Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Stuntman & The Centerfold (Carmen Electra)  (Read 17365 times)

Money

The Stuntman & The Centerfold (Carmen Electra)
« on: March 01, 2019, 07:33:47 AM »
“The Stuntman & The Centerfold”

Story by Money, originally published in November 2008

celeb in story : Carmen Electra

Story codes: MF, oral, foot fetish,

Disclaimer: The story you are about to read is not true and never happened. This is total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality. Anyone under the age of 18 or can easily be offended stop reading now please. Any comments or questions on the story send them to [email protected] that being said I would like to thank
kash for his help on this project.

Authors note: I would like to thank Vicki and Shelly for letting me take their lesbian Buck Rogers story and put a MF CSSA spin on the idea THIS WAS NOT PLAGERIZED I ASKED PERMISSION FIRST!!!

email or message boards I don’t care which
Wow, This was so cool, my name is Money and I’m the stunt double for the new Buck Rogers series that was revived after the writers strike ended, to take care of a show that totally tanked during it.

I was on the set getting a feel for the surroundings and seeing how things have changed since the original show. I was a fan of the show growing up but I’m sure they would bring a good cast together, since I’m sure they won’t want to fuck with the original.

I had been checking out the hanger set and thankfully they weren’t messing with changing the starfighters yet. I would have been very upset when I heard a voice behind me.

“Excuse me where is wardrobe around here?” A female asked.

I jumped and turned around there in front of me was Carmen Electra in a skintight blue top and white pants with running shoes.

“I have to go to wardrobe anyway follow me.” I said.

As we went to see the costume designer I found out Carmen was going to be the new Wilma Deering. I had a crush on the original so this was a treat knowing Carmen was next in line for the roll.

As we finished getting into our costumes, I found mine to be a little itchy since they had only been made a few weeks ago and not dry cleaned yet. Carmen’s on the other hand looked like it had shrunk in the wash with her sizeable chest pushing the material to the limit. I could swear the top was going to give out at any moment. I would have helped but I was busy looking through the racks, looking for my other costumes to change into when I heard an audible tearing sound and a swear word.

“I hate it when this happens.” Carmen said.

I had only caught a glimpse of Carmen with a surprised look on her face before I had done the gentleman thing and shut my eyes and as a show of good faith I covered them with my hands also while Carmen put her top back on.

“Did you like what you saw?” She purred.

“I didn’t really see anything since I was being a nice guy for you.” I said.

“Well I think you deserve a reward for that.” She said taking her top off again.

“Here? Now?” I asked looking around making sure no one would catch us since I had a feeling what was coming next.

Carmen nodded.

I had never done a wardrobe change so fast. Stripping down to nothing in a flash.

I got down onto my knees and started to suck her tits, her huge nipples stuck out and I took them into my mouth one by one, sucking hard on her erect nipples, twirling my tongue around them.

“Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!” Carmen cooed as I started to gently scrape my teeth on her sensitive nipple. I sucked hard on her huge melons, making her moan with every touch.

Carmen reached down with her hand and grabbed my cock, wrapping her fingers around my thick shaft, getting semi erect cock to being rock hard and at full length.

“You wanna fuck my tits?” Carmen asked as she stroked my cock pretty fast.

“Fuck yes!” I moaned. Carmen got down onto her knees while I stood up. Carmen looked down at her own tits and spat on her chest, using my cock head to spread her saliva around.

Her skin absorbed most of the saliva, so she spat again, this time her saliva didn’t soak into her skin. She placed my cock in between her large mounds of flesh and squeezed her tits together.

“Oh shit!” I moaned. as I felt pre-cum ooze out as her soft flesh squeezed hard around my shaft. Carmen let out a little giggle and folded her arms, getting her tits wrapped around my thick shaft tightly.

“Come on! Fuck my tits! ” She urged me. I pulled my hips back slightly and thrust up her chest, her large tits feeling incredible around my cock. I wanted the feeling around my swollen cock more, so I thrust faster in between them.

“Oh! That’s it! You fuck my tits so good!” Carmen moaned, watching my cock head pop up at the top of her tits and then back down.

Carmen started to stick her tongue out and lick my cock head every time I thrust up, adding to my pleasure. She wrapped her arms around her tits even tighter and her tits squeezed my cock so hard.

“Oh shit!” I moaned, struggling to work my cock up in between her tits.

“My tits getting to be too much for you?” Carmen gave a cocky laugh.

“Yeah!” I moaned feeling like I could burst at any second.

“You gonna cum?” She asked sticking her tongue out as I fucked her tits as fast as I could.

“I’m close.” I replied.

“Don’t cum on my face, I just went through make up.” Carmen said. I went fast, not pushing my cock up too hard so that it didn’t come out the top of her tits. That way, when I cum, it won’t shoot up onto her face.

“Fuck!” Carmen said. “That’s it! Cum on my fucking tits! Cover them with that sticky white piss!” I started to feel my cum build up and as Carmen moaned and urged me some more, I felt it shoot up my shaft.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!” I yelled as my first load shot up in between her tits.

“Get it all over my tit!” Carmen said letting go of her tits and I pointed my dick at her tits, shooting a few loads on one and then on the other, getting an even amount on both tits.

“God!” She laughed. “It feels so warm!” She scooped up some with her finger. “Mmmm! Tasted so good as well.”

We heard some noise, I quickly pulled my pants up and Carmen quickly grabbed the yop she had on before and pulled it down her head. I was turned on even more knowing that her tits were drenched in my thick semen under her tight top.

As the weeks of pre-production and rehearsals continued Carmen and I had a hard time keeping our hands off each other, at least we kept it secret from everyone and never got caught in a scandal on set and always were within eyeshot of other cast members to stop unfounded rumors.

We had developed a fun little game for on the set if Carmen could get through all her scenes that week without messing up or having to re-shoot something she would be pampered all weekend. If she did mess up I would have playful angry sex with her for blowing a line the more lines she blew the harder I fucked her, of course sometimes I think she did it on purpose just for kicks.

Of course on my side of the coin Carmen kept a scorecard on me when I did my stunts so whenever I messed up she would have playful angry sex with me, but when I got the stunts down and no mistakes I would be pampered and get a mandatory massage.

One Friday night after we were done filming a really tough episode Carmen and I haven’t seen each other that much all week so we were a bit frisky we didn’t even compare notes we just got down to business.

I walked around behind Carmen sticking my nose on the back of her neck and rubbing her spine like a cat would. Carmen just melted into my arms while I unbuttoned her top getting access to her chest giving her breasts some much needed attention they have been craving all week. I spun Carmen around and shoved her on the bed.

I quickly started to undress, starting with my pants and boxers. Carmen pulled her pants and underwear down, lying naked on the bed as she watched me unbutton my shirt.

She was eager to start and as I unbuttoned my shirt, which felt like it was taking forever and no matter how many times me and Carmen had fucked, I was always just as eager to fuck her as the first time, maybe even more.

Carmen reached forward with her foot, gently caressing my groin with the tips of her toes. As I started to pull my shirt back and get my arms free, she started stroking the sides of my shaft, bringing my cock to life.

“Looks like someone is getting off from my feet!” Carmen said as my cock was now fully erect.

“I get off from anything of yours touching me.” I replied as Carmen had my cock in between her two biggest toes, squeezing my shaft at the base. She lifted her other foot up and started to stroke my shaft with the balls under her toes while she still kept my cock in place by holding it in between her toes at the base.

“God! Your cock feels so good in between my toes!” Carmen moaned as she stroked the sides of my shaftfaster with the sole of her foot.

“All big and hot! Throbbing on the sole of my foot!” She said, now moving her other foot off the base and sandwiching my cock in between the soles of both feet, just squeezing her feet together, squashing my cock.

“Oooohhhh!” I let out a long moan. I reached down and held her feet together as I started to thrust back and fourth in between the soles of her feet. I had never been more turned on by another woman’s feet before, but then again, I had never had a woman as hot as Carmen Electra jerk me off with her feet.

I felt pre-cum spurt out and start to go on the balls of her feet, making them wet. I didn’t want to blow my load on her feet so I stopped.

“You’ve gotten my feet wet already.” Carmen said, leaning forward, taking my cock head into her mouth while she still squeezed my shaft with her feet. She moved one foot and licked the sole.

“Mmmm…you taste so good!” She said. I knew if she did anything more, I would be reasdy to cum, so I needed to get focus away from me.

“I think it’s only fair that I get a taste of you seeing as though you’ve already had one of me.” I said holding her feet, one in each hand as I spread her legs apart. Carmen gave a smile and lay back as I lowered my head in between her legs.

I licked up her slit, causing her whole body to shiver.

“You like that?” I asked doing it again, this time going from her clit, going down, pushing my tongue into her.

“Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!” Carmen let out a long moan as I started to work my tongue in and out of her, her pussy getting moist with a mixture of my saliva and her own juices.

Carmen wrapped her legs around my head and I wrapped my arms from under her thighs my hand going around and resting on her toned stomach.

As I continued to work my tongue in and out of her cunt, I lowered my hand towards her pussy, stopping near her groin. I used my fingers to spread the top of her pussy apart, exposing her swollen clitoris to the cool air. I lowered my free hand and started to rub her clit.

“Oh shit! Fuck!” Carmen moaned, gyrating her hips around while I had my mouth placed firmly on her love box.

“Keep going! I’m getting close!” She said moving her hips to one direction, giving me a tip on just where her sweet spot was. I started tongueing her fast, my finger rubbing her clit even faster and Carmen’s hips started to buck, thrusting back and fourth Pushing my head up in the process, her legs tightening around my head.

“I’M CUMMING!” She screamed, her pussy contracting around my tongue as her huices started to flow out, her hips collapsing as she climaxed. I lapped up all of her juices savoring her cum as I did so.

I lifted my head up and looked at her. Carmen gave me a satisfied smile.

“My turn now!” I said sitting up, turning her around so that she was on her front. I quickly got on top of her, straddling her legs, keeping them together in between mine as I pushed my cock in between her ass cheeks pressing down, feeling her warm asshole. I moved my cock down a little bit more till I could feel her wet pussy lips and pushed my cock head in.

“Fuck! That’s so fucking tight!” I said as I went flat on top of her, feeling her the soft skin on her back against my chest and stomach. I started to work my cock in and out of her moist hole at a slow, steady pace, not adding any pace, trying to go longer without cumming.

“That feels so good! Fuck me faster babe!” She moaned pushing her head back, the back of her head pressed against my shoulder.

I started to add pace to my thrusts, slowly getting faster with every push forward. I started to kiss the side of her face, licking the side of her mouth and she took my tongue into her mouth, locking her lips on mine.

I put one arm underneath her, my hand coming out just under her chin, holding her head in position as we kissed. With my free hand, I reached down and started to squeeze her fir, round ass cheek.

“Oh God!” Your gonna make me cum again!” She moaned into my mouth, pulling her tongue out of my mouth for a couple of seconds and putting it back in.

I sucked her tongue hard as I rapidly got faster, going as fast as I could, my cock splashing in and out of her wet hole. I was going as fast as I could, knowing she was close to another orgasm, wanting for us both to climax at the same time.

“Fuuuuucccckkkkk!” Carmen moaned into my mouth as our lips were still together, her pussy twitching around my cock really fast.

“Shit!” I moaned as I felt my balls start to tighten and my cock throb uncontrollably.

“I’m gonna cum!” Carmen moaned. “Are you cumming baby? Cum with me!” Carmen urged me.

“Fuck!” I moaned as I felt my cum start to shoot up my shaft as Carmen’s pussy clamped tightly around my shaft as we both orgasmed together, Carmen much louder than me as my thrusts rapidly got slower to a halt as I unloaded all my cum into her moist cunt.

“Fuck!” Carmen said after a few minutes breaking the silence. “That was intense!”

“Yeah!” I agreed slowly pulling my flaccid cock out of her pussy, lying beside her. Carmen rolled onto her front, half on me, lifting her thigh, her knees close touching the tip of my cock. We lay in this position as we drifted off to sleep.

Once we went back to the set Monday we found out that Carmen wasn’t needed during the week but I had a full range of stunts for the episode. After what I had done with Carmen over the weekend I was a little winded but the stunts were basic and spread out so I could do them and not be hurting at the end of the week.

The first season of the new Buck Rogers series was done weather or not we would be doing more episodes was still a mystery but knowing Carmen could get another role elsewhere and demand me as an extra was more than worth putting my body through hell.

Of course if not, I’ll always remember that magic moment when I felt like a kid again on the set with Carmen Electra.

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman, Viri, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Stuntman & The Centerfold (Carmen Electra)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 10:54:16 AM »
Carmen has become underrated but back in the day, she certainly fit the title of a centerfold. This was a great story and I'm glad to have it here!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Money

Starman

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 02:09:34 PM »
Excellent story, it's truly a pity that Carmen don't get much love these days. She was always fine, especially in the early 2000s.

Viri

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 06:27:53 PM »
What a babe. Wish there was more stories of her. She was one of the babes of the 90s.

Money

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 02:25:25 AM »
I might have something I'll check my story binders

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA