Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: KLS - Arrest and Interrogation  (Read 15767 times)

Noj

KLS - Arrest and Interrogation
« on: December 18, 2019, 02:49:53 PM »
KLS - Arrest and Interrogation

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards.

Now, on with the story!

This story follows on from the story “Kylie’s Latest Squeeze” and “Kylie goes back to School” which I recommend reading prior to this.

A lurch went through his body as his phone rang suddenly, buzzing insistently in his pocket. He fumbled for a moment, thrusting his hand into the tight pocket of his jeans to retrieve the phone in what he hoped would be a call from the Australian pop goddess. He wasn’t disappointed, his phone display reading “Kylie” was enough to almost give him a semi as he hastily pressed the answer button and pressed the handset to his ear.

“Mmm hello stranger,” Kylie purred sexily, making his heart rate increase a little further.

“Hello you little minx,” he said, unable to keep the grin from his face.

“Ooh minx, I’m just a ordinary minx am I? Nothing special to report?” she said playfully.

”Oh you’re anything but ordinary,” he said, looking round to see if anyone was standing close by to him since he was out on a public street.

“Oh yeah? How?” she said, toying with him.

“You’re the sexiest, horniest kinky little minx I’ve ever come across,” he said, his cock now swelling in his shorts slightly.

“Ooh now that’s more like it. Still I hope you’ve got more enthusiasm to give me,” Kylie purred.

“I’ve always got enthusiasm for you hun,” he said, knowing how she liked to tease him.

”You better have something else for me as well,” Kylie said teasingly.

”Have I ever let you down?” he said with a smirk, turning the tables slightly.

”Never, which is why I like you. Plenty of stamina to keep me up all night,” she cooed sexily.

“I do my best,” he said, quite pleased with himself.

”Right, well your sexy little minx is horny as hell right now,” she purred huskily into the phone, letting out a little whimper of need.

“Want me to come over?” he said, knowing full well she wouldn’t phone otherwise.

“I need you to come over,” she teased, and he could just tell she was smiling cheekily at the other end.

”I’ll be there soon,” he mumbled, already walking very rapidly back towards his car.

“Hurry,” she whined, “you know what you’re missing,” she said, giving a very audible pout of her lips before hanging up. His heart was beating strongly and his cock was well firmed, all from the tones of her voice. Trying not to look suspect he hurried to his car, slid in and accelerated rapidly away from the curb. He drove rapidly out of the city to the rural roads where he opened it up. Knowing the roads well, he sped through the darkness to her cosy cabin. A chill went through him as he saw a police car parked outside, and given the time there were no other cars or people around for it to be concerned with. He quickly stopped and got out, not bothering to lock up as he ran to the door of the cabin, pulling his keys from his pocket and searching for the one she’d given him.

Finding what he needed, he slotted it into the lock and pushed the door open, stepping rapidly inside to find Kylie. He heard a creak behind him, and before he could turn Kylie lunged out from behind the door and slapped a handcuff round his wrist. He looked at her in shock, a mixture of relief and surprise washing over him. She was wearing a sexy police officers outfit and looking at him with one of her smiles, which he knew meant she had something hot in store.

”Breaking and entering huh?” she said, stepping up behind him and pulling his other arm behind his back, locking his hands together. He watched her as she stepped round him and flicked the light on, letting him see her whole delectable form. Her hair was pulled back in a plait from under a black and blue police cap, leading down to a tight dark blue shirt that hugged her form and stopped just under her ribs, exposing her smooth, toned stomach before stopping at her tiny dark blue shorts, clinging to every beautiful curve of her hips and ass. Her smooth, perfect thighs led down to a pair of knee high black leather boots.

“Bet you never thought you’d be this pleased when you got arrested huh?” she whispered sexily, smiling and running her tongue over her teeth.

“Hell if I’d known you were the arresting officer, I’d have put some aftershave on or something,” he said with a slight laugh.

“Trying to talk your way out of this are you? Let’s go,” she said quite sternly, reaching behind him and taking hold of the cuffs, turning him towards the door. He was more than a little apprehensive about what would happen if somebody saw them, and was slightly reluctant to walk.

”Come on baby, you know I’m worth it,” Kylie whispered into his ear before dragging her tongue over it, giving a light tug with her teeth. He reveled in her attention for a moment then let her walk him down to the squad car, sitting in as she pushed him down through the back door as she opened it. He was now sitting behind the passenger seat, looking up as Kylie slammed the door on him. Looking round out the back, he saw her walk round the car, but rather than get into the drivers seat, she opened the other back door and slipped in onto the seat beside him. He looked into her excited eyes, and then to her hands as she raised some shackles up, all linked by chains. He scanned over them for a moment, wondering why exactly she wanted him chained up, but knew she would get her way.

Kylie leaned down and fumbled in the dark a little, but got the ankle cuffs round him and locked them firmly, then raised the chain up between his knees and laid the handcuffs over his legs. She had to get his arms out of the handcuffs behind his back to shackle him, so climbed fully over to him in the backseat. The tight shirt was drawn over her firm breasts, her nipples poking through the fabric invitingly. She reached into her top pocket and retrieved the key to the cuffs, then placed it between her teeth and held it as she clambered over him properly. Holding his shoulders, she slid over his lap, dropping her knee between his legs and pushing it up against his balls.

”Don’t try anything,” she said, taking the key from her lips with a little flick of her fierce eyebrow, which diverted his attention from her lovely firm breasts that were now just in front of him. She slid her dainty hands down his sides, sliding them behind to find the cuffs, but finding herself slightly unable to reach. Kylie leaned forwards on his lap, looking over his shoulder slightly with a look of concentration, her shoulder pushing against his own and making her lovely scent almost overpowering. She slipped the key into the lock and turned it with a slight click, freeing his hand.

”Keep that other hand down,” she commanded, raising his hand and locking it into the shackle cuff. After doing so, she reached for his other hand and brought it up to the cuffs, locking him in and taking the handcuffs off his wrist. He pulled at the chains as a slight test, feeling the pull against his ankles and then looked up at Kylie, who was eyeing him lustily.

“Mmm that’s better, nice and secure,” she purred, looking him in the eyes and licking her full lips.

“Why do I need to be secured?” he asked, really wondering what she had in store for him.

”You’re a dangerous prisoner, who knows what you might do to me?” Kylie purred, giving him a sexy wink.

“I had to come and get you, and I’m not taking any chances,” she said, playing along with her little fantasy and giving him a delightful smile. All Kylie’s gentle wiggling on him and pushing herself against him had brought his cock fully to life, and it was now forcing tightly against his jeans. Kylie spotted the bulge and her hand slid down over it, squeezing it slightly.

”See what you’ve already got for me, who knows what’s going through your mind,” she said, squeezing his thigh with her own bare ones, her hands sliding onto his hips. Her eyes glinted in the darkness as she slid her hands back up him, teasingly pulling at the chain of the shackles before brushing over his face. Suddenly, she took a firm grip on him and snogged him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth before he could even react. Kylie moaned throatily as his tongue wrapped up with her own, sliding past her soft lips and into her hot mouth. With a breathy sigh of pleasure she pulled away, sliding her exquisitely soft lips down and taking hold of his lower lip with her teeth. She tugged at his bottom lip for a moment, before giving a cheeky nip and pulling away, letting him go and raising her hands to her chest. He watched as she pulled her hands up her body, pushing up her breasts a little more to accentuate them.

”Bet you wish your hands were free right now, you’d get some sweet payback huh…” Kylie murmured as her fingers played over the buttons of her tight shirt, flicking a couple of them open in a quick motion to reveal her perky tits pushed up high, offering him a lovely view of her cleavage as she sat on his lap. She slid off his lap onto the other side of the back seat, and pulled her police cap off. Dropping it down, she leaned over, her fingers finding the zip of his jeans and dragging it down. Kylie slid her warm hand inside, enveloping his rock hard cock and pulling it out into view. His head snapped round and he looked round out the windows, checking for any passers by. Her little cottage was quite secluded, so nobody was, but he was still nervous they’d get caught.

”Kylie what if someone sees?” he said a little anxiously, wondering how they’d get out of such a compromising position.

”Relax babe, nobody lives for a few miles, and do you really think you can stop me?” she said with a flick of her eyebrows and one of her smiles before she lowered her head. He moaned as her hot velvet mouth slipped over his cock, swallowing the head with ease and setting her tongue to work. Kylie took hold of the base of his cock and slowly started stroking as her talented mouth went to work, her full lips wrapped round his thick shaft just below the bulbous head. She tongued him flatly on the underside of his head as she sucked firmly, just keeping that going for a moment before slowly starting to bob her head.

“Oh god…” he rasped as she worked at him, mixing her bobbing and hand job so that they worked in opposite directions and met in the middle. He felt her giggle a little round his cock as she worked, releasing her grip on him and starting proper motions up and down his cock now. She pulled back so just his head was in her mouth and then gave one of her characteristic nips behind it with her teeth, making his member jump powerfully in her mouth before sliding down and taking him to the back of her throat, sucking in around 5” of cock. Kylie kept a steady sucking pressure, not sucking anywhere near as hard as she could do, and slipped up and down his cock at a continual pace, sliding right back so just her pouting lips remained on the tip of his head before pushing back down to take him to her throat again. She started humming a tune, he didn’t know or care what at that exact moment as her beautifully skilled mouth moved up and down his hardon.

“Kylie…” he gasped, unable to concentrate properly as she worked at him. She pulled off him and wrapped her slender hand round him again, giving a long brisk stroking motion up and down the full 8” length of his cock.

”Bet you were never so happy to be arrested huh?” Kylie purred sexily. He just gave her a smile through the pleasure of the firm wanking motion on his shaft by her soft hand. She smirked and lowered her head again, pushing her full lips over his bulbous purple head again and down onto his shaft. Kylie attacked harder now, bobbing hard and taking him just down her throat slightly, going down 6” on him and sucking quite hard, her tongue lapping and dragging at the underside of his stiff cock. She gave a sexy little grunt of exertion as she worked at him, bent tightly over in the back of the squad car. She started to hum again, changing between tones to send delightful shivers through his cock.

Drawing back to just his head, she bit down gently onto the shaft just below it, sucked hard and assaulted it with her tongue vigorously. Combined with her throaty grunts and growls, she took him to the brink of climax. Kylie knew he was close to coming as she could feel his urgency and need from the way he was almost thrusting into her willing mouth, so she abruptly stopped. He looked down in surprise and frustration as she let his rock hard cock spring out of her mouth, bouncing back against his stomach. She sat up with a cheeky devilish smile, wiggling her chest a little at him.

“What the…” he started before he was cut off by a sharp slap delivered across the face to him by Kylie which stunned him into silence.

”How dare you expose yourself to a police officer, I think I better take you downtown,” Kylie said with a sexy sideways look, before grabbing her police cap and climbing back across the seat and out the door, not bothering to put his cock away. She leaned over as she climbed out, offering him one last peek down her bra before she slammed the door shut, pulled her hat on and climbed into the front seat of the car. She didn’t bother to do her shirt up once she got in either, and simply belted up and started the car. Kylie drove them for around half an hour, in which time his hardon didn’t abate. He saw they were driving out even further into the country till he saw a sign saying they’d arrived at a picnic area. Out in the forest in the middle of the night there was not a soul in sight as the sexy Australian parked up the car and shut the engine off.

“God I feel horny,” Kylie said simply, breaking the silence and making him look up curiously. He didn’t say anything, merely waiting for her to continue.

”And do you know why?” she said, sliding her hand over her warm, smooth tummy and down onto the waistband of her tiny tight shorts.

“Why?” he mumbled, watching her closely through the mesh dividing them.

”Because of you, and that big hard cock of yours,” she said, looking back at him with a stare.

“Me, but why?” he said, looking at her incredulously. Kylie unsnapped the button of her shorts with a loud click, making his eyes widen a little.

“You’re a convict, and you’d love to do god knows what to me with that lovely cock of yours,” she said, dragging her zip down loudly.

“I haven’t been fucked properly for a good while, and then you come along with that tool and I can’t do anything with you,” Kylie nearly whined as she wiggled a little, slipping her tight shorts slowly down from her gorgeous hips onto the top of her silky thighs.

”That didn’t seem to stop you…” he said with a slight smirk, wishing he could see what knickers she was wearing.

”Because I couldn’t stop myself, I love to suck my guys off and I haven’t been able to do it,” she purred as her fingers played under her waistband and slid down into her underwear, her fingertips sliding over her bulging wet pussy, her middle finger sliding down between the swollen lips. She let out a breathy moan and shuddered slightly, keeping his cock absolutely rock hard as it stuck out of his trousers.

“God if I let you have a shot, what would you do to me,” Kylie moaned, stroking her pussy with all her fingers, rubbing over the soft lips, letting her middle finger just drag her clit hood up and tease the hard nub.

”Bet you’d really ravage me, let everything out on my tight little body,” she whispered as she leaned back, resting her head against the mesh as her arm moved rhythmically. His cock twitched with every one of his rapid heartbeats as he watched her masturbate, hearing her short breaths and seeing her writhe as she played with herself. Unable to resist, he pulled his hands back and took hold of his cock. Shuffling in the seat a little, he started to stroke himself as he watched her gasp and writhe, seeing Kylie in the mirror, her face and neck flushed, eyes fluttering with pleasure. She looked up into the mirror back at him, and saw the slight motions of his shoulders. Abruptly stopping her fingering, she snapped her head round at him, making him instantly stop.

”Let go of that right now, else I’m gonna come back there,” Kylie said sternly, raising her baton up to the wire at him to make things clear. He did exactly as she said, letting his cock spring back against his stomach, and saw her give a little smile.

”That’s better,” she said, lowering her baton and turning away, settling in her seat again and slipping her slim, well-trained hand back into her considerably damp knickers. He shivered as she let out a groan, shivering herself as she pushed two fingers up into her sweet snatch, hooking them back into herself so that her thumb could go to town on her throbbing clit.

“It’s tempting to come back there anyway, just let you take your shot, I need some serious lovin’, since I don’t have a man to look after me” she murmured, fingering herself quite vigorously.

“I do this a couple of times every day, but it’s nothing like getting impaled with a big hard cock,” Kylie said with a moan of pleasure, looking back at him with a saucy smile, her eyes flitting to his waiting hardon.

”But I’m not sposed to so much as smile at prisoners, and I’ve already sucked your cock, better not get in any more trouble,” she purred, stroking herself briskly, knowing exactly how to tease herself.

”Then again,” she said, looking back at him devilishly, “I’ve already gone this far, I might aswell just go for it,” she teased seductively, slowing her motions and slipping her hand back up her body, dragging a trail of her slick juices from her dripping pussy. She reached out and took hold of her baton, holding it up to the wire for him to see and then very deliberately lowering it down between her legs.

“I need more than just my fingers for this, I’m just so horny,” she whimpered, lowering the baton and teasing the tip up her pussy lips through the thin cotton layer.

“If I let you take a shot I’m sure you’d make me finish that blowjob, finish sucking that big hard cock of yours till you came down my throat, wouldn’t be letting me chose whether I spit or swallow, nuh-uh,” she groaned, sliding the patch of material aside and introducing the smooth black plastic to her soaked pussy, nudging it slightly inside.

”Kylie…” he breathed without even thinking, totally mesmerized by her performance.

”You’d have me bent over so fast I wouldn’t know what hit me. Slammed down over the bonnet and taken from behind because you’d be so desperate to fuck me,” she continued, holding the handle of the baton and pulling the sleek truncheon into her velvet haven.

”But then if you had me bent over, who’s to say you’d just fuck me?” she cooed, pulling the long baton up to her cervix, teasing her C spot with the end of the club.

”With my hot ass right there, there’s no way you’d be able to resist the temptation. I bet you’d just pin me down, grab my hips and make me take it. I’m not into that kinda thing very much, but I don’t think you care…” she breathed, giving a loud grunt as she gave the club one last pull, driving it through her cervix and pulling the handle up so that it pressed against her clit.

”Oh yeah you’d probably use my own shackles, chain me up like I have to you so I can’t get away from you, shove me down over the bonnet of my own squad car and go for exactly what you want,” Kylie moaned, leaning forwards so the handle of the baton was on the seat before rotating her hips, the baton moving inside her, handle teasing her stiff love button.

”I saw the way you looked at me ass earlier. Course I wouldn’t like it, but what could I do? And it’d be my own fault for letting you out, just so I could get myself laid,” Kylie said, looking back with one of her smiles that made his cock somehow harden further. She gave a push forwards and the baton pressured her G-spot, making her swiftly take hold of the handle and start to thrust it in short motions, rubbing and stimulating the oasis of pleasure deep inside her. Kylie gave a loud gasp, which turned into a growl of pleasure as she fucked herself with her club, her eyes squeezing shut which he could see in the mirror on her flushed face.

“And you certainly wouldn’t mess around there, bet I’d be a bit sore afterwards from that. Wouldn’t be walking the beat…” she purred, unable to stifle her little giggle of pleasure and joy.

”But then I guess I’ll never know will I, since I couldn’t possibly dare letting you out…could I?” she said almost rhetorically, yet looked back at him as if to allow him to give her a reason for freedom. He saw the continual motion of her shoulder and knew she was slowly sliding the long thin baton in and out of her tight pussy, and just wished he could see her sweet lips wrapped around it, hugging its every contour.

“But since I’ve gone this far…” she said, looking back at him and giving a grin of pleasure as she pulled the long black truncheon into herself hard, the handle bumping her nearly painfully swollen clit hard and sliding well into her womb. She let a pre-orgasmic glimmer of ecstasy cross her face before shuffling down in her seat a little and pulling the shining black plastic out of her pussy, looking down fixated herself at how her puffy pink inner lips hugged the club as it withdrew until the tip popped back out of her small form, leaving her more horny than she’d ever been in her life. She pulled the thin cotton of her knickers back over her swollen cunt, the fabric darkening immediately as her abundant juices absorbed into it. Kylie raised the glistening baton up for him to see with a sexy smile, cocking her eyebrow slightly.

”I spose I better clean up first though. Afterall you’re meant to return things how you found them,” she cooed, licking her lips suggestively. Kylie wiggled around for a moment, pulling her tight blue shorts back up round her perfect rear, the seam pulling up between her legs and giving her a minor thrill. She didn’t even bother doing them up, knowing their snug fit would allow them to hold up on her hips and bum, even undone. She opened her door, stepping out in her knee high black leather boots onto the dry ground and shutting the door to the cruiser, leaving behind a wet seat. He watched as she stepped to the back door, sliding her free hand down the glass to the handle before pulling it with a loud click that just got absorbed by the tension as she slowly pull the door open. As she took a slight step back to open it fully, her snug blue shorts slipping down just a little. Kylie looked down and reached for them to pull them back up, then looked up at him with a smile.

”Well I guess I don’t need these anymore,” she said with a sultry tone, blowing him a kiss as she tugged the close-fitting shorts down onto her sleek, toned thighs and then let them drop. He watched them slip down her smooth legs and over the boots to her ankles, and looked up at her underwear, finally seeing something of what she was wearing. Her knickers were dark blue and low-slung, the patch of cotton now soaked black from her flowing juices, which led up into thin strings running round her hips to her arse. He couldn’t see if she was wearing panties or a thong, but right now he was fixated on the sweet bulge of her hot, horny pussy underneath the wet fabric.

Kylie bent down and raised each foot in turn to pull the small blue shorts off, still holding the slick baton in her other hand. She tossed the snug garment at him, the still warm shorts landing on his knee. His eyes followed them, then fixed back on her and her beautiful, captivating gaze. She stared at him for a moment, then sunk to her knees next to the car with a smile, running her tongue over her teeth before raising the baton. He saw what she was about to do and his heart rate increase, his cock bursting for release as she tipped her head back, lifting the baton above her full red lips and extending her tongue, just tasting the juicy tip. Kylie cooed a little note of pleasure and then opened her mouth, lowering the truncheon through her full lips and into the heat. Letting out a gentle groan, Kylie smiled round the smooth black plastic as she held the handle firmly and started to slide it down.

“Go on…” he urged without even thinking. Kylie flitted her sexy eyes to him for a moment and then continued to pull down, the baton hitting the back of her throat. He heard her take a good breath through her nose, then she tipped her head back a little more and pulled down on the handle, sliding the truncheon down into her throat in one smooth motion. He watched in awe as she deepthroated it, pulling down all the way to the handle, every inch she’d had in her tight pussy just minutes before. She tasted her sweet juices, the sensation spreading over her tongue and inside of her mouth as the baton slipped in. The shiny black plastic disappeared from view quite rapidly, till the handle pressed against her chin.

“Wow…” he breathed, smiling as she quite cockily held her arms out, somewhat showing off for him before she reached up and withdrew it. Slipping it back out quite swiftly, she slurped off the end and took a breath. Kylie looked at him and smiled sexily, pouting up to give her baton a kiss before standing up. She threw it through the open door onto the rear floor and looked up at him from under her eyebrows sexily.

“Ok buster, let’s go,” she said with a giggle, leaning in and kneeling on the seat next to him. She looked down at his rock hard erection, still exposed from where she’d sucked him earlier, and smiled naughtily. Kylie leaned down and planted a wet kiss on the underside of the head, laughing cheekily as she saw it pulse in response. She grabbed hold of his chains and pulled herself towards him, sliding across to him on the back seat. She sultry Aussie slipped onto his lap teasingly, knowing what she was doing to him and settled herself, sliding forwards so the bulging mound of her pussy pressed her wet knickers against his cock. He groaned as she ground herself against him, making her wiggle her tongue tauntingly at him as she pulled the door handle and opened the door on his side.

“Right come on,” she purred, slipping off him and out onto the ground, her black leather boots looking sexy compared to her pale skin. Kylie grabbed his chains and pulled to get him to step out of the car. Awkwardly, he shuffled over and put his feet on the ground, standing up a little stiffly, his rock hard cock sticking up in front of him.

”Mmm, offensive weapon,” Kylie murmured with a sexy smile, eyeing his stiffy.

“Better than your baton,” he said with a grin, unable to help making the joke. She gave a sexy little giggle as she took his chains to lead him away from the car. Turning away, he saw her dark blue knickers, now wet from her flowing juices, ran in strings round her sexy hips into a tight thong between her stunning arse. Just the sight of her perfect rear in a G-string made him let out a slight groan of pleasure. Kylie glanced back over her shoulder with a pleased little smile at his enjoyment of her choice of underwear.

She led him along by his shackles into the forest, between the trees, dried twigs and leaves crunching underfoot as she nearly dragged him along. He noticed he swaying and twitching her hips a lot, evidently due to how incredibly horny she was, she was getting agitated and needed to get off as soon as she could. They walked out into the main clearing of the picnic area, completely deserted and bathed in soft moonlight.

”Lovely night huh?” she said, gazing up. He looked up into the clear night sky, taking in the rarely appreciated beauty of the night sky. In a flash, Kylie made her move. Hooking her foot behind his ankle, she shoved him forcefully so that he stumbled back and fell roughly on the ground, winding him slightly.

“What the…” he breathed, looking up at her.

”Shut up,” she said commandingly, stepping over him. He looked up her well-shaped legs as she stood her booted foot down before dropping down onto her knees over his thighs, her hands determinedly grabbing his cock and yanking his trousers down a bit so it was free. Kylie held him and raised herself up on her knees, shuffling forwards a little before reaching down and pulling the soaked crotch of her thong aside, lining up his cock with her hot, wet opening. She pushed down so his bulbous head pushed against her dripping lips, testing for a moment before shoving herself down hard on him, gasping loudly as she sunk his full 8” into herself to the balls. He grunted as his cock finally slid into her tight body, feeling her firm rear bounce down on his thighs. He looked at her pussy as it slipped down his cock, the hair shaved into a neat landing strip up her slit.

“Oh god,” she whimpered as she grabbed hold of his body, leaning forwards and pumping herself up and down his length. He groaned slightly, pushing up to meet her as best he could. He was unable to do anything with his hands since she still had him shackled, meaning he couldn’t reach up to squeeze her inviting breasts or ass. Kylie wasn’t going for anything other than her own desperately needed climax, fucking herself up and down him in hard, short strokes. She wasn’t trying to get him off, not squeezing him with her pussy or any of her other tricks, just chasing her own pleasure, his bulbous head now bumping her cervix. He was close to coming anyway, since she had teased him so relentlessly, but she was closer.

“Yeah, fuck me!” Kylie growled as he thrust up into her as she rode him, holding tight and grinding herself down. Her clit throbbed with every heartbeat, pussy tingling as she worked towards her imminent orgasm. The edge of her knickers rubbed up and down the side of his cock, the elastic trying to pull it back to where it was supposed to be. Her breaths became ragged as she increased her pace, positively slamming herself down on him, taking only a few inches in and out, his head staying deep within her, just sliding back and forwards to probe her cervix and incite sensations Kylie fully enjoyed. She gave a little shiver, biting her lip, her eyes squeezed shut as she felt the orgasm about to break over her.

She felt the sensations spread up through her body from her pussy, the pleasure washing over her before her orgasm finally hit her, making her shudder. Kylie let out a loud squeal of pleasure into the dark night, her pussy clenching and pulling at his desperately hard cock as she climaxed. Her juices flowed quite abundantly, running down his shaft, over his groin and legs, making them glisten in the moonlight from her slick wetness. He was just feeling his climax starting to come upon him when she suddenly stopped, sitting on his thighs and breathing heavily as she came down from her orgasm.

”God I needed that,” she said with one of her teasing smiles as she lifted herself off his stiff cock, the bulbous head popping out of her soft inner lips as she lifted herself onto the balls of her feet, his cock bouncing back against his stomach, fully erect and in need of more attention from the stunning Aussie babe. She stood up and then reached into her top pocket, fumbling about above her pert left breast for a moment before pulling the keys out, the metal shining in the moonlight.

”I don’t need you now, that’s made me feel a whole lot better,” she purred, throwing the keys onto his chest. She turned and walked slowly away from him, glancing back sexily with a raised eyebrow and fingertip in her mouth. Swaying her hips and tight, curvy arse enticingly, she walked slowly towards the trees. He quickly reached up and fumbled for the keys, locating them and twisting his wrist over to undo his other cuff. With one hand free, undoing the other cuff and ankle shackles took no time at all, and he wrenched them off with a jangle of metal, throwing them aside on the dry ground. Kylie looked back and saw him getting to his feet, and ran into the trees, weaving between the trunks. He yanked his trousers up enough to keep them up, tucking his rock hard cock up against his stomach. Running wasn’t easy, but he gave chase to the delectable Australian.

“You gotta come get me!” Kylie called, jogging away, her gorgeous bum looking great as she ran. He chased after her, running through the undergrowth and trees, able to move much faster than the delightful pop star he was after. In just a few hundred yards he’d caught up, and tackled her to the ground, wrapping his arms round her waist and pulling her down onto the dry dirt and leaves. She gave a yelp as she was tackled, narrowly avoiding a tree as she fell.

“Got ya,” he said with a smirk as she wriggled playfully in his grasp.

“Yeah, but what you gonna do now?” she goaded. He stood up holding the small lady, and spied a fallen log lying near them, a large tree that’d toppled at some time. He moved over to it, and after picking the smoothest looking piece, placed Kylie down over it so she was hooked over the trunk, her sweet ass up in the air.

“Oh I think I get the idea,” she said, looking back with a sly smile. He smiled back at her as he took hold of the waistband of her blue thong, tugging almost thoughtfully at it for a second before he gave a sharp yank. Kylie sharply inhaled at the pull to accompany the tearing sound as her knickers were ripped off her hips, exposing the juicy bulge of her pussy between her legs. He eyed her up for a moment, then reached down and freed his trousers, letting them slip down as he took hold of his rock hard cock. She mumbled something incoherent as he pushed the swollen head of his erection between her pert cheeks, teasing over her anus before sliding down and pushing into her dripping pussy.

Kylie groaned loudly as he slipped in, going all the way before sliding back out and re-aiming his cock at her tight arse. Pressing against her, he pushed quite firmly, forcing her dry arse to open up. She was breathing heavily, biting her lip as he pushed his large cock into her, her juices offering some lube to ease the entry but not as much as some KY would do. She let out a loud gasp as his bulbous head popped into her, giving an ascending groan as he wasted no time and pushed into her, sliding about 5” of his thick shaft into her tight arse. Kylie clenched and twitched a little, trying to stay relaxed after the rather abrupt penetration, loving how it felt and wishing he’d finish her off and push balls deep.

”Mm nice and tight,” he said with a smile, stroking her naked lower back and top of her arse as he started to thrust into her with the first half of his cock.

“Just as always,” she said with a gasp, pushing up a little with her hips to meet him. He reached forwards and knocked her hat off, then reached down to her short shirt, sliding his hands round and underneath the front of it in front of where she was hooked over the log. She glanced down slightly amusedly as his hands cupped her firm breasts, squeezed up tightly by her push-up bra under her half open shirt.

”Have a proper feel then,” Kylie urged as he stroked her breasts. He did just as she suggested, squeezing her firm breasts completely, loving how her push up bra made them so hard yet soft at the same time. After a few moments feeling her perky breasts, he reached out inside her tight shirt, pushing against the snug fabric, straining the buttons. There was a moment, then a series of pops and he tore her shirt open to fully reveal her inviting cleavage. She gave a little giggle followed by a moan as he continued to thrust firmly into her, not giving her the pleasure of his full length still, teasing her as she’d teased him.

Deciding to toy further with him, and really give him an excuse to give her everything he had, Kylie waited till he was pulling back and then suddenly shoved up. Pushing backwards, she overbalanced him so he tumbled onto the ground. He grunted as they landed, slightly winded as the tiny Aussie beauty landed on him. Kylie managed to guide her hips perfectly so her weight dropped onto him and pushed him balls deep into her tight arse, shoving all the way up so his already tightened balls hit her swollen pussy lips. They both gave a grunt of pleasure as she took all 8” into her famous rear, and Kylie almost considered just riding him right there but decided to continue with her plan. Before he could work out what she was doing, she slipped up off his cock, loving the feeling as his bulbous head popped out of her anus before bouncing back against his body.

“If you want it, you have to come get it!” Kylie giggled before turning and streaking off into the trees again. He looked up at her, then stumbled to his feet and gave chase to her, amazed at how fast she was running now. She was back to the clearing where she’d fucked him in no time, seeing the shackles laying on the dry ground amongst the leaves. Barely missing a step, she reached down and scooped them up, the metal jangling in her hands as she glanced back to see him giving chase. Through the cool night air she ran, hearing him thudding along behind her, some way back now as he followed her back towards the police cruiser. Breaking back into the clearing, Kylie saw the car in the soft moonlight and ran towards it. She wasn’t sure how far behind he was, but didn’t want to waste time in giving him what he wanted.

Around a minute later, having tripped on a root in the darkness, he jogged back into the clearing and stopped dead, barely believing his eyes. Bathed in the moonlight, Kylie was bent over the bonnet of the police car in just her boots and push-up bra and had shackled herself. The ankle cuffs had fit around the boots since she was small, and she’d just finished clicking the wrist cuffs shut on herself when she’d heard him and leaned forwards over the bonnet, the joining chain pulling tightly over the wing. She glanced back at him sexily over her shoulder, eyeing him up as he took in the softly lit scene.

”Come and get me babe,” she whispered loudly, the sound carrying through the still night air to him. After a moment admiring the gorgeous curve of her ass, he walked over to her, his rock hard cock leading the way as she watched him, a smile playing over her full pout. He stopped just behind her, eyeing her up for a moment before reaching out and stroking her firm bum, his hand sliding over the warm skin. He drew his hand back and laid a hard spank on her, the slap cutting through the darkness of the clearing though there was nobody to hear. She gasped loudly, clenching slightly before pushing her arse out and giving a wiggle.

”Don’t tease me!” she nearly begged, desperate now for him to give her what she deserved. He stroked her again, his fingers sliding down over her swollen pussy before brushing her inner thighs.

”You teased me,” he said with a smirk. Kylie tried to twist towards him, but was undone by her own work, the chain of her shackles pulling tight and stopping her. She gave a horny little whimper, her pussy juices running down her upper legs now. He drew his hand back and administered another stinging slap, making her squeal in a mixture of pain and lust.

”Please, fuck me, fuck me in the ass!” she begged, not caring how it made her look now. He gave a smile as she pleaded, reaching out and taking hold of her slender waist. Kylie gave a contented sigh as he mounted her, feeling his raging erection pushing between her smooth, toned arse cheeks to seek out her forbidden hole. She knew his penetration would be something else, since she’d tightened up again from running and being spanked a couple of times. His swollen head pushed against her tight entrance, now very unlubed since he hadn’t slipped into her pussy again this time. She bit her lip and pushed back a little, the chain dragging on the car with a scraping noise as he gripped her tighter and pushed. There was a pause where their hearts seemed to just stop, then her tight sphincter yielded and he pushed in, his head dropping into her tight, talented ring in one swift motion.

”Oh god,” he groaned as she gave a yelp as a little shot of pain went through her. Despite her experience and enjoyment of this, it still hurt when a cock as big as his was pushed in with no lube. He was considerate to her and held still for a moment, feeling her pulse and twitch round him as she got used to his size again.

”Come on, do it,” she breathed, her fingers gripping the edge of the wing. He didn’t hesitate, pulling back against the flare of her hips and driving forwards, pushing all 8” of his cock into her till his balls hit the back of her juicy pussy. Kylie’s groan peaked into a squeak as she got exactly what she’d been desperate to feel, him filling her anal haven completely, the bulbous head driving deeply into her quivering body. She squeezed at him with her skillful muscles, knowing he was on the brink of getting off and she wanted to give him the orgasm of a lifetime. Her hot body rippled around his impaling organ, squeezing and teasing every inch of his cock.

“God you’re hot,” he breathed impulsively, squeezing tighter on her waist as he pulled back to just his head then drove into her again, pushing her breath out of her with a hard breath as he sunk in. His fingers pressed into the soft skin of her hips as he pulled back against them, gripping her as he intended to give her ass a hard pounding. Kylie expected no less, and didn’t have to wait any time at all for him to get going on her. Holding on, he started to swiftly pump into her unlubed hole with his full length, pushing as deep as he could so his balls bumped her slick pussy and then pulling back to the bulge of his head teased the inside of her ring.

“Mm yes,” Kylie whispered as he briskly fucked her in the ass, loving how tight and naughty it felt as he pushed in and out of her nearly dry rear. She spread her legs a little more, as far as she could before the ankle shackles stopped her. As he pulled back against her hole, she squeezed tightly with her sphincter just below his head, making his hips buck and pulling a groan from him that made Kylie shiver in excitement. Her little grab spurred him on and he picked up the pace, not fully pulling out anymore, using around half his cock and pumping hard and deep into her, thrusting fast. She moaned as he increased his speed, already very hot and bothered again and getting towards another orgasm.

They both breathed heavily, getting ragged as he moved his hands back to her hips so he could hold her completely. Her hips were now banging against the wing of the car so she pressed herself forwards a little, resting against the cold metal which made her jump, pulling at the chains that imprisoned her. She gasped at the sensations, tightening a little more on him and making him groan and twitch. Kylie knew he was just short of coming so increased her efforts as much as she could. Rolling her hips she created new feelings for him as he pushed deep inside her ass and doubled her efforts squeezing him with her skillful muscles, which helped add to her own sensations.  He grunted as he felt himself almost there, wanting to hold on as long as possible but now just needing to bust a nut into the teasing pop princess.

”Almost there, almost there,” Kylie mumbled through gritted teeth, nearly as desperate for him to unload as he was. He grimaced as he concentrated, thrusting as hard as he possibly could into her with short, powerful pumps into her stunning derriere. They were both glistening with sweat in the moonlight despite the cool night air, their anal exertions taking their energy in the most blissful manner. Feeling the climax bubbling to the surface in him, he started thrusting with a tiny amount of extra he found from somewhere, just giving the final bit he needed. Kylie was rapidly approaching orgasm, her arsehole grabbing and twitching on his cock as she was almost as her own peak. She pulled her hands up, pulling the chain connecting her wrists and ankles tighter so that it pulled up against her soft pussy.

Wiggling her hips a little, which served to drive him a little more crazy, she got the shiny chain to slip between her swollen pussy lips and onto her clit. Quickly squeezing her pussy as well as her anal muscles, she twitched and shook the chain so the ridged links bumped and dragged over her rock hard clitoris. She gasped, inhaling loudly as she played herself with the chain, her body tightening even more as the orgasm built to breaking point in her body, the small amount of stimulation on her clit enough to take her to the brink.

”Oh god Kylie!” he gasped as she gave one good squeeze to him, then her hips were slammed against the car sharply, making her yelp in surprise and pleasure as he rammed himself the deepest he’d been in her all night and let go with a loud groan. He squeezed her tightly, his hands sliding up the curve of her hips onto her waist and pressing her almost like a corset. His eyes squeezed shut and a shudder went through him as his cock spasmed in her pert rear, his balls tightening fully as he came. His hot load spurted powerfully from the end of his cock into her ass, the heat spreading through her. Kylie felt spurt after spurt of his large load splashing into her arse, and it was all that was needed to trigger another orgasm.

She let out a squeal as she came, her body giving a little shudder as a tingle ran up her spine, making her back arch ecstatically as she orgasmed. Her head dropped and her pussy squirted as she climaxed hard, her knees shaking and threatening to buckle as her juices coated the dry ground between their feet. They both slowed to a stop, breathing hard, him now leaning on the car past her body. Kylie looked back up at him over her shoulder with a half smile, their faces very close together. He could feel her warm breath on his face before she leaned back and kissed him softly, her full lips mingling so perfectly with his own. She broke the kiss, sliding round between his arms and leaning back against the car, resting her forehead against his as he leaned over.

“That was very nice,” she breathed with a smile, looking up into his eyes. He glanced down at her still cuffed hands and ankles, and the fact she was wearing just a push-up bra and her leather boots now.

”Is that official police uniform?” he said with a smile, flitting his eyes down at her body again.

”Only when I’m with you,” she purred, licking her lips. He couldn’t help but laugh lightly, standing up and stretching slightly.

”Better unlock me now I think,” she said, holding up her hands in an imploring, cute manner.

”Sure, where’s the key?” he said, looking at her as he reached down and did his trousers up. She looked at him blankly for a moment, then down at the shackles.

”You didn’t pick it up?” he asked, unable to stop another light laugh.

”Guess the key fell somewhere. Well I brought a spare in case,” she said, giving a slight knowing smile.

”Ok then, where’s that one? If that hasn’t been lost as well,” he said, smiling at her as she stood nearly naked in front of him.

“Oh it definitely hasn’t been lost, I can still feel it against my left nipple,” she said with one of her sexy, cheeky grins.

”So you kept it hidden down your bra. I thought women didn’t really do that,” he said as he reached out for her firm breasts.

“It’s a push-up bra, nice and tight. There was no way it was going to fall out, and I knew a lot of my other clothing wouldn’t be left by the time we got to this point. And I was right,” she said with a giggle, looking down. He smiled at her as he ran his hands over her breasts, giving another good squeeze for the sake of it. Kylie looked down with a giggle as he groped her before sliding his fingers down into the left side of it. His fingers slid past the comfortingly warm, soft skin of her breast before finding her nipple still rock hard with the small metal key pressed against it. He slid two of his fingers round her nipple and lightly squeezed it, making her give a mock ‘ooh’ face before taking hold of the key and pulling it up out of her bra.

“Aha, excellent. Though I hope you have something else to put on my nipple now you’ve stolen that,” she said teasingly, wiggling her tongue at him.

“I can gurantee I’ll find something,” he said with a smile as he reached down to unlock her. Unlocking her hands, she rubbed her wrists as he reached down to undo the ankle cuffs, taking them from round the black leather boots she’d never taken off.

“Good, well I’ll get you to work on that, but right now I think you’d better get me home,” she said with a giggle, reaching up to resettle her bra and keep her lovely form.

“Ok then, want me to drive?” he said with a smile.

”I think you better. I’ll just hide in the back till you get me home, and then I’ll come out of the shadows,” she said with a giggle as she turned to walk to the back door of the car. He stepped after her and opened the door, and Kylie hopped in with a stunning smile before pulling the door shut. He turned and got into the front seat, adjusting it up since she was so small and had the seat forwards. He’d just started the engine when Kylie tapped on the wire cage.

”Look what I found,” she said with a devilish grin, holding up her baton. He just smiled back, knowing it’d be an entertaining drive home…

_____

To be continued...

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Blocboy VC, Downloadedscar, 666

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA