Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Backstage Paradise (Taylor Swift)  (Read 31806 times)

Jesse90

Backstage Paradise (Taylor Swift)
« on: January 22, 2021, 10:44:21 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+

Also, this is my first attempt at writing a story like this. So please be kind.

This story takes place in 2017 at the Kansas City tour stop on Taylor Swift's reputation tour.

I had the worst week at work but that didn't matter. It was Friday night and I was on my way to see HER in concert. The one singer who I only had to refer to by her first name and my friends knew who I meant. My biggest celebrity crush: Taylor Swift. 

When she had announced Kansas City as a stop on her tour, I had spent nearly all my money to get a front row seat. Now everyone was just waiting for her to come out on stage. 

The lights dimmed and her silhouette appeared on a screen. Her voice: "Kansas City, are you ready for it?" The screen dropped and Taylor appeared. The roar of the crowd was so loud. I fell in love even more. Taylor was so beautiful and she nailed every note in every song. The 2 hours flew by. Several times, I noticed her making eye contact with me or at least I hoped. 

A tap on my shoulder snapped me back to reality. A security guard said "Come with me." I nervously followed him as he led me away from the crowds. 

"Where are we going?"

"You'll find out."

I shakily followed until he stopped in front of a door. My heart stopped and my mouth dropped open at the sign on it: "T. Swift dressing room."

"Why am I here?"

He opened the door and ushered me in. "Sit down and you'll find out soon." He closed the door and left me alone. My mind started racing: "So Taylor was looking at me all those times. But why'd she have security take me backstage?"

The door opened and in Taylor walked. Sweaty from the show but beautiful as always.

"Hi, I'm Taylor!"

"I'm Jesse. I've been a huge fan since your first album and
I've seen you in concert 7 times counting tonight and..."

She laughed. "Well, I picked the right guy!"

"Ummm, right guy? What do you mean?"

Taylor laughed again. "Every concert, I pick one guy from the audience to bring backstage..." She grabbed my crotch. "...for a little fun."

I thought "Dude, go with it. It's Taylor freaking Swift!" but what I said was "Wait, don't you have a boyfriend?" Taylor looked me in the eyes and said "Do you really care?" 

When I hesitated, she said, "While you think about it, I'll take care of this." She knelt down and pulled my jeans and boxers down. Her blue eyes widened as my cock sprang out.

"Oh. My. God. You're so big..." She immediately started sucking it. She stopped and looked up at me. "You ready?"

"Fuck yes." Whatever it was, I was ready.

Taylor stood up and took her outfit off. I couldn't believe it. I had fantasized about seeing Taylor Swift naked for years and now she was in front of me. Taylor pointed to the couch. "Lay down. I want to ride that thick cock." I did as she ordered.

Taylor slid down onto my cock and started bouncing up and down on me. "Fuck!!! You feel so good!" It took all I had to not cum in her right away.

Taylor stopped riding me then got on all fours. She looked at me and said "Come on. Fuck me from behind." I slid back into her and started thrusting. 

"Fuck yes, Jesse! Harder! Make me cum!" I smacked her ass as I started thrusting into her harder.  As I did, I felt the familiar feeling that told me I was about to cum.

“Taylor, I think I’m gonna cum!”

“Make me cum first then you can cum all over my face, okay?”

“As you wish.” I kept pounding into Taylor until I felt her pussy clench and tighten around me.
“I’M CUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!” Taylor screamed as her pussy juices flooded over my cock.

Taylor got on her knees in front of me and opened her mouth. “Cum for me, Jesse! Cum all over my face!!!” I jerked my cock furiously. “TAYLOR!!!!!!!” I shot my load all over Taylor Swift’s face and mouth. 
Exhausted, I sat down on the couch as Taylor grabbed a towel and wiped her face off. “Well did you like that,
Jesse?”

“God, yes. I never thought I would ever meet you, let alone have sex with you!”

Taylor smiled. “Well, I think my search is over.”

“Your what?”

Taylor smiled again. “Remember when I said every show, I bring a guy backstage for some fun? Well, I’ve been doing that because I’ve been trying to find a guy to bring with me on the rest of the tour for this same thing. I’m always so horny when I come offstage after a show.” 

I couldn’t believe it. “Me? You want me??? What about your boyfriend?”

Taylor shook her head. “There’s a reason you haven’t seen any pictures of me and him lately.”

I understood. “I would love to go with you, Taylor. I’ll be there for whatever you need. Post show sex or something more.”

Taylor’s blue eyes lit up. She kissed me and said “Good! Let’s get dressed. We’ve got to get going to the next city!” She tossed me a t-shirt and started getting dressed. The shirt said “Taylor Swift reputation stadium tour official crew.” 
“Special crew.” Taylor winked.

I grinned and put it and the rest of my clothes on. Taylor took my hand and we walked out to her tour bus and headed out to the next city.

THE END
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 04:21:04 AM by Jesse90 »

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Backstage Paradise
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 03:30:30 PM »
Always great seeing a site member turn author!  And especially with a story about Taylor Swift!  It's a simple premise, but a very hot one that you portray quite nicely.  This is a great starting point and I hope to read more stories from you in the future!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

Re: Backstage Paradise
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 09:15:36 PM »
Always great seeing a site member turn author!  And especially with a story about Taylor Swift!  It's a simple premise, but a very hot one that you portray quite nicely.  This is a great starting point and I hope to read more stories from you in the future!

Thanks! Means a lot coming from the author of Era Erotica!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Cadeauxxx

Re: Backstage Paradise (Taylor Swift)
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 09:56:46 PM »
Nice work for a first story, hope to see you continue!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Jesse90

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 03:10:34 AM »
Nice work for a first story, hope to see you continue!

Thank you! I'm definitely going to keep writing. I might continue this story with me and Taylor some day

Sign54

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 06:17:35 AM »
Who else would you write?

Jesse90

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 10:11:48 AM »
Who else would you write?

Right now my favorites are Taylor, Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lawrence, Kylie Jenner and Hailee Steinfeld. I'll most likely write another Taylor story. Working on one with Amanda right now

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 04:09:29 PM »
I enjoyed this, short and straight to the point. Sounds like you just landed the best job in the world!
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA