the positions she had been expecting her to be in. Instead she was on all fours, her cute little bubble butt pointed directly at the door, making Beyonce wonder if she wanted her to eat her ass or something.

Instead Anna looked over her shoulder, and then informed her what was happening, "Decision time, Queen B. Over there, there are two strap-ons. One black, one white. The black one I took from you, when I took your anal cherry. Remember? Mmmmmmmmm, that was such a hot night. Hot, and special. And we can have another one of those nights, right now, if you want. Oh yes, if it's what you really want, we can prove once and for all that you really are a top. Go ahead, I'll even spread my cheeks for you. After all, there's no shame to losing your anal cherry to a top of your calibre, is there? Oh yes, that's right, I'm an anal virgin. And that cherry back door is all yours if you want it. Or, you can grab the white dick, and beg me to fuck your big fat ass with it."

Which made Beyonce weep, as she had fell right into the trap. Here it was, a choice which should have been so easy to make, and yet it only seemed like a matter of time before she chose the white cock, and begged Anna to shove it up her slutty little ass. Oh God, how had this happened to her? How had she let this happen to her? Why couldn't she just put Anna in her place, like she had dreamed of doing so many times? Or at the very least, why couldn't she just choose option C, and leave? Deep down she knew the answers to those questions, but they didn't matter right now. All that mattered was getting her ass fucked. Which was why in the end, the choice was indeed easy.

"Please, please fuck me!" Beyonce whimpered pathetically, as she grabbed the white strap-on and held it out, "Please, my Little White Mistress, fuck my big black booty."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Anna grinned, turning herself around and sitting on the edge of the bed, before pointing downwards, "Now, get on your knees in front of me!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce replied immediately, dropping to her knees right in front of her new top, and then handing her the cock.

"Good girl." Anna chuckled, putting the dildo down beside her for a moment, before cupping Beyonce's pretty little face and telling her, "You're mine now. No more trying to convince yourself, or anyone else, that you're a top, because you're not. Not anymore. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, the mighty Beyonce is an anal loving bottom. My anal loving bottom. And you know what that means, right? It means you're mine. That everything you have is mine. Especially your bitches. Something which were going to tell them very, very soon. But for now, let's start off the night right with a nice hard spanking. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, bend over my knee so I can spank that big fat ass!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress, thank you, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied and obeyed, scrambling to position herself over her top's knee.

Anna chuckled wickedly at this, and then just admired the beautiful view in amazement. Honestly, she hadn't been entirely sure that her big risk would pay off. And even if it had, she thought Beyonce would get a lot closer to topping her. Maybe even buried the full length of the big black cock inside her tiny little white ass, before realizing she didn't want to go through with it. That was the worst-case scenario, while she figured the best case would be Beyonce strapping on first, and maybe even get into position. However, apparently she had underestimated just how badly this once mighty butt buster wanted to get her ass fucked, and maybe even spanked, because they found themselves in this position laughably quickly.

So quick, that Anna hadn't even got around to ordering Beyonce to strip for her. But arguably that could be a good thing, as there was definitely something to be said for removing the clothing on the way to Beyonce's humiliation. Which was exactly what Anna did. Admittedly she just couldn't resist grabbing a hold of those meaty cheeks again, and giving them a good fondling, but all things considered, it wasn't long before she was pulling the other woman's skirt up and over that massive ass, and then pulling the panties down to reveal that big black booty in all it's glory. Something which Anna just had to stare at for a few long seconds lustfully, before officially beginning to dish out the first blow of the spanking.

It was just one hard strike at first, and then Anna pulled her hand away to admire her handiwork. To her delight, not only did those cheeks wobble beautifully, and make a wonderful sound in the process, but the once high and mighty Beyonce cried out pathetically. God, that was so satisfying. Especially as Anna got more of those sounds as time went on, as she delivered several more blows to that big fat butt. The difference being, while the first blow was fairly hard the following were far more playful, the actress even using the singer's booty like bongo drums at one point. The harder smacks would come, but for now, better to keep things light, so the spanking could be nice and long, and thorough.

Of course, as much as Anna loved to watch those cheeks jiggling for her with every blow, she just couldn't resist going back to groping them again. Oh yes, every so often in between the blows, Anna would grab onto one or both of those meaty cheeks, and start to slide her hands all over them. Sometimes one, but mostly both, as it was just too much booty for a single hand, she thought with a wicked chuckle. Oh God yes, there was just too much booty. Her favourite big black booty. And now it was hers, all hers. Well, it had been hers for a while now, and they both knew it, but the proud, stubborn Beyonce had desperately tried to deny it. Something she would no longer be able to do after tonight, Anna promised herself that.

Beyonce didn't see how she could deny it anymore. She had been broken. Oh God, she had been broken. To her credit, it'd taken months of butt fucking, spankings and other humiliations, and she had fought it every step of the way. But she just couldn't recover from losing her anal cherry. The thing she had given up freely, without much of a fight. Oh God, Beyonce was so ashamed of that fact. Of all of it, really. And all that humiliation only added to her enjoyment at this point, making Anna's words ring true, that now she really was a broken anal loving bitch. Anna's little anal loving bitch. Which again, made her blush furiously, but it wasn't something she could deny. And she probably wouldn't be able to deny it ever again.

Instead, it seemed like this would be her fate, just another submissive little bitch who loved being bent over the knee of a more dominant woman. She never thought that it would be over the knee of tiny little Anna Kendrick, but again, that only added to her twisted enjoyment. Oh yes, Beyonce loved the fact that her new Mistress was the kind of tiny little white girl which she had so loved breaking over any other. Oh God, what would those white bitches think when they saw their mighty Black Mistress, bend over for someone who looked like them? Something which her new Little White Mistress had promised would happen real soon, and for better or for worse Beyonce believed her.

These things mostly discouraged her from her current humiliation. Well, that and the fact that the frequent pauses in between blows, gave her plenty of time to recover, especially when Anna... her Little White Mistress, was caressing her meaty cheeks. And then there was the fact that Beyonce now knew from experience that her Little White Mistress was using only a fraction of the speed and strength she was capable of. Which she was doing no doubt to tease her, but mostly to provide more enjoyment for herself. Something Beyonce was very much guilty of doing herself, back when she had been the Dom keeping her sub in line with a nice little spanking.

Eventually of course, the speed and the force behind the blows was increased, and the pauses in between were phased out, so that Anna could give her a brutal butt beating. The type of which would have made the old Beyonce very impressed, and maybe even proud of the Little White Mistress. Well, she still was, even if she was now on the receiving end. Or maybe especially because she was now on the receiving end? Honestly, it was kind of hard to think when it came to receiving these brutal blows, as she was just overwhelmed with pain and shame. And yet, through it all, it was a part of her continued enjoying it. Something which was proven by how very wet her pussy was, as it continued pressing against the thigh of the other girl.

Anna was very aware of that, which was the thing which pushed her into dishing out the rough butt beating. That fact, and she was aching to brutalize this big bottom in a way which was more mutually pleasurable. Oh yes, Anna wanted to give the mighty Beyonce what she really came here for. Which was of course, to get the inside of her booty destroyed. First though, Anna needed to finish destroying the outside of it. So that's exactly what she did, increasing the speed and the force of her blows until she was using every ounce of her strength to pulverize that big fat ass, and phased out the brakes in between. Which was another thing which had to be humiliating, because of the wonderful reactions she got from it.

Maybe especially the way those cheeks jiggled like jelly with seemingly every blow. Although there was definitely something to be said for the sound of flesh smacking off flesh, and the loud cries that the once mighty Beyonce was now constantly letting out. And of course, those meaty cheeks gradually turned dark red, under the force of the assault. Something which Anna couldn't resist staring at for a few long seconds, when she finally did stop the punishment. Then she reached out and caressed some of that pain away, and gave her new bitch some more time to recover, before giving her what she really wanted. Or more accurately, starting to prepare properly for it.

"Take off all your clothes." Anna ordered softly, delivering one more hard blow to emphasize her words, "Mmmmmmmm yeah, strip for me, my little Chocolate Princess. Show me that amazing body of yours."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce replied immediately, and slowly and awkwardly obeyed, which was understandable, after what she'd been through.

Once the black goddess was standing there in all her glory Anna just had to stare at her for a few long seconds, before grinning wickedly, "Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's real nice. Now, give us a twirl. Come on, turn all the way around. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssss, shake that bootylicious booty at me! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, show me the thing YOU want me to fuck sooooooooooo bad! Oh yes, you know what your Little White Mistress likes to see, huh? Huh? Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm fuck, now turn around. Come on, all the way. All the fucking way! Oh fuck, good girl. Now bend over like a good little anal whore, and give me that big fat ass! Yesssssssssssss, bend over like the anal bitch you are! You know the drill."

"Yes my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied and obeyed, scrambling to position herself on all fours in the centre of the bed.

Of course, Anna went with her, timing it perfectly, so she could keep an eye on that big black booty. God, she couldn't believe that the mighty Beyonce Knowles had just shook her money maker in her face, without needing to be asked, literally begging for a butt fucking with that heavenly body of hers. And she did it again once she was settled in the new position, which literally had Anna, whimpering with overwhelming lust. Luckily, this was far from her first rodeo, and while she was literally drooling at the incredible prize in front of her, she automatically took off her own clothes, and then retrieved a nice big strap-on, and some lube, so she could use that fat ass for it's intended purpose.

Given the passionate anal poundings she had previously given this butt busting top turned anal loving bottom, Anna was confident that she could shove this big dick straight up that big fat ass, and Beyonce would probably love it. Especially when she literally came here looking for a brutal butt busting. Of course, Anna just couldn't resist the urge to devour that big booty. So she kneeled down behind her prey, and after admittedly a few long seconds of groping those giant globes, she pulled them apart to admire her little late night snack. The tiny top licked her lips at that wonderful sight, before diving her head downwards to devour that tasty treat, moaning loudly and happily as she did so.

Beyonce gasped out loudly in pleasure as Anna buried her pretty little white face in between those big black butt cheeks, her Little White Mistress holding that position for a few long seconds, suffocating herself in booty. She then pulled back, just for a second to take a breath, before repeating the process, and then rubbing her face all over that big black ass. Which was ironically the kind of thing that Beyonce used to force upon tiny little white girls like this, to reinforce her dominance. Now little Anna Kendrick was using it to remind the once strong and powerful Dom that she could do whatever she wanted to do to her. Which was humiliating, and yet so very hot. And that was the problem.

She continued finding a decent amount of pleasure in what the tiny white girl was doing to her, maybe especially when Anna finally spread those cheeks apart with both her hands and began sliding her tongue up and down her butt crack, clearly settling in for a long, drawn-out rim job. Which was another thing which used to be a sign of Beyonce's dominance, and it was easy to mistake it for that given Anna was obsessed with her big booty, and loved to give her the longest rim jobs possible. And this was certainly no exception, the little white girl spending a full minute sliding her tongue over her ass crack, before ultimately focusing up on her ass hole. However, Beyonce just couldn't forget what this was for. That this wasn't simply worship, but preparation. Preparation for the thing that she had come here for.

That thought caused her to let out an extra loud whimper of humiliation, followed by a happy moan as Anna started swirling her tongue around that back door, instead of just up and down. Something that continued for a few long minutes, before finally, her Little White Mistress pushed her tongue into Beyonce, and started fucking her with it. Oh God, it was so humiliating. Especially given how much of that tongue her Little White Mistress was able to push inside her big black ass. Which was a reminder of just how much the once unstoppable butt buster had been anally defiled, to the point that it was her poor little butt hole which had been busted. Something which Beyonce got to wallow in for a few long minutes as Anna continue to make a meal out of her most famous asset.

Making it even more nasty Anna started randomly pulling back and spitting into her loosened back door. And of course she rubbed the saliva in with her tongue, and not just into the hole, but pushing her tongue into it, where that saliva would be pushed even deeper, thanks to the incoming cock. Oh God, if Beyonce didn't do something soon she would be sodomized. Again! And by a little white girl, the type of which she used to effortlessly dominate. Her... her Little White Mistress. Oh God, when did she start referring to Anna as that, even in her own head? More importantly, when did she actually start wanting to be fucked in the ass like a little bitch? Not that she necessarily wanted these answers. No, she just wanted it. She just wanted to be ass fucked like a submissive little bitch.

After what seemed like an eternity Anna reluctantly pulled her face out of that big ass, smacked it roughly and asked with a wicked chuckle, "So, are you ready to be butt fucked like the little anal bitch you are?"

"Yes." Beyonce whimpered pathetically, and then quickly corrected herself when she received another strike to her fat ass, "Yes, my Little White Mistress. I'm ready to be butt fucked. I'm ready to be butt fucked like the little anal bitch I am. Please, my Little White Mistress, fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck my big fat ass and make me your Chocolate Princess."

"You are my little Chocolate Princess!" Anna reminded her bitch with another hard slap to her butt. She then slipped a lubed up finger into that saliva covered ass hole, allowed them both a moment to savour it, and then pushed, "And if you really want me to fuck you, the way we both know you want, you're going to have to do better than that. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, you're going to have to do better than that, Queen B. Oh yeah, you're going to have to beg. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, beg me bitch, and mean every word of it. Otherwise, I'll call over one of your bitches and fuck them instead, right in front of you. Again. Then have you as my yummy chocolate dessert. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss, spread those cheeks! Good girl, mmmmmmmmm, good little ass slut. Show me just how badly you want it."

Again Beyonce whimpered pathetically, especially as she spread her cheeks before her Little White Mistress had the chance, and she was being anally fingered the entire time, but she still somehow found the strength to plead, "Please fuck me, my Little White Mistress! Mmmmmmmmm Gooooooooooddddddddd, please fuck my big fat ass! Please fuck my slutty little ass hole! Bang my butt, ah fuck! Ah fuck! I want it, mmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I want it so bad. Please give it to me! Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssss, stretch that ass with one finger. Oh fuck, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, that feels so good. But I want more. I need more. Please, my Little White Mistress fuck me in the butt like the little anal bitch I am! Shove every inch of your big dick up my ass! Ah fuck, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!"

Anna could have listened to these wonderful words forever, especially with such a beautiful sight in front of her. Only no, because that would be torture. Oh yes, the best thing about seeing the mighty Beyonce Knowles face down in front of her and spreading her meaty cheeks was that Anna could take that ass hole whenever she wanted, however she wanted. Because even though Beyonce was only just on the verge of breaking completely, Anna had made sure that she could take that big black booty whenever she wanted. Meaning that she could savour the moment before she did just that, and the wonderful sound of her bitch begging for it.

For a good portion of that she was anally fingering that slutty little shit hole, first using just one digit, although it wasn't long before she added another, so she could really stretch this bitch out. Even when she replaced her fingers with her cock, Anna left the strap-on resting against Beyonce's back door for a few long seconds, further teasing her, and making sure the anal slut's begging would become even more desperate. Also, because she was a nice and loving Little White Mistress, Anna didn't make the anal penetration as slow as it would normally be. No, she grabbed a firm hold of her dick, and of Beyonce's waist, and then just rammed forwards, burying the first few inches of her big strap-on cock into the other woman's big round ass.

This caused the once mighty Beyonce to let out a very loud and satisfying scream of pain, followed by a pathetic whimper, but it was telling that she didn't remove her hands from her ass cheeks. No, Beyonce Knowles was a good little anal bitch, who proved that at least in that moment she knew her place, by keeping her butt cheeks wide apart, providing her Little White Mistress with the best view possible of her back door, stretching around that strap-on. Which was a sight, and a moment, which Anna savoured for a few long seconds, before she began slowly pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide deep into her bitch's bowels. Something that little anal whore continued making sure was on perfect display by spreading her cheeks.

It was the kind of thing that Anna Kendrick lived for. The fame was good, the money was better, and while it had it's downsides she was literally living her dream every time she got to go to work, but this moment was better than all of those things combined. Oh yes, she'd never known such pleasure and satisfaction than she had when anally dominating another woman. Especially this woman. Because she may have fallen hard, and far, but this was still the world famous Beyonce, who in some circles was known as a butt busting top, even more so than an incredibly talented singer. And she, little Anna Kendrick, was once again fucking her in the ass. Oh yes, this was the best thing ever.

Beyonce meanwhile wasn't enjoying herself as much, although it was disturbingly close. Because, make no mistake, this was uncomfortable, and even painful, but there was a certain, thrill to it, especially given her past. And what would be her present and future. Oh God, so many women still saw her as unstoppable butt buster, including women who had seen evidence to the contrary, like Scarlett Johansson. And yet here she was, face down, ass up, allowing another woman to use her most private hole as a fuck hole. Oh God, and that was exactly what it was right now. A fuck hole. Her ass hole was a fuck hole, and unfortunately, that was a huge turn on, which made the pain and discomfort more than bearable.

As did the fact that this wasn't just anyone, but a tiny white girl, the type which she would normally effortlessly dominate. And to make matters worse, she was spreading her cheeks. Oh God, the mighty Beyonce was spreading her cheeks, offering up her ass hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure. And of course, to provide the best possible look of her shit hole stretching around a strap-on. Anna's strap-on! Oh God, this was so humiliating. Beyonce wanted to be anywhere else, doing anything else. Yet at the same time, there was no where she'd rather be, given that words could not describe how much she loved every single second of it, no matter how physically and emotionally painful it was.

Of course, she especially loved the moment that those tiny little white thighs came to rest against her meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of that big white dick was buried as deep as it could go into that big black booty. Oh God, Beyonce had just taken it all! Every single inch of that big dick, right up her fat ass. Something which her Little White Mistress allowed them both to savour for a few long seconds, before chuckling wickedly. Honestly Beyonce had been hoping for more verbal humiliation than that. But then again, what was there left to say? Anna had won. Without a shadow of a doubt, this tiny little white girl had become her Little White Mistress, and turned her big black booty into her fuck toy.

Something that her Little White Mistress could use for her pleasure whenever she wanted. And God, she was using it now. Oh yes, that little stud began pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Beyonce's butt hole, and thus, officially beginning the sodomy. Oh God, Beyonce was being sodomized by tiny little Anna Kendrick. And she clearly loved every second of it, given that she was whimpering, crying out and even moaning with pure pleasure, right from the beginning. Because she just couldn't help it. It felt so good. So good to be butt fucked by her Little White Mistress. Something which her knew top clearly agreed with, given the way she giggled with delight, pushed her hands away and smacked that big butt.

Anna then found another way to encourage her, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, bounce that booty. Bounce it back against me! Oh yes, make those cheeks jiggle. Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, just like that, just like that, ah fuck. No! Harder! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, do it harder, mmmmmmmmmm, but not too hard. After all, we wouldn't want you cumming already, would we? No, mmmmmmmmm, we want to keep this shit going. Going all night long, ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, bounce that booty! Bounce that booty for your Little White Mistress! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, oh yes, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, ah fuck!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce whimpered whenever she felt it was appropriate.

Beyonce honestly hadn't been even aware that she had been bouncing her booty. It must've been just an automatic response, as her need for a butt fucking became truly overwhelming. She didn't even want to cum from it. Not yet, anyway. No, like her Little White Mistress said, they both wanted to make this last for as long as possible. Maybe even all night. Sadly, they didn't have the stamina for that, but they could definitely try. Then again, bouncing her booty like this increased the pleasure and thus made her want to cum more. Especially when, after encouragement from her Little White Mistress, Beyonce lifted herself up onto all fours, and started bouncing herself back and forth, really making her big cheeks jiggle.

However it was what her Little White Mistress wanted, so she would do it. Luckily for them both, her Little White Mistress chose to keep her thrusts nice and slow, Beyonce doing the same, so both women were working together to make sure that the butt fucking was as long and as pleasurable as it could be. Which at first was heavenly, but inevitably it became like torture, as the urge to cum became overwhelming. Beyonce fought against that feeling for as long as she could, but inevitably it became too much, and she began begging for more, even while hoping that she would be denied. And she was, but just not in the way that she was hoping for.

"Please, my Little White Mistress, make me cum. I need to cum." Beyonce whimpered pathetically, "I need it. I need-"

"Do you know what I need?" Anna interrupted, and then quickly added, "I need you to beg to be my bitch, and mean it. Beg for what you came here for. What you want to be. You do that, mmmmmmmm, then you can cum."

Which made the once mighty Beyonce blush bright red, and whimper pathetically. Because her Little White Mistress didn't need to elaborate any further. She knew exactly what she wanted. And to be fair, just by coming here, she kind of already got it. But she wanted the mighty Beyonce to beg to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. Something which would further solidify the once proud top as a pure bottom. As little Anna Kendrick's little black bitch. And she had no choice, she had to give it to her. Even if it completely destroyed her mind in the process. Or at least, what little of it she had left of it. But again, she was just so desperate to cum.

"Please my Little White Mistress, please make me your bitch!" Beyonce cried out desperately, "No! Prove it! Prove beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm your bitch! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, oooooooooh pleassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, my Little White Mistress, please wreck my fucking shit hole! Wreck it so I never forget my place again. Never forget I'm your anal bitch, your Chocolate Princess, mmmmmmmmm Goooooooodddddddd, your big booty ho. Just fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

"You want it, huh?" Anna taunted, before ordering, "Then help me. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking help your Little White Mistress ruin your ass hole. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, you know what I love to see, don't you bitch? Huh? Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bounce that booty. Bounce it! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, good girl. Good little anal bitch."

Not needing to be told twice Beyonce rapidly started to increase the pace, brutalizing her own back door in the process. Of course, in an old trick, which she used to love to use on her little white bitches, Beyonce was allowed to push herself right up to the edge of climax, only for her top to be the one to actually make her cum. Oh yes, little Anna Kendrick increased her pace, instantly making her big booty ho cum for her. It didn't even take that much effort on her part. And yet, even though she knew the truth, it made the former Dom love her Little White Mistress even more. And be so happy that she was now this woman's anal bitch, a thought which echoed in her mind as she was bombarded with climax after climax.

Anna was more confident than ever that she had won. That the once mighty Beyonce Knowles was her anal bitch. However, it didn't hurt to hammer that victory home, and really solidify it. Especially when that involved hammering that big booty, and making those meaty cheeks jiggle obscenely for her with every thrust. Which admittedly made it very hard for her not to cum, and thus trigger the beginning of the end to this heavenly act. So for a few long seconds Anna desperately tried to ignore the obscene jiggling she felt against her thighs, and the wonderful smacking sounds, along with Beyonce's screams of pleasure. And of course, she tried to ignore the thoughts in her head.

She tried, but it was just too much, even with all her experience. Oh yes, she just couldn't resist thinking about what she had done to the mighty Beyonce, and she especially couldn't avoid looking down at those big meaty globes jiggling like jelly in an earthquake. God, she was pretty sure the sight literally had her drooling. Especially as she was vaguely aware of the girl cum now squirting out of Beyonce's cunt, another sign of dominance over her. Then Anna mentally said 'fuck it', and began smacking those meaty cheeks as hard as she could, somehow making them jiggle even more. Perhaps more importantly, she grabbed a firm hold of the other woman's dark hair, yanked it back, and gloated about her victory as coherently as she could at that point.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH, CUM FOR ME!" Anna demanded, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE THE LITTLE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE! MMMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE MY ANAL BITCH, B. OH MY GOD, BEYONCE IS MY ANAL BITCH! MY LITTLE ANAL LOVING BITCH! OH GOD! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD, I DID IT! I WON! YOU'RE MINE NOW BEYONCE, MMMMMMMMMMM, YOUR BIG BLACK BOOTY IS MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MINE, MINE, YOU'RE MINE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Which of course was ironically, the thing to push her over the edge of an amazing orgasm. Well that, and the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer mental high of fucking the mighty Beyonce in the ass. Although, to her credit, she was able to push herself through that climax, and the several more that followed it. And her anal bitch helped her. Oh yes, the two women became like wild animals, working together to make sure that the once mighty Beyonce would never be able to sit down properly again. That she might even have to go for embarrassing surgery, to fix her ruined money maker. But sadly, this didn't stop the fact that it was the beginning of the end.

Unsurprisingly, it was Beyonce who went limp first, Anna letting go of her hair with a grin of satisfaction, so that her exhausted black bitch collapsed face down onto the bed sheets below. Which of course meant that in this moment she truly became nothing but a fuck hole for Anna's pleasure. One that the tiny top happily used for a few long minutes more, burning off the last of her energy in the process, just to solidify her victory. Then she collapsed down onto the equally exhausted body beneath her, the two women then lying in a sweaty heap for a few long seconds, as they enjoyed the afterglow of the pleasure. Then came the all important question...

"So... what are you?" Anna asked softly.

"Your bitch." Beyonce groaned without hesitation, adding almost dreamily, "Oh God, my Little White Mistress, I'm your anal bitch, your Chocolate Princess, your big booty ho, mmmmmmmmm Goooooooodddddddd, I'm whatever you want me to be. Just please fuck me like that again. Please fuck my big black booty, my Little White Mistress. Oooooooooooh shit, fuck it whenever you want."

"Good girl." Anna chuckled wickedly, rolling off her bitch and smacking her big butt while adding, "Now, prove it. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, prove yourself to your Mistress."

"Ah fuck." Beyonce cried out with disappointment, as this caused the cock to pop out of her well-used fuck hole, then she whimpered, "Yes, my Little White Mistress."

Beyonce had been exhausted only a second ago, but again her legendary stamina helped her in her new life, for better or for worse. Mostly for the better, as even up until recently, she found this humiliating, and although she had still hated herself for it that hadn't changed the fact that she enjoyed it. Now, at least for this moment, it seemed like purely a good thing, as the only thing she wanted in that moment was to please her Little White Mistress. It was a feeling she never wanted to end, as it meant she could truly enjoy the feeling of the aftershocks of her orgasms, and look forward to what was to come. Including the simple stimulation of presenting her top with her handiwork.

In fact, at least in that moment, Beyonce found it thrilling to lift her fat ass into the air, point it directly at her Little White Mistress, and then reached back and spread her cheeks, making sure her top got the best possible look at her gaping ass hole. Her top! Beyonce was presenting her gaping wide open back door to the little stud who had conquered and wrecked it. Oh God, she really was just an anal bitch now, something further proven by the fact that her Little White Mistress then took some photos of her handiwork and the once mighty Dom just kept spreading her cheeks. Oh fuck, Beyonce's world famous big black booty was just a trophy for a superior woman.

"Good little butt bitch." Anna chuckled, then ordered, "Now get over here, and suck my cock. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, wrapped those pretty lips of yours around my big dick, and clean it of every drop of your ass cream. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, get every single drop, you nasty little bitch. Show that you're proud to be my submissive little slut. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, my submissive little cock cleaner. Oooooooooooooh fuck yeah, suck it, you submissive little cock cleaning slut! Oh yes, take it! Take it all the way down your throat! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, suck it, Beyonce. Suck it real good."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce replied, when she had a chance.

Again, Beyonce was feeling pretty rejuvenated at that point, especially because she had been thinking about tasting her own ass ever since the dildo had been removed from her bottom. Well, she had been thinking about it before then, like during the butt fucking, and especially during the build up to it. And when she was on the way here. And like, every second of every day. Along with the thought of getting her butt fucked. God, her Little White Mistress had turned her into such a shameless bottom. Something which was reinforced as she wrapped her lips around the ass flavoured strap-on, and then instantly moaned loudly and happily. She then continued making those happy sounds as after a few long seconds of savouring the flavour, she began hungrily sucking it off.

She then started bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more of the dildo each time, until it hit the back of her mouth. Beyonce briefly concentrated on those initial inches, before ultimately moving her mouth further downwards, and thus causing inch after inch of strap-on to slid down her well-trained throat. Proving just how well-trained she was, the once dominant top was able to control her gagging reflex long enough to take every single inch down her throat. It wasn't easy, especially after taking a long break from it, but she did it, making the world-famous singer very proud of herself. Especially as her Little White Mistress stroked her hair, smiled at her, and continued giving her verbal encouragement, which made her now submissive heart flutter. God, Beyonce hoped that she could continue pleasing her Little White Mistress, when the time came to show off in front of her former bitches.
Hi, I write under the name MTL or MTL17. I have been writing fan fiction for over 10 years now. I have over 400 stories posted on Literotica.com and even more on adult-fanfiction.org. I'm also on archiveofourown.org and t-s-s-a.com.

Want a commission, or just a support what I do? Consider subscribing to me on patreon.com/MTL17.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, pixidragon, Darkbleed, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Beyonce’s Big Black Booty Part 6
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 10:46:19 PM »
Many thanks for posting this, love your stories!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MTL

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA