Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lady Gaga:ArtFuck  (Read 15830 times)

Hawk

Lady Gaga:ArtFuck
« on: November 19, 2019, 07:51:56 AM »

Lady Gaga:ArtFuck

Late at night after last call there is still a small group of patrons inside Sapphire UES, New York City’s most exclusive strip club. They are awaiting a very intimate and secret erotic performance. A smooth warm voice greets them, “Good evening my little monsters, you may call me Stephanie, all my lovers call me Stephanie, are you ready to have fun with me tonight, because tonight you are all my lovers, ready or not here I come bitches, welcome to the ball, welcome to ArtFuck!” Her song “Heavy Metal Lover” begins and Lady Gaga struts onto stage arms akimbo, her stiletto high heels clicking in time with her switching thighs and swaying hips. Her platinum blonde hair is styled in full long slutty high pigtails. She has on her signature dark eyeshadow make up, and ruby red lipstick. She is wearing a black Iron Maiden tank top, skin tight black latex booty shorts, and stripper high heels. As she moves down the stage she tears at the collar of her shirt and rips it off with both hands, revealing a bikini top of tiny black tringles just barley covering her petite B cup tits. With clinched teeth she squeezes them, clawing at the fabric to free her nipples. “Do you like my jugs?” she asks as she plays with her tits, jiggling them with her hands, teasing her nipples. She pinches and twists them as she bites her lower lip. Now topless she reaches the stripper pole and begins her dance.

Gripping the pole with one hand and squeezing her tit with the other she moves her lower body like a wave against it, she spins around and stops with one leg straight up and humps her crotch against it. She wraps her knee back and shows off the back of her latex shorts as they ride up. She turns around thrusting out her butt, looking back with a prideful little smirk, she asks “Do you like my booty?  Aimez-vous mon derriere?  Ti bramano per questo culo?” She lifts her latex clad ass cheeks, pulling them up and apart at the same time, then she slides her hands up them to let them flop back down and bounce. Next Gaga grips the pole with both hands and bends her knees with her legs open, swinging her waist side to side to make her 37 inch wide booty do quick little hops and slowly shakes it up and down. Next she bends over at her waist. Slowly, slowly she begins peeling down her shiny hooker shorts. Then she yanks them down making her ass cheeks pop out and bounce. She is mooning the crowd wearing nothing but a smile and her G-string panties, the front just a teardrop of silver over her pussy lips, the back a delicate line of diamonds deep in her butt crack. Gaga looks back to blow a kiss with her hand and then gives her ass a hard smack, at the raunchy sound she takes a seductive lick of the air with her little pink tongue. She gives her money maker a little squeeze and gripping it moves her hand up and down. Next she runs a finger up between her ass cheeks and sticks her whole finger down into her mouth, she pulls it out nice and slow like a lollipop and licks her lips. She snaps back up and twirls to face her audience. Standing legs apart, hands on her handlebar pigtails she sings “Act sleazy” from “Venus” while making wild fast passionate vulva thrusts. Then the “Eh Eh Eh Eh” chorus of “Telephone” begins. She dances, squatting and bouncing around in a circle, standing up fast bent over thrusting her ass out. To the rhythm of “Telephone” she alternates between squatting and hoping like a bunny, grinding and thrusting her vulva giving herself a cameltoe as she moves toward the pole.  She squeezes her tits around the pole sliding them up and down. She stops and lifts up a sweet tit and licks her nipple.

As she is thrusting and twerking her ass, suddenly her G-string pops off, sending the diamonds falling with beads of her sweat. She just continues her erotic art, like nothing happened, completely naked. Then her performance gets nastier. She begins grinding and humping the pole with her cunt, squatting down to grind her wide open wet pussy up and down on the pole, polishing it a bit with her vagina juices, next she leans back to brace herself with both hands bucking her vulva up and down.  She flips over and squats with her hands on the ground she pushes herself up and then bends over against the pole to tease showing her asshole but with the slippery cool metal still hiding it, she begins sliding up and down the pole with her ass crack and jiggling her buns against it. She sways side to side away from the pole with her back side facing the crowd. She raises her hand to play with her hair and then smacks her bad girl booty meat, hard. She spanks herself on one of her butt cheeks again and again. She bends over a little and starts taping her feet while she spanks each side of her ass back and forth going faster and faster. Then Lady Gaga slaps across her ass crack, the force parting it open, but the naughty Mama Monster still has her hand over her goodies. She bends over at her waist and spanks both of her ass cheeks with each hand simultaneously several times, each strike increasing in intensity. She bends all the way over looking back through her juicy thighs at her adoring fans. She spanks herself with both hands playing her ass like bongo drums turning her white flesh rose pink. She runs her hand up her pussy then gives her fingers a quick little lick, tasting herself. She gets back up and turns to show off her beautiful vulva, her Venus mons has a landing strip of softer than silk dark black natural hair, with million dollar Red Diamonds in her Isabella pierced clit, above her exquisite tiny pussy lips. She has a perfect “coin slot” cunt, she is a Government Hooker after all. The song of the same title begins.

She moves to the floor and poses like a down facing bitch, on her knees with her ass in the air, then gets on her back and puts her legs behind her head. She lies there with a kind smile on her face. Next she does the side splits giving a nice ass view, flexing and relaxing her cheeks making them switch back and forth. She gets up on her hands and knees, and starts twerking making her ass clap nice and slow. Her knees spread far apart as she arches her back in a doggy style position, and wildly pops her ass cheeks. Then with her legs bent, she splits them all the way open and lays forward on the floor. Her wide open pussy in full view. She looks back with a little gasp, making thrusting movements on the floor while sprawled out and starts masturbating with her fingers. Next she is squatting and spreading her pussy to show off her alluring soaking wet vagina, leans back doing crotch thrusts holding her cunt open. Lady Gaga is now bending over spreading her perfect ass cheeks wide open to expose her tight sexy asshole.  She gets on her knees holding her beautiful round Italiana ass cheeks as far apart as she can, making her tiny pink asshole dilate and contract as she sings a medley of her lyrics “Do what you want with my body ,act sleazy, as long as I'm your hooker, don't stop the party let’s keep it naughty.” She starts rubbing her butthole and sniffing her fingers making her even more aroused, first closing her eyes, her smiling and then the butt slut huffs more deeply as her eyes roll back in her head. She gets up and returns to her feet, stretching one of her legs all the way up on the pole, holding herself up with one hand, reaching around finger banging her ass with the other. She slides down the pole stroking it like a hard cock, inserting more of her digits into her back fuck hole. She locks eyes with a patron in the front row and crawls toward him with primal lust.  She offers him her heart shaped ass, inviting to admire, smell and lick her butthole, she twerks on his face granting him the gift her most intimate fragrance and flavor, Her cakes smell of cherry and peach lotion and her tight anus is ambrosia, the raunchy sweaty sweet and spicy aroma, the erotic kinky stink of The Goddess of Pop. She hops away and turns to face him, spreading her labia apart like flower petals she slowly grinds her hips and thrusts her greedy soaking wet snatch at him. While she raises her eyebrows she remarks with a coy giggle, “Oh, do you like my little vagaga?” She lays on her back and begins massaging her clit, flicking its barbell, then pulling on it. She plays with her womanhood, moving her hand in increasingly rapid little circles looking like a DJ spinning a lascivious record. With her thumbs she keeps pushing and rubbing her fuck button while she pulls open her cunt lips with both hands. With a thumb on her clit and holding her pussy open with a peace sign she begins gesturing to her vagina with her index finger she whispers “I want you right here” as the speed of her thumb on her pearl increases she coos and whimpers, “Oh please, please I want you deep inside me right here, right here.” Her legs go all the way out to the splits and returns to having both thumbs on her clit her fingers stretching open her snatch like the gates of Venus. She is massaging her clit furiously and with rapid, hard breaths though clenched teeth panting like a bitch in heat she cries out “"Oh fuck I love all you little monsters so much fucking much, I need you all deep inside my famous whore cunt!" She starts to make little growls and exclaims, "Fuck yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck yes!" She climaxes while spread eagle, her digits curling in her open toe heels, she is violently jamming her index fingers in to her needy little cunt, the honey sweet walls of her internal blossom pulsing with rhythmic intensity “I wanna fuck government hooker! Keep fucking me government hooker!” She closes her eyes slowly, then her eyelids pop open with her eyes rolling as she leans her head back with her mouth wide open, vagina dripping like a rain in paradise, she cums.

She sits up, knees bent, legs open and brings her head back down to face her adoring fans, with a happy sigh of relaxation. She purrs, “Oh don’t worry my little monsters, mamma isn’t done performing for you that was just the first act.” Lady Gaga brings two of her wet fingers to her mouth, kissing and licking them, before sliding them into her mouth. As she pulls them out she gives a little whistle. A young woman in a latex nurse outfit enters from back stage pushing a cart with several covered silver dinner trays on it. Lady Gaga stands up and allows the other woman to kiss her on the cheek and then suck on her fingers, before Mama Monster slaps her hard on the ass and gives her a squeeze, signaling her to exit, the nurse is not yet worthy to watch her raunchy Avant guard show. Lady Gaga lifts the top off the first silver tray reveling a gynecological speculum. Picking it up she asks in mellifluous voice “So, who wants to play doctor?” She sits down at the edge of the stage leaning back, thighs open and slides the medical instrument in to her mouth, using its bills to stretch her cheeks like a naughty schoolgirl making a rude face, she makes a “lel lal, lal,le,la” sound as her tongue dances around her mouth and the device. Next she sticks it in her soaking wet pussy, slowly, slowly, slowly opening it up wide, as the smile on her face grows more and more perverted. Everyone has their camera phones aimed up her gaped vagina. She sees the man whose face she twerked on before and grabs him by his tie like a wild dog on a leash and holds his head between her legs just inches from her pink spread cunt as she begins caressing her clit. Her slut nectar is flowing out of her into a puddle as the dominated man licks it off the stage as Lady Gaga pets him and runs her fingers through his hair. She pushes him away and stands up, looking at the audience like a huntress stalking its prey she notices a woman in the crowd. Lady Gaga makes a come hither gesture with her finger and the woman moves toward the stage, she is carrying a champagne bottle. As the woman shakes it up, Lady Gaga makes a finger gun and points to her beautiful ass and bends over. The bottle’s cork fires off hitting her right in the crack of her ass, sticking between her thick round cheeks. She lets out a little shriek of masochistic pleasure. Lady Gaga takes the bottle and sets it beneath her, she bends her knees at 90 degrees, pushing them apart and begins doing squats getting lower and lower with every lewd drop of her body, until her cute pussy lips are kissing the neck of the bottle. Slowly she lets the smooth glass neck penetrate her vagina and slide against her pierced clit, the erotic jewelry tinkling like a bell. She puts her hands on her wide open knees, squats down on the bottle neck and begins ridding it with her sultry cunt. She starts bouncing up and down harder and faster fucking herself with $5000 liquor. She begins panting heavily and makes a breathy moan, “Mmm oh yeah fuck me, fuck me right up my pop star pussy!” She makes duck lips like a stupid Instagram whore while she fondles her tits. Lady Gaga scowls and pushes air through her teeth as she pinches and twists her nipples, while she gyrates her vulva moving the bottle like a joy stick. Then she twirls, her pigtails making her look like Sailor Moon, to give the patrons a nice look at her jiggling booty. Next she leans forward bracing herself with her hands on the stage quickly bending and straightening her knees to make her ass bounce up and down as fast as she can, forcing more than just the neck of the bottle to disappear into her lustful vagina. She looks back over her shoulder biting her lower lip and then begins to moan loudly almost drowning out the crowd’s chant of “Bitch pop it open! Bitch pop it open! Bitch pop it open!” Lady Gaga reaches back with her fingers in her ass crack and claws at her big butt cheeks digging into her sex meat with her painted finer nails spreading her ass. Suddenly the champagne woman shoves the cork straight up Lady Gaga’s asshole! She gasps, her emerald eyes wide with shock, then laughs with pleasure. She gets on her back and begins fucking herself with the bottle holding it with both hands, with intensity she cries out “You want mama to serve you champagne? Here’s some fucking champagne!” The heat of her slutty snatch causes the crystal wine to bubble and foam up out of her cunt, blasting out of her she has a devious smile on her red lips as the crowd fights to catch her whorish mixed drink with their glasses. Lady Gaga stands up her vulva and thighs wet with the drink, pulls the cork out of her tight butthole. She brings it to her nose and gives it a deep sniff, “High class hooker ass, aged 32 years, a good vintage,” she says with a giggle.

Lady Gaga dances with her hands over her head and grinding her hips as the latex nurse returns with a bottle of mineral oil. Gaga gets down on her knees, legs spread apart as the nurse squats behind her. The nurse pours the shiny oil on Lady Gaga’s chest and begins massaging her tits while Gaga closes her eyes and smiles. Next the nurse slides her slick hand between Gaga’s legs and rubs the oil on her delicious little pussy lips. She reaches up to touch her vulva rubbing the palm of her hand against Gaga’s darkening wet black pussy hair. Lady Gaga gets down on her hands and knees and her servant pours more of the oil down her butt crack and squeezes her ass cheeks, rubbing them with oil until they are glistening. Next the latex nurse pushes the tip of the bottle against Lady Gaga’s tight little anus. Gaga puts her hand to the side of her mouth and makes an O with her lips in mock embarrassment. Her eyes flutter and she exclaims with an “oooo ahhh!” as her nurse squirts the rest of the mineral oil straight up her wet jiggly bubble butt. The nurse returns to the cart and takes the top off another platter revealing a 7 inch long 3 inch wide diamond jeweled buttplug. Lady Gaga poses face down ass up with her lovely rear end high in the air like a bitch in a play bow. The nurse forces the toy into Gaga’s red lipped mouth and she instinctively starts sucking it like a MDMA tripper on a pacifier. She makes a little pout as the nurse takes it away, but squeals with excitement as it is run along her arched back towards her slippery ass crack. The latex nurse spends several minutes gently sliding the plug up and down between Gaga’s shinny ass cheeks and then begins teasing the sensitive halo of her butthole, spinning the plug like a drill. Suddenly, like a cartoon character the nurse swings a mallet against the butt plug sending it right into The Love Goddess’s greedy ass pipe, forcing her to gasp with pleasure. Lady Gaga’s next song begins as she slowly rise to her feet singing, “I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong!” She snaps down bent at the waist and the nurse strikes Gaga’s gorgeous wet butt with a large paddle with a thunderous “SMACK!” While she sings the pigtailed atomic blonde bombshell begins to twerk again, moving like she is a succubus, alternating between jiggling her round toned butt cheeks side to side and making them bounce up and down. Then she starts to “throw her ass in a circle” raising one of her hot buns as the other drops causing them to slowly slap together. Then she arches her lower back up and down to make her cakes hop as she sings, “I live for the applause, applause, applause, live for the applause, I live for the way that you cheer and scream for me! The applause!” “Give me that feeling of love make it real loud put your hands up and make them touch, make it real loud!” And she is ass clapping as hard and fast as she can, legs spread, hands on her knees style forcing her thick ass cheeks to play peek-a-boo with her booty jewelry. She moves her head side to side on a swivel like a counter weight to her elegantly vulgar high class hooker trash ass, her handle bar hair tails swaying violently. The highest paid stripper in the world drops down into a squat making each of her cheeks pop one at a time as her anal gemstone throbs in and out spreading her crack, bringing brilliant light to where the sun don’t shine. She bounces like she is possessed, her seductive ass cheeks clapping with hypnotic, almost supernatural rhythm and intensity as they make a slutty sound like the Devil’s thunder, as the oil splashes off her soft flesh. She turns to face the captivated patrons in her lewd crouch, after showing off the butt plug she decides to give them a view of her other sparkling ornaments in her clit.

The latex nurse takes the cover off another plater revealing a nine inch dildo. She presents it to her mistress with the reverence of a witch’s dagger. Gaga grips it with both hands, gently giving it little kisses from the base to top, then starts sucking the glans, next bobbing her head very slowly she starts sucking, and shoving it against her cheek. Effortlessly she begins deep throating it again and again, looking up with her head back staring at the mirrored ceiling she lets the ritual cock bulge in her neck before lowering back on to her hands and knees and placing the suction cup phallus on the stage. She begins banging her head as fast as she can on it taking it balls deep with her every motion, chocking herself on it with wild abandon until she is gulping and gaging, “GAWK GWAK GWAK,GWAK!” When she slowly withdraws from the member it is covered in her sweet saliva that still drips from her crimson lips and graceful chin. She takes only a moment to clean the eye liner smeared by her tears and the smudges of lipstick left on her from her expert fellatio, before she introduces her spit to her clit and begins to tease her pussy yet again.

Lady Gaga stands up legs spread as far out as they will go with her knees bent and starts slapping the dildo hard against her vulva again and again while she caresses her tits. Next she slides the shaft between her rose petal pink pussy lips, giving it kisses with her cunt. Tapping her pearl with her fingers she shoves the toy half way up her vagina with a wide open smile on her angelic face. For a moment she lets go of her dildo and just holds it in with carnal lust with her strong little muscles, “Look ma no hands!” she quips. She jumps putting her ballet training to use, cartwheeling into the splits, the impact slamming the toy balls deep inside of her. She strikes a pose like a slutty cheerleader sticking a landing before she balances on her hands and rides it as she beings to moan. Next she crosses and uncrosses her legs in a fan kick and turns over into doggy style hammering the latex cock into her wet snatch causing an audible vulgar sound of her sugar walls sloshing with pussy milk. Since she is a pro at cowgirl she goes back into a squat and moving her knees up and down she uses both hands to pound the cock up her millionairess’s cunt, her big butt cheeks rolling up and down in waves as they part and slap back together. She looks back her eyes wide and with a frenzied clenched teeth grin, she shrieks “RARAH YES MMH YES YES FUCK YES YES YES!” Lady Gaga’s legs tremble as she falls to her knees her thighs tensing, her girl cum creaming and dripping down the shaft of the toy, her pink starfish spasms uncontrollably, then the diamond buttplug shoots out of her slutty butthole with a jet of mineral oil as she screams like a whore.

She slowly slides the toy out of her satisfied cunt and sets it up on the stage then she gets to her feet. Turning with her ass facing everyone she takes a finger and massages her puckering butthole, then she begins to twerk. She dances doing slut drops with her tasty tushy getting lower and lower until the toy is all the way up in her hot pop star fart factory, stretching out her cute asshole. She pops each of her buns back and forth slowly at first then goes faster and faster until her hungry mama monster booty is devouring the dildo, she slams down and impales herself ridding it hard up her butthole really showing all her worshipping fans how thirsty her tight rectum is for all their cum. The 5ft2” sex kitten proves she is a real “spinner” and turns around dancing on the dick and leans back bracing herself with her hand behind her and thrust forward and drops back down on the toy, each separate motion drawing it all the way out and all the way back up her buxom backside. She squats back into cowgirl riding madly like the fifth horsewoman of the apocalypse; Perversion. She pulls masochistically on her pigtails till her head goes back and screams, “FUCK I AM SUCH AN ANAL WHORE I FUCKING LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS!” She warps both of her hands around her neck and with all her passion she chokes herself, her eyes roll back in her head and the sound of her sex cakes bouncing on the stage can even be heard over the cheers of the now frenzied crowd. Between her hard moans of ecstasy she squeals, “ Fuck my little monsters I need all your fingers, tongues, dicks ,I don’t give a fuck everything you got give it to me hard and fast straight up my fuck goddess ass, ROCK N ROLL IN MY BUTTHOLE!” She rides harder and harder slamming her booty up and down, strangling herself until she is completely out of breath, with her eyes crossed and drooling with spit her little tongue waggles out the side of her mouth as her entire petite body convulses from the joy in her hot rectum forcing her tiny pussy lips to part open from the strength of a beautiful spray of nectar from her ecstatic cunt. Then slowly, slowly inch by inch Lady Gaga begins to pull the dildo out of her decadent derriere while her tiny butthole is rebelling by still involuntarily clenching on it. Her mouth and eyes open more and more and she whimpers “ow” with every tug until she is relaxed and cooing. With her mouth wide open she slams her head down on the dick, gasping and slurping as she savors the flavors of milky sweetness of her saliva, the tangy champagne of her vagina and the spicy sweat of her hot asshole as they mix a delicious cocktail in her throat. She is a little Italiana maid using her lips like a vacuum cleaner working so hard she is sucking her cheeks in as she finally pulls her face away from the toy and then licks it dry.

The latex nurse uncovers a platter with two ten inch long platinum vibrators. “Love Game” begins with Gaga grabbing her nurse by the sides of the face and slides the base of the first toy into her mouth and shoves her down onto all fours. The Lady confesses “This tart of a healthcare pro is here because your Mama is very sick, I have to solve the enigma, if this body can handle everything that my mind craves!” Next she takes the second toy into her own filthy mouth, grinning around it as it rattles her brain. She starts yipping like a happy puppy and gets into doggy style in front of her servant. Using her mouth the latex nurse glides the vibrator slowly dipping in and out of her mistress’s hot little honey pot as Gaga close her eyes to focus on the wonderful quivering and pressure inside her and pushes almost a foot of buzzing metal down her throat. The nurse begins violently fucking Gaga’s cunt with the toy in her mouth, slamming her head face first harder and harder against her famous bubble booty kissing her pussy lips with every head bang. Lady Gaga stops fucking her mouth and moves the toy to the perfect curves of her money maker, her nice, sweet hot slutty bubble butt. The nurse slams the vibrator all the way inside Gaga’s beautiful cunt! Her body forces her to make an erotic scream that becomes a breathless, whisper of rapture “Oh fuck! I can feel it in my cervix! It hurts so fucking good!” The nurse brings out a camera and zooms in on an extreme close up of Lady Gaga’s gorgeous ass as the toy buzzes in her vagina forcing it to drip passionately. Gaga takes two of her fingers and kisses them before making a peace sign with them to begin stretching open her tiny pink asshole to be violated by the other vibrator. Then all the way up to the control dial she pushes it slowly all the way inside her tight whore rectum. She trying to resist the wonderful sensations the toys gives her and begins to crawl and wag her ass like she is dog the hard sliver rods like her tail up her lustful sex slit and pink rose bud, even making little barks, yips between her panting and moans. She stands up posing with her legs closed and hiding the toys until she begins gyrating dancing in a circle to give a look at them from her well rounded rear end. She spreads her gams wide open to so how aggressively she wants then to stay deep inside her as she moves her vuvla in rhythm to the line “Let’s have some fun this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!” DPing with vibrators she moves back to her pole bent over and as she makes her ravenous sex monster ass talk with its mouth full twerking with all her strength, she can’t shake them out of her love tunnels.  She drops back down onto all fours and crawls toward the crowd her face low and her buns in the air, her round ass cheeks look like Mini Mouse ears as her every movement is an act of seduction the shinning toys are like a tinsel bow in her now wild hair. She locks eyes with the man whose lucky face she had twerked on and says “It is wonderful knowing how hard my nice sweet asshole made your cock, now it is my turn to worship you!” She undoes his belt with her teeth and eases out his hard cock. She takes it in her little soft hands and smiles kindly as she clubs herself in the face with it, then quickly makes the whole length disappear into her happy mouth. Gaga is bobbing her head as hard and fast as she can on his dick, her bright eyes tell him the only thing on her mind is that she is completely fucking determined to help him orgasm. As the world’s highest paid stripper uses her soft tight lips and saliva to make her hot throat feel like a virgin’s vagina the latex nurse rapidly pulls the vibrators all the way out and shoves them back into Gaga’s whore holes over and over again matching the break neck speed of Gaga’s fellatio. Now the latex nurse shoves her tongue deep inside of her Mistress’s bright pink delicious asshole and eats it like gelato, while Gaga reaches for a second cock. She takes both large members in her mouth at once as they stand up each holding one of her pigtails as they thrust up into her, skull fucking her with all their might. She looks like a both sexy and stupid cartoon character from a lost episode of Betty Boop with her mouth open as wide as she can make it and the huge dicks in it stretching out her cheeks, as her wide eyes stream with tears smearing her eye makeup, she is nearly chocking to death but is loving every second of it. Gaga pulls her head away leaving trails of saliva and her men’s pre cum on her lips as she tries to catch and swallow every drop of their lust. In a moment of lucidness taking all of her will to ignore the latex nurse drilling her holes with violent passion Gaga notices the mischievous champagne waitress from earlier who introduced the cork to her thirsty fanny. She is biting her lip with her hand up her dress her little doe eyes darting around to scan if anyone has taken notice. Lady Gaga has and flashes her a devilish smile and sings out to her, “Oh little runaway girl, come give your mommy a kiss!” The waitress moves to Gaga lifting her dress to reveal her panties, slowly taking them down. As her round thicc buns pop out one at a time it is obvious that Lady Gaga loves worshiping ass just as much as she needs her culo to be constantly pleased. She buries her Roman Empress nose in the virgin waitress’s deep ass crack and inhales her naughty asshole scent like she is railing coke. Shoving her silver tongue as far up her cunt as she can trying to give more lesbian sodomy than her latex nurse is purring inside her wealthy caboose with the vibrators. Gaga is intoxicated with booty as she jerks her two men in a frenzy induced by the fruity aroma. She guides the latex nurse and champagne waitress to the men’s cocks and as they mount up and ride their laps Gaga gives the new couples a cheesy wink and “thumbs up” before her whole body begins to spasm from the waves the vibrators are sending to her womb and gorgeous bowels. She wails and screams in ecstasy like a siren’s song pulling her pussy lips apart to revel her tiny urethra as she sprays like a fountain her pussy juice singing into a crystal champagne flute until it over flows. She raises it and makes a toast, “to love, life, lust, H.I.M and all my little monsters!” She chugs down her sweet vulgar potion with it running down her hot lips. The most famous stripper in the world collapses from carnal exhaustion, her emerald eyes glazed over her jaw open and mouth dripping like her vanquished cunt, the toys still buzzing in her toned tight tushy.

After the latex nurse and champagne waitress satisfy the men’s cocks they lift up the nearly unconscious Lady Gaga and bind her arms behind her back with glamorous glided chains that wrap around her mashing her tits and pinching her little hard nips and give her a dog collar that reads “Bitch” with a leash that they bolt to the stage. They wrap more chains around her shins to her thighs, posing her like a doll into a squat. The women bring a large silk sheet covered object on stage, and unveil the fucking machine with two brutal dildos to be positioned under the captive empress of whores. The deafening applause and cheers of her little monsters reawaken her and Gaga struggles and her sparkling eyes dart around in mock panic, “What the fuck is this, Venus has been enslaved!?” the sex kitten exclaims, “I must do what I was born to do, all that I am good for, sing my heart out for all of you and take this vulgar violation to prove I am a goddess!” With her face proud and stoic she defiantly begins to sing, “I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas Plays. Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me, I love it. Luck and intuition play the cards with spades to start. And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh. I'll get him hot, show him what I've got.   Oh,oh,oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh, I'll get him hot, show him what I've got. Can't read my, Can't read my, No he can't read my poker face!” The first thick toy slowly begins to glide in and out of her slick pink kitty slit, and despite all of her concentration she has on her swan song, her petite red diamond pierced clit begins to swell with involuntary arousal. Mama Monster’s angelic calm expression slowly begins to shift to carnal frustration as she reaches the next “Oh,oh,oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh” it sounds less like the mocking voice of a smug man eater and more and more like cries of helpless rapture as the dildo rapidly increases in speed pounding her up the cunt to the rhythm of her own song. To further her mistress’s evolution into a sex object the latex nurse attaches a bullet vibrator to Mama Monster’s pussy piercing, turning it up to eleven to hyper stimulate her clit. As the mechanical rod tortures her tight tiny twat the stage rotates to the even more glorious exhibition of her masochistic crouch with her involuntarily flexing and madly bouncing money maker, her flawless butt cheeks dripping with beads of sweat, the massage oil shinning on them brightly making them look like two stars colliding in a super nova as they applaud the violation of her vagaga. The latex nurse and champagne girl produce electric wands and shock Gaga’s ripe ass causing her to wince and shriek with every tenderizing touch.  As her wonderful phat round globes of booty meat flap open, her at her most vulnerable, the second mechanized dick invades her previously clinching anus. It slams into her lustful rectum giving her heights of agony and pleasure even her perverse genius could never had imagined. She barely has enough of her sense of thought to realize she will not be able to sit down for weeks, but she doesn’t care. Fuck her multiple Grammys and fuck her Oscar award, now she knows that this is her life defining achievement and for this she will never be forgotten. As the brutal android drills her cunt to her cervix and reams her petite pink eye, she still struggles to sing, “C-c-c-c-c-can’t rrrrread my poker face”, but her eyes flash like fire and her mouth drops open, her lips and teeth covered in drool, her throat vibrating with the same force as her other fuck holes, like an animal she lets out a primal scream of complete submission, “RHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE PLEASE LET ME CUM!” The unprecedented sexual passion in her juicy flowing gash and tiny deliciously spicy queen goddess butthole completely shatters her mind, Gaga becomes cross eyed and her tongue still with the taste of cunt and booty, wiggles like she is a dumb puppy loving its bones. She has become ahegao art, her divine body profaned moving like she has been struck with joyous lighting and riding a horse made of pure energy as her love holes are relentlessly hammered, until her ultimate raging climax, as her exhausted vagaga floods the stage with her squirt!

For half an hour Lady Gaga has been motionless mounted like a trophy on top of the double fucking machine with her little monsters’ eyes transfixed on her cheering for the encore. Then she is awoken by slaps and spanks from her latex nurse and champagne girl, as they pick her up, and unbolt her leash they put her down on all fours and lead her across the stage like the bitch she is. “Arf, arf, arf, arft!” she yips playfully lapping at the huge puddle of pussy juice she left on the stage, as they walk her to her next surprise for her mesmerized audience. With tears of joy in her eyes Gaga pulls herself up still acting like an excited animal before bending all the way over with her head between her legs, on her face an exaggerated cute playful look of shock and embracement as she pulls apart her buns as wide as she possibly can exposing her beautiful slightly open asshole, giving everyone a peek at her most secret pink tightness she has a sparkling smile with eyes full of passion before it almost immediately closes and she moans uncontrollably as her asshole rapidly contracts with pleasure. A silk sheet is lifted off a small tricycle with a huge buttplug attached to the seat. Gaga is ready for her finale to entertain with her erotic humiliation. Her servant girls force her slutty mouth neck deep down the plug to wet it. “Time to go for another ride!” she cheers as she straddles it. She winces and whimpers as she slowly impales her round athletic butt, the buttplug inch by inch violating her tight sweet butthole, the shaft parting her cute soft buns, until she has the slutty courage to slam her ass down on it she gasps and screams as it busts open her crack. Filled with lust she can’t help herself from bouncing, forcing the enormous toy harder a farther up her ass, all of her beautiful agony can be seen in her trembling lips and wide back rolling eyes, she tries to peddle the trike, then struggles to push it with her legs then knees as in vain she tries to resist her naughty anal ecstasy. She looks back and down at her wide splayed open ass cheeks and lifts up her booty and slams it down over and over again until she isn’t air tight anymore. She smirks and giggles “I think I know where I am going to record my next album now” as she shows off her lovely gape. Her servant sluts even joke about the echo and sing “Roma Rommamma, want your bad romance!” into their mistress’s hungry ass! “Next stop Viva Las Vegas!” Gaga exclaims looking like the ridiculous mama of all whores, as she rides the tiny trike completely naked out into Time’s Square! 

Fin

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, pixidragon, VSM14, Gaga_and_Britney_fan, gotbooty44, StS

Cadeauxxx

Re: Lady Gaga:ArtFuck
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 12:11:18 PM »
Fantastic story. It's great to see you again, I hope you have been doing well!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Hawk

Viri

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 01:59:53 PM »
God that was amazing. Gaga is so underrated, it's awesome to see more people writing her, and you did a good job with her music theme. This felt like something she would be proud to read from a fan. Thanks for posting this, glad I got a chance to read it today.

Hawk

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 06:21:24 PM »
Thank you both, very glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the complements. Wow, now I am imagining Gaga reacting to reading it, I hope it would get her wet and make want to touch herself.  ;D

Gaga_and_Britney_fan

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 11:55:00 PM »
Loved it!

gotbooty44

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 02:29:46 AM »
She is so underrated, especially that ass. Crazy how little attention she gets.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA